David Stanley Dodge

Midwest City, OK

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Everyone beware... My sister bought a Chrysler 300 but needed a co-signer. They offered $1000 if I co-signed. I didn't want to because I was getting ready to buy a car. But I did it anyway to help my sister and my nephew. They said my check would come in two to three weeks with the title. It never came and now they won't return my phone calls. They will lie to get you to buy a car and they are not very good cars. My sister is already having problems with her car. So I would not recommend them. But would recommend big red sports in norman. I got a brand new car from them. Great service.

I received a mailing from David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 7609 SE 29th St in Midwest City, OK 73110. Attached to the mailer was a "Money Carlo" card, with tabs to pull up that say match to win. In the upper right-hand corner of the mailer there was a legend, describing what the prizes were for each match. I lifted the tabs and matched triple 7's, which it clearly states in the legend on the mailer is = "WIN! $2,500 CASH--". In the fine print under --, it clearly states no purchase necessary. I brought the flyer to the location during the dates/times listed, and was told that I would receive $2500 cash back after purchasing a vehicle. I explained to them that the flyer said cash, not cash back, and that it also stated that no purchase was necessary.

They then pointed me to another footnote "-", which stated that they would give a scratch-off ticket of for the $25,000 winners. I explained to them that I was not a $25,000 winner, but a $2500 winner and that the $2500 prize referenced the "--" footnote, not the "-" footnote. They told me that the "-" footnote should say the same thing, which it does not. When I pointed this out they simply told me that I could play the scratch off. I told them that I would report them for false advertising and refusing to relinquish a prize which I had won, and they told me to go ahead. This is clearly a scam to get people in the door. It was high pressure sales from the moment I walked until I walked out. They first told me I didn't win, then told me I did and they were processing the payment, then kept coming up with excuses and wanting to show me cars or have me take a test drive throughout the process.

In the end when I said that I'm not going to spend any more time with them until I get the money I won, they tried to tell me they would give me the money as cash back, which it clearly states in the advertisement that there is no purchase necessary. Then they tried to recant and tell me I didn't win, but that I was "eligible" to win, and that I would have to do a scratch off. This is a case of false advertising and an obvious attempt to swindle customers in the doors and into high pressure sales.

I went into David Stanley looking to trade in my current vehicle. D.J. was the salesman. He told me that they couldn't trade in my vehicle but they could get me into a different vehicle. I told them that I really didn't have a down payment and my credit wasn't that great. D.J. told me "No problem. We got you approved for 15,000 on a vehicle." They showed me a 2013 Hyundai Veloster. I loved the car. I sat waiting for hours for them to do the paperwork. I signed the paperwork but Ian the finance guy said they couldn't process the paperwork because all the banks were closed and to come back Friday to close the deal. He didn't want to give me copies of the paperwork because he said that he may be able to get me a better offer and lower interest rate. So I'm thinking to myself why am I signing papers then? So I just trusted that he was really having my best interest at hand and just went with it.

I go back up there Friday and Ian tells me he still can't find a lender after they had already told me two days before that, that I was approved. Keep in mind I had already put insurance on the vehicle, then he states if they can't find a lender then they would reimburse me the money I spent on insurance. Well Monday rolls around and Ian calls me saying that he had bad news - he couldn't get me financed for the car. So I brought the car back and asked for Ian and waited for almost 45 min. He still didn't come out. By that time I was so upset I didn't even want to wait any more so I gave the keys to another employee and walked out... THEY ARE LIARS AND FULL OF **! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

I visited David Stanley of Midwest city on 2 occasions today April 23, 2016. We had gone there because of an Internet price on a Dodge Ram, after showing the salesman the internet pic and vin he brought the pickup to us. We test drove, made a lower offer and he said he couldn't take that offer so we left. We came back several hours later having decided to pay the Internet price and asked same salesman to show us the truck again. Once again he brought the same truck, we looked it over and told him we would take it at the internet price. Salesman came back with paperwork 2000$ higher that Internet price. When we called him on the discrepancy he said it was our fault and we should have know it was the wrong truck, made some disparaging remarks and left. We then asked for a manager and he told us that it was not his fault that the salesman showed the wrong truck.

