Honda CRV

Compare Car Models

Research top Car Models recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought this car (2010 Honda CRV) brand new with heated leather seats. It was suppose to be my dream car at a pretty price of 30,000 in 2010. There have been so many engineering flaws with this car starting with high oil consumption. My Honda dealer did not take this seriously for years. Finally, I researched it on the internet and found that in a Honda dealer in Oak Lawn, Illinois did take it seriously and after much testing honored the recall and had to replace the O rings. Then there is the screeching sound when I start the ignition. Honda dealer says it is another engineering problem and that it only makes that sound when starting a cold engine and that if I turn it off and restart it will not make that sound. But still no recall on that problem. Then recall on the airbags. Fine, they replaced them.

But I was recently in an auto accident where I did $5,000 in damages to the front end of the car. I hit that steering wheel hard with my chest to the point it knocked off my glasses and not one airbag was deployed. I am so disappointed with this car and all its problems and expenses.

CR-V 2013 latch from rear door doesn't not work when temperatures goes below 40. I had to pay for the repair but I read a lots of complaints about the same problem and lawsuits. This problem should have a recall. I would like the refund because many received from the lawsuit!

Bought 2016 Honda CR-V in August 2016. Turns out to be less than expected. Automatic transmission shifts ROUGH and HARD. Requires extreme force to shift. Rear view camera and viewing screen malfunctions. Screen is "snowed out" when outdoors is dark. Honda (Highland Park Illinois) refuses to repair. Claims "this is normal". Would not recommend buying.

Barely 1 year old car and tire pressure indicator has been on for almost the entire time. Took it to dealer in the beginning twice and they said I had put too much air in (really?). They adjusted it and within a couple of days it came back on again. Took it again and again, can't find any problems and they reset it. I now drive with it on, so annoying. Two days ago with 14K miles on my car I was in VA on a business trip. Went to the client and after a couple hours I went to leave and my battery was completely dead. Dead to the point my radio reset. Had to get jumped. I was afraid to stop on the way home so I drove over 6 hours without stopping. After seeing other people with the same complaint I am wondering why Honda hasn't addressed these issues?

Purchased a 2016 CRV Honda Touring April, 2016. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle and am very disappointed for all the money I am spending on it. A couple months after purchasing this vehicle the tire pressure came on. Went to find a place that has the particular air that goes in my car to find out the pressure was fine. Eight months after having the vehicle I got in my car, tried to start it and found out battery was dead. My husband had to give me a hot shot to get it to the dealer.

Four weeks later I drove to West Virginia University from Baltimore and on the way there we experienced bad weather. My windshield froze and after I tried several times to clean my windshield and back the windshield washer fluid would not work. This left me in a very dangerous condition on routes 68 and 70 and not being able to see. I had to stop on the side of the road, pour water on the windshield all the way there and back home.

When I took it back to the dealership they told me it was because the fluid should have been changed due to the temperature. Never heard this. They said there was water in the fluid and it froze. I had an argument with both the sales manager, who sold me the car and the service manager. Now I am having issues with the breaks. There is a loud unusual noise when I start out in the morning sounding like grinding. Back to the dealership. I hate this car, it is not reliable and I do not feel safe driving it. I am going to try and sell it after a couple months.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda?

I own a 2014 Honda CRV with about 49,000 miles on it. I had oil changes and any required maintenance performed as required. On the morning of January 19, 2017 I was driving to work on Route 55 in New Jersey. At first I noticed an odor yet thought it was the trucks around me. White smoke started to lightly come through the passenger side air vent. It increased and I noticed gray smoke coming from the right side of my hood.

At this time I pulled over to the side of the highway and put my blinkers on. The smoke started getting darker and more of it. I got out of the car and went toward a gentleman who had pulled over. We called 911 to the State Police in Bellmawr NJ. Within 4 minutes the front engine area was in flames. You can see the pictures and the Allstate insurance claim. The car has been totaled due to fire.

Though the car loan will be satisfied and paid off I was not prepared to be in this position of having to purchase a car. This will cost me a downpayment. I planned to own the Honda CRV well past it being paid off. Now due to a malfunction with the 2014 Honda CRV the engine caught fire as I was driving to work. I want Honda to compensate me any costs I will incur to purchase another car. Completing some quick research engine fires seem to be an issue with several model years of the CRV. I would like a lawyer to look into just how many Honda CRV engine fires there are. I am grateful to have not been harmed physically.

