Goodyear Auto Service Centers
1.21/5
Based on 154 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Goodyear Auto Service Center

168 Goodyear Auto Service Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I went to the service center today. Paid for AC recharge and the AC is still not working. The AC was cooling when I brought in the car, it not functioning at all now and I was overcharged for unnecessary repairs. They never called me after the preliminary check to find out if the repair they are doing should be done or not. Stay away from this shop in Riverview FL.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Brought car in for pull to left and high speed shaking, did alignment, gave me car, no better, went back, did alignment again and balance, gave me car back and all was worse, now $150 into this. Went to another Goodyear, they said alignment wouldn't work because I need struts, another $1200+ and another alignment and everything is pretty much the same as it was when I started this costly lesson! Their prices are pretty high and I knew that going in, but I figured they're the experts, why waste time at smaller shop, big mistake!

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, Dominick. We understand your frustration and we would like to look into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-800-321-2136 so that we may discuss your visit further. We are available between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:45 pm EST Monday through Friday. We will be sending you a private message with your claim number.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 25, 2018

In Dec 2017 a car backed into me and I took the car to Goodyear in Duluth GA, Satellite Blvd. The estimate included control arm and rim and a couple minor things to do with the tires. My insurance company paid them. They said the repairs would take 4 days. They ended up having my car for 14 days. Each time I called in there was a new excuse why the car was not ready. When the car was ready for pick up the steering on the car was so off I could not drive my car straight. I immediately returned the car. They said the line was perfect. I argued with them about my car driving into the left. This is a new car and even though there was damage to the tire inners the car still drove straight when I took it in for repairs.

So they rotated the tires or switched the tires around. They help the car steer straighter but above 60 mph my car shakes like crazy. I’ve taken the car back a couple times to tell them it wasn't right but they refused to do any further checking or repairs. Not to mention I never got the rim that was included in the quote that my insurance company paid for. Worst of all a mechanic has looked at my car and said the control arm is bent the same control arm they were suppose to change on my brand new car. And another horrible thing is they were the 1 and only one to ever touch my car for repairs. They were the only ones to ever touch my tires.

I told them where to find the key to unlock my rims. They used it took my tires off put them back on and never replaced the key. So when I got a flat I was stranded and ended up buying a key for $80 to get my tire off. They refuse to take responsibility for not putting the key back but they were the only ones to touch my car and the last ones to touch my car. Let’s not forget to mention the 2 ignorant men that could care less of the service they provide because they have no care since they are running the store. Shoddy repairs I plan to file a civil suit against this store terrible service.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience, Stacy. We try to make sure that every one of our customers is satisfied. We hope you will contact us at 800-321-2136 so that we may take a deeper look into this matter on your behalf. We are available between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:45 pm EST Monday through Friday. We will be sending you a private message with your claim number.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 19, 2018

I ordered tires online through Goodyear and made appointment at their Goodyear store in Somerset NJ. On the appointment day it took 4.5 hours to finish putting on 4 tires and doing a wheel alignment. On way out I noticed they did not mount the tires I had ordered. They put the same kind of tires I had on there that I hated which is why I ordered new tires in the first place. The invoice they gave me had the tires I ordered listed on it but they werent the tires they mounted on my truck. Paid over 1200 dollars for not what I wanted.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are so sorry to hear that. We want you to have a great experience every time you visit our location and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 extension 5 to discuss your visit.

Original review: July 15, 2018

Returned to Southland drive location in Lexington KY to have them replace a two year old tire that had a bad belt in it. They tell me I need a new tire and they don't cover there bad tires. I won't be buying Goodyear products again.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear that, Bruce. Please give us a call so that we may determine what options are currently available to you. You can reach us at 1-800-321-2136 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:45 pm EST Monday through Friday. We will be sending you a private message with your claim number.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodyear Tires?

Original review: June 18, 2018

Goodyear dealer told me that my 4 cylinder HYBRID needed an "extra" quart of oil. When he heard that I had consulted the car's manual, he offered me $2,00 back (Ignoring the tax he had collected from me!) I heard him tell another "senior" the same story. My last Goodyear lube!

