Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes
3.84/5

Honda Accord

The Honda Accord is available as a sedan and a hybrid. Read more Honda reviews to learn about other models.

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

316 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

Honda's known for its cars to last a very long time. The Honda Accord is very reliable and at almost 150,000 miles it has had very few problems. It is a good size to park and drive but not so small that you feel unsafe. It gets great gas millage and is easy to operate. I felt safe as soon as I sat down in it. It is a very solid car, with warranties. I wish it had a little more advanced tech but it is a 2009 model. I would also love a backup camera and Bluetooth which only the newer models have.

Original review: June 14, 2018

The Accord has been a great starter car and has lasted me 11 years and counting. It is in great shape and has hardly needed any work. It has been reliable and is great on gas and looked brand new. I like the way the car drives and the space in the car. I don't really care for the material on the seats, although with kids it has held up well. It just needs new paint. But other than that, love this car.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My experience with my 2015 Honda Accord has been incredible. I chose this car over many others, because it is sleek and powerful. It's the perfect car for a mother with a large family, especially with small children. Since purchasing this vehicle, I have saved a large amount of money on both gas and overall maintenance compared to my previous one. The features that I enjoy the most are the sunroof/Moonroof, heated seats, and the parking assistance. The only thing I would improve on my vehicle is to add more room in the trunk, but it is already pretty roomy. Nevertheless, I absolutely love my car.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Our Honda Accord has been very dependable and economical. It gets good gas mileage. I like the roominess in it. The Honda company also really stands behind their products. There was something that was recalled on it and it was repaired and is as good as new. I like the control panel, it is very clean and not cumbersome. There is an issue with the seats though that I don't like. They show a lot of wear and they are leather seats. I wish it would say the name of the song and artist that is playing on the radio. We had one car that had that and I really liked that. Also, we have had several Hondas.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Hondas are good cars that I just feel good in. They last forever if you take care of it. I purchased me a Honda Accord out of many other cars I could have choose to get and I love it. It's not my first Honda and I'm sure it won't be my last. They are reliable cars and it doesn't take much to keep a Honda up and running. It's good on gas and the miles were low.

It's automatic and it's a four door. It rides smooth and keep the fluids up in it. My tires are good on it as well. I feel comfortable driving and riding in it. When I bought it was in GREAT CONDITION. The paint job was brand new, all the windows and doors worked properly, has a nice stereo system and everything under the hood is good. My car basically came fully loaded. It's also good for me and my family size. But I wish it had automatic door lock since I have to manually do it. Other than that I don't have any complaints about it when I got the car. I didn't even have to put a lot of money into besides the normal things like oil change and got the tires rotation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda Accord?

Original review: June 12, 2018

I got a 1994 Honda Accord most recently. And I owned an Accord before and loved both, because they had manual transmissions and incredible gas mileage. I liked they way they handled. It is my ideal car - perfect for a single person, and not bad for a small family. I have also worked on several cars before, but am most familiar with Honda. I can keep up with most of the repairs on my own. However, I would have made the windshield wiper linkage bushing harder to break, but this would be for many other models as well. They are made of plastic, and when one pops off, your wipers no longer work. Driving down the interstate in the rain suddenly becomes a terrifying thing when you can do nothing about immediate vision loss. Other than that, which really doesn't apply solely to this brand, I love Honda.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The Honda Accord is very reliable with good mileage and has a lot of pep when you need it most. I also like the styling of the car as it looks very classy. I like the simple tech with 3.5mm headphone jack for audio input as well as very comfortable seats for long trips. The cup holder in the middle and in back is very useful for everyone in the car. But I miss some of the features from our previous car like moon roof and individual climate control for each passenger. I also miss the seat heater in the winter when it is cold and wet outside.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I love my Honda Accord. It is very reliable, low maintenance, spacious on the inside, has cheap parts and good handling in the snow. My car has high miles and it runs like it is brand new. I have never had any problems with it. I love the sunroof, leather seats, and Bluetooth compatibility. However, I have heated seats but I wish it had air conditioned seats as it is very hot in the summer. Also, the bluetooth compatibility is to be able to talk on the phone but you cannot play music so you have to get a separate bluetooth compatible part. And to hook up a car seat in it is very difficult. Other than that, I love my car and would definitely buy another.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I love Honda and have always been a loyal Honda customer - In fact, 9/10 of my vehicles have all been Honda. My Honda Accord EX-L coupe has always been a great quality vehicle, safe to drive and kid friendly. It's also reasonable to repair and has reasonable price. Great customer service and easy to make appointments for service. I like the appearance and features like the stereo system, body style, leather package and ease of use. I will continue to upgrade and stay loyal to the Honda family.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Honda is a reputable automaker and I liked their corporate philosophy. They are active in our community and I continually see their cars. I like the size of the Accord and it has excellent standard features. There is very little blind spot issues and the car fits in most parking spaces. The maintenance is painless too. It is easy to understand what to do to efficiently operate the vehicle. None of the features is too fragile, nor riddled with too much automation. The car operates well and comfortably accommodates five (5) people - great family car. Overall, it is just a great car and I would buy a Honda again in a heartbeat.

