Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.63/5

Chevy Malibu

The Chevrolet Malibu was manufactured and marketed from 1964-1983 and again from 1997 until present. Read more Chevrolet reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

619 Chevy Malibu Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

2016 Chevrolet Malibu LT Overview - I have owned my Chevy Malibu for about a year now and I could not be more pleased with my purchase. I bought my Malibu as a used car with a rebuilt title when it had almost 14,000 miles on it. The title was rebuilt because the car had some front-end damage that was caused and repaired by the previous owner. So far, I have drove my Malibu about 20,000 miles and have not encountered any issues other than some minimal hail damage.

Technology - The interior of the car is very sharp and simple, which I love. Unlike most new cars on the market, the Chevy Malibu does not have a ton of little buttons that can confuse and distract some drivers while on the road. The Malibu has a clear and easy-to-use touchscreen that handles most of your needs, including; voice commands, Bluetooth music, GPS navigation, and much more. My favorite thing about this touchscreen is the Apple CarPlay and/or Android Auto feature. This feature allows anyone to plug in their Apple or Android smartphone into one of the six available USB ports/outlets and automatically display their phone’s navigation, music, and much more.

Interior - When I first bought my Malibu, I was a little spectacle about the black leather seats that it came with since I had never owned a car with leather seats before. It did not take me long at all to adjust to the leather and now I wouldn’t trade them for any other kind of seat. They are much easier to keep clean compared to cloth seats and the seat warmer is a tremendous plus during the winter. Another great part about the interior of the Malibu is the amount of room the driver and each passenger has. The Malibu is one of the most spacious sedans on the market right now.

Engine - The most important part of a car is its engine, and I have never drove a car with a more fun and efficient one as my Malibu. With a 1.5-liter turbo engine, you can expect to get around 27 miles per gallon in town and up to 37 on the highway, while enjoying the impressive acceleration and speed that the turbo provides. Although the Malibu is two-wheel drive, I have had no problems driving in the harsh winters of Iowa. Conclusion - I would recommend a Chevy Malibu to anyone looking for an affordable, efficient, and great-looking vehicle. This car truly has all the features a driver would ever need and want, at a price that is much lower than most of its competitors with the same features.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Chevy Malibu is a very reliable vehicle. There is not many complications that go wrong if you keep it maintenance regularly. It's very safe as well. Definitely a good starter car or even a daily use vehicle. I never worry about being broke down on the side of the road. The appearance is very nice and the design of the car is too. I've never even had this car in the shop for problems or complications. The price is not outrageous either. It also has very good gas mileage which is a big plus for current gas prices. I can get 25 miles for gallon most of the time. There is a lot of compartments as well to store things. There is also a lot of trunk space in this vehicle and it also has a good stereo system. Furthermore, it has a sports appearance but is also a good family car. You can fit five people in this vehicle and not feel crammed in together like most cars are.

It is a little work taking the front bumper off to access some parts but it is not too bad. Also, the sensors short out sometimes. For example the tire air monitor, it shorted out sooner than expected but it is not a big deal as long as you continually check your tire air. But it is definitely a good quality car in my opinion. It is important to trust that your car will not malfunction at the worst times. I've had all positive experiences with this car and I really enjoy having it. My mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and myself all have this type of car. A lot of my friends and family has this vehicle and love it. I always recommend this vehicle to friends and family.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2018

The Chevrolet Malibu Classic 2005 runs smoothly and I love driving this car. And I like the color of it. When I bought it everything I asked for to have in my next car worked and still does right down to the lighters working so I can charge my phone while driving. My blinkers and the air condition worked. But the car had the wrong thermostat in it. It for a summer one and I needed one to replace this, so it could put out more heat for the winter. Now I had IT FIXED.

