2. Auto Transporters

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5

EZ Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EZ Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about EZ Transport?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

My best friend and my 4 year y.o. nephew were murdered here in Camden AR about 6 months ago and their murderer/whoever left her car in Seattle WA. It is the only thing we have of Alyssa's. This generous, kind-hearted company is going above and beyond to help our family get her car back, which is so special to us. You don't find many places so generous nowadays, BIG THANK You to all you guys at EZ Transport.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Billed my credit card $1675 twice, then I noticed on my statement and asked for a credit a month later. They credited me after using my money for a month. Then they billed me again three months later. Called the bank fraud department and filed a case against these scammers. Once is a mistake maybe, but twice is from scam artists.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I called EZ Transport at the last minute because the original company I was working with could not accommodate my new move date. EZ Transport saved me $250 and they had my car picked up my car immediately when I told them it was available. My car arrived in Virginia three days earlier than I expected in great condition. The driver Chris was very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Broker hired an inexperienced driver. From the time it was picked up to the time of arrival, battery and sway bar came up missing. They claim it never was there. I have pictures of pick up and delivery. Those parts were there. Petty.

Original review: July 7, 2018

For 3 weeks I tried to have a VW that I bought on TheSamba shipped cross country. The other brokers that I dealt with were either dishonest, made promises that they did not keep or had horrible customer service. I came across EZ Transport quite by accident. Their quote for shipping was in the ballpark with all of the other companies but their customer service was far superior to all of the others. I have been dealing with Danny and I could not have found an individual that was more professional and helpful. Actually helpful doesn't begin to describe the effort that he has put forth. The entire transaction has been a disaster including the seller of the VW who was incredibly uncooperative once he was paid. Thanks to Danny for doing everything that he could to get our VW shipped. If you are looking for a reputable transport broker I highly recommend EZ Transport.

EZ Transport author review by Lauren Fix

This auto transport company has access to a network of 5,000 trucking companies and 30,000 car carriers. Transit typically takes two to seven days within the Lower 48. The company specializes in enclosed transports for classic cars.

• Cost: A car shipment from Atlanta to Denver in an enclosed carrier costs around $1,145. EZ Transport works with carriers to fill in the last few spaces available on a truck in order to qualify customers for big discounts.

• Types of vehicles shipped: EZ Transport ships cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, motorcycles, boats and recreational vehicles.

• Shipping options: Door-to-door delivery is available in all 50 states. Same-day pickup is available for expedited service, often for no additional charge.

• Additional services: EZ Transport has experience in corporate relocations and offers discounts for fleets. Tracking services are available through GPS or direct contact with the driver.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

EZ Transport Company Information