Midwest City, OK

1.3/5 (91 ratings)

About David Stanley Dodge

David Stanley Dodge Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

Ask for Shawn **, he was able to help me find the right vehicle for me. If I didn't like the car. He did that was in my price range. He did the best in putting me in something I like. He even help my mother out and believe when I say, she is not easy to please. She got the truck she wanted.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

I came in to look at a truck and walked away with a 2020 car. It was an interesting experience and good day for me. After had deliberation, we decided what would work for both of us and found the perfect vehicle for me.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

I am happy to give 5 stars to David Stanley Dodge. I live in Hawaii where vehicles are priced $10000+ over MSRP. I have been looking for a new Jeep Wrangler for a year and thus far, have been unable to make a reasonable agreement with any salesman - nationwide. Recently, Israel ** made me the best deal across America (over the phone) on a new Jeep. Within minutes, I was putting down a deposit on a brand new Wrangler. When other dealerships wouldn't even entertain it, David Stanley Dodge held this vehicle for me on their lot for 10 days with a standard deposit down until I could reach Oklahoma to complete the sale and retrieve it.

Upon arrival I had only a few days to handle the purchase and shipment of this vehicle to Hawaii. Next facing hangups with bank timelines, shipping documentation and an approaching port deadline, the dealership financing team, specifically Sean **, understood the urgency and paid immediate attention to ensuring all the necessary documents were in order to finalize my vehicle shipment. The final day to port, my salesman, Israel **, was ready at the dealership with all of my required paperwork to ship the vehicle.

I imagine where another dealership may have left me high and dry, the people of Oklahoma David Stanley Dodge, namely Israel ** and Sean **, with support of Sean ** and Jessica **, worked diligently to see the process through. Mahalo nui loa for the hard work put forth by the team at this dealership! My Jeep dreams are finally a reality thanks to David Stanley Dodge.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

Everyone that calls David Stanley Criminals was not lying. I was sold a 2014 Dodge Durango SRT. I have paid just as much in mechanical work, as I did for the car, and it was not cheap! I went in to get a work truck, and after seeing every brand new car they had and everything else I did not want, they let me know I would not be getting a truck. I would up with this car and I loved it....little did I know. Month three of having it, it was broken down. I have had the car for a little over a year and a half and it has been broken down six months of that. Some of the parts I could not even get unless I went to David Stanley to buy them, so they had to fix it. I had no idea it had problems like it did, they said it had some kind of super amazing star system and the car checked out. I want to know if they went to Mcdonalds for that star system. It has been a complete nightmare.

Not only that, but they kept thousands of dollars of mine that I had sent in on payments for my car that the lender sent back to them for some reason, it took me a year to get the money back. Then to top it all off it has ruined my credit, because I sent those payments in because I was in the middle of moving and I would never get behind like that, but because of them keeping my money and not informing me...I DID! Oh and they put like 7 credit checks in on my credit so everyone BEWARE check your credit after going there...They make sure you can't go anywhere ever again. THEY ARE CRIMINALS IN THE WORST WAY! Taking advantage of poor single mothers, the sick.....They belong in jail every last one of them.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

They lie, lie, lie!!!! Wasted my time and money, also missed work only to be lied to. Don't fall for their lies. They then try to backpedal and say everything is conditional. I have texts to show what I was told. All lies!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Never go to this place, ever!!! Nothing but a pile of snakes!!! I drove four hours one direction, For nothing, when I got there they raised the price $9600. They would not sell it at advertised price. I asked them 5 times, even got email confirmation on the advertisement price. Paid a driver to come with me, took a day off work. Wasted hundreds in gas. All to go home with nothing... Shameful dealership!!!

Original review: July 24, 2022

****Update**** THEY PUT ME UPSIDE DOWN… 11K upside down when I went in with a 2022 to trade in that was not upside down. I had a baby and needed an SUV since I had gotten a car from them before I trusted them and didn't think I needed to check the NADA of the vehicle they were selling me…. Lesson learned but just be aware of what you're getting into. Also they sell gap for 3200… They asked me to post my good review because they are trying to hide all the bad reviews. They helped me a few times in getting into a new vehicle, he is very personable and patient!! I won't buy a car anywhere else because he always gets us taken care of and happy with our purchase! Thank you!!! We will be back in the future when I need another vehicle :)

Original review: June 23, 2022

Greedy and not willing to honor their own deals. They Had a vehicle listed at $29,000 on their website. Went there and looked at it then sales manager comes out and wanted to charge me $36,000+ BEFORE ANY ADDITIONAL FINANCING COST. He said because of dealer fees, state inspection fees and my credit score… That’s a $7,000 increase. I told him no. It’s listed for $29,000 and I have a trade in car that’s barely 7 years old THAT I OWN and credit does not affect the cost of the vehicle and that credit affects the interest rate not a sale price. He gets mad, rolls his eyes, comes back and tells me best he can do is $34,900 and says it based on my credit. If I had better credit I could buy it for $29,000 and he said that $29,000 was just the advertised price.

I told him no. Then gets annoyed and he starts pushing a payment saying, "Well if I do $650 will you buy it right now? Will you sign here!" I said I need to know what the fine print of the agreement are and says, "What fine prints? It doesn’t matter. What matters is the payment" and I said no again. What matters is what I’m paying totally for the car and he stands up, gets mad and says he is respectfully declining to work with me, I can leave and walks off and throws my paperwork in the trash. I tried to tell him I don’t mind paying $29,000 + financing but I will not pay $35,000-$37,000 especially with trading in a car I own and then have to go finance that $35k-$37k especially at the ridiculous interest rate he was trying to charge. Guess it makes sense why David Stanley went from 3 locations to 1 location.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Do not go to this stealership for ANY reason. Went in tonight with a pre-approval from my credit union for a vehicle they had online. I emailed to verify and was told it was available. We drove an hour to go pick it up. We get there and are immediately ushered into a small creepy "office" to wait for 10 minutes while the salesman goes to find the vehicle. We finally walk outside were our salesman is waiting with a vehicle we thought was the one we were there for.

We test drive and realize the mileage is about 20K different than the one we looked at online. We go back. We find the vehicle with the correct stock#. We test drive it. Ok, good. Let's do the deal. We set again for 10 minutes. Salesman says the vehicle has already been sold, but they have lots of others. Frustrated, we look and test drive another used car that hasn't been cleaned, smells horrible, and probably stained my clothes. We get back to the stealership and the finance guy comes out and says we aren't pre-approved anymore and need to put 4500.00 down... Or "we can use their lender"...UM NO. We DON'T. We left and will NOT be going back to David Stanley. Lesson learned. Liars, crooks, and thieves.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Called and asked about a used Nitro for sale, they called me within minutes of my inquiry to inform me they still had the vehicle, then flowed up an hour later to see if I was on my way, I asked again if the Nitro was on lot. They said yes. Took the 20 minute drive only to be told sorry sent it to auction. They tried to show me a crappy vehicle that had more miles and about 2 grand more. Classic bait and switch.

David Stanley Dodge Company Information