David Stanley Dodge

Midwest City, OK

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Waited over 6 hours then left. Said the payment would be not over $400 like I needed. Well it was $700 and the manager couldn't figure out why I would not pay it. TOTAL WASTE of time. RUDE. David Stanley is a crook.

Back on April 30, 2016 my daughter and I arrived at David Stanley Dodge Midwest City, OK to look at a 2011 Chevy Cruze for $6900.00 I found on their website. We live in the Dallas area and drove 300+ miles. Before we went up there I had talked to Kevin the salesman after playing tag for days. He said the car was in the body shop for a small repair on the rear bumper. I am a trusting person always giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. He said the car would be at the lot by time we arrived or they have many others similar to consider. When we got there, no car and he was not available so Raquel helps us and is very nice. Someone else told me that specific car was being repaired from a "wreck" but that they had numerous cars on the lot comparable. So, my daughter finds one the same year with more options and falls in love with it. It is $10k (the bait and switch) so I give in and get it for her.

Now, here we are almost 1 year later and the car unfortunately has been wrecked and a total loss. My insurance is only paying about half of what is owed on the car, due to overpaying for it originally. After purchasing the car I moved and am unable to find my paperwork to use the GAP insurance and have credited the extended warranty purchased. I have called, left voicemails and emailed the dealership to no avail. All I want from them is a phone number or copies of my paperwork to get this all resolved. After reading many reviews on this dealership I know I never should have reached out to them. How do people like this stay in business??? I just don't get it... TAKE HEED PEOPLE NEVER BUY FROM DAVID STANLEY DODGE MIDWEST CITY, OK!!!

Not happy with David Stanley. MidwestCity Ok store. Had a Jeep Wrangler, at a great price, that I was willing to buy. Internet said it was in transit, Internet sales lady I called said "no, it's here on the lot." Went there and no jeep that I had a quote for. Sales manager said there are plenty of other jeeps I could look at or I could put money down to hold the jeep that was in transit and that it is coming in about 10 to 20 days. 32 miles, 64 miles to get to the dealership and back home... The sales manager said it was a slight inconvenience. Bait and switch with a twist. No not happy at all considering I had a Chase loan approved and was ready to buy!!!

The used sales division's manager is very unprofessional. Treats customers like children - he is a total prick. The internet advertisement for the used truck I was interested in gave (A.) false mileage - 67,000 instead of the 107,000 actual miles - that is a difference of 40,000 miles!, and (B.) false document fees - $359.00 instead of the actual $509.00. The used sales manager was bluntly unapologetic. He acted as if I were the problem instead of his "bait and switch" tactics! For the truck I did buy, I am still waiting after a month for David Stanley to send me the title!!! Buyer beware with this dealership!!!

This company has the WORST customer service ever! They're a bunch of liars and crooks. They'll try to force you into a higher priced vehicle. We went in to look at a vehicle I seen online. I told the rep David that I seen the car online and I called. They said the car is still available. We wait and he pulls the car around, and I notice the sticker price on the window. I tell the salesperson, "I don't think this is the right car." He said, "Yes this is it." We do the test drive. We're thinking this car is nice, but I'm still saying, "I don't think this is the right car that was on the internet. The other car had a different interior color." Anyway the salesman is still insisting it's the right car.

So we start the loan process. We get the approval and I'm like, "This payment is not within my budget." We go back and forth in the negotiations. He goes and gets his manager, and he says, "This car is over 21,000. You're getting a brand new car. You won't have to worry about any repairs," and so on. I stop him and say, "I asked the salesman about the price before I drove the vehicle. He assured me that the price on the window was the auction price," (confusing). I showed him the online car. He blew it off, said, "The lender would not approve the loan because it's less of a car." I said, "How? Same make, same model, and less miles showing on the internet model. Only difference is the price and it's a cheaper vehicle. What lender wouldn't approve it?" He says, "Let me go check with them."

He walks back into the office with the salesperson. Wait's not even 2 minutes, the salesman comes back and says, "You really should take the deal." We tell him no and he said, "I don't think you can get the vehicle then." I said, "That is fine," and walk out. The next day I get like 3 calls from them asking why we didn't purchase a vehicle. Well duh you idiots are liars and I'm not about to get a high ass car payment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?