Once again we asked for the right truck and was told that all he had was silver which we did not want. The manager on top of being rude said he would look for the other trucks available at that price (Internet said he had 5) we asked for a different salesman and were told we would have to purchase from the incompetent one that made the mistakes and no one else could help us. The sad part is that had they given us a competent salesman we would have made the purchase. I have been in sales for 38. I have never seen such poor customer service and down right lying and incompetence by not only poorly trained employees but also management level. Whoever owns this dealership is getting ripped off by their own salesmen and management. If half of these reviews are legitimate I am surprised they are still allowed to sales autos by Chrysler, jeep or dodge.

To anyone reading this review, please, please, PLEASE do NOT make the mistake of buying a car at this dealership. This is the story of my downfall. I purchased a nice red 2013 KIA Optima SXL from this dealership. Beautiful car, not a lot of miles on it. The purchase price was around 26k. I put 2000 down and bought the car and didn't think anything of it. A little while after they tried to get me in on one of those used car buyback deals. I bit and found out that the car was worth 17k when I bought it and they were only going to give me 11k on the buyback. I called to get a payoff and found out that I still owed 24k on the loan after a year's worth of payments. So that means just like another lady on this site, they straight up pocketed the 2000 dollars.

They are SNAKES. I am not so naive to think that car dealerships aren't out to make as much as they can but you get to a point to where it is just highway robbery. Do NOT buy from them and don't let anyone you know buy from them even if you hate that person's guts, no amount of animus is worth putting another dime into their pockets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about David Stanley Dodge?

So this past week we went to take a look at cars. We were wanting something bigger for the family so they talked us into a used 2015 Tahoe, which was 36,000 on the internet... Well we were going to trade in 2 vehicles. We had "2012 Kia Optima and a 2013 Ford Edge"... So our seller since the beginning said they would pay off the rest we owed on our cars and that they WOULD NOT add the amount we owed to our new loan. So after we signed all the finance paper we're gonna end up paying almost $60,000!!! For that! Something that has already 50,000 miles on it!!

So after we signed they had the ** to say we couldn't do anything about it since we had already signed!!! And I am not the first person they have done that too. They did the same thing to a lady that had bought a car the same day we did and the same thing to my parents. Horrible lying people... But that was my first and last time I ever go there... And I definitely do not recommend anybody to go there!!! BAD, BAD, BAD!!! They just lie to people, that's what they do best. Losers.

This is the absolute shadiest dealership. Do not go there. They've been sued multiple times and previous employees have told me their motto is, "It's not a problem until we get caught". THEY STOLE $15,000 FROM ME! I went in on April 2, 2014 to buy a car and I saw a 2014 Dodge Avenger for a little under $23,000. I had $15,000 cash I was putting towards the car which means I was financing it for a little under $8,000. My payments were set up for $359.99 a month which means my car should have been paid off by February of 2016.

Well, I find out a year after I buy the car that they charged me $36,000! Dodge Avengers are not worth $36,000, anyone can tell you and the sticker price was under $23,000. So what they did was POCKET (STEAL) $15,000 I gave them for my down payment, and made me finance the car for the full price of $23,000. Now I'm stuck with this car payment until 2020 when it should have been paid off by now.

We are not happy customers. Come to find out after you told us you would pay the TTL for our new Jeep that was not true. You added it to the cost and the loan. You said you had to show where it went but it was not a part of the loan. Found out today that was not true. You told us you would pay it and it was not part of the loan amount.

I had an appointment at 830 am was told it would take about an hour. 2 hours later car still on rack. Mechanic socializing. Not satisfied after talking with service writer or service manager. Accosted by salesmen in showroom while waiting. Apparently they don't know what no means. Have other appointments today which is why I made early appointment. Will never be back. Would not recommend this dealer and next new car will come from someone else.

Wife and I drove into the dealer, we had our horses in the trailer not really thinking we were going to get a truck. We were approached by a salesman which was a nice guy, we found a truck pretty quick that we like and ask the price, wasn't told a price, just was told to hang on, after a few min I ask if we could hurry because I didn't want to leave my horses in the trailer very long, they said that I was approved. With no money down and they took care of the TTL.

