2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.68/5

The Ford Fusion was first introduced in 2006 and can last more than 15 years when well-maintained. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Ford Fusion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Fusion?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Fusion?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Got a call from Kyle that Ford was able to offer a good price on a lease. From start to finish he was honest, affirming, and eager to be helpful. He synced my cell phone to the car which would have been challenging for me and altogether I am pleased.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

The 2015 Ford Fusion S has a nice look and the cost was reasonable. The seats are comfortable and it gets fantastic gas mileage. The negatives are the engine is very loud especially when running the air and the backup camera sound went out within a couple of months. The transmission has been rough since the beginning. There is a center monitor by it is not touchscreen and when playing music from my phone it does not say what song is playing. The Sync is maddening. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Get buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Doesn’t compromise on power or handling but still gets 40mpg. I am Extremely pleased with how tough this car is in appearance & with how spacious it is, even in the trunk where batteries are. The adjustable lumbar support actually relieves my backache after a long day/ or long drive in my work vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have owned 2 Ford Fusions and have been very happy with both, my present car I have had 6 years and would buy another but they have stopped making this model. It has been reliable and except for recalls and regular maintenance I have not had to take it into the dealership. My present Ford Fusion has the backup camera and I have never had one before, but now can't do without. I would highly recommend this model.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

A Hybrid? ME? Seriously? But a change in work locations with no way to sell the house quickly led to a Fusion Hybrid. Why a Ford? Quality - Features -0 and SYNC. This is a great car - with European fit and finish- and every bell and whistle available at the time and I can heartily recommend this car. 42=45 MPG consistently with with California Gas price. That is saying something. 9.9 out of ten with the Fusion Hybrid and safety. -= I took out a deer and made it through with relatively minor front end damage. All is well!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

The Ford Fusion is a very easy driving car. It works wear in the snow especially when it's bad weather outside. I would recommend anyone to purchase a Ford fusion SE or a Titanium or Hydride. It is a force to be reckoned with.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I was the owner of a 2016 Ford Fusion. Ford announced an air bag recall. I repeatedly contacted Ford Motor Company and the dealer starting on the day after receipt of the recall notice. They informed me that replacements were not available and I would just have to wait. They refused to offer a replacement, a loaner or a reasonable trade. After nine months of driving under fear of injury I traded the car in at a Ford dealership for $3000 less than the blue book value for a car in pristine condition. I would not do a private sale because of the defect. A broker advised me that they would not buy it because of the open recall and that the open recall reduced the value of the car. The Ford representative at the pre-trial meeting refused to provide any compensation.

The mediator who met with us and Ford discouraged us from continuing the suit, saying that we could not possibly win. We foolishly dropped the suit, not wanting to incur court costs if we lost. (I believe, in retrospect that the mediator may have been in cahoots with Ford and regret our decision to back down.) Ford motor company continued to manufacture new vehicles with air bags while failing to address the needs of existing customers and failing to address a safety issue in a timely manner. Their legal department and consumer relations department does not take responsibility for and remedy valid customer complaints.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I have owned it for 8 years and all I have had to do other than oil, gas and tires is replace two tail light bulbs. AWD is wonderful for winter. Unfortunate that they have removed this wonderful car from their sales list. A comfortable nicely sized sedan.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

The hybrid version we own is amazing. The surprising power and the gas mileage is great. The interior is made well and seems to hold up. The large touch screen and camera combo is beautiful. I recommend these cars at this price range. Just test drive first.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

My Fusion handles and drives pretty well. I get good gas mileage. I have 2013 and I have never had major repairs. I keep it serviced on a regular basis. The trim and many other accessories are cheap. I had to glue on some loose trim. The windshield wipers are awful. They squeak and skip. I have replaced them with different brands and they still don’t work well. They perfected windshield wipers 50 years ago. Ford hasn’t found out yet. There are rattling noises in the interior that I have never been able to assess. I think it’s inside the door. There is no way to use Bluetooth to listen to music. The car speakers sound awful. Because of the things, I may buy from a different manufacturer for my next car. With all this said, it’s been a very reliable car.

Ford Fusion Company Information