I have already put around 1000 dollars in it to keep it running. But I have a brake and rotor job to do still. This week I'm going to buy my second pair of window wipers because the one I have on it now, the rubber on the drivers side does not touch the window to be able to wipe the lower half of my wind shield. Then I think my car will be good for a while. But I wish they had tinted windows. And I wish it didn't have chips of paint off the front of the car. If I could only afford to have a paint job done on it then I would love the car even more.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My Chevy Malibu 2005 runs great. I drive it to and from work every day. I would not trade it for anything. This car is the car of cars. If you don't drive a Chevrolet then you are not driving a good car. I simply love my car. I like its radio, cd player, remote start. It has nice tires. Cool gray color, nice interior and exterior, great running motor. Chevy cars are built to last a long time great running vehicles. Body style is great as well. I will be using this cars for long time. If you want a nice clean car get a Chevy Malibu. You won't be sorry. It's a cool car and nice perks too. But 22" rims would make the car stand out and dvd players in the headrest to keep the boy busy. I may one day put a sunroof in the car. I am one very happy customer. I smile when I think of my car.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I have had a few Chevys before. Chevy Malibu so far has been probably the best I've had. It's a newish model so has some of the nicer amenities. I like the fact that it had been done by only two people and it has never been in any accident. Also, it is fuel efficient, is comfortable, and it is a perfect commuter vehicle. Unfortunately it has had a couple of recall issues which is frustrating. Also, it has a stained driver side seat from a previous owner that I have not been able to afford to fix. Furthermore, I'm not a fan of the fact that it is silver because of the metropolitan area that I live in is known for its rain. I hate the fact that I have to take it to a dealership just to get the headlights and taillights replaced costing about $300 for 4 headlights.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevy Malibu?

Original review: May 24, 2019

My 2016 Chevy Malibu has 93,000 miles on it. No issues until this day. Last week I was driving it in a neighborhood about 40 miles from my home. When I got to the neighborhood I had to apply my brakes. The brakes were locked at top of the pedal. I was unable to stop. Scared the ** out of me! Dropped the people off. Drove 3 blocks to a 7-Eleven, scared to drive any further. Parked and the car died and would not start. Waiting 3 hours for the tow truck, finally got the CHEVY MALIBU and myself home a 5am. Had a mobile mechanic run a diagnostic on it. Multiple issues came up. Everything from multiple breaks issues and even more engine issues. Tried several tricks to remove what seemed to be air in the brake lines. No chance. Had to towed to a Chevy dealership nearby. Brake tech ran a diagnostic, said not brakes, it’s an engine issue. Engine tech says it “maybe” timing or cam shaft. $2500 on a maybe, best they can tell from the diagnostic.

From all the reviews I have read about this very same issue and the guessing game at owner's expense. None of these have fixed the issues. While reading the reviews, I read 3 people have died from this very same issue. In addition GM has remove any and all warranty on this vehicle above the 36,000 miles. GM will not take any responsibility for the CHEVY MALIBU death trap which they are fully aware of. No recall, No repair support for the dealership that now is involved with this worthless product. My question for GM IS, "HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE BEFORE THEY WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?" I say to the CEO OF GM. I want one of your family members to have my car as their daily drive. But wait the engine will not even turn over. Nothing but a paperweight now. To all head honchos at GM I have large car parts the need to be placed where the sun don’t shine. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PRODUCT!!! I will inform every website, social media and any forum possible about your products and your complete lack of ethics.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Our 2018 Malibu will not accelerate sometimes at all and feels like you are starting from 3rd gear. It’s starting to get very dangerous on busy highways but no engine light comes on so supposedly nothing wrong with car.

Original review: May 21, 2019

We have a 2013 Chevy Malibu Ego with 92,000 miles. We are very concerned because of the excessive oil consumption. We have to keep an eye on it because it can go completely dry without any indication, no engine light, nothing. It happened again today. My husband went to check the oil and nothing. It took 3 quarts of oil. We are a Chevy family, but this is very alarming. I'm going to try and follow up with Chevy directly.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I brought my 2017 Chevy Malibu with 1.5 ltr. engine used with 29k miles on it. I've had the car about 8 months. I used premium Petro as recommended and synthetic oil. When the car broke 55k (I commute 45 to 1hr to work one way) the computer registered a loss of power. When the computer was checked it coded a throttle position sensor and a misfire. Took it to the dealer and they had to replace all 4 pistons because the rings were burnt out. Dealer admits they have a problem with this and replaced it under warranty. Since then I have another code appear 1 month after the motor rebuild. I will update then.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I bought my 2011 Chevy Malibu 3 years ago. When I bought it it had 56,000 miles on it. First 2 1/2 years was good. Then last August I drove it to Florida, while there I replaced the battery. On my way home going 75 miles an hour the car lost all power and had to cross over 4 lanes of traffic in the middle of the night. Very dangerous to do with semi’s flying by. Had to have the car towed due to it would start but wouldn’t stay running. Had to stay in a crappy hotel till the next day and it could be repaired.