Went in thinking I get my first new truck ever, was told to bring in a few things on Monday to put in their file. Three hours later we unhook the trailer and back are new truck under the trailer and drove off. Monday I had to work so I called and told them I would be there on Tuesday. The wife and I went down on Tuesday and took in the papers they wanted, was called before I got there and they said they have a better deal on my truck to bring in the old paperwork, we got there handed the paperwork.

One of these pieces of paperwork was a letter from my new boss saying what I make and hours I will work. After an hour of being there I was told that wasn't going to work and was asked if there was someone else that could get on the loan with us. I told them no. I asked if they would wait two weeks for a pay stub, they had the letter saying I have a job, they said no and I needed to clean the truck out. I had my wife and kid with me, you know how embarrassing that was to pull all my stuff out of the new truck and putting it back in my old truck. Then they said I was still approved and when I get a pay stub to come back. So my question is, am I approved or not? And if I am like they say I am, why did I have to give it up? Don't buy anything from these guys and read all these post.

Salesman who approached had untucked shirt with tats all over his arms which I find unprofessional. I was asking about 2016 models since 2015 was so depleted. He went to his sup and came back with need to get on Jeep.com - what's the point of going to dealership then? Maybe if I'd been a man I would've been taken more seriously. Won't return. They obviously don't want my money.

I made the huge mistake of going to their service department! My AC went out and almost $1700 later still no AC and to top it off the supposed "free" recalls that they "fixed", I was charged labor for and one of the recalls that wasn't broke to begin with is broke now! And the other recall I told them I didn't want it! And the third recall, the most important out of the 3, they weren't able to fix and still invoiced it as if they fixed it so now I can't get it fixed! I saw 2 mechanics after this disaster that wasted my entire day and got charged tremendously for and only another $500+ later I had AC! And two highly disturbed gentlemen that are overly insulted that someone would so criminally take advantage of someone like me! I'm so distraught over this that the Dodge Ram, my dream pickup, is no longer a value to me! I'm about ready to go to Ford and spend $40,000+ on a pickup that I swore I'd never own! Do not go there! They are criminals!!!

I bought a brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee from David Stanley. Transmission went out at 3600 miles. They are rude and not helpful. I will never buy another car from David Stanley in Midwest City.

As with any business deal some are smooth and some are terrible. I spoke with two different people from your company and asked about AUTOTRADER cash trade in value. I explained that as long as it is around the amount I would be happy to drive down and see what you all had to offer. Over and over before I left I wanted to ensure this because I did not want to waste 6 hours of my time. I get to your dealership, I am offered $ coming that as long as I get $23,090 for my car then we could do business and I would be happy to buy a truck from your dealership.

I am told by your employees that my car is not worth that. Basically if I 20,000 for my car when Autotrader valued it at 23,090. It is a numbers game and I thought I explained myself before as to buy a Z71 from your dealership you're not going to sell it to me at an LS price or a Work Truck price or another example a Jeep Limited is more expensive than a Jeep Sport.

So coming to this your dealership wants to value my car (confirming with your people) that my car is an SXT and valued at an SXT. When in fact it is an SXT 100th Anniversary addition as what AutoTrader has it at. So I drive there to only be valued at an SXT. Your guy asked what is the difference. Well for starters it house the BEATS sound system with subwoofer, sunroof, special addition leather seat with emblem, 20 100th Anniversary special addition rims and low profile tires, Sport mode/ with steering toggle shifter, spoiler, heated front and back seats, special addition floor mats, etc..

I could go on and on. Point is I asked over and over before driving 115 miles to your dealership. I was looking to buy today and looking for serious offers and serious people willing to make a deal. I am shown a Truck new with 5,000 miles on it, scratches, stains on back seat, and the best price your guys had was about $30,787 for it.

I was looking for new or used. Then I am told since I have $5,000 negative equity it would be hard to put me in a used vehicle. In fact I know this is not true as this is not my first time buying a car by all means. Your dealership is about honesty, fun, and relaxing experience. You might sell a lot of cars, you might have some good deals made here and there but I for one will not be ripped off nor will I be treated as if I was a fool. I walked out, thanked the sales person and left.

