Find a Car Dealerships partner

Avenel, NJ

1.3/5 (55 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Sansone Auto Network

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Sansone Auto Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I leased a vehicle from Sansone Auto Group. They told me I couldn't keep the same plates and that I had to pay DMV fees so that they can obtain my new plates and registration. They still have not provided me with my plates and registration and is been over a month. Furthermore Chrysler which is who financed us still has not received the title from Sansone. They have a big lot full of cars, but I believe they don't have titles for a lot of these vehicles. There are so many car dealerships do not go to this one.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I leased a car last May from Sansone, last week I noticed my carpet was soaked, brought it to the shop. When I went back for the car they told me the AC drain was clogged causing the water to spill into my car and that I am responsible to replace the carpeting. I called the customer care line and opened a case, when I called back to ask why I never received a call back he stated that they noted multiple calls and even left a voicemail, farthest from the truth. They never explained to me why this was my responsibility, or where in my lease it is stated that this is an issue with the Toyota RAV 4 and that you must have this drain cleared, I never heard of a car that has this issue and the car being only a year old, I would never recommend Sansone Toyota to anyone after the way I was treated by the service department or the way the management team has ignored my case.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I went to the Sansone Hyundai at Avenel, NJ. The worst experience I ever had in my life. I went there to buy a used car and they said if you like the car you can hold it by depositing 500$. The heated seat was not working and there was a crack on front windshield. I looked for other cars and found a good conditioned car and on the same day I told them that I have decided not to buy car from there because I found a good conditioned car and I told them to refund my money back to me. I at least called to the salesperson thrice and he agreed to refund my money. His name is Thomas **. Then after I just wanted to know the status of my of my refund because I could not trust that guy so I called in the office at least 10 times and every time they transferred me to some useless robo. It was funny that one time they transferred me to a customer of their own and the lady was yelling for not getting her car fixed. I told her that I am a customer too.

I went to the office and asked for Shawn who is the manager there and when I asked him for refund he said, "Sir the fees are non-refundable," and hence it should be noticed that when I was there they didn’t utter a word like non refundable. So I told him that I called the same day and made him explain. The worst part was that he kept commenting on me, he and Thomas were intentionally talking in front of me that, "I trusted this man Thomas and look how he took his ** out and started shooting for other cars. I trusted his words that he is interested in the car and he just needs to talk to his father." He kept saying this things again and again. But I was more interested in my money rather than him.

I see these kinda people everyday. So he finally agreed to refund me and also asked me to provide a copy of my purchase of the car I bought so he can put it as a proof that why he returned me the money... I don’t know why he wanted it but he can’t do anything with it so I just gave it to him and I am still waiting for my refund. If someone can help me please contact me at **.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

When I traded in my previous leased Hyundai Elantra Sansone Hyundai signed a paper that they are responsible for remaining lease payments and end-of-term wear and tear charges. Few months later I got a letter from Hyundai Financial services that my account is in collections for not paying my final bill. Trying to solve the problem with the sales department at Sansone Hyundai is being the worst customer experience of my life. They keep lying straight into my face (that if I'm lucky enough to get a hold of someone) and trying to find all kind of ridiculous excuses not to pay what they owe. My perfect credit score went down by 160 points because of this ongoing issue. Eric (general manager) and Mike (assistant manager) shouldn't be working there!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I called Sansone Auto Mall in Avenel, NJ. I had want to surprise my fiancé for Christmas with a remote starter. I was given a price of $250 with labor. When I received the bill it was $600+ dollars. I immediately ask why and when. Not given a straight answer. I asked for the remote starter to be taken off. A manager by the name of Donald ** came to yell at me (not speak) and from the beginning before I had a chance to explain, he was rude, condescending, belittling, and would not let me speak. When I was able to get a few words in, he basically called me a liar. He also asked me not to come back, ever.

I have never in my entire life been treated so disgusting. NEVER! I have never had a problem elsewhere and to see how unprofessional this manager was and how he spoke to customers to me says a lot about Sansone Auto Mall and their customer service. I have tried since that day to get a hold of someone higher up to be able to explain my side of the story. All because an employee lied about a price she had given me. I will keep trying because NO ONE should ever be treated like he treated me.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I saw that they have a program that they offer negative equality that they pay. I was ask to apply for an auto but also explain my situation to them. I received a text state that it is for leasing not financing. Nowhere on that page said anything about leasing. I took a picture of it. Told them is false advertisement and they are wrong for not tell people that. No response back of course. They should honor it!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Managers at this location have very poor customer service. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Very bad service. I took my car on Sept 14, 2017 to the Sansone Service Center in Avenel NJ. I dropped off my car the night before. I wrote up the sheet explaining my concerns with my car. Got a call the next day Sept 15, 2017 telling me how much it was going to cost me and that they close at 6pm. Picked up my car after taking it home I noticed the car still had the same problems. Contacted Russelle (the advisor in charge of my car) and explained to him, that my car wasn't fixed because it still had the same problem, he replied bring it back in and we will check. I explained to him I could bring it back till the following week.

