toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Major World

Dear Ana, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: March 25, 2017

Everyone involved in my experience was very professional. Our car salesman, Mr. ** guided us through the whole process and made it feel easy. Also I was very happy with the fair price paid to me for the car I traded in. The entire set up very efficient.

Our Salesperson, Mr. **, was very informative, knowledgeable and helpful. He guided us throughout the whole car buying experience knowing this was a first car for my 18 year old daughter. He showed us many cars and helped us decide the best option for my daughter.

I have to say when I brought my car in October 2016, it is Volkswagen cc 2010 fully loaded. I give my sales person and finance department thumbs up. Got car I wanted and stayed in my price range. However moving forward, I had to replace the water pump, rack and pinion steering, a/c, all tires, all head lights and tails and not mention, I had to buy a brand new battery 2 months off the lot, and make it worst, I brought the car to the service department a month prior and they rotated the tires and replaced the battery. Which only recharged the battery. Be careful and have mechanic with you if you are considering buying a car from there.

The salesman was great. Although Major World needs to do at least a minor check on the cars. The trunk wasn't opening and I'll also have to bring the car in because the steering wheel tends to drift off to the right. I should've test drive the car but I was under the impression there wouldn't be any problems since the car is used but new.

From the time I entered a staff member welcomed me and told me where to park then took me to the office. He asked what I was looking for, took me to the lot and was very patient while I made my choice of car. Paperwork was a snap and I was finished in about 3 hours.

I would leave 0 stars. I did get a good deal on a car last year from them. So I was going to offer repeat business. I sent them a scathing email yesterday after my poor experience on Monday, 7/24. They called and begged me to come in the next day to try to make it right. I figured I would give them a chance. They failed again. Rather than say what happened, this is what I emailed them today.

So this is my second day of sending a complaint. I had a miserable experience on Monday, you can look up the Email I sent yesterday morning. I received a phone call yesterday that you guys were going to try and treat me right and see if we could work out a deal for a car, so I went back in. I was supposed to meet with a Patricia in new cars. Then I received an Email from a Mustafa after speaking to him that Jed ** would meet with me at 7. So, here begins the comedy of errors.

I get there at 6:40. I walk in and begin speaking to Ray in new cars who was nice and helpful. He told me Jed just left for the day. Evidently, I was parked right next to his black pickup truck and walked by him, 20 minutes before my so called scheduled meeting. I then asked for Patricia, who was described to me as a GM in New cars. Nobody knew who I was talking about. Ray brought me to the used car office, or trailer. He asked the young lady to get me a manager to talk to due to my bad experience the day before. She walks into an office, comes back, and tells me Jed is gone for the day, and sorry. So evidently, nobody could speak to me.

I walked back upstairs to go to my car and was approached by Ray. I told him what had happened and he did a good job getting me engaged. We discussed a Traverse or Equinox. I appreciated his time, but I just do not like either. He said maybe someone in the used car office could help me, so I was brought back down there, giving Major World a third chance. I spoke to a gentleman for 2 minutes and he said he could not help me at all because of the basic numbers I presented to him. I do not understand how a 2-minute conversation equals eliminating a potential buyer. A repeat buyer at that. My profession is VP of Purchasing for a multi million dollar online retailer. None of my vendors treat me the way I have been treated by your company.

I did go to the Jeep portion after to see maybe it will be different. I met with a Yonni who was extremely helpful and honest with me. The numbers did not work out, but he was a breath of fresh air for your company. I see that you are being investigated by the DCA. I will be reporting my experiences to them. I will also be contacting the BBB. Perhaps I am a minority and nobody wanted to deal with me because I am not Latin. Perhaps it is that I have tattoos. Who knows, but this will be reported. Do not bother responding to me unless you plan to pay off my car and put me in something I want. This is not a threat, it is more of a "Let's not waste any more of each other's time" statement. Best of luck to your organization. You have now lost a potential repeat customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Major World?

Very good customer service. Worked very hard on finding vehicle. Major World has a great selection of vehicles. Had a very good time looking at the different vehicles in order to make decision. I will definitely recommend Major World to my friends and family in the future.

