Ford Cars and Trucks

Ford Cars and Trucks

3.5/5 (3408 ratings)
Find a Car Brands partner

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Ford Cars and Trucks

Ford makes cars and trucks for individuals and families of all sizes. Read reviews for several of their models:

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Ford Cars and Trucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Cars and Trucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Dealership at Arrow Ford places too much emphasis on maximizing their profit for maintenance services & replacement parts! During the purchasing phase this dealership will seek to recoup any prior sales incentives by increasing the prices on credit ratings offered. If you purchase outside Ford credit then you lose your sales buying incentives!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

The company is proactive in cost reductions for new vehicles in inventory. Other companies have not matched Ford's deep discounts for previous year's new vehicles. Local dealerships more aggressive than nearest competitor: GMC.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I really like Ford vehicles. I have owned several and I currently have a Ford Flex SUV in addition to another branded vehicle. I have always found Ford vehicles to be solid and dependable, and I still trust the brand today.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I have enjoyed my Ford Edge very much. It is a Eco boost. It has a back up camera and it will beep if close to objects. Priceless. I am able to put a lot of items in the back and the back seats will lay down to be able to put more things into the back.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Don’t hold value/negative equity/poor resale in most cases. Wouldn’t buy another! Need to take the dealerships out of the sales process. Keep sales between manufacturer and customer. Have set discounted prices from the manufacturer and rate completion similar Carvana/Carrom/and others. Get rid of all the **.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Ford finds fraud to be an appropriate means of snaking customers. According to their marketing department (Connor), this is a typical practice. They hire a 3rd party company to get information so that ford can send emails about “deals”. My father received an email that stated he could save $3500 on a new truck. He went to Woltz and Wind Ford to take a look and was set to buy until his salesman noticed something. His so called offer email was attached to someone else’s address. Mind you he’s lived in the same place for 45 years. How is it that a “marketing” company could screw up something so blatant? Then when you contact marketing they tell you that they have no ability to correct the problem. Here’s where the fraud accusation comes in.

Dealers are still willing to submit the paperwork with the numbers for the “so-called rebate”. So customers, like my dad would be turned down for the $3500 rebate. I don’t know about the rest of the world but that’s a lot of money. They’re fraudulently using “buyer’s” emails attached to an unknown address to entrap the “buyer” into a contract that they would be stuck with. A rebate email never geared to work. Hopefully others would not be duped by their “snake-like” behavior. Make sure you ask questions! I’m leaving this review Bc I made the phone calls to Ford. I wasted hours on hold for every Ford representative that I spoke with to tell me that they are INCAPABLE of correcting the issue.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

How can I file a complaint towards your shipping company, they have failed to provide me with updated delivery, my vehicle has been in Jacksonville terminal for several days while the final destination in Orlando is only an hour away!!!! I purchased the Mach E I put nearly 50% deposit and yet an exact delivery has not been provided to me. I AM THE ONE PAYING FOR DELIVERY! I deserve to know when, and where my car is. Norfolk Southern has been a nightmare to get a hold of. My dealership is working with the info from Ford's tracking which has been useless and inaccurate. You risk more people canceling their orders if you continue to practice this way. Give your customers better information, keep them happy or they will turn away.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I am EXTREMELY disappointed I am with Ford! This is my second bout with Ford... This time, I am just in awe of the treatment I am receiving. I will try to make this long story as short as possible. On 9/25, I was traveling from Stockbridge, GA back home to Winston Salem, NC. Once I got to Boiling Springs, SC, on my display- a message came up "Low Oil pressure"...my car started slowing down and making a weird noise- so I got off at the next exit and called Ford Roadside Assistance. The lady I spoke to first quoted me $361 to have my car towed from Boiling Springs, SC to Charlotte, NC; I told her I'd call right back because I'd have to make sure I would have transportation from Charlotte to Winston Salem. She said ok, she would document and someone would help me when I called.

I call back- go through the entire story again about driving from GA, message, etc....I get quoted $569!!!! I tell THIS lady, that is NOT what I was literally just quoted 10 minutes ago on the phone. She puts me on hold, comes back asks me what location, blah, blah, blah- I tell her- she puts me on hold, comes back and says she cannot get this lady to understand what she is saying, I'm like, "That is not my problem- I am telling you what she told me and it's not fair to me that she quoted me one price and you want to charge me an additional $200 more." She talks to her supervisor---she will NOT waive the $200! (Oh, I haven't gotten to the best part).

