toll free

Long Island City, NY
toll free
Call now for more information

Major World

Dear Daniel, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I came into Major World looking for a particular car when I was immediately helped and greeted by Kevin the Sales manager. After Kevin welcomed me to the dealership and got an idea of what I was looking for he introduced me to one of his Salesman Delvin who also provided me with excellent customer service. They helped me work through and understand the car financing process while giving me professional advice on the best choices for my financial situation. After browsing the lot for numerous options, Delvin the salesperson showed me a car that I didn't come in looking for but immediately caught my eye. They kept me updated and were persistent with my best interest until I was out the lot with the car. I would definitely recommended friends or family to purchase a vehicle from Major World as long as it's with the same sales team that helped me. Thank you!

Major World

Dear Areta, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

My experience with Major World was great. I went to just look and get information about a certain car. Upon my arrival I was welcomed by the best sales associate any company could employ. The application process was fast and easy. My sales associate was very patient while I was choosing a car. I was guided step by step and at the end I have a Great New Car. Thanks Major World!!! You're The Best.

Major World

Dear Abeona, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

In love with my Mini Cooper. Thank you Major World for cooperating with me and understanding my budget. The staff was very friendly and understanding. Very helpful!

Major World

Dear Angie, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I bought my first car from here. I love it. Highly recommend everyone to come and get their car here. They attended me through every step. Super nice. Definitely getting my next car here. Super attentive. They even gave me a gift.

Hi Geoffrey

I hope this msg finds you well, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. Our entire staff is here to serve and assist our customers with respect and no pressure process, If there are any issues or questions you may have, I'm more than happy to assit you with that, you can always contact me directly at feedback@majorworld.com --Reece

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Tina **, Michael **, and the rest of the staff are only there to do one thing: TAKE YOUR MONEY. Mike showed me and my wife some cars for about 20 minutes and then he started to throw in prices of other cars that are seemingly cheaper than the ones we were interested in. 1 car stood out and we started making plans to purchase but we had to come back another day to finalize the deal. While home I decided to look up the car on their website. It was listed over $6,000 less than we were told. When we asked about it, we were told a series of lies as to why we wouldn't be given the price that was clearly shown (FALSE ADVERTISEMENT). They did their best to dodge the question as they pushed the paperwork through in lightning speed.

As if it could get any worse, the car showed up after "servicing" with the gas on E. When it was time to put gas into it THE LEVER USED TO OPEN THE GAS HATCH DID NOT WORK. Now I am the proud owner of an overpriced Camry with no gas and NO WAY TO GET GAS. Major World doesn't even deserve the 1 star that I am forced to give it. My advice to anyone looking to go here (that isn't Latin American) is don't. Period.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?

Major World

Dear Ceeilia, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

They were able to provide a better price than other dealers. They were really nice and we had a fun day looking for the perfect car. We loved it here. We will be coming back for our next car.

Major World

Dear Brad, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

This was a far better experience than with my previous vehicles. Clearly I went to the wrong place for my previous vehicles. The staff were excellent. I have never seen so my happy employees before in one place. The reason I hate shopping at a store or marketplace. Thank you Major World for being exactly as advertised then exceeding my expectations. My sales rep Omar was the best, a real guy and a mind reader. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Major World

Dear Emily, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I would like to THANK Major World for helping me with my dilemma. I was in a tough contract with another dealership and they helped me out of it and into a brand new Jeep Cherokee. I would like to also extend a special THANK YOU to Jayden, who helped us throughout this entire process. He made us feel extremely comfortable and welcomed. And also, Jayden's manager, Luis was very delightful and did a awesome job getting us this great deal. Words can't express how GRATEFUL we are. We feel that 5 star is not enough ratings. God lead us to this great dealership. THANK YOU AGAIN AND GOD BLESS!

No response received

I bought a BMW X5 2011 April 20, 2016. After four months of buying a car a warning came on the screen. Seatbelt malfunction. I took the car to BMW. They told me it was a sensor and I paid to get get it fix. The same week I felt a slight vibration in the steering. In all I spend $285 to get these things fixed. Next week I was driving home another light pop up on the screen. Engine malfunction. Reduce speed. I took it back to BMW A service department where a lady in service department told me to bring it back to the dealer where I bought the bmw.

I went to major world service department where they spent four hours trying to find the problem. The mechanic came back and said he's not sure what the problem is and that I should bring it back tomorrow. I ask him about the engine malfunction if it's able to drive properly. He said when the light comes on I should stop, turn off the car, wait, and then turn it on back. I explained to him that I work in Connecticut and I have to drive from Connecticut to New York every day. I cannot shut off the car on the highway. He said he's unsure what to tell me but that I should bring it back tomorrow.