This is the first time I have ever driven this far for a deal. Your reviews are great, people say you have the best prices in Oklahoma, Auto Trader recommended your dealership, and I was let down. I am only one person and your dealership will go on, but I am not happy, not satisfied as well as I am insulted at the low ball offer.

Your sales guy even asked what I wanted my monthly payments to be after I said I have my own financing, then he comes to me with a 84 month $489 payment when I already had better financing and I would have been paying over $35000 for a $30,000 truck new. NO WAY I was told before coming down from your Norman store that if you did not want to give me what AUTOTRADER quoted me that AUTOTRADER would buy it for the price they quoted me. My car is clean and no issues so what was the problem? As I will not come back to OKC again AND THIS IS WHY.

I just turned 21 years old and I decided I wanted to look at the Jeep Cherokee. I bought a Ford Explorer six months before but the gas mileage did not work with my everyday commute. Within 5 minutes of the "sales manager" talking to me, he profiled me as (AND SAID TO MY FACE): uneducated, probably has negative equity in my car, and assumed my mom co-signed for me. None of that is true. I am 5 months away from a Bachelor's in Accounting, I have 70% equity in my 2014 Ford Explorer, and my mom did in fact NOT cosign on my car. So I left.

I later asked a friend that bought a Jeep from there if they had a car salesman they recommended. I found one and went back the next day. The salesman was nice. I went in and told them upfront - I don't want to finance any more than I have (7k), I basically want an even trade. I know my car is worth 27,000. He wasted two hours of my time. Pulled up a Jeep that he said I could afford (stickered 30k). I fell in love. He made me wait for an hour to tell me he can give me 22k for my car and sell me the Jeep for 29k. I told him what I wanted in the beginning. They all wasted my time. Very sketchy dealership.

This dealership advertised a car Honda Pilot 2008 for good price. I called on Wednesday. Talk to a lady there that I'm interested of buying this car. She agrees the car is there and ask me to come and get it. On Friday me and a friend drove 4 hours to their dealership to get the car. On the way I called again to make sure the car still there. The same lady told yes and they're waiting for me to get it. We get there to be told that the car was sold the night before. I told I just talk to a lady and she said the car is there. All I get "We're sorry." That easy but they ask to buy another car. I found out later this is a trick. There was no car from the beginning. They want you to come in. That's all. They don't care for how many hours you drive and the gas you spend and time wasted. Real baaaaad.

I contacted David Stanley's Internet department about an ad for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk VIN: 1C4PJMBS5FW694045. A woman named Marisol answered my call and I asked her questions about the vehicle such as price ($36,694 plus doc fee $359) and any other fees. I also asked her if the zero percent financing that Chrysler Capital was offering on the vehicle was included in the price and she said yes (I asked her this several times over the course of two days). We hung and began texting back and forth. She said she needed to put her hands on this car and she would text me back.

I got a text later that said she had the car and we were good to go. I specifically asked her this because it was a two and a half hour drive to Midwest City from where we live. I didn't want to show up the next day and the car be sold. I told her we wanted the car and would be there early the next morning to fill out paperwork and to pick it up. Later that evening she texted me and said the car had been sold. I texted her back and inquired about another car with the same equipment but a different color (VIN:1C4PJMBS7FW694046). She didn't answer me back until the next morning then sent me a text with a picture showing me she had the keys to this car.

I again asked her the same questions as the day before about price, financing, and any other fees. She assured me that the offer was the same, $36,694 plus $359 doc fees out the door with the zero percent financing from Chrysler Capital. My wife and I drove to the dealership and met a young man named Jack. He went with us to test drive the car (we never met Marisol, I wonder why?). After the test drive we sat down and filled out some paperwork then waited for Jack to come back with the sales manager. The sales manager comes in the office and sits down and says we can't do this deal.

We will have to finance the car through them at 4.99%. He said we couldn't take the rebates and the finance together! I had researched all there was to research on this car and the incentives Jeep was offering. I knew this was not true. Needless to say, but my wife and I left the dealership without purchasing this vehicle. We wasted time, money, and energy that day driving to OKC. My wife and I are very cautious when it comes to dealing with car salesmen, but never in my life have we had people just blatantly lie to us like the people working at this dealership.

