Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
4.17/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

DieHard Batteries Reviews

Original review: May 9, 2019

I just replaced my Die Hard Battery today with another Die Hard Battery that I got from Sears. When I asked the clerk when the original one was purchased it was 2011. Incredible that this battery lasted 8 years of hard miles and driving on my car. Even when I turned in the battery it was holding 13volts and still capable of starting the vehicle but unfortunately its cranking power had eventually diminished and it didn't always start my car in the end. It truly lived up to its name of "Die Hard". It NEVER left me stranded, NEVER needed a jump in all the years I had it. It always brought me home. The funny part is that the clerk also told me how long the battery I had before that one lasted and it was 6 years. Go figure 6 years on the first and 8 years on my second Die Hard. These people really know how to make a battery.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

As a loyal Die Hard fan, I purchased the newest gold DieHard only to have it die in 3 months. To make matters worse, Sears would not replace it even though they have a 3 year warranty and was guaranteed. Awful experience. There are numerous better batteries on the market which stand behind their warranty...

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 9, 2018

We purchased a DieHard battery for my Acura MDX in February 2018. By June 2018 car won’t start if sits more than 24 hours-needs a jump. Battery tested by local shop-totally dead. Alternator ok. Original store where battery purchased no record of transaction. No recourse. DieHard Gold battery DEAD after 4 months!

Original review: May 17, 2018

The DieHard battery is a very reliable battery with a very good warranty. Plus I feel that it is also very strong with a brand that you can trust. Also was referred by family and friends. I am very excited that I decided to pursue the DieHard battery. They take the worry out of going out on cold weather mornings. I also like how durable the battery looks and build.

I like the amount of cold cranking amps. This is especially good doing weather months. Also it has a nice contact size, easy to handle, easy to install with little effort. This very good that I feel even a woman could manage to remove the old battery and replace it with the DieHard battery. I will recommend the product to everyone that I can and ensure that everyone in my family would have this DieHard battery is installed in everyone's cars and pickup trucks. I have had one before and I am really pleased to have purchased this particular battery.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I am completely satisfied with the quality and excellent performance of DieHard batteries. I have used this brand for years and this is why I always choose this exceptional brand. I like how easily I can install the batteries myself. I have also had a technician replace my DieHard battery in their automotive shop and I've always been recommended DieHard batteries from automotive specialists as well as friends and family. The only negative thing I can come up with is the price of the batteries. Sometimes I have considered going with another quality brand but always ended up buying DieHard in the end. I feel like even though the price of the batteries may be a little more than other quality brands it's worth the extra expense.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DieHard Batteries?

Original review: May 19, 2018

Diehard batteries are the best for providing cranking power in adverse conditions, when it gets really cold a generic battery is not going to do it. I can trust Diehard to start every time. They tend to hold a charge better than some store brand batteries. Also, their price is competitive with other national brands. Excellent product for the money.

Original review: May 20, 2018

The battery works great and I'm happy with it so far. I have had the battery for almost a year now and it hasn't died yet. I like that it has lived up to its name. Example, my three-year-old had turn the lights on in the inside of my truck without me knowing and overnight they stayed on. The next morning when I went to the store I noticed that the lights were on. I turned them off then let battery rest for about 15 minutes and then the truck cranked up right away. The battery didn't hesitate. If the door stays open or if the lights stay on in the vehicle overnight with other batteries it would more likely die and then I would have to get my cables to recharge it but with this battery I don't have to worry about it. The battery is just a little heavy.

Original review: May 30, 2018

DieHard was the last battery I ever did have to buy again as I never had any problems with the car after I put a DieHard in it. No more stranded nights out fishing yup, but I always carried a generator with me. The batteries would always have that fierce cold cranking amps for the sub zero weather around here and I would definitely recommend DieHard batteries.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I have had only positive experiences with DieHard batteries. They are a good price and they work well. They are affordable and dependable and that's exactly what I want in a car battery! We have to replace our car battery every 5 years or so, which really isn't bad at all.

Original review: May 27, 2018

This was the first time getting a DieHard battery and it was the most reasonable battery I could get. The guy also said it was the best there was, and I took him at his word. And it was the best battery that I have ever bought. It was maintenance from, easy to install and it did the job. But they could lower the price and make it to last longer.

DieHard Batteries Company Information