Lexus Financial Services
Based on 70 reviews that contain star ratings

Auto Warranty Expired?

Lexus Financial Services

75 Lexus Financial Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 11, 2019

I have 2 experiences to share. After 2 years of on-time payments, I did not notice when I made some bill pay changes that my auto lease payments stopped. I did not get any sort of communication from Lexus that my payment was late. OK. I happened to contact them for a totally unrelated reason at which point they asked if I would be addressing the late payment. I jumped on it immediately.

A couple of weeks later, my credit score was hit because they seemed to report my late payment ASAP. Is it their right to do it? Yes, I recognize that. I called them and explained the situation. The agent looked up my account and admitted that I should have received a notice and a call prior to having my credit dinged and wasn't sure why that did not happen. "OK, could the credit hit be undone then? "No, sorry. It's your responsibility". So that was the first learning that Lexus Financial considers you a bother.

I was in an accident with the vehicle. It was totaled. My insurance offered a payout HIGHER than what was due on the vehicle. I contacted Lexus Financial to confirm I would receive the excess part of the buyout. Time went by and I saw no check. I contacted Lexus Financial - for some "unknown reason" the check had not been cut as expected. The agent said she would look into it and that I should call back in a few days to check. So let me get this right - if I make a mistake you hit my credit, giving me no chance to address it. If you make a mistake, I need to just sit down, shut-up and wait? Avoid Toyota and Lexus if it means you need to deal with their financial arm. They Do. Not. Care. About. You.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

This company had me wire them money through Western Union because their system wasn’t working properly. I sent them payment. I had sent payment with the account number and included all the details they asked me to. They claimed that they had never received my payments and they started sending me repo notices. I paid them more than the amount needed to cover my payment because they kept saying they weren’t getting payment and that I needed to pay right away. Then after paying again and again, I ended up having to fax all the account details... All the receipts for the payments I made because it wasn’t registering in their system.

After they received all the info in their escalations dept that I had sent, they corrected my account. However, they reported to the credit bureau that I had been late on payments and it is next to impossible to get them to remove it. If you want good credit, stay away from Lexus. Their financial dept is horrible. They need a better system. After paying for a $54,000 car, you would think they would treat you better than that.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Buyer beware! Do not lease a Lexus. There is nothing that you can do to appease these people. I took immaculate care of my lease I asked to 50 and brought it back virtually spotless. I received a $350 bill for unusual wear and tear on a vehicle. They refused to point out what wear and tear that was. They did not mention that I was almost 15,000 miles under my allotted mileage.

When I lease of the vehicle the salesman and the finance manager said "just bring the vehicle back and drop it off and we will handle everything." The hair on the back of my neck started to use stand up when about three months before my lease was over a salesman from the dealership where I are used the car started talking about waving "disposition fees". I asked them about it and they said, "you know just the normal fees when you bring the car back". So, I went and put a new set of tires on the car. That wasn't enough apparently as I just received a letter wanting $350 plus tax and "fees". Apparently everyone needs to get scammed at least once by leasing a vehicle, at least that's the way that Lexus apparently sees it.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I have had the worst experience with Lexus Financial Services. We started the process back in Oct to take over a lease and it's now 12/31 and I do not have the car. I have had to make multiple phone calls and each time I call they give me another line about another 7-10 business days for the next step. I was sent a letter dated 12/18 saying the lease was now in my name and my first payment is due 1/1/19, but it is now 12/31 and I have not yet received the title and registration from Lexus. So I can't get plates, and can't take possession of the car, but I am expected to make a payment on 1/1??? Really???

