4.9/5 (128 ratings)

About Easy Auto Ship

Easy Auto Ship is an auto transport company offering numerous vehicle shipping services in the U.S. and abroad. The company arranges open and enclosed transport as well as expedited shipping options. It sets up shipping for standard vehicles, motorcycles, RVs, boats and heavy equipment. Easy Auto Ship has shipped over 123,000 vehicles, according to its website.

Pros

• Price guarantee
  • $0 to schedule
  • Available nationwide
  • Ships nationally and worldwide

Cons

• No 24-hour customer support
  • Few claim process details on website

Bottom Line

Easy Auto Ship could be a good option to transport your vehicle. As a transport broker, the company works with different carriers to coordinate car shipping. Enclosed and expedited transport are available.

Easy Auto Ship Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Auto Ship?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Auto Ship?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

I flew to California and bought a ‘68 and shipped it back through Easy Auto Ship. Their communication was good. My only concern was the driver pulled up on the side of a feeder road, and I felt like he could have pulled into a park. Everything worked out though.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much David for your positive review! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with our company and your car arrived on time and without any problems! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

We've had various cars sent with Easy Auto Ship. They could get me the car here the quickest. I had various vehicles picked up and delivered on both ends, and we never had any issues at all. A driver just comes, fills out the paperwork, I hand them the keys, he hands the paperwork, and off he goes. The cost and the service seem like what you would get with any other provider, but they made the experience as easy and painless as possible.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Robert for your positive review and for being a return customer, we appreciate your continued business with us. I'm happy to hear that we were able to get your car shipped for you this time with no problems are have it arrive on time! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

Rachel, the gal I spoke with at Easy Auto Ship, was great, non-pushy and explained to me how things worked. We met the drivers down the street because our street was too hard to get up to and they took the car and met them at the other end. We got the car a day early. I did the math on the cost if we would have driven the car ourselves and it was a no-brainer.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Colleen for your kind words! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with Rachel and that she was able to get your car shipped for you with no problems! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Mr. ** who started the process did a tremendous job. Easy Auto Ship stuck by their quote and the process was was fast. From when the driver picked the truck up in Portsmouth, Arkansas, we got it in less than 24 hours here in Hayward, Wisconsin. He got it here without a problem, took it off the truck, parked it in the garage for us, and left.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Greg for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car picked up and delivered to you so quickly with no problems!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

The transport was wonderful. The driver was terrific. We communicated prior to the pickup in terms of a convenient place for both of us. He couldn't get to my home, specifically, but right off the highway. Then the same on the receiving end was right near the house. So it all worked out very well. It was a very positive experience and I certainly would use it again.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Laurie for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you with no problems and that you were able to find a convenient place that you and the driver agreed on to deliver your car to make it easier for you both! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

From the beginning to the end, Easy Auto Ship took care of me and any other adjustments I needed to make because of my dad. The vehicle got from California to New York in 5 days. It was great service.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Eric for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you in the time frame needed and have your car delivered with no issues!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

We like the communication with Easy Auto Ship. Considering the state of the economy and high prices, the price was right.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Sue for your positive review! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Once I trusted the process, it all went amazingly well. Lindsay was easy to work with and very responsive to my many questions. My car was picked up 2 days later than I had hoped, but that was due to my basic misunderstanding of what constituted a pickup "window" vs a pickup date. Once a driver was assigned it was a super smooth process. My driver Milan was so nice and very communicative. We arranged for him to pick up to the car at a local supermarket parking lot due to the size of his rig. He got my car all secured and off he went. He managed to make it to the destination (which should have taken 3-4 days) in a day and a half. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!