We left there angry, frustrated, and most of all embarrassed. My advice to anyone thinking about buying a car from these people is DON'T!!! If you are even thinking about going into this dealership have someone kick you as hard as they can in the crotch! Then convince yourself that the crotch kick is a much more pleasant experience than trying to buy a car from the David Stanley dealership in MidWest City, OK.

Sleazy business practices. First they got me to come to the lot by saying they had a car I was interested in, which they did not. Then, after 4 hours of negotiations with the sales manager and them trying every sleazy move in the book to make me pay more (at one point they thought I would be silly enough to pay 4k OVER sticker). So when we FINALLY got to a deal I was content with and I put money down and signed paperwork just to find out the car they dealer traded for was the WRONG packages.

Dealing with the inventory manager, she was rude and blamed it on me when I had told at least 4 people EXACTLY the car I wanted. I told her the deal was off and to refund my money. She told me that "no, I owned this car". I didn't even complete the final paperwork or LOOK at the car. Now I have to go down there and sign more forms to abolish this deal. I'm glad I went to Patriot and found all the nonsense they put together. I'm furious and will make it my mission that friends and family do not ever waste their time here.

I was there for around 2 hrs. I was about to buy 2 trucks. Had the deal made with Mr. **. We agreed on a price. Deal was about finished when Mr. ** had to leave. It went down hill from there. The finance guys came in and tried to screw me. Said they couldn't do Mr. **'s deal. Tried to tell me the low they could go on the truck was 29,100, but the Internet price was $28,900. It's really sad when you find 2 trucks you really like and a few greedy guys screw it all up.

On Thursday, my son wanted to get the US service member discount and purchase an online Jeep Wrangler that was advertised by this dealership. He already had a loan in hand and agreed to pay the price listed online. He asked the salesman **, he called back, give him a firm out the door price and copy of contract and he would pay a $1000 hold payment and fly out from CO to OK and finish the paperwork to purchase the vehicle. That vehicle, still advertised online, was no longer on the lot. However on Saturday, two more were also advertised by the dealer at the same price, and he said they would be ready on Monday AM and that he would call.

He didn't call, so my son called at 10:30 and asked when the paperwork would be ready. He was told he would get a call within 30 min. No call. I called and asked to speak to a service manager. After taking some information I was told I would get a callback in 10 min. An hour later, No call so I am writing this letter. This dealership's sales department consists of liars with no integrity, including both salesmen and sales managers. They don't even have the courtesy to return calls after promising to do so. After the way they treated my son and I, I can only believe they have no respect for US servicemen and women. I recommend that no one do business with them.

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 "Night Runner" bought in Norman, Oklahoma at Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge. To begin with, the salesperson was less than truthful (imagine that) and told me the night runner was a "limited edition" and that was why the truck was 14k more than a standard 1500 extended cab that was equally equipped. The salesman took the time and pointed out the "gun metal" blue rims that were "special alloy," the stitched racing seats and did a wonderful job of convincing me that the details were worth the extra cash.

Now "the rest of the story." I got in my new 43K truck and drove it the 20 miles to my house proud as a new parent. Got in the next morning to go to work and put my briefcase on the passenger floor. The carpet was soaked! It was the middle of august and the air had been running so I traced the water back to the firewall just below the evaporator coil. Called the dealership, they said they would take care of it, dropped it off 20 miles away. Initially they asked me what I did to the truck (trying to insinuate that it was my fault), I pointed out that it had only been driven 42 miles since I left the lot. They reluctantly gave me a compact car to use and said they would call me.

Three days later, still no call, so I go back to the dealership. "Part has to be ordered, return the loaner and go to the rental car lot to pick up a car." "Should have it fixed in a week." Take 4 hours of my day to get this all accomplished (missing work), and end up with a sub compact rental. The middle of the next week I get a call from the rental company asking for my credit card so they can extend the rental, I told them the dealership was paying. They informed me that the dealership was only paying for three days, and that I either need to return the car or give them a credit card. Take off work, drive to the dealership to find out what the story is...