I wait 4 hours for a tow to come get me!!!! After the tow comes, the dealership gates are closed. I have to leave my car on the outside of the dealership with a note in the car. I go through the fence to put my keys in the lock box. I call the next morning. Now present: what's wrong with my 2019 Ford Ecosport--the engine and turbo. It only has 76K miles on it...I asked last week for a loaner because I work FT. They said they did not have any loaners.

I called again 10/4 and I was told they did not. - My question was: "Can you not contact the other dealerships in Charlotte," but I guess that would be too easy. I ask for Corporate's number and I'm told they can rent me a car from Enterprise BUT under the service plan they will only pay $35/day, I will have to pay $10/day AND I have to come to Charlotte to get the car--how the heck can I come get the car if you have my only mode of transportation? The customer care person I spoke with on 10/4 said she was escalating my issue and someone would contact me within in hour....this was at 12:43pm...I haven't heard a peep from anyone.

I have posted on my FB, Yelp, and Ford's website. Someone from Ford's Social Media contacted me via FB inquiring my case # and most preferred contact. I provided it and then he (Rick) said he saw where my case had been escalated and someone would be in touch. I still have not heard from anyone about the status of my car (which has been a week and 1/2 now) or anything about a rental! I don't know if this is sexual discrimination (because I am a female). They feel they can take advantage and run over me, but I am extremely upset and feel I am being treated unfairly. I also have found evidence on the internet that the issues with my car maybe a recall issue and I should not have to pay the deductible, but am sure because of the way this is going, they will attempt to strong arm me. I need assistance- PLEASE!!!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased a 2013 Ford Focus as a new vehicle eight years ago. I soon regretted the decision after discovering other Focus owners had significant transmission issues and that the transmission was designed so the fluid could never be changed which suggested planned obsolescence to me. The transmission often shifted strangely despite periodic computer adjustments and tended to ride somewhat roughly in slow city driving.

While I had concerns about its useful lifespan, my Focus did a low average job of getting me from point A to point B until recently. As someone who believes in getting value from their purchases, I had hoped to drive the car for 10 to 15 years from the time of purchase. This should not be an unreasonable expectation for someone who makes certain that their cars have good maintenance and put only limited mileage on a vehicle as I no longer have a daily commute. In April of this year, the car developed an excessive shudder. The vehicle was in the shop for several days and the clutch had to be replaced.

One week ago, the vehicle would not start and seemed to be just a bad battery but the diagnostics showed a transmission control module problem. The part is on back order so as a previous post suggests it could be in the shop indefinitely. The mileage is still in the low 60s and the vehicle has been well maintained. The problem is the lack of quality in a failed transmission system rendering a vehicle useless before even reaching the 10 year milestone. I most definitely will never purchase another Ford product again.

Original review: July 27, 2021

Current owner of 2 Ford vehicles. I have a 2019 Ford F150 and a 2016 Ford Edge. Both vehicles have ran awesome for the last several years we have had them. We have loved them since the day we got them. Well, 1 Day after Powertrain warranty expires on the Edge, the check engine light comes on. Odd, but we figure we better get it checked out ASAP. Take it into the shop the following day as that is when they could get us in. Codes P0303 and P0316 pop up for a cylinder 3 misfire. Turns out vehicle needs a TSB 19-2346 performed. For those of you that don't know, that is a whole Long block replacement (Needs a new motor because cylinder 3 burning up coolant).

I am frustrated to say the least that ford will not take ownership of the issue, even though they have came out with a full service bulletin for this issue. Keep in mind the vehicle has a perfect service record and only 45,000 miles on it which is well below average. So now I am sitting here with a broke down car that Ford wants me to pay $6,200 to put a new motor in. This issue has got me thinking about switching completely to another brand because their customer service on this event has been horrible and no understanding from them. Just them telling me I am out of luck.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I have owned so many vehicles and finally purchased a Ford focus this past year. By far the worst experience of my life. I brought a 2013 Ford focus that had a recall on the transmission control modular. After taking it to a Ford dealer they told me the part was on backorder and they had no estimate of when it would be fixed. Fast forward 8 weeks later, still not fixed, they refuse to give me a rental saying there is none available, I've called and spoke to supervisors of Ford company and get nowhere. They have the worst customer service. We are currently looking to buy another car while we wait for that piece of junk Ford to be fixed which could take anywhere from a day to years at this point and the second we get it back, we are listing it for sale!!! I will NEVER buy a Ford again!!!