I called again today and now they are telling me that the registration is still being processed. Again, really? What is the point of the lease transfer effective 12/18 if they don't have the ability to get me the registration at the same time or soon after so I can actually get the car and drive it? They had no good answers and blamed Christmas and now say they can FedEx something to me to receive by the end of the week. Bottom line, I hate Lexus and think they have done a terrible job. Other friends who have transferred leases have said it was so easy. 3 months in unacceptable and I will never lease from Lexus again.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

When I leased car, Financial dealer mentioned Tier 1 credit to get better rate and promised to refund immediately after auto lease termination. More than 3 times called to Lexus Financial against this deposit money back. Manager promised to rush and take two week. Passed another month. Now it is more than 3 month and becoming 4 month since lease termination. Englewood Lexus dealer doesn’t care on this. There was no problem in my car as I heard from Lexus. I have had full coverage plan on bumper to bumper and tires etc. I didn’t hear any problem since returned. There is no reason to hold my deposit. It is over $5000.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

If I could give them zero, I would have. Worst company I have dealt with. I returned my lease after three years and the inspector guy wrote down that I only returned one key. I took both keys with the car and returned it to the Van Nuys, CA dealership who provided me with the mileage form and wrote in their book that I returned the two keys with the car. The guy said they don't give any other forms. Now Financial is charging me $350 for the "missing" key that I returned. Now finance puts it on the dealer and dealership puts it on finance. Very professional of them.

I've been calling them for the past three weeks and faxing over any papers that I have and they will not accept it. They want a letter from the dealer. I called and went to the dealership who will not provide me with a letter and stated that, "The mileage form should be enough and that finance can see on their end that you returned the two keys with the car." No one is being helpful at this point and they are putting it on each other and charging me for a key that I returned ($350). Horrible and I will never ever get a Lexus because of this reason.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I am an engineer and my wife is a physician who works in the operating room. Our profession requires us to be efficient. My lease transfer experience was the most inefficient and poorly coordinated process I have dealt with - truthfully, I feel like I've been lied to during this entire process. From initiation to credit application approval, it took about 30 days - this is with providing Lexus with my FedEx account and using 2 day shipping.

What boggles my mind is that Lexus Financial Services will give you different status updates depending who you talk to within the same hour. Here's an example: I called to check the status of our 2nd round of paperwork. Anthony (LFS employee) stated that there was no update to whether LFS has received my paperwork. I updated the third party seller, to which he said he contacted LFS earlier that morning and was advised to resubmit paperwork via fax. I had my wife call about 10 mins after and LFS again gives a different story. This to me is either laziness or flat out lying to a customer.

LFS requested in their package a "binder" OR "proof of insurance" for the 2nd round of paperwork. We sent "proof of insurance" after confirming with a local Lexus Dealer who had an LFS employee because this was the weekend. The keyword in the package was "OR". However, LFS requested our third party to submit, via fax, an insurance binder with the Lien Holder and Address...

Here's the problem, the address that's printed on the paperwork and the address the LFS employee gave us were different. The third party went ahead and submitted his insurance binder with both addresses - and called LFS to confirm they've received and reviewed the document... LFS responded with, "you need to give us 72 hours to review the paperwork". My wife called back the next morning and LFS initially stated that they didn't receive the paperwork - my wife called them out on the lie and stated we spoke to someone the day before, and this employee corrected their story. It's been a full 5 business days since we submitted our 200 dollar lease transfer money order and documents - still waiting to hear back. The worst part? You won't know if there is error in your paperwork unless you're calling every hour hoping one of the LFS employees will give you an honest answer.

Finally, from the start (mid-September), I advised LFS that my wife's due date is coming up and that we would like to have this lease transfer taken care of before our due date. Well, here I am 4 days before my wife is due writing this review because I still don't know if LFS has completed our paperwork or if we need to resubmit paperwork.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I paid almost 2 years and not a single late payment. Forgot 1 month and they report me to a credit agency, damaging my credit score. I paid both months as soon as I noticed and called them. Their answer was ridiculous. Well, I will never buy another Lexus and don't recommend anybody to do it!!! Why not give a call to the customer and politely remind him or her? Is this ask too much?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I had 3 years lease contract with Lexus Woodland Hills CA. I set up online recurring payment per contract. I checked the payment history first two months or so then never checked back since I set up automatic recurring payment every month. I went online to check the maturity date after 2 years and there was payment past due rolling over because the price went up for no reason! If the monthly payment is stated on the contract, why is price going up in the middle of contract? And no one from Lexus Financial called me regarding on this issue ever!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Terrible customer service. A change of address (11 months after the end of the lease) should not end in being hounded by debt collectors two years after I turned in the car. No one will even speak to me to allow me at LFS to voice my concerns about their issues. Way to treat a customer who consistently made payments on time for the entirety of lease. I will never use this company again.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

What would Lexus Financial Services to do if you are on medical disability, lost your job, and were hacked? They would fine you, ruin your credit, and not take responsibility for providing mis-direction when setting up your payment accounts. I was in a serious car accident (in my Lexus), and because I knew I would have trouble closely monitoring my accounts the way I normally do, I reached out to Lexus Financial Services to help me set up a recurring payment account for my new car.