Absolutely unprofessional in every sense. We found a vehicle, informed the first salesperson we were on our way to test drive only to get there and it was not there. Returned a few days later when the vehicle was there, began process of purchasing the vehicle. Our bank needed various bits of information about the vehicle, Stephen provided some then hours he text me to tell me the vehicle had been sold the day before. I will not return and I don't recommend this establishment or Stephen. Had I read the reviews here, I would have saved my time. Heed this warning.

Saw a new 2015 Ram 2500 with a special price advertised both on TV and the internet on 13 & 14 Nov 2016. Went to see vehicle and probably purchase but when I got there I found out it was a BAIT VEHICLE and could not be sold as it was already going in a program and known by dealer the previous week but still advertised. Beware of a dealer with this kind of practices.

I talked to Tanner for about a month. He said he had me approved that I needed to bring in three paystubs proof of residence and my dl money down and be able to get insurance. I text him and told him I would be there on a certain date. When I arrive he isn't there. How ironic right? So another guy helped me, let me test drive the vehicle and everything said "let's go in and sign papers." Go in to sign papers, wait about another hour before anybody returns. He returns saying I need a cosigner something Tanner already knew I didn't have. So we ended up leaving after wasting the whole day on these fools and liars. I have contacted the BBB about this issues.

The dealership called and said they had a 2500 Dodge Ram for me to look at. When I pull up I get Matt ** as my salesman and he stuck with me through the whole buying experience. Great customer service, very funny and animated. Puts you at ease. I would recommend David Stanley Dodge Midwest City to my friends but ask for Matt **. You will love him and tell him Stephanie sent you. I love my Tonka truck!

Consumer Increased Rating!

The dealer was David Stanley Ford - not David Stanley Dodge. My car seat was replaced and they offered a free detail for my troubles. They told us an experienced mechanic checked the car over to ensure dash was reinstalled correctly (since it now has a new "rattle" noise). I will upgrade to 2 stars as they did promptly fix their mistakes; however, my confidence was not restored and I will not use their service again.

Ta of Midwest City, OK on

Original Review

Do not take your car here for servicing!! They reek of incompetence. We took my Ford Escape in for routine servicing. Since the car was almost 30,000 miles they talked us into AC Evaporator Service for $168. Two days later my husband picked up the vehicle but before he even left the parking lot noticed the air conditioner was blowing hot air. He told the service department who admitted they had accidentally "nicked" something when servicing the evaporator. My vehicle was then in service department for a week while they ordered the parts and dismantled the dashboard to fix their mistake.

Finally yesterday the vehicle was "ready" however the front driver's side leather seat was damaged/cut in several places by a sharp piece of metal. Now my car has to go back in for replacement of the driver's seat leather cover. My biggest concern now is for further damage to my car due to their incompetence that I cannot see or may not notice for several days. I will never trust this dealership or service department again.

Everyone beware... My sister bought a Chrysler 300 but needed a co-signer. They offered $1000 if I co-signed. I didn't want to because I was getting ready to buy a car. But I did it anyway to help my sister and my nephew. They said my check would come in two to three weeks with the title. It never came and now they won't return my phone calls. They will lie to get you to buy a car and they are not very good cars. My sister is already having problems with her car. So I would not recommend them. But would recommend big red sports in norman. I got a brand new car from them. Great service.

I received a mailing from David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 7609 SE 29th St in Midwest City, OK 73110. Attached to the mailer was a "Money Carlo" card, with tabs to pull up that say match to win. In the upper right-hand corner of the mailer there was a legend, describing what the prizes were for each match. I lifted the tabs and matched triple 7's, which it clearly states in the legend on the mailer is = "WIN! $2,500 CASH--". In the fine print under --, it clearly states no purchase necessary. I brought the flyer to the location during the dates/times listed, and was told that I would receive $2500 cash back after purchasing a vehicle. I explained to them that the flyer said cash, not cash back, and that it also stated that no purchase was necessary.

They then pointed me to another footnote "-", which stated that they would give a scratch-off ticket of for the $25,000 winners. I explained to them that I was not a $25,000 winner, but a $2500 winner and that the $2500 prize referenced the "--" footnote, not the "-" footnote. They told me that the "-" footnote should say the same thing, which it does not. When I pointed this out they simply told me that I could play the scratch off. I told them that I would report them for false advertising and refusing to relinquish a prize which I had won, and they told me to go ahead. This is clearly a scam to get people in the door. It was high pressure sales from the moment I walked until I walked out. They first told me I didn't win, then told me I did and they were processing the payment, then kept coming up with excuses and wanting to show me cars or have me take a test drive throughout the process.

