Plaza Auto Mall

Brooklyn, NY

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Went in to car dealer to purchase a car, left deposit of $200. Anyway changed my mind because payment was gonna be too high. This was in July 2016 or August 2016. It is now December 2016 and I have not received my refund. I called about 10 times... A lot of lies, and back and forth. The salesman that helped me was no help. Says was gonna call me back. Never did. Was told refund checks are issued on Fridays and check was mailed. This was probably 1 month ago. Still have not received refund. These people suck and they are not professional. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

I purchased a car that I looked at. To my surprise, it was not cleaned, had a small crack in the window, and smelled heavily like smoke. In other words, the car was not even inspected after being traded in and sold to me. The engine began knocking. Every time I took the car back to them they claimed to couldn't hear it until the engine blew! They claimed I was under warranty with some company only to find out and be assigned a new company when the engine blew! The warranty company didn't "cover engine" so I was out of a $15,000. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE GUYS. THEY DO SHADY BUSINESS WITH THEIR CARS.

I purchased a used car during the Memorial holiday weekend. A Saturday to be exact. First issue was the license plates. The back plate was put on without issue but the proper bolts for the front plate to be put on were missing. Service said they didn't have the bolts/screws. WHAT??? YOU ARE SERVICE. HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE THESE THINGS??? My dad went out, spent his own money at a hardware store and put the plate on for me. Second issue: an hour after driving off the lot, I heard a noise coming from my brake. Took the car right back to the lot for service to fix the issue. Something that should have been done well before the car was on the lot for sale. I didn't get the car back until Wednesday and this was after my father had to go up there, an experienced mechanic himself, and raise all types of hell to make sure the car was serviced and ready for pick up.

Third issue: during the sale, my dad had the salesperson, Rick, put in an order for a small plastic piece that was missing from the driver side view mirror. A minor cosmetic issue. The part should have been in within the week. A whole month goes by, no part because they never ordered it. Do you know that when I called Rick, his boss, Oscar ** told him to tell me that I can go to the Nissan dealership in Coney Island, pay for the part and bring the receipt to be reimbursed. WHO THE ** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO? I said absolutely not, and told him I would be there in person bright and early that Saturday morning and I did just that. The part was ordered on the spot and was told it would be in within the week.

I spent two weeks calling and getting the runaround about finding out if the part was in. I finally got through to the retail desk who told me that Oscar should have called me to tell me the part was in but of course that did not happen. For this to be my first time purchasing a car, it was an absolute horrible experience and they will never get business from me again. They do not understand what customer service means. And I will make it my business to tell anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, new or used to not go to Plaza Auto.

Went into Plaza Auto Mall on 6/13/2016. My salesman was Marvin **, the worst sales person I have ever met in my life. I made a down payment on a Hyundai and was told to come back the following day to close the deal and pick up the car. I was call the next day and told that he could not deliver the car because their sister store Bay Ridge Hyundai would not release the car because I did not buy it from them. I asked for a refund. Plaza Hyundai refuse to refund me. I make daily calls to them. They hang up the phone or send the call directly to voice mail. Is this a way to do business. Why can't I a refund without going to small claims court. Buyers beware.

On May 18th I purchased a 2010 Nissan Maxima at Plaza Auto Mall which was a cash purchase of $18k. On May 22 the tire sensors came on, I went to check the tire. On May 25 the check engine light came on. I brought the vehicle back to Plaza Auto Mall where I had a conversation with my salesperson Michael ** who directed me to his Manager Oscar **. Mr. ** then directed me to the service department were I spoke to Albert in service who evaluated the car and stated it was a cam shaft sensor and the Toyota service department is unable to perform service on a Nissan Maxima. Albert then advise me speak with my sales guy to get my car to a Nissan dealership. I was told to bring my car back on the next day May 26 so that someone can take the car to Nissan.

I returned to Plaza were Albert stated that the sale department would be handling any transfer to Nissan. Before I could leave the service center Albert stated that his boss said they got me an appointment at Nissan for Tuesday May 31st. I brought the car to Nissan on the 31st and returned to Plaza to have a conservation with Oscar **, who completely ignored me for 2 minutes while I stood at his desk. Mr. ** then referred me to Richard ** who stated he would get into contact with Nissan to find out what's wrong with car. In frustration I walked out, after calming down I got in touch with Oscar ** who told me that because I didn't purchase a warranty package I was not entailed to a rental car.