Original review: June 8, 2018

This Honda Accord has been a Godsend and we love it for its reliability and good gas mileage in the highway. It's roomy, well designed, and smooth in the road. It has easy to understand features and good sound. The color is lovely and it fits well in our small garage. It fits our family well especially on vacation. Car was spacious enough for five adults to travel comfortably and we feel safe for family trips to other states. Also, the trunk holds our luggage easily.

We have heard from other Honda owners as well as general news that Hondas are a preferred brand and are easy to maneuver. We like the brand after borrowing other vehicles. But aside from being a well known brand, I also like the style, plush interior, cup holder, quality manufacture and that it has no visible damage. Things aren't cheaply made and everything is very sturdy. The previous owner is very particular and the car had low mileage from her. We knew she kept it well. However, it would be nice to have more cup holders and better speakers for the backseat, seatbelt clasp holder on belt so the clasp doesn't slip so easily down the belt, auto lock at 25 miles per hour and air vents in the back seats that allow passenger control.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Honda Accord was beautiful. I love the rims and the leather seats. It had wood trim. The radio was awesome and the windows were tinted dark which I really liked. The air conditioning was very cold and I was able to upgrade with any options I wanted. Hondas are great cars and I've always had Hondas and never had problems with them. I also received a good deal when it came to purchasing the vehicle and had no problems getting a creditor to finance me which helped make my decision even easier with Donna but most of all I love the Honda because of the way it looked and the color was beautiful and I was able to upgrade to a sports package.

I would have liked the rims on the tires to stand out more and be a shiny Chrome. I also would have liked the seats have been heated, to have a sunroof in that particular model because I do love to have a sunroof in my cars, to have an option to put in cameras in my car for the kids to watch videos on and to have a mirror that had the rear lights reflecting the turn signals on both.

Original review: June 6, 2018

My Honda Accord was bought for me by my boyfriend. Came with an aftermarket stereo. It starts up right away and gives smooth ride. It has good gas mileage and decent price. Insurance is also cheap. However, it has broken window switch, a little rust on the body, has a donut on it and windshield has a crack across it. It also needs a little work on the outside body and one tire needs plugged. Only drove one just to get it to my destination. Also I am still making payments so can't get it plated just yet.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have loved my 2007 model Honda Accord. I bought it slightly used (about 20k mi.). Recently the navigation unit has failed. I’ve been told it’s common in this year model. Other than that, I’ve been extremely pleased.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Honda Accord - I was pleasantly surprised at its overall performance as a midsize car. I am please with the space and the standard features. And I believe it to be a great value.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Purchased this Honda Accord new in 2007 and it is a fantastic car! Have had zero issues other than minor adjustments. Dealer cannot believe the shape it’s in for its age. Plan on keeping it until It dies.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The 2018 Honda Accord is the best one I have owned. The turbo has more power than the 6. The gas mileage on the highway is 41 and around town it is 28. The ride is so quiet and smooth you cannot believe it. So many great safety features. A very sporty looking car that has the sport mode, regular drive, or econ. I have found nothing I do not like about this car. It's a fun car to drive.

