Find a Car Dealerships partner

Avenel, NJ

1.3/5 (55 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Sansone Auto Network

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Sansone Auto Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sansone Auto Network?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I called their customer service and inquired about a 2013 Altima. She told me that they had many in stock. I went to the dealership and they only had one that is advertised online for $13,000 but at the dealership for $18,000. They did not have any other 2013. I left and call the girl back and she claimed that I was wrong. The salesman told her that he could get me the car that I wanted. So I looked at the online inventory and they showed 3 2013's and some 2014's but they are not in their showroom or anywhere on the lot.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I made a deal with them for a specific Chrysler 300C Platinum auto which they were bringing in from a dealer in PA. They gave me a 5 to 7 business days delivery and I gave them a deposit on my American Express and put my current auto up for sale. Two days later they called and offered me my $5,000. deposit back as the PA dealer reneged. I got the name of the dealer and contacted him directly. NO SUCH CAR! Did they plan to talk me into a 2017 instead of the 2016 when it became "unavailable"? I didn't give them the opportunity and I caution others. Go where you can trust the dealership. That is clearly NOT SANSONE.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I was extremely disappointed with my recent experience with Sansone. I viewed a car online and went in interested in purchasing it. After viewing it, there were a few things that needed to be fixed on the car (which was fine, it was pre-owned), however once making an offer on the vehicle, they refused to budge on any negotiations despite also falsely marketing it as certified pre-owned (it turned out it wasn't even though it was listed on the vehicle in the lot, they say they put that on all the vehicles).

After a few attempts at negotiating this vehicle, they came back and slapped "necessary" fees on it basically selling it at its original price, not the online listed price. The Manager, Gus, then came over and was extremely rude and demeaning, attempting to make us feel unintelligent for offering a lower price for a used vehicle with DUCT tape on it. The other two salesmen remained appropriate, however, Gus is the reason why we will never be back, or trust Sansone again.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

Why is it every phone number you call for Sansone the phone connects to the recording then disconnects? This has happened every time and every number I have called. That's not my only complaint. When I purchased my used Hyundai Santa Fe I didn't purchase the certified for $1600.00. When I went to pick up my plates I was told they were giving me the certified free of charge and I would receive a certificate by mail. I have not received the certificate and when I call and finally get through to a voicemail and request my certificate I never get a callback.

Is my car certified or not??? I also have a paper with my first maintenance appt scheduled. I sent an email to cancel the appointment but it kicked back the email does not exist. Then I called 3 times before the phone didn't disconnect for the girl to tell me I do not have an appointment. I said I have the piece of paper with a date and time on it and she insisted I do not have an appointment. They really need to improve their customer service.

Original review: July 24, 2016

I was very dissatisfied with the quality of customer service provided from Sansone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in Avenel, New Jersey (Sansone Auto Mall). I leased a Town and Country Van for two years. When I brought the van in for an oil change as part of my maintenance agreement, a salesman, Michael **, stated Sansone would purchase the vehicle from Chrysler Capital and would place me in a brand new vehicle. This turned out to be a lie! Within two months, I received a call from Chrysler Capital stating I was behind in my lease payments. I immediately called Sansone and was told everything would be straightened out; it was an oversight on their part. I kept on top of the situation and finally after the fourth month Sansone paid the remaining four payments.

Chrysler Capital called me four months later stating I owed them $1,200.00 in damages and over-mileage fees. My receipt clearly stated no over-mileage or damages owed. A letter followed confirming their request. I called Sansone again and spoke with Manager Tareq, who said Chrysler Capital never picked up the vehicle so they lent the van out to other customers as a courtesy vehicle. I could not believe my ears. I trusted Tareq, who said Sansone would pay for any damages and over mileage fees. This never happened!!! Instead, Chrysler Capital tried working with me by giving me extra time to work this out with the Sansone Dealership and Manager Tareq.

Unfortunately, after countless calls, visits, and pleads, my efforts fell on deaf ears. Tareq stated he would not be able to help me after all. I called Chrysler Capital back with this information and was told I must pay the balance due immediately or my account would be sent to a collection agency, which would ultimately affect my credit. I paid my account that day over the phone with a credit card because I did not want my credit affected. I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with Sansone Dealership and will never believe in the customer quality of care they are supposed to stand for. I learned not to trust their commitment to customer loyalty. I will never buy or lease another vehicle from Sansone Dealership and recommend anyone who reads this to be very careful of the tricks and fast-talking dealers. They got me!!!

