Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes
3.73/5

Honda Accord

The Honda Accord is available as a sedan and a hybrid. Read more Honda reviews to learn about other models.

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

310 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 11, 2018

The Honda Accord is very reliable with good mileage and has a lot of pep when you need it most. I also like the styling of the car as it looks very classy. I like the simple tech with 3.5mm headphone jack for audio input as well as very comfortable seats for long trips. The cup holder in the middle and in back is very useful for everyone in the car. But I miss some of the features from our previous car like moon roof and individual climate control for each passenger. I also miss the seat heater in the winter when it is cold and wet outside.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I love my Honda Accord. It is very reliable, low maintenance, spacious on the inside, has cheap parts and good handling in the snow. My car has high miles and it runs like it is brand new. I have never had any problems with it. I love the sunroof, leather seats, and Bluetooth compatibility. However, I have heated seats but I wish it had air conditioned seats as it is very hot in the summer. Also, the bluetooth compatibility is to be able to talk on the phone but you cannot play music so you have to get a separate bluetooth compatible part. And to hook up a car seat in it is very difficult. Other than that, I love my car and would definitely buy another.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: June 9, 2018

I love Honda and have always been a loyal Honda customer - In fact, 9/10 of my vehicles have all been Honda. My Honda Accord EX-L coupe has always been a great quality vehicle, safe to drive and kid friendly. It's also reasonable to repair and has reasonable price. Great customer service and easy to make appointments for service. I like the appearance and features like the stereo system, body style, leather package and ease of use. I will continue to upgrade and stay loyal to the Honda family.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Honda is a reputable automaker and I liked their corporate philosophy. They are active in our community and I continually see their cars. I like the size of the Accord and it has excellent standard features. There is very little blind spot issues and the car fits in most parking spaces. The maintenance is painless too. It is easy to understand what to do to efficiently operate the vehicle. None of the features is too fragile, nor riddled with too much automation. The car operates well and comfortably accommodates five (5) people - great family car. Overall, it is just a great car and I would buy a Honda again in a heartbeat.

Original review: June 8, 2018

This Honda Accord has been a Godsend and we love it for its reliability and good gas mileage in the highway. It's roomy, well designed, and smooth in the road. It has easy to understand features and good sound. The color is lovely and it fits well in our small garage. It fits our family well especially on vacation. Car was spacious enough for five adults to travel comfortably and we feel safe for family trips to other states. Also, the trunk holds our luggage easily.

We have heard from other Honda owners as well as general news that Hondas are a preferred brand and are easy to maneuver. We like the brand after borrowing other vehicles. But aside from being a well known brand, I also like the style, plush interior, cup holder, quality manufacture and that it has no visible damage. Things aren't cheaply made and everything is very sturdy. The previous owner is very particular and the car had low mileage from her. We knew she kept it well. However, it would be nice to have more cup holders and better speakers for the backseat, seatbelt clasp holder on belt so the clasp doesn't slip so easily down the belt, auto lock at 25 miles per hour and air vents in the back seats that allow passenger control.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda Accord?

Original review: June 7, 2018

Honda Accord was beautiful. I love the rims and the leather seats. It had wood trim. The radio was awesome and the windows were tinted dark which I really liked. The air conditioning was very cold and I was able to upgrade with any options I wanted. Hondas are great cars and I've always had Hondas and never had problems with them. I also received a good deal when it came to purchasing the vehicle and had no problems getting a creditor to finance me which helped make my decision even easier with Donna but most of all I love the Honda because of the way it looked and the color was beautiful and I was able to upgrade to a sports package.

I would have liked the rims on the tires to stand out more and be a shiny Chrome. I also would have liked the seats have been heated, to have a sunroof in that particular model because I do love to have a sunroof in my cars, to have an option to put in cameras in my car for the kids to watch videos on and to have a mirror that had the rear lights reflecting the turn signals on both.

Original review: June 6, 2018

My Honda Accord was bought for me by my boyfriend. Came with an aftermarket stereo. It starts up right away and gives smooth ride. It has good gas mileage and decent price. Insurance is also cheap. However, it has broken window switch, a little rust on the body, has a donut on it and windshield has a crack across it. It also needs a little work on the outside body and one tire needs plugged. Only drove one just to get it to my destination. Also I am still making payments so can't get it plated just yet.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have loved my 2007 model Honda Accord. I bought it slightly used (about 20k mi.). Recently the navigation unit has failed. I’ve been told it’s common in this year model. Other than that, I’ve been extremely pleased.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Honda Accord - I was pleasantly surprised at its overall performance as a midsize car. I am please with the space and the standard features. And I believe it to be a great value.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Purchased this Honda Accord new in 2007 and it is a fantastic car! Have had zero issues other than minor adjustments. Dealer cannot believe the shape it’s in for its age. Plan on keeping it until It dies.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The 2018 Honda Accord is the best one I have owned. The turbo has more power than the 6. The gas mileage on the highway is 41 and around town it is 28. The ride is so quiet and smooth you cannot believe it. So many great safety features. A very sporty looking car that has the sport mode, regular drive, or econ. I have found nothing I do not like about this car. It's a fun car to drive.