I was a little confused as to why I paid $2,300.00 to fix something else that I didn't bring my car in for. So I bring my car back to service center on Sept 25 2017, and wait on call the next day Sept 26, 2017. I waited till 5pm for a call, so decided to call the service center only to be told Russelle was off. I then asked to speak to someone else in charge and asked why wouldn't anyone call me to let me know that no one has even looked at my car because Russelle was off. They transferred me to Carlos ** (fleet manager) and he told me he didn't know what was happening to my car but he would have Russelle call me first thing tomorrow morning Sept 27, 2017. Not to my surprise I didn't get a call.

So again I called the service center and another gentleman there told me they were waiting on a part for the car and my car would be ready by the end of the day and that Russelle who was too busy to come to the phone would call me to let me know to what time to pick up my car. And again Russelle never called me that day. My husband ended up calling Ruselle the next day Sept 28, 2017 and was told by Russelle that my car still wasn't ready, my husband expressed I needed my car and Russelle said come in and we will give you a rental. So I took a cab to service center only to be told by the rude agent behind the cash window, Ruselle went home and she was leaving too. There was a Spanish gentleman there who tried to help me when he notice the lady behind the cash window leaving. He explained to me he didn't know what was happening. I could see my car outside the service center.

The gentleman said Russelle didn't leave anything for me. No rental, no explanation to what was the update of my car. I told the gentleman this is the worst place to bring a car for service, no one ever calls you to give you updates on your car and they assign a rep to your car that has no concern for the consumer, not even an apology for any inconvenience. I told the gentleman I just want my car, he told me I had to paid an addl $1,340.00. WOW I paid $3,640.00 for this kind of service. It is unfortunate that this franchise is using the Sansone name. You would think you would value a customer who spends money at your location, I guess not. Still two days later, not even a call from service center to apologize for anything, or to see if everything is okay.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Tried to lease a Jeep Renegade at Sansone. Leasing it for my granddaughter and will finance it for her 100%. Listed Sansone as one of three local dealers. Website responded and had a fraudulent MSRP price. The website person sent info with the caution "These vehicles are not at the dealer and may not be available." Ok so I went to the dealer and spoke with Mr. ** who checked the Labor Day lease program from the manager Mr. ** (son). Great news it’s within my finance expectations. Two days later I check the Jeep National site and the program outlined is what the Jeep Renegade lease is with a MSRP of $26,695, $149 a month 48 months with $3000 down. Perfect!!!

I email Tom ** and he tells me that he never told me those numbers and he doesn't have vehicles within the MSRP. I am shocked and appalled by this. My wife who was with me and heard the numbers is shocked. I ask Tom ** to have his manager and he claims he would. Still waiting for him to call. Meanwhile the website girl (MR) emails the great deals on cars and requests a test drive. I email the situation and she never responds back until a week later and ask me to come into the dealership for a test drive.

I call Sansone corporate and ask to speak to Mr. Paul ** who in ad claims: "I know people by car elsewhere I just don't know why???" Well Paul you need to comp shop your egregious sales help and management. Lastly, I checked the Jeep inventory at Sansone and they had 9 Jeep Renegades with MRSP's for $27,495 to $30,125. None with the MSRP provided by the website that was $17,895 (no options) but a price to get you to sign up for a visit. I truly understand the use of a low MSRP and know it's a come on. However, most reputable car dealers can take the National Program and make a good deal for the dealership and the customer. NOT SANSONE!!!

I also got the same correspondence from the other two dealerships and they both worked out proposals that were good for both parties and within the ad program. I suggest anyone looking for a car skip Sansone as it’s a egregious outfit not worth the time or effort. Plus they were blatantly dishonest. I found a Jeep Renegade for my granddaughter for the exact metrics that was advertised from a more reputable dealership. Beware. If you make the mistake and visit Sansone you will be disappointed. Don't waste your time.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience trading in my car and then leasing a new vehicle. My salesman Jose, his manager Jesus and Nastale were attentive and courteous. I have never had such a good experience buying a car. Thank you Sansone Auto Mall in Woodbridge NJ.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I had purchase a car 3 years ago. Toyota Corolla 2014. When all was done I was leasing the car was told to come back I. Over the weekend to go over my lease. When I went back Dori the sale person told me there a problem. Never received a call before. Was told I had to finance the car and it was over $200 more and they need other $1500 down. Are you kidding me. I had no choose. How with that said now I need to refinance the car or get rid of it. Had contact them and explain my situation and was told "no problem we can help." Was told that Kia will help me. Guess what? No.

Then it been two weekend stephaine was emailing me and explain to her the situation I'm in. Was told to fill out application and received an email they the would work with. To make sure sent another email to confirm this. Nothing was ever sent back and I didn't was to waste anyone time and be disappointed. I didn't go yet. Received an email from Alice asking how my service was there. Email her. Never heard back. Two day later I received a call from Alice to go over detail. Call. Left message. Nothing. Email her. Nothing. Called. Left other message and still nothing. All I want to to get rid of this car loan amount with a lower payment. They had no problem selling me car that should have be a lease and 200 more where is hard for me to make. And then extra 1500 down. And told me I would have a problem trading in within three years. So I'm the one how got screw with and never a call back nor emails. Thanks a lot.

Sansone Auto Network Company Information