Mr. ** has treated me with disregard and belittling lack of respect for a paying customer. Mr. ** has gone as far as to try to double talk me to seem as if he has tried to help but has done nothing but pass me back and forth like a ping pong. On June 1st after being without a car for two days, the Nissan dealership contacted me to let me know that the car needs $3700 worth of work and the car is unsafe to drive. I no longer want to do business with Plaza Honda, there is a complete lack of professionalism. The managers are uninformed and lack respect for paying customers. Mr. ** was the only person who tried to assist me.

This unsatisfactory experience has forever scared me from doing business with Plaza. I've been told that money talks in this business. I guess my $18,313 cash purchase was not enough to get me great customer service and I will be taking my business elsewhere. Additionally Mr. ** took the tags off the car stating that he would return the tags to the DMV which would allow me to be able to cancel the insurance that I received from the brokerage firm that plaza conducts business.

As of today June 20, Mr. ** has yet to return the plates to the DMV. My insurance with countrywide is still in effect costing me a month worth of insurance for a car that I had for less than 2 weeks. Plaza Honda has shown that this company is mismanaged incompetent and lax. I respectfully request that the Toyota corporation look into this case of customer dispute. I would like my moneys refunded for my insurance and Mr. ** to be demoted for incompetence.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plaza Auto Mall?

I don't even want to give them a star because they deserve zero... On may 31 I took my car in for 2 recalls and to check the reason why my car was cutting off. I had informed the representative that I really did not want to bring in the car because of prior experience. But I was giving them the benefit of the doubt... The car was returned to me after paying $662. When I drive the car off the lot it was ok... When I stopped and started the car again it would not start. But isn't this why I brought it in to begin with?

I called them again and told them I was still having the issue. They said that I didn't say that it was cutting off... but I had the paperwork to prove that I did. I brought the car in on 6/4/16 and explained it again. The car is cutting off... and that it was unacceptable that I had to pay the amount I paid and not have it fixed. They look at it and lo and behold they found a code... Now why wouldn't they find it before. So they said I had to pay $80 to get it fixed... Why should I have to pay $60 labor for a $14 part that should have been corrected when I paid $662.

I then came home and read the receipt from the previous visit and realized that they had just made me pay for the recall. They had never fixed it and charged me extra for it... These people are crooks and yes if you do go there you have to know your stuff or they will charge you and make you feel as though you know nothing. The recall delta with the yaw sensor... the breaks and that's what they had me fix saying it was out of warranty. Amazing.

My daughter owns a 2012 Hyundai Elantra which she purchased new from Plaza Auto Mall. On 3/1/2016, the check tire pressure light came on. I checked the tire pressure ensuring there was 34 lbs. in each tire. The owner's manual stated that the light should go out within a few miles of driving after ensuring the proper pressure was in each tire. The light never went out. I called Plaza Hyundai and scheduled an appointment.

My appointment was for 3/2/16 at 10:30 AM. I scheduled an appointment where I'd wait for the car. When the car was finally returned to me at 3:15 PM, I was informed that the "tech" found nothing wrong other than the tire pressure being low on all four tires. I was told that the light had been reset and there shouldn't be any further problem. They advised me that this service was covered under the warranty and there was no charge. Having ensured the tire pressure was correct myself on the previous day, my first reaction was to argue the "tech's" statement that the pressure was low, however having wasted four and three quarter hours already, I decided to save my breath and just leave.

Within 24 hours, the tire pressure light came back on. As I stated earlier, my daughter bought this car new. Although almost four years old, the car only had 23,666 miles on the original tires with plenty of tread remaining however due to the age of the tires, I decided to purchase four new tires. Any father reading this understands the logic. I purchased four brand new tires on 4/5/16 at Emil's All Tire Co. as well as a four wheel alignment and asked that they reset the tire pressure light for me. While installing the four new tires, they informed me that they couldn't reset the light because the batteries were dead in three of the four sensors and needed to be replaced. I told them I would schedule another appointment with Plaza Hyundai since I was previously told it was covered under the warranty. I scheduled another "waiting" appointment with Plaza for 11:00AM on 4/6/16.

