1.80/5
Based on 256 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Honda CRV

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 30, 2017

280 Honda CRV Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I taken my 2015 model CRV to Honda service centre after the vibration at idle become severe. (It was there from day one but ignored it as it was not that noticeable, but for last a few month it increased). At the service center they applied Honda recommended mode 1 and 3 repair, but that didn't fix the issue. So I reached out to Honda customer care, and taken my car multiple ties to the same service centre as per the case manager suggested. Unfortunately they couldn't fix the issue, and now case manager is saying that is the "characteristic" of the car!!! Seriously? Since this vibration is vivid and too annoying I can prove it easily, so I requested the case manager to consider taking a second opinion at a different Honda service center to make sure the fix they applied is proper.

His response was shocking, he adamantly said "you can take the car wherever you want, but as per Honda this is the characteristic of the car." Also he was not ready to give that in black and white, also denied my request to get case summary. I bought this car in May 2015 and it covered around 19k when I first reported the issue to the service centre, but it is under warranty. Now I am confused what to do next, Honda is not participating on arbitration program. There are already several lawsuits against Honda on this issue (consolidated in Ohio case #**), but there is no more information about final verdict.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Our CRV has been put through the ringer and keeps running and running well. It's the best vehicle I have owned and I highly recommend it. Families or single, you can't go wrong.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 26, 2017

Honda has had problems with this (Sudden Unexplained Acceleration) before, I know. But I love my CRV and have driven one since 2009. Once before I had a problem while pulling into a parking place in a hospital parking garage. I chalked it up to missing the brake pedal and hitting the accelerator. However, last Thursday - while pulling into a parking place at my doctor's office - my car suddenly accelerated, running up an embankment and over 4 shrubs before coming to a stop but not before hitting a Chrysler 300 that was parked across from me.

I told the officer that investigated the crash that "my foot must have slipped off the brake pedal and onto the accelerator." He was amazed that I had generated enough power to go as far as I did. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the car had become "possessed" and had taken over my driving. Even after I took my foot off of whatever pedal I was pressing on, the car continued to accelerate and it took both feet stomping on the brake pedal to bring the car to a stop (or the other car). It has been explained to me that there is a computer in charge of signaling the throttle, not the accelerator, which presents this problem. Honda - fix this issue!!!

Original review: June 28, 2017

I own a 2005 Honda CRV and won't part with it! When I saw it in the showroom I immediately said out loud "I want that!" It had just the right styling, sleekness and attitude with its gleaming color of white, contrasts of red rear light, rear spare tire and running boards. It would be nice to buy a new one but the current styling looks nothing like the SUV it once was. There are a lot of vintage CRV owners holding on to their old ones hoping, waiting and wanting the styling to revert back and won't buy a new one because not only do they not look like an SUV, they are UGLY! By the way, my friend owns a 2003 and feels exactly the same. As we drive together on the freeway we comment on every new one we see; now a kind word is spoken. Honda, what were you thinking?

Original review: June 24, 2017

Beware, there are only 17 mobile phones that work with the Honda CRV Bluetooth system. It has been like getting blood out of a stone to try and access the compatibility list. Honda UK, EU and the dealership were unhelpful. I am now without the ability to use handsfree device in a car that I have leased for business from a Honda UK dealership. So annoying!! None of the 17 phones (list below) are easy to obtain - all second hand! Unless I go for Apple, which is no use as my business does not run on Mac.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda?

Original review: June 17, 2017
    Bought brand new Honda CRV 2014 with 85KM on it. Vehicle not even 3 years old and these are the work that was performed on it due to the problems I had.