I have brought my 2015 Honda CR-V EX to 2 different dealers 5 times to try and resolve a problem. The tire pressure light keeps coming on. I have the pressure checked and it is always at least 2 lbs more than required which means the light should not go on. I reset the light, drive on and the light returns. The last dealer told me there is nothing wrong. If the light comes on, this a warning. Obviously there is something wrong with the sensor.

Bought 2012 CRV new and soon encountered improper battery charging issue, when car was about a year old or so. Alternator would not recharge battery on short daytime trips (when electrical load is low). To summarize, dealer would not (or could not) fix the problem. I ended up using the simple fix - drive with headlights ON 24/7. Doing this causes the charging control to make alternator charge at high (14 volts or so) rate - which keeps the battery charged. Dealer never helped. HONDA never helped. My original battery is still working fine and I will replace it at about 5yrs as a routine. I like the CRV otherwise. Thanks for nothing Honda on the poor charging system.

I purchased a 2016 Honda CRV in June 2016. I have been complaining to Honda about the noise and vibration since. I have been back and forth to the service center. They keep trying to get me to believe #1 that I don't feel vibration and #2, the noise is normal. They told me to wait until other people have problems with their CRV then maybe they will believe something is wrong with my car. I spoke with corporate. They didn't help at all. Basically Honda is saying deal with the problems because warranty means nothing. I put down a lot of money for this car and I'm paying a lot for it. I'm very disappointed with my purchase and with Honda.

Love the CRV and has given us no problems! This is my 4th Honda. I love the style, the comfort, the CD Player, actually all about Honda. Had an Accord that I gifted to my mother. She still has it and loves it. It's a 2004. So we have the CRV now, living in the country. Very durable and reliable. My Accords had heated seating, and I miss that in this vehicle. Other than that, we have had no problems at all. Great SUV!

I have a 2010 CR-V EXL AWD. I am the original whom brought it brand new with 9 miles on it. Now six and half years later I have 94,000 plus miles on it. This vehicle is the best driven, most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in all four seasons. I have had no real issues with the CR-V unlike the problems I had with three Fords. All in all I've hardly taken CVR in for anything other than the basic services such as oil change, tire rotation, air filters and so on. Any issues I had was taken care of promptly when having recalls and other issues in my extended warranties I brought with this CR-V without any hassles from Hardin Co Honda. It is sad to hear of so many complaints about Honda.

Only issue I had that became an issue for me was the Bridgestone tires. Even though I had the original set that came with the new CR-V and new sets put on roughly 30,000 miles later, I had nothing but problems with Bridgestone tires losing air after 7 months having them. Every few days I had to put more air into the tires. I finally got fed up with the hassle and went with different company of tires and had no problems with them even after more than a year later. Even through this my very first vehicle with Honda and my family member having bought 5 or 6 Accords I plan on buying another CR-V EXL AWD hopefully in near future.

2014 CRV Battery issue - Dealership not honest until car is out of warranty. Car battery dead within 3 years and the 36,000 mile coverage. Took it to Berkeley Honda and they tested the battery and said it was fine. I questioned them quite a bit here and they just said that Honda would not cover if it passed the test. Less than three months later, the car doesn't start after at brief (15 min) stop. We had driven 1.5 hours of a 7 hour trip. Ended up taking it back to the same dealership after jumping it that morning and it checks out as fine once again. I tell them that's impossible. They then say "let's leave the lights on for 15 mins and try again." The lights fade out within 5 mins. They test the battery again and once again it passes!! They then state they need to do a load and discharge test at which the battery fails. I'm then told for just under $200 they will replace it. They will not acknowledge the issue less than three months prior that was within warranty.

I suggest any used car purchased from Honda you ask for a brand new battery prior to driving off the lot. I understand prescribed obsolescence but when it unit fails within its coverage period you should replace the unit or at least do all the tests. My issue is not so much with Honda but with the Honda Dealership in Berkeley, Ca.

Rental for 200 miles - 2016 Honda CRV SE - Foremost, it's awful to read about the owner experiences, especially from those who previously owned a Honda. There needs to be lemon laws in North America as a whole, or the manufacturer will do whatever they please when their cars aren't working as expected, or for which it was meant... Recalls forced upon the manufacturer by the F.T.A, or Ministry of Transportation in Canada doesn't capture the "general" defects on reads about in forums. My SHORT TERM assessment had me looking up "professional" reviews; mainly positive. No surprise as many are short term. Then I looked for negative consumer experiences that brought me to Consumer Affairs.

