Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.16/5

Avenel, NJ

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

61 Sansone Auto Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 3, 2019

Working with Sansone has been the worst experience ever! In 2015 with my 1st lease from them, I was told I would only need to put a certain amount down. 2 weeks after having the car I was told I needed an additional 2000 more to keep the car and then they automatically deducted that amount without my permission and after I told them I didn't have it. In Dec 2018, I brought my car in for an oil change, and a sales lady said she could get me in a new car with very little down and around the same payment amount. I liked the Mazda 3 that was in the showroom so I entertained her with listening to the deal. She had originally said 500 down and I agreed as long as I wouldn't owe anything towards my old car. I was over 20k miles on my lease plus needed tires, brakes, struts, and the car had a few dents.

We did the paperwork and then I was told I would need to put 1500 down in order to make this work and that would include the 1st payment. I agreed and drove away with the car. I was called a few days after to finalize paperwork where I was then told I would need another 1000, I paid that considering I would owe anything for my previous lease. In Feb, I received a bill for 2800 from Chase saying that I would need pay this for the over mileage. I went back to Sansone, where I find out the girl that helped me is no longer there. I spoke with the manager, who offered a 200 credit towards that 2800. This is BS, and now I'm stuck with that bill, on top of paying 500 a month after 2500 down for a Mazda 3.... For that I could be driving a BMW. They are snakes and I will never be doing business with them ever again!!!

Original review: April 5, 2019

I leased a 2019 Genesis G70 from this dealership on 2/28/19 and traded in my 2014 Genesis Coupe. As of today 4/5/19 I still don't have my plates, just received a late notice from the bank the coupe was financed through. The payment was due on the 19th of March, so at that time Sansone had been in possession of the car for nineteen (19) days. The finance guy did not bother to look up the proper tax rate (I live in Pennsylvania) for the G70 and when I received the 1st bill the monthly payment had increased by $18.

When I spoke with him to find out what happened he said that my local rate must have gone up from the time I signed for the car. That was a LIE, he said that he used the tax rate for New Jersey assuming that it would be the same as Pennsylvania. I called the service manager today at 12:30 pm and never received a call back. The product G70 is an outstanding vehicle but this dealership is the worst one that I have encountered in 30 years of purchasing/leasing vehicles.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My husband and I were recently in a bad car accident with a deer that totaled our brand new Toyota 4runner. We attempted to purchase a brand new 2018 Maxima recently from this dealer as a replacement vehicle. The deal was done mostly over the phone (based on price) with the sale being contingent on the condition of the vehicle, which was clearly stated in advance. I was reassured by our salesman Blake that the vehicle was in factory condition. We traveled an hour and twenty minutes to this dealer as they had the specific vehicle and color we were looking for. We had an appointment set. We arrived an hour late to find our vehicle still being "cleaned". We were again reassured of its condition. We completed the paperwork and the car was delivered to us outside in the pouring rain.

The interior had obviously not been cleaned and detailed properly as there was still plastic all over the place, nothing had been vacuumed, the trunk carpet was still rolled up and the vehicle handbook was on the passenger's seat inside a huge piece of plastic taken off of the vehicle. We did our best to check the dark midnight blue vehicle, and it seemed to be ok. Thankfully we took a picture at the moment of inception and my flash clearly caught the damage, even though we did not.

Upon arriving home and pulling into our garage we discovered an obvious and large dent and scratch on the driver's side door, that any competent detailer or salesman would have easily found, seen and known aboout. We called immediately to speak to a GM and received no callback. The next day after we finally tracked down a manager, who assured us we could have a refund through a business check, we went to return their vehicle and were met with every excuse as to why they could not give us back our refund, as we paid by certified check which is guaranteed funds.