When doing the initial service review with B. **, I advised her of what Emil's had told me about the batteries in the sensors and showed her the receipt for the four new tires. She annotated the information on the customer reception form. At 12:50 PM, she approached me in the waiting room and informed me that the "tech" found that I needed a tire rotation stating that the tread in the front was lower than the tread in the rear. Unable to believe what I was hearing, having purchased four brand new tires less than 24 hours earlier, I told her that her tech was a moron and that at this point, I just wanted the car back having lost all confidence and patience with Plaza Auto Mall.

Upon returning my car at 1:09 PM, I was informed that there was a $66.53 charge for labor and that the genius tech had recalibrated the sensors so there would be no more problem with the light. I showed her my original receipt from 3/2/16 showing that there was no charge and said I wanted to speak to a service manager. I was informed that all service managers were in a meeting and that she had no idea when the meeting would end. I looked off into a corner and observed a group of employees involved in a pizza party. I asked Ms. ** if that was the meeting the service managers were involved in? She refused to answer me. I paid the $66.53 and left having decided never to do business with Plaza Auto Mall again. By the way, less than 24 hours later, the light came on for the third time. I took the car back to Emil's, they replaced the batteries. Problem solved. If you deal with Plaza Auto Mall, you deserve whatever you get!

In leasing a car from this dealership, I paid a full year's payment in advance. However the dealership only sent the first month's payment to Toyota. I was only notified 44 days after my account became delinquent. And not by the dealer but by Toyota themselves who stated this has already affected my credit reports. I call the dealership and speaking with the salesman, who was very abrasive and dismissive. He informed that their accounting department was closed on weekends and he was unable to access any information on my account until Monday. He refused to call Toyota and provide them with an update! I called Toyota who referred me back to the dealership. Isn't Toyota the beneficiary, why do I have to ensure their internal process is efficient. Who will rectify the issue with my credit report? The salesman was proud to inform me this wasn't the first time this has happened.

Worst customer service ever! I go in for a scheduled appointment for a simple tire rotation on my new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport. I got to the location at 11:30 am and then waited until 12 (my appointment was at 12:15) until someone got to check me in. You have to get there early or else the line to wait until you get it, takes forever. Waited for about 3 hours after they checked me until I couldn't wait anymore. Spoke to a lady to see the status of my car and she said "they haven't started on your car yet." I get upset and I asked to speak with a manager.

Speaks to some guy named Collins ** and he was very rude. He said "we told you that it was supposed to be a drop off." I said "that is not true because the young man who checked me in asked me am I waiting or dropping off? And I told him I'm waiting." Collins then told me that "you see all this paperwork, we are back up." I said "what doesn't that have to do with me waiting for 3 hours already." He said "you can take your car and go." Now I'm more upset because he has no business talking to a female that way.

The young lady saw that I was upset, and understood where I was coming from. Three young men who was mechanics saw that I was upset and wanted to know the situation. They all said Collins was completely wrong especially seeing how upset I was after waiting for 3 hours. One mechanic said "I will take your car right now and service it." Once the mechanic took my car, another rude manager by the name of Matthew ** blamed me for not knowing it was a drop off. He was telling me that someone told me and I was telling no one did. "If I have known do you really think I will be this highly upset."

He also told the mechanic not to service to my car after they already had it on the bed to be service. What kind of manager does that when their workers are trying to fix the solution. I thanked the mechanics for trying their best to make the customer happy but after those two managers I will never return to that service center. My car is 6 months old, and I got it from them. I feel disgusted how they treated a loyal customer. I do want to thank Tabatha from customer care calming me down and realizing it was not my fault. She helped me find other dealership close by in which she wants me to try out. Thank you Tabatha from the bottom of my heart!