The payments did not go through because they were not set up correctly. Just ONE month was missed, and Lexus nailed my credit after just 30 days. And, I was not notified until 60 days later. Please keep in mind that I tried to make payments, not suspend them during this difficult time; and I paid the balance immediately, even paying a month ahead, just in case. Considering my circumstances, I figured this would be a simple fix. NO. After multiple appeals, Lexus Financial Services kept to its mantra that it has a policy to report any missed payment after 30 days; and that there is a statement on the website that discusses recurring payments. THAT'S IT. TOO BAD.

WHAT?! So Lexus does not care that they gave me faulty instructions; that I paid the balance immediately; that I had a stellar Lexus account beforehand; that I was given no time to rectify anything; that I have health issues; that I have extenuating circumstances; that in good faith I did everything to make sure they received their payments; that one supervisor actually LECTURED me about monitoring my accounts better, and another who virtually LIED to me about needing to submit certain documentation. LEXUS DOES NOT CARE! Stay clear and spread the word. #lexusdoesntcare, #neverlexus, #corporatebullies

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I feel like I am dealing with a snail here. I am currently working on a lease transfer and was told it can take up to 60 days. That sounds ridiculous but fine. It is their process. We submit docs they required and was told it can take 3 to 5 business or even 5 to 7 business days. Fine, whatever. It happens it is 7 business days at most. It has been 8 business days. Not to mention that this step was for credit application. This shouldn't take more than 8 business days to say yes or no. This is a painful process I am dealing with. I hope someone from this department calls me and justify what is going on. Never and never dealing with Lexus ever again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I have spent no less than 10 hours on the phone arguing with this service to no avail. I might as well have driven this stupid car off the road... I would have gotten more satisfaction! The short of it is this - I have had an app (Prism - great app) paying my bills for the last five years. Two years ago I bought my GS 350 and synced it to Prism. In those two years I never had a problem, that is until Lexus initiated a "Verification Code". Prism goes into the billers website to pay, since Lexus now refuses to recognize the app it sends out a Verification Code, which in turn makes you re-sync Lexus to the app... so I learned the hard way.

When this was first implemented I called Lexus financial and was told that the verification code was not from them and to ignore it, which I did, in turn missing a payment, which hit my credit! I have owned two Lexus' and in the six years that I have been making payments I have NEVER MISSED ONE. Since I was not notified by Lexus of any missed payment I had no reason to think anything was wrong. If I am not notified by the bank or a biller I 'assume' everything is OK. I have been using this app for five years and have yet to have a problem.

Recently, I received a phone call from an unknown number... As usual I did not answer it - does anybody? However, the area code was from Chicago and since I am doing something in that area I thought to Google the number to make sure it wasn't someone I needed to talk to. It turned out to be Lexus. I immediately dialed the number and that is when I found out that my June payment was 45 days late and my July was 15 days late.

I paid the bill, as finances were not the issue and started to make phone calls. After making multiple calls and explanations as to why the payments were missed (the new implementation of the verification code) they refused to budge. Prism wrote a letter to them on my behalf explaining the situation and still they refused. The dealer called his rep when I told them that I will not be purchasing/leasing Lexus because of the way I am being treated after being a loyal customer for years and still nothing.

LFS stance is that it is not their fault and that there are multiple ways to pay and know that you missed a payment. Look at your statement, check your bank account, answer your phone. Seriously? I don't look at my statement as I have an app that has never failed me in five years. Check my account - well, I keep enough money in my checking account to pay all my bills, I rarely look at it with a fine tooth comb (I will now) and more importantly, I DO NOT answer calls from unknown numbers! Lastly, I do not need a lecture from an hourly employee of LFS telling me how to handle my finances... How dare they.