Original review: May 6, 2018

It's too low to the ground for me and I do not feel comfortable in the driver's seat. I am heavy set and it is just uncomfortable for me but other than that it is a dependable and good looking car.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Options found in other luxury cars that cost quite a bit more than Honda Accord Hybrid Touring are in my car and for the value the options are great. Highlight sensors, rain sensors, lane assist cameras are among the few options that were standard on this car.

Original review: May 5, 2018

This is my second Honda. My first was a 1996 and an accident took it off the road in 2010. This one is a 2008 and is still going strong, my next car a Honda of course.

Original review: May 5, 2018

My 2000 Honda Accord EX has 143,000 mi on it & has been dependable for 18 yrs & it still drives like a charm. Regular maintenance and TLC keeps it going strong... Love my Honda.

Original review: May 4, 2018

It's comfortable to drive a Honda Accord. Holds the road for a smooth sturdy ride, 39 miles to the gallon, good looking interior, roomy rear seat and trunk area. Info system could use improvement but other than that, absolutely no problems.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Honda Accord - I like the styling and comfort. At my age, don't like climbing down into a car, but I like almost everything else. Styling is better than almost any car save for an older Camry and newer styling of all brands sucks. The Honda Accord is also easy on gas, no engine problems. Since mine is a 2002, with high mileage, age is taking its toll on the electronics behind the dash. The radio quit in 2016, the fan motor quit in 2017, Side air bag idiot lights come on for months at a time. Other than that, it's a good serviceable car to get you where you have to go. I would recommend it to anyone that plans on keeping a car for a long time.

Original review: May 3, 2018

My 2004 Honda Accord has been phenomenal! Beside the normal maintenance of oil changes, new tires, etc. I do have dents taken care of as well. I have had no issues with it which is approaching 150,000 miles.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I've owned (for more than 6 months each:) Chevy Camaro(s), Mercury Cougar, Dodge Dart, and a few more cars, none of which I can remember what kind they were. None of them measured up to my Honda Accord in gas mileage, performance, cost to maintain at top level, style (interior and exterior), cost to run on a daily basis. There is no aspect of any car that was better than that of my Honda Accord; It was sassy; it had four (4) doors and a sunroof and had much power, even with its 4 cylinders. When I buy another car (most likely a used one), it will most definitely be another Honda Accord.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We've had this Honda Accord since we bought it new 2006 and it's lasted until now even with over 100,000 mileage. That's about 12 years of quality that's why my family trust Honda more than rest of cars. The only issue we have is ac but other than that we keep maintenance and it's still thriving.

Original review: April 30, 2018

The Honda Accord is a very nice little 4 door sedan. Won't win any prizes for distinctive looks, had to put a stick on it to make it stand out from all the other blue four door sedans in the parking lot. But it handles very well, even in icy weather. Shame my husband took it over.

Original review: April 29, 2018

The stereos are bad!!! They drain batteries, turn on without key and blow speakers without being on! They also have an issue with the door actuators. They stop working and I have looked up these issues and it happens on multiple cars and Honda does nothing about it. Other than these things I love the car.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I bought my Honda Accord in 2004 and it has been super-reliable and outstanding. I plan on buying another car from Honda in the future as I have been so happy with my current car. I totally recommend the Honda Accord.

Original review: April 28, 2018

They have remodeled the steering wheel in newer models of Honda Accord, however, my fingers continually engage the Bluetooth and the voice tells me there is none connected. I think the body and paint needs to be more dent and scratch resistant although the sheen has been maintained using a good hand washcloth and cleaner. More critical, the dash light shows your headlights are on, however, they may only be on the front driving lights while your rears are unlit. There is no discernment as to which level of head/tail lights are on.

Original review: April 27, 2018

The Honda Accord is an excellent running car. Very functional, fun and comfortable to drive, nice interior, great traction and steering, handles well on the road, good gas mileage, quiet ride, good radio system, safety features are also nice, and contour of the frame.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I love this car (Honda Accord EXL). Unfortunately, Honda decided to discontinue the 6 cyl coupe in 2018. Big mistake in my opinion. Am constantly receiving unsolicited compliments from folks in the unlikeliest places; at the gas pump, rest stops, parking lots. Total strangers make a point of coming over to me and gushing. Have I mentioned it is a joy to drive? It normally tootles around on 4 cylinders, but when you kick it, the other two cylinders kick in and it takes off like "warp speed' on Star Trek.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Everything in Honda Accord is great except the rear side windows of this sport 2 door model are too small and seeing vehicles coming from the rear right side is almost impossible when backing up.

Original review: April 26, 2018

The Honda Accord Sport is a nice looking, extremely dependable vehicle. I own a 2014 model and I have not had any problems with it. I bought it used with 28,000 miles in 2016 and I currently have 48,000. Mileage is pretty good and it handles the road well when driving long distance. I am very glad that I purchased this vehicle.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Purchased as a 2007 certified used Honda Accord from local Honda dealer. It had a little over 29,000 miles on it and now has almost 69,000 miles. It has a 4-cylinder engine that is smooth and provides ample power. I have the Honda dealer change the oil and any recommended service when needed and that is it. It is a gem and would buy another from this dealer.

Original review: April 24, 2018

My Honda Accord has been a great car, durable, comfortable, reliable, economical and easy to drive. I have driven it for 12 years, and have never been disappointed.

Honda Accord Company Information