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to hear more from you. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your experience. We will be sending you a private message with your claim number.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Stay away from this shop. They do unnecessary repairs and overcharged you and you have to take your car back several times and your car is not fixed. We went to the shop and they told us that our car the compressor went out. We got the compressor fixed. They overcharged us and put in a remanufactured compressor and overcharged us for it and now the air conditioner in the vehicle is still not working. We have taken the vehicle back to them eight or nine times and each time they supposedly fixed it and now they’re telling us, “Oh it’s not the compressor it’s the fuse box.”

I spoke to Chris and I spoke to Mike and I asked them, "So why was the fuse box not diagnosed one of the seven times we had brought the vehicle back to them" and their answer to me was, “We didn’t know it was bad but if you buy the part will put it in for free.” So anyone who goes to this shop beware. They’re going to do more damage to your vehicle than what they fix just so you can come back and they can charge you more money.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear that you were frustrated with your experience, Diverney. Please know we’re constantly working to deliver great service. Please feel free to contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your visit. We have created a file number for you: 1636999. Please use your file number when you give us a call.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Before moving to Maryland my 2003 Acura MDX always passed inspection and never broke down in Washington DC. I took my truck to Good Year in Capitol Heights where they failed the inspection stating it had all sorts of problems and that it would cost me almost $4000 or I should buy a new car. Two weeks later my truck broke down and I ended up buying a new car. I know within my heart they did something to my truck just to get my business but I will never again take any of my vehicles to Good Year.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to discuss your visit. We will be sending you a private message with your claim number.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I went to have a brake check since I was told my Honda Odyssey's brake might need to be replaced when I got its 60K service. The technician checked the brakes and told me the brakes were fine but the transmission fluid and brake fluid need to be replaced. I was surprised since I remembered both got replace when I got the 60K service and should be completely new. They asked me to show the service record and they did find the service record for both. They told me that both didn't look like it was serviced recently and asked me to send it back to the dealer.

I asked them to show me how to check the fluid but I was told they cannot show me. So I called Honda dealer where I got my service and brought it back to the dealer. The technician in the dealer shop showed me the fluids and both looks like brand new! I don't why those people tried to sale me these two expensive things without any reason. Now I don't know if the AC filter they did for me for $60 was worth it! How can I trust them?

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to hear more from you. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your experience. We will be sending you a private response with your claim number.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I saw an ad for Goodyear tires and drove to my local Goodyear location and they quoted me DOUBLE insisting "this is the best deal". I went back to my office to check my research and confirmed right sized tires, and right company (Goodyear) and called the location back and have asked them to honor the price I found on Goodyear dot com. I was put on hold and after a while, ** picks up the phone and says "yeah, my supervisor says we don't match online prices". I said, "It's on YOUR website," and repeated it back to him thinking he was giving his supervisor wrong information. I asked ** if I could speak to the supervisor and after putting me on hold again repeats the same we don't match online pricing and adds "even our own".

Dumbfounded, I ask, "Well it tells me that after I order from the website, they would install them." He said "that's correct"... "so I can't order from you, I have to order online and wait for them to ship the tires to your location??" I asked. "Do what you want to do, we can't match the price". Ok then, I order the tires, Goodyear emails me confirmation the tires will be at the St Augustine Goodyear location in a week along with the appointment time of 5 pm. I go there at the appointed time and was greeted by ** and he tells me he has nothing in his system. I show him my confirmation email on my phone and this starts a 45 minute charade which reminded me of a bad Keystone Cop episode until finally they tell me, "we don't have your tires here".

I'm getting a distinct whiff of "let's punish this guy for not ordering through us" smell and ask to speak with the supervisor. Someone comes up and starts telling me the tires aren't there and they "could be here by the end of business tomorrow"... umm, I already paid for these tires, I left work early and now have to ask for more time off from work in a day or 2? This is a week and a half later and I still don't have tires and when I tried calling corporate, they close at 5 pm. What kind of commitment to customer service does this company have? I should have looked at Consumer Affairs before considering this several hundred dollar purchase. I will be requesting a full refund... I can't wait to see what aggravation is involved with that!