Glenn the GM proceeded to act in an incredibly unprofessional manner arguing with us inside the center of the dealership, making no effort to be apologetic and even asked us "Do you understand English" after we refused to leave without our promised refund. It took 3 hours and 2 loud mouth but refund is in hand and I cannot express the incredible disappointment and aggravation I felt over this experience. I have bought a lot of new cars in my life and this was by far my worst new car buying experience ever. This dealership clearly practices deceptive business practices and delivered me a damaged, immediately devalued product. Their customer service is horrendous and I would avoid this dealership as the price is most definitely not worth the hassle they provide you with.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

What they say and what they sale is completely different, they try to make you believe that, they giving you a great deal just for the customer to realize later how much and to what extent you just got taken advantage of.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I leased a vehicle from Sansone Auto Group. They told me I couldn't keep the same plates and that I had to pay DMV fees so that they can obtain my new plates and registration. They still have not provided me with my plates and registration and is been over a month. Furthermore Chrysler which is who financed us still has not received the title from Sansone. They have a big lot full of cars, but I believe they don't have titles for a lot of these vehicles. There are so many car dealerships do not go to this one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I leased a car last May from Sansone, last week I noticed my carpet was soaked, brought it to the shop. When I went back for the car they told me the AC drain was clogged causing the water to spill into my car and that I am responsible to replace the carpeting. I called the customer care line and opened a case, when I called back to ask why I never received a call back he stated that they noted multiple calls and even left a voicemail, farthest from the truth. They never explained to me why this was my responsibility, or where in my lease it is stated that this is an issue with the Toyota RAV 4 and that you must have this drain cleared, I never heard of a car that has this issue and the car being only a year old, I would never recommend Sansone Toyota to anyone after the way I was treated by the service department or the way the management team has ignored my case.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I went to the Sansone Hyundai at Avenel, NJ. The worst experience I ever had in my life. I went there to buy a used car and they said if you like the car you can hold it by depositing 500$. The heated seat was not working and there was a crack on front windshield. I looked for other cars and found a good conditioned car and on the same day I told them that I have decided not to buy car from there because I found a good conditioned car and I told them to refund my money back to me. I at least called to the salesperson thrice and he agreed to refund my money. His name is Thomas **. Then after I just wanted to know the status of my of my refund because I could not trust that guy so I called in the office at least 10 times and every time they transferred me to some useless robo. It was funny that one time they transferred me to a customer of their own and the lady was yelling for not getting her car fixed. I told her that I am a customer too.

I went to the office and asked for Shawn who is the manager there and when I asked him for refund he said, "Sir the fees are non-refundable," and hence it should be noticed that when I was there they didn’t utter a word like non refundable. So I told him that I called the same day and made him explain. The worst part was that he kept commenting on me, he and Thomas were intentionally talking in front of me that, "I trusted this man Thomas and look how he took his ** out and started shooting for other cars. I trusted his words that he is interested in the car and he just needs to talk to his father." He kept saying this things again and again. But I was more interested in my money rather than him.

I see these kinda people everyday. So he finally agreed to refund me and also asked me to provide a copy of my purchase of the car I bought so he can put it as a proof that why he returned me the money... I don’t know why he wanted it but he can’t do anything with it so I just gave it to him and I am still waiting for my refund. If someone can help me please contact me at **.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

When I traded in my previous leased Hyundai Elantra Sansone Hyundai signed a paper that they are responsible for remaining lease payments and end-of-term wear and tear charges. Few months later I got a letter from Hyundai Financial services that my account is in collections for not paying my final bill. Trying to solve the problem with the sales department at Sansone Hyundai is being the worst customer experience of my life. They keep lying straight into my face (that if I'm lucky enough to get a hold of someone) and trying to find all kind of ridiculous excuses not to pay what they owe. My perfect credit score went down by 160 points because of this ongoing issue. Eric (general manager) and Mike (assistant manager) shouldn't be working there!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I called Sansone Auto Mall in Avenel, NJ. I had want to surprise my fiancé for Christmas with a remote starter. I was given a price of $250 with labor. When I received the bill it was $600+ dollars. I immediately ask why and when. Not given a straight answer. I asked for the remote starter to be taken off. A manager by the name of Donald ** came to yell at me (not speak) and from the beginning before I had a chance to explain, he was rude, condescending, belittling, and would not let me speak. When I was able to get a few words in, he basically called me a liar. He also asked me not to come back, ever.