My experience. Headlights. I couldn't see very well when driving in dark areas that included highway and rain. The infotainment unit was the worse I've used. The GUI was not intuitive, where you had to hunt around for settings in something nothing more than a basic unit. Initially, the FM/AM radio options wouldn't even show when you pressed audio. I had to pull over, and pair my mobile. Then for some odd reason, all the audio options like radio appeared. The menu, and home button was unresponsive to the point where I had to stop using them, or it could be "equivalent" to texting. Steering was not responsive. I felt the car pulled enough to be noticeable, where my passenger noticed. Seats were incredibly uncomfortable during my highway drive. Passenger was okay with their seat.

Gas mileage was horrific for a 4 cylinder that has an "eco" setting that was on. I looked at the gas consumption summary from drivers who rented before me. The good when at highway speed, it drove well. Whereas pickup to highway speed was sluggish. Smart entry worked without issue. Cargo space was nice, rear seats were roomy, no idea about comfort though as no one sat back there. My experience was like an extended test drive.

2016 Honda CRV - When pulling into a parking space at a very slow speed, braking and ready to shift gear into park, the car suddenly lurched forward accelerated from a stopped position and hit a tree. I tried desperately to brake and stop. The front end of my new Honda CRV of two months had to be repaired and supposedly was tested and found nothing wrong. Ha! I am not confident driving this Honda vehicle and would not get one again.

8 months ago I bought this vehicle after a long research. The reviews were excellent and I loved it right from the beginning even though it had a weird vibration when idling. After some research I was convinced that this was normal. Two weeks ago, while performing a routine oil change the technicians found a major oil leak; I was shocked; I never noticed it because I park it on a very stained spot in my garage. So I have no idea if my CRV was leaking oil since I got it or if it started during these last months. I made more research and to my surprise nobody was complaining online. I found similar complaints about 2015 CRVs and Accords but not 2016 CRVS.

When they first kept my CRV at the shop they returned it two days later saying that the issue was taken care of and it wasnt so I returned the following day. They kept it 10 more days while they figured out where the leak came from and waited for the parts to repair it. I was told that the issue was a seal behind a fuel line. The vehicle was returned to me yesterday and at first I thought it wasnt repaired properly because I checked underneath and I found an oily spot on the ground and on the vehicle but after I wiped it off and kept it overnight I found no more leaks or spots, so Im hoping and assuming that what I saw was just residue that they failed to clean up.

But I didnt buy a 28k vehicle to have this kind of issues; thats the least you expect or want. I must say that I was provided with a loaner and overall I feel I was treated fairly but I was still very disappointed that I had to go through this. Wheres Hondas reputation? Obviously something went wrong on the assembling line and Quality Control was not at its best. And the vibration I was talking about at the beginning? Pretty much gone. I dont know if it had anything to do with a software update they did. But that improved. Im not sure if I'll buy another Honda again.

I just wanted to express my worst experience with Sam Swope Honda. On Saturday early morning I saw add of new Honda CRV-EXL-AWD with 5k+ discount and called to confirm on it. Customer care confirmed based on website and then I asked to schedule appointment. I have received appointment confirmation along with confirmation call from Honda. I went to store with my family along with 9 month daughter and wife to buy that vehicle as price was 24913 (New Honda CRV EXL AWD 2016). Sales consultant tried to find that vehicle based on the model and VIN number I have shared with them. Later she said "I will show you exact same vehicle with different color" and she showed me black one with all the feature and details.

Later we did test drive as well. I asked her to drive and she tried to find out the vehicle on some other vehicle slot. Later we came back to office and I was about to book that vehicle, so I asked to check keys. She went to her manager and then asked about it, but later manager came and said "we can't sell this vehicle with this much of low price" and came with new quote. He said it's not first time happening. This is mistake while uploading details. I was shocked as I came with my family, spent almost 2 hr and also called my friend from Lexington. This is kind of cheat they did with me. Now how customer believe in Honda website prices? One place showing different and otherway saying different. I want to complain this to higher level as they cheat with me and broken my trust.

