2. Automotive

3.8/5 (155 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Major World

If you can't make it to us, We Will Pick You Up.

Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, With over 1000+ vehicles for you to choose from, we're sure that you will find something that fits your needs and budget.

Nearest Transit Station:

46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R)

Major World Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?

Original review: March 3, 2019

Fantastic service, got to find my sexy dream car for now thank to Edwin. The staff are amazing as well. So caring. Trust me you will find what you looking for with selection of cars they have there... and most important you will find something that will fit your budget. I did. Thank you Major World.

Major World response

Amanda, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. We're happy that you took advantage of our one small $75 Dealer Fee +Tax, Tags & Dmv with your purchase at Major World today, While others dealers may add additional fees to your contract like Admin, Prep, Doc, Transportation, Loan, Reconditioning, Bank which may add up to thousands of dollars to purchase price of your next car! But by choosing us today, you paid one small single $75 Dealer Fee+tax, tags & dmv --Reece

Original review: March 1, 2019

The process was so easy and fast that I couldn’t believe it. Everyone was nice and kind and explain everything to me. Got my new car??? Thank you Major World. I'm sure that I will recommend my friends and family to them.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I had a great experience at Major World. They were able to get me a good deal on a 2014 Honda Civic. The customer service was excellent, from the sales staff to the people in finance. They worked hard to get me a price I was able to afford. Thank you so much Major World!

Major World response

Dear John, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. We're happy that you took advantage of our one small $75 Dealer Fee +Tax, Tags & Dmv with your purchase at Major World today, While others dealers may add additional fees to your contract like Admin, Prep, Doc, Transportation, Loan, Reconditioning, Bank which may add up to thousands of dollars to purchase price of your next car! But by choosing us today, you paid one small single $75 Dealer Fee+tax, tags & dmv --

Insufficient response received
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Each time I called the receptionist we put through to sales where they immediately hung up on me. Even after answering the phone they just said nothing to my repeated hello. I heard a large marketing phone room in the background then they just hung up, must have been too busy to talk. You hear about dealerships like this but this one takes the cake for being the worst.

No response received
Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I recently bought a 2014 Volkswagen Passat from Major World Chevrolet (Long Island NY-11101). The manager was very welcoming and until I bought a vehicle. I had a problem with car central locking, driver side can open even after locking the door. So I made a trip twice to fix. So far, no proper response or proper service from them. I bought the car from that dealer. Main reason is Carfax buyback guarantee which guaranteed me their service will be reliable. It seems seller knows the problem but it didn't disclose the problem at the time of purchase.

I took my car back on 07/26/18 (bought the vehicle on 07/21/18) to get it fixed but they made me wait and later placed order for a product, they were welcoming when I was purchasing the vehicle. I didn't receive any updates about the product so I went again on 08/10/18. They said still we didn't receive the product. I live in upstate NY and made the trip (200 miles) to Long Island twice with my 4-year-old kid. It is really disappointing and very painful to go through this. I am not happy with my purchase and each day I have to keep checking the car is there without the lock. I writing this letter to let know how your dealership service works and please do the needful help. Thank you.

No response received
Original review: May 6, 2018

I don't know where to really start with this review but I had sold a vehicle and needed a new one. I went to Major World and it is extremely crowded. Filled out some paperwork and was assigned a finance manager. I was showed several SUVs that I was interested in. When I inquired about one that had a lower MSRP I was lied to and told the bank would not finance such a vehicle (Lie no. 1). Next Jeep I ask to take a test drive sales person states it has 60K miles on it. I was shocked when I took it out for a test drive it had over 72,000! Big difference. When going through the financing process they used my lowest score to increase their commission. I was given a very high interest rate and the sales person was incompetent and to busy speaking with other woman instead of focusing on the task at hand.

I would never go back to Major World because they will sell you a vehicle that is way over MSRP and they try to pressure you to purchase their warranty and even try to tell you that if you do not you won't get financing! Among other things that go on I would go elsewhere by the time you spend over 8 hours here like cattle, you end up with a high mileage used vehicle with dings, scratches and a very high interest rate. I would go elsewhere because when you purchase from this company you are definitely under water and always given the worst financing terms when they use your lowest score!

Original review: April 12, 2018

Hours after making my purchase on March 25 with a Nissan Rogue 2015 it started to give me issues with the transmission which I reported back to them immediately and was told to bring it to the shop to take a look at and see what was wrong with it. Unfortunately because of work and school in between I was only able to go a week later to get this checked and of course ended up being a valve to be changed. So it is now April 11 and am still having issues with this car. It kicks when am driving. I feel very unsafe in it. I’ve been calling and trying to reach some help and am being told that I need my car title to return the car in their lot. Which I do not believe since it’s so soon that my purchase was made. I have this car parked outside my house and am not able to use it! I feel terrible and stressed. This has been such a headache and annoyance to be calling this people all the time.

I want to cancel this damn contract. I want my stress-less life back again! I don’t have time and patience anymore to go back and forth with this! I will be reporting this to BBB and also the news Univision if nothing is done on Friday when I was told to go and meet Mike the head guy over there. These people must think am unemployed, have nothing else to do with my life than to go back and forth all week, smfh! Do not for whatever reason ever consider stepping foot into this place. I feel so bad that so many people go there to purchase cars! Terrible situation. Save yourselves from ongoing headaches!

Original review: March 17, 2018

My name is Odalys **, I traded my Ford Fusion 2013 for a BMW X3 2016 on March 6, 2018. The car have a lot of issues that needed to get fix, and I was not told that at the dealership. The issues include brake noises, engine rattle, sensor problems, sos malfunction, the engine oil was not changed, etc. The car wasn't serviced and I left the dealership with a flat tire, due to the fact I was waiting all day to be attended. They did not let me test drive the car. I was just shown the inside. I have gone back and forth to their mechanics more than 3 times from NJ to NY and they couldn't solve the issue with their own car. So they referred me to go to my closest BMW location. I went and took it to them and they been having the car now for 4 days now. I currently don't have the car because is not fixed yet.

I have contacted BMW and they told me they still haven't been able to solve the issue because of codes that they need BMW to send to BMW which I don't get it because they are BMW. I tried to return the car just days after the financed day which is March 6, 2018 and the sales manager denied me and told me that he would get the issue fix. And ask me to return in two days which makes it harder for me to make arrangements in being able to return the car. I am very disappointed, unhappy and unsatisfied with their service. I would like to know how can I solve my issue please. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My wife and I bought a car in the 2016 (Toyota Corolla 2013) with you and according to the Carfax that gave us the car was clean. Now we made a new Carfax and it comes out that before selling us the car was reported to that car a damage in the front... You do not have credibility and we are going to denounce it before all the NY press and we will look for all the means so that other people do not feel scammed like us.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Major World is the best. All staff is friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Pattie, Omar and Tony. Anyone needing to purchase a car, go to Major World who takes their time and makes sure it gets done right.

Major World response

Tiana, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 1000+ cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Major World Company Information