toll free

Great Neck, NY
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Getting Auto Expo was convenient. They had good prices and good customer service. Also, I received good value for my trade-in. Everything went very smooth and it was my fastest car buying experience. I walked in at 3:30 and I walked out with my new car at 6:00.

Auto Expo had the car I wanted. There was a little damage on the side, but it's in good condition. They have the same bait-and-switch tactics like anywhere else but they got the price to where I wanted it. I'm satisfied with my Auto Expo experience.

Factual basis uncertain

A friend of mine bought a car from Auto Expo. I also traded in a vehicle with them and I'm very dissatisfied and I don't feel comfortable with the car I received. I wouldn't recommend anybody to go there.

I literally found Auto Expo online and they had the car that I wanted. My salesman, Moe, was fantastic. He was wonderful and I had a great time with him. Everything made sense except the actual financial piece of it. It's a BMW and it's in good condition. But, my car didn't have the right floor mat which was $150 for that type of vehicle. Then there's a problem with one of the cameras on the car which wasn't covered by the New York State Lemon Laws. I ended up paying $15 extra out of pocket. Overall, not that happy. I really love the car, but I definitely overpaid for it.

They didn't really mention to me their hidden fees until after I had gotten home. Then they slapped on $2000 just to do my paperwork and I wasn't too happy about that. I didn't understand it because there wasn't an itemized list on it, and then I would've figured that out and called them out if I had taken the time to sit down and really look through it. I wouldn't recommend someone to go to that dealership.

It wasn't really their fault. It would have been taken care of if I had stayed there long enough to look through all that stuff. But even after the fact, they wouldn't call BMW dealership back to get my camera fixed. Then they wouldn't answer my phone calls and my emails. It was absolutely aggravating when I can't get a hold of anybody and there was no communication. This is the third BMW I bought and all other dealerships I've had took care of everything if there was something wrong with it. They told me to take to a BMW dealership to get it fixed, but they didn't tell me that I have to pay $500 out of pocket for that.

When I Googled for sales on Range Rovers, Auto Expo came up. They were the only ones that had the blue Range Rover that I was looking for so I contacted them. Dianna, their sales rep, was good. The car's value and condition were perfect. Everything was nice and I would want my mom to get her car from Auto Expo, too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Expo?

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a car from Auto Expo 3 weeks ago. The car salesman Max was friendly and kind. However, after getting the paperwork signed I was directed to higher management. At that point is where it all went downhill. After purchasing the car, I was promised new tires because the front tires were bald and unsafe. I was told to come back to get new tires. I purchased a 535 bmw which comes with run flats. They tried to give me 2 of the cheapest tires to go in the front and left runflats in the back which is not supposed to be done. I explained to them that this is not good for the car and it can damage the car if the tires are not the same.

Furthermore, they told me to go to their service center in new hyde park in which they took used tires off another bmw 535 that had uneven tread and put those tires on my car. Those tires they put on was bad and made the steering wheel shake. I called them several times after that to let them know that those tires were bad but they ignored my calls. If you're going to purchase a car from this place make sure you get everything in writing. They are not honest people. Ronnie is the supervisor and does not have a care in the world about honesty, promises, and customer satisfaction or service. Do not deal with him. They said they would give me new tires and didnt do it and I still want it done. Good luck with this company and make sure you get everything in writing once again before you sign paperwork. Horrible customer service from management.

I did an online search for the car that I wanted through my company and Auto Expo came up as one of the dealers carrying it, so I purchased from them. The value and the condition of the car were fair enough. But I am yet to receive my statement for the loan from the finance department and finance-wise, it was an okay experience. The lady who dealt with me was absolutely great and quite efficient during the whole process. I was happy with the sales service and I’d definitely recommend it to a friend.

I was looking online when I was trying to get a new car and I passed by one of Auto Expo’s car and their car really sold me. From the beginning, I was trying to trade a vehicle, but I did a voluntary return which I didn’t know I was doing. So it’s messing me up right now and that’s what I’m dealing with now. So far, the car is perfectly fine and everybody was nice and pleasant.

Auto Expo's price was affordable to me. Their sales rep and financing department were good, too. The value of the car was okay but the payment that they put on the web was a bit lower. After I purchased it, the breakdown of the payment price was high.

I like the salesperson. He was great and he impressed me that's why I bought from Auto Expo. However, I didn't get much from my trade in and I don't like the payment plan.

I checked the car I wanted on the internet and saw the price. I called Auto Expo and I liked their price. I was going to trade a vehicle but it wasn't possible to do that so I had to buy instead. Auto Expo made it easy for me to have the car. However, I don't feel very good about the car's condition. The car is leaking water. Every time it rains, water gets inside the hood of the car. I've been calling Auto Expo to fix it but they never did. I'm thinking of leaving the car over there and not paying for it. They are good when you're buying a car but if the car has a problem, they don't take care of it.

I was looking for a specific car and when I found out Auto Expo had it, I went there and purchased it. The car is in very good condition. The sales rep explained everything about the car so it was good communication. However, I've got to fix something to the car and they were supposed to call me to make an appointment, but they haven't yet.