This is one of the worst experience in my entire life. They sell you defective vehicle that always been having problems. I paid $23,000 for this car and in less than four months the car is giving problem. I will be going back tomorrow. After tomorrow if the problem is not fixed I will be seeking legal advice. My advice is to everyone if you want a vehicle go to the right dealers. If you want a bmw go to bmw. If you want a Lexus go to Lexus not to major world.

Resolution In Progress

Service was ok but they lied to me about a check that I was supposed to get in about a week. It's now a month that has passed by and I still didn't receive my equity check! Tried contacting them they never returned my call! I'd like to know what is going on!

Resolution In Progress

My husband needed a reliable car to get to and from work. Going to Major World has to be one of our biggest mistakes. We were looking for a reliable used car that would fit our tight budget. There was an excuse for every used car we wanted to see and they had the audacity to tell us that we were better off getting a new car. The salesperson who originally greeted us and started showing us cars excused himself when his shift was over and somebody else took over. There were way too many people involved, no personal experience. We were then sat at a table in a room that was hot, dirty and filled with probably over 100 others.

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO PRIVACY INVOLVED WHILE DOING PERSONAL PAPERWORK. It took over 5 hours for this horrible experience and had we not needed the car, we definitely would have walked out. I was also told by an associate there that it was a good thing we were getting a new car, if it was for a used car the process would have took longer. I was told they were telling those people to go home and come back in a few hours.

Everyone should be treated equally and everyone's time is valuable. In the long run we did not get anything in the price range we needed and had originally explained to them. They lied from the time we walked in and throughout the entire process. I absolutely cannot wait to be done with this lease as I will NEVER EVER step foot in Major World or ever recommend them to anyone.

Resolution In Progress

Major World overcharged me for a 2012 Traverse that had a broken side mirror, squeaks everyday. It's been a year. I have taken it to Major World Chevy mechanics who cannot figure out the issue nor has Major World offered a replacement. CHEVY you need to let Major World go. They're giving Chevy cars a bad name...

This is the second review I write today because Major World give you a year free of oil change if you write a favorable review plus a cheap gift. Now the truth is if I was able to undo my purchase I would. Beware of the managers fast talking and the other tactic of making you wait 4 to 5 hours for them to do the paper work after they have you wore down due to leave. They hope you don't read the contract and just sign. They got me. They told me that the two year service contract came fixed in the agreed price. After waiting almost 5 hours and 1 hour late for work they slipped an extra 2000 in the price. I caught it when I got home. I called them. They denied saying it and told me I already signed. Too late. I learned a lesson and must live with it but don't buy nothing from them cause there are many honest dealers out there. Don't get scammed as I did.

Resolution In Progress

I leased a Chevy Equinox 3 years ago and the lease expired on June 2 of 2016. I called Major World and they told me to bring my car over. I arrived to the location June 6, around 5 pm. When I arrived I was told to go around a few blocks and to look for some guy named Dennis. When I arrived to the location I was told that Dennis left already. Even though it was still early (5:23) he was already out for the day.

When I spoke with an employee to see if there is anyone else he told me that only Dennis handles the lease and that Dennis usually leaves early every day even though he is scheduled to stay until 6 pm. I spoke to another employee and he called Dennis on his phone. I spoke to him and he told me to call him the next day to make an appointment. I called back on Tuesday and he said to call back in 2 hours. I called back around 11 am and he said to call back around 2 pm. I called at 2 pm and he hanged up numerous times. I called around 5 pm and he said to call back the following day.

Now, Wednesday we went through the same routine. He says the shop is full, can't take any cars and for me to call back in a few hours. I called GMC frustrated at this point, and they said to call any other dealership. I called Forest Hills of Chevy and another in Long Island and they told me the same thing, that IF I'm not buying a new car from them then they can't take my lease car and for me to call Major back. I called GMC and they asked to continue dealing with Major. I called Dennis back on Thursday, same routine, but this time he hanged up a few more times and even send me a text "can't talk right now". I called around the time he asked, and his phone goes straight to voicemail. I called Major World to speak with a manager and it was horrible.

First I was explaining my situation to a person who was the manager and I got transferred midway into the conversation. I then had to explain myself to some guy who kept cutting me off and was raising his voice over the phone. He kept telling me to "deal with Dennis", that "it is my responsibility to deal with Dennis". At that point I knew I was dealing with an unprofessional so I asked if Dennis had a supervisor and he said "No" and hanged up on me. I called GMC to explain the situation. They asked me if I know any other dealership, which is useless since these dealerships aren't going to take my car unless I give them my money. It's Thursday, June 9th and I still this car with nowhere to take and a guy, Dennis, who no longer pick up my calls who according to Major World has no supervisor. I have already made complaints to GMC and GM financial. I also made other numerous complaints online.