I know most of the Indian preferred Honda CRV and I will pass this information to all my Indian people's and friends about cheat, so no one other can suffer with such issue of breaking customer trust. It was worst experience with Honda as compared to other dealer. They were wasted me and my family 2 hrs by saying it's kind of mistake. It's your site, your customer care Called me, confirmed on model and set up appointment as well based on confirmation only. I came with my family to book that vehicle. Here is the attached screenshot of that ad. That ad was there for more than 24 hours and still available with 5k + discount. If it was mistake then why not someone from Honda complaint and updated information. Please don't play with customer trust.

My passenger side and my trunk latch on my 2007 CRV still don't work and it's pass the warranty and Honda won't replace them. I been fighting Honda since 2008. When I brought it, they say it wear and tear and I don't even go in my trunk and/or no one rides in the passenger seat. Then the class action case come along and the driver side door actuator was replaced twice. Today, went to Landmark Honda to fulfill a recall on the drivers door actuator and they was suppose to replace it on the driver side door lock and they did not touch it. I was told if they replace the driver side door lock - the trunk latch and the passenger side door will work. But they did not replace the driver side door lock.

I received a letter from Honda about the airbag recall. I finally turn it in around end of June. They give me a rental car from Enterprise rental. The dealership in Townsend Honda told me that the parts should be in around August. I keep calling after first week of August to check my car. They said they will call me. Aug 15 they called that my car is ready. I noticed the Sluggish performance, the steering wheel is now hard to maneuver, it was responsive before they replace the airbag. They never clean up after they do the work, I found some nuts and bolt in the floor board. The passenger side mirror has scrape. The handle on the passenger side door is wrinkle and it is ripped. Once in a while it is jerking, like changing the gear so abruptly.

I have to take some time off work to take care of the issue I take it back to the dealership to raise my concern and there are lots of people complaining as well. I was so upset, they said the wrinkle was due to the heat, it's been park outside in almost 3 digit heat. I put it in my garage at home!!!They just simply don't care about my car. I knew it's overwhelm to have all cars in town at their dealership but they have to be responsible for the damage it bring. They will replace the mirror but there is nothing they can do on the steering wheel because they said its beyond their control. This is a domino effect on the airbag replacement. The damage is already there. It's not the same car that I used to love. I am so disappointed.

I've owned this 2014 CRV EXL for almost 3 years. To date I've had it in three times for the VCT actuator - which they replaced twice - but only after I threatened them. When I asked them to check that a brake cylinder wasn't frozen at 5000 miles because one wheel was quite hot - that was $50 just to pull the wheels and verify it was ok.

Now - 21000 miles in - I'm getting an intermittant power steering pump failure warning on startup. What really irks me is I'm pretty confident I'll have to fight with the service manager to even get them to acknowledge it before it completely fails, only because that's been my experience so far. Oh - AND they'll try to upsell me on some horn polish or a lug-nut calibration. This is my fifth and sadly last Honda - this puppy has been in the shop more in its 21,000 miles than the other 4 in a combined 400,0000 miles.

Got my first Honda CRV 17 months ago, and have had nothing but headaches. Have had to replace battery 3 times, whole new air-conditioning system, and car is still not starting at times. I HATE THIS CAR. My first Honda, and my LAST. They don't care, they just want your money.

Got a notice saying the passenger side airbag on my Honda CR-V was bad but when I called to have it fixed they said they do not have the part and they will not provide a loaner car. The only suggestion they had for me was to not let anyone ride in the front seat. School starts next week and I have to haul 4 school age kids 1 to 14 to school. One has to sit in the front. They cannot all fit in the back. I got a Honda to haul the kids around and it was supposed to be safe. Their solution is to cram all 4 kids in the back. Ridiculous. I will never buy a Honda again. First the a/c malfunction that they wouldn't cover although they admitted it was bad design on their part and now I essentially have no car indefinitely.

We have owned and loved Honda cars for years. Last year we leased a new 2015 Honda CRV expecting the same quality experience of our previous cars. The vibration issue that everyone is reporting was noticeable the first day of driving the car and it is horrible, but it is also the least of my worries at the moment. I had the frightening experience of pulling into a parking space at a very low speed, braking, and the car suddenly going forward from the stopped position several months ago. I ran over a sign and hit a co-workers car while trying to stop the car which finally stopped when I lifted my foot off the brake and braked again. Had the car immediately towed to the Honda dealership where I got it.

