2. Finance

Lexus Financial Services

Lexus Financial Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.15/5

Lexus Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I see that I am not the only person who was treated terribly by Lexus Financial Services. This is an astonishingly bad company that provides the worst customer service and support in financial services. DO NOT LEASE A LEXUS OR WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. They let a little $5 adjustment to my auto-pay lease payment accumulate and reported me to the credit bureaus without any notification. It's criminal how poorly they treat their customers. As you can see with all of the complaints they are a terrible company. Unethical borderline criminal.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I returned my 2017 Lexus lease to the dealer and had prepaid for minor scratches to the car when I got the lease. To make a long story short this car was in the Lexus shop 9 times in 3 years because the tires were all losing air. Finally they found the problem to be the rims so they had been driving the car all the time during the 9 service visits. Then I get a 350$ over mileage charge which happened because the dealer drove the car so much. I spoke with Lexus Financial and they were of no help. All they said was, "It’s not our problem." I won’t argue over 350$ but they lost a customer. I just bought my 21 year old daughter a BMW so Lexus lost a customer due to their terrible service.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I have purchased several vehicles from Lexus and Lexus Financial held the note. In 10 years, I have never missed a payment and never been late. I am self employed and when COVID-19 hit, my business suffered badly causing me to file Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in order to save my company. I did not include Lexus in my plan and was continuing to pay them as I always had. Then Lexus would no longer accept my payments, and I spent 2 months trying to contact them. Lexus then sent me a notice that they would take my car (2010 Lexus RS450H) for a $5000 credit but I would have to pay off the difference. I asked about the virus situation and offered to pay it off for the KBB value of $7000.00 and they refused to work with me. Now they are not accepting my payments at all, and my last payment they accepted was February 2020, and no one can take any payments from me.

This is the most crooked and greedy company I have ever dealt with and they hide behind the fact that no one can make any decisions on anything. It is worse than passing a bill in Congress. Whatever you do, do not finance with them. Get an outside finance company or bank because Lexus people are crooks. They lie and pass you around like trash.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Due to Covid-19 I was granted a deferral for 2 months. Lexus is charging their customers $78. 26 per month. As a customer, I feel Lexus is taking advantage of their customers through this difficult time. I live in Maryland and the State is not fully open and my small business depends on providing services to the community but if our clients are all teleworking this prevents us from providing such service which decreases our revenue. Instead of Lexus trying to bleed their customers they should be more understanding and waive such fees especially since they only charge $25.72 for late payments. Why would I pay $156.52 to defer a payment when I can just pay late for $51.44.

We are all trying to manage our mental, finances, and safety through this pandemic and the last thing we need is companies taking advantage of consumers/customers. Lexus Do Better!!! I will no longer be your customer after my lease comes to term. Mercedes and BMW are looking a whole lot better to me right about now!!!

Original review: June 12, 2020

I'm very disappointed on how Lexus is handling the recall on my RX 2019. The Corporate Satisfaction Office is not trying to Financially help with a rebate... Currently they providing a $35 a day rental car to replace my RX 2019 until Lexus figure out the problem and find the resolutions. I brought a Lexus because of the quality.. Currently I have to settle to drive a Camy which has no navigation or cd player while paying for a Lexus car (750.00 Monthly; I have been calling the corporate office asking for some kind of restitution for the distress. I call several time and they told me "While we are giving you a car to drive" You cant compare Apples with Oranges. Help me with that car note that I have been paying but not driving. Its been over a months... To the finance department, please issue me a check for my carnote for my 2019 Lexus RX350 that I have not driven in over a month and now they are telling me the end of June... Not Fair...

Original review: June 11, 2020

I called to go over an extremely big problem with my account. Called waited on hold for 20 mins! System just disconnected. Called again. Waited 25 mins. Spoke to a representative, when she couldnt get me any results I asked for a manager. Waited 20 mins, representative came back on the line and gave me a number to scion to call for help with my issue. Called the number. Waited 20 more mins to be told they have nothing to do with my issue. Called back original customer care number. OFFICE is closed!! Do better Lexus!!!