In the end when I said that I'm not going to spend any more time with them until I get the money I won, they tried to tell me they would give me the money as cash back, which it clearly states in the advertisement that there is no purchase necessary. Then they tried to recant and tell me I didn't win, but that I was "eligible" to win, and that I would have to do a scratch off. This is a case of false advertising and an obvious attempt to swindle customers in the doors and into high pressure sales.

I went into David Stanley looking to trade in my current vehicle. D.J. was the salesman. He told me that they couldn't trade in my vehicle but they could get me into a different vehicle. I told them that I really didn't have a down payment and my credit wasn't that great. D.J. told me "No problem. We got you approved for 15,000 on a vehicle." They showed me a 2013 Hyundai Veloster. I loved the car. I sat waiting for hours for them to do the paperwork. I signed the paperwork but Ian the finance guy said they couldn't process the paperwork because all the banks were closed and to come back Friday to close the deal. He didn't want to give me copies of the paperwork because he said that he may be able to get me a better offer and lower interest rate. So I'm thinking to myself why am I signing papers then? So I just trusted that he was really having my best interest at hand and just went with it.

I go back up there Friday and Ian tells me he still can't find a lender after they had already told me two days before that, that I was approved. Keep in mind I had already put insurance on the vehicle, then he states if they can't find a lender then they would reimburse me the money I spent on insurance. Well Monday rolls around and Ian calls me saying that he had bad news - he couldn't get me financed for the car. So I brought the car back and asked for Ian and waited for almost 45 min. He still didn't come out. By that time I was so upset I didn't even want to wait any more so I gave the keys to another employee and walked out... THEY ARE LIARS AND FULL OF **! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

I visited David Stanley of Midwest city on 2 occasions today April 23, 2016. We had gone there because of an Internet price on a Dodge Ram, after showing the salesman the internet pic and vin he brought the pickup to us. We test drove, made a lower offer and he said he couldn't take that offer so we left. We came back several hours later having decided to pay the Internet price and asked same salesman to show us the truck again. Once again he brought the same truck, we looked it over and told him we would take it at the internet price. Salesman came back with paperwork 2000$ higher that Internet price. When we called him on the discrepancy he said it was our fault and we should have know it was the wrong truck, made some disparaging remarks and left. We then asked for a manager and he told us that it was not his fault that the salesman showed the wrong truck.

Once again we asked for the right truck and was told that all he had was silver which we did not want. The manager on top of being rude said he would look for the other trucks available at that price (Internet said he had 5) we asked for a different salesman and were told we would have to purchase from the incompetent one that made the mistakes and no one else could help us. The sad part is that had they given us a competent salesman we would have made the purchase. I have been in sales for 38. I have never seen such poor customer service and down right lying and incompetence by not only poorly trained employees but also management level. Whoever owns this dealership is getting ripped off by their own salesmen and management. If half of these reviews are legitimate I am surprised they are still allowed to sales autos by Chrysler, jeep or dodge.

To anyone reading this review, please, please, PLEASE do NOT make the mistake of buying a car at this dealership. This is the story of my downfall. I purchased a nice red 2013 KIA Optima SXL from this dealership. Beautiful car, not a lot of miles on it. The purchase price was around 26k. I put 2000 down and bought the car and didn't think anything of it. A little while after they tried to get me in on one of those used car buyback deals. I bit and found out that the car was worth 17k when I bought it and they were only going to give me 11k on the buyback. I called to get a payoff and found out that I still owed 24k on the loan after a year's worth of payments. So that means just like another lady on this site, they straight up pocketed the 2000 dollars.

They are SNAKES. I am not so naive to think that car dealerships aren't out to make as much as they can but you get to a point to where it is just highway robbery. Do NOT buy from them and don't let anyone you know buy from them even if you hate that person's guts, no amount of animus is worth putting another dime into their pockets.

So this past week we went to take a look at cars. We were wanting something bigger for the family so they talked us into a used 2015 Tahoe, which was 36,000 on the internet... Well we were going to trade in 2 vehicles. We had "2012 Kia Optima and a 2013 Ford Edge"... So our seller since the beginning said they would pay off the rest we owed on our cars and that they WOULD NOT add the amount we owed to our new loan. So after we signed all the finance paper we're gonna end up paying almost $60,000!!! For that! Something that has already 50,000 miles on it!!

