Lexus Financial Services

Lexus Financial Services

3.9/5 (124 ratings)

About Lexus Financial Services

Lexus Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: May 26, 2022

Lexus does not provide a confirmation letter of payoff. Their letter is a subject to the occurrence of certain things but there is no follow up when those occur. When verifying for credit purposes they will provide a verbal notification but nothing in writing that an account is up to date or closed. Their response is they cannot provide such confirmation. Very poor legal document or verification.

Original review: April 1, 2022

A year and a half ago I had an issue with the dash port on my 2013 Lexus Ls600HL at the time the warranty was expire. The leather was pealing from the sides. When I asked my service advisor at Lexus Palm Beach he inform me that he was going to submit the replacement for my car and that my car was eligible for the replacement. I submit the pictures and details as per his request. Every time I went back to do my routine services I would ask him about the dash port his response was always, “Ooh yeah it's on backorder. When it comes, I’ll let you know.” I figured because it was during Covid it was taking longer.

Well a year and half went by and finally on my last service I was told that service advisor was no longer there. So when I inquired to the new service advisor I was told that the order was there but it was never place and that he never submit a claim either for the vehicle dash port. This obviously made me very angry. I asked to speak to the service manager in which he assure me that Lexus most likely will grant the one-time courtesy replacement on my car. I was told to wait and when the dash port arrive they will let me know. Well dash port arrived, I had a call from Lexus Palm Beach to bring my vehicle for the replacement. When I got there I was told by the new service advisor that I had great offer coming my way.

Lexus USA agree to pay a portion of the dash port. The sticker price $16,593.20 cents but Lexus USA was willing to paid everything except $2500 dollars of that and that this was an amazing deal according to him! Well I felt betrayed especially since I was told by the manager of dealer Lexus (Autonation) Palm beach that this was going to be taking care for me. I called Lexus America (Toyota US) to report this issue. I explained the situation and I was told they would look into this situation.

They had all the documentation and they still decided it not to replace my dash port. So many excuses from them at the end of the day, I was lie flat out on my face by the dealership Lexus Palm Beach (Autonation) and Lexus USA (Toyota) wouldn’t do anything about it. No, what it used to be what happen to the fantastic customer service from Lexus? So just because the cars and parts are more expensive today is that why you won’t allow my dash port to be replace for free as promised?

It’s embarrassing that Lexus allows a dealer to misrepresent them and not do anything about it. Even worse for Lexus (Toyota) to not honor this replacement after their dealership told me otherwise. This is my third Lexus LS and my wife owns a LX570 previously a GX460 and a Landcruiser. I think we are done with Toyota, their word doesn’t mean anything anymore and rather than take care your customers you are quickly making them go elsewhere. Do you remember why your customers buy your cars in the first place? No problem I got the message no more Lexus or Toyota for our family. Maybe if the cars or parts weren’t so expensive you wouldn’t be trying to do this to your loyal customers! Shame on you Lexus / Toyota. “Toyota no going places.”

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 22, 2022

It took more than an hour times two to reach to an agent and they couldn't solve the problem which they over charged me for two months after I closed my deal with Lexus. I simply asked for a refund and stop the payment in the future and they have trouble doing that.

Original review: March 15, 2022

I’m terribly disappointed that a payment cannot be made by debit or credit card. An organization this large should have that availability for its customers. I feel it’s very prehistoric that the only option is checking or savings account.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Had an accident, Lexus sent settlement info to incorrect address; 100% their error. I discovered the issue because a flag came up on my credit reporting derogatory. When I contact Lexus, they will not even speak to me to resolve it. They sent it to collections...and that company is really pathetic. Now that they know it is a Lexus error, they will not work with me to resolve the error with Lexus - they just want to collect. So now I sit with a bad credit marker after paying every payment on time for several years...and I have a total number they state I owe, with no documentation to review. No one will help correct the error from Lexus Financial. And the same with their collection agency. I would advise not tying yourself into Lexus/Toyota Financial.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

This is my third year of the lease, and multiple issues. Let's start with yearly Personal Property... My county charges Lexus, who in turn charges me.. I can pay it at once or in monthly increments. EACH year they mismanage my funds, and do not pay the tax, but to my lease... When I correct them they try to charge me a late fee, and have even reported me to a credit bureau.

This year I mailed in my payment and they never received it, and I called at least 7 times. Finally when of the reps said do not pay over phone(and she would take off late fee.) She never called me back so I did and reached a person to pay over phone, and received a notification of payment. Trouble is he may have put in the wrong account info because I then got a text payment not received, with the late charge!!! I called my credit union and there was NO RECORD of any payment!!!! Either this person used some other account number or made a mistake.. NOT even a phone call from the. I will call later today when they open, since this company not open on weekends!!!! At end of lease I will buy the vehicle but use my Credit Union.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I see that I am not the only person who was treated terribly by Lexus Financial Services. This is an astonishingly bad company that provides the worst customer service and support in financial services. DO NOT LEASE A LEXUS OR WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. They let a little $5 adjustment to my auto-pay lease payment accumulate and reported me to the credit bureaus without any notification. It's criminal how poorly they treat their customers. As you can see with all of the complaints they are a terrible company. Unethical borderline criminal.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I returned my 2017 Lexus lease to the dealer and had prepaid for minor scratches to the car when I got the lease. To make a long story short this car was in the Lexus shop 9 times in 3 years because the tires were all losing air. Finally they found the problem to be the rims so they had been driving the car all the time during the 9 service visits. Then I get a 350$ over mileage charge which happened because the dealer drove the car so much. I spoke with Lexus Financial and they were of no help. All they said was, "It’s not our problem." I won’t argue over 350$ but they lost a customer. I just bought my 21 year old daughter a BMW so Lexus lost a customer due to their terrible service.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I have purchased several vehicles from Lexus and Lexus Financial held the note. In 10 years, I have never missed a payment and never been late. I am self employed and when COVID-19 hit, my business suffered badly causing me to file Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in order to save my company. I did not include Lexus in my plan and was continuing to pay them as I always had. Then Lexus would no longer accept my payments, and I spent 2 months trying to contact them. Lexus then sent me a notice that they would take my car (2010 Lexus RS450H) for a $5000 credit but I would have to pay off the difference. I asked about the virus situation and offered to pay it off for the KBB value of $7000.00 and they refused to work with me. Now they are not accepting my payments at all, and my last payment they accepted was February 2020, and no one can take any payments from me.

This is the most crooked and greedy company I have ever dealt with and they hide behind the fact that no one can make any decisions on anything. It is worse than passing a bill in Congress. Whatever you do, do not finance with them. Get an outside finance company or bank because Lexus people are crooks. They lie and pass you around like trash.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Due to Covid-19 I was granted a deferral for 2 months. Lexus is charging their customers $78. 26 per month. As a customer, I feel Lexus is taking advantage of their customers through this difficult time. I live in Maryland and the State is not fully open and my small business depends on providing services to the community but if our clients are all teleworking this prevents us from providing such service which decreases our revenue. Instead of Lexus trying to bleed their customers they should be more understanding and waive such fees especially since they only charge $25.72 for late payments. Why would I pay $156.52 to defer a payment when I can just pay late for $51.44.

We are all trying to manage our mental, finances, and safety through this pandemic and the last thing we need is companies taking advantage of consumers/customers. Lexus Do Better!!! I will no longer be your customer after my lease comes to term. Mercedes and BMW are looking a whole lot better to me right about now!!!

Lexus Financial Services Company Information