Find a Car Dealerships partner

Great Neck, NY

4.1/5 (169 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Auto Expo

Auto Expo sells pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models and focuses on providing excellent customer service. The company was established in 1999.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Auto Expo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Expo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Expo?

Original review: April 6, 2017

I loved my experience with Auto Expo. I was with another dealership about four years ago. I had been with that dealership for a long period of time and I was paying way more than I should have paid for the price that I got the car for. Auto Expo made sure I was happy with the job that they were doing for me and satisfied with the vehicle that I bought from them. Their team was professional and well-appreciated. I have no complaints about them. At first, I was trying to do trade in the car that I was paying too much for. But they told me that basically it wasn't worth the final price. They worked with me with no money down. They have someone else buying that car that took over the payments for it, and I bought the new car from them. I would definitely recommend Auto Expo.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I was on cars.com, and I came across a car that I liked. I went to the inventory and was shopping around for cars, and when I went in, I spoke with an agent there. The guy that I met at Auto Expo made me feel comfortable and was going over everything with me in-depth to better fit my financial plan. They made me feel at home. They cared about my best interest as well as making a sale, so it was good for each party. I purchased a new vehicle and the value is good, while the condition is great. The car is fairly new in the inside. The interior is very clean too. The financing department was nice and the agent that was helping me did a really good job and exceeded my expectation. Everything went smoothly with Auto Expo and I highly recommend them.

Original review: April 4, 2017

The first time I heard about Auto Expo was through my cousin. I told him that I wanted a car so he did some research online and he said that Auto Expo has one in the area. They were nice people and they seemed like they wanted to sell a car. But I wish they would have paid more attention to me when I need something. Before I purchased a car, I called them and they said I had to put in a $1,000 deposit first because they didn't have the specific car that I wanted. So I put a $1,000 down and they gave me a period of time for them to get it. If they don't get it at that time period, they will give me my $1,000 back.

They didn't get it so I had to call them constantly to get my $1,000 back which took a couple of months. Then, once I got it, they called me back because they have the car. The value and the condition are okay. It's worth it for the price that I bought it for, but the only thing is that these people didn't want to negotiate with me with the coverage so I don't have coverage on the car.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I went with Auto Expo due to the BMW 335 that caught my attention. I made the correct choice. I spoke with Sam. He was my salesperson, and then I spoke to Ronnie who was the financial manager. I had a bunch of questions regarding the car and he answered everything. Everything went smoothly. The process took an hour. Overall, it was a great experience. I was nervous because that was my first car loan, but they helped me get through it.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Auto Expo was referred to me by a friend. We also checked out other auto dealerships, but their cars were expensive, and that's why I went with Auto Expo. I like the car that they sold to me. Its value and condition were great. So, it was not a bad experience. I was dealing with Dianna and Yuri, and these sales reps helped me, step-by-step, through the whole process. They're good people. I knew what I wanted when I went in. Although this car isn't new one, it was perfect. It was good, as well, with the Finance Department. I spoke to Ronnie and he also helped me throughout the whole step. The financing process was easy and most of it was quick, even if I had some questions. They worked with me. If I can't get what I really need, they will try to help me out regardless, and see what I can get.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

It was a great experience with Auto Expo. It was fast and efficient. I enjoyed everything.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

I had a good experience with Auto Expo. They had the vehicle that I was looking for and the value and condition of the vehicle were excellent. The sales reps were knowledgeable and helpful, as well.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Back in 2013 I purchased a car from Auto Expo and that went really well. I kept that and eventually passed it down to someone else. So in purchasing the new car I said I'd go back to Auto Expo. So I did and it went really good. I drove a rental car over there and was able to pick up, finalize and drive my new car home. They were kind enough to take the rental back for me, so that was really good. My issue started a few days later when I realized that my car had weird sound coming from it. I immediately told them that I think it was the tires. So they scheduled me to come into their service center a week later.

I went in a week later but due to the holiday, they were booked and they weren’t available as much. I went a week later, they looked at it and they told me it was a hub assembly. So, they changed the hub assembly. But in driving home, I kept hearing the noise again. I called back and told them that and that I would get a second opinion. I took it to Audi and Audi told me that all four of my rims were bent, my tires were all bad, I had a broken control arm and a sensor was hanging out of the bottom and it’s leaking grease.

