Sansone Auto Network

Avenel, NJ

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I made a deal with them for a specific Chrysler 300C Platinum auto which they were bringing in from a dealer in PA. They gave me a 5 to 7 business days delivery and I gave them a deposit on my American Express and put my current auto up for sale. Two days later they called and offered me my $5,000. deposit back as the PA dealer reneged. I got the name of the dealer and contacted him directly. NO SUCH CAR! Did they plan to talk me into a 2017 instead of the 2016 when it became "unavailable"? I didn't give them the opportunity and I caution others. Go where you can trust the dealership. That is clearly NOT SANSONE.

I was extremely disappointed with my recent experience with Sansone. I viewed a car online and went in interested in purchasing it. After viewing it, there were a few things that needed to be fixed on the car (which was fine, it was pre-owned), however once making an offer on the vehicle, they refused to budge on any negotiations despite also falsely marketing it as certified pre-owned (it turned out it wasn't even though it was listed on the vehicle in the lot, they say they put that on all the vehicles).

After a few attempts at negotiating this vehicle, they came back and slapped "necessary" fees on it basically selling it at its original price, not the online listed price. The Manager, Gus, then came over and was extremely rude and demeaning, attempting to make us feel unintelligent for offering a lower price for a used vehicle with DUCT tape on it. The other two salesmen remained appropriate, however, Gus is the reason why we will never be back, or trust Sansone again.

Why is it every phone number you call for Sansone the phone connects to the recording then disconnects? This has happened every time and every number I have called. That's not my only complaint. When I purchased my used Hyundai Santa Fe I didn't purchase the certified for $1600.00. When I went to pick up my plates I was told they were giving me the certified free of charge and I would receive a certificate by mail. I have not received the certificate and when I call and finally get through to a voicemail and request my certificate I never get a callback.

Is my car certified or not??? I also have a paper with my first maintenance appt scheduled. I sent an email to cancel the appointment but it kicked back the email does not exist. Then I called 3 times before the phone didn't disconnect for the girl to tell me I do not have an appointment. I said I have the piece of paper with a date and time on it and she insisted I do not have an appointment. They really need to improve their customer service.

I was very dissatisfied with the quality of customer service provided from Sansone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in Avenel, New Jersey (Sansone Auto Mall). I leased a Town and Country Van for two years. When I brought the van in for an oil change as part of my maintenance agreement, a salesman, Michael **, stated Sansone would purchase the vehicle from Chrysler Capital and would place me in a brand new vehicle. This turned out to be a lie! Within two months, I received a call from Chrysler Capital stating I was behind in my lease payments. I immediately called Sansone and was told everything would be straightened out; it was an oversight on their part. I kept on top of the situation and finally after the fourth month Sansone paid the remaining four payments.

Chrysler Capital called me four months later stating I owed them $1,200.00 in damages and over-mileage fees. My receipt clearly stated no over-mileage or damages owed. A letter followed confirming their request. I called Sansone again and spoke with Manager Tareq, who said Chrysler Capital never picked up the vehicle so they lent the van out to other customers as a courtesy vehicle. I could not believe my ears. I trusted Tareq, who said Sansone would pay for any damages and over mileage fees. This never happened!!! Instead, Chrysler Capital tried working with me by giving me extra time to work this out with the Sansone Dealership and Manager Tareq.

Unfortunately, after countless calls, visits, and pleads, my efforts fell on deaf ears. Tareq stated he would not be able to help me after all. I called Chrysler Capital back with this information and was told I must pay the balance due immediately or my account would be sent to a collection agency, which would ultimately affect my credit. I paid my account that day over the phone with a credit card because I did not want my credit affected. I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with Sansone Dealership and will never believe in the customer quality of care they are supposed to stand for. I learned not to trust their commitment to customer loyalty. I will never buy or lease another vehicle from Sansone Dealership and recommend anyone who reads this to be very careful of the tricks and fast-talking dealers. They got me!!!

