Find a Car Dealerships partner

Midwest City, OK

1.2/5 (82 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About David Stanley Dodge

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

David Stanley Dodge Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Called and asked about a used Nitro for sale, they called me within minutes of my inquiry to inform me they still had the vehicle, then flowed up an hour later to see if I was on my way, I asked again if the Nitro was on lot. They said yes. Took the 20 minute drive only to be told sorry sent it to auction. They tried to show me a crappy vehicle that had more miles and about 2 grand more. Classic bait and switch.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Worst experience I have ever had in my 30 years of buying cars. The salesperson was fine. But as per the usual haggling experience goes my wife and I ended up talking to a sales manager that was a complete jerk. I was a condescending blowhole to be honest. Treated us like we were stupid. When I said I would not accept the price he want to give me for my trade he got a horrible attitude. When I said I was done and would no longer be interested in buying from them because of him he walked off and never offered our keys back. I asked 3 times while walking behind him for my keys and was ignored. Finally I raised my voice and said "hey I need my keys back" he responded with, "My name is not hey," and walked off again. So I followed him to the office to talk to his boss. However, this jerk kept interrupting me so finally I just demanded my keys back and left.

I have called several times to try and get the guy's name but nobody will return my calls now so I have no idea what his name is. If you want to be treated right don't go to David Stanley Dodge in Midwest City. Absolutely the worst place I have been. I have been stationed all over the country and overseas and was never treated the way I was yesterday.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2021

They do not tell you any or all of the issues with the car they want to sell you. They check them but not fix them up. Typical bait and switch, adding thousands to the price they told you to pay originally. And that's before you figure out all the problems with the car then return it to their service to be fixed for THOUSANDS MORE even though they are services that can easily be done for way cheaper somewhere else. And once they have your money they treat you like garbage and ignore your concerns, even once you go straight to their manager at their dirty office. Immature and deceitful. I am never going here again.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

Me and my family went and bought a car from David Stanley Midwest city. The experience was horrible. We at first thought that we were buying a car. We went off the lot everything was fine. They did not fix the loan or however their process goes. They immediately told us that we had a problem. They did not tell us what the problem was. They put us in a situation where first she was zero down then they turned around and said 1000. They were highly rude to us. When the customer service was very awful to the point where we can’t we just said, "OK, here’s your car back." And they were still room and they made us walk home in the rain. This place is shady. They do not do deals right and they take hard-working people’s money.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Yes I bought a new 2019 Ram in February of this year. After having the truck for 2 days I noticed a crack in the plastic chrome grill. Two days later made a trip back to the dealership to show them and they said it was my fault that I ran into something, after ensuring them that did not happen they refused to resolve this issue. The general manager said the best they could do is mail us a 200 dollar check. Needless to say this did not happen, and it's not covered under warranty. The part that upsets me is they did not stand behind their word and why the hell good is a warranty. Now know there is no evidence of it being hit by anything.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I was in the market to purchase a nearly new Lincoln MKZ. I found that David Stanley had a 2019 model. I called to speak with salesman Tim ** over the phone. He told me the following: Lie #1: "I took this vehicle in on trade from an elderly couple...the vehicle was too low for them." - Truth: Carfax shows it was a previous corporate lease out of Colorado. Lie #2: "I've walked out to the vehicle and it is in like new condition." -Truth: The vehicle had been driven into some obstacle on the right font corner of the bumper. Deep scraping and broken plastic in the bumper. Several nicks all around the car. I drove 100 miles to purchase this car, and completely wasted my time. The used salesman "Steve" pretended not to see the damage I point out. They then tried to get me interested in something else on the lot to make the sale. Stay away!

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Went one night after work after we were told the vehicle we were looking at online was there. Drove 1 1/2 hours there only to find out that one of the managers drove it home for the night. Talked to a manager to make sure that they could offer financing and payments in our budget, was assured multiple times that if we came back in the morning that the vehicle would be there and that they could finance the car with affordable payments. Called the next morning to make sure everything was still good before we made the drive again. Was told that they ran my credit and that everything was good to go all I had to do was test drive and sign.

Got to the dealership and waited there for three hours for them to make a offer that was $250 more a month than what we had discussed the night before. Was told that if I picked a different car they could get it lower. We were lied to, put in the middle of salesmen fighting over whose customer we were, and then lied to some more. Horrible experience and even worse customer service.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

They are not up front with any information, especially when you from out of state. I am from PA and bought a truck from, what was, David Stanley Ford. The title got lost in transit because the dealership got bought out and we didn't get any title information until way after 30 days. They are not willing to help us out with the registration of the truck now that there are late fees. They have been rude and not gotten back to us at all. I have to follow up. They don't seem to care about having repeat business and their customers.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

The car I wanted was advertised online at $10,774. I was at the dealership over seven hours. Every now and then the finance manager would come in to tell me I needed more money down, or he couldn't get a good interest rate, etc. When he finally came in with the documents to be signed, I wanted to go home so badly, I signed without reading them. The next day, I looked at the contract. The price I was charged was $12,131; interest rate 21%. They had added a maintenance agreement for $1940 which I was never asked about (I would not have have accepted it.) When I went back to challenge them, I was told I could not get my down payment back and if I left the car there, it would be reported as a voluntary repossession. The only concession I received was $500 off the maintenance agreement I never wanted. I am considering a lawsuit.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Was berated via a constant barrage of texts from different numbers and could never get a simple question answered that I had sent days ago. Actually called an ** by one of their sales reps - which even after 5 days I can't believe actually happened.

David Stanley Dodge Company Information