Almost a month later the car was returned to me and Honda reported they allegedly found nothing wrong. I had to assume they were right and it must have been something I did wrong because I had no proof otherwise. Reluctantly I started driving the car again. Well this past week my daughter was driving the car in very slow traffic on a back road and the same thing happened to her. She stopped the car and the car proceeded to go forward even though her foot was fully on the brake. This time she hit the trailer hitch of the large car in front of her in line. We called American Honda again and stated we do not want this car any longer. We would even be willing to trade it for another model and year. We have been told that unless we have "proof" that this is happening, there is nothing they are willing to do.

This is completely unacceptable to us! What if the next time this happens, the driver is stopped for pedestrians in a cross walk and the car lurches ahead and hits and seriously injures or kills a pedestrian?? Currently feeling betrayed by the brand that we have stood by for years, because they are unwilling to remove a potentially unsafe car from the streets.

I have a 2008 Honda CRV and recently had driver's side airbag replaced due to recall. I called my local dealership yesterday to schedule an oil change and was told there is another recall for passenger side airbag but they will not have parts for months. I was told that no one can sit in the passenger side. I have a trip planned out of town for a week and there is nowhere for my front passenger to sit now! They are not providing rental cars since it is the passenger side. I just replaced latch assembly on rear hatch because it will not open.

I called local Honda dealership and just to look at that will cost $115. As I said I have a trip planned 11 hrs from home and no one can sit in my passenger seat so one person doesn't get to go now! I can't open my tailgate because of the latch problem so I will have to pull the seats down to get my luggage, cooler and other items back there. I had to have door lock actuators replaced on other doors so not sure why the rear tailgate latch is not included in this recall. I had to replace air compressor because my AC went out - very expensive in 2015. One thing after another.

I have contacted Honda dealer immediately after I have received a safety recall regarding defective airbag in CRV 2010. This was in March 2016. They mentioned the parts will be available in Summer. Now it is more than 4 month "more than 200 days". I visited the Honda dealer. The technician said her will reorder them. I COMPLAINED "THIS IS MORE THAN 60 DAYS." He suggested I should talk to Honda America. He has nothing to offer. I contacted Honda America. They don't really care. They said they call me when it is available. In the letter from Honda America in March it stated that I can file a complaint to the National Highway Traffic Administration if this issue is not resolved with 60 days. I have started now my complaint about the very, very poor customer service from Honda dealer.

First: I will never ever, ever, ever buy a CRV. I am surprised it is getting good review. Noisy, slow and very mileage is absolutely poor. I have been buying Honda for more than 15 years. The customer service was excellent, now very poor. I guess they don't really care because they are not paying for the car rental. You wonder if Honda is receiving air bags and making them available for the production line, rather than taking care of the existing customer who are suffering from defective air bags. VERY SAD POLICY and I will never ever, ever buy a Honda.

My next review again about a recall for my second Honda Pilot for air bag inflator. The same situation. No one really care at Honda America. I called them last week and mentioned, "just call you nearest Honda dealer and they will resolve the issue." The response, "We will call you when we receive the part." I wonder if it will take as long as the CRV.

What has happened to Honda...? Been with them since 1985 and this may be my last car... I own an '06 CRV which is nowhere near the quality of my past Hondas. There has been a known issue with the A/C compressor since at least 2002. Well guess what? The car that has 102,000 miles on it that is driven in weather north east weather, just died. I called Honda and was politely told go screw yourself in so many words when I asked would they stand behind this ongoing issue. Ha Ha Ha! Note there was a service warranty for 2007 and on... What about those from 2002 that have the same issues? There is a dealership quote for 1105.00. Guess what? The fix is very short lived. PRETTY SCARY WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS, YEP THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS ON JUST THIS SUBJECT. What's up Honda...? 31 years of loyalty gone.

After owning a 2005 Toyota RAV4 for seven trouble free years my wife wanted to buy a new 2012 Honda CRV. Despite faithfully changing the oil for 60,000 miles the engine developed a ridiculously loud grinding noise on startup. Bringing it to a mechanic revealed that the cam actuator gear assembly was the problem and many many engines have the same issue. Repair costs $800 to $1000!!! Very disappointing as I still have a loan on the car. Furthermore my Honda Ridgeline has been under recall with the deadly Takata airbag and I'm not even supposed to drive it. Honda is not doing the right thing by their customers and soon their reputation will be worthless.