I have never in my entire life been treated so disgusting. NEVER! I have never had a problem elsewhere and to see how unprofessional this manager was and how he spoke to customers to me says a lot about Sansone Auto Mall and their customer service. I have tried since that day to get a hold of someone higher up to be able to explain my side of the story. All because an employee lied about a price she had given me. I will keep trying because NO ONE should ever be treated like he treated me.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I saw that they have a program that they offer negative equality that they pay. I was ask to apply for an auto but also explain my situation to them. I received a text state that it is for leasing not financing. Nowhere on that page said anything about leasing. I took a picture of it. Told them is false advertisement and they are wrong for not tell people that. No response back of course. They should honor it!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Managers at this location have very poor customer service. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Very bad service. I took my car on Sept 14, 2017 to the Sansone Service Center in Avenel NJ. I dropped off my car the night before. I wrote up the sheet explaining my concerns with my car. Got a call the next day Sept 15, 2017 telling me how much it was going to cost me and that they close at 6pm. Picked up my car after taking it home I noticed the car still had the same problems. Contacted Russelle (the advisor in charge of my car) and explained to him, that my car wasn't fixed because it still had the same problem, he replied bring it back in and we will check. I explained to him I could bring it back till the following week.

I was a little confused as to why I paid $2,300.00 to fix something else that I didn't bring my car in for. So I bring my car back to service center on Sept 25 2017, and wait on call the next day Sept 26, 2017. I waited till 5pm for a call, so decided to call the service center only to be told Russelle was off. I then asked to speak to someone else in charge and asked why wouldn't anyone call me to let me know that no one has even looked at my car because Russelle was off. They transferred me to Carlos ** (fleet manager) and he told me he didn't know what was happening to my car but he would have Russelle call me first thing tomorrow morning Sept 27, 2017. Not to my surprise I didn't get a call.

So again I called the service center and another gentleman there told me they were waiting on a part for the car and my car would be ready by the end of the day and that Russelle who was too busy to come to the phone would call me to let me know to what time to pick up my car. And again Russelle never called me that day. My husband ended up calling Ruselle the next day Sept 28, 2017 and was told by Russelle that my car still wasn't ready, my husband expressed I needed my car and Russelle said come in and we will give you a rental. So I took a cab to service center only to be told by the rude agent behind the cash window, Ruselle went home and she was leaving too. There was a Spanish gentleman there who tried to help me when he notice the lady behind the cash window leaving. He explained to me he didn't know what was happening. I could see my car outside the service center.

The gentleman said Russelle didn't leave anything for me. No rental, no explanation to what was the update of my car. I told the gentleman this is the worst place to bring a car for service, no one ever calls you to give you updates on your car and they assign a rep to your car that has no concern for the consumer, not even an apology for any inconvenience. I told the gentleman I just want my car, he told me I had to paid an addl $1,340.00. WOW I paid $3,640.00 for this kind of service. It is unfortunate that this franchise is using the Sansone name. You would think you would value a customer who spends money at your location, I guess not. Still two days later, not even a call from service center to apologize for anything, or to see if everything is okay.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Tried to lease a Jeep Renegade at Sansone. Leasing it for my granddaughter and will finance it for her 100%. Listed Sansone as one of three local dealers. Website responded and had a fraudulent MSRP price. The website person sent info with the caution "These vehicles are not at the dealer and may not be available." Ok so I went to the dealer and spoke with Mr. ** who checked the Labor Day lease program from the manager Mr. ** (son). Great news it’s within my finance expectations. Two days later I check the Jeep National site and the program outlined is what the Jeep Renegade lease is with a MSRP of $26,695, $149 a month 48 months with $3000 down. Perfect!!!

I email Tom ** and he tells me that he never told me those numbers and he doesn't have vehicles within the MSRP. I am shocked and appalled by this. My wife who was with me and heard the numbers is shocked. I ask Tom ** to have his manager and he claims he would. Still waiting for him to call. Meanwhile the website girl (MR) emails the great deals on cars and requests a test drive. I email the situation and she never responds back until a week later and ask me to come into the dealership for a test drive.

