Find a Car Dealerships partner

Avenel, NJ

1.3/5 (55 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Sansone Auto Network

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Sansone Auto Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I had purchased Toyota Highlander 2021 on 04/21/2021 from Sansone auto mall. This people cheated and sold me the car with higher price and under rated my trade off car value and till the date I have not received my car registration. For no good reason they are giving me hard time. I am a uber driver. I lost business in this 29 days because of them. Every-time they are giving a lame excuses for the car registration. Note:- People from New York planning to go this place to buy car check each and every document before singing. They fooled me and ripped me off royally. Documentation fee in New York is flat $75. Over here they will charge you as they wish. I paid $599. Please don't fall for false advertisement.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I just bought "Certified" 2017 Rogue. It should be normally well checked and that's why they charge you USD 1000 more than the same car with the certification. I had problem with my door key which is attached with the Remote Control. I could not open the door with that key. So after a month of ordering a part to replace....what they gave me is....$2 worth separate key which you could have gotten made in Home Depot or any other key making place.

And when I asked for to have Original Setup of normal car remote which should have key attached, should work as an ignition key as well as door opening key, they argued that it is not part of "Certified Car" check up points program and certification you get form the company!!! Then manager says me, if I come for next buy to this place, we will give you special deal!!! Expecting that I will go there again to buy a car after getting duped once by them. Even dollar stores will replace your stuff!! What a crooked way to CHEAT people!!

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I was interested in one of their SUVs. Buying it through the site was impossible so much I didn’t get it. The internet manager would get back to me and forget what I wrote. Instead of reading my response she acted like it was the 1st time she responded.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

After I recently bought a Jeep, I was extremely happy to have my car serviced there. They were kind and happy to help me with my car. The business was specific to automotive and I am extremely satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I've had a terrible experience with Sansone Auto Toyota Service Department. They put the wrong engine oil in my new truck. They then lied to me saying they put the correct engine oil in. I brought my truck home and now engine oil is leaking on my new driveway. I'm taking the truck to a local mechanic to see what the dealership did wrong. Most likely a stripped engine oil pan due to overtightening or missing gaskets. This not only ruined my driveway but now costing me money out of pocket to diagnose their mistakes and lack of accountability and quality control. Very unhappy customer. Will never return to Sansone.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I brought my 2012 Grand Cherokee Laredo in for window wiper motor replacement. When I picked up my vehicle the windshield made a loud buzzing sound with any speed over 50mph. They said they had nothing to do with that, but in order to replace the motor gears they had to pull off the rubber housing from the bottom of the shield like they said, but they reassembled it incorrectly.

The next time I went to them was to have my actuator gear replaced so my blend door would allow my temperature settings to work properly. Well after I went to pick it up without them doing the work because I learned later the part was $14, but they wanted to charge me $560! When I opened the door after they drove it up to me blew my mind. They did not even put the underneath panel back on. After I got a service person to put it back on, I drove away only to notice the air condition shutting off by itself after 2 minutes of driving! It did it 2 more times. I brought it right back only to have Christina basically tell me I was lying in so many words. I had the manager called and he test drove it and said it didn't shut off with him. I had to pay the diagnostic fee off $164 and my jeep was worse off than when I brought it there. I plan to contact corporate asap.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Working with Sansone has been the worst experience ever! In 2015 with my 1st lease from them, I was told I would only need to put a certain amount down. 2 weeks after having the car I was told I needed an additional 2000 more to keep the car and then they automatically deducted that amount without my permission and after I told them I didn't have it. In Dec 2018, I brought my car in for an oil change, and a sales lady said she could get me in a new car with very little down and around the same payment amount. I liked the Mazda 3 that was in the showroom so I entertained her with listening to the deal. She had originally said 500 down and I agreed as long as I wouldn't owe anything towards my old car. I was over 20k miles on my lease plus needed tires, brakes, struts, and the car had a few dents.

We did the paperwork and then I was told I would need to put 1500 down in order to make this work and that would include the 1st payment. I agreed and drove away with the car. I was called a few days after to finalize paperwork where I was then told I would need another 1000, I paid that considering I would owe anything for my previous lease. In Feb, I received a bill for 2800 from Chase saying that I would need pay this for the over mileage. I went back to Sansone, where I find out the girl that helped me is no longer there. I spoke with the manager, who offered a 200 credit towards that 2800. This is BS, and now I'm stuck with that bill, on top of paying 500 a month after 2500 down for a Mazda 3.... For that I could be driving a BMW. They are snakes and I will never be doing business with them ever again!!!

Original review: April 5, 2019

I leased a 2019 Genesis G70 from this dealership on 2/28/19 and traded in my 2014 Genesis Coupe. As of today 4/5/19 I still don't have my plates, just received a late notice from the bank the coupe was financed through. The payment was due on the 19th of March, so at that time Sansone had been in possession of the car for nineteen (19) days. The finance guy did not bother to look up the proper tax rate (I live in Pennsylvania) for the G70 and when I received the 1st bill the monthly payment had increased by $18.

When I spoke with him to find out what happened he said that my local rate must have gone up from the time I signed for the car. That was a LIE, he said that he used the tax rate for New Jersey assuming that it would be the same as Pennsylvania. I called the service manager today at 12:30 pm and never received a call back. The product G70 is an outstanding vehicle but this dealership is the worst one that I have encountered in 30 years of purchasing/leasing vehicles.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My husband and I were recently in a bad car accident with a deer that totaled our brand new Toyota 4runner. We attempted to purchase a brand new 2018 Maxima recently from this dealer as a replacement vehicle. The deal was done mostly over the phone (based on price) with the sale being contingent on the condition of the vehicle, which was clearly stated in advance. I was reassured by our salesman Blake that the vehicle was in factory condition. We traveled an hour and twenty minutes to this dealer as they had the specific vehicle and color we were looking for. We had an appointment set. We arrived an hour late to find our vehicle still being "cleaned". We were again reassured of its condition. We completed the paperwork and the car was delivered to us outside in the pouring rain.

The interior had obviously not been cleaned and detailed properly as there was still plastic all over the place, nothing had been vacuumed, the trunk carpet was still rolled up and the vehicle handbook was on the passenger's seat inside a huge piece of plastic taken off of the vehicle. We did our best to check the dark midnight blue vehicle, and it seemed to be ok. Thankfully we took a picture at the moment of inception and my flash clearly caught the damage, even though we did not.

Upon arriving home and pulling into our garage we discovered an obvious and large dent and scratch on the driver's side door, that any competent detailer or salesman would have easily found, seen and known aboout. We called immediately to speak to a GM and received no callback. The next day after we finally tracked down a manager, who assured us we could have a refund through a business check, we went to return their vehicle and were met with every excuse as to why they could not give us back our refund, as we paid by certified check which is guaranteed funds.

Glenn the GM proceeded to act in an incredibly unprofessional manner arguing with us inside the center of the dealership, making no effort to be apologetic and even asked us "Do you understand English" after we refused to leave without our promised refund. It took 3 hours and 2 loud mouth but refund is in hand and I cannot express the incredible disappointment and aggravation I felt over this experience. I have bought a lot of new cars in my life and this was by far my worst new car buying experience ever. This dealership clearly practices deceptive business practices and delivered me a damaged, immediately devalued product. Their customer service is horrendous and I would avoid this dealership as the price is most definitely not worth the hassle they provide you with.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

What they say and what they sale is completely different, they try to make you believe that, they giving you a great deal just for the customer to realize later how much and to what extent you just got taken advantage of.

Sansone Auto Network Company Information