What was clear during these calls was that not one person knows why they are told not to leave a message... not even the executive office, just that they don't. When I pressed them I got several different answers. 1). It's illegal - back to training for her! 2). It's our policy - OK, show me where it says that on my contract. 3). We just don't - great answer. 4). Because we don't know who is going to listen to the voice mail and if we say they owe money it will be embarrassing.

Great training on LFS' part. Let me translate what all the above is actually saying. We, at LFS, are mitigating our chances of being sued for 'potential disclosure of personal information' by implementing an automated system that does not leave messages, thereby not protecting our customer's rights to information that will allow them to rectify a potential problem. We, at LFS, are more interested in protecting ourselves because of improper training of our employee's than our customers"

I am now speaking to a lawyer regarding whether making an 'automated phone call' is legally binding if 1). The majority do not go through, 2). They do not leave a message so you are unaware that there is a problem. 3). As a company they know the vast majority of customers do not answer calls that are unknown. 4). Not all automated calls go through. I will accept the late payment as a 'punishment', but not the ding on my credit. I am far from done with them and depending on what the lawyer tells me will consider a class action suit against this practice. If this has happened to you and you are interested (depending on the laws of your state) please feel free to contact me at **.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Disgusting that Lexus has such poor customer service. Currently on hold for over 35 min right now while writing this review. This makes my decision that I have switched to BMW that much more valid. Shame on your Lexus Financial and damn you for wasting my morning after I’ve purchased six vehicles from you. I’m disgusted by you.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I would like to caution people about leasing. At the end of my Lexus lease I was sent a bill for $1042 which I called and asked for Lexus to review because the car had no damage. The rep and I talked a week later and she said there was no damage to the vehicle and asked me to pay $692 for going over on mileage. I did as requested. Then I was sent to collection for the difference! $1042 - $692 = $350. I paid what was asked and then sent to collections!! I called Lexus immediately but no one was willing to take care of this or even tell me who to talk to about this. Buyer beware!!!

Original review: July 20, 2018

I called about deferring a payment to the end of the loan, because of extenuating circumstances. My first car (another bank) did it. No problem. I paid the interest for that month and they moved the one principal payment to the end of the loan. Pretty cut and dry it was easy... but when I called Lexus Financial to do the same thing. Keep in mind I am Tier 1 financed. She said it would roughly cost me 6 thousand dollars in interest charges! I'm not a math major but WTF? How did she get to that number. I asked... She said something about how many days left of my loan times my interest rate. She was also going a hundred miles an hour. I couldn't understand most of her explanation of this chaos math. Is this how they defer payments? Did she know her job? What just happened? Ugh!

Original review: June 2, 2018

Traded in my Lexus GX460 at Planet Ford for a Lexus LX570 beginning of April. Lexus Financial called me middle part of May stating my payment is 30 days late. I immediately told the representative that I traded in that car a month prior and she acted like they had not received payoff payment. She advised me to call Planet Ford to see where they sent payment, the check number, how much they sent etc. I called Planet Ford and they told me they sent payment TWICE and Lexus Financial Services rejected it!!! WHAT?! Come to find out, they said they rejected it because my last name is different ( I got married in 2016 and never updated my last name) and they couldn’t accept it that way without updated proof of name change.

They also asked me if Planet Ford placed the account number on the check or social security number to be able to associate the account with Phenix. I told them “hell I don’t know, I’ve never been this deeply involved in this process but I will make sure to find out”. Called Planet Ford and they said they placed all the necessary info on the check vin number, acct number/loan number, social security number etc and they didn’t wanna accept without the correct last name. Now they have reported me to credit bureau for payment as of now 45 days late! And they are continuously adding late fees. Every time I call, the payoff amount is different. Since initially finding out, I have been in contact with both Planet Ford and Lexus and each time I speak with Lexus it’s something different they need which further holds up the process!