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear that you were frustrated with your experience. Please feel free to contact us at 800-321-2136 to discuss your visit. We have sent you a private message with your claim number.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I went to the Wadsworth, Ohio Goodyear service center to have the turn signal bulb replaced on my daughter's car. While doing this simple service, they failed to secure the plastic panel that they had to remove in order to change the bulb. It came loose as my daughter was driving and wrapped around the wheel. When I went in to let them know, they were condescending and would not commit to a time frame or waiver of charge to repair the damage they caused. I did not even get an apology from the manager, A.J.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Scott. We are so sorry to hear that. We want you to have a great experience every time you visit our location. We’d like to hear more from you. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your experience. We have already created a claim number for you: 1632672. Please refer to this number when you call.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Well to start I have a 1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ standard 5 speed. 4L 2.5 2X2 not 4X4. So she already had high mileage when I got her and took a lot of love to get her where she is today and with that being said I always have done my oil changes and have never came across this problem. But for some reason I don't remember why but I took her to Goodyear to get the oil changed and I see this sticker they put on the left hand top corner of the dash and it reads: DATE 06/03/18 MILES 233500 for next service or an idea for the next change... Here's my problem. I have already had to put 2 quarts of oil in already and it's only 04/26/18 and my miles are only at 232098 and I don't drive like a madman and living in Hawaii there's not much room to go fast so I'm not too pleased with the results I was given.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience, William. We try to make sure that every one of our customers is satisfied. We hope you will contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your visit. Here is your file number to use when you give us a call: 1630131.

Original review: April 10, 2018

If I could give a negative star I would. I have been a repeat customer with Goodyear for years. NEVER has there ever been an issue until last Wednesday April 4th. I went for an oil change as always. I now have a Nissan Sentra, which like before; scheduled the appointment online via chat. Last time I had my oil change, I was scheduled for High Mileage which I schedule the same this time. Long story short, this "person" (I so want to call him so many other things); out the gate his tone was a bit much. Tells me my car needs synthetic oil instead of the high mileage. I said, "that's what I got the last time I was here." He said, "no actually, they put the synthetic and just charged for the high mileage. Actually did you a favor." I said, "excuse me"?? "No not when I paid for a service." He goes on to say, "well I can't let that happen again."

I said, "Why wasn't I told that when I was here the last time? Because you're talking to me like I knew this information, which was never communicated to me." He goes on to say, "that's why I'm telling you now." I initially said, "go ahead." Then I thought about it, "what price am I being charged today?" So I go to the front to ask Brandy, the customer friendly rep, to ask her about the fee. She said, "you'll pay for the synthetic pricing." I told her, "I think that's a little unfair that I was never advised about the transaction from last time and I'm expected to pay for something different than the $50 and change that I anticipated paying today." That "person" (loosely used term) interjects our conversation and begins to get a more indignant tone with me. Never did I raise my voice, get nasty, mean, etc. Which by this time told me he believed he could speak to me any kind of way.