I call Sansone corporate and ask to speak to Mr. Paul ** who in ad claims: "I know people by car elsewhere I just don't know why???" Well Paul you need to comp shop your egregious sales help and management. Lastly, I checked the Jeep inventory at Sansone and they had 9 Jeep Renegades with MRSP's for $27,495 to $30,125. None with the MSRP provided by the website that was $17,895 (no options) but a price to get you to sign up for a visit. I truly understand the use of a low MSRP and know it's a come on. However, most reputable car dealers can take the National Program and make a good deal for the dealership and the customer. NOT SANSONE!!!

I also got the same correspondence from the other two dealerships and they both worked out proposals that were good for both parties and within the ad program. I suggest anyone looking for a car skip Sansone as it’s a egregious outfit not worth the time or effort. Plus they were blatantly dishonest. I found a Jeep Renegade for my granddaughter for the exact metrics that was advertised from a more reputable dealership. Beware. If you make the mistake and visit Sansone you will be disappointed. Don't waste your time.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience trading in my car and then leasing a new vehicle. My salesman Jose, his manager Jesus and Nastale were attentive and courteous. I have never had such a good experience buying a car. Thank you Sansone Auto Mall in Woodbridge NJ.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I had purchase a car 3 years ago. Toyota Corolla 2014. When all was done I was leasing the car was told to come back I. Over the weekend to go over my lease. When I went back Dori the sale person told me there a problem. Never received a call before. Was told I had to finance the car and it was over $200 more and they need other $1500 down. Are you kidding me. I had no choose. How with that said now I need to refinance the car or get rid of it. Had contact them and explain my situation and was told "no problem we can help." Was told that Kia will help me. Guess what? No.

Then it been two weekend stephaine was emailing me and explain to her the situation I'm in. Was told to fill out application and received an email they the would work with. To make sure sent another email to confirm this. Nothing was ever sent back and I didn't was to waste anyone time and be disappointed. I didn't go yet. Received an email from Alice asking how my service was there. Email her. Never heard back. Two day later I received a call from Alice to go over detail. Call. Left message. Nothing. Email her. Nothing. Called. Left other message and still nothing. All I want to to get rid of this car loan amount with a lower payment. They had no problem selling me car that should have be a lease and 200 more where is hard for me to make. And then extra 1500 down. And told me I would have a problem trading in within three years. So I'm the one how got screw with and never a call back nor emails. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I called their customer service and inquired about a 2013 Altima. She told me that they had many in stock. I went to the dealership and they only had one that is advertised online for $13,000 but at the dealership for $18,000. They did not have any other 2013. I left and call the girl back and she claimed that I was wrong. The salesman told her that he could get me the car that I wanted. So I looked at the online inventory and they showed 3 2013's and some 2014's but they are not in their showroom or anywhere on the lot.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I made a deal with them for a specific Chrysler 300C Platinum auto which they were bringing in from a dealer in PA. They gave me a 5 to 7 business days delivery and I gave them a deposit on my American Express and put my current auto up for sale. Two days later they called and offered me my $5,000. deposit back as the PA dealer reneged. I got the name of the dealer and contacted him directly. NO SUCH CAR! Did they plan to talk me into a 2017 instead of the 2016 when it became "unavailable"? I didn't give them the opportunity and I caution others. Go where you can trust the dealership. That is clearly NOT SANSONE.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I was extremely disappointed with my recent experience with Sansone. I viewed a car online and went in interested in purchasing it. After viewing it, there were a few things that needed to be fixed on the car (which was fine, it was pre-owned), however once making an offer on the vehicle, they refused to budge on any negotiations despite also falsely marketing it as certified pre-owned (it turned out it wasn't even though it was listed on the vehicle in the lot, they say they put that on all the vehicles).

After a few attempts at negotiating this vehicle, they came back and slapped "necessary" fees on it basically selling it at its original price, not the online listed price. The Manager, Gus, then came over and was extremely rude and demeaning, attempting to make us feel unintelligent for offering a lower price for a used vehicle with DUCT tape on it. The other two salesmen remained appropriate, however, Gus is the reason why we will never be back, or trust Sansone again.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

Why is it every phone number you call for Sansone the phone connects to the recording then disconnects? This has happened every time and every number I have called. That's not my only complaint. When I purchased my used Hyundai Santa Fe I didn't purchase the certified for $1600.00. When I went to pick up my plates I was told they were giving me the certified free of charge and I would receive a certificate by mail. I have not received the certificate and when I call and finally get through to a voicemail and request my certificate I never get a callback.