This last time they wanted an upload my driver license and ss card In which they received and the following week they said they needed me to sign an authorization form before they could officially change it! WHAT??? I just spoke with you guys the prior week and there was no mention of that. As of now, they said it will take about a week to update in which Planet Ford has sent another check already (Tuesday to be exact) in which Lexus say they haven’t received. In speaking with Lexus rep today she advised me to call Planet Ford, have them stop payment on this check coming and reissue another check with vin number, ss number, loan/ acct number. Planet ford told me they placed all that info on the last 2 checks and the 3rd one that’s en route. I’m just afraid no matter what is done, they will still find a way to not accept it and it’s me and my credit that suffering. We have resorted to calling the news station to broadcast what is going on.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Lexus Financial paid 2017 Virginia Personal Property Tax on a leased car that was moved to New Jersey in 2016. They want me to pay for their mistake. They KNEW it was moved to New Jersey in 2016 because they filed and received a tax abatement for partial payment of the tax for 2016. But, without telling me, they immediately turned the matter over to collection, which calls repeatedly and doesn't listen. I've notified Lexus in writing multiple time about their error. I'm going to consult with our attorney about how to stop the harassment. I've been a Lexus customer for over 24 years. This will be my last Lexus. I've had problems before with their "back office." My credit rating is stellar. I won't be cowed by these incompetents.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I requested and received authorization to offset 2 payments, requested because I had just been flooded out of my house AND while in hotels my dad was diagnosed with highly aggressive Leukemia. So he asked me to drive to Texas to help setup care for him and his dementia wife and a few days later he died. AND a few days after literally ALL 3 of my clients (in a software engineering contractor) at the exact same time decided to fully decided to offshore and terminate all contractors (Sony, Audatex, Towers Watson) AND at the same time my daughter was getting married. Each horribly demanding but at the exact same time?

Anyway Lexus originally said no then after a while yes. This was after many calls and letters explaining what was going on. I have PERFECT credit except for Lexus for the 2 payments I requested an extension for, which they later approved, but EVEN THOUGH it was approved they STILL REPORT the two payments as late and they REFUSE to take it off EVEN THOUGH I have the documents sitting in front of me FROM Lexus approving to MOVE the payments to the end. IF the payments are approved to be moved to the end HOW can they be late? Their due date is still in the future. Either the payments were due or not.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I own 5 Lexus at the time that I am writing this review. I have exchanged my LX570 every year for a new model since 2013. I traded my 2017 for 2018 and I paid my negative equity of $20,350 to the Lexus dealership. For some reason the Lexus Dealer sent my pay off late to Lexus Financial which caused Lexus Financial to report the 30 days late payment to my credit! I called Lexus Financial over 10 times and spoke to many people including a manager who refused to give me her last name. Just the first name Jenny **, and they did nothing to fix the problem they caused me!!! I will never ever buy another Lexus or Toyota! Jenny (manager) told me this error was caused by a Lexus dealership that is privately owned and they cannot help me!!! Shame on LEXUS FINANCIAL by not backing their own dealer and product. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BRAND. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ZERO.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have twice attempted to transfer one of my Lexus leases to parties who I pre-qualify and have good credit. All supporting documentation as required by LFS was mailed to them. In both cases, LFS denied the applicants and would not give any details as to why they denied the applicants. I had the applicants call LFS and they would not give them details over the phone. They said that they mailed letters to the applicants with an explanation as to why they denied the transfer application.

However, in both cases, neither applicant received any documentation after making multiple requests. They were not provided with credit score information either. It seems very suspect to me that LFS actually processes these applications. The fact that no one at LFS would speak to me or the applicant and give details explaining why they denied the transfer is suspect to me. As a long time LFS and TFS customer, I am going to stop leasing or purchasing Toyota and Lexus products because of their unethical business practices.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I'm just another totally disgusted customer. What I don't get is why this bad actor continues to aggravate good people, although they were forced to do business with these clowns if they wanted to lease a Lexus, but isn't there a CEO or someone who is concerned how the company is perceived by customers and the general public. I mean I don't know of another company engaged with the public that is more hated than Lexus Financial Services. It seems like they go out of their way to piss customers off just to use the most over-used corporate number 1 phrase bar none - "I'm sorry you feel that way". For the second time back to back leases they have wrongly reported my account to their Third Party Credit Partner i.e. Collection Agency. They retracted their "mistake" (it wasn't a mistake) but rudely and begrudgingly fixed things by contacting 3 credit companies and getting my account straightened out.