By this time, I'm really pissed. But do my best to keep it together. I told Brandy, "I just want my keys, I'm done. Of all the years I've come here never have I had issues with a manager or employee." He continues to attempt to argue with me and continue to try to get loud with me. Then he wants me to sign something saying I refused service. I try really hard not to hate people but in some cases; I get it. I will NEVER spend another dollar at Goodyear. It took me a week to write a response because I was so upset and didn't want to post a review on emotions but on fact. If he is the new manager of that center, I can see Goodyear losing a lot of faithful customers. I hope karma makes a special appearance to him very soon. You can't think you can treat people bad and it's acceptable.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Tenshar. We are sorry to hear that you were frustrated with your experience. We’d like to hear more from you. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your experience. We have already created a file number for you to refer to when you call : 1628699.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I set up an appointment online and it didn't go through. So while I was there I set up another appointment for an hour later. That one went through. Now the manager says I can't have that appointment because someone else already took that slot! They don't bother to reflect that fact online! They also don't give you the online prices unless you show them it.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are so sorry to hear that, Robin. We want you to have a great experience every time you visit our location. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to discuss your visit. We have already created a file number for you:1628706; please refer to this file number when you give us a call.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Goodyear Russellville AR - Great service, fast, polite workers! A+ recommendation! They has my car in and out in less than 20 minutes. My brake light was working again, as well as the antenna fail issue for my Sirius Satellite Radio!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I have been to location at 1520 Hebron Pkwy 75010 a few times. I have had excellent customer service before but today 1/5/18, I noticed new management when I made an appointment at location day before for 930 oil change. Arrived 9:23 and left at 11:06. No offer in regards to discounts available, no apologies for wait time and customers in and out before me that had no appointment and came in after me. I would like to know what happened to previous manager and some type of compensation for the poor customer services.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your visit, Alyson. Please know we’re constantly working to deliver great service. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to discuss your visit. We have already created a file number for you: 1628724; please refer to this file number when you give us a call.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I took my car to Good Year in Oxon Hill MD because my check engine light was on. I described to the manager Ann that the car was shutting down and had to be jumped to get it started. I left the car there and a few hours later Lamar called and said that one problem was that I needed a new battery. I said ok. The next day Lamar called and said the car was ready. I immediately went there to pick up my car. I paid my fees and left. I was about a half a block from the store at a light and the car began to shake. I turned around and went back to Good Year. I told Ann that the car was shaking. She came out and drove the car. While out the check engine light came back on and the car began to shake and there was a sound coming from the car that wasn't there. She said I could leave the car again and they'd do more diagnostic services on the car but I would have to pay more money. I refused and left.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience, Juanita. We try to make sure that every one of our customers is satisfied. We hope you will contact us at 800-321-2136 to discuss your visit. We have already created a file number for you:1628734; please refer to this file number when you give us call.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Didn't Add Enough Oil - Engine Locked-Up. Refuses Responsibility. I've been getting my oil changed from Goodyear at Town Center Pkwy, Slidell, LA 70458 for over a year now and after my last oil change a month and half ago and 2k miles the engine locked up. Toyota of New Orleans inspected the vehicle and found no oil leaks, burning of oil, nor tampering of the vehicle. After several attempts on my part, Goodyear finally agreed to send someone out to inspect the vehicle. The third party company only drained the oil, nothing more, and discovered there was only 1.5 quarters of oil in the vehicle when there should have been 5.5 quarters. Toyota said there is no way my vehicle burnt 4 quarts of oil in 2K miles and in their opinion Goodyear did not add enough oil. Goodyear denied the claim without explanation.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to make sure our customers have a positive experience. We hope you will follow-up with us at 800-321-2136 to discuss your visit. We have already created a file number for you: 1628738; please refer to this file number when you give us a call.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Goodyear Webster NY - My tailpipe had corroded and was hanging off the underside of my 2004 Ford F150. I asked Frank if I could bring in my truck to see if they could remove the hanging piece and give me an estimate on a repair. When I arrived, they took the truck and put it on a lift. I waited and watched from the waiting room. I was told that they could not do the repair and that I should take it to a welding shop for an estimate. I asked them if they could cut the piece off and I would take my truck to another shop. I watched them use a BLOW TORCH to remove the piece of pipe. It was dark out when I left so I did not see the damage to my truck.

When I looked at it on Saturday I immediately called and asked to speak to Frank. He was not available. I do not know who I spoke to but he said to bring in the truck and he would look at it. When I came in Frank didn't even look at me. The other guy looked at my truck and said that the pipe had been pressing up against the underside of my truck and had burned it. I said no - that is NOT a nicely melted piece of plastic. THAT is from the BLOWTORCH. He denied it again. So I left. I will NEVER take my truck back to them again. I will find another shop. If you do damage to a vehicle FESS UP. I went to the Ford dealer and ordered a replacement piece. It was $22.00. These guys suck. Does this picture look like it was melted by a piece of pipe?