Is my car certified or not??? I also have a paper with my first maintenance appt scheduled. I sent an email to cancel the appointment but it kicked back the email does not exist. Then I called 3 times before the phone didn't disconnect for the girl to tell me I do not have an appointment. I said I have the piece of paper with a date and time on it and she insisted I do not have an appointment. They really need to improve their customer service.

Original review: July 24, 2016

I was very dissatisfied with the quality of customer service provided from Sansone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in Avenel, New Jersey (Sansone Auto Mall). I leased a Town and Country Van for two years. When I brought the van in for an oil change as part of my maintenance agreement, a salesman, Michael **, stated Sansone would purchase the vehicle from Chrysler Capital and would place me in a brand new vehicle. This turned out to be a lie! Within two months, I received a call from Chrysler Capital stating I was behind in my lease payments. I immediately called Sansone and was told everything would be straightened out; it was an oversight on their part. I kept on top of the situation and finally after the fourth month Sansone paid the remaining four payments.

Chrysler Capital called me four months later stating I owed them $1,200.00 in damages and over-mileage fees. My receipt clearly stated no over-mileage or damages owed. A letter followed confirming their request. I called Sansone again and spoke with Manager Tareq, who said Chrysler Capital never picked up the vehicle so they lent the van out to other customers as a courtesy vehicle. I could not believe my ears. I trusted Tareq, who said Sansone would pay for any damages and over mileage fees. This never happened!!! Instead, Chrysler Capital tried working with me by giving me extra time to work this out with the Sansone Dealership and Manager Tareq.

Unfortunately, after countless calls, visits, and pleads, my efforts fell on deaf ears. Tareq stated he would not be able to help me after all. I called Chrysler Capital back with this information and was told I must pay the balance due immediately or my account would be sent to a collection agency, which would ultimately affect my credit. I paid my account that day over the phone with a credit card because I did not want my credit affected. I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with Sansone Dealership and will never believe in the customer quality of care they are supposed to stand for. I learned not to trust their commitment to customer loyalty. I will never buy or lease another vehicle from Sansone Dealership and recommend anyone who reads this to be very careful of the tricks and fast-talking dealers. They got me!!!

Original review: July 23, 2016

Wish I could give no stars. First they charged my and my wife 300 dollar for a post delivery inspection or pdi which they have to do by law to make sure all new and used cars are safe to sell. Here's the kick. The tires on the suv we bought looked brand new. Guess again. We had a blow less than a week of owning it. Took to a tire shop and all of the tire's inner sidewall were dry rotted and buckled. This could have killed our family. Told the GSM vito about this and all he said was I feel bad but there's nothing I can do. The suv was as is. Do you know what as is means? What a **. They should have gave us back the 300 dollars back for the pdi because it wasn't even done or they just don't care about customer safety.

Original review: June 29, 2016

I leased a vehicle in 2014 (Jeep Trailhawk) from Sansone Auto Mall. The vehicle has a huge malfunction that I had no knowledge of until three months into the vehicle. The Jeep has a huge kickback that makes it feels as if a car collides into my vehicle from the rear. This happens when you accelerate, decelerate and then accelerate once again. Somewhat in traffic areas and highways. I have spoken with the bank (Chrysler corp) and the vehicle has been through repairs three to four times a year. Some averaging for more than two weeks. They reset the problem and the car would be fine for a week and then begin to kickback again. The bank nor the dealer wants to claim responsibility and let me turn in the vehicle in with only four months left on the lease. Please help! This car is not drivable but I still have to make the necessary payments so my credit is not ruined. I am paying for a faulty lemon lease and nobody cares for the consumer.

Original review: May 16, 2016

I received letters in the mail for March Madness stating I could trade in my car early and they would pay the last 2 months off and they would pay for over mileage fees. My husband called and confirmed the deal. We go and trade our 2013 Venza for a 2016 Highlander. During the closing of the deal they say they will write a check for the mileage and I ask what about the last two months payment. They say they will take care of it, don't worry. The next month I received a bill stating we owe the last 2 months payment and charged us for floor mats that never came with the Venza. Toyota did take off car May charge but insisted we owe for the month of April and May. I told them I would go to Sansone about this because they kept saying they would take care of it.