Wish I could give no stars. First they charged my and my wife 300 dollar for a post delivery inspection or pdi which they have to do by law to make sure all new and used cars are safe to sell. Here's the kick. The tires on the suv we bought looked brand new. Guess again. We had a blow less than a week of owning it. Took to a tire shop and all of the tire's inner sidewall were dry rotted and buckled. This could have killed our family. Told the GSM vito about this and all he said was I feel bad but there's nothing I can do. The suv was as is. Do you know what as is means? What a **. They should have gave us back the 300 dollars back for the pdi because it wasn't even done or they just don't care about customer safety.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?

I leased a vehicle in 2014 (Jeep Trailhawk) from Sansone Auto Mall. The vehicle has a huge malfunction that I had no knowledge of until three months into the vehicle. The Jeep has a huge kickback that makes it feels as if a car collides into my vehicle from the rear. This happens when you accelerate, decelerate and then accelerate once again. Somewhat in traffic areas and highways. I have spoken with the bank (Chrysler corp) and the vehicle has been through repairs three to four times a year. Some averaging for more than two weeks. They reset the problem and the car would be fine for a week and then begin to kickback again. The bank nor the dealer wants to claim responsibility and let me turn in the vehicle in with only four months left on the lease. Please help! This car is not drivable but I still have to make the necessary payments so my credit is not ruined. I am paying for a faulty lemon lease and nobody cares for the consumer.

I received letters in the mail for March Madness stating I could trade in my car early and they would pay the last 2 months off and they would pay for over mileage fees. My husband called and confirmed the deal. We go and trade our 2013 Venza for a 2016 Highlander. During the closing of the deal they say they will write a check for the mileage and I ask what about the last two months payment. They say they will take care of it, don't worry. The next month I received a bill stating we owe the last 2 months payment and charged us for floor mats that never came with the Venza. Toyota did take off car May charge but insisted we owe for the month of April and May. I told them I would go to Sansone about this because they kept saying they would take care of it.

When I went the sales agent wanted no part of it and the floor manager brushed us off and stated to come back Monday. He never photocopied the paper and he obviously didn't care he had closed our deal and we were not a priority anymore. While there we saw our old sales rep that sold us the Venza and he photocopied our paper and ask me to call on Monday. When I called he stated there was nothing he could do because he couldn't find anything in our paperwork stating Sansone would pay off our 2 months remaining in our old lease. The bottom line is Sansone Auto Mall are liars and scam artists and should be held accountable for false advertisement. No one in their right mind would pay for two cars at the same time. I was in no rush and could have waited if they had not made me an offer to pay my last 2 months.

I currently lease a RAV4, which expires on 12/27/16. I received a letter from Sansone stating "Our records indicate that the 2013 Toyota RAV4 VIN#___ has a final lease payment of $436 due on 12/27/16. This letter is to notify you that Sansone Toyota has been designated as an Early Lease Termination Facility. Sansone Toyota can now pay all of the remaining payments due and terminate your current lease early. These types of "pull ahead" programs are rarely available... We encourage you to take advantage... Eliminating several of your remaining payments... Not all previous lease customers will qualify for this opportunity. Congratulations on qualifying for this exceptional opportunity. Call directly at 866-619-7866 or simply bring this letter." I did both. I called the night before and person on the line confirmed the offer. I scheduled an appointment and brought my letter.

After waiting 45 minutes for my 4:30 appointment, salesperson and sales manager stated, "You still have a lot of payments. You understand we would lose money?" The manager made me feel like I'm crazy. I stated I wasn't requesting anything, it was offered to me. I never would've gone there if I didn't receive the above letter signed by the General Manager! Manager said those letters are computer generated. Well who fed the computer the information? The letter clearly states "Early Termination Facility, eliminating several payment, rarely available, exceptional opportunity." Should the letter have said, "One month early termination fee, common offer, mediocre opportunity?" I left there so embarrassed and humiliated! Needless to say, after leasing and or financing 4 cars, I will lease somewhere else in December!