I took my car to Plaza Auto Mall's Honda Service department to add Bluetooth. This is the dealership where I purchased my 2012 Honda Accord. I was never informed that this was a service performed elsewhere by a subcontractor. When I picked up my car there was a dent near my gas tank cover and the passenger side rear view mirror was damaged. The paint was completely removed. It appears someone drive it too close to something. I was directed to tell Mr. Kawsar **, Honda Service Consultant, about the damages to my car. Upon listening and examining my car, he apologized and offered me a free oil change the next time I needed one.

A couple of months passed and I needed an oil change. To my surprise, Mr. Kawsar ** was no longer employed by the dealership and my free oil change never took place. I was warned by countless family members and friends to avoid this dealership like it was the plague. However, I had no choice. Plaza Auto Mall is the nearest Honda dealership closest to my home and they possessed the vehicle I was interested in. Hindsight, I regret making the purchase. Plaza Auto Mall is a recurring headache that just won't go away. Another thing, if it doesn't possess enough space to service many vehicles then why cram as many vehicles into their confined workshop resulting in scratched vehicles that were in perfect condition prior to them getting their hands on them?

The sale person was nice and offered a good deal, very satisfied with Mr. **, also Mr. ** who shows me how to used the navigator system and radio. He so informative. I'm already recommend my friends to go to Plaza Honda if they want to get a good deal. So I say NUFF respect to Mr. **.

I have recently finance Honda Accord Hybrid Exl 2015. I was told I have warranty up to 36000 miles/3 yrs. Recently I was having vehicle issue so I drove it to Honda services located at plaza auto mall nostrand ave. So after two days they told me I'm not covered under the warranty because there are signs of flood. I have to get my insurance involved. I told them that cannot be a reason because I live in safe area of Brooklyn and there is no chance of flood these days. Anyways then I called insurance. They denied the claim because no signs of car accident or flood.

So I called the service advisor and told him since manufacturer not covering it and insurance denied the claim I'm gonna take the vehicle to the local shops but he said "we have already done the work and you owe have 11 grand"... I told him "I have never asked you to get work done until I hear from Honda manufacturer or insurance and I have never signed any paperwork with you to start the work"... He said "too bad now you have to pay" and then I asked them just put old parts back and I take my vehicle somewhere else. They acted rude and said "your car not gonna work". It was working in first place when I drove it you... So please people do not do business with them. They rip off people.

I would like to say this was my first time at Plaza Honda and I had a really good experience. I was greeted from the time I walked into the door, and everyone was friendly and very helpful. I was skeptical about getting a Honda car but now I'm very happy with everything and all the help from the sales person to the financial advisor to the person who help me set up my Apple play, Sharicka, Kevin, and Ramon. Thanks for all the help.

I leased a new Hyundai Sonata Sport on January 30, 2016. However as you know when purchasing a new vehicle you would have temporary registration for 45 days. I realized that the time was coming close so I contact Plaza Auto in regards to this matter and it took a few days just for them to get back to me with... However when they did they said the DMV rejected my application so I had to sign another paper for them to do it again, so I did a week later. I called again in regards to the same matter then I was told I have a balance of $88.50. I was modified because of the customer service. It wasn't the balance why I was upset, it's the quality of customer service this place have. Poor customer service and I feel this matter could have been resolved if the staff better customer service. I wouldn't return to this place if they was offering a car for $2.00.

I am the current customer for Plaza Auto Mall for many years. I want to recommend to everyone a manager Anna in Plaza Honda. She is always ready to help you. All her sales people are so friendly and treat you like a family. I always leasing car from them. Very Good place!!

Plaza Auto Mall is the worst dealership ever. Made a deal to lease a Kia and agreed on a price. Left a deposit as requested. Spoke to the salesperson twice prior to arriving to pick up the vehicle. When I came in to pick up the car I was told that there was an issue with financing and the lease will be $80 a month more than originally quoted. I didn't get the car and two weeks later am still waiting for them to refund me my deposit. Louis the manager told me that if I keep up calling they won't process the refund at all.