It ended up being my crank shaft sensors were clogged with oil and metal shavings. The shop couldn’t tell me why this was happening, said they seen it before. Once I got home I took it to my mechanic and he said my timing was showing out and that was where the metal shavings were coming from. Now I have a oil leak that I can’t find and now have a antifreeze leak that I can’t find. Have no oil on the ground but losing oil and having to fill it every couple days. I hate this car. This was my first Chevy and my last!

Original review: April 13, 2019

My 2014 Chevy Malibu LTZ was performing well until it reached roughly 90k Miles. I have a consecutive history with maintenance at Firestone until I started experiencing engine failure after Eco Stop would engage. With numerous returns to Firestone & them renting me a car, they could not find the issue & recommended I take it to the dealer. Due to my research there is over 140k Malibu's that have known Eco Stop issue; however, GM only posted a Service Bulletin & not a recall (for an unknown reason) to take it on case by case basis. Chevy Forums (which I recommend anyone with a problem in your GM vehicle to look at) other Chevy Malibu consumer's stated similar issues with no help from the Dealer/Manufacturer. Typical wheel & deal on minor repairs but never a conclusion to the issue leaving them stuck.

For the record, I drive at least 4 hours each day from SGV to Beverly Hills. Each time the vehicle was taken in, it was driven no more than 10 miles each time as a test to determine "problem fixed" when I specifically stated the problem only persists when the vehicle has been operating for long period of time. I proceed to take it to Chevy where they ran a diagnostic & it came back clean as expected since Firestone said the same thing, thankfully at no charge shout out to Kyle.

I shared all of the previous information of my problem and knowledge prior to submitting the vehicle. I was recommended to get a new battery because mine was "not good" but they could not provide record explaining how/why because the tech just recommended it, $450 okay, scheduled next visit & done. Problem still occurred within the same day of picking up the vehicle after battery replacement. Returned vehicle & was told there was a Software Calibration Update, $160 just for diagnostic fee. Okay, done.

Problem still occurred within same day of picking up the vehicle, returned next day & had a tech jump in the car with me to experience the problem first hand since it just happened to me down the road. The problem occurred & the tech understood the issue, possibly. This time they provided a loaner for up to a week or so, thankfully shout out to Berge. I was eventually told they found the problem and it was a concluded loose ground wire G401 they secured it & whatever else at no charge.

If that was the issue why wasn't it found sooner by the Chevy tech or Firestone? Why did no codes register throughout each testing? Why did I have to buy a battery or software calibration update? Or Whom was slacking on their job? It seems it whatever the problem is, is being overlooked multiple times with no conclusion. Picked up the car 4/11 and the car within 1 hour still had the same problem but this time would not start back up right away which has never happened before. I returned the vehicle and they now have provided me another loaner and waiting for a response.

I understand these may be normal manufacturer repair practices; however, there comes a point where there needs to be an ultimate decision that the vehicle has bad technology as also reported by many other consumers in the marketplace around the nation. I appreciate the hard work & consistent service from the gentleman at Covina Chevy; however, this has been an inconvenient burden from supposedly the most reliable car company. I proceeded to open a manufacturer buy-back case which hopefully lead to an easier conclusion.

Original review: April 4, 2019

We purchased a 2014 Chevy Malibu LS and have had continuous issues. The head liner was not cut correctly and you could see this in the passenger seat. This was identified when the car was brought in to address paint issues 1 week after purchase. Initially we were told "all liners were like this" by the dealer. Several follow up calls and they finally said a replacement would be ordered. This never happened. All types of excuses.