Original review: May 6, 2018

It's too low to the ground for me and I do not feel comfortable in the driver's seat. I am heavy set and it is just uncomfortable for me but other than that it is a dependable and good looking car.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Options found in other luxury cars that cost quite a bit more than Honda Accord Hybrid Touring are in my car and for the value the options are great. Highlight sensors, rain sensors, lane assist cameras are among the few options that were standard on this car.

Original review: May 5, 2018

This is my second Honda. My first was a 1996 and an accident took it off the road in 2010. This one is a 2008 and is still going strong, my next car a Honda of course.

Original review: May 5, 2018

My 2000 Honda Accord EX has 143,000 mi on it & has been dependable for 18 yrs & it still drives like a charm. Regular maintenance and TLC keeps it going strong... Love my Honda.

Original review: May 4, 2018

It's comfortable to drive a Honda Accord. Holds the road for a smooth sturdy ride, 39 miles to the gallon, good looking interior, roomy rear seat and trunk area. Info system could use improvement but other than that, absolutely no problems.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Honda Accord - I like the styling and comfort. At my age, don't like climbing down into a car, but I like almost everything else. Styling is better than almost any car save for an older Camry and newer styling of all brands sucks. The Honda Accord is also easy on gas, no engine problems. Since mine is a 2002, with high mileage, age is taking its toll on the electronics behind the dash. The radio quit in 2016, the fan motor quit in 2017, Side air bag idiot lights come on for months at a time. Other than that, it's a good serviceable car to get you where you have to go. I would recommend it to anyone that plans on keeping a car for a long time.

Original review: May 3, 2018

My 2004 Honda Accord has been phenomenal! Beside the normal maintenance of oil changes, new tires, etc. I do have dents taken care of as well. I have had no issues with it which is approaching 150,000 miles.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I've owned (for more than 6 months each:) Chevy Camaro(s), Mercury Cougar, Dodge Dart, and a few more cars, none of which I can remember what kind they were. None of them measured up to my Honda Accord in gas mileage, performance, cost to maintain at top level, style (interior and exterior), cost to run on a daily basis. There is no aspect of any car that was better than that of my Honda Accord; It was sassy; it had four (4) doors and a sunroof and had much power, even with its 4 cylinders. When I buy another car (most likely a used one), it will most definitely be another Honda Accord.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We've had this Honda Accord since we bought it new 2006 and it's lasted until now even with over 100,000 mileage. That's about 12 years of quality that's why my family trust Honda more than rest of cars. The only issue we have is ac but other than that we keep maintenance and it's still thriving.

Original review: April 30, 2018

The Honda Accord is a very nice little 4 door sedan. Won't win any prizes for distinctive looks, had to put a stick on it to make it stand out from all the other blue four door sedans in the parking lot. But it handles very well, even in icy weather. Shame my husband took it over.

Original review: April 29, 2018

The stereos are bad!!! They drain batteries, turn on without key and blow speakers without being on! They also have an issue with the door actuators. They stop working and I have looked up these issues and it happens on multiple cars and Honda does nothing about it. Other than these things I love the car.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I bought my Honda Accord in 2004 and it has been super-reliable and outstanding. I plan on buying another car from Honda in the future as I have been so happy with my current car. I totally recommend the Honda Accord.

Original review: April 28, 2018

They have remodeled the steering wheel in newer models of Honda Accord, however, my fingers continually engage the Bluetooth and the voice tells me there is none connected. I think the body and paint needs to be more dent and scratch resistant although the sheen has been maintained using a good hand washcloth and cleaner. More critical, the dash light shows your headlights are on, however, they may only be on the front driving lights while your rears are unlit. There is no discernment as to which level of head/tail lights are on.

Honda Accord Company Information