VTC actuator 2 times - grinding noise still there. Transmission change due to bad whine on a highway. Rear differential due to vibration on highway. Differential oil pump 2 times due to croaking noise. Moonroof due to the rust inside from the factory. Changed tires due to hopping poor quality rubber. I do not recommend Honda. Their quality is terrible. I will be getting RAV4.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Honda CRV 2010 problem list: 85,000 replaced catalytic converter, 5 times under normal maintenance had to replace 4 quarts of oil, replaced timing cover, replaced a/c compressor, call Honda and all I got was "please call your dealership". Every single issue I had has a safety notice attached to it so obviously Honda realized it was a problem. Please stand by your cars. Look at all these safety notices. Last recall for Honda CRVs was driver side airbag randomly deploys. I had that replaced with the recall a couple months ago. The customer rep says "oh you better get that replaced. Its urgent". Well not that urgent if you tell me 7 years later. Anyways you lost a long time customer. I also told a couple hundred people about my story and plan on telling a couple hundred more.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Had a safety recall concerning my light switch, seems the lights go off and won't come back on. The dealer replaced the switch the first 2 times it happened but I had to pay $199 the third time because they couldn't get verification from corporate. I dealt with the corporate customer relations for 7 weeks only to be told the dealer shouldn't have replaced without corporate approval. Back and forth between the dealer and corporate everyone pointing the finger. Very dissatisfied with customer relations and Honda corporate in general. Very bad company to deal with. They seem to replace defective parts with more defective parts and make the consumer pay for it.

Original review: May 17, 2017

While driving I noticed the dashboard cluster (tachometer, speedometer, gas gauge) were all at zero in my 2005 CRV. Dealer and Honda America both said they hadn't heard of this happening with Honda vehicles. However, on numerous Honda forums customers are reporting the issue with CRV and Civic over several model years. What does it take for Honda to issue a recall? Has anyone else had the issue? If so what was the final diagnosis?

Original review: May 12, 2017

I bought a new Honda CRV 2014 from a Honda Dealer in California. However, last month, the air conditioner being of poor build quality developed a hole in its body and stopped working. Given I am still under 3 years warranty period, I reached out to closest Honda dealer and I was told that even the evaporator of the air conditioner is not working. Finally, Honda only covered the repair of the evaporator and I had to pay $700 for the condenser repairs and another $300 for a rental car while my car was being serviced. Honda is known for its reliability and durability of cars. I am really disappointed with this experience with Honda and have lost confidence in the brand.

Original review: May 10, 2017

2015 Honda vibration & tire issue: Leased a brand new 2015 Honda CRV in Florida in April of 2015 to move my belongings back home to New Jersey. Since I purchased the CRV in hot, sunny Florida, the air conditioner was running during my test drive so I was not aware of any vibration issue until I got back home to New Jersey and stopped using my A/C. This is when I became aware of the vibration while idling or waiting at a stop sign or light. I also realized that you cannot feel it when either the heater or A/C is on.

Nonetheless, after many calls to American Honda (their customer service is the worst!) and being assigned a rep that was pretty much going through the motions with no empathy whatsoever, they did a software update and replaced my front headrests as per their second bulletin. I know it makes no sense, but the headrest replacement was supposed to resolve the vibration issue. They replaced them with "heavier" headrests. When I got my car back, the vibration was actually worse! I called my assigned American Honda rep again and he offered no further resolutions as they supposedly did all the could do until they have a "fix" -- which I am still waiting for. Car is now exactly 2 years old!

Fast forward to today, May 9, 2017. Oil light came on and I took SUV in for the oil service. The service desk told me I had a B12 code which required an alignment, oil change and tire rotation for a total of $204.00. I gasped and reminded him I only came in for an express oil change for $40.00. Eventually, I opted for just the oil change and tire rotation for $74.00. My CRV currently has 24,500 miles.

When SUV was ready, Service guy informs me that ALL 4 tires are worn on the inside and needed to be replaced ASAP and that an alignment needs to be done as well! Again, another gasp... Are you kidding me? You can tell by the mileage that this car is driven about 1000 miles/month (average; not excessive) and the car is only 2 years old, so how is it possible that I already need 4 new tires?! My lease is up in 1 year... why would I want to put new tires on a car I will be returning soon?! Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I have owned many new cars in the past and I have never had to replace the tires on any of them within the first 2 years! My past 2 new cars were from Nissan. I traded a 2013 Nissan Altima (that I loved) for this disappointing CRV. I am seriously considering taking a loss and trading the CRV in before my lease is up. I got a Honda because of their reliability, reputation and the brand -- what a BIG mistake! I believe they use low quality parts and materials and that is why I need new tires. Based upon my experience, I would never recommend Honda to anyone. This is my first and my last Honda!!! I am going back to Nissan! Not only did I buy a "lemon" from Honda, but the customer service from American Honda also leaves a lot to be desired as well! Very disappointed with the Honda brand!