Fabric on driver's side seat creased and broke along seat bottom within the first month of owning the car. Dealer indicated this was normal for the material. Multiple issues with the tire pressure sensors within the first 6 months. Never a dealer/warranty item. ABS sensor disk on all 4 front and back wheels had to be replaced within the first year. Dealer indicated this was due to driving habits. Not a warranty item. Alignment was needed every 6-8 months to address a sloppy steering wheel and front end vibration. Every time it was taken to the Dealer it was blamed on tires, balance, or driving habits. Not a warranty item.

Most recent issue is the water pump was damaged due to interstate road conditions. Temperature gauge maxed. We pulled over and let the car cool. Went about a 1/4 mile and the engine locked up. No warning indicating low coolant, pump issues...with all the electronics on the car these items were overlooked. Water pump issues were a major issue for the 2013 model. Chevy did not use any lessons learned information to make the car better for the consumer. Now we are looking at a massive paperweight while trying to get the insurance company to replace the engine. Oh, by the way, we are 14 miles over the warranty and the response from the dealer was "it is out of coverage".

Original review: March 25, 2019

I own a 2010 Chevy Malibu with 93 thousand miles and the engine failed. I bought the car new, it has been a headache ever since. It started with a squeak in the wheel which was never resolved. Next was the cam sensors. While in drive at a light the car cut off. Next the steering went out while I was driving. The dealer said they could not see anything wrong with the steering. (Another issue unresolved) then the headlights.

One headlight went out so I took it to the dealer and they replaced it. Within 3 weeks both headlights went out. I replaced both headlights more than three times. I went two years without headlight. I then took the car to the dealer to replace the cam sensors for the second time and they fixed the headlights but never told me how they fixed them. The next thing was the BCM. Then the timing chain. One day I go out to start the car and it won't start. I find out the engine needs replacing. I will never buy another Chevy and will tell anyone who is looking for a new or used car to steer clear of Chevy. 30000 down the drain.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I purchased a 2017 Chevy Malibu 1LT with 1.5 motor. We have about 25000 miles on car. We have had no problems with car, it's very comfortable to drive. It's just got enough power but not fast. Wife loves the car. I have not had any of the issues your other readers have had with water. So far seems like good car.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I got a 2011 Malibu four years ago. Since then the fuses have melt, back window does not defrost. On top of that the headlight went out, and now the transmission blew up while riding down a freeway. We were doing 60 miles when it just stop. It is going to cost over 3,000 dollars to fix it. And I still owe over 7,000 on it and I feel Chevy needs to step up since they knew of all the trouble it was going to cause. I will no longer buy other Malibu and I hope enough people will complain that a suit will make them step up to the plate.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I purchased a 2016 Malibu limited used with 20000 miles as a cheap commuter car, was pretty comfortable, got 33mpg, my only complaints are that the front inner fender wells and plastic skid plate along with the bracing had to be replaced which was covered under the warranty 3 times. I'm very easy with this car as well and don't drive back roads yet it seems the quality of these parts are terrible. It drives well overall, had 1 tpms sensor go bad at 30000 miles and the dash rattled which was also repaired under warranty. Also I would like to mention the inner fender issue was also an issue on the 2013 Buick Regal I had which was on the same platform the Epsilon II.

Original review: March 9, 2019

My wife bought a 2014 Malibu 2.5L LT about 3 years ago now. We bought it from a certified used dealer with just over 60,000 miles on it. Within the first 3 months the right rear wheel bearing went out. I took it back as we had an extended warranty on the car. Initially they did not want to cover it, eventually did. We drove it another 6 months, the same bearing went bad AGAIN. Took it back to the dealer, they didn't even entertain the idea of replacing it under warranty as they told me this was a wear item.

I finally talked to them and pleaded my case, they agreed to fix it under warranty with a copay. Another year passes and the wheel bearing is bad again for a third time. Granted we drive a lot, she commutes over an hour to work every day, so at this point the warranty is out. I went and bought 3-year warranty bearings from a local shop and installed them myself following the torque specs and all, and well the right rear bearing is bad again. This was last year when I replaced it.