When I went the sales agent wanted no part of it and the floor manager brushed us off and stated to come back Monday. He never photocopied the paper and he obviously didn't care he had closed our deal and we were not a priority anymore. While there we saw our old sales rep that sold us the Venza and he photocopied our paper and ask me to call on Monday. When I called he stated there was nothing he could do because he couldn't find anything in our paperwork stating Sansone would pay off our 2 months remaining in our old lease. The bottom line is Sansone Auto Mall are liars and scam artists and should be held accountable for false advertisement. No one in their right mind would pay for two cars at the same time. I was in no rush and could have waited if they had not made me an offer to pay my last 2 months.

Original review: March 18, 2016

I currently lease a RAV4, which expires on 12/27/16. I received a letter from Sansone stating "Our records indicate that the 2013 Toyota RAV4 VIN#___ has a final lease payment of $436 due on 12/27/16. This letter is to notify you that Sansone Toyota has been designated as an Early Lease Termination Facility. Sansone Toyota can now pay all of the remaining payments due and terminate your current lease early. These types of "pull ahead" programs are rarely available... We encourage you to take advantage... Eliminating several of your remaining payments... Not all previous lease customers will qualify for this opportunity. Congratulations on qualifying for this exceptional opportunity. Call directly at 866-619-7866 or simply bring this letter." I did both. I called the night before and person on the line confirmed the offer. I scheduled an appointment and brought my letter.

After waiting 45 minutes for my 4:30 appointment, salesperson and sales manager stated, "You still have a lot of payments. You understand we would lose money?" The manager made me feel like I'm crazy. I stated I wasn't requesting anything, it was offered to me. I never would've gone there if I didn't receive the above letter signed by the General Manager! Manager said those letters are computer generated. Well who fed the computer the information? The letter clearly states "Early Termination Facility, eliminating several payment, rarely available, exceptional opportunity." Should the letter have said, "One month early termination fee, common offer, mediocre opportunity?" I left there so embarrassed and humiliated! Needless to say, after leasing and or financing 4 cars, I will lease somewhere else in December!

Original review: March 7, 2016

Leased a new Toyota RAV4 from Sansone this past December. My previous car was from Sansone Hyundai. My salesperson guaranteed me 3 times that I would have no turn-in fee or penalty on my Hyundai if I leased a Toyota from them. I figured this is standard practice because it is all Sansone. Because of this promise I went with them. Now I'm receiving bills from Hyundai that I owe turn-in fee and penalty for scratch on bumper. Contacted my salesman and he said "sorry you received a bill" and "don't pay it." His manager called me back and said they don't cover turn-in fees or penalties. From then on my salesperson will not respond to me. They would not stand behind their salesman's promise. I learned a very expensive lesson, do not believe what a salesman says without having it put in writing. DO NOT SHOP AT SANSONE. They will rip you off any chance they get.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2016

Me and my girlfriend recently purchased vehicles from this place and have had nothing but heartache and disgust. It has been the worst experience I have ever had with any type of purchase. The incompetence of all employees has led us to regret our purchases and will never recommend anyone to them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2015

I had a beyond horrible experience with them. Trying to buy multiple cars there and they were trying to put us in different cars that we didn't have in mind. The MANAGEMENT IS HORRIBLE IN EVERY WAY, SHAPE AND FORM. They don't help you out. I mean Im here buying a car to help them where I could have went some place else that was giving me a better deal but its closer to my house and I had many friends tell me nothing but good things from them.

I brought my Hyundai in for service and that was just a ** show experience. I wanted to talk to the service manager. He was busy in every way in his office to speak to a paying customer, then I tried to speak to someone higher up. They got so defensive and said they are busy people. Cant get in touch. But then as I was leaving I see all management talking to each other outside. So this place is so into themselves. They will not be in business any longer with HORRIBLE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT!!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2015

I bought about 10 cars from this company and I personally referred another 12 people to them. In the beginning I had a good experience with them but they go through managers like I go through water. My last and final car was a 2010 Mazda CX9. I bought and put down $2200 and left with the car. Three months later I get an invoice in the mail saying the I owe another $2200 dollars for the car. After going in and having a sit-down conversation with them they showed me a promised to pay note. I explained to the manager Dean that I know nothing about this. "I am an old time customer of yours and this is not true." He stated that he would take care of it.