Leased a new Toyota RAV4 from Sansone this past December. My previous car was from Sansone Hyundai. My salesperson guaranteed me 3 times that I would have no turn-in fee or penalty on my Hyundai if I leased a Toyota from them. I figured this is standard practice because it is all Sansone. Because of this promise I went with them. Now I'm receiving bills from Hyundai that I owe turn-in fee and penalty for scratch on bumper. Contacted my salesman and he said "sorry you received a bill" and "don't pay it." His manager called me back and said they don't cover turn-in fees or penalties. From then on my salesperson will not respond to me. They would not stand behind their salesman's promise. I learned a very expensive lesson, do not believe what a salesman says without having it put in writing. DO NOT SHOP AT SANSONE. They will rip you off any chance they get.

Me and my girlfriend recently purchased vehicles from this place and have had nothing but heartache and disgust. It has been the worst experience I have ever had with any type of purchase. The incompetence of all employees has led us to regret our purchases and will never recommend anyone to them.

I had a beyond horrible experience with them. Trying to buy multiple cars there and they were trying to put us in different cars that we didn't have in mind. The MANAGEMENT IS HORRIBLE IN EVERY WAY, SHAPE AND FORM. They don't help you out. I mean Im here buying a car to help them where I could have went some place else that was giving me a better deal but its closer to my house and I had many friends tell me nothing but good things from them.

I brought my Hyundai in for service and that was just a ** show experience. I wanted to talk to the service manager. He was busy in every way in his office to speak to a paying customer, then I tried to speak to someone higher up. They got so defensive and said they are busy people. Cant get in touch. But then as I was leaving I see all management talking to each other outside. So this place is so into themselves. They will not be in business any longer with HORRIBLE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT!!!

I bought about 10 cars from this company and I personally referred another 12 people to them. In the beginning I had a good experience with them but they go through managers like I go through water. My last and final car was a 2010 Mazda CX9. I bought and put down $2200 and left with the car. Three months later I get an invoice in the mail saying the I owe another $2200 dollars for the car. After going in and having a sit-down conversation with them they showed me a promised to pay note. I explained to the manager Dean that I know nothing about this. "I am an old time customer of yours and this is not true." He stated that he would take care of it.

About a month later I start getting harassments call from there legal dept. I then call my bank and the bank explained to me that once the deal is closed there should be no further money transaction. The bank the called the manager Dean to find out what the situation was and Dean told the bank that the money owed was from mechanical work of the car. This company is full of lies and scams and I will never ever do business with them again. I have made company hundreds of thousands of dollars and they treat me like this. I am down with the class action lawsuit. I remain...

Car will not shut off periodically. They cannot find solution. Tires are defective and they won't replace them after I was told I was covered bumper to bumper for 60,000 miles when I bought the car - front tires have bubbles on the side walls with relatively no wear and tear on treads. Dealership is total crap and should be closed down. I'll never buy another KIA.

Financed a vehicle April 25, 2015-- a 2009 Dodge Journey. Made my sale through Nissan. My salesperson was very nice **. It didn't take long for them to approved me. But, unfortunately I had took my vehicle to service for an issue that I had with my car making a tick noise. Made a service appointment to get it checked out. I never was asked to pull vehicle in. The service advisor told me to open hood and the noise I was hearing basically was normal but, I knew it wasn't so, me being a woman and my mom was with me we said okay maybe what he telling us it was true.

Two weeks later my Starter went on-- June 6, 2015. Had to get it towed to Dealership. Then I found out my vehicle had an ignition recall on it along with the starter being burnt out. Then the dodge service advisor told me I had to pay $100 deductible. I questioned that because I'm still under the Warranty from the dealership and it states the dealer will pay 100% parts and 100% labor or anything that goes wrong during my warranty period. I Called My Warranty company and was told that I had to take up that 100 deductible with them. I explained to them I'm still covered under their warranty so, the rep. said "why did they call it in to us if you covered under their warranty still."

I had a few rough days dealing with the service dept. Trying to scam extra funds not only I was told that rental at Hertz is $40 a day but, warranty only cover 30. That was a lie. But, after all my researching and going over my paperwork and learning about their scams and trying to get over I paid nothing. But, now on June 15, 2015 took car to mechanic shop. My struts are very bad and I explained to service that I was hearing a noise to check brakes, rotors, and struts. Well, unfortunately my struts needs to be replaced.