Original review: April 27, 2017

I bought this car (2010 Honda CRV) brand new with heated leather seats. It was suppose to be my dream car at a pretty price of 30,000 in 2010. There have been so many engineering flaws with this car starting with high oil consumption. My Honda dealer did not take this seriously for years. Finally, I researched it on the internet and found that in a Honda dealer in Oak Lawn, Illinois did take it seriously and after much testing honored the recall and had to replace the O rings. Then there is the screeching sound when I start the ignition. Honda dealer says it is another engineering problem and that it only makes that sound when starting a cold engine and that if I turn it off and restart it will not make that sound. But still no recall on that problem. Then recall on the airbags. Fine, they replaced them.

But I was recently in an auto accident where I did $5,000 in damages to the front end of the car. I hit that steering wheel hard with my chest to the point it knocked off my glasses and not one airbag was deployed. I am so disappointed with this car and all its problems and expenses.

Original review: March 4, 2017

CR-V 2013 latch from rear door doesn't not work when temperatures goes below 40. I had to pay for the repair but I read a lots of complaints about the same problem and lawsuits. This problem should have a recall. I would like the refund because many received from the lawsuit!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

Bought 2016 Honda CR-V in August 2016. Turns out to be less than expected. Automatic transmission shifts ROUGH and HARD. Requires extreme force to shift. Rear view camera and viewing screen malfunctions. Screen is "snowed out" when outdoors is dark. Honda (Highland Park Illinois) refuses to repair. Claims "this is normal". Would not recommend buying.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Barely 1 year old car and tire pressure indicator has been on for almost the entire time. Took it to dealer in the beginning twice and they said I had put too much air in (really?). They adjusted it and within a couple of days it came back on again. Took it again and again, can't find any problems and they reset it. I now drive with it on, so annoying. Two days ago with 14K miles on my car I was in VA on a business trip. Went to the client and after a couple hours I went to leave and my battery was completely dead. Dead to the point my radio reset. Had to get jumped. I was afraid to stop on the way home so I drove over 6 hours without stopping. After seeing other people with the same complaint I am wondering why Honda hasn't addressed these issues?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Purchased a 2016 CRV Honda Touring April, 2016. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle and am very disappointed for all the money I am spending on it. A couple months after purchasing this vehicle the tire pressure came on. Went to find a place that has the particular air that goes in my car to find out the pressure was fine. Eight months after having the vehicle I got in my car, tried to start it and found out battery was dead. My husband had to give me a hot shot to get it to the dealer.

Four weeks later I drove to West Virginia University from Baltimore and on the way there we experienced bad weather. My windshield froze and after I tried several times to clean my windshield and back the windshield washer fluid would not work. This left me in a very dangerous condition on routes 68 and 70 and not being able to see. I had to stop on the side of the road, pour water on the windshield all the way there and back home.

When I took it back to the dealership they told me it was because the fluid should have been changed due to the temperature. Never heard this. They said there was water in the fluid and it froze. I had an argument with both the sales manager, who sold me the car and the service manager. Now I am having issues with the breaks. There is a loud unusual noise when I start out in the morning sounding like grinding. Back to the dealership. I hate this car, it is not reliable and I do not feel safe driving it. I am going to try and sell it after a couple months.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

I own a 2014 Honda CRV with about 49,000 miles on it. I had oil changes and any required maintenance performed as required. On the morning of January 19, 2017 I was driving to work on Route 55 in New Jersey. At first I noticed an odor yet thought it was the trucks around me. White smoke started to lightly come through the passenger side air vent. It increased and I noticed gray smoke coming from the right side of my hood.