Original review: July 23, 2016

Wish I could give no stars. First they charged my and my wife 300 dollar for a post delivery inspection or pdi which they have to do by law to make sure all new and used cars are safe to sell. Here's the kick. The tires on the suv we bought looked brand new. Guess again. We had a blow less than a week of owning it. Took to a tire shop and all of the tire's inner sidewall were dry rotted and buckled. This could have killed our family. Told the GSM vito about this and all he said was I feel bad but there's nothing I can do. The suv was as is. Do you know what as is means? What a **. They should have gave us back the 300 dollars back for the pdi because it wasn't even done or they just don't care about customer safety.

Original review: June 29, 2016

I leased a vehicle in 2014 (Jeep Trailhawk) from Sansone Auto Mall. The vehicle has a huge malfunction that I had no knowledge of until three months into the vehicle. The Jeep has a huge kickback that makes it feels as if a car collides into my vehicle from the rear. This happens when you accelerate, decelerate and then accelerate once again. Somewhat in traffic areas and highways. I have spoken with the bank (Chrysler corp) and the vehicle has been through repairs three to four times a year. Some averaging for more than two weeks. They reset the problem and the car would be fine for a week and then begin to kickback again. The bank nor the dealer wants to claim responsibility and let me turn in the vehicle in with only four months left on the lease. Please help! This car is not drivable but I still have to make the necessary payments so my credit is not ruined. I am paying for a faulty lemon lease and nobody cares for the consumer.

Original review: May 16, 2016

I received letters in the mail for March Madness stating I could trade in my car early and they would pay the last 2 months off and they would pay for over mileage fees. My husband called and confirmed the deal. We go and trade our 2013 Venza for a 2016 Highlander. During the closing of the deal they say they will write a check for the mileage and I ask what about the last two months payment. They say they will take care of it, don't worry. The next month I received a bill stating we owe the last 2 months payment and charged us for floor mats that never came with the Venza. Toyota did take off car May charge but insisted we owe for the month of April and May. I told them I would go to Sansone about this because they kept saying they would take care of it.

When I went the sales agent wanted no part of it and the floor manager brushed us off and stated to come back Monday. He never photocopied the paper and he obviously didn't care he had closed our deal and we were not a priority anymore. While there we saw our old sales rep that sold us the Venza and he photocopied our paper and ask me to call on Monday. When I called he stated there was nothing he could do because he couldn't find anything in our paperwork stating Sansone would pay off our 2 months remaining in our old lease. The bottom line is Sansone Auto Mall are liars and scam artists and should be held accountable for false advertisement. No one in their right mind would pay for two cars at the same time. I was in no rush and could have waited if they had not made me an offer to pay my last 2 months.

Original review: March 18, 2016

I currently lease a RAV4, which expires on 12/27/16. I received a letter from Sansone stating "Our records indicate that the 2013 Toyota RAV4 VIN#___ has a final lease payment of $436 due on 12/27/16. This letter is to notify you that Sansone Toyota has been designated as an Early Lease Termination Facility. Sansone Toyota can now pay all of the remaining payments due and terminate your current lease early. These types of "pull ahead" programs are rarely available... We encourage you to take advantage... Eliminating several of your remaining payments... Not all previous lease customers will qualify for this opportunity. Congratulations on qualifying for this exceptional opportunity. Call directly at 866-619-7866 or simply bring this letter." I did both. I called the night before and person on the line confirmed the offer. I scheduled an appointment and brought my letter.

After waiting 45 minutes for my 4:30 appointment, salesperson and sales manager stated, "You still have a lot of payments. You understand we would lose money?" The manager made me feel like I'm crazy. I stated I wasn't requesting anything, it was offered to me. I never would've gone there if I didn't receive the above letter signed by the General Manager! Manager said those letters are computer generated. Well who fed the computer the information? The letter clearly states "Early Termination Facility, eliminating several payment, rarely available, exceptional opportunity." Should the letter have said, "One month early termination fee, common offer, mediocre opportunity?" I left there so embarrassed and humiliated! Needless to say, after leasing and or financing 4 cars, I will lease somewhere else in December!

Original review: March 7, 2016

Leased a new Toyota RAV4 from Sansone this past December. My previous car was from Sansone Hyundai. My salesperson guaranteed me 3 times that I would have no turn-in fee or penalty on my Hyundai if I leased a Toyota from them. I figured this is standard practice because it is all Sansone. Because of this promise I went with them. Now I'm receiving bills from Hyundai that I owe turn-in fee and penalty for scratch on bumper. Contacted my salesman and he said "sorry you received a bill" and "don't pay it." His manager called me back and said they don't cover turn-in fees or penalties. From then on my salesperson will not respond to me. They would not stand behind their salesman's promise. I learned a very expensive lesson, do not believe what a salesman says without having it put in writing. DO NOT SHOP AT SANSONE. They will rip you off any chance they get.

Sansone Auto Network Company Information