Audi was quoting me $3,500 to get it all fixed. I immediately called Auto Expo and told them what was going on. Their rep said not to pay for it because they won't reimburse me and I need to bring to them and they'll fix it for me. So I did that because I didn’t want to have to pay. I’m paying $35,000 for the car and I figure I want to be happy with my purchase since it was only two weeks. I got another appointment to take it in. They told me to bring it in the morning and they'll have it ready by the afternoon. I did and because I live so far, I stayed over there but no one called me. When I called back, they said they haven’t looked at it yet and that it’ll be ready by tomorrow. So I have to find public transportation to take me back, take another day off work and go back the next day to pick it up.

After some fighting and back and forth with them, they gave me a courtesy car and they had the car for about two weeks. They said they fixed the control arm and the bent rims, but I would have to pay them for the tires. I said they sold me the car with bad tires and they said, "Well it’s on the warranty." So that was the big back and forth. Had it not been for the bad tires, I wouldn’t have found out about the bent control arm and the leaking grease. But the bad tires was because the tires had bubbles on the bottom. So as I'm driving I hear the bubbles on the road.

Finally, someone told me that Auto Expo will pay for two tires and I will pay for the other two. I said, “Okay. If that’s all I can get then that’s fine.” Even though I was sold a car with bad tires. Then when I got a call from one of their rep, he said they have four almost perfect used tires and they can put them on for me for free. I said okay and we scheduled an appointment. I drove in to get the four used tires only to be duped and put only two used tires. So I went ahead and just bought new tires on my own and put it on. It was horrible and all this happened in the first month of me getting the car.

I felt betrayed because I’ve talked highly of them. In fact, I’ve taken business over there and at this point I don’t I want anything to do with them. I’m not going to do my servicing there either because I don’t trust what they say. It should have been a great car and I’m paying $30,000 plus for it and I want to be happy with it but I felt like I just want to give it back. It was such a headache. On the first month alone I was there five times and since I got the car in November, the longest I’ve had it with me is two weeks without having to go back to them for something and all the extra that I have to spend going back and forth with them. And it’s three hours from there with public transportation.

I have the car now. I just hope that everything else is fine with the car. And it’s interesting, because they lose business like this. I had a friend who took me there the first time and he was looking for a car. So we spoke with them and we were supposed to go to the dealership, but he kept asking me what’s going on with my car and when I told him, he decided not to deal with them anymore.

The other interesting thing is, when I purchased my old car in 2013, that car had bad tires on it too. They do not have bubbles, but the tread was all gone on it. And while driving, that’s when I realized that the treads were bad on the tires. But when I told them about it, my sales person said they forgot to change them. He then brought me in and he changed all four, so that went good. So when I purchased this new car the first thing I asked was if the tires are new. I was told they’re not, but they’re really good. We looked at them and they looked really good, but because they have been worn and the bubbles are on the inside and on the top, no one can see it that well.

The car buying experience went well, but taking care of their patrons after that was definitely not good. I’m disappointed really. It even got to the point where I contacted a lawyer and they told me to see what happens further and take it from there. I still haven’t got any proof that they straightened the rims on the car and fixed the control arm. I have been pressuring them to send me all of the receipts for the stuff they said they did. I called their shop and the manager told me that she sent it to the dealership and they were going to send it to me.

I guess I’ll have to pay Audi again to check everything and see what’s going on. I need to be sure that they did what they said they fixed. I just want it to be over. Everything in the year started good and I’m happy that I got a new car. I just wish I didn’t have to go through everything that I went through. At this point I see things going smoothly. The car runs fine now and, from here on out I just hope there isn’t anything else that they didn’t tell me.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

My experience with Auto Expo was all right. I just went there and purchased a car and so far, the car that I got was good. Their sales rep was a doll however, their Financing Department wanted security so the process took time.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I bought a car from Auto Expo and the car I got is in good condition. People ask me where I got my car from and I always tell them that I got it from Auto Expo. The sales representative, named Diane, was excellent too. Also, everyone at the Financing Department made the purchasing process easy. So I had no problems. Auto Expo was good.

Auto Expo Company Information