About a month later I start getting harassments call from there legal dept. I then call my bank and the bank explained to me that once the deal is closed there should be no further money transaction. The bank the called the manager Dean to find out what the situation was and Dean told the bank that the money owed was from mechanical work of the car. This company is full of lies and scams and I will never ever do business with them again. I have made company hundreds of thousands of dollars and they treat me like this. I am down with the class action lawsuit. I remain...

Original review: Aug. 4, 2015

Car will not shut off periodically. They cannot find solution. Tires are defective and they won't replace them after I was told I was covered bumper to bumper for 60,000 miles when I bought the car - front tires have bubbles on the side walls with relatively no wear and tear on treads. Dealership is total crap and should be closed down. I'll never buy another KIA.

Original review: June 16, 2015

Financed a vehicle April 25, 2015-- a 2009 Dodge Journey. Made my sale through Nissan. My salesperson was very nice **. It didn't take long for them to approved me. But, unfortunately I had took my vehicle to service for an issue that I had with my car making a tick noise. Made a service appointment to get it checked out. I never was asked to pull vehicle in. The service advisor told me to open hood and the noise I was hearing basically was normal but, I knew it wasn't so, me being a woman and my mom was with me we said okay maybe what he telling us it was true.

Two weeks later my Starter went on-- June 6, 2015. Had to get it towed to Dealership. Then I found out my vehicle had an ignition recall on it along with the starter being burnt out. Then the dodge service advisor told me I had to pay $100 deductible. I questioned that because I'm still under the Warranty from the dealership and it states the dealer will pay 100% parts and 100% labor or anything that goes wrong during my warranty period. I Called My Warranty company and was told that I had to take up that 100 deductible with them. I explained to them I'm still covered under their warranty so, the rep. said "why did they call it in to us if you covered under their warranty still."

I had a few rough days dealing with the service dept. Trying to scam extra funds not only I was told that rental at Hertz is $40 a day but, warranty only cover 30. That was a lie. But, after all my researching and going over my paperwork and learning about their scams and trying to get over I paid nothing. But, now on June 15, 2015 took car to mechanic shop. My struts are very bad and I explained to service that I was hearing a noise to check brakes, rotors, and struts. Well, unfortunately my struts needs to be replaced.

Now, I only had this vehicle for a month-- one car payment so far and these issues I'm having. Spoke to my Finance company Motors, they informed me to speak to finance Manager to see what they can do because now, I don't want this vehicle. Just problems. I had problems in 2004 with a vehicle electrical issues. I would never deal with them again. 2nd bad experience again. You buy, a used or new car but, when something goes wrong they act like they can't do nothing for you or people just don't want to do their jobs. We all need to do a Class Action lawsuit for stressful experiences, lost wages at work for having to take off due to vehicle issues when we was told that vehicle had been serviced prior to delivery in which my they charge for all those services. Shame, Shame on Sansone Auto Mall.

Original review: May 17, 2015

My wife and I bought a Cadillac CTS from there on a Thursday night. We drove it off the lot with no gas because they said the gas pumps close at 5. On route one, once going over forty miles, we hit the brakes and the whole steering wheel started shaking. The next day we took it to our mechanic and he said we needed front brakes and rotors. Funny because they added 140 of extra fees what they called safety inspections. Guess they missed that.

On Saturday we noticed water marks inside by the sunroof and we decided to take it back. We went down there and talked to ** and ** and they made it seem it was our fault. I was sitting down and they were standing around me basically telling me I was a liar and I just didn't want the car anymore. They were acting like bullies and very unprofessionals. ** finally just stormed away and ** took the keys and said I can go. Wow thanks big guy for telling me I can leave. They came up with so many excuses but when they weren't going to make a sale, you didn't matter. I would like to give two middle fingers to ** and ** from Sansone Auto mall jeep.

Sansone Auto Network Company Information