Lexus Financial Services

• 2%
  • 1%
  • 82%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Reviewed July 7, 2024

Terrible app. I paid my payment TWICE on time and it still says that I was past due and the money if nowhere to be found. I called customer service and they were no help and a bunch of liars. So disappointed with Lexus. I’m trading my car in for a different one because of their system.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed June 25, 2024

I will never buy another Lexus. They process is slow. Customer service is bad. They're liars and do not keep their word. I will never buy another vehicle form Lexus just not to have to deal with their finance department.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppEase of Use

Reviewed June 24, 2024

It is very difficult to use. I am with them for many years, not much of improvement. Every time you have to call for help or take the risk of missing few days of payment, and soon you will find the report to credit bureau. The app is difficult and many times my friends laugh about getting put in cold and it take good few minutes to starts the app that if it works, they have Mercedes and BMW. And even the ones who have car started from phone their car are worn and I am trying to start the car. And many time I have to go physically to start the car before 15 minutes. I think it is time to move beyond Lexus to something else. They're way behind in the Apps.

Reviewed May 2, 2024

I decided to purchase my leased vehicle at the end of the lease period.. I was told by LFS customer care that there is no option for online payment and the only option I have is to send them a Cashier's check through mail (not sure how in the earth is that possible in 21st century). Anyway, I sent a cashier's check along with required documentations to LFS and they received those on 04/10/2024. I requested, constantly followed up and raised tickets with LFS customer care so that I get the title back by 04/30 as that was my registration expiration date. I was told that LFS processing time is 10 BDs (different operator told me 14 BDs) which can't be reduced at any cost and I was suggested to reach out to my local DMV to see what DMV can offer to extend my registration (option was, I have to pay registration fees 2 times... One for extending the registration before 04/30 and then again pay the registration fees when the title is moved to my name).

I requested LFS to send me the title through expedited shipping and they said they will send it via regular USPS mail without tracking number unless I share my a/c number with UPS/FedEx (which I do not have). Finally, they sent the title on 04/26 (13th BD) through regular USPS mail and I received it on 05/01. Currently, I can't drive my car as the registration has already expired and I am scheduling an appointment with DMV. What a pity Lexus Financial Services... This is how a luxury car brand Lexus is dealing with its customers. I will be extremely careful dealing with you next time and spread my loving experience with the world.

Reviewed April 27, 2024

Lexus makes great vehicles but LFS has the worst customer services I have ever experienced. The only other thing I can compare it to is Spirit Airlines customer service. I leased 2018 GX. When I wanted to buy the at the end of the lease I had worst experience ever. I thought it’s just a one time deal. It was such a drawn and unpleasant experience that I ended up just returning the vehicle. In 2021 I leased a RX 350 from a different dealership. 2 months prior to lease maturity I wanted to trade it in for another manufacturer. Came to find out that the dealership never properly filled out the title paper work and it doesn’t exist. As of today it's been 2 more months and I have heard at least a half dozen or more lies.

For 4 months every week I have spent 45-60 mins with LFS to tell me this mythical creature called local finance manager who oversees the all the Lexus dealers that lives in the mountains of Tibet which can only be reached through emails have been notified is working on it. I was given number of corporate customer service. Which is a basically a voicemail that allows you to curse and vent which at the end of the day they probably press ”delete all”. I am exhausted so finally I am going to return this vehicle back to Lexus. I love their cars but because of their crappy financial services I will never ever get a Lexus again. I would highly recommend that no one should ever do it ether. This review is not based on one vehicle/lease experience.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2024

Three times using LFS and not once had I had a single issue with the service or the brand itself as a whole. Always paid on time. Never needed any customer service. Titles were sent to me at the end of all loans in good time. I don’t see why so many people have a negative view about LFS.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2024

I recently paid off my loan which Lexus messed up the payments on. I paid my entire loan off and instead they took my monthly payment leaving me with a $30-$60 balance I didn’t realize I still owed until I received a late text message. I paid it right away. I had never paid late, asked for an extension or missed a payment for the entire length of the loan. They reported that late payment right away and left a derogatory mark on my credit report and were unwilling to reverse because of their policy to report true and accurate information…At this point, I used to swear by Lexus. I don’t care how much I love their cars, I will NEVER give them another dime of my money ever again. This derogatory mark could potentially hinder me furthering my career all for $30-$60 after giving Lexus over $40k of my money.

Reviewed Dec. 28, 2023

I made a one-time payment to Lexus Finance (with the payoff noted on their phone app, website, and telephone--specifically stating that as long as I paid the full amount off by a certain date, the payoff amount was "X".). After I paid off the amount, I was surprised to see that I still owed about $60 dollars on the car (after paying off tens of thousands). Lexus finance would not budge; they claimed that the amount owed was higher than what I saw (or heard) from all 3 sources available (app, website, and phone). This is misleading and I am happy I paid this car off shortly after. I can only imagine the lack of transparency and deceitfulness that occurs. Nice ride, but I would recommend seeking an alternate means of payment or avoiding Lexus altogether.

Contract & TermsPrice

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2023

Unpleasant Experience with Lexus Financial Services - Lack of Transparency and Deceptive Practices. I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and disappointment with the recent experience my family had with your financial services, particularly at the **Northborough, MA branch**. The lack of transparency regarding fees, charges, and payment terms has left us feeling deceived and taken advantage of.

Firstly, we were promised a $1000 discount on the total price if we agreed to pay in installments. However, upon closer inspection, it became apparent that this discount was being offset through an increase in the interest rate. This deceptive practice is both unethical and unacceptable. Providing clear and honest information about pricing and terms is crucial for building trust with customers, and we feel that this was severely lacking in our case.

Furthermore, the financial manager, Kevin, was involved in persuading my aged parents to purchase a $3000 warranty. We were assured that this warranty could be canceled at any time without any additional fees. To our dismay, when we attempted to cancel the warranty, we were informed of an unexpected cancellation fee. This contradicts the initial representation made to us and is a clear violation of trust. Kevin's misleading statements and failure to provide accurate information have tarnished our experience with Lexus Financial Services. It is disheartening to see a company resort to such deceptive practices, especially when dealing with vulnerable customers like my aged parents.

We are left questioning the integrity of the entire transaction, and we believe that our trust has been abused. I intend to file a formal complaint against Kevin for his unscrupulous behavior and for providing false information to convince my parents to purchase a car under terms that were not fully disclosed. I urge Lexus Financial Services to address these issues promptly, reassess your practices to ensure transparency, and take appropriate action against those who engage in deceptive practices. Your commitment to customer satisfaction and ethical business practices is paramount in maintaining a positive reputation.

Sincerely,

Cathy **

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2023

I purchased my car from Lexus at the end of my lease. They cashed my check on 8/26/23 and claimed they sent out my Lien Release, Bill of Sale, and Title on 9/7/23. After countless phone calls I was told it was missing and they always send these docs via snail mail. Who sends important paperwork without a tracking number. I was told they only use snail mail. Then the other day I received my Lien release only via Fedex. Then I received a letter dated 9/21 saying my title isn’t available and therefore they can’t send it out. First I was told that it went then a letter came and told me they don’t have it. Now after spend a total of 20 minutes on hold with a specialist who said they can’t afford to send documents FedEx or with a tracking number Then she told me I don’t need the Title or Bill of Sale to register a car, which in MA is not the case. I need to resolve this ASAP and no one is helping. HELP!!!

Lexus Financial Services Company Information