4.38/5
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Ford Fusion

The Ford Fusion was first introduced in 2006 and can last more than 15 years when well-maintained. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

13 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 2, 2018

I purchased my FORD FUSION especially for the sync navigation package. A few months ago when I tried to get directions using my service, there was a recording stating that the service was no longer available. When I called FORD they basically told me they had no other options and to use my phone's navigation. I loved that service and I feel so disappointed. They sold me on something that I can no longer use!

Original review: April 29, 2018

My 2013 Ford Fusion rocks! I’ve never had a moment’s trouble with it. I get about 40 mph and drive it a lot! It looks good, drives well, is economical, and is reliable with all amenities. No complaints here!

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Ford Fusion has fair value. I had to do a major repair at 90000 miles and some of the interior is cheaply made. But, it has decent performance for a four cylinder and decent gas mileage.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Love my Ford Fusion. It looks and drives great, but the one thing is it does not get the gas mileage it should. It does have the turbo engine and is listed as getting 22 mpg city and 33 highway. No way, it gets about 21 city but only about 28 highway.

Original review: April 26, 2018

My Ford Fusion is just a great mid-size car. I was a little disappointed in the gas mileage, nothing terrible but just not as good as I expected. Other than that, it's been very low maintenance, it's a 2009, and I hope that continues.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Fusion?

Original review: April 25, 2018

My Ford Fusion Energy has plenty of leg room, sleek design, comfortable, electronic commands and perfect, large screen. Also, rich design and good view of outside. But it has a small trunk, issues with charging, max 22 miles on a charge. 565 miles on a tank driving 140 miles 5 days a week.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I bought this 2010 Fusion Hybrid in 2013 and have had only two problem areas, brakes wearing quicker than expected and a minor fuel system issue. It rides and handles well and is comfortable for five. On long trips the mileage is very good with summer mpg hovering close to 40. Around town in the summer, I average close to 45. While a northern Maine winter drops the around town mpg to the upper 20s. Display is adequate, blind spot monitoring works well as the view out the rear and sides is smaller than I'd like. I would buy this vehicle again.

Original review: April 19, 2018

The Ford Fusion's sync system is terrible and fuel performance poor. Has cheap seating, wears tires out fast, and too low to the ground. Feel and hear road noise. Does not hold value.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I've only had Ford Fusion for 1 month and driven 300 miles but outside of being too high tech I love everything about it. I've always had good results with Ford products.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Our Ford Fusion provides a 26.6 MPG and a great ride based upon it's model build. The trunk space is very good as well as the car inside. The performance has been very good with no glitches.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I've found the extras included in this car (2014 Fusion) extremely helpful. For example when desiring to change the temperature, audio and various other choices, there is no need to take your eyes off the road, just tell the car what you want and it responds. No fiddle with the touch screen necessary which is dangerous for your eye movement. The interior is very comfortable with leather seating and very handy arm storage area. Good design and good mileage.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

2012 fusion SEL v6 28000 miles and no problems. Lots of power and great gas mileage. Best car I've owned. Nice ride steers like a Ferrari. Great power pushes you back in the seat when you step on it. Great Sony surround sound stereo system.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

The Ford Fusion is really great! I've had no problems in the 2 years I've owned mine. My experience with Ford has been great. The Ford Fusion is dependable, great on gas, comfortable and I have not had any problems with it.

Ford Fusion Company Information