3.53/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Dodge

Dodge is an American car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Dodge Reviews

Original review: July 5, 2018

Dodge is a great manufacturer of vehicles. Made to last and definitely go hard and play hard machines. I like that they are made tough, easy to drive, good gas mileage, and easy to fix if something goes wrong. Wouldn't trade a Dodge for a dozen Hondas. They just don't hold up. Love my dodge and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Dodge Neon was a decent car that I bought used. I bought this car because of the price, as well as the availability of parts in case I needed to work on it. Moreover, the car gets great gas mileage and is a smooth ride, even for being an older model. It does need some work done to it though like replacing the circuit board for the instrument panel cluster but that is cheap and I will get it done. So far, this car has taken me through an emergency move of over 2000 miles with no serious issues. However, it has no power door locks or windows, as well as power mirrors and no locking gas cap. A CD player with a front auxiliary jack would be an improvement though.

Original review: July 2, 2018

The Dodge Neon is my first car. I've only had it a month and a half but it's gotten me from point a to point b. Its had a couple issues with the tire going flat and I've had my ac pump explode but I still love it. It's great on gas, a 4 cylinder, and its only take $20 to fill it up. I love small cars. I'm really short so have problems driving but this fits me perfectly. I don't like big trucks or SUVs and I've always wants a Neon. I love the way the front end looks. The headlights are cool and green. However, the bumper is broken and the side by the back wheel well is bent in and there's a knock in the engine. I also don't really care for that it's manual everything. It has manual locks and windows which really get to be a pain after a while.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I loved the Dodge truck. My experience was very good. Overall ran well, had very good engine, got me from point a to point b, and very good during bad weather and what not. It's not too big and not too small. I love trucks and it's handy for when you have to move houses. I like that you can fit a lot of things in the back. It also has a nice radio and the seats are nice and very spacious. But I don't like how the screws kept coming lose and the gas mileage. I didn't really like it at first because of how it sounded but it was just because it had a screw loose. Still, it wasn't a bad truck. I would by another one if I had the money.

Original review: June 28, 2018

The 2002 Dodge is the best of all vehicles I have owned compared to Chevrolet. I would not have any other kind. The parts are at great prices, and barely ever breaks down. The whole time I have owned the car replaced alternator, shoes and pads, screen in transmission and fluids, new tires, put in a rear hitch, ac compressor. However, I would have rear air, navigation system, disc radio with AM and FM, and better headlight made out of a better material than plastic. It tarnish too easily. And the headliner it needs to have better heat reflector in it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge?

Original review: June 27, 2018

I really like this car. It's very comfortable to drive. The seats are like my living room chairs so that I can sit up straight which is nice on my back. The car is also easy to get in and out of. I really like my stow and go back seats. I always have plenty of room. I've used this car to move all my furniture to my new home. I like the battery connections where I can charge my phone too. I wish it had the automatic sliding side doors though. I worry about the kid's fingers when they are shutting the door. It would be nice to have the hands free option.

Original review: June 26, 2018

My son bought the car brand new, but decided he wanted something different. I had just totaled my BMW SUV so I bought the Dodge from him so he could use that money for a down payment. Was not happy at all. We had a lot of problems. The car was always in the shop. The transmission was bad and had to be taken in twice in six months for service. The headlights has a short in them and was constantly bowing out fuses. The gas cap was attached by a very thin piece of plastic that snapped off so the engine light stayed on even though there was no way to replace it. The engine is not very powerful. The car is sluggish and has no torque to speak of. The sunroof broke and wouldn't open. The workmanship was very shoddy. The only thing positive I can say is that the truck was pretty big and the gas mileage wasn't terrible.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My 2000 Dodge Neon has been an excellent commuter car. It has yet to give me any unbearable issues. For being an older vehicle, I would most definitely consider the same model when it comes time to purchasing a new car. I purchased this vehicle used, the mileage was good and so was the price. Plus being a manual transmission, there was no way I could say no. It was comfortable and I liked how peppy it was when I tested it out. Shifting smoothly from one gear to the next. However, there could be more spacious throughout the entire vehicle, I'm not that fond of there being power windows up front, but manual windows for the back. If I had a choice I'd prefer manual windows throughout.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My Dodge van is very reliable and comfortable and attractive. Capable of hauling large items and I don't have to worry about getting a large purchase when out shopping and can provide sitting for large groups of people. I wish I would get more miles per gallon of gasoline. Wish seats would be easier to let down and lift up. Also, I would like more advanced technology, such as built-in GPS. Overall, my Dodge minivan has met my expectations and has required few repairs.

Original review: June 22, 2018

The sheer ruggedness of Dodge is a selling point. And I chose Dodge for its history. I've owned Dodge vehicles since I was 16 and am extremely brand loyal. Features such as the low gear, the hauling capacity, and the aesthetic appeal are always top of my list. My experience has been fantastic. Dodge is always tough and keeps up with my hauling needs. I haul heavy loads of produce 3 times a week so a lot of wear and tear goes on this vehicle and it still goes like a champ. But the heating system is slow to warm up. The defrost could be stronger. Next time I'm getting heated seats. I would like to see it come with a standard bed liner.

Dodge Company Information