No response received

I was greeted wonderfully. I gave the salesman my budget and asked to see the cars on website. Of course the cars were not available for the price listed. I eventually decided upon a vehicle but I was never shown any numbers as to the exact financing plan. They asked for my deposit and I gave it, still waiting to see what exactly I was paying for. I looked up the car on Carfax and found out what they were charging was far above what the car was worth. At the end of the day I decided I didn't want the car and instead of handing me back my cash I have to wait a week for a check to be mailed to my house. I have been calling and they have yet to even process the check. I know they have lots of good reviews but I found out later from a friend that purchased from them that they get those by offering free oil changes in exchange for 5 stars.

No response received

My husband and I were leasing our vehicle and were planning to go in to purchase the car. Everything was fine at first. We had the lease contract with us and informed that we had it. The salesman informed us that he was going to find out how we would purchase it. He came back with a printout that had 3 options on it. He was trying to tell us that we would be responsible for the purchase price plus the mileage overage on the lease. We explained that this was not the case as we wanted to purchase the car, not turn in the lease. This went back and forth.

We then asked to speak to the manager. He explained to us the same thing that the salesperson said. I got on the phone with GM Financial. After being switched twice, we all spoke with the contract dept. who agreed with my husband and myself and said she would fax over the purchase price. The salesperson in training handed us the fax and said that's it and walked away. Obviously they didn't want us to purchase the car from there.

Major World

Nelson, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: April 1, 2017

My experience was great. The salesman were very helpful. The car had a great selection. The entire staff was helpful. You can get insurance on the spot. They do all the DMV paperwork for you. It a one-stop car dealership.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am a single mother of 4 who, a few years ago went to look at cars at Major World. I'd settled on a less expensive new car and waited for Major World to run my credit. They told me that I did not have a rating that would afford me to purchase the less expensive new car, then they steered me to purchase a used car that was about $10,000 more. A couple plus years later the car completely died. I phoned Major World and they told me to have the car towed to them, so I did. They told me that for the same monthly payment, I could pick another car. Once again I picked a cheaper new car, they ran my credit and told me the same thing. Once again Major World steered me to a more expensive used car and they never ever let me talk to their bank. After hours of waiting, they negotiated a deal that benefited their criminal company and their criminal partner banks. I was stuck, because I needed a car to travel to and from work on Long Island.

Twice, Major World has taken advantage of me, to the tune of over $35,000. I have emailed complaints and after my last purchase, I was told by a coworker that has acquaintances that worked for Major World, that the workers at the dealership are straight from jail cells and get coached on how to prey on and take advantage of people like me. The bank the dealer chose, is adding additional fake charges to my statements. These companies are criminal and a class action lawsuit against Major World, Alphera Financial Services and all of the other criminal banks involved, needs to be ordered. I noticed that someone charged the first bank that Major World assigned my first car notice to. That company was sued, paid some of us monies back and is out of business. Please charge Major World and their partner banks, and please call me to testify. I do have my receipts, if you need me to fax or mail a copy.

Major World

Florence, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: March 22, 2017

Omar was very informative about the buying a car. He asked me a couple of questions about what I was looking for and within 40 mins I had purchase a car. Good job Omar. The process of buying the car is too extensive. Need to be shorten. The bathroom need to be clean better.

Major World

George, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.--Reece

Original review: March 17, 2017

Best experience ever with buying a car... Will definitely come back for all my cars. All the workers here work as hard as possible to make you happy. They make sure you get the best price possible. Plus it is true, it doesn't matter what your credit score is. You will leave with a car.

When I bought my car I was told everything was okay. Everything was not okay after research on it. It was part of a large accident but basically totaled. How did it end up being resold? I don't know. And over price. I was charged for the car like if it was brand new for a used vehicle. Not only that I found that they lied on the odometer on my car. After another research my Odometer states the car arrived to Major World with 44,657 miles dated 04/04/2015 then 10/06/2015 at 55,482 miles but then the car was sold to me at 30,000 miles in March of 2016 with 30,000 miles. That means they tampered with the miles in the odometer to make whoever is buying the vehicle think they got a deal. RIPPED OFF. I tried to bring the car back after everything I found on the car. They state they couldn't take it back. But I was told if I don't feel safe about the car bring it back. The manager states he can't take it back.