But they did so with a ** attitude. Now here we go again on the 2015 RX350 I turned in and unfortunately leased another 2017 Lexus. I love being abused by these people. I owed them $5781.83 for excessive mileage and some property tax, (which is a scam in itself) according to the letter I received and in the letter my due date was 11/15/2017. I have no dispute with the amount of money they said I owed. I called on the due date to pay the $5781.83. After getting my share of abuse by being transferred multiple times, I'm told my account was moved to their Third Party Credit Partner, the dreaded deadbeat collection agency. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Days later I get the letter from collections dated 11/13/2017!!! Two days BEFORE MY DUE DATE!!! That 11/13/2017 typed on my letter was the day they began writing my letter so no telling how long they had my account before processing my letter.

So would somebody tell me why Lexus Financial Services sold or gave or moved my account to a collection agency BEFORE MY ACCOUNT WAS DUE TO BE PAID??? Why do they constantly and continually piss customers off and then lay low in the weeds like a snake and avoid talking to you. I asked for supervisors multiple times and even left a voicemail on their automated system used for that purpose after waiting on hold for a very long time - all my efforts failed. Nobody again NOBODY CALLED ME BACK. I have been dealing with these --- since that day of 11/15/2017. Today is 11/27/2017. I was filling out forms and investigating my rights on THANKSGIVING DAY!!! I want JUSTICE.

I don’t think this ConsumerAffairs website will do any good either but I'm going to keep telling this story (so much more could be said) until I reach somebody who will make these bad actors stop harassing their customers. BTW My credit rating was one of the highest my salesperson had seen when I leased the current Lexus I have now. IT BETTER BE BACK TO THAT SAME NUMBER. And the amount of time I have logged on this mess is getting higher and higher and my per hour cost is going to be offset against the $5781.83. In fact, they will owe me. Wonder if I should use the same third party credit partner?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

One of the worst customer service experiences I’ve ever had! I returned a lease vehicle and received a generic form letter that said there was excessive wear, mileage or disposition fee. It said to go to the website to see the details. After much searching and putting in my information, it said the information wasn’t available, and it said to call the 1-800 number. After calling that several times and being on hold for 20-30 min, I finally got to speak to someone who told me “Oh, that’s a different department, let me transfer you,” and was immediately disconnected — twice.

The next time I called I asked for a direct number to call. Once again I was put on hold for 20-30 minutes listening to the same annoying message. When I finally did get to speak to a live person the connection was so bad I could hardly hear what she was saying. She wasn’t overly friendly about my questions nor caring when I recommended she send a complaint up the chain about their terrible phone system and the generic form letter that was obviously incorrect. I expected more from Lexus.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I transferred my lease for my 2016 Lexus when I moved to Manhattan. The process was extremely frustrating. Each time a call was made to Lexus Financial Services a different answer was received. It took much longer than necessary to transfer this lease all the while paying parking fees in Manhattan. Lexus Financial originally sent an important document to an incorrect address, not one I have ever lived at. It was mistake after mistake after mistake. Weeks later I tried to have them complete forms needed to receive a refund on my registration in my state. It took 7 phone calls, from July to November. Each time I was told it would be taken care of. Finally I received the forms and the signature of the rep. was not notarized so they are no good to me.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

They charging me with a late payment and it is not true... I did talk to a rep and took my credit card if the system failed to process the payment is not my fault... I had 7 different Lexus and never late in payments not even once. I sent a letter explaining all of this and they didn't care. They are like robots only do what computers says!!! This is the only negative thing in my credit and it is affecting me and my company.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My brand new Lexus IS 200t was totaled 45 days after I had leased it. Within a week my insurance company AAA Insurance was quoted the payoff amount and submitted the payoff. A month later, Toyota/Lexus Total Loss Department falsely stated that AAA had not submitted the documentation to request title and close the account. Now, over a month after my Lexus was paid off by AAA, and after I demanded they expedite my refund of $875 for the excess wear warrant, and my $450 security deposit, I was told by a "resolution specialist" that the payoff amount quoted to AAA over a month ago was not correct, and AAA owes them a balance of $179.59, and I will not be receiving a refund.