Also recently we had the check engine light come on, it gives error code P16D0. I was unable to find any good information on the internet on this code, went to the dealer and they wouldn't even talk to me unless I paid them 117.00 plus tax so they could scan the car, mind you I told them what the code was. I went to another shop, found a possible problem. I bought a 40 dollar part, installed it, and the light was off for about 45 minutes, back on again. Come to find out this code could be one of 3 or 4 different parts and it controls the valve timing. Also about a month ago the factory installed remote start quit working.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My daughter purchased a 2017 Malibu. We recognized water was getting into the trunk, then the radio and backup camera went out. We had it repaired at a dealership. She was 8,000 over warranty and extended warranty doesn't cover water. 3 weeks later backup camera and radio went out again. Another dealership determined that water is getting in by the windshield where the body/frame come together and feeding back to the radio module. Called GM since water is entering vehicle in 2 different spots and must be a factory defect due to poor seals. Gave me a claim # and said I would hear back in 2 days. Called back on 3rd day before I heard something. They said they would need another 3 days to seek advice on matter and what could be done. Then put on hold to come back and say that it was not going to be covered because it was out of warranty.

This was something they could have determined days ago. I would have waited potentially another 3 days for them to tell me this. A car this new (that has had no wrecks) should not have water entering it and is unsafe if something would have shorted out other than the radio. Why buy a new car if this happens? Our household has multiple Chevy's...not again! I received better customer service and willingness to help me from the dealerships than I did GM. Sad facts and this is what you insist your daughter buys their first car as a maker you have known to trust when she wanted something different. College student paying her own payments and being responsible. Real life lesson for her on how adults don't stand by what they make or work with you to make it right. Has had to get rides to and from work for days.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I had my Hybrid Malibu for 18 months and put 42000 miles on it. It got great gas mileage and drove great. I was super happy... Until I heard a loud THUNK and it went dead. The transmission died 3.5 weeks ago and after a tow to the dealer... It has been sitting there ever since. WAITING for a part to fix it with no idea when it will come in. That is just CRAZY!!! Really? No part anywhere for over 3 weeks and still waiting? That is unbelievable.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Hi. I have a 2013 Chevy Malibu that has 80,000 miles on it. I purchased the vehicle 3 years ago as a certified pre-owned. Starting at 65,000 miles my car has been breaking down constantly. We have spent well over $5,000 in two years not including what my extended warranty has paid for. We have had to replace timing chains, belts, break sensors, hybrid fans, throttle body, break sensors, throttle position sensors, the battery, the check engine light has came on more times than I can count. I would not recommend purchasing.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I owned the car (2016 Malibu) for about 18 months and was at the dealer over a dozen times. - water in the trunk, loose driver's seat, low oil, bad gas mileage, recalls, shifter problems. I called/emailed GM. They were useless. I finally traded the car for a 2019 Camry.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Bought this 2017 Malibu in October of 17. Starting February of 18 it’s been in the shop four times now, all with the same problem. During acceleration it will misfire, engine light flashes, service StabiliTrak light is on as well as traction control light. During misfire the car shakes very hard for maybe 30 - 60 seconds. GM has no idea. They are now blaming the fuel and lack of proper service. I have now found out this is one of GM's bogus lines when they are stumped. All service has been done in a GM shop. Can’t fix it. I’m done with the lies of GM. Wonderful experience for your first and last GM purchase.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I purchased a 2017 Malibu Hybrid in Dec 2017. Very Nice car. I TOOK the car in for service. The G.P.S. wasn't giving Me Correct Directions, the Carpet on the Driver's side was and still is coming out of the molding on Door side. The Paint is Chipping off the Car. Now in different spots. They kept the car for a week and I'm still having the same issues. Yes, Kevin is a Great Person. But my issues were not fixed so NOW I'll have to take it back when I have the time. I wonder if anything will get fixed this time AROUND.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I had purchased my 2011 Chevy brand new Malibu with a six-cylinder 3.6 L engine after previously owning a 2004 six-cylinder Malibu. I was very happy with the overall performance of the 2004 Malibu and realized that Chevy was going to drop the six-cylinder option soon and that is one of the reason why I bought the 2011 Malibu. 12 hours after picking up the car, it had a check engine light which prompted an immediate visit back to the dealer. The problem was that one of the spark plug wires was bad, which surprised me that it was not picked up in the factory. And the biggest surprise was there already a recall on the car, one day after I picked it up - a software upgrade.

