Avenel, NJ

1.2/5 (59 ratings)

About Sansone Auto Network

Sansone Auto Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

Here I am bringing my 2021 Nissan rogue with 21k miles in for an oil change and a clicking sounds… I bought my last 2 cars here and I keep getting coupons for my previous vehicle which is a Toyota and even tho they own Toyota and Nissan they won’t accept the Toyota coupon and the first thing they want to go over with me is all the reasons this part may not be covered even tho my vehicle is still under warranty… I was going to go see if they had something bigger to trade my car in while I wait but no thanks I’m not giving these people anymore of my business… The service here has gone down and it’s quite disgusting.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

This is one of the worst car dealers in NJ. Sales guys behave like they manufacture cars. They promise one price via email, and find excuses to raise the price once you go there. Also don't buy extended warranties from this place; you will regret later.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

Leased a vehicle, agreed to have it delivered to my home 2 days later (they weren't available the next day. Never showed or called. When I called they stated they would be on their way, called back 2 hours later and said they were going home. Didn't get the vehicle until 2 days later. Very condescending and unprofessional. Leased my other Jeeps from Fullerton, never had an issue. They didn't have the vehicle I wanted. I also bought out my lease, still dealing with the title 2 months later. They do not respond to email/calls.

Original review: March 7, 2022

While driving, my leased 2020 Nissan Altima SR which only has 14,900 miles, the front collision sensor came on for no reason. I then made an appointment with Sansone Auto Mall service department, which is where I purchased my car from. I went and dropped off the car and waited for 1 hr. then I received a text message from the service department telling me that the front sensor bracket is bent and it’s not covered under the warranty and they want me to pay $548 dollars to replace it. I chose to decline paying for something that is covered under the warranty that happened at no fault of mine and waited another 1.5 hrs. After waiting for 2.5 hrs, the service manager came out and gave me my keys and told me that my car is done so I got in my car and obviously they didn’t do anything and the sensor warning light was still on.

I decided to make another appointment at another Nissan dealer called Acme Nissan and dropped the car off overnight for them to take a look and try to fix it. Their service department then called me the day in the afternoon and told me that my car was fixed and I can come and pick it up. I went to pick up the car and the car was fixed under the warranty. Below I will post both the service reports for each dealer to verify that what I’ve said above. Then I decided to go back to Sansone to show them that another dealer which I did not buy the car from, was able to fix my car at no charge under the warranty.

The salesperson who I bought the car from informed me that I had to talk with the service manager (Raul **) because he’s the only one that can help in this situation. First, I showed him both reports then he told me that the reports do not mean anything. Then, I asked him how come one dealer was able to fix my car under the warranty and Sansone was not willing to do the same? Then he responded that the technician decided that the car was not going to fixed under the warranty. Plus, he said something I don’t understand about the warranty (we don’t do that here). From what I understood, is that they do not take the Nissan manufacturer’s warranty at Sansone. Lastly, I asked him, "If you’re a customer and saw a review about a car dealer that honored the warranty and the other did not, which dealer will you trust?" His response was, "It doesn’t really matter, all dealers make mistakes, and some will have good reviews and some will not."

Original review: May 19, 2021

I had purchased Toyota Highlander 2021 on 04/21/2021 from Sansone auto mall. This people cheated and sold me the car with higher price and under rated my trade off car value and till the date I have not received my car registration. For no good reason they are giving me hard time. I am a uber driver. I lost business in this 29 days because of them. Every-time they are giving a lame excuses for the car registration. Note:- People from New York planning to go this place to buy car check each and every document before singing. They fooled me and ripped me off royally. Documentation fee in New York is flat $75. Over here they will charge you as they wish. I paid $599. Please don't fall for false advertisement.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I just bought "Certified" 2017 Rogue. It should be normally well checked and that's why they charge you USD 1000 more than the same car with the certification. I had problem with my door key which is attached with the Remote Control. I could not open the door with that key. So after a month of ordering a part to replace....what they gave me is....$2 worth separate key which you could have gotten made in Home Depot or any other key making place.

And when I asked for to have Original Setup of normal car remote which should have key attached, should work as an ignition key as well as door opening key, they argued that it is not part of "Certified Car" check up points program and certification you get form the company!!! Then manager says me, if I come for next buy to this place, we will give you special deal!!! Expecting that I will go there again to buy a car after getting duped once by them. Even dollar stores will replace your stuff!! What a crooked way to CHEAT people!!

Original review: June 11, 2020

I was interested in one of their SUVs. Buying it through the site was impossible so much I didn’t get it. The internet manager would get back to me and forget what I wrote. Instead of reading my response she acted like it was the 1st time she responded.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

After I recently bought a Jeep, I was extremely happy to have my car serviced there. They were kind and happy to help me with my car. The business was specific to automotive and I am extremely satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I've had a terrible experience with Sansone Auto Toyota Service Department. They put the wrong engine oil in my new truck. They then lied to me saying they put the correct engine oil in. I brought my truck home and now engine oil is leaking on my new driveway. I'm taking the truck to a local mechanic to see what the dealership did wrong. Most likely a stripped engine oil pan due to overtightening or missing gaskets. This not only ruined my driveway but now costing me money out of pocket to diagnose their mistakes and lack of accountability and quality control. Very unhappy customer. Will never return to Sansone.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I brought my 2012 Grand Cherokee Laredo in for window wiper motor replacement. When I picked up my vehicle the windshield made a loud buzzing sound with any speed over 50mph. They said they had nothing to do with that, but in order to replace the motor gears they had to pull off the rubber housing from the bottom of the shield like they said, but they reassembled it incorrectly.

The next time I went to them was to have my actuator gear replaced so my blend door would allow my temperature settings to work properly. Well after I went to pick it up without them doing the work because I learned later the part was $14, but they wanted to charge me $560! When I opened the door after they drove it up to me blew my mind. They did not even put the underneath panel back on. After I got a service person to put it back on, I drove away only to notice the air condition shutting off by itself after 2 minutes of driving! It did it 2 more times. I brought it right back only to have Christina basically tell me I was lying in so many words. I had the manager called and he test drove it and said it didn't shut off with him. I had to pay the diagnostic fee off $164 and my jeep was worse off than when I brought it there. I plan to contact corporate asap.

Sansone Auto Network Company Information