Original review: July 7, 2021

I own a 2018 Fusion and a 2018 Ford focus. Both have almost 80,000 miles on it. The transmissions went out in both vehicles 2 weeks from each other. No recalls and unfortunately Ford's joke of a warranty is out too. How can you charge people this much money and have issues like this? 60,000 mile warranty is a joke in itself. I will never buy an American-made automobile again. Find a manufacturer that will give you 100,000 miles out the gate. That tells you they believe and stand behind their product. Without having to spend thousands on an extended warranty. I've owned 6 Fords in my lifetime, the last 3 were junk. Never will you see a Ford in my driveway again.

Original review: May 27, 2021

Bought a used 2015 Ford F150 in 2020. Purchased a "full coverage"/premium warranty on the vehicle. About a year later the driver's side catalytic converter went bad at a replacement cost of $1,200. The catalytic converter isn't covered under the "bumper to bumper" warranty. They aren't covered after 80k miles no matter when you bought the warranty. Such **. Zero customer loyalty.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Ford sold me new Ford Transit 2020 van and after only 6k miles and only few month of gentle use van's transmission broke. The van was making noise, no sensors went out so I kept driving and waiting for appointment to the shop for about 2 weeks. When at the shop I was told that all the fluid leaked out from transmission. I was driving this vehicle without transmission coolant for a period of few weeks so in my opinion the transmission is done and only a matter of time when it completely goes. People at the shop replaced the faulty part and send me on my way.

When I called Ford customer care department to complain and ask to at least give me extended warranty so I feel more confident in the vehicle, and to know if transmission breaks again at least it would be covered under warranty. Ford customer care representative (Kaytlyn **) offered me a free oil change, can you believe this? A free oil change? Which made me even more upset about the whole situation and ford customer service.

P.S They sold me a vehicle which was manufactured in January and I bought it in November, the van was passed from dealership to dealership with some miles on it until it found me and was sold to me as a new vehicle, salesperson failed to disclose this information until after the purchase. My advice is think twice before you buy a Ford product!

Original review: March 7, 2021

I just purchased a Thor RV with a Ford chassis. When I took it to a Ford dealer for repairs, I was told Ford built the 2021 F450 chassis to sell, but didn’t manufacture any parts. Therefore, it could be 6 months or very possibly longer before repairs can be done. The RV is not drivable and I live in it. Fords answer is to leave it on their lot until parts are made, no concern for the fact that I’m homeless in the meantime. It’s been four weeks now and I can’t find one person at Ford that cares! I would never recommend buying A new Ford.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

My purchase was in April 2019, a used Ford Edge Ecoboost. 3 weeks after purchase I found myself stranded on my way home from work in rural Iowa. There were no prior warnings, notifications, etc; just a complete vehicle shutdown. Luckily I did not impact with anyone or vice versa. If I would have been on the highway only God knows what may have happened. Wound up having to have vehicle towed and engine replacement.... Bad start on a new to me purchase. Once again the vehicle is sitting dead in the water. This time came out of grocery store to a stalled vehicle. No indicators, it just won't start. The key fob is a possible cause, however over $300.00 for new key, it could be the battery, or the starter, or the alternator, or a fuse or 1 of the 10,000 electrical components under the hood....

Hmmm I also find it ridiculous that Ford does not provide service repair manuals FREE to vehicle owners. Come on guys. With the amount of recalls on your branded vehicles it's the least you could do. Anyhow I'd like to know why there has not been a recall on the 2012 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost turbochargers; there are so many of the stall while driving complaints it should be mandatory and would be humane. Ford should fix these issues especially during this time of chaos, change and unexpected futures, the last thing I needed was to have a vehicle that is non functional during the winter in the middle of a PANDEMIC. Hats off to Ford manufacturers and prayers out to those who, like me, still own one of their vehicles.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I have owned my share of Ford cars and trucks since 1979. I used to believe they were the best and the quality was off the chart. However of lately, my past two 2017 Ford’s were not the Fords I have had in the past. The quality has gone from 10 to about a 7 at best. I have recently owned and still drive my 2017 Taurus and recently parted with my 2017 F250 Diesel pickup. The truck wasn’t as bad as the Taurus but there were minor things. The truck had starting issues, and the quality of products used was not up to par in my opinion.