Resolution In Progress

First time buying a car from them in 2007 was good model 2004 Mitsubishi Galant. When I went through the car one day to install new wiring it had driver side damage that wasn't on the carfax and in Jan. 2015 the engine died at 173000 miles, so I went to Major World for a 2nd time due to being hired at a high paying job. I needed wheels to get around quick. One of the dealers showed me 3 cars but none of them wasn't what I wanted. I said something under $10k. My credit was fair, but they said go higher cause I won't get something at that price range.

In the back of the lot there was a 2007 BMW 328i, I said "maybe this car." The dealer said 12k with 56k miles. Carfax showed 4 co owners for the first purchase then 2. Not only I got the car but someone else had eyes on it and came with a loan from their bank. I told the dealer let the person have the car. There's more on the lot I like. They said I'm their 2nd time buyer so first come first served since I had down payment on hand. This car wasn't the price after the paper was done - everything came to $17,300. $320 monthly. This car had side damage before. It's been in the shop 5 times for warranty work and body shop twice to get frame level and bumpers replaced. Now I want to let this car go for even trade in for something new and up to date.... Stay away from Major World for used cars - most are damage rentals cars, lemons or soon to be lemons.

Resolution In Progress

I went to Major World on Northern Blvd in LIC. First off I spoke to a young lady on the phone. When I got there this guy approached us and asked do we have an appt. We said, "Yes". He took us to area that felt like a prison waiting area. Then shoved us paperwork without even seeing a car. Finally the salesman was showing us cars we did not want. To find out our monthly was going to be 479 a month. We left running out of there. We felt like we were being scammed. Do not go to this place. They suck.

Resolution In Progress

Bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze from Major World. Major mistake. I advise no one to buy from these rip offs. They charged the highest interest rate. Never disclosed the car was a rental before. Never disclosed the car was in an accident. I hate Major World for their dirty business.

Resolution In Progress

I purchased a Kia from Major Kia who was affiliated with Major World. I purchased their service contract which allowed me to service my car whenever without getting charged. Now that Major Kia closed Major World will not honor that contract. I cannot find a Kia dealership to honor my contract. I would never ever referred anyone to Major World. All they do is sell you lemons and take your money.

Resolution In Progress

Do not buy car from this dealer. I bought a Mercedes 2011 c class in 2013 Carfax said no accidents. I went to trade car in and car had structural damage and two accidents. I don't know how they made a fake Carfax but they did...

Resolution In Progress

I bought a car in July 2014 and they told me the car had never been in a accident and was a personal private lease owner. When I go to trade the car in they say it has frame damage and was a rental. They lied and showed me fake Carfax.

Resolution In Progress

Don't give them your email address or phone number! I have been slammed with emails from multiple car salesmen whom I've never contacted. I can only assume someone there gave/sold my email address as retaliation for not making a purchase...

Resolution In Progress

DO NOT purchase any cars from this dealership! They tell you one thing and do another - very disgusted on how they treat customers. Very rude people that you speak to. I've bought cars from other places but this place is far the most unbearable place I've gone to! My car is literally dead within 4 months of having it and they aren't even attempting to fix it! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

Resolution In Progress

Very rude and dishonest. I was lied to numerous times. I was a first time customer, and initially was very impressed by their customer service. The car listed on their site in which I was interested, and which they said was in inventory prior to me coming in, had actually been sold the week before. They mentioned, in addition to "my" car, they had a ton of similar inventory within my price range.

They called to confirm my meeting and kept assuring me the manager would be there waiting for me. I arrived: No manager. No car. No similar inventory. Terrible treatment from the dealer who was there (i.e. told me the manager "never waits for clients" & when I asked him to point out cars in my price range he said it was written on the windshield -- it was scribbled on some cars, illegible or missing on most). RUN. DON'T WALK AWAY.

Resolution In Progress

I went in with my father to purchase a car and the place was a madhouse. I was willing to excuse that thinking that I would get a deal. First off, they are so quick to rush you into filling out finance paperwork without even seeing any cars. They rush you through the process and are condescending. We were told $15K was the lowest they would go on the auto we were looking to purchase. We agreed and go to sign paperwork. They kept us waiting for an hour to sign - we were so exhausted that we signed only to find out that we were charged nearly $2k more for the auto than what we agreed on. We have tried to contact the finance manager and nothing. We will continue to try tomorrow but already know this will be a battle. This place is a sham. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE!

