Find a Car Loans partner

Lexus Financial Services

4.0/5 (180 ratings)
Find a Car Loans partner
Banner image

Refinance your auto loan today!

See if you can lower your rate with Auto Approve

Get a quote

About Lexus Financial Services

Banner image

Refinance your auto loan today!

See if you can lower your rate with Auto Approve

Get a quote

Lexus Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Having leased a total of four Lexus vehicles over 12 years in our household, I was told that each subsequent lease would have the same terms. This was not true for the Lease Disposition Fee, which increased each time. So beware on your subsequent lease contracts. Also Lexus Financial Services keeps giving different answers as to how they can "courtesy" waive the Lease Disposition fee. They will not provide anything in writing but their guideline is someone in your household leasing another Lexus within 30 days (but after this experience, I won't be doing that again). The second having 3 (or 4 depending on which representative you speak to) Lexus or Toyota leases yourself (or within your household again depending on which representative you speak to).

The representatives are varying levels of helpful (from not at all to possibly competent but just want to transfer you to somebody else) and spent most of their time blaming the dealer or saying I was wrong. Even after providing the information requested, they denied the waiver with no additional information and seem affronted when you ask for additional information, so you can provide them the information required. Terrible experiences with Lexus Financial Services.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

At the end of my first lease on an RX350 I leased another RX350. Shortly after taking delivery of the new 350 I received an end of lease claim on the first for $720, $600 for "bad vehicle repair for a minor accident and the balance for a scratch on a seat. The seat scratch was fair but the $600 was a "let's see what we can screw this customer for". I called to dispute the $600 saying it was fixed through an insurance company and suddenly it was dropped.

Then we got to the end of the second lease and I decided not to release until I see what happens with the end of lease assessment and it was "here we go again". Claiming a damaged tire and $200 + for a new tire. When I took it to a tire dealership they were shocked with the claim. Glad I didn't release, went back to Honda. I have lease from BMW, Acura, Honda and Mini and every time I have turned in the vehicle with no issue; not Lexus! I wrote to Lexus at the end of both leases and guess what? NO REPLY. Let the buyer beware!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I was in a partnership business with my brother in law. Unfortunately he passed away in April. In June I was notified that my credit rating went all the way down. We had 30 days to pay the bill, while attending services and everything else that followed we forgot to pay for one month on my Lexus bill. I was basically just told to bad on you by a Lexus financial supervisor. We had been Lexus customers for years and never missed a payment. I am a older senior citizen who never had one mark against me in over 70 years. They are disgusting and I will never lease another Lexus.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Customer services is very bad!!!! Tel number 800-874-7050 not answer during 67 min!!?? Today is 9/5/2019. I am customer from 2003 start GX470 and LX470 2013 and 2016..!! Rep. from cost. services talk to you like you're nothing!!!! Pay monthly 1211.32 for 39 months and no respect!!! My decision; this is the last month of payment and I'm close lease - never -again -Lexus!!!! Head office, say thanks to Lexus Financial Services!!!! My PH. is **, name Mark, acc. number: **. If you have any questions I am ready to answer.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Let’s see, I’ve bought many different brands of vehicles from VW, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda, Nissan, Toyota and recently Lexus. From the moment you are contacted on the internet and then most impressively when you walk into their showroom, they treat you like you are the only one there. Their service departments are second to none. I would highly recommend Lexus and their finance as they are very competitive and fair. Thank you, John

Original review: July 17, 2019

I have dealt with LFS before on another vehicle and now for the second vehicle. Service is always quick and staff personnel easy to work with. Not hard to obtain and never really had any problems with their service.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Was push by salesman for a car that doesn’t meet my needs, try to return the car to get a SUV instead. Was told needed to wait for the lease to be up. Scott was aware I needed to fit two baby seats for my grandchildren, but when they came they didn’t fit that type a car. Me and my daughter were both sitting too close to the dash and made it a very dangerous situation.

Original review: June 25, 2019

A repeat customer who bought a 2008 GX 470 and leased a 2016 GX 460 ripped off with a bogus $350 disposition fee by Lexus Financial Services. I contacted them asked to waive the fee since I am a repeat customer and I was not told about this disposition fee. They refused.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I would like to express how upset I am with services provided by billing department. When I leased the Lexus, I tried to set up automatic payments and mailed all required information to Lexus Financial Services. After waiting for a few months and making calls, I was finally informed that they did not receive all papers. I was not able to pay with my credit card and I don’t receive statements every month. I called and asked to remove late charges, and was told that they could not do it because it was done before already. So, you have only responsibilities and no rights. It is shame for such company like Lexus to have so BAD services which work against customers. You need to think if you want to be with Lexus or just lease or buy different car.

Original review: May 8, 2019

It’s amazing to read these reviews and see I am not alone. Always pay on time and the amount my profile says to pay. In Jan. I changed my pay date. While I paid on time they reported me as late. I have perfect credit and this is the only late. Their office of president did nothing, was rude and even Mark Templin, their CEO ignored me. Check your lease and see if they inform you if they will report you. Class action and protests coming. They need to be stopped.

Lexus Financial Services Company Information