Original review: May 30, 2020

Doesn’t matter to LFS how many cars you’ve leased or if you’ve paid on time every month. If you don’t double pay property taxes which they charge when you re-lease another car at the end of the prior lease. THEY DO THIS TO EVERY CUSTOMER WHETHER YOU NOTICE IT OR NOT. I’ve paid my property tax every year. But when I leased another car at the end of my present lease, they want me to pay the full property tax on the one I turned in and the full property tax on the new car I leased. So they want over $430 for property taxes!!! Their side of this ** is that Texas doesn’t pro-rate. I don’t care about Texas. I didn’t lease the car from Texas. That extra property tax is LFS cost of doing business. Why do they think that a customer should pay 2 property taxes to lease another car from them?

The only way to avoid their double taxation is to lease every car on January 1 of every year but they aren’t open on January 1 of ANY year! Plus they always send out renewal lease discounts at least 3 months prior to the end of your current lease. So they end up charging you 24 months of property taxes although you only had 1 car in your possession for the entire 12 months. You may not know you paid 2 property taxes in the year you leased another car from them because they've added it to your current lease and it may not show up under the new lease for sometimes 2 years after you’ve turned in the prior leased car. Beware these thieves (LFS) are ripping you off.

Currently they have reported me to TRANSWORLD FOR the 2015 Lexus PROPERTY TAX WHEN I LEASED MY CURRENT 2017 Lexus in 2017. Although I did pay my property tax on the 2017 Lexus for that years property tax. I PAID $229.34. I only had the 2017 Lexus for 4 months but paid property tax on it for 12 months. See they want 12 months of property tax on the 2015 Lexus I turned in after having it for 8 months. They want an additional $217 for the 2015 Lexus I turned in.

This is on top of the $445 LFS/TFS service fee the salesman added to my 2015 lease and nobody from Park Place Lexus to LFS/TFS can explain what the service fee is for. The sales person assistant told me they use to build in this double taxation in prior leases. I'm going to arbitration to find out if these thieves can legally screw their customers like they have been doing for years. Until then LFS has Transworld calling me everyday.

I’ll never do business again at Park Place Lexus or LFS again!! Both organizations are totally stupid to run off a customer over $217 but there you have it. After 5 cars and no late payments I’d say they’ve ** in their mess kit. Lexus financial is one hateful company. Get this- I have been dealing with the CEO’s executive’s office the entire time. The CEO is having Transworld to call me everyday!!!!

Original review: May 26, 2020

I recently sent a request to Lexus Financial for a negative credit rating to be removed from my credit report. My family have been loyal Lexus customers for the past 8 years with either a lease or purchase and have never missed a payment. During the initial COVID-19 situation in mid March I missed a payment but discovered it shortly after. I then paid the current month and next month online however I came to find out that there was a malfunction with payment online system and the payment never went through. I immediately sent the required payment and called customer service who waived the late fee. However Lexus Financial declined my written request not once but 3 times. They just lost a loyal family.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I've had my Lexus IS350 F-Sport for 2 out of the 3 years, my second Lexus lease by the way. And I wanted something new, I was interested in the Tesla Model 3 but they do not accept trade ins. So I needed to get out of my lease. I listed my car on Swapalease.com and have had about 6 interested buyers, every single time I called LFS and requested an Application I got a different answer, first they would email it to me, then I got a email saying they would mail it to me, month later I call back, they said they would get back to me. I emailed support 2-3 more times and they just told me to call the dealer, called local dealer 3 times, nobody there had ever heard of a "Lease Transfer"... Yea right. They tell me to call LFS back. I've requested it at least a half a dozen times now by both Phone and email and they REFUSE to issue me an application to get out of my lease. I'll never buy a Lexus again. Garbage company.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I have had numerous issues with the app and with my account payment, that were of no fault of my own. When I call to get help with these things, I am told they will create a ticket to have the problem solved, and then nothing. I have not been able to resolve a single issue through Lexus Financial. I love my car, but will never buy another Lexus because the customer service is basically nonexistent.

Lexus Financial Services Company Information