Call toll free
4.16/5

Great Neck, NY

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Estabilished in 1999, Auto Expo is the ultimate luxury pre-owned car buying experience specializing in all makes and models. Our goal is to provide excellent Customer Service.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Auto Expo Reviews

Original review: May 5, 2017

My friend said Auto Expo was pretty good, so I got a car through them. The sales team didn't give me the actual price of the car until the other bank called and told me. It was $13,500 but this went up to more. With the 72 months applied to it, I'm paying over $13,500. But that was the only issue. I wasn't surprised at $13,500, so I'll recommend them. I'll wait the 12 months to trade it to something.

Original review: April 15, 2017

My friend told me that Auto Expo was good, and that they get the job done. So I bought a car from them on my birthday, February 14. But within the first week, I had to get the car serviced. And then I had to bring it back because the brakes are squeaking and are still squeaky. I feel I got overcharged, and the car is not worth this. The car has scratches on it. I asked them if they were gonna fix the scratches, but they said no. So I had to pay out of my own money to fix the scratches. I thought that the car at least come in mint condition and I didn’t even see the car before purchasing it. I've never even drove the car and nobody offered me to test drive. When I asked for test drive, they said we still have to wait. And then they said that I got the car and permitted to fix the car because I was happy.

The day I got the car, I was there from 10:00 o’clock until 7:00 o’clock at night. So I spent my whole birthday with them, and it was just a horrible experience. The sales rep did good and explained everything well to me, but it was hard for me to understand because I was under a lot of pressure, and I was overwhelmed for being there for so long. And the times that I call him, he can't pick up for me. He told me that he was gonna give me $600 for something. And then he had me wait over a month to get the money. So I regret buying this car. It gives me so many problems. And even when I call the other Auto Expo, the guys who fixed the car told me that the squeaking brakes are normal. They just don’t want to fix it, and they're lazy. I called back asking if I could bring the car back, saying I don’t want it, but they said it's too late.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Auto Expo was very persistent. I went there about twice before and I didn't get approved. But, they kept on calling, trying to work with me, until they finally got me a 2013 BMW 335. It's a convertible and it's very nice. I first took an application, filled it out, got it fully signed, sent the details to my ales rep, Steven and he took it from there. He was very good, kept me updated, and let me know what my application status was like. After I went there twice, he called me and said, "Hey, man, you're good, so come in." So, I went there by 6:00 and got out by 8:00. The payment arrangement was all right and so I started recommending them already.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I loved my experience with Auto Expo. I was with another dealership about four years ago. I had been with that dealership for a long period of time and I was paying way more than I should have paid for the price that I got the car for. Auto Expo made sure I was happy with the job that they were doing for me and satisfied with the vehicle that I bought from them. Their team was professional and well-appreciated. I have no complaints about them. At first, I was trying to do trade in the car that I was paying too much for. But they told me that basically it wasn't worth the final price. They worked with me with no money down. They have someone else buying that car that took over the payments for it, and I bought the new car from them. I would definitely recommend Auto Expo.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Auto Expo was referred to me by a friend. We also checked out other auto dealerships, but their cars were expensive, and that's why I went with Auto Expo. I like the car that they sold to me. Its value and condition were great. So, it was not a bad experience. I was dealing with Dianna and Yuri, and these sales reps helped me, step-by-step, through the whole process. They're good people. I knew what I wanted when I went in. Although this car isn't new one, it was perfect. It was good, as well, with the Finance Department. I spoke to Ronnie and he also helped me throughout the whole step. The financing process was easy and most of it was quick, even if I had some questions. They worked with me. If I can't get what I really need, they will try to help me out regardless, and see what I can get.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Expo?

Original review: April 5, 2017

I was on cars.com, and I came across a car that I liked. I went to the inventory and was shopping around for cars, and when I went in, I spoke with an agent there. The guy that I met at Auto Expo made me feel comfortable and was going over everything with me in-depth to better fit my financial plan. They made me feel at home. They cared about my best interest as well as making a sale, so it was good for each party. I purchased a new vehicle and the value is good, while the condition is great. The car is fairly new in the inside. The interior is very clean too. The financing department was nice and the agent that was helping me did a really good job and exceeded my expectation. Everything went smoothly with Auto Expo and I highly recommend them.

Original review: April 13, 2017

My friend bought a car from Auto Expo that's why I heard about them. I feel that the value, as well as the condition of the car I purchased from them, is good. There was a large scratch on it but their guy said, "Don't worry. Come anytime then I'll take care of the scratch." Everything is good.

Original review: April 4, 2017

The first time I heard about Auto Expo was through my cousin. I told him that I wanted a car so he did some research online and he said that Auto Expo has one in the area. They were nice people and they seemed like they wanted to sell a car. But I wish they would have paid more attention to me when I need something. Before I purchased a car, I called them and they said I had to put in a $1,000 deposit first because they didn't have the specific car that I wanted. So I put a $1,000 down and they gave me a period of time for them to get it. If they don't get it at that time period, they will give me my $1,000 back.

They didn't get it so I had to call them constantly to get my $1,000 back which took a couple of months. Then, once I got it, they called me back because they have the car. The value and the condition are okay. It's worth it for the price that I bought it for, but the only thing is that these people didn't want to negotiate with me with the coverage so I don't have coverage on the car.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I went with Auto Expo due to the BMW 335 that caught my attention. I made the correct choice. I spoke with Sam. He was my salesperson, and then I spoke to Ronnie who was the financial manager. I had a bunch of questions regarding the car and he answered everything. Everything went smoothly. The process took an hour. Overall, it was a great experience. I was nervous because that was my first car loan, but they helped me get through it.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Auto Expo was referred to me by a friend so I went to purchase a Mercedes 300 C Class. Everybody went beyond to help make everything go well. The customer service was good and the people's attitudes were great. They were very polite and the car place where you go to sit and wait was very clean. The cars were also clean and decent. The financing department went over the paperwork. The rep explained everything to me thoroughly then I signed up and gave a deposit on the car then paid the insurance with that much info. Other than that it was good. Also, if you ask something, the answer was there for you. It was excellent and I'd refer them to someone else again.

Auto Expo Company Information