They have now had my brand new truck for two+ weeks. Get to the dealership, I am met by the general manager and told that they are still waiting for the parts, that it would be a couple of days and they would have my truck fixed and back to me, and that they would no longer supply a rental or loaner. By this point I am disgusted, I told him that I wanted my money back or another truck. He told me that neither one was happening, that the truck was depreciated $4000.00 and that I would have to wait. I reluctantly left and borrowed a truck from work for transportation. Two more weeks later: (Now five weeks from the date of purchase, and owing a payment to the finance company) I have called every day to check status, the parts manager "not in yet, still waiting" every day.

Finally disgusted again, I walk through the back service area to see my brand new 43K truck with the seats on the floor, the dash out and on the hood, the duct system ripped out and a mechanic in close proximity. I walked over to the mechanic said good morning and said "What is the story on that mess," pointing to my truck. He did not know I was the owner. He told me the a/c needed a new drain pan because it was cracked and they were no longer being manufactured. I exploded, not on the mechanic. I went to the middle of the showroom floor and loudly called out the general manager’s name. The GM came out and told me to lower my voice. I proceeded to loudly ask why he lied to me, why the parts manager lied to me, and demanded my money back. I walked to the parts area to see the parts manager still loudly demanding my money pack and the GM followed.

A screaming match ensued, with both the GM and Parts manager cursing and demanding I calm down. All I kept saying is "why did you lie, give me my money back." The end result of this was the GM agreed to have my truck fixed and back to me no later than the end of business the next day, and agreed to make the first month's payment. No compensation for time off, no loaner car, and definitely no different truck. This was Thursday, Friday I get a call, "truck is ready, come get it." Once again, through the service area to the mechanic, I asked him how they fixed it. "They had me remove the pan from another truck on the lot and install it, it is not the correct pan, but it will work." I went to the GM’s office, not available. Went to the parts manager’s office, not available. Some poor kid in the shop came and gave me my keys, apologized and I left.

Snap to 2015: Truck is not limited edition, just has some stickers and the "special alloy wheels," PLASTIC JUNK that the coating is peeling off (and I cannot locate replacements for). The A/C has worked but the outside air damper, the mixed air damper and the defrost dampers have all broken off at the shaft of the door, (plastic JUNK) and I find out this is normal in Dodge Rams. All I have to do is gut the interior again, remove the duct plenum replace the doors and all will be good. The alternator has failed, the water pump failed, the power steering pump failed, there is a water leak at the back of the manifold that is also prevalent on dodge hemi. The serpentine pulleys and belt tensioner have all failed. Both wheel hubs have failed, the CD player has failed, oxygen sensor failed, the rear end is having issues and the transmission pan gasket failed.

I have performed all of the recommended maintenance items on this truck and it is just now rolling over 90K miles. And the cost is way too high to replace the doors in the ductwork so I have duct tape on the outlets to channel the air. What a pile of junk. BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT BE A SUCKER LIKE ME, STAY AWAY FROM DODGE RAM AND NORMAN CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE.

Saw a 2011 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi Crew LOADED on their website for $29,988. Called them and verified the vehicle was still available at that price. They allowed that it was and I drove up there. Long story short I gave them $5,500 CASH and I still noticed AMOUNT FINANCED was $33,652... THAT BRINGS US TO $39,000. "I came up here to look at a $29,000 truck." They said it was due to the $2,000 Service Contract that covered EVERYTHING for 50,000 miles with $100 deductible and a $3,500 service charge. They explained those ate up my $5,500 down payment so I was still financing the whole truck, which somehow became over $3,500 more expensive than I was quoted . The only charge that explained any of it was a $732 charge. Not $3,500. Had I not needed to get to Victoria, TX on the rig I would not have bought that truck under those conditions.

Now I've received a Certified Letter from the service contract provider saying my truck isn't eligible for that service contract. I have called everyone in finance, sales, and the Manager and always get voice mail, always leave detailed messages and NO ONE has returned a call. The letter even says that they contacted the dealership on May 26 and told them and that they have to refund any monies I spent on that service contract and they are aware of this. I'm about to head up there, I'm laid off from my oilfield job and haven't worked in 3 weeks and I'm getting my money one way or the other.

