2. Automotive

3.8/5 (155 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Major World

If you can't make it to us, We Will Pick You Up.

Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, With over 1000+ vehicles for you to choose from, we're sure that you will find something that fits your needs and budget.

Nearest Transit Station:

46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R)

Major World Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Major World is the best. All staff is friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Pattie, Omar and Tony. Anyone needing to purchase a car, go to Major World who takes their time and makes sure it gets done right.

Major World response

Tiana, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 1000+ cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I hated waiting on the Car salesman. It was raining and he had to go find keys or whatever it was. The process is very simple and much faster than the regular dealership (my last at Ford-Bronx lasted 9hrs). The other issue I did not like was the financial process. They did not want my personal check, I had to get a bank check. Major, why didn't you tell me first? Also did not like the fact that my trade in was negotiable but the car I purchased was non-negotiable. Despite my issues above, I had a way better car buying experience. I will be back.

Major World response

Mervin, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 1000+ cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Our Salesperson, Mr. **, was very informative, knowledgeable and helpful. He guided us throughout the whole car buying experience knowing this was a first car for my 18 year old daughter. He showed us many cars and helped us decide the best option for my daughter.

Major World response

Lily, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I have to say when I brought my car in October 2016, it is Volkswagen cc 2010 fully loaded. I give my sales person and finance department thumbs up. Got car I wanted and stayed in my price range. However moving forward, I had to replace the water pump, rack and pinion steering, a/c, all tires, all head lights and tails and not mention, I had to buy a brand new battery 2 months off the lot, and make it worst, I brought the car to the service department a month prior and they rotated the tires and replaced the battery. Which only recharged the battery. Be careful and have mechanic with you if you are considering buying a car from there.

Major World response

Antoine, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. Our entire staff is here to serve and assist our customers with respect and no pressure process, If there are any issues or questions you may have, I'm more than happy to assist you with that, you can always contact me directly at feedback@majorworld.com ---Reece

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

The salesman was great. Although Major World needs to do at least a minor check on the cars. The trunk wasn't opening and I'll also have to bring the car in because the steering wheel tends to drift off to the right. I should've test drive the car but I was under the impression there wouldn't be any problems since the car is used but new.

Major World response

Juan, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. Our entire staff is here to serve and assist our customers with respect and no pressure process, If there are any issues or questions you may have, I'm more than happy to assist you with that, you can always contact me directly at feedback@majorworld.com ---Reece

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

From the time I entered a staff member welcomed me and told me where to park then took me to the office. He asked what I was looking for, took me to the lot and was very patient while I made my choice of car. Paperwork was a snap and I was finished in about 3 hours.

Major World response

Yolanda, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

No response received
Original review: July 26, 2017

I would leave 0 stars. I did get a good deal on a car last year from them. So I was going to offer repeat business. I sent them a scathing email yesterday after my poor experience on Monday, 7/24. They called and begged me to come in the next day to try to make it right. I figured I would give them a chance. They failed again. Rather than say what happened, this is what I emailed them today.

So this is my second day of sending a complaint. I had a miserable experience on Monday, you can look up the Email I sent yesterday morning. I received a phone call yesterday that you guys were going to try and treat me right and see if we could work out a deal for a car, so I went back in. I was supposed to meet with a Patricia in new cars. Then I received an Email from a Mustafa after speaking to him that Jed ** would meet with me at 7. So, here begins the comedy of errors.

I get there at 6:40. I walk in and begin speaking to Ray in new cars who was nice and helpful. He told me Jed just left for the day. Evidently, I was parked right next to his black pickup truck and walked by him, 20 minutes before my so called scheduled meeting. I then asked for Patricia, who was described to me as a GM in New cars. Nobody knew who I was talking about. Ray brought me to the used car office, or trailer. He asked the young lady to get me a manager to talk to due to my bad experience the day before. She walks into an office, comes back, and tells me Jed is gone for the day, and sorry. So evidently, nobody could speak to me.

I walked back upstairs to go to my car and was approached by Ray. I told him what had happened and he did a good job getting me engaged. We discussed a Traverse or Equinox. I appreciated his time, but I just do not like either. He said maybe someone in the used car office could help me, so I was brought back down there, giving Major World a third chance. I spoke to a gentleman for 2 minutes and he said he could not help me at all because of the basic numbers I presented to him. I do not understand how a 2-minute conversation equals eliminating a potential buyer. A repeat buyer at that. My profession is VP of Purchasing for a multi million dollar online retailer. None of my vendors treat me the way I have been treated by your company.

I did go to the Jeep portion after to see maybe it will be different. I met with a Yonni who was extremely helpful and honest with me. The numbers did not work out, but he was a breath of fresh air for your company. I see that you are being investigated by the DCA. I will be reporting my experiences to them. I will also be contacting the BBB. Perhaps I am a minority and nobody wanted to deal with me because I am not Latin. Perhaps it is that I have tattoos. Who knows, but this will be reported. Do not bother responding to me unless you plan to pay off my car and put me in something I want. This is not a threat, it is more of a "Let's not waste any more of each other's time" statement. Best of luck to your organization. You have now lost a potential repeat customer.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Very good customer service. Worked very hard on finding vehicle. Major World has a great selection of vehicles. Had a very good time looking at the different vehicles in order to make decision. I will definitely recommend Major World to my friends and family in the future.

Major World response

Chris, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

No response received
Original review: June 28, 2017

I was greeted wonderfully. I gave the salesman my budget and asked to see the cars on website. Of course the cars were not available for the price listed. I eventually decided upon a vehicle but I was never shown any numbers as to the exact financing plan. They asked for my deposit and I gave it, still waiting to see what exactly I was paying for. I looked up the car on Carfax and found out what they were charging was far above what the car was worth. At the end of the day I decided I didn't want the car and instead of handing me back my cash I have to wait a week for a check to be mailed to my house. I have been calling and they have yet to even process the check. I know they have lots of good reviews but I found out later from a friend that purchased from them that they get those by offering free oil changes in exchange for 5 stars.

No response received
Original review: June 10, 2017

My husband and I were leasing our vehicle and were planning to go in to purchase the car. Everything was fine at first. We had the lease contract with us and informed that we had it. The salesman informed us that he was going to find out how we would purchase it. He came back with a printout that had 3 options on it. He was trying to tell us that we would be responsible for the purchase price plus the mileage overage on the lease. We explained that this was not the case as we wanted to purchase the car, not turn in the lease. This went back and forth.

We then asked to speak to the manager. He explained to us the same thing that the salesperson said. I got on the phone with GM Financial. After being switched twice, we all spoke with the contract dept. who agreed with my husband and myself and said she would fax over the purchase price. The salesperson in training handed us the fax and said that's it and walked away. Obviously they didn't want us to purchase the car from there.

Major World Company Information