2. Automotive

3.9/5 (154 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Major World

If you can't make it to us, We Will Pick You Up.

Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, With over 1000+ vehicles for you to choose from, we're sure that you will find something that fits your needs and budget.

Nearest Transit Station:

46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R)

Major World Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?

Original review: April 12, 2021

This is one of the easiest car dealership to buy from. They help customers. Will have a wide choice of cars and colors to choose from. The process is pretty simple so anyone can do this and come out happy.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Purchase my car from Major World and I was given a warranty for the car, 5 months now and the car warranty hasn't being, sent through the company in order for me to the benefits that's of the warranty. Keep calling the finance Manager he keeps giving me the run a round. These people are not true to their words. They are all nice when you get there, but once you made a purchase and you're out of there with you car, that's it with them. They just give you the run around when you have problems. Stay away if you can.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I bought a car that was sold to me without full disclosure that it is branded lemon law on my title. Major sold me a vehicle without a full disclosure of the proper Carfax. Please help me with this case.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I brought a 2013 Chevy Traverse in February 2016. They tricked me into paying more by using capital one auto finance, when I had Municipal Credit Union voucher. When my car had a airbag recall they made pay for it in Full. They represent Chevy and the USA. I don’t think I will ever buy an American car again.

Original review: March 4, 2020

If you don’t listen when I say DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER!!!! Then I hope you listen to me when I say that Once you get there RUN... RUN FAST!!!! They do not disclose that their cars are "SALVAGED" vehicles. Their office is like a meeting hall. People everywhere, offensive music blasting & absolutely no organization. The poor guy they sent looking for a car to show me was wandering around in the rain for 30 minutes when I got up & left. I left there ready to give up looking for a car. It was a TERRIBLE experience. GIVING THEM ONE STAR HURTS!!! But it was required.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I purchased a used vehicle 1 year ago at Major World and the car started breaking down approximately 10 months after it was purchased. I took it to get serviced just last month and it shut off on me today!!! I need a manager to respond to me asap because this is unacceptable for a 2015 Buick!!! Generally I was ecstatic with my purchase because the car was so great. Now I'm so disappointed.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Took my old car in to trade for a Jeep, there was no organisation at all and the whole process took about 10hrs. As we were finally preparing to leave I had to go look for the sales rep myself because we still had no title and he had been gone for about an hour with zero messages or communication. When I finally found Alphonso he explained that my car had a lien (there wasn't) and that they wouldn't be able to take the car until Chase sends them the lien release. Then comes the part where they ask for $300 for the cost of the trade in, but they say that the car can stay, and they will honor the trade once the release comes. Now for now fun, because the trade in was the original deal we now have to start and sign all of the paperwork again without my car and wait another hour for the offices to re print all of the forms.

Sooo... 1 week later I get a message from Alphonso telling me "I thought you were picking up the Escape on Friday. General Motors will charge you a fee for storage."!.. Suddenly they are wanting more money for the car they were supposed to be buying from me! Remember, I already paid them another $300 to buy my own car back out of the deal until they got the title and now they want to charge me for the car they said they would keep. When I got the tracking # and looked it up, the title had already been delivered to them 2 days prior. The Jeep had serious wheel balance and wheel alignment issues which when I brought it up his reply was "Is the truck driveable". It shook badly, and was near impossible to drive in a straight line because it was driving diagonally. (This also cost us over $200 to fix).

It has now been over a month since our initial transaction. They gained the title and kept the Ford Escape but have not paid us for it. Both myself and my wife have messaged and called, asking for the payment, but so far all have been ignored. I would never recommend this dealership to anybody. 1 star is 1 star too many.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I read all the horrible reviews about Major World on multiple sites, and I still purchased a vehicle from them! I’m sitting here less than a year later and the FULL warranty “included” with the car doesn’t cover the 1200 repair I have! I’ve been hung up on, sent to voicemail and transferred all over queens, no manager has or will speak to me! Next call is to FTC, NYS Consumer Affairs!

Original review: March 4, 2019

First time at Major World and I have nothing but good things to say. They got me in the car I came here looking for and provided quick and excellent service. They worked with the banks to get me a monthly payment that I was happy with and got me on my way with my new vehicle. I can’t thank them enough.

Major World response

Adrian, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. We're happy that you took advantage of our one small $75 Dealer Fee +Tax, Tags & Dmv with your purchase at Major World today, While others dealers may add additional fees to your contract like Admin, Prep, Doc, Transportation, Loan, Reconditioning, Bank which may add up to thousands of dollars to purchase price of your next car! But by choosing us today, you paid one small single $75 Dealer Fee+tax, tags & dmv --Reece

Original review: March 4, 2019

I went to Major World this past weekend to change my vehicle and I have been here before and every time I go the experience is good. This time I worked with the salesman Anthony ** and he made this process as comfortable as possible. Needless to say they have a lot of options from vehicles to even the banks that helped get me a lower interest rate. I'm very happy with my new vehicle. Thanks Major!!!

Major World response

Maria, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. We're happy that you took advantage of our one small $75 Dealer Fee +Tax, Tags & Dmv with your purchase at Major World today, While others dealers may add additional fees to your contract like Admin, Prep, Doc, Transportation, Loan, Reconditioning, Bank which may add up to thousands of dollars to purchase price of your next car! But by choosing us today, you paid one small single $75 Dealer Fee+tax, tags & dmv --Reece

Original review: March 3, 2019

Fantastic service, got to find my sexy dream car for now thank to Edwin. The staff are amazing as well. So caring. Trust me you will find what you looking for with selection of cars they have there... and most important you will find something that will fit your budget. I did. Thank you Major World.

Major World response

Amanda, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. We're happy that you took advantage of our one small $75 Dealer Fee +Tax, Tags & Dmv with your purchase at Major World today, While others dealers may add additional fees to your contract like Admin, Prep, Doc, Transportation, Loan, Reconditioning, Bank which may add up to thousands of dollars to purchase price of your next car! But by choosing us today, you paid one small single $75 Dealer Fee+tax, tags & dmv --Reece

Major World Company Information