I then told the "resolution specialist" that I had read the hundreds of consumer complaints about Toyota Lexus Financial Services aka RIP-OFF scammers, and I would be submitting a formal complaint to corporate and demanding an internal investigation of the fraud. As soon as I threatened to pursue an internal investigation of the fraud, I was assured that Toyota Financial Services would accept the original quoted payoff amount, and issue me my refunds within 2 days.

They also falsely reported a late payment for the one and only payment I made ON-TIME on May 17th, and when I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told as usual that "a supervisor isn't available." Every single person so called "customer service representative" who works for Toyota Financial Services and their Total Loss Department are a bunch of incompetent and rude dead heads. It's a total waste of time and effort to call them. I will NEVER lease or purchase another Lexus or Toyota vehicle ever again.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I turned in a leased Lexus ES350 at Rohrich Lexus on 5/2/17. Prior to turning in the vehicle, I had it inspected by a certified body shop. I purchased 4 new tires and made sure the vehicle was in great shape when it was returned to Lexus. I even tried to have the inspector who Lexus uses, come out to do a pre-check of the vehicle, but the 3rd party company made this impossible. Rohrich Lexus told me that when I called the 3rd party inspector, they would get someone out within 1 week. When I called the 3rd party inspector, they said that it would be 3 weeks to a month before someone would check the vehicle.

Prior to turning in the vehicle, I took photos of every angle and the vehicle was in great condition. When I received the bill on 7/31/17, I tried to access the inspection report via the website that was given on the bill statement. When I entered my login information, there was not an inspection report available and I was given a message that I would have to contact the dealership for the report. I am being scammed for $641.16 worth of excessive wear and use charges.

Original review: June 23, 2017

A few years back I purchase a CPO Lexus LS460L. This past November I was fortunate enough to have paid off my vehicle in full. Very satisfied with the vehicle. I decided to keep it since it was paid for. I contacted Lexus Financial Services in regards to the title of my vehicle. The first two months they assured me it was in the mail. After the fourth month I was told my address on file needed to be updated. This struck me as strange because the address where I receive my statements has not changed. I called Lexus Financial again only hear the same story of how it will be in the mail asap. As of today I have still yet to receive the title to a car that I've owned and paid for nearly 8 months. I've read many reviews about this company and it seems like the same issue; poor customer service.

Original review: June 19, 2017

If I could give zero stars I would. Typically when you first call the people in customer service are helpful, but mainly because all they do is connect you to other people. Which is honestly what happens every time you call, you get connected ten times to never speak to anyone who can help you, and each person has to ask the same questions over and over to say "I'm the wrong dept." I have never been treated so poorly and rudely. I get this is a company out to make money, but this is insane.

I lost everything in a fire a few years ago, and with it was a key fob. After calling and asking for the fee to be waived at the end of the lease, showing evidence of such fire and loss, they told me no. They wouldn't even speak to me about it. They also would never let me speak to a manager (said they don't have any and they report to no one) and then was I asked for the team lead, I was told I wasn't allowed to speak with them and have been hung up on. What is $375 to them? Why is there a fee they are so stuck on for a good reason? Especially when the car being turned in was in excellent shape for them to turn around and lease or sell. This is one of many terrible occurrences dealing with this company. I will never lease a Lexus again, which is unfortunate because the team at the dealership was delightful to work with. I realize this is a small amount to fight for, but it was the last straw of being treated terribly.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Do not do it. Never lease through Lexus Financial. They are thieves. Paid $500+ for an extra month at end of lease but returned the vehicle within days of paying. So paid through April 20 but returned vehicle on March 21, but they kept the entire one month payment. Amazing that a company the size of Lexus needs to steal $500 from an individual. Worst business practices on the planet. Also paid my $350 disposition fee which I would never have paid had I known that they would not refund my money. Absolute worst. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

Lexus Financial Services Company Information