We purchased a new vehicle in Nov 2014. We agreed on the "We Owe" with the salesman and the mgr on duty. We already had the fin set up so it was a done deal. We left the truck so they can do the "I owe you" for 2 days. When we get the call to come pick up the truck we were told the camera was on back order. Again remember this was still Nov 2014. So now Feb 2015 still no call from David Stanley as to my camera. So I called and spoke to mgr **, who was unaware of this issue. I explained the medical issue attached with & why we needed this issue resolved and that full disclosure was not given as to the length of time this has taken. **'s response was "Ok I will fire the salesperson." I replied that is not what I am wanting. I am wanting the truth. If I was told that my request was not available and would not have been we would have purchased another vehicle that had it on there already.

I never got another follow up call. Now June 11, 2015 6 months later to the date I get a call from a staff in the Services Dept that said "Your camera was finally in" and that it would take 3.5 hrs to fix. I asked what time he would make it in and I replied I'll be there 9.01 and that I needed a loaner during that time. His response was "Sure we can do that." Upon us getting there, 6 month, 1 day to get the camera installed and asked for the loaner car, ** another mgr adds a new twist to this long story of very poor C/S. There will be a charge for the loaner. Now I have no choice but to let them put the camera on but I fear they will mess up something. LM for ** no response @ time of filing complaint.

I made an appointment for service for my 2006 SRT 10. The appointment was for 9:30 on Tuesday June 2nd. I was advised when I arrived at 9:00 that it would take about 2 hours. I told them I would be in the waiting room because I had to be back home for another appointment at 12:00. ** said they would get right on it. At 11:00, I walked to the back through the back lot and found my truck still sitting there. They had not even started the service yet. I reminded the service employee that I had another appointment at noon. Their answer was, handing me my keys and to take the truck somewhere else. I have purchased three vehicles from David Stanley. I should have stopped at the first one. I will never step into their business again.

False contest. I received a mailer by next day air from David Stanley, and they also hired a company to verify your win (which by the they did call me to verify if I went to pick my prize) and was told after driving 2 towns away, that everyone received the same mailer and it was not payable.

Living several hours from the dealership, I was dealing on a Ford f150 for my son. When I asked about getting the truck titled in Texas, the salesman was clueless. He had to check with someone else. I communicated that I was planning to buy the truck cash and just needed to know about the title and registration. It was closing time for them and they said they would get back with us first thing in the morning. The general manager was supposed to be in at 8:30 am so the sales guy could ask. After the manager still wasn't in at 10:15 am, we decided to go ahead and head to the dealership and ** said okay since it would take a few hours. Almost 3 hours into our trip we got a call from ** that they had sold the truck.

I went with my son to buy a car from David Stanley Dodge in Norman. It has been the utmost horrible experience in my entire life! They bought the car on Jan. 10th, 2015. They did not ever get a title until March 27 and my son had to go up there 2 different times to re-sign paperwork to date it another date because they did not have the title. He also bought the extended warranty at the time of purchase and the driver side window will not roll up now. He took it in on Feb 18 for a scheduled service appointment and they made him wait until 30 days of the purchase which should have been on Feb. 10, but since they dated paperwork for the title he will have to wait another 30 days. He scheduled another appointment on March 12 and sat there for 3 hours and they said they would have to order a part.

They should have ordered it on Feb. 18 when he called for an appointment. Now it is April 15. Still not fixed! I cannot get anyone to return my calls! I call multiple times a day!! I am also waiting on my $200.00 referral check for referring my son to go there and still have not received that!!! I will never do business with these YO-YO'S again!!

I purchased my 2009 Honda Accord on January 23, 2015. I received a phone from ** on February 26, 2015. He stated that my paperwork needed to be reprocessed (for whatever reason) and would need new paystubs from both my co-signer and me. We were told that our credit wouldn't be run again but was run multiple times, causing a dramatic decrease to our scores. February 28, 2015 I emailed ** informing him that my previous employer (which was my current employer during the time of my purchase) was experiencing technical difficulties on their website and HR would not respond to my request.