In general, I was happy with the pep that the car had but I had some very strange problems. The strangest problem was on cold days in New York (below the freezing mark), it was very difficult to remove the key from the lock - it took many rotations before it would release. The problem got worse and worse (and the car was passed the warranty period). I suspected that it had to do with the shifter being in park but not getting to the key lock to release it. I had to bring it to the Chevy dealer and they had to remove the dash and the covers to the shifter and it was confirmed that two different material plastic pieces at the end of the cable that connected the shifter to the key lock were binding due to thermal contraction at cold temperature. A new cable fixed the problem, but the repair was over $400.

I believe that I am not the only person to have experienced this issue, particularly in the colder states of the United States. I wrote this failure up in detail and contacted Chevy and their customer support was very superficial and unsatisfactory. I wanted Chevy to acknowledge this issue and state that they developed corrective action in the design. Even when I sent photos and documentation to the head of Chevy's consumer affairs department, my material was bounced back to the superficial customer support without them acknowledging that they had a design issue that they should correct.

When my car reached 177,000, it developed a permanent check engine problem, suggesting a computer replacement would be needed, so I was in the market for a new car. I saw that the Chevy Malibu model went to a 1.5L Turbo four-cylinder and I knew that there would be no way that I could buy this, based on what I know about Chevy and what I know about the long-term reliability of small turbo engines. I ended up buying a 2018 Toyota Camry with a 2.5 four-cylinder engine and assurances from the dealer that they had ways of contacting Toyota engineering if a potential design issue is discovered. I had been a life-long Chevy customer, going back to 1978, with five cars brought brand new. It is apparent that GM has lost their way and do not listen to customer feedback. That is why I am now using a Toyota product. Au revoir Chevy!

Original review: July 29, 2018

Got in my 2017 Malibu this afternoon and noticed the navigator screen was black and stayed black. Music will play but only to the channel that was turned to. No backup camera, nothing! I have been reading where this is an ongoing problem but I don't feel as if it's my job to try and figure it out! Screen also feels warm to touch. Of course it's Sunday and the dealership/service department are closed.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Purchased a 2018 Chevy Malibu in March 2018. Hit a deer on NYS thruway May 10th. Part (engine harness) needed to repair vehicle on back order with GM for over 2 months, they do not make the part and are "trying" to locate it overseas. Now starting not to answer phone calls, still no update on when or if they'll get the part. Told me replacing the vehicle is not an option.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Purchased new 2018 Chevrolet Malibu last month. Had the this vehicle 26 DAYS and engine light starts flashing. Dealer advises it needs new pistons, (piston cracked in cylinder # 2). In shop for one week for repairs. Finding this is a known issue with unknown fix. GM only willing to repair under warranty and Bob Bell Chevrolet will only do trade-in costing thousands of dollars more to get out of this vehicle. Don't understand how GM has been allowed to sell this vehicle with major engine problem, (pistons cracking), for several years now. Need to get out of this vehicle asap but will lose several thousand dollars in doing so. Will NEVER buy from GM again.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I purchased my 2017 Chevy Malibu last October with 17,000 miles on it at the time. Since October of 2017, I have had to take it back to the dealership 5 times for multiple problems including: Car not turning off; Driver's seatbelt not buckling; Wire sensors in engine had to be replaced; Transmission control had to be replaced and currently I have water getting in the roof and seats of my car every time it rains. Also, trying to trade the car back in they only offered me $12,000 for it with only 27,000 miles on it.

Original review: June 21, 2018

My mom told me to choose this car over Kia Optima. It was a better price than the Kia and parts are easier to get. The dealership had a good deal on the Chevy Malibu and salesman gave me that. The car has clean lines and updated. I like the touchscreen on the dashboard and Bluetooth is convenient. But I wanted a different color. I like black and dark colors. And if the car wasn't so wide I would like it more. I'm used to driving Nissan Sentra and compact cars. But the Chevy Malibu is very smooth driving and I feel Very safe to drive.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I bought a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu a little over a year ago and my rear brake calipers are so hot that they are literally melting the back tires on the car... Of course my warranty is no longer valid. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this sort of problem with this year and make.

Chevy Malibu Company Information