We arranged to meet at a shopping center close by and my car was delivered in perfect condition. It wasn't even dirty. LOL. and even though the car was picked up later than expected it arrived on the date that I initially expected. I couldn't have been happier. Overall, it was an excellent experience from start to finish. I would definitely recommend using Easy Auto Ship.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Danytza for sharing your experience with us! I'm so glad Lindsay was able to get your shipped for you and delivered earlier than planned! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Friendly driver, communicated with me before, during, and at the end of the trip as needed; got the car to the destination on time and in good shape. Very reasonable price. Except for having to write a lengthy review, I would recommend them.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Mary for sharing your positive experience with us!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

Easy Auto Ship would be the auto transport I recommend. They have the best and most reviews, especially for a coast to coast transport. They allow you a lot of flexibility, and they also allowed me to put stuff in my car. Their process was fast and easy. I spoke to someone named Lizzie and everything got set up within 30 minutes. She gave me a timeframe of Monday to Wednesday of the following week. My car got picked up promptly and got dropped off as soon as I landed in California. The driver who picked it up from my house did a full car check then let me know that he wasn't going to be the driver that was going coast to coast. The driver who dropped it off at my apartment drove it right into the complex. He had asked me if I was going to be available anywhere between noon to 2:00. I told him I just landed at SFO and that I'd be at my apartment in an hour. He called me again at 2:00, and when I looked out my window, my car was right there. There were no nicks or dings - nothing a carwash couldn't fix.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Vianca for your kind words! I'm so glad you had such a good experience with our company and the carrier during the process of shipping your car. Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

The gentleman I spoke to at Easy Auto Ship was wonderful. I spoke to the same person from day one. He was very thorough and articulate. Every step of the way, it was exactly what he said it would be. It was very clear and so straightforward. Until the vehicle got picked up, he was always reachable. He responded immediately with a call, a text, or an email.

The driver was incredible. I lucked out this time because the first time, the driver didn’t speak English, so I was speaking with his wife. She wasn’t terribly fluent, and she didn’t have a lot of information. But this time, this guy called me the day before to make sure that the dealership was gonna have it ready, and that the hours were what I had said. He said, “Anytime you have any questions, you contact me.” He also called me after he loaded the vehicle. He had two other dealerships that canceled on him at the last minute, but he came all the way regardless of two cancellations. His truck was beautiful. It was an incredible experience all the way through.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Shelby for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you and have it arrive on time! I'm happy you had constant communication with your broker and the carrier throughout the entire process!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

Easy Auto Ship has good reviews and a reasonable price. There were others that were a little bit cheaper, but I like to put my stuff in good hands with companies that have a lot of time in the market and know what they're doing. I even did the deal with another company before making the deal with Easy Auto Ship. But when I had some questions, I tried to contact this company, and they were a little bit rude. They never got back to me. That was when I went with Easy Auto Ship. I'm very satisfied with them.

The guy who did the transport was really fast because I was told it was going to be about five to seven days but he was here in about four days. He arrived here even before I did. He's a great, very respectful and professional and amazing person. His name is Tony. I’m very satisfied with all the process with Easy Auto Ship. It was worth it.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Ingrid for your positive review. I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you with no problems! We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and efficient delivery of your vehicle! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

The quote was great. I thought it was gonna be more than that, so I was happy with it. The vehicle came in dirty, but they told me to expect that. So there was nothing surprising.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Melody for your positive review!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

I called a couple of places for quotes and Easy Auto was the best at getting back to me. In dealing with them, they were always great. I called a lot, but it didn't get set up until the very last minute. Where I lived was kind of a harder route. But they made it happen and the car was shipped on time and everything went great. The transporter texted with me and the communication was good. They did a great job, so I was happy.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Elizabeth for your positive review! I'm so glad we we were able to get your car shipped for you even though the route you were on was a little bit tough! We are always up for a challenge! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