Now, I only had this vehicle for a month-- one car payment so far and these issues I'm having. Spoke to my Finance company Motors, they informed me to speak to finance Manager to see what they can do because now, I don't want this vehicle. Just problems. I had problems in 2004 with a vehicle electrical issues. I would never deal with them again. 2nd bad experience again. You buy, a used or new car but, when something goes wrong they act like they can't do nothing for you or people just don't want to do their jobs. We all need to do a Class Action lawsuit for stressful experiences, lost wages at work for having to take off due to vehicle issues when we was told that vehicle had been serviced prior to delivery in which my they charge for all those services. Shame, Shame on Sansone Auto Mall.

My wife and I bought a Cadillac CTS from there on a Thursday night. We drove it off the lot with no gas because they said the gas pumps close at 5. On route one, once going over forty miles, we hit the brakes and the whole steering wheel started shaking. The next day we took it to our mechanic and he said we needed front brakes and rotors. Funny because they added 140 of extra fees what they called safety inspections. Guess they missed that.

On Saturday we noticed water marks inside by the sunroof and we decided to take it back. We went down there and talked to ** and ** and they made it seem it was our fault. I was sitting down and they were standing around me basically telling me I was a liar and I just didn't want the car anymore. They were acting like bullies and very unprofessionals. ** finally just stormed away and ** took the keys and said I can go. Wow thanks big guy for telling me I can leave. They came up with so many excuses but when they weren't going to make a sale, you didn't matter. I would like to give two middle fingers to ** and ** from Sansone Auto mall jeep.

This is my first review -- that's how strongly I feel about this experience. I did substantial research regarding the purchase of my 2016 Mazda CX-5. I called and made an appointment with **. I arrived promptly but was promptly whisked away by another salesperson. The sales pitch and test drive went well. He, along with the general manager, enthusiastically affirmed the car I wanted with all options would be ready three days later on a Wednesday. After about 45 minutes the salesperson became visibly annoyed at how long it was taking me to ask questions and make a decision.

When I decided to put a deposit down, I left with a handwritten purchase order with the words "NON-refundable" deposit. Illegal in New Jersey. From that moment on it was trouble. I did not hear from them and when I started to wonder, I had to call 9 different people, leave multiple voicemails (my salesperson's inbox was full), sent 5 unanswered emails and spent literally hours trying to contact them. When I spoke to a general manager, he confirmed 5 of the options we decided on were not in the car. Two weeks later, hours of aggravation, and a general manager and salesperson trying to bully and then put one over on me was very stressful and not worth it at all.

Went to purchase a 2006 Hyundai with 20000 miles. Went there, liked the car. Told it had to be prep to sell cause it just came in on trade so I was told to call later to see if car was ready to drive and look at, but was told car was sold when I called. I’m a previous customer on about 6 new cars. I will never buy from them again.

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee on October 30th from Sansone Auto Mall in Avenel, NJ. I drove off the lot with 9 miles on the odometer. On Friday, December 19th, while on the Garden State Parkway, during AM rush hour, the vehicle jerked three times then suddenly shut down while I was in the fast lane. I had to frantically continue to pump the gas pedal just to keep the vehicle from coming to a complete stop and avoid being rear ended by the vehicles that were behind me. After being towed to the dealership, I was advised by the mechanic that the transmission was shot and the vehicle would need a completely new one installed and because this was such a commonly known issue with Jeep, the transmissions are on back order for approximately three weeks!

This is the second brand new vehicle that I've purchased from Sansone that had problems with it! What were the chances of that happening? To make matters worse, none of the individuals that I dealt with called me back willingly. I had to actually resort to social media and put them on blast in order for me to get a response! I would get an apology from a manager about the previous manager not properly contacting me only for that manager to do the same thing! I am so disappointed at how such a huge, well-known dealership treats their customers! It seems as though you get VIP treatment when you are purchasing a vehicle - once you've made the purchase is a different story! It's week number two and I'm still in a Toyota Corolla rental...

