2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

The Honda CR-V is a crossover SUV. Read more Honda reviews to learn about other models.

Honda CRV Reviews

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

The car is fun to drive, does well in curves. It is above average on mpg. I think that Honda could include a better quality seat belt, one that does not wrinkle.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Top of the line 2017 Honda CR-V, cost less than fully loaded Subaru Outback. Extremely comfortable front seats, lots of room in backseat. Starting to have some trouble with right rear window, and GPS is finicky.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Exterior looks great. Interior very spacious for this class. A lot of safety features but a finicky touch screen. Sight lines aren't great but sound system and comfort are. Engine is noisy for a 1.5 liter turbo-charged one and not powerful when merging on to highway traffic. Keyless entry and door lock system can be unreliable as well as the the hands free trunk hatch opener. Overall I am happy with my purchase of 2019 Honda CRV.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

We’ve owned two over the last 12 years. Very little trouble with regular maintenance. Only problem we ever had was with the Air conditioner in the first one we bought and that was covered by warranty. Very happy with price, service and dependability on this car!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I love my 2002 Honda CRV. It still drives like a charm. Low maintenance even after all this time. Have only had to replace the tires and catalytic converter. It's AWD handles the snow nicely. All in all I have been very pleased with this purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda CRV?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I bought a new 2016 Honda CRV AWD EX. The vehicle currently has approximately 220,000 miles on it. I still drive it, commuting over 120 miles four times a week. It handles the snow with ease. It has been an extremely reliable and capable vehicle and I will not hesitate to buy another Honda.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I'm happy with my 2015 Honda CRV because it rides good, looks good, has lots of great features, gets decent mileage and is reliable. I changed the tires and wheels and keep it clean. I get compliments and questions about it in parking lots. People think it's new.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I have owned four of these vehicles. The last two have been the best and most comfortable cars I've ever owned. I always buy the expensive models which is the touring but if is optioned just the way I like them. I do not like the Hankook Tires. They are not up to the same level of quality as the car. They generate a lot of road noise in a very short time.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Brought the car home new. Lock it up, someones knocking at the door in the evening. Neighbor asks if I left the rear hatch up/open. I hadn't, car had all doors closed and locked when I got home. Go shopping and locked the doors but find them unlocked when I get back. Neighbor notifies me again that hatch is wide open. Have to take the car in for servicing. Map constantly malfunctions and can't locate common, long established buildings or roadways. When dealer could have downloaded updated maps on their super high speed internet they tell me to go home and do it.

App gives me notice it could take several hours to download. New map info/ updates downloaded and it still cant find anything. Fails 9 times out of 10, have to resort to using my phone's map and GPS function instead. Seat belt is down in lowest position but still cuts into my upper neck when engaged, this happens even with a seat cushion to raise my position. Auto brake is always alerts and tries to engage when there is more than adequate space from other vehicles. In fact, in most cases, my foot is,already on the brake slowing the vehicle down. Alerts to parked cars that aren't in the way. "Driver attention low" alert comes on even when traversing winding mountainous roads that require constant turning and vigilance (there's more movement than usual maneuvering the turns and checking mirrors at frequent intervals). Sorry I got the car, on pins and needles wondering what else will happen.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Well thought out and designed car. Many advanced safety features makes it a dream to drive. The CRV has come a long way from a fairly utilitarian rig to a luxury model. The Garmin Nav is a vast improvement over the old clunky Honda Nav system.

Honda CRV Company Information