I called and left 7 messages. I stayed on hold sometimes over 25 minutes while they find a sales manager. They might be invisible. Called back and asked for a salesperson. Was told they are all busy. Wow. Sales must be great as I called morning. Noon and night. Okay. Left my message with a person who seemed they could not be bothered. Tried to get transferred to different parts of auto mall and was disconnected 5 out of 7 times. Seems there is no direct number to find one type of car like acura. Etc. You must be switched around and hope someone is working that day. Three weeks later not one return call. Cannot explain this.

I recently purchased my new Kia at the dealership located on Nostrand Avenue. I had a wonderful experience. I shopped Nemet, Island, and Yonkers Kia for pricing and each showroom was worse than the last one I visited. I encountered sleazy salesmen who couldn't provide a direct answer to any of my questions. When I arrived at Plaza, I have to almost say I'm sorry because I was expecting the same treatment. I was wrong. I dealt with Marvin and he was truthful and answered every question and didn't act like it was a chore. Eventually, I loosened up and was very pleased with the service.

I ended up purchasing later that day - but I wasn't pushed or bothered by the team there. The manager is a woman that's very knowledgeable on the cars and the process. I liked that the managers are out in the open for you to see and speak with. Stephanie and Julio became very involved in my paperwork and worked quickly and efficiently to get us out of there in a timely manner. I am very happy with Plaza Kia and I will be back.

I was charged remaining 8 payments and a portion of excess mileage on an early Honda lease return to Plaza Auto Mall in Bklyn, NY even after purchasing a new 2015 Honda CRV from them. The leased vehicle was also through Plaza Auto Mall. Contacted American Honda directly since Plaza Auto would not honor any of the early lease circulars which were mailed to me several times. Honda has become too large to deal with privately owned dealerships and their practices. Stay away from Plaza Auto Mall. Try Subaru, Nissan, or even Ford. Warranties are much better and they want your business!

This is the worse car dealer in Brooklyn. They don't know what they are doing, sales and service department. The Manager speak to you in a nasty manner, no customer service. The staff are kids, don't know anything about the cars. The Manager by the name of MATT in Honda service is racist. If you don't have his skin color, he speaks down to you. I am not for people to lose their job but need to be out of business. People shouldn't support Plaza Auto Mall in Brooklyn on Nostrand ave.

I purchased a car on June/15 from salesman Delano ** so instead of giving me a new plate they issue me a transfer. I guess unknown to me and now my car has a boot on it. Payment due is 654. The ticket on the car was 2014. They are horrible. Don't buy there.

I purchased a vehicle in March 2015 and in August I found papers left in the vehicle by a Plaza employee indicating that there was damage to the car before I took delivery. After requesting the service report and realizing that it was a made up one in response to my complaint, I again contacted Plaza. Someone did call to try to settle the dispute by offering me a 2 year service contract, which I do not want, but I have not been able to reach him since the day he called. Plaza Auto Mall is the worst dealership in Brooklyn and their customers mean nothing to them. The bottom line for them is how much money they make.

Recently, I had purchased a 2016 Acura MDX. I had brought in for service for 3 time and wasn't satisfy about it. First: it was rear camera issue costing monitor black out, second: AC door unit was making noise and damage, third: Hazard light wasn't working after the Ac door was repaired. I was suppose to pick up the car today 8/31/2015. Also I had discovered that interior of the vehicle was dirty and there are scratches outside the vehicle. Now I have to again to bring the car back to dealer for another service for the hazard light. I had brought the car since 7/23/2015. I had drove it less than a week and stay for service for over a month and half almost. I am requesting for a replacement for my vehicle.

I called the service department for the Toyota auto mall on Nostrand to ask them what the process was for having LED turning lights installed in my brand new Toyota. I fully explained to them what I wanted. I was told that it would cost $65 per mirror and take approximately 2 hours and they verified that it could be done and I should make an appointment. I made an early appointment only to find out that I completely wasted my time. It was "impossible" to get the lights installed and was further told that LED lights come with cars already. Or, I would have to get new mirrors and my dash altered. It is a whole process that may not even be successful. That's what I was told at the appointment after the service rep told me the wrong thing on the phone. Obviously, Toyota hires people who have absolutely no knowledge of what kinds of service can be done.