So after we signed they had the ** to say we couldn't do anything about it since we had already signed!!! And I am not the first person they have done that too. They did the same thing to a lady that had bought a car the same day we did and the same thing to my parents. Horrible lying people... But that was my first and last time I ever go there... And I definitely do not recommend anybody to go there!!! BAD, BAD, BAD!!! They just lie to people, that's what they do best. Losers.

This is the absolute shadiest dealership. Do not go there. They've been sued multiple times and previous employees have told me their motto is, "It's not a problem until we get caught". THEY STOLE $15,000 FROM ME! I went in on April 2, 2014 to buy a car and I saw a 2014 Dodge Avenger for a little under $23,000. I had $15,000 cash I was putting towards the car which means I was financing it for a little under $8,000. My payments were set up for $359.99 a month which means my car should have been paid off by February of 2016.

Well, I find out a year after I buy the car that they charged me $36,000! Dodge Avengers are not worth $36,000, anyone can tell you and the sticker price was under $23,000. So what they did was POCKET (STEAL) $15,000 I gave them for my down payment, and made me finance the car for the full price of $23,000. Now I'm stuck with this car payment until 2020 when it should have been paid off by now.

We are not happy customers. Come to find out after you told us you would pay the TTL for our new Jeep that was not true. You added it to the cost and the loan. You said you had to show where it went but it was not a part of the loan. Found out today that was not true. You told us you would pay it and it was not part of the loan amount.

I had an appointment at 830 am was told it would take about an hour. 2 hours later car still on rack. Mechanic socializing. Not satisfied after talking with service writer or service manager. Accosted by salesmen in showroom while waiting. Apparently they don't know what no means. Have other appointments today which is why I made early appointment. Will never be back. Would not recommend this dealer and next new car will come from someone else.

Wife and I drove into the dealer, we had our horses in the trailer not really thinking we were going to get a truck. We were approached by a salesman which was a nice guy, we found a truck pretty quick that we like and ask the price, wasn't told a price, just was told to hang on, after a few min I ask if we could hurry because I didn't want to leave my horses in the trailer very long, they said that I was approved. With no money down and they took care of the TTL.

Went in thinking I get my first new truck ever, was told to bring in a few things on Monday to put in their file. Three hours later we unhook the trailer and back are new truck under the trailer and drove off. Monday I had to work so I called and told them I would be there on Tuesday. The wife and I went down on Tuesday and took in the papers they wanted, was called before I got there and they said they have a better deal on my truck to bring in the old paperwork, we got there handed the paperwork.

One of these pieces of paperwork was a letter from my new boss saying what I make and hours I will work. After an hour of being there I was told that wasn't going to work and was asked if there was someone else that could get on the loan with us. I told them no. I asked if they would wait two weeks for a pay stub, they had the letter saying I have a job, they said no and I needed to clean the truck out. I had my wife and kid with me, you know how embarrassing that was to pull all my stuff out of the new truck and putting it back in my old truck. Then they said I was still approved and when I get a pay stub to come back. So my question is, am I approved or not? And if I am like they say I am, why did I have to give it up? Don't buy anything from these guys and read all these post.

Salesman who approached had untucked shirt with tats all over his arms which I find unprofessional. I was asking about 2016 models since 2015 was so depleted. He went to his sup and came back with need to get on Jeep.com - what's the point of going to dealership then? Maybe if I'd been a man I would've been taken more seriously. Won't return. They obviously don't want my money.

I made the huge mistake of going to their service department! My AC went out and almost $1700 later still no AC and to top it off the supposed "free" recalls that they "fixed", I was charged labor for and one of the recalls that wasn't broke to begin with is broke now! And the other recall I told them I didn't want it! And the third recall, the most important out of the 3, they weren't able to fix and still invoiced it as if they fixed it so now I can't get it fixed! I saw 2 mechanics after this disaster that wasted my entire day and got charged tremendously for and only another $500+ later I had AC! And two highly disturbed gentlemen that are overly insulted that someone would so criminally take advantage of someone like me! I'm so distraught over this that the Dodge Ram, my dream pickup, is no longer a value to me! I'm about ready to go to Ford and spend $40,000+ on a pickup that I swore I'd never own! Do not go there! They are criminals!!!

I bought a brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee from David Stanley. Transmission went out at 3600 miles. They are rude and not helpful. I will never buy another car from David Stanley in Midwest City.