Goodyear Auto Service Centers response

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your visit, Elizabeth. Please know we’re constantly working to deliver great service. We have created a file number for you, 1636134. Please contact us at 800-321-2136 to further discuss your experience.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I took my vehicle into Goodyear Auto Service Center at 4201 N 23rd St McAllen TX 78504. The sticker date is 11/12/17. I had taken my vehicle in July or (August). My vehicle is a 2004 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. The work I got done was an oil change. The mechanic that did the work had overtightened the Oil filter. Oil was spilling out. My fiancee called & took my vehicle back to get looked at. The manager saw the issue. Had a new mechanic fix the issue. As my vehicle was on the lift he had a problem try to get the oil filter off. My vehicle was rocking. Now due to all of this I now have an oil leak which I never had before. I am a Goodyear card holder for over 7 years. I called them and no help. Now I have to keep an eye on oil.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I took my 2013 Buick to a Goodyear Auto Service center after it broke down on me going to work. After I had it towed there the tech broke the bad news and gave me an outrageous price. I have it fixed. Not even a year later same problem. Hell even bought a tire and it's definitely defective. Don't spend your money with these crooks.

Original review: July 18, 2017

My husband set up an appointment for a simple oil change/tire rotation service directly after work. 2 hours later, overcharged, uncompleted work and blatant disregard for my time since I was never approached that my car was "done." These smart vehicles have the ability to notify US of any issues. Imagine my "delight" as I begin driving, after said appointment to see a notification that my car was NOT SERVICED!! I paid $68.62 for NOTHING!!

Original review: July 3, 2017

On July 2nd I scheduled an oil change with Goodyear Auto Service at 9 am for July 3rd online. The email confirmation stated any change I would be notified by email. I arrived at 9 am as scheduled and was told they tried to contact me by phone but my voicemail was not set up to reschedule for the next day. Then explained to me someone called out. That was their reason for poor service. I will never bring any work to Goodyear due to not even trying to make it right. Just was told "Sorry." This was a waste of time and money.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I came in at 7:30 am on 3/31/17 for oil change and tire rotation. The manager told me they would work on it until their 8 am appointment showed then they would have to switch to that and they also had a 9 am but would have it done by 10 am. However, a guy comes in right before the 8am appointment and wants 4 new tires and alignment and lo and behold they are working feverishly on his vehicle while here at 9:41 am mine is still sitting. So I guess sale of product overrides a service. Then their 9 am shows up for oil change and tire rotation and they tell him it would be 2-1/2 to 3hrs. I don't know about you but I can complete an oil change on my own car in 10 mins and could rotate tire prob in 20mins. Only diff is I can't balance them at home so I won't be coming back here.

Original review: April 30, 2017

I make an appointment for oil change on the internet for my Honda Civic 2007 today April 30 at 12 noon. They call me and told me if I could take it at 10:00 a.m. When I got there they said they will have to keep it until 4:00 p.m. They will call me when it was done. They call me at 3:30 and said they did not had a chance to do it if I can leave there for the next day. They kept the car for six hours and did not do it. I was without transportation for six hours for nothing. And still want a kept it for one more day. I work Mondays. This is not right. Is the worst customer service I've seen. This is the first time I go to Goodyear and will be my last. This was at Goodyear auto service 5970 Crawfordsville Road Indianapolis IN 46224-3708.

Original review: April 18, 2017

So we came in to get a patch on our tire and so far been here about 2 hrs now. Said only 2 people working. Too bad one of the two men working the desk couldn't put a patch on. Wish we would have went to our local tire Service.