Major World

Deborah, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: March 11, 2017

I received great and courteous service. My salesman Mo was great. He was patient courteous and he saw my process through from start to finish. He addressed all my concerns and even fed me when I got hungry. I send great Thanks to all the staff and a special Thank you Mo and thank you Major World.

Major World

Jonathan, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: March 11, 2017

Everyone so friendly and helpful. Argenys was so nice and helpful. Major World has a lot of great selection of vehicles. It was a very very very long process but it was worth the wait. This is my first time financing a car, I would recommend this to anyone, anybody and any alien lol.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Major World

Loreaine, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: March 4, 2017

My experience at Major World was very wonderful. I met with Hugo, he was so helpful to me. I recommend anyone who is ready to purchase a vehicle, please shop only at Major World. Great place to shop... Any and who is looking for a car should be come here!

Major World

Yajaira, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

The service was outstanding, the fast amazing staff were helpful and prompt. I felt at home while I shopped for the perfect car. I will come back and recommend more people to this great place. Wille and Oscar. Great staff. The car color is new and shiny.

Major World

Saurav, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I had a very good experience in this dealer. Excellent service. Great!! Kermin was my salesman today at Major World, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Gisvel from customer relations was also very helpful. I would definitely come back to Major World.

Major World

Dear Sandra, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

I had a pleasant salesperson. His name was Steve **. He was very good, and the experience was very well! There is also many places to choose a car from. I recommend you come give it a try for yourself!

Major World

Dear William, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I had a very good experience buying the car at Major World today, even better than I thought. Argenys was a great salesman and Gisbel was very helpful. I love my new car. It was an easy process and I don't have to go anywhere near DMV, which is amazing.

Major World

Dear Anthony, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I was treated with a lot of respect and consideration to my needs. Hugo was incredibly helpful and was very knowledgeable of all things related to cars. Is a total YES man and responded solemnly to things he couldn't provide me. Making my next purchase with him. Thank YOU.

Major World

Dear Elinore, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I have been treated very good and find everyone to be very helpful answering questions and taking very good care of my wishes for my new car. I have been buying cars from Major World for years and am a very satisfied customer. Their employees are very helpful and caring.

Major World

Dear Nataly, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory.To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

My experience at Major World was fantastic. I loved the people who help with my needs. My salesmen Julio ** was great with showing me the cars that I was interested in. Will definitely bring back some people buy cars. Very happy and excited for my purchase.

Major World

Jeffry, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I saw the corvette online, so I called the dealership. They promptly got back to me the next morning. I made the trip to NY from Connecticut and was met by knowledgeable salesman named Mauricio who showed me the car and explained the features and made the deal, which I was very happy with! It was a fair price for a beautiful car! I would come here again. I love the service. Thank you!

Major World

Melinda, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Today was great. It was a little long but great service. Pick a great car. The color is great. This is my three car here. My husband and I got two cars today. We are very happy with the service. Thank you Major World.

Major World

Julia, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

The customer service is great here! From start to finish, they took care of me and my family. The car information was clearly presented. Salesmen are friendly and not pushy. The prices were reasonable. I would send any friend or family to purchase or lease a car from my salesman.

Major World

YNC, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

Hugo was awesome, attentive and ensured that I received the correct vehicle I was looking for. Give the man a raise!!! Lol. 19 years with Major World. Wouldn't change a thing. Friendly service provided by Minelis **. She addressed all my questions and concerns. Love the staff!

Major World

Robert, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

Got a great deal... Definitely would come back. They had so many cars to chose from. Omar was great!! Saved money with Dante and all state insurance too!! Gisbel was friendly and got the paperwork so fast! So happy with my Nissan. Can't wait to drive around town.

Major World

Carlos, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I'd like to thank Walter **. I'd also like to thank the Store Manager Jed **. Also Minelis ** for being so helpful in getting me insurance and explaining all the documents. Come to Major World to buy your car, you won't regret it. Thank YOU Major!!

Major World

Dominga, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World.We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200.-Reece

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I had a great experience. My salesman was Carlod **. Him and the finance manager also Wilton ** helped me. The wait was long but I got my plates and registration the same day so I guess it's worth it. Very pleased with my car. Will def be coming back.

Major World Company Profile