Mechanically it seemed to hold its own, I didn’t like how the computer limited its capabilities to be the truck it could actually be. As for the Taurus, it is a good mechanical sound driving vehicle as I expect from a Ford. However the body panels don’t line up, misaligned doors to 1/4 panels, the hood and trunk don’t fit correctly. I got a really good deal on it and didn’t take it to heart too much. But now after year 3.5 I am starting to notice rust sitting in the gutter of the trunk lid, that is unacceptable. There are a lot of people who drive Fords today or in the past because of my tenacity about them. However now not so much so. I recently bought my wife a Chrysler 300 Sedan, it is a nice well built car, I become more and more impressed with it over my beloved Fords.

I have owned probably over 50 vehicles in my life time, mostly Ford’s and a few GMs. Dodge hasn’t been a player since the early 70’s. Now they are back on the map! I am impressed and GM has made their way back as well. Ford needs to tighten up again. I was looking forward to possibly buying The new Bronco, however, I am really looking at the Rams and Dodges right now... If we continue to have good fortune with the Chrysler it will motivate me to move away from the Ford line.

Trust me I live and breathe Ford’s, my RV is The F53 RV Chassis with the V10, I love it! My late 90 and early 2000 Ford’s were much better, quality, craftsmanship and sheer engineering ingenuity. Just thought I would share. I have had at least one (1) Ford all my 45 years of driving. Not bad, but times have changed and so has Ford unfortunately. Breaks my heart. I hope they turn it around before it is too late, especially after dropping their automobiles. I plan on making a purchase in the next year, hoping to be my final purchase in my life time.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

As if this 2020 hasn’t been awful enough, Lincoln/Ford has now been doing their part to bury what little is left of the year. I’ve been trying for nearly 4 months to get into another Lincoln, which would be my 4th consecutive Lincoln/Ford, but I’ve had nothing nightmare-after-nightmare unfold. I’ve actively reached out to the dealer and the individual that I have purchased my current lease through and either haven’t gotten responses or have been getting sky-high pricing. I’ve reached out to at least 20 dealers across the states of NY/NJ/PA and I’ve been met with ridiculous/oppressive pricing and dealers not willing to even discuss pricing. I have the GM of Causeway Lincoln, Dave ** telling me he won’t even talk to me (and this is the first time I’ve reached out to them, so not like there is a bad history). Imagine this lunacy when trying to give people business?

Now Lincoln is telling me that if I don’t get another vehicle, which I’ve been trying to do for months, that I will be penalized many hundreds of dollars. This is how they treat the loyalty that I’ve given, the money that I’ve spent, and the referrals that I’ve brought them. They’ve told me to buy more or get penalized. This has not only soured my time with the dealers, but with the brand as a whole. Clearly they have gone into the business of confiscation, not customer service.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

To be brief: More than a dozen phone calls. More than half a dozen emails. Two different Map Update Drives. Poor Customer Service - No knowledge of system, careless attitude, multiple call you backs (without a call back). No follow up. Completely messed up Navigation System in vehicle. System will not update, continues to flash screen throughout the day while driving about incomplete update, voice command Nav totally disabled, maps reverted to earlier version with missing data. Suggestion: Don't buy a FORD. They don't understand the tech they put in their vehicles and will give you the run around hoping you will go away instead of fixing the problem.