As with any business deal some are smooth and some are terrible. I spoke with two different people from your company and asked about AUTOTRADER cash trade in value. I explained that as long as it is around the amount I would be happy to drive down and see what you all had to offer. Over and over before I left I wanted to ensure this because I did not want to waste 6 hours of my time. I get to your dealership, I am offered $ coming that as long as I get $23,090 for my car then we could do business and I would be happy to buy a truck from your dealership.

I am told by your employees that my car is not worth that. Basically if I 20,000 for my car when Autotrader valued it at 23,090. It is a numbers game and I thought I explained myself before as to buy a Z71 from your dealership you're not going to sell it to me at an LS price or a Work Truck price or another example a Jeep Limited is more expensive than a Jeep Sport.

So coming to this your dealership wants to value my car (confirming with your people) that my car is an SXT and valued at an SXT. When in fact it is an SXT 100th Anniversary addition as what AutoTrader has it at. So I drive there to only be valued at an SXT. Your guy asked what is the difference. Well for starters it house the BEATS sound system with subwoofer, sunroof, special addition leather seat with emblem, 20 100th Anniversary special addition rims and low profile tires, Sport mode/ with steering toggle shifter, spoiler, heated front and back seats, special addition floor mats, etc..

I could go on and on. Point is I asked over and over before driving 115 miles to your dealership. I was looking to buy today and looking for serious offers and serious people willing to make a deal. I am shown a Truck new with 5,000 miles on it, scratches, stains on back seat, and the best price your guys had was about $30,787 for it.

I was looking for new or used. Then I am told since I have $5,000 negative equity it would be hard to put me in a used vehicle. In fact I know this is not true as this is not my first time buying a car by all means. Your dealership is about honesty, fun, and relaxing experience. You might sell a lot of cars, you might have some good deals made here and there but I for one will not be ripped off nor will I be treated as if I was a fool. I walked out, thanked the sales person and left.

This is the first time I have ever driven this far for a deal. Your reviews are great, people say you have the best prices in Oklahoma, Auto Trader recommended your dealership, and I was let down. I am only one person and your dealership will go on, but I am not happy, not satisfied as well as I am insulted at the low ball offer.

Your sales guy even asked what I wanted my monthly payments to be after I said I have my own financing, then he comes to me with a 84 month $489 payment when I already had better financing and I would have been paying over $35000 for a $30,000 truck new. NO WAY I was told before coming down from your Norman store that if you did not want to give me what AUTOTRADER quoted me that AUTOTRADER would buy it for the price they quoted me. My car is clean and no issues so what was the problem? As I will not come back to OKC again AND THIS IS WHY.

I just turned 21 years old and I decided I wanted to look at the Jeep Cherokee. I bought a Ford Explorer six months before but the gas mileage did not work with my everyday commute. Within 5 minutes of the "sales manager" talking to me, he profiled me as (AND SAID TO MY FACE): uneducated, probably has negative equity in my car, and assumed my mom co-signed for me. None of that is true. I am 5 months away from a Bachelor's in Accounting, I have 70% equity in my 2014 Ford Explorer, and my mom did in fact NOT cosign on my car. So I left.

I later asked a friend that bought a Jeep from there if they had a car salesman they recommended. I found one and went back the next day. The salesman was nice. I went in and told them upfront - I don't want to finance any more than I have (7k), I basically want an even trade. I know my car is worth 27,000. He wasted two hours of my time. Pulled up a Jeep that he said I could afford (stickered 30k). I fell in love. He made me wait for an hour to tell me he can give me 22k for my car and sell me the Jeep for 29k. I told him what I wanted in the beginning. They all wasted my time. Very sketchy dealership.

This dealership advertised a car Honda Pilot 2008 for good price. I called on Wednesday. Talk to a lady there that I'm interested of buying this car. She agrees the car is there and ask me to come and get it. On Friday me and a friend drove 4 hours to their dealership to get the car. On the way I called again to make sure the car still there. The same lady told yes and they're waiting for me to get it. We get there to be told that the car was sold the night before. I told I just talk to a lady and she said the car is there. All I get "We're sorry." That easy but they ask to buy another car. I found out later this is a trick. There was no car from the beginning. They want you to come in. That's all. They don't care for how many hours you drive and the gas you spend and time wasted. Real baaaaad.