I literally drove into the garage, was told that the service was impossible and was ready to leave within 15 mins. yet, they require someone to drive your car out of the garage. Shawn gave my keys to a worker to drive it out, and told me to wait on the front. I waited almost 30 minutes with my young child for my car. A process that literally takes 5 minutes. When I asked Shawn what the delay was for them to literally give me my car so I can go he was shocked that I was still waiting. Apparently they just parked my car in the garage despite me NOT getting serviced so I was waiting for my car all this time for no reason. I was very upset. This was 2 times that they screwed up. As a dissatisfied customer, I asked for a free carwash and they complied to try to remedy the situation. However, after my car was washed they brought me my car dripping wet.

I politely asked that someone dry it off as they were washing other "new" cars and were drying it off. I explained that “You don't wash someone's car and leave it driving wet, mirrors dripping wet that's unacceptable.” I don't know if they are African or Haitian but some black men with accents gave me attitude and refused to dry my car off. I explained that I was a dissatisfied customer due to Toyota’s previous screw ups (2 times) and was offered a free car wash. They refused to dry my car and I had to complain and wait an additional 41 minutes for someone to dry my car. Horrible service all the way around. The manager was nowhere to be found. I placed a 311 complaint and I am filing another complaint. Totally unacceptable!

I bought my Honda Odyssey from this dealership. Before scheduling an appointment for the 1st oil change, called about the price. The representative told me that first time would be free. Confirmed the same information about free of charge upon my arrival. They did not charge me when the car was received, but next day they called me to pay, because they found a mistake. "My car was not bought thru their showroom." This is pure scam.

I went for a simple oil change and ended up with an impromptu tire rotation and an alleged filter change. Unfortunately, I had to pay over $200 from what was expected for an oil change. Upon retrieving my car, the key for the wheel locks was missing, the glove compartment was in disarray, the spare tire in the trunk of the car was also in disarray, AND THE HOOD OF MY CAR WAS SCRATCHED!!! I spoke to the person in charge of the work, **. He denied the fact that the wheel lock key was misplaced by his team and blamed me! He did however offer to fix the damages to the hood with their body shop.

Upon my return on Monday, I was told that I would have to leave to car for two days possibly and that they did not have any loaners available at all because of the national "recalls". I was informed that I need to find someone that would be willing to give me their car!!! Excuse me? I was inconvenienced because of the negligence here! Speaking with the "manager" ** was no help either as he again blamed the issues on me! Horrible, I am going to report them to NYC Consumer Affairs and reach out to the General Manager. I will never patronize this establishment again!

Heating core was suppose to take 6hrs instead it took 10 days. They took apart the car and put it back crossing the electrical wires. Took an additional 4 days to figure out which wires were crossed even though they removed it themselves.

Went to this place after several calls from ** assuring that there will be no waiting, no haggling, best price and she will be there waiting for me at the specific time and date of appointment. However when I went there nobody was there except for few salesman. After few minutes somebody approached me and his name is **. I repeatedly told him what I want and after several hours of haggling with the price and back and forth to his manager, he (manager) came out from his office and convinced me to take the lease, which I finally agreed for the first time with some hesitation. Before we went on I told and showed ** the check or coupon worth $2,500 voucher no.** from my iPad. He explained to me that "it is only good for the first two months of your monthly payments." He then printed the coupon from my iPad to his computer and showed it to his manager.

One month after I signed the contract the first monthly bill came. I called ** right away and questioned about the coupons free first two monthly payment. He then told me that it was not on his system and denied about printing it. Then his second lie was that I did not bring the copy, which was very obvious because I have it in my iPad. Third lie and excuse was because I did not discussed it with his manager when I signed the contract. ** is the salesperson whom I showed and print the coupon. Don't you think that he is responsible to take care of this transaction? But we all that after they got what they want you are now treated like a piece of **, especially from an old senior woman and a minority.

I also called several people from the Toyota corporate Division, Toyota Relationship Dept. Spoke several times with ** since 5/14/2015 and all I got was "Somebody will call you within 24 hours, 2 business days or before 4:00 pm." I feel like a fool waiting for their calls and even afraid to leave the house for fear of missing their calls, but nobody, nobody not even once that they call. My case no.** I've just totally ignored and all ** can say is I did not tell his manager about it and that's the end of the story, for the meantime my bill is due on the 20th of May and I will be out of the country for 3 weeks. I have a perfect credit report and I don't want this stain my record. PLEASE HELP! Thank You!!!