Easy Auto Ship made it so simple. The pricing felt more straightforward. It was the original pricing that I planned on with the reduced rate. And I felt like they were more interesting to work with. Mark was the representative that helped me get it booked. His communication and follow-up were spot-on. He was amazing. The driver let me know when he was a handful of hours out. He coordinated a great location to meet at. We both arrived at the expected time. The car was ready and waiting. It was seamless. Everything was perfect.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Amy for your review! I'm so glad Mark was able to help you get your car shipped and it arrived to you at the expected time with no problems!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I had two vehicles transported from Connecticut to Atlanta. Gary was my agent and he was respectful, thorough, kind and transparent. He went over the contract with us and explained the process. Everything went just as he said it, and he was available every time I needed him. The transportation company was punctual, the driver respectful and professional and the vehicles were transported timely and without any hidden costs. I had a wonderful experience and recommend Easy Auto Ship without hesitation. Thank you.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Ana for your positive review! I'm so glad Gary was able to help you get your car shipped with no problems and you had clear communication throughout the entire process.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

Easy Auto Ship was fast. I said, "Hey, don't try to nickel and dime your pickup, people," and they didn't. They picked up the next day. It was great. I didn't have to wait three weeks like I'm used to. Then they could find a driver, too. The driver broke down and didn't have reception halfway in Kansas, but I got one from his boss to say he was gonna be late because he had a flat tire. The whole thing was good. It was a very good experience. I'll use Easy Auto Ship again.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Thomas for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car picked up the next day and everything went great with your shipment! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

The quote seemed high, but everybody seems high. The delivery went smooth.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Chuck for your positive review!

Original review: July 31, 2022

The rep was friendly. Also, the quote was reasonable, especially given inflation and everything lately. The car got here in one piece and was timely. So, I would use Easy Auto Ship again.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Jeffrey for your positive review! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 30, 2022

We had sold a vehicle to my daughter who lives on the west coast. We needed to transport it from Florida to the State of Washington. Easy Auto did a great job. The drivers communicated every step of the way and they got the vehicle to the west coast two or three days earlier than they thought they would get it there. That worked out for us. The vehicle was perfect when it arrived.

From their initial quote to what we finally got a bid accepted at, there was an escalation. A lot of that just had to do with the economy and the timing. It wasn't that they lowballed the offer. It was just the time of year. Everybody was moving cars out of Florida and trying to get an oversized pickup truck to go that far was difficult. Easy Auto Ship was easy to work with. They were responsive to any questions we had and they did a great job.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Sean for sharing your positive experience with us! I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you earlier that expected with no problems and clear communication!

Original review: July 19, 2022

Easy Auto Ship's quote was one of the best from all the ones that I looked at, and the lady that helped me was very helpful. I had to change my move twice, and she was very flexible with me. My brother and sister-in-law picked up the car, and according to them, everything went well.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Jose for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you during your move with no problems! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 18, 2022

The driver went to get the car at my parents’ house, and when it came to our house, it was quick and easy. Looked over the car and everything was fine. It was an easy process overall, and I was very pleased with the cost and the service. They were a bit lower than some of the other ones that I looked at. Their communication was really good too throughout the whole process. I would recommend Easy Auto Ship.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Lisa for your positive review! I'm so glad everything went great with your transportation and your car arrived with no problems! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 17, 2022

I had a pickup shipped out to me from Nebraska to Texas. I used Easy Auto Ship and I would use them again. They were that good. I bought a brand new Camaro the other day and the dealer picked the shipper on it. If the dealer had not done that, I would’ve picked Easy Auto Ship to ship it. They had good reviews online. Forbes had a raving review on them and that was why I went with them. They're a new startup company too.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Clayton for sharing your positive experience with us! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 16, 2022

I worked with Mark who handled everything from the beginning to the end. Everything worked really smoothly. They picked up our cars and dropped them off exactly where we told them to drop them off.

Original review: July 6, 2022

I was really surprised at how friendly the reps were. The thing that shocked me the most was when I called back, I got the same agent who called me originally. There was never any confusion as far as coming in contact with several people from the office. The guy set me up with what I needed to know. When I called him back, he picked up, and we picked up right where we left off. He got me where I needed to be. Also, the quote was super accurate and the communication throughout the transport was flawless.