I purchased my 2006 Sebring at Sansone Ford in Neptune (now Lester Glenn). I am financed through Motors Financial. I had the best experience with Sansone that anyone could ever have. The staff was amazing and courteous. The entire contract was explained in simple terms (yes I now know what gap insurance is because Steven the manager took the time to explain it to me). Motors Financial is just as great! I will ONLY buy my cars from Sansone!!!

I bought a Auto spare parts for USD $130 and they said I will get the part after 2 days... but then I had to cancel my order well before... but still these people took 20% of the value and literally cheated. I am daily worker struggle for life... they robbed me as well, bunch of cheats.

This is a mistake. They did not complete and left me driving a car illegally. I have a suspended license because they took my license plates and failures to return them, not to mention it took them 6 weeks to get my permanent plates. They do not value customers time, money or vehicle.

I went there recently having them know I had bad credit and a co-signer with fair credit. I drove away with a Toyota car without signing any paperwork, (afterwards read that is illegal in NJ, called spotting) and contacted the finance manager for days for a final answer. Phone calls were not being returned by Robert ** or Steve (his manager) and after several attempts, I figured it was best to return the vehicle which according to them they were going to request anyhow, because they couldn't find a bank to finance, after they had said I was approved. Avoid doing business there!

I wish I could give less than one star. They are very nice until you show promise to buy the car. I trusted them to get a car in the color we wanted and put some money down as deposit. Biggest mistake of my life. It has been two weeks since they cancelled the order and their accountants are still trying to pay me back. No surprise the managers are rarely available to take calls. When they are they will just talk to accounts but never really do anything. Stay away. I am sure there are better dealers.

On May 15, 2014, I went into Sansone Auto Mall, located in Avenel, New Jersey. I brought in my vehicle for service, the air conditioning in the vehicle was not cooling. I left my vehicle overnight along with a detailed checklist provided on the front of the envelope, listing everything that needed to be serviced (if Needed) such as Chassis Lubrication, Change Engine Oil, Change Oil Filter, Change Transmission Oil, Tune Engine and Front End Alignment. The following day, I picked up my Vehicle and everything seemed to be working just fine.

The following day, I turned on my air conditioning only to realized it wasn't working again. Frustrated and annoyed, I returned the car the following day, this time with a letter submitted with yet another envelope so that they could be clear as to the services needed. This past weekend, I took my car for service, I wanted to have everything squared away prior to the winter months. I spoke to a man by the name of ** who was assisting me that day. He started the conversation by telling me that my negligence was the reason for all the car's minor issues such as the filter being replaced, oil gook build up and so on.

He then asked me why I didn't pay mind to these things in the past, that my stupidity was the cause of the mess. I was taken back by how brazen he was, I asked him to show me the receipts of the time I brought in my car in May, where it will state all my concerns and a detailed letter of all that needed to be changed. He refused and told me to get out of there. I am 70 years old and felt scared that this guy might actually strike me. My son realized that this guy was screaming at me and ran to my help, he walked me to the car. There was no reasoning or talking to this guy, so here we are. I hope that this never happens to anyone again. This man was a real bully.

This dealership uses Bait and Switch tactic of: 1) Accepting your vehicle configuration from TrueCar.com. 2) Giving you a very attractive price for the stated vehicle. 3) Confirming over the phone that the dealership will honor that price. 4) Confirming over the phone that they have the exact model in stock. 5) Saying they have no such model in stock once you arrive. 6) Offering only far higher priced models instead. The people who work here lie without flinching and this business is a perfect example of how NOT to run a dealership. There's a reason why Toyota doesn't officially list them as a certified dealer in New Jersey - they are ashamed of them! I wasted 70 miles and nearly 2 hours of my time over fraudulent advertisement and straight up lies from these people!