Resolution response: Nov. 14, 2020

Problem solved.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

Hi, I have purchased new Ford Freestyle petrol in Sep 2020. I am having extreme bad experience with ford dealership and overall quality of vehicle. Nowadays ford is spending more on advertisement and fooling to customers. As compared to price of any ford vehicle you will find better options in market from other car manufacturer (Kia, MG, Hyundai). There 100% frauds are happening at ford car service center. Staff is truly careless. If you complain to Ford India about poor service, nothing happens. Ford India turn their finger towards dealership. All dealers are forcing to customers to give them highest rating. Day by day build quality also compromised by Ford. I want to return my vehicle to Ford and want refund of my whole money.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I bought a 2016 Limited Ford Explorer in November 2016, I was actually spoiling myself with a vehicle that wasn't 5+ years old. When purchasing from the dealership I had nothing but problems with the driving, had to take back multiple times as the alignment was very off. Turns out I was being sold the vehicles with tires that wouldn't pass inspection. So I just decided never to go to or use that dealership again. Now fast forward not even 4 years later. I was driving down the highway when suddenly I lose all power steering. I managed to get my vehicle back to my local Ford Dealer. I now need the entire steering rack replaced. That costs $2100 plus tax. This is ridiculous for a vehicle that is less than 5 years old. Called customer service and they say they will mark it as a case but until they have many of the same complaints or problems and Ford releases a statement there is nothing they can do about it.

I am just so appalled at lack of concern Ford has shown that this young vehicle has this serious of a problem. This is defective and should not be blowing like this. We've always been a Chevy family & took a chance on this vehicle, what a wrong decision I have made. I have never had to drop that kind of money on any vehicle, I drove my Chevy Trailblazer well past 200,000 miles before I had anything more than your wear & tear issues.

I remember over a course of a summer I had to drop about $3000 overall for those wear & tear issues. Now I have no vehicle of my own to drive until this is repaired and I have to wait a few days for parts to be shipped. So what am I driving while I wait for mine to be fixed? Well I am driving my Dad's old pickup, a 2005 Chevy Silverado. I had loved this vehicle up until now, and I am going to now look at getting rid of it because what other major problem is going to happen next. Plus I was lucky this time that no one got hurt, that I didn't get into or cause an accident when I suddenly lost steering control on a highway of 65 mph.

Original review: June 23, 2020

Purchased a Ford Transit 2020 from this place. I submitted my review for Ford.com but they did not publish it because it was a one star. Two main reasons for one star: They sold me a car without passenger seat. I thought I can install a seat. When I went to pick up the car, they told me it doesn’t have any passenger airbags. Factory removed them! If they have told me I would never buy this car. It is not safe to operate. It took them one 8 days to finish the paper work for my car, and they only did it because I keep following up with them.

I purchase that car remotely, by phone. We agreed on a price that was 300$ less than MSRP. They called me after a while saying that somebody else is willing to buy the car for the whole MSRP price and I need to pay the full price if I want it. Who changes his word for 300$, one a 50+K$ car? They removed a 1$ Funnel in the car to fill it from a canister. In my way home, I ran out of gas. I went to a gas station and filled a canister and came back then I couldn’t find the funnel to fill the tank and had to wait a long time for road side assistant. The passenger door on my brand new 2020 car rattled sometime and you have to open and close it several times to fix this. Need to the new car to the dealership. The MPG is way lower than what advertised.

Original review: June 10, 2020

2017 Escape SE, purchased brand new. We are not hard on our cars! Maintain them as required, had a 2010 Escape hybrid that we had for 11 years and loved it. That's what prompted us to buy another. Any way 30,000 miles engine light comes on then goes out. Starts to idle rough. The next day when I started the car the engine light comes back on and stays on. Call Ford dealer, they said drive it in. I do, they tell me new engine is required. Lucky still under warranty. They said it's okay to drive while they get the new engine, since we are in Hawaii everything takes a long time to get things anyway. So they tell me at least a month, but I am figuring on at least 2 months. Time will tell if the engine blows before I get the new one. FRUSTRATING!

Original review: April 25, 2020

I purchased a brand new 2019 Ford F150 that was damaged. 1 day later I returned it for a refund. Dealer said, "No, once you sign it is yours." Called Ford with no satisfaction either. Ford does not stand behind their products.

Original review: April 24, 2020

As a leasee with Ford leasing, two vehicles, I am disappointed that Ford does not support account holders when trying to log on to their account... when submitting inquiries about early termination of a lease... converting a lease to purchase before an existing lease is up. Like other large corporations, Ford's business model appears to basically be: For every customer lost, we get five new ones. Which follows the third world agricultural model of "slash and burn"... without sustainable "crops" planted. What we consumers need to do is collectively demand our "sovereignty" as consumers as written in America's "Free Market Bible" written by Adam Smith... we.. the consumer decides fair treatment, not an overpaid executive core in the corporate board room.