My 2010 Honda CRV airbag recall. I was told to park my CRV where is safe away from the road and not to drive it or move it till the new airbag install and completed. I was also given a rental while I wait. My Honda CRV is park in the driveway for good two months. Was never moved because I was instructed not to drive it or move it. June 30, 2016 I got a call from Lehigh Honda in Allentown, PA saying the parts is in that I need to bring in my Honda CRV to have it installed. June 31, 2016 Friday when I drove out of my drive I heard loud popping sound, I realized the brakes was making skipping sound when I press on the brake. I had the Honda check the brake and locate the sound it was coming from.

The Lehigh Honda assistant services manager told me the sound that is coming from are the rotor and brake pads was rusted together and I was told I need it to fix it. Would only cost me $200 each front and back = $400 and why would I pay the cost of the work if I didn't cause the problem. Honda told me not to move the vehicle until the part is in. So why should I be responsible for something customer didn't do.

I called America Honda and complaints and express my concerns. I was given a case ** they would call me back and review my case. 2 days later I got a call from America Honda saying they are sorry that they can't do anything about it because supposedly it stated on the contract that they are not responsible for any damage beside the recall itself. Whatever happen to customers is always #1. Whatever happened to customers' satisfaction. The only thing I can say is I will never buy Honda vehicles ever again. I'm going to sale my Honda CRV. I can't believe they can't even help. Unbelievable. Thanks for nothing.

I purchased my 2009 Honda CRV with 39k on it. I have had NO ISSUES (except for the recall - which is not Honda's fault). I have 94k on it now. I want to get a truck... my biggest fear is NOT having such a reliable vehicle.

Way too much road noise on my first crv (2014). I've owned 2 Accords. They were great but crv very loud road noise, can't hardly hear radio.

I understand that the Airbag recall for Honda and the local dealerships must be a nightmare. However, now it has become my nightmare!! As the owner of a 2011 CRV which however, was in fine condition BEFORE I signed a waiver not to drive and therefore sat for 2 months PLUS SO FAR... I have major issues even before the airbag replacement takes place which to date they have no idea when that will be.

I did all that I was expected to do as victim of the airbag recall. I walked into dealership and signed waiver and negotiated/organized rental car. Have called countless times to see if airbags are in. Called dealership and Honda directly to ask what I should do about my NC state inspection and property tax which is now overdue. Received case #. Switched out rental car with virtually little notice from Enterprise to do so on their time. Found a place to store my car while waiting for airbags to come in and dealership to call me. Called dealership countless times to have them advise me on inspection issue with no results. Spoke with Britany, Jacob, Todd however CJ the gentleman who I initially signed documents with would never call me back after at least 6 tries. Went weekly to where my car was parked to start.

After 2 months drove my car inside neighborhood to discover horrible noise and sluggish performance. Horrifying!!! Called Honda dealership to express my grave concerns about the condition of my car. Told that they would tow into dealership for the inspection state mandated and property tax on cars in NC. They never called until 6pm to the towing company to put in work order. I called 2x to the towing company the day before scheduled towing and they had no idea of who I was or work order.

I called at 7:30 am on day of presumed towing and found out that yes the work order had gone in at 6pm the night before. I had to take off work to meet the tow truck driver and follow him to dealership. Once there CJ thought I was there for airbag replacement. I stated that no there for inspection. I mentioned that I would pay for inspection but no repairs to my car as it never made that noise before I had to let it sit idle by signing waiver not to drive. CJ did call me later in the day to mention that the rotors had significant rust and that the bill was $155 to repair. I stated I would not pay. He went to higher up who waived the charge.

My concerns - are rotors truly fixed? What if I have permanent damage to my car? What damage may ensue from them disassembling my vehicle to replace airbags? What recourse do I have to protect my vehicle, my livelihood now and in the future??? IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS HIRED AN ATTORNEY?? Honda and this particular dealership has been remiss on my plight. Following them and holding them accountable has become a full-time job.

Ironically, when I called on Monday June 27 distressed about my car, the dealership had FINALLY appointed a service person to field the airbag issues for the folks like me. My question - Why did I have to once again, call there to only find out that now there is a point person? Why when this has been going on for months (over 2 for my car) did they finally appoint someone to field owners concerns/issues??? Also, as I was told by CJ the service manager, I should have driven my car so that issues would not occur to my rotors etc. Hmmm!

Honda CRV Company Profile