Original review: March 29, 2017

I went up to Goodyear because the muffler, that had been hanging by a thread, had (finally) fallen off my car. I was looking to replace the muffler and the exhaust pipe. The brake light was also on, so I went in to get it checked. They said that it was the rear brakes and that the back tires didn't move (so essentially the car was being dragged by the front wheels).

They couldn't give me ANY estimate about how much it would cost to repair the car, because even after they took the brakes off they might SEE something else. They did say that I needed a new muffler and exhaust pipe, but that while they were fixing the exhaust they might SEE something else that needs repair. I was almost like, "do you want to fix the car, or not"? They found some other stuff like a brake light out. But does it REALLY cost $29.00 to replace a brake light bulb? I was just curious if anyone ever had complaints about Goodyear, so I googled it. Wow, looks like I'm not the only one who feels leery about this company. I will be getting the car fixed, elsewhere. Thanks.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Goodyear on Clay Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202. I had an appt today at 1 pm, got there early and was told they were running behind. I ordered the Full Synthetic Oil change with free tire rotation. 45 minutes later the store manager Bill came to sell me air filters. I thought my car was done but no and he said they wouldn't mind taking me to work since it will not be done in time. Then he came out 15 mins later saying the tech put the wrong oil in it and he needed to take me to work and I needed to leave my vehicle with them. I said "NO, I am off work in 2 hours and have someone following me home then I am leaving for out of town. I need my car now." I got in to find the passenger seat covered in stains and wet. I immediately took two pictures of it. I am contacting their corporate office and filing an official complaint to have my car cleaned. If the store manager would just have been honest with me, I would have left my car to let them clean it.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I had my car serviced at Good Year Tire and Service on February 2, 2017 for a transmission flush, coolant flush, and oil change. Now their services say they check for leaks. 16 days later my 2012 Nissan Versa was towed back to Goodyear on Levitt Parkway, Willingboro, NJ and after diagnosing they said I need a new transmission because my transmission oil coolant line rusted out and all fluid leaked. No they are not at fault for the line being rusted but what they are at fault for they failed to check lines for leaks. Had they did they should had let me know my pipe was rusted and they didn't. So I paid for services that they didn't complete at 100 percent and had they notified me I would of taken care of the rusted pipe and would not be replacing an engine. Picture of what state that shows they should be checking for leaks and receipt.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

It was my original intent to ask Goodyear for a second customer card since mine seems to wander between the drivers in our family. My local retailer, Burlington Tire & Auto, in our long (20 years?) relationship must be the diamond in Goodyear's crown! Poor service is ever with us but the vitriolic reviews I encountered online for some reason other Goodyear retailers across the nation prompted this response. Ask your retailer if he/she knows Bill Anders (Burlington owner) or values the new customer coming through the door as much as his oldest. Be careful, answers to those questions can keep you free of the Internet complaint crowd. Really!

Goodyear Tires expert review by Lauren Fix

Goodyear Auto Service was established in 1924 and now operates over 1,200 service centers. Goodyear Tire & Rubber owns the chain. They sell and mount tires, perform preventative maintenance and provide some repairs.

• Find tires: Interested customers can input the make and model of their vehicle and find tires that will fit their automobile. Then, they can select the features they want to narrow down their options. Some customers may need to know the specific size of their tires.

• Live chat: Consumers with questions can go to Goodyear Auto Service’s website to chat with a representative. Chat is available Monday through Friday from 9a.m.—9p.m. EDT.

• Customer education: The Tire Basics section of the brand’s website provides easy to understand information about buying and maintaining tires.

• Warranty information: Warranty information is detailed on the chain’s website. Interested consumers can read the details and limitations of tire and auto service warranties before they make a purchase.

• Online scheduling: Goodyear Auto Service’s website has an online scheduling tool. Consumers select the location they would like to go to, the services they need performed and the day and time they would like to come. Same day appointments are often available.

• Best for: Goodyear Auto Service Centers cater to those looking for Goodyear produced tires and want auto services provided at the same location.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Goodyear Auto Service Centers Company Information

Goodyear Tires
200 Innovation Way
Akron
OH
www.goodyear.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business