At this time I pulled over to the side of the highway and put my blinkers on. The smoke started getting darker and more of it. I got out of the car and went toward a gentleman who had pulled over. We called 911 to the State Police in Bellmawr NJ. Within 4 minutes the front engine area was in flames. You can see the pictures and the Allstate insurance claim. The car has been totaled due to fire.

Though the car loan will be satisfied and paid off I was not prepared to be in this position of having to purchase a car. This will cost me a downpayment. I planned to own the Honda CRV well past it being paid off. Now due to a malfunction with the 2014 Honda CRV the engine caught fire as I was driving to work. I want Honda to compensate me any costs I will incur to purchase another car. Completing some quick research engine fires seem to be an issue with several model years of the CRV. I would like a lawyer to look into just how many Honda CRV engine fires there are. I am grateful to have not been harmed physically.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I have brought my 2015 Honda CR-V EX to 2 different dealers 5 times to try and resolve a problem. The tire pressure light keeps coming on. I have the pressure checked and it is always at least 2 lbs more than required which means the light should not go on. I reset the light, drive on and the light returns. The last dealer told me there is nothing wrong. If the light comes on, this a warning. Obviously there is something wrong with the sensor.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Bought 2012 CRV new and soon encountered improper battery charging issue, when car was about a year old or so. Alternator would not recharge battery on short daytime trips (when electrical load is low). To summarize, dealer would not (or could not) fix the problem. I ended up using the simple fix - drive with headlights ON 24/7. Doing this causes the charging control to make alternator charge at high (14 volts or so) rate - which keeps the battery charged. Dealer never helped. HONDA never helped. My original battery is still working fine and I will replace it at about 5yrs as a routine. I like the CRV otherwise. Thanks for nothing Honda on the poor charging system.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I purchased a 2016 Honda CRV in June 2016. I have been complaining to Honda about the noise and vibration since. I have been back and forth to the service center. They keep trying to get me to believe #1 that I don't feel vibration and #2, the noise is normal. They told me to wait until other people have problems with their CRV then maybe they will believe something is wrong with my car. I spoke with corporate. They didn't help at all. Basically Honda is saying deal with the problems because warranty means nothing. I put down a lot of money for this car and I'm paying a lot for it. I'm very disappointed with my purchase and with Honda.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Love the CRV and has given us no problems! This is my 4th Honda. I love the style, the comfort, the CD Player, actually all about Honda. Had an Accord that I gifted to my mother. She still has it and loves it. It's a 2004. So we have the CRV now, living in the country. Very durable and reliable. My Accords had heated seating, and I miss that in this vehicle. Other than that, we have had no problems at all. Great SUV!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I have a 2010 CR-V EXL AWD. I am the original whom brought it brand new with 9 miles on it. Now six and half years later I have 94,000 plus miles on it. This vehicle is the best driven, most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in all four seasons. I have had no real issues with the CR-V unlike the problems I had with three Fords. All in all I've hardly taken CVR in for anything other than the basic services such as oil change, tire rotation, air filters and so on. Any issues I had was taken care of promptly when having recalls and other issues in my extended warranties I brought with this CR-V without any hassles from Hardin Co Honda. It is sad to hear of so many complaints about Honda.

Only issue I had that became an issue for me was the Bridgestone tires. Even though I had the original set that came with the new CR-V and new sets put on roughly 30,000 miles later, I had nothing but problems with Bridgestone tires losing air after 7 months having them. Every few days I had to put more air into the tires. I finally got fed up with the hassle and went with different company of tires and had no problems with them even after more than a year later. Even through this my very first vehicle with Honda and my family member having bought 5 or 6 Accords I plan on buying another CR-V EXL AWD hopefully in near future.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

2014 CRV Battery issue - Dealership not honest until car is out of warranty. Car battery dead within 3 years and the 36,000 mile coverage. Took it to Berkeley Honda and they tested the battery and said it was fine. I questioned them quite a bit here and they just said that Honda would not cover if it passed the test. Less than three months later, the car doesn't start after at brief (15 min) stop. We had driven 1.5 hours of a 7 hour trip. Ended up taking it back to the same dealership after jumping it that morning and it checks out as fine once again. I tell them that's impossible. They then say "let's leave the lights on for 15 mins and try again." The lights fade out within 5 mins. They test the battery again and once again it passes!! They then state they need to do a load and discharge test at which the battery fails. I'm then told for just under $200 they will replace it. They will not acknowledge the issue less than three months prior that was within warranty.