Auto Expo had good reviews and had the lower rates for the vehicle that I was trying to purchase. The salesman found me a vehicle I didn't like at first and then he asked me for more specifics, which I gave him. He was able to find everything in my criteria within the following week, which was impressive because I've been looking for a car since February but nobody could. The car I've purchased is pristine and right now I'm very satisfied with it. Auto Expo have very good customer service and fast service. I have recommended people to them.

I always pass by Auto Expo and it looked like they had some decent cars. I saw a car that I liked and got it. It was a very smooth transaction. Their finance department was quick, however, I'm a little worried because the bill came and the interest rate is higher than what they said it was going to be. So I have to go back and talk to them.

I love Auto Expo. They have very good people and very good deal. My good relationship with them is important to me because I got all the cars I have from them. I drive a very nice car because of them. I also got a second car for my wife and she's very happy.

The price that Auto Expo gave me on a vehicle was $2,000 cheaper compared to the other pricing I found. However, it has only been 6 weeks since I purchased it when the starter went out. It's going on three weeks that I don't have my car and Auto Expo has not fixed the problem. If I don't have the car at the end of this week, I'm gonna start a lawsuit against them. They got the worst, lousiest service department ever and the sales team did not back up on what they said. I'm very dissatisfied and I would never recommend Auto Expo to anybody. My experience with them was the worst.

I did a vehicle trade-in with Auto Expo. Their sales team and financing department were good. The condition of the car that I got was all right but I feel that the value I received for the trade in was not that good.

A few of my family members bought a few cars at Auto Expo. I also got my car from them and the car is good. Their sales rep was great and he explained everything. Though Auto Expo was a little too pricey, it was a fast and easy experience with them. However, I have a little issue with the door on the passenger side. I called them up about it and they made me an appointment to make sure everything is okay. I thought that was great because sometimes, after a consumer buys a car, the dealer doesn't want to help the consumer anymore.

I went to Auto Expo to trade in my vehicle. Their people have been friendly but when I talked to their sales rep, I felt like I was being rushed. I wanted another day to think it over but I was given the impression that if I don't get it, somebody is going to get it and they were being a little bit on the pushy side. They should let the consumers take their time if they need more time to decide. In addition, I had asked the person if the vehicle has ever been to an accident or had a damage and the guy said "No." I asked if I could see the Carfax and he said "okay" but never got it to me. I got turned off by it. He only told me that the vehicle was a one-owner vehicle.

When I went home he said, "You know what? I never got it. Let me check it." Then when I checked it myself online, the vehicle had a 'light' accident (not major) and I had to pay $34 for it. They could have told me that. When I took it to the mechanic, they saw that there's a lot of rust and told me they could tune up the vehicle. I wasn't too happy but it's my fault because at the end, I made the decision.

The car I purchased from Auto Expo is perfect. Compared to other companies, Auto Expo is better in terms of selection and prices. They also have a personal approach. In and out, they were quick and friendly. I also like their records. Both Russell and Ross from sales have been very helpful and there's no pressure. My record is not perfect but the people from the finance department arranged a perfect deal for me.

Auto Expo has better selection of cars in the car I was looking at so I purchased from them. Their sales rep was very good and it's the easiest experience I've ever had. The people from finance dept processed the paperwork very quickly. I had an answer back within an hour, and that afternoon I drove the car away. The value and the condition of the car are perfect. My car-buying experience with them is one of the best I've had.

My wife bought a car from Auto Expo so I also went with them. The sales team was great. They were really knowledgeable and it was a no-pressure sale. The financing team was good too. However, I’m having problems with the car now. The brakes are bad, check engine light came on and the service due sign was on when you start up the car. But other than that, it was a good experience overall.

The value and condition of the car I purchased at Auto Expo is excellent. I liked the way the cars were presented and demonstrated. The sales team was great and it was a really good experience.

Auto Expo was willing to work for me the right way. The car's value and condition were good. Their sales guys were like family. They were great.

We purchased a Mercedes Benz from Auto Expo... We had an excellent and honest salesperson Mo. Him and the Finance Manager Avi were instrumental in making our purchase. We would highly recommend them. We would definitely shop at Auto Expo again.

I went to a couple of other dealers, but I like the deal that we made at Auto Expo. They're pretty good and the value and condition of the car that I purchased is good, so far. Their sales team and financing department are always there when I need them. And so I’m trying to recommend a friend of mine to buy a car from them.

I was looking at a storage truck and Auto Expo had a couple available. The truck I purchased was in good condition. They also had a good sales team and overall, they were helpful.

We chose Auto Expo over a different car dealership because they had the car that we were looking for. The value and condition of the car we purchased was very good. The transaction wasn't detailed as much as we'd like it, but overall it was very good. The sales rep, Max, was fantastic. He was very helpful. He helped us with the test drive and then setting up the insurance. I was a first time car buyer, so he helped with all the steps.

I was looking for a particular car online and Auto Expo had them so I purchased it from them. The car was in good condition. The only thing I had to fight them on, which I did not like, is that they tried to put on a preparation charge at the end but other than that, everything was fine.

I went with Auto Expo because they had the one I was looking for. However, there was an issue with a part that needed to be replaced and I got the runaround on whether or not they would cover that expense. When I immediately reported it they said, "Oh, yeah, just bring us the receipt." But when I brought the receipt, they said, "Oh, no. We're not gonna reimburse you..." On the whole, the sales team and the finance department were very good, but the post sales experience with Auto Expo was not superb.

Auto Expo Company Profile