Disgusting place. Brought my care to get fixed. First they did bunch of tests and found nothing, had to leave my car there, no replacement, nothing. I was without car for a while, came back in couple of days. They told me to drive it around with tank filled with super, which I did as long as I could, but the car was not drivable. HELLO, I've brought it because it will shuts off when I’m driving it, how can I make it through two full tanks of gas, when it’s not working.

Had to come back again, they took it from me, no replacement again. Week of silence, one phone call from mechanic saying “we'll figure it out in couple of hours”, then nothing for another week. Finally I called someone and they told me to come down for a replacement. Great, at least something new, I couldn't stay without a car for any longer.

After an hour of wait and multiple people telling me "We'll be right with you", some nameless dude, long oily hair, probably ** origin (can be wrong) pulled me in that little shack and start his attitude right away. Apparently it’s my fault what is wrong with it, I put bad gas in it. Wow, give me a list of gas stations where I shouldn't fill out my car, because they have a bad gas. Kept telling me that he has to deal with people like me all the time, who comes there and telling him they did nothing wrong, but it was their fault. Called me a liar because of me telling him that my car never ran out of gas. HELLO I'm working in NJ Linden area, have you seen how many gas stations are there, there are so many gas stations it's ridiculous. My car never even been with less than half a tank. But according to this person I'm lying like everybody else.

After my countless: "No, I didn't ran out of gas" and "I put fine gas in the tank", his argument was "Well why it smells like gas inside?” WTF, my snow blower's little one gallon can is none of your concern. It’s Rav 4, sometimes people have gas can inside the car, because TRUNK is INSIDE the car. His last argument was: why I didn't drive it for two full tanks of super as I was told. OMG! Car dies on me; it stops working and shuts off on the highway without any warning. It's just dead. How it can be driven. I can give you a dead horse and tell you to ride it from New York to PA. What? You have a problem? Don't lie to me, you can do it.

Anyways, I'm lying according to this dude. My options were: take the car from them and hope that malfunction will go away, or pay 1k+ for them to fix it, because tests have shown it was my fault it broke. Thanks people, in three weeks, you came up with this. Until the last day, tests have shown "nothing wrong" with the car and an hour before I came, tests have finally worked. Give me three weeks, computer and your name, I’ll make you John Lennon on your driver license and that your IQ is 45. Whatever, this place is garbage, will never go there again. I’m an Army veteran and never in my life I've been called a liar before that nameless piece of... Have a nice day.

Walked in at 2:30 in the afternoon no greeting at the door. Walked around sat in 4-5 vehicles. Found a CRV setup I really liked and looked around for a salesperson. Now I had been the dealership about 10 min already and no one had even said hello. Saw a few salesmen busy at manager's desk and tried to get their attention. Nada. Stood in the middle of the dealership looking around for some help. Nada. Saw a woman I assumed was a sales rep and said hello. She said hello back but she appeared too angry and miserable and walked away. Didn't see an available sales rep anywhere.

After being there about 20 min mulling around trying to get a salesperson I was going to go to the from desk and ask for help but at that point I was already annoyed. So I told the front desk, "I was hoping to get some sales help but I guess no one here is interested. Have a nice day," and walked out. The reception ladies yelled out, "Wait!" Too late. Bye.

So I get home and that car I liked was still on my mind so I call the place and speak to sales. Now they have my # on file since I bought a Hyundai here 2 yrs ago (nice experience) but they sell Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, and Kia and are all connected. I explain my poor experience and say I just want on price on this CRV I liked. I get a manager. He gives me his BS about a delivery being made. Salespeople were busy with delivery etc. He will call me back with a price. That was 3 1/2 hrs ago. Still waiting. What a lousy business model this place has. I guess Hondas really do sell themselves because this group is a poor excuses for a sales force. Go to Paragon Honda in Queens or Bay Ridge Honda. Anywhere but here!!!

Plaza Auto Mall Company Profile