I suggest any used car purchased from Honda you ask for a brand new battery prior to driving off the lot. I understand prescribed obsolescence but when it unit fails within its coverage period you should replace the unit or at least do all the tests. My issue is not so much with Honda but with the Honda Dealership in Berkeley, Ca.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Rental for 200 miles - 2016 Honda CRV SE - Foremost, it's awful to read about the owner experiences, especially from those who previously owned a Honda. There needs to be lemon laws in North America as a whole, or the manufacturer will do whatever they please when their cars aren't working as expected, or for which it was meant... Recalls forced upon the manufacturer by the F.T.A, or Ministry of Transportation in Canada doesn't capture the "general" defects on reads about in forums. My SHORT TERM assessment had me looking up "professional" reviews; mainly positive. No surprise as many are short term. Then I looked for negative consumer experiences that brought me to Consumer Affairs.

My experience. Headlights. I couldn't see very well when driving in dark areas that included highway and rain. The infotainment unit was the worse I've used. The GUI was not intuitive, where you had to hunt around for settings in something nothing more than a basic unit. Initially, the FM/AM radio options wouldn't even show when you pressed audio. I had to pull over, and pair my mobile. Then for some odd reason, all the audio options like radio appeared. The menu, and home button was unresponsive to the point where I had to stop using them, or it could be "equivalent" to texting. Steering was not responsive. I felt the car pulled enough to be noticeable, where my passenger noticed. Seats were incredibly uncomfortable during my highway drive. Passenger was okay with their seat.

Gas mileage was horrific for a 4 cylinder that has an "eco" setting that was on. I looked at the gas consumption summary from drivers who rented before me. The good when at highway speed, it drove well. Whereas pickup to highway speed was sluggish. Smart entry worked without issue. Cargo space was nice, rear seats were roomy, no idea about comfort though as no one sat back there. My experience was like an extended test drive.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

2016 Honda CRV - When pulling into a parking space at a very slow speed, braking and ready to shift gear into park, the car suddenly lurched forward accelerated from a stopped position and hit a tree. I tried desperately to brake and stop. The front end of my new Honda CRV of two months had to be repaired and supposedly was tested and found nothing wrong. Ha! I am not confident driving this Honda vehicle and would not get one again.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

8 months ago I bought this vehicle after a long research. The reviews were excellent and I loved it right from the beginning even though it had a weird vibration when idling. After some research I was convinced that this was normal. Two weeks ago, while performing a routine oil change the technicians found a major oil leak; I was shocked; I never noticed it because I park it on a very stained spot in my garage. So I have no idea if my CRV was leaking oil since I got it or if it started during these last months. I made more research and to my surprise nobody was complaining online. I found similar complaints about 2015 CRVs and Accords but not 2016 CRVS.

When they first kept my CRV at the shop they returned it two days later saying that the issue was taken care of and it wasnt so I returned the following day. They kept it 10 more days while they figured out where the leak came from and waited for the parts to repair it. I was told that the issue was a seal behind a fuel line. The vehicle was returned to me yesterday and at first I thought it wasnt repaired properly because I checked underneath and I found an oily spot on the ground and on the vehicle but after I wiped it off and kept it overnight I found no more leaks or spots, so Im hoping and assuming that what I saw was just residue that they failed to clean up.

But I didnt buy a 28k vehicle to have this kind of issues; thats the least you expect or want. I must say that I was provided with a loaner and overall I feel I was treated fairly but I was still very disappointed that I had to go through this. Wheres Hondas reputation? Obviously something went wrong on the assembling line and Quality Control was not at its best. And the vibration I was talking about at the beginning? Pretty much gone. I dont know if it had anything to do with a software update they did. But that improved. Im not sure if I'll buy another Honda again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I just wanted to express my worst experience with Sam Swope Honda. On Saturday early morning I saw add of new Honda CRV-EXL-AWD with 5k+ discount and called to confirm on it. Customer care confirmed based on website and then I asked to schedule appointment. I have received appointment confirmation along with confirmation call from Honda. I went to store with my family along with 9 month daughter and wife to buy that vehicle as price was 24913 (New Honda CRV EXL AWD 2016). Sales consultant tried to find that vehicle based on the model and VIN number I have shared with them. Later she said "I will show you exact same vehicle with different color" and she showed me black one with all the feature and details.