No response received

After rushing me around the lot the salesman, Victor, told me he can get me into a particular car with my bad credit for $329 a month. After agreeing to that and signing off on all paperwork, and submitting my $2000 down payment, I go into the finance segment to only find out my payments are now $400 a month. Then they said the best they can do is $375 a month. Once I told them I would contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau) they then said $350 a month ONLY if I give a good review. They lied to me and now I lied to them.

Worse service ever! They wait until you sign all paperwork, knowing you don't want to go back to the lot 'cause of how far you've come to getting the car you want, and so they know you will almost agree to anything to get the car. I settled for $350 which isn't too bad. On top of that Victor told me he will put some gas in the car. After me walking out of the finance room because of the negotiating outcome he then told me he cannot give me gas in my car. Literally drove out the dealership with the gas on E. Worst service EVER!

Major World

Dear Willhem, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Aug. 19, 2015

Hi. My name is Willhem **. I went to Major World In L.I.C. Queens with plans to purchase a vehicle. Awaiting the horrors of what awaited for me with dealing with a dealerships of pushy car dealers. I was pleasantly surprise to find that at Major World it was totally opposite. The car dealers who assisted me were able to help me find the vehicle that I wanted for a good price and an excellent financing plan that fits my budget. They were polite, patient, understanding, not pressuring and very helpful on the purchasing of my vehicle. My experience at Major World was relaxing and very enjoyable thanks to Mr. Steven **, Mr. Federico ** and the Major World Family.

Major World

Dear Beth, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: Aug. 13, 2015

When I went to Major World, they help me a lot with everything, especially with the car that I want. They are professionals. And I recommended 100 percent. Thank you for everything and God bless them, THANKS. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR. YUPPPIII.

Resolution In Progress

My wife & I went here to look for a car within our budget. After being in regular contact with the dealership managers for two weeks, I made them aware of my needs, & the fact that my credit was not good at this time. From the start it began to bother me that the correspondence while consistent, was always changing. Each person wrote "manager" as their title.

After having "bared my financial soul" via email to one manager along with what I was looking for, when we showed up at the dealership, I was passed to 2 totally different people I had never spoken with. We sat in a large space with tables that resembled a prison visitor's waiting room with hundreds of other people for over 4 hours, only to be told that they had tried 6 different banks & that none of them would approve me for 0-down without a person to co-sign for me, after having taken us all over the lot looking at cars in specific areas. When I asked him about a Hyundai Elantra 2013 that they had listed as $8,995 he automatically brought us to one that was missing the left door handle, with a deep dented scratch on the side as if it had been side-swiped by a much larger vehicle, saying "That's why it's that price."

Hospitality towards us was non-existent, whereas walking thru the lot where other dealers shielding their customers with umbrellas from the hot sun. This pimp-looking runt we had left us standing out there while he went back inside to see if I would be approved for the car we stood in front of. Another no. Then he came back telling us we could get a brand new Chevrolet Cruze with rebates for 0 down at $350.00 per month. He came back with a no on that too.

Now mind you, when we got home I looked at my credit report to see what was so damned horrible that I couldn't even get the lowest loan amount in Major World & I am in debt for less than $8,000! They need to stop advertising that they can find a car for anybody, because it is surely a lie. When I do get the funds to make a sizeable down payment, I definitely will NOT be going back to Major World.

Resolution In Progress

It's been two weeks and no money back and I'm still waiting. Also someone there has taken my info and opened cards under my name. Now I'm looking to sue them.

Resolution In Progress

I came to Major World Jeep on northern blvd for recall service on June 30. Brake booster and wiring. Simple stuff, a day later I pick my car and everything is ok. By July 3rd thing turn out to be bad. My in-dash brake light comes on and I almost wrap myself around the tree upstate because the brake pedal got hard to push. I decided to bring the car back. As I drive back on I-87 the car begins to act up and completely turns off as I do 65 mph. I was able to pull over and get my family to safe place. I tow the car back for service to Major World and it only got worse. On July 7th the car goes in. First battery then alternator and $1100 bill to pay on July 10th. I pick it up and more happens. First oil change light then camera shuts off and car doesn't start. 23-point inspection done same day?

I speak with the manager ** who clearly is annoyed by me and tells me that I am threatening him. I call corporate Jeep that clearly tries without results and at the end I had to leave the car for inspection. They want to charge me $199 "straight through" as ** says without any consideration. I feel this dealer is just milking me. It looks like they hire kids to do work and not care about us the customers. I would strongly stay away from the service at Major Jeep Chrysler locate on 45th street and northern blvd. If you do make sure not to upset ** because he will just walk away and not care.

Major World Company Profile