2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

The Honda Accord is available as a sedan and a hybrid. Read more Honda reviews to learn about other models.

Honda Accord Reviews

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

The 2019 Honda Accord EX-L is a joy to drive. It’s by far the best handling car I’ve owned. The 1.5 turbo engine packing 192 hp is sufficient enough for most. It’s peppy but is slightly noisy when accelerating hard. The interior of the car is really nice with its tablet like poised in the top center of the dashboard. It’s extremely easy to use and has Apple Car Play and Android Auto plus more features. There are several USB ports and outlets to recharge your cell phone.

This model does not have a self charging pad as that’s reserved for the Touring model of the Accord. Trunk space is massive with ability to lower the backseats for even more room. The Accord got a complete overhaul in 2018 with a sleeker fast back look which is very atttactive. The wheels on the EX-L are 17” gorgeous alloys. The car rides nice and handles uneven pavement very well. For the price I paid for my EX-L I am very happy with the purchase. The last thing I will mention is this car gets 30 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway and it takes regular gas. I highly recommend the 2018-2019 Acoord.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Saccucci's is a good dealer and was helpful when we purchased our 2011 Accord. We bought the car used and it was certified and in good condition. We still have the car and found it to be very reliable. We have taken the car to Florida several times with no problems. We still deal with Saccucci's and are completely satisfied with the service. Our Accord is really a nice car and we wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. Matter of fact we bought a CRV that we keep at our Florida home. Honda makes the best. I would recommend Honda to anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

This is an amazing car... great power, comfortable ride, and very sharp! My only issue with this car is that I REALLY miss having a gear shift, and a parking brake! Pushing a button to brake a car does not feel adequate, and I worry about what the results would be if I have a problem with the electronics of the car.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This is my third Accord and I am very pleased! It is a 2017 EXL sedan hybrid and I get between 45-51 mpg in city and 40 mpg on freeway driving including mountain drive. I purchase gas usually once per month if staying in town. The ride is quiet and smooth and roomy as I am a 6’4”, 240lb man. I love the safety features, lane, turning and backup cameras. I will stay with Honda and most likely purchase the all electric Accord whenever available.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We have owned this car 4, times and been through 2 accident that have totaled the car. Both times my family has walked away uninjured. This car is very reliable. Ride is smooth. Wec rest drove recently a number of other cars but kept coming back to Honda. My youngest son is in the market for a car now. We will be buying him a Honda.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda Accord?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Recently purchased a 2019 Honda Accord Sport. The same week my infotainment center shut down. Didn’t think much about it. So then it did it again. At first thought I was like maybe it’s my phone’s connection. A few days later I bought another phone just because. Connected to car. It happened again. I reached out to Honda. Was told to do a factory reset and I should be fine. Did that. A few days later it happens again. This time I called the dealership who advised me to bring the car in. They supposedly did a master reset.

Took the car home. It happened again. Now I’m beyond annoyed. I bought this car with 4 miles on it. And having problems already. Called Honda back. They open up a case. I have had to call them several times. They continue to say the same thing. "Oh we are working on an update." Well that’s been since November of 2019 when I initially bought the car. Still no fix. Now the infotainment center is making staticky noises before it shuts off. I have reported that. Been back to the dealership once more. And still a car that’s under warranty. My vehicle is still not getting addressed. I’m beyond frustration. I have gone to my local news station. Hopefully they will put Honda on blast. My next step is to hiring an attorney. I will never buy another Honda or recommend Buying a Honda to anyone. Honda could care less. And the sad part is they been knew about this problem and continues to sell a car with a known defective product.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

The Honda Accord hybrid models from at least 2019-2020 emit a dangerous high pitched noise. I noticed it right after purchase. I measured a constant tone at 15kHz frequency AT ALL TIMES OPERATING THE VEHICLE. Yes, that means the noise never shuts off. It's been getting louder. It's causing migraines and hearing issues. Honda will not address this issue even though they have CONFIRMED ITS PRESENCE IN ALL MODEL YEAR 19/20 ACCORD HYBRIDS. American Honda has closed my case and left me to slowly develop tinnitus in my "luxury" car. Please beware of this issue, Honda will not help.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Very good overall family sedan. A few defects but overall quality is good except seats are not exactly designed for comfort. Ride is fair but road noise heard. Could be better by adding more insulation. Honda engines last forever. Fuel tank slosh is evident and unappreciated. Honda won't fix.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

2013 Honda Accord Spt 6 spd manual transmission. The clutch gets stuck when shifting to 2nd gear. The inside, in my opinion, is too cheap. Parts of the inside have come off. Also, there is no way to rest your arm, left arm that is, which is handy when driving long distance. I'm the 3rd owner which makes sense. I purchased this from a Honda dealer and I was told the car was not involved in any accidents. My mechanic confirmed it was indeed in an accident. The camber needs replacement, I was informed by mechanic several days after making the purchase. I would go back to purchasing a German car if I had the money.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Honda used to be a quality brand. No longer. The electronics are half-baked. Some functions, such as Pandora work only some of the time (works fine in my other car). Backup camera dims so much in a bright parking lot, you can't see anything. 6-speed auto trans constantly hunts for gears. Super annoying and unsafe. Honda thinks this is ok. The list goes on...

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Honda Accord Company Information