2. Automotive
  3. Car Dealerships

Midwest City, OK

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.22/5

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Find a Dealer Near You

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Find a Dealer Near You

David Stanley Dodge Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?

Original review: June 1, 2020

Yes I bought a new 2019 Ram in February of this year. After having the truck for 2 days I noticed a crack in the plastic chrome grill. Two days later made a trip back to the dealership to show them and they said it was my fault that I ran into something, after ensuring them that did not happen they refused to resolve this issue. The general manager said the best they could do is mail us a 200 dollar check. Needless to say this did not happen, and it's not covered under warranty. The part that upsets me is they did not stand behind their word and why the hell good is a warranty. Now know there is no evidence of it being hit by anything.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I was in the market to purchase a nearly new Lincoln MKZ. I found that David Stanley had a 2019 model. I called to speak with salesman Tim ** over the phone. He told me the following: Lie #1: "I took this vehicle in on trade from an elderly couple...the vehicle was too low for them." - Truth: Carfax shows it was a previous corporate lease out of Colorado. Lie #2: "I've walked out to the vehicle and it is in like new condition." -Truth: The vehicle had been driven into some obstacle on the right font corner of the bumper. Deep scraping and broken plastic in the bumper. Several nicks all around the car. I drove 100 miles to purchase this car, and completely wasted my time. The used salesman "Steve" pretended not to see the damage I point out. They then tried to get me interested in something else on the lot to make the sale. Stay away!

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Went one night after work after we were told the vehicle we were looking at online was there. Drove 1 1/2 hours there only to find out that one of the managers drove it home for the night. Talked to a manager to make sure that they could offer financing and payments in our budget, was assured multiple times that if we came back in the morning that the vehicle would be there and that they could finance the car with affordable payments. Called the next morning to make sure everything was still good before we made the drive again. Was told that they ran my credit and that everything was good to go all I had to do was test drive and sign.

Got to the dealership and waited there for three hours for them to make a offer that was $250 more a month than what we had discussed the night before. Was told that if I picked a different car they could get it lower. We were lied to, put in the middle of salesmen fighting over whose customer we were, and then lied to some more. Horrible experience and even worse customer service.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

They are not up front with any information, especially when you from out of state. I am from PA and bought a truck from, what was, David Stanley Ford. The title got lost in transit because the dealership got bought out and we didn't get any title information until way after 30 days. They are not willing to help us out with the registration of the truck now that there are late fees. They have been rude and not gotten back to us at all. I have to follow up. They don't seem to care about having repeat business and their customers.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

The car I wanted was advertised online at $10,774. I was at the dealership over seven hours. Every now and then the finance manager would come in to tell me I needed more money down, or he couldn't get a good interest rate, etc. When he finally came in with the documents to be signed, I wanted to go home so badly, I signed without reading them. The next day, I looked at the contract. The price I was charged was $12,131; interest rate 21%. They had added a maintenance agreement for $1940 which I was never asked about (I would not have have accepted it.) When I went back to challenge them, I was told I could not get my down payment back and if I left the car there, it would be reported as a voluntary repossession. The only concession I received was $500 off the maintenance agreement I never wanted. I am considering a lawsuit.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Was berated via a constant barrage of texts from different numbers and could never get a simple question answered that I had sent days ago. Actually called an ** by one of their sales reps - which even after 5 days I can't believe actually happened.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Katalayn ** and her supervisor Mark are crooks and fraud, they unplugged my alt., didn’t put the bolts back in it, and told me I had a bad pcm and my warranty doesn’t cover customer damage, and it will cost me 785.00 to fix on my own expense. The only thing that was wrong with my car is the battery. And they tried to swindle me out of 785.00 dollars when it only cost me a 100.00 deductible to get fixed at a real dealership. If you run into Katalayn ** or her manager Mark run fast. They're fraud and crooks!!!!

Original review: May 31, 2019

Their ads are misleading and they tell you you have to read the fine print. I checked the ad numerous times and there is no small print. They kept trying to jack the price up and charge higher interest rates. We had told them we needed to do all the groundwork on the phone and internet because we lived 2 1/2 hours from the dealership and we would come in and sign the papers and pick up the car. When we arrived for our appointment, the salesman was not even there for the day. No paperwork had been done and we had to start from scratch. Had a hard time getting answers to questions like, what is the final price of the car and what is the amount financed. By far the worst car buying experience in the 46 years of our marriage.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I was already approved through my bank. I told the salesman that and how much I was approved for but I was lied to about the whole process and even the check I was suppose to be given by them I was misled about that. I don’t recommend doing business with them.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The only thing you really own is your word & reputation. When that's gone, it's gone. After a long night of being told by "the closer" that the price was 16,000 & not what was posted on their website & every car search engine, I received a call to come pick up a car Saturday afternoon @ the price listed below 12,988. I got it insured, a ride, & while I was on my way to pick it up, I received a text that it was sold. Nothing was offered to rectify the situation. Would not recommend, not worth the hassle. Shady business.

David Stanley Dodge Company Information