2. Automotive
  3. Car Dealerships

Great Neck, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.11/5

Estabilished in 1999, Auto Expo is the ultimate luxury pre-owned car buying experience specializing in all makes and models. Our goal is to provide excellent Customer Service.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Auto Expo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Expo?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Expo?

Original review: May 5, 2017

My friend said Auto Expo was pretty good, so I got a car through them. The sales team didn't give me the actual price of the car until the other bank called and told me. It was $13,500 but this went up to more. With the 72 months applied to it, I'm paying over $13,500. But that was the only issue. I wasn't surprised at $13,500, so I'll recommend them. I'll wait the 12 months to trade it to something.

Original review: April 29, 2017

When I was shopping around for a car that was in-stock and available, someone mentioned that they went to Auto Expo before and that it was an okay place to do business with. So I did a trade-in with them, but I double checked the value online so I knew they weren't ripping me. The numbers were pretty close, so I felt that the value of that trade-in was fine. I also looked at other cars before I made a final decision. When I was at their location, they were very busy and yet they worked with me. Their sales rep has been knowledgeable about the car and it took just a couple of hours for everything to be processed.

Although when I was with the car, it was pretty late in the day and apparently, the system shut down while they were getting my paperwork so they said they would email it to me. But it’s way too long for them to get my paperwork to me. They should have gotten to me the next day instead of a few weeks later. But other than that, the whole experience has been fine.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I've bought from Auto Expo twice before. This time I went with the ML350 Benz. I had a BMW and then decided that I needed to trade it. I like it, but it's a lot of expense. When I bought it, the mileage was over 50, so there was no warranty on it. This time with the ML350 Benz, I bought coverage for it. Financing the car was very fast and easy maybe because I traded in my car. The salesman and the people there were very nice and helpful.

Auto Expo response

Thank you for the positive review. Sorry for the late response but we just got access to this to respond to. Enjoy your new car.

Original review: April 22, 2017

The Mercedes E350 2014 model that I got from Auto Expo is in great condition. Alfonso, the rep who helped me out, was very helpful, very nice and calm. He took the time out to work with me and made me feel I’m welcome. They were nice and polite. Also, the financing has been an easy and fast process. Before I bought the car, I started it to check it out. I got to test drive it as well. I had a great time at Auto Expo and have told people about it.

Original review: April 15, 2017

My friend told me that Auto Expo was good, and that they get the job done. So I bought a car from them on my birthday, February 14. But within the first week, I had to get the car serviced. And then I had to bring it back because the brakes are squeaking and are still squeaky. I feel I got overcharged, and the car is not worth this. The car has scratches on it. I asked them if they were gonna fix the scratches, but they said no. So I had to pay out of my own money to fix the scratches. I thought that the car at least come in mint condition and I didn’t even see the car before purchasing it. I've never even drove the car and nobody offered me to test drive. When I asked for test drive, they said we still have to wait. And then they said that I got the car and permitted to fix the car because I was happy.

The day I got the car, I was there from 10:00 o’clock until 7:00 o’clock at night. So I spent my whole birthday with them, and it was just a horrible experience. The sales rep did good and explained everything well to me, but it was hard for me to understand because I was under a lot of pressure, and I was overwhelmed for being there for so long. And the times that I call him, he can't pick up for me. He told me that he was gonna give me $600 for something. And then he had me wait over a month to get the money. So I regret buying this car. It gives me so many problems. And even when I call the other Auto Expo, the guys who fixed the car told me that the squeaking brakes are normal. They just don’t want to fix it, and they're lazy. I called back asking if I could bring the car back, saying I don’t want it, but they said it's too late.

Original review: April 13, 2017

My friend bought a car from Auto Expo that's why I heard about them. I feel that the value, as well as the condition of the car I purchased from them, is good. There was a large scratch on it but their guy said, "Don't worry. Come anytime then I'll take care of the scratch." Everything is good.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Auto Expo was referred to me by a friend so I went to purchase a Mercedes 300 C Class. Everybody went beyond to help make everything go well. The customer service was good and the people's attitudes were great. They were very polite and the car place where you go to sit and wait was very clean. The cars were also clean and decent. The financing department went over the paperwork. The rep explained everything to me thoroughly then I signed up and gave a deposit on the car then paid the insurance with that much info. Other than that it was good. Also, if you ask something, the answer was there for you. It was excellent and I'd refer them to someone else again.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I saw the car that I wanted and went to Auto Expo. The experience went well. They detailed my car and it looks great. They didn’t have to do that so that was nice. The sales person was very honest and everybody was professional. However, I was supposed to get the Amex and gas cards. I sent them information and told them about it, my husband even went in there but we never got it.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Auto Expo was very persistent. I went there about twice before and I didn't get approved. But, they kept on calling, trying to work with me, until they finally got me a 2013 BMW 335. It's a convertible and it's very nice. I first took an application, filled it out, got it fully signed, sent the details to my ales rep, Steven and he took it from there. He was very good, kept me updated, and let me know what my application status was like. After I went there twice, he called me and said, "Hey, man, you're good, so come in." So, I went there by 6:00 and got out by 8:00. The payment arrangement was all right and so I started recommending them already.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I loved my experience with Auto Expo. I was with another dealership about four years ago. I had been with that dealership for a long period of time and I was paying way more than I should have paid for the price that I got the car for. Auto Expo made sure I was happy with the job that they were doing for me and satisfied with the vehicle that I bought from them. Their team was professional and well-appreciated. I have no complaints about them. At first, I was trying to do trade in the car that I was paying too much for. But they told me that basically it wasn't worth the final price. They worked with me with no money down. They have someone else buying that car that took over the payments for it, and I bought the new car from them. I would definitely recommend Auto Expo.

Auto Expo Company Information