I purchased a vehicle at Sansone and found out the mileage was wrong on the odometer a month later. I brought the car back and they told me that there was nothing they could do. I filed a police report and am waiting for it to be ready now. Once I receive, I will be filing a complaint against Dean Sansone personally because he is the one who refused to assist. I spoke to the Attorney General Office and they are willing to investigate. Filed a complaint with State Dept. of Consumer Affairs as well. They are really a bunch of bad people who take advantage to the honest people who just want to do good business. How they are allowed to stay in business and continue to take advantage of their customers is astounding. The state should step in and investigate what is going on at Sansone. Bad, dishonest business.

Let me just preface this review with the fact that this is truly my first ever time writing review. I find this important because honestly I have never found the need to actually write a review. This place really was the worst though. We went there over Memorial Day weekend and I truly believed we would be in for an awesome experience. Boy, was I wrong! We dealt mainly with the Mazda dealership and they were just the worst. Downright mean, sketchy and unengaging. Our salesperson was named Joseph. He was extremely nasty and really needed major anger management help. He was consistently snapping at my husband and was very condescending. This really should have been my first clue.

They had given us an online quote which ended up being completely off (read next paragraph). Then as we went for a test drive and Joe decided that stopping at the stop sign wasn't important. We were so close to getting into an accident, it was ridiculous. Joe instead of being apologetic began to yell and scream obscenities at the other driver. Joe honestly needs to be fired. In regards to their policies, the entire Sansone Auto Mall is very unethical and are a complete scam. Their MSRP price is not really the price of the car because of the extra "specials" on the car which they don't tell you about until you're about to sign a contract.

Then you conveniently find out that someone "forgot" to put the extra sticker on the car you were looking at. This was just craziness to us as most MSRPs include all specials in the price. So when we found out about this extra sticker, we decided it was time to leave. As we were walking towards the door, Joe decided to go to one of the other salespeople and talk about us in front of us! I just couldn't believe the audacity. Never in my life have I seen this kind of behavior. If I could I probably would give this dealership negative stars. Please, please do not waste your time. There are so many better car dealerships around. This place needs to be shut down and Joe needs to be fired.

I was allowed to drive away with a new car without signing anything. I was told I’d get $5000 off sticker price. I put $3000 down and they insisted on cash. My debit card was only good for $500. They told me my payment would be $379 a mo. A week and a half I went back to sign. Here’s what happened. They took off only $1250 instead of $5000.When I asked why, they said I was not in the military, I never bought a car there, and I wasn't a recent college grad. So they added the $ back on the car. They forced me to take a 10 yr warranty or they would more than double my interest rate.

My payment was $416 instead of $379.When I asked why, they said $379 was without taxes. Then why say flat $379. The extra 5 yr warranty was $2560, but on the final bill they padded that to $2693 putting $133 in someone’s pocket. The optional gap coverage was not an option. They slapped me with an $800 fee without asking. All in all I was scammed out of $7143 and wound up paying more than the sticker price. None of these things were ever explained to me.

I went in to trade in the Corolla that I had leased. I told the dealer that I wanted to get a car less than what I was paying for the credentials lease. He was very intimate and said that he could do that for me. I also heard that I would get a 1500 dollar visa gift card. He told me that was not so. This is false advertisement. The price of this lease is going to hurt. It's more than what I could afford but they said it would be okay. I should have walked out. I have cried wondering how I m going to pay. It's only been a week. He should have given me a leftover not a new car. I was going to send my sister there but I do not want to do any more business with them.

I went in to test drive a Dodge Avenger. I loved the car. I told the salesperson right from the start that my credit was bad and I had no money to put down. I was told fine. After 1.2 hours waiting, they told me that I needed $1500 to $2000 down on the car from the bank. They did not even run my credit report yet. I walked out. I called back two days later and told them I have $800 to put down. I went in and the same thing happened. NO CREDIT REPORT WAS RAN. They were just standing around. I ask them to take $500 off the car and another $400 off the trade in. Nothing happened. I felt like a fool sitting in there. They did not offer me anything and I left. Why would Sansone advertise Bad credit, no problem and drive away? FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I felt that because I was a woman that I did not know what I was talking about.

Sansone Auto Network Company Profile