The driver notified me that even though I scheduled my pick-up for the day after I placed my order, he'd pick up the vehicle that evening. Easy Auto Ship said that it should be there in about three days. The driver got it to me the next day. Easy Auto Ship will definitely make sure they get your car as fast as possible by contacting the deliverer closest to your vehicle. You might get a flatbed truck or you might get a fancy semi-truck. Even though you don't always know what you're gonna get, that's such a microscopic difference that if I ever need to transport my vehicle again, I would definitely go with them.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Nathanael for your positive review! I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you and that you had constant communication throughout the entire process. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will remember our company for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 5, 2022

I used Easy Auto Ship for the first time when I was moving from California to Iowa, and the service was good. When I moved back, I tried to use them the second time, and it went perfectly smooth. The quote was fair too.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Cuong for being a repeat customer! We are so glad you chose us to ship your vehicle not once but twice!

Original review: July 4, 2022

When I put in the quote, I was contacted by Gary. He gave me the breakdown and I told him what day. He told me it's usually a five-day window and they came and picked up the vehicle on the very first day that morning, which was pretty amazing. The communication was perfectly fine. The driver contacted me the day before that he was gonna come. He also contacted me when he picked up the vehicle and he said he would contact me when he was about an hour outside. So, I made arrangements that made it easy to put it together. The driver gave me his number if I had any concerns as well.

It took three days for delivery, which I understood. It was across the country, and everything was pretty much what Easy Auto Ship said it was, from the cost to the travel and the timeframe. It was a great all-around experience. I’ve never done any transport for vehicles before, so I'd definitely use Easy Auto Ship again for anything else. I also did a review on Google and the Better Business Bureau.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Eric for your positive review! I'm so glad Gary was able to get your car picked up on the first day of your window and have it shipped with no problems!

Original review: July 3, 2022

Setting up the service was great. The rep was super helpful, very clear, and helped me understand what I needed to do. However, I wasn't sure if I could ship my car with things inside of it. Easy Auto could cover information about that or how I could figure out what the driver would be okay with. Apart from that, delivery went pretty smooth. The driver was also great, and while vehicle was a little dirty, it wasn’t anything I wasn’t expecting.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much for your positive review Kevin! I'm so glad you had such a positive experience with our company! Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 2, 2022

I looked at seven auto transport companies. I wanted the pickup of my Nissan Rogue on the 10th of June and this was from New York to Atlanta. Easy Auto Ship said it can be picked up on the 10th so I choose them. The other companies said that it will be one or two days after or before. Easy Auto was very professional, which is hard to find. The quote I got was on the higher end because I asked for a particular date. Normally, they ask to have 1,100. But when I asked them the particular date, they say it will be around 1,375.

The pickup and delivery were smooth. The guy picked up at the right time and he called me at the correct time. He checked the car, took pictures for any dent or any scratch then loaded the car. He gave me the time that he would be delivering and he delivered on the same day. Before he came on Tuesday, he gave me a call on Monday evening that the car would be delivered around 12:00. He delivered on 11:30 and we did a checkup. The car had no scratches or issues. Whatever Easy Auto promised, they delivered. It was very good service.

Easy Auto Ship response

Thank-you so much Abhishek for your sharing your positive experience. I'm so glad we were able to get your car shipped for you within the time frame you requested with no problems. Please keep us in mind for your future car shipping needs!

Original review: July 1, 2022

One thing I liked about Easy Auto Ship was they weren't flaky about the price. They quoted me a price and that was the price. With other companies, there was a chance that the price could change based on what driver decided to pick up the job. I liked being able to know for sure what the price is going to be. The transport was from Arizona to Michigan and that took five days.

The driver did a great job. We picked a location close to where the delivery needed to happen. It was a parking lot that was big enough for him to pull in and unload it. Because of fuel prices right now, it actually saved us money to have the car transported rather than have the two of us driving the car cross-country and paying for lodging and food. I would recommend Easy Auto Ship.

Easy Auto Ship Company Information