Original review: April 20, 2020

This is a simple and clear issue. April 14, 2020 went to Big Valley Ford in Stockton California, located in the Stockton Auto Mall. My need from Big Valley Ford was a set of 4 new tires and a wheel alignment. Was told it would take 2 hours for the what I needed done. 1) I waited on-site at Big Valley Ford while the service was being completed, service personnel knew we were on-site. We were notified in-person by the Advisor our truck was done, within the 2 hour time frame. I was happy.

2) The Big Valley Ford Advisor had us pay our invoice prior to us taking our truck, the truck was slightly out of view so I could see while paying. After the payment we walked out to the truck and noticed the tires were installed incorrectly. The Advisor agreed the Tech installed the tires incorrectly, Advisor stated, "We will fix it." I was thinking okay 30mins is reasonable and asked how long, the Advisor stated it would be additional 2 hours for them to correct their mistake. The Advisor stated a new invoice would have to be created and my truck would be taken in the order of the invoice (My vehicle was at the back of the line again).

I was upset and the Advisor said they would check with management to see about a free oil change in the future. I said I didn't care about free stuff just get my truck in now and fix Big Valley Ford's mistake, the Advisor stated they could do that. So of-course I had no choice, I was upset and told the Advisor we were going to walk home. The Advisor said, "I could try to get you a shuttle ride home," I wasn't having the TRY moment again and walked home.

3) Big Valley Ford's Advisor called my home to let us know the tire were done correctly and the truck was ready for pick-up. I drove my wife to Big Valley Ford to pick up the truck, saw the tire were correctly mounted. Checked the tire pressure, the tire pressure was incorrect from what was placed on the invoice. I told the Advisor and asked how long would it take to get the tire inflated correctly, the Advisor stated it will be awhile. At this point my blood was boiling but kept my cool, I said never mind. I'll use my small electric air pump at home.

4) Drove the truck home from Big Valley Ford, we live about a mile from this dealership and parked it so I could get to it in the morning. I was hurting bad by this time (physically) from walking home. April 15, 2020 woke-up and went outside to air up the truck tires. I noticed one of the lug-nuts was wrong. I understand the newer vehicles have decorative caps over the lugs, checked the rest of the lugs and they had no play in the caps at all. This truck had 24 lug-nuts with no issues when I took the truck to Big Valley Ford the day prior, now I had 23 and one odd looking one.

5) Drove the truck back to Big Valley Ford and showed them, they promptly replaced the incorrect lug-nut. The mileage difference from the final invoice was around 2 miles, drove it straight home and straight back to Big Valley Ford. Spoke with the service manager at this time and all he would do is make excuses and downplay the problems I had, he said the lug-nut cap probably flew off when I drove home. I had him test all the others and they were solid, his tone changed a little however the manager just downplayed the series of mistakes as not being a big deal.

6) My background with Big Valley Ford, from 2003 to 2015 I have purchased 9 new vehicles for more than $300, 000.00 not including services. The last two NEW vehicles I purchased 2015 Ford Lariat Ecoboost 3.5L F150 FX4 ($60K) and 2015 Ford Fusion Ecoboost ($30K), I purchased the best warranty from Ford for both for over $5,000.00. The warranties expire in 2021.

7) I have handicap plates on my truck because I'm 100% disabled, this is why I hurt so much from walking home. Big Valley Ford Advisor knew this as I have had prior conversations about my military service and how I became disabled. 8) Big Valley Ford sent a free oil change coupon to my house and gave my wife 5 car-washes, again Big Valley Ford thinks giving free services makes things right. I told Big Valley Ford they had plenty of opportunities to make this right when it was happening. Customers deserve as a basic their vehicle returned in the same or better condition, all this mean is my truck should have been in better condition when I picked it up, New Tires. How many customers who didn't know Big Valley Ford made mistakes drove off, how many of these ended in accidents and people hurt or killed. 9) Ford Motor Company needs to get a head of this and do something to protect the Ford name and reputation.

Updated by ** · Apr 19, 2020. I forgot to mention I took the 5 free war-wash & Free oil change coupons back and gave them to the Advisor. Talked with the main manager and he treated my issue like I was a second rate customer and he also downplayed the issues with a lack of concern. I also paid cash for both vehicles (2015's).

Original review: April 16, 2020

Ford continues to provide help to the nation as it has throughout history! This example of stepping up to use production facilities to expand their efforts for PPE products tells you what a patriotic company Ford is! Buy American!