March 3rd comes around and I still hadn't received anything from the previous employer. Between March 3, 2015 and March 10, 2015, both my co-signer and I received a minimum of 4 phone calls or text messages from a staff member requesting the same information I had already told ** I was waiting for in the mail. During this same duration I spoke with **, who worked in Finance and was the original closer of my deal. I called my previous employer with ** on the phone (per her request) and she heard them tell me they would not release the information on the phone and would mail them out to me. ** told me to bring my W2, as well as my cosigner's W-2 to her and when you all received my paystub, I would get a new temporary tag.

Apparently ** and whomever the other people calling me were, were not on the same page because the calls, emails and texts continued. May I add that ** emails were very unprofessional and he still hasn't responded to my last email. Nevertheless, on March 5, 2015 we brought necessary documents to ** and were given a temp tag for that day, which is not what I was told by ** previously. There was a Hispanic gentleman who helped us because ** was with someone. We resigned the papers and left.

Nonetheless, here comes another phone call stating my paystubs were invalid because when I spoke with Ally Financial I informed them that I was self-employed, since ** lied and left my previous employer on my paperwork. ** claimed we never told him I was self-employed, but that is a lie because he was the first person we told after I attempted to give bank statements to show my income. So all of the traveling (because I live in Texas), paperwork, calls/texts and harassment were for nothing.

Last week my co-signer and I went to ** to turn in my bank statements (which were unacceptable before but somehow were okay to turn in now). I immediately came in, printed off my information and went into the office myself to get my papers off of the printer. This took about 15 minutes. From the time I arrived until I printed my papers off, the receptionists never offered ** (co-signer) any help. They both sat on their phones texting. No one greeted us. No one offered helped. When I asked a young man for some assistance, he seemed more interested in the basketball game on the TV than my request for help. I believe his name is **. We are treated as if we have done something wrong and now we pay for it.

I am still receiving calls from sales reps trying to sell me a new car. I ask every time to take me off the list but I keep getting calls. Also, I have yet to receive my title or my updated tag. I have delayed the purchase of my tag so long that I feel like ** needs to just pay for it! I'm sure there is so much that I am not adding because, well look at how much I've typed. Here are a list of people I recollect working with, that were not mentioned above and my particular experience with them. **: One of two young men that actually tried to help, after seeing no one wanted to help. **: Our original salesman. He didn't know what he was talking about and insinuated to me that I should file bankruptcy to get a new vehicle. ** from Used Cars: Both were very nice and personable. Everyone in Used Cars was great!

**: This guy is a creep! He harasses us every time we come in. An event of harassment includes him staring at us for 10 minutes out of the building's window, while we sat in the car and him stating "just because y' all mad at them ("them" being Finance I assume), doesn't mean don't speak to me when you come in here" in front of several staff members and a few customers, as we walked out the building. He is extremely strange and makes us very uncomfortable every time. **: Handled her job well and was nice during our online chat. All in all I am unhappy and honestly wish I would've purchased my car elsewhere. What I need from David Stanley is my tag, title and for them to STOP calling me. UPDATE: ** in HR lied stating he never received my emails or calls. I ended up talking to his assistant who was extremely rude, as well as the receptionist.

I bought a Dodge Charger 2011 and the company is trying to get out of the agreement. They haven't sent me my tag and title and no info on where to make my payments. They don't return my calls either.

My husband and I went online and found a dodge truck, an internet special. We got down there, they would not even show us that one told us we couldn't get approved for that but could for more expensive one. Didn't make sense. Then they told us they would give us 600.00 cash back and did not even have receipt!! Then finance guy told me he would get me a lot cheaper interest rate if I wanted to have my bank send him a fax stating the loan I had with them was for property and not a car loan so I said ok!!

They had us sign the contract, we done everything they wanted then when they failed to keep their end of what they said and give us our cash back. My husband told them he was bringing truck back. They told him he couldn't, he was stuck with it!! Lie after lie very unprofessional!!!!! Awful car dealership!!!! I still do not have my 600.00 cash back. Why should the consumer be swindled?!! Why should we have to keep our end of the bargain when they haven't? We have called and called and they avoid us and when you do talk to sales manager he tells you, "oh well!!"

David Stanley Dodge Company Profile