2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

4.1/5 (739 ratings)
Shop Now on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Honda CRV

The Honda CR-V is a crossover SUV. Read more Honda reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Honda CRV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda CRV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda CRV?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The transient electrical problems with antilock brakes and display are very unnerving. I even took an 8 minute video to the dealer and they said try to bring it to them during the occurrence. Will not purchase another Honda.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I like the car but I am not a fan of the visibility. I have a hard time judging when another car is in the blindspot area. The back side windows are small. The engine has good kick when I need it, and my tall kids have more than enough legroom in the backseat.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I have a 2005 Honda CRV. It has been a great vehicle and I would definitely purchase another one. The only downside to the CRV is the newer models have a much smaller cargo area and I have two very large dogs that barely fit in the larger 2005 model. I may have to upgrade to a Pilot due to the smaller cargo size and the newer model.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Our CRV is amazing. It runs like a race car (turbo) and gets wonderful mileage. It has a sea of electronic goodies for your safety and comfort. I sometimes joke I need a college course to operate it lol. I see many Hondas running still with over 250,000 miles as daily drivers. Get ya one and see for yourself...

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have owned a Honda Accord, Civic, Prelude and now CR-V. All really great cars. Thoughts about 2019 CR-V Touring. 1.5L turbo: Excellent gas mileage. (30 City is possible.) (Currently 32 after road trip.) There is an eco-mode which computer regulates fuel efficiency. Excellent solid ride. Holds road very well. Tracks straight without road wander. Great visibility of road. Excellent blind side alert system in side mirrors. A light comes on in mirror if car is in blind spot, and sound alert (beep) if you hit your turn signal and car is in blind spot. Excellent back up camera. Really looks sideways with alarm if there is traffic. Excellent luggage space. Even giant space with back seat down. Good looking vehicle. Areas for improvement: The 1.5L turbo has a growl or groaning sound upon acceleration from a stop. The CR-V needs more seat padding. The gauge cluster is deep in the dash and needs better visibility. The CR-V needs tire pressure visible.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

The car is fun to drive, does well in curves. It is above average on mpg. I think that Honda could include a better quality seat belt, one that does not wrinkle.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Top of the line 2017 Honda CR-V, cost less than fully loaded Subaru Outback. Extremely comfortable front seats, lots of room in backseat. Starting to have some trouble with right rear window, and GPS is finicky.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Exterior looks great. Interior very spacious for this class. A lot of safety features but a finicky touch screen. Sight lines aren't great but sound system and comfort are. Engine is noisy for a 1.5 liter turbo-charged one and not powerful when merging on to highway traffic. Keyless entry and door lock system can be unreliable as well as the the hands free trunk hatch opener. Overall I am happy with my purchase of 2019 Honda CRV.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

We’ve owned two over the last 12 years. Very little trouble with regular maintenance. Only problem we ever had was with the Air conditioner in the first one we bought and that was covered by warranty. Very happy with price, service and dependability on this car!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I love my 2002 Honda CRV. It still drives like a charm. Low maintenance even after all this time. Have only had to replace the tires and catalytic converter. It's AWD handles the snow nicely. All in all I have been very pleased with this purchase.

Honda CRV Company Information