Original review: March 11, 2020

Issues so far. Cabin air filter, horn sticking (both fixed by warranty). Not fixed by warranty: Loud noise in door, transmission, rear hatch, rear glass. Ford refuses to honor warranty. Dealership has been unable to fix issues. I have tried to call the regional warranty person at ford for over 3 months. Left over 15 messages. Warranty position has been held by 3 different people. Not one of them has called me back. I am not out of pocket over $1k in repairs that should have been covered under warranty if ford stood by their word.

The transmission is slipping badly but dealership says they can do nothing as no code is thrown. I pray that it completely goes out before warranty period is over so they might fix it. I almost forgot, there is an exhaust leak that dealership claims is not there. The transmission also leaked fluid beginning at 20k miles. Rear hatch mechanism failed twice under warranty. Now that out of warranty and failed again, they refuse to cover. Cannot open rear hatch. Rear window exploded on freeway in snowstorm. Nothing touched it.

Rear defrost was not running, only the rear wiper. Computer has shut down twice now and caused all of the dummy lights to come on when driving. Problem is intermittent and I am told there is nothing that can be done. I am beyond upset and frustrated and cannot believe that I cannot even get so much as a phone call back from the warranty department of ford corporate. Going to try to blast them everywhere I can and plan to go over options with lawyer this Friday.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I tell everyone I know to stay as far away from Ford as possible! They are liars and they will do everything and anything to ruin people. They will ruin your credit over $44.00 instead of contacting the customer. They tell you they didn’t have your phone number to contact you even though you have proof that you received a call and spoke with someone 2 weeks earlier. They are out to ruin people!!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Updated on 02/18/2020: So I call Ford Customer service today, again and because I haven't received any updates on my complaint I ask for Adriana **'s supervisor to see if maybe I can get a ending in all this ridiculous and absurd case of malfunctioning Ford USB navigation update. So again nothing, I have to wait and see if this supervisor will respond....I will keep calling and posting because this is the only way that I may help others not to make the same mistake and purchase a navigation system update by using the USB that Ford is selling for 152 dollars.

Updated on 02/12/2020: After I received an email from Ford customer service said that I need to call the Ford dealer director....after a month 1/2....I decided to call today again and I call 7 times asking for help....the last person that I talked to told me that I have to call 18009008458....navigation system customer support, so I spoke with Melanie, explain my problem and you are not going to believe this, she said that there is nothing she can do, that I have to call Ford customer service 18003923673...again. I call 7 times today...."Sorry you have to call back so they can call us...." call us....I pay 154 for an update on my navigation system and 107 to fix the part that was damage by the USB that Ford send me and now there is no one who is responsible to all this and there is nothing that I can do to have my money back.

Original Review: I'm the owner of a Ford F150 and I was advised by a letter from Ford motor company that my navigation system needed an update and for me to be able to have it I have to purchase. Went to the website and after writing down the VIN number and the navigation system code I paid 175 dollars. After a fews day I received and USB with all the installed instructions. The truck need to be running and it will take around 60 minutes, so I sat and followed the instructions, after a few seconds my screen was white and said navigation system error and then the alarm of the truck went off and the radio. So I decided to call to the number that it was showing in the USB box. Customer support. I was talking to a person name Jasmin. Tried really because her background was a baby crying, so she put me on hold. Wait and wait.

I decided to call my Ford dealership and explain the situation. The only solution it was for me to drove and get my battery. That resolve the sound problem, but my navigation system was white and showed a navigation error. So I decided to made an appointment to the following day which was Monday at 9am. Monday the only person who does fix this type of problem show up and say, "I don't have time today, come back tomorrow, maybe tomorrow." maybe? So I need another appointment to Thursday at 8am. There I was listening to the manager talking to customer service. "Doesn't she has a guarantee?" "Yes she has." "Well let order the part." Part? I just need an update.

As a result I have to paid another 107. The USB that I received from Ford motor company damaged my navigation system and a part needed to be replaced. I call Ford motor complaint department and explain all the situation, and after a month of calls and emails I received an email said this is the director phone number for you to call it. What I want, I want my money back that's all. There was nothing wrong with my pickup before all this update thing. Did I got my update. I don't think so no.

Ford Cars and Trucks Company Information