I contacted David Stanley's Internet department about an ad for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk VIN: 1C4PJMBS5FW694045. A woman named Marisol answered my call and I asked her questions about the vehicle such as price ($36,694 plus doc fee $359) and any other fees. I also asked her if the zero percent financing that Chrysler Capital was offering on the vehicle was included in the price and she said yes (I asked her this several times over the course of two days). We hung and began texting back and forth. She said she needed to put her hands on this car and she would text me back.

I got a text later that said she had the car and we were good to go. I specifically asked her this because it was a two and a half hour drive to Midwest City from where we live. I didn't want to show up the next day and the car be sold. I told her we wanted the car and would be there early the next morning to fill out paperwork and to pick it up. Later that evening she texted me and said the car had been sold. I texted her back and inquired about another car with the same equipment but a different color (VIN:1C4PJMBS7FW694046). She didn't answer me back until the next morning then sent me a text with a picture showing me she had the keys to this car.

I again asked her the same questions as the day before about price, financing, and any other fees. She assured me that the offer was the same, $36,694 plus $359 doc fees out the door with the zero percent financing from Chrysler Capital. My wife and I drove to the dealership and met a young man named Jack. He went with us to test drive the car (we never met Marisol, I wonder why?). After the test drive we sat down and filled out some paperwork then waited for Jack to come back with the sales manager. The sales manager comes in the office and sits down and says we can't do this deal.

We will have to finance the car through them at 4.99%. He said we couldn't take the rebates and the finance together! I had researched all there was to research on this car and the incentives Jeep was offering. I knew this was not true. Needless to say, but my wife and I left the dealership without purchasing this vehicle. We wasted time, money, and energy that day driving to OKC. My wife and I are very cautious when it comes to dealing with car salesmen, but never in my life have we had people just blatantly lie to us like the people working at this dealership.

We left there angry, frustrated, and most of all embarrassed. My advice to anyone thinking about buying a car from these people is DON'T!!! If you are even thinking about going into this dealership have someone kick you as hard as they can in the crotch! Then convince yourself that the crotch kick is a much more pleasant experience than trying to buy a car from the David Stanley dealership in MidWest City, OK.

Sleazy business practices. First they got me to come to the lot by saying they had a car I was interested in, which they did not. Then, after 4 hours of negotiations with the sales manager and them trying every sleazy move in the book to make me pay more (at one point they thought I would be silly enough to pay 4k OVER sticker). So when we FINALLY got to a deal I was content with and I put money down and signed paperwork just to find out the car they dealer traded for was the WRONG packages.

Dealing with the inventory manager, she was rude and blamed it on me when I had told at least 4 people EXACTLY the car I wanted. I told her the deal was off and to refund my money. She told me that "no, I owned this car". I didn't even complete the final paperwork or LOOK at the car. Now I have to go down there and sign more forms to abolish this deal. I'm glad I went to Patriot and found all the nonsense they put together. I'm furious and will make it my mission that friends and family do not ever waste their time here.

I was there for around 2 hrs. I was about to buy 2 trucks. Had the deal made with Mr. **. We agreed on a price. Deal was about finished when Mr. ** had to leave. It went down hill from there. The finance guys came in and tried to screw me. Said they couldn't do Mr. **'s deal. Tried to tell me the low they could go on the truck was 29,100, but the Internet price was $28,900. It's really sad when you find 2 trucks you really like and a few greedy guys screw it all up.

On Thursday, my son wanted to get the US service member discount and purchase an online Jeep Wrangler that was advertised by this dealership. He already had a loan in hand and agreed to pay the price listed online. He asked the salesman **, he called back, give him a firm out the door price and copy of contract and he would pay a $1000 hold payment and fly out from CO to OK and finish the paperwork to purchase the vehicle. That vehicle, still advertised online, was no longer on the lot. However on Saturday, two more were also advertised by the dealer at the same price, and he said they would be ready on Monday AM and that he would call.

He didn't call, so my son called at 10:30 and asked when the paperwork would be ready. He was told he would get a call within 30 min. No call. I called and asked to speak to a service manager. After taking some information I was told I would get a callback in 10 min. An hour later, No call so I am writing this letter. This dealership's sales department consists of liars with no integrity, including both salesmen and sales managers. They don't even have the courtesy to return calls after promising to do so. After the way they treated my son and I, I can only believe they have no respect for US servicemen and women. I recommend that no one do business with them.

David Stanley Dodge Company Profile