Later we did test drive as well. I asked her to drive and she tried to find out the vehicle on some other vehicle slot. Later we came back to office and I was about to book that vehicle, so I asked to check keys. She went to her manager and then asked about it, but later manager came and said "we can't sell this vehicle with this much of low price" and came with new quote. He said it's not first time happening. This is mistake while uploading details. I was shocked as I came with my family, spent almost 2 hr and also called my friend from Lexington. This is kind of cheat they did with me. Now how customer believe in Honda website prices? One place showing different and otherway saying different. I want to complain this to higher level as they cheat with me and broken my trust.

I know most of the Indian preferred Honda CRV and I will pass this information to all my Indian people's and friends about cheat, so no one other can suffer with such issue of breaking customer trust. It was worst experience with Honda as compared to other dealer. They were wasted me and my family 2 hrs by saying it's kind of mistake. It's your site, your customer care Called me, confirmed on model and set up appointment as well based on confirmation only. I came with my family to book that vehicle. Here is the attached screenshot of that ad. That ad was there for more than 24 hours and still available with 5k + discount. If it was mistake then why not someone from Honda complaint and updated information. Please don't play with customer trust.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

My passenger side and my trunk latch on my 2007 CRV still don't work and it's pass the warranty and Honda won't replace them. I been fighting Honda since 2008. When I brought it, they say it wear and tear and I don't even go in my trunk and/or no one rides in the passenger seat. Then the class action case come along and the driver side door actuator was replaced twice. Today, went to Landmark Honda to fulfill a recall on the drivers door actuator and they was suppose to replace it on the driver side door lock and they did not touch it. I was told if they replace the driver side door lock - the trunk latch and the passenger side door will work. But they did not replace the driver side door lock.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I received a letter from Honda about the airbag recall. I finally turn it in around end of June. They give me a rental car from Enterprise rental. The dealership in Townsend Honda told me that the parts should be in around August. I keep calling after first week of August to check my car. They said they will call me. Aug 15 they called that my car is ready. I noticed the Sluggish performance, the steering wheel is now hard to maneuver, it was responsive before they replace the airbag. They never clean up after they do the work, I found some nuts and bolt in the floor board. The passenger side mirror has scrape. The handle on the passenger side door is wrinkle and it is ripped. Once in a while it is jerking, like changing the gear so abruptly.

I have to take some time off work to take care of the issue I take it back to the dealership to raise my concern and there are lots of people complaining as well. I was so upset, they said the wrinkle was due to the heat, it's been park outside in almost 3 digit heat. I put it in my garage at home!!!They just simply don't care about my car. I knew it's overwhelm to have all cars in town at their dealership but they have to be responsible for the damage it bring. They will replace the mirror but there is nothing they can do on the steering wheel because they said its beyond their control. This is a domino effect on the airbag replacement. The damage is already there. It's not the same car that I used to love. I am so disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I've owned this 2014 CRV EXL for almost 3 years. To date I've had it in three times for the VCT actuator - which they replaced twice - but only after I threatened them. When I asked them to check that a brake cylinder wasn't frozen at 5000 miles because one wheel was quite hot - that was $50 just to pull the wheels and verify it was ok.

Now - 21000 miles in - I'm getting an intermittant power steering pump failure warning on startup. What really irks me is I'm pretty confident I'll have to fight with the service manager to even get them to acknowledge it before it completely fails, only because that's been my experience so far. Oh - AND they'll try to upsell me on some horn polish or a lug-nut calibration. This is my fifth and sadly last Honda - this puppy has been in the shop more in its 21,000 miles than the other 4 in a combined 400,0000 miles.

Honda CRV Company Information