Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The ABS and Stability Track indicator lights came on. The Owners Manual recommended not to drive. I had to have car towed to dealer for diagnosis and service. I called Delta and promptly received a Claim #. Dealer discussed problem with Delta and was told to proceed.

Vehicle Extended Warranty - I went online to look for a warranty for my car and got immediate response from Jessie who walked me through the program and set me up quickly and at a very good price. After doing my research on Consumer Very Affairs I was hooked, so far I am very satisfied.

Delta Auto Protect

Thank you Mr. ****! Customer satisfaction our number one goal. Feel free to reach an agent anytime 866-598-5429.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I have to say my first claim for my power steering pump went rather smoothly. I contacted my warranty company to initiate the claim. Once the stealer contacted the warranty co. to advise them of the open warranty and cost to repair Delta Warranty Co. quickly stepped up to the plate on my behalf to get the cost of the part where it should be and supplied the new OEM part for my car. The part had to be ordered and I was authorized two (2) days of rental coverage. I give thanks to Mr. ** and Delta for their outstanding customer loyalty and service. They were there for me even in the midst of a system upgrade. I look forward to the service only getting better for my or any customer's future warranty claim.

The check engine light on my Mercedes-Benz came on over the weekend so I took it to the dealership and the service advisor gave Delta Auto Protect a call. He said he spoke with their claims rep and they were great because they covered everything. Delta basically paid them so it was excellent. I know that they are the warranty provider and not just a broker, so I went with them. Their rep was great. He gave me an excellent rate and went over all their coverage. He let me know that I deal with them directly and have no one else involved.

I filed the claim when I needed it and they fixed my alternator and a couple of other things that went out. I paid the $100 deductible and also got the rental while it was in there for a few hours. They spoke with Delta's claims rep and went over the pricing in detail. Delta paid it directly to the dealership. They do as they say not like other companies which makes them better than the rest. They're a smooth company and fantastic.

This is the second policy I've bought from Delta Protect and this time was just as pleasant and simple as the first. Keith ** was courteous and informative. I will recommend Delta Protect and Keith to anyone looking for a good, quality extended protection policy for their automobiles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Jesse ** was very helpful and knowledgeable about this product/service. I believe I purchased a top notch program and that was confirmed today. I called after business hours on 8/10/16 and had to leave a message and was told someone would contact me after 9am. To my surprise at about 9:10 I received a call from Aaron. What a professional. He had all my info and a claim number ready when he called. Happy new customer.

Returning home on trip in 2009 Corolla. Alternator light came on at Tuscaloosa, AL. Too late for service. Checked into motel near Toyota dealership. Was at dealership at 8:00 AM. Shop verified bad alternator. I contacted Delta Protect. After speaking with service mgr., Agent Aaron ** authorized repair. Dealership was after 6:00 PM completing repairs. I am 78 yrs. old and cannot drive after dark. Checked into another motel at dusk. Delta reimbursed both night stays.

Five weeks later alternator failed. Took vehicle to home Toyota dealership and was advised that part was aftermarket part (no one had been told) and they would not warranty. While checking they found that the water pump was leaking. Again contacted Delta and luckily got Mr. ** whom after speaking with service mgr. authorized repair. Mr. ** is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and fair. I had contacted him on numerous occasions questioning some charges that I was responsible for. Mr. ** would show me in the contract where this was stated. Good policy. Just read it all.

We purchased a used vehicle so we decided to acquire an auto warranty. We were offered one at the dealership but we decided to check around first before we made that decision. I was getting quotes but did not get all of my quotes in, but Delta's offer was good and I was comfortable with the pricing. The Delta gentleman I talked to gave good information and has a general sense of knowledge. I have not yet used the services but so far, in terms of signing up, the experience was simple.

Our auto warranty had expired and I started doing research on the internet, found several different companies, and read reviews. I called Delta Auto Protect because I wanted to see if they would answer the phone. They did and I told them that my current policy was going to expire that day and that I had already talked to the current one that I had and they were ridiculously priced. When Delta gave me the price, I was shocked because it was almost half of what the other company gave me for a better coverage. In fact, Delta has the best coverage for the least amount. They have a lot of reviews, too, so they are doing things right. It didn’t take me long to make a decision and purchasing the warranty was pretty straightforward. Also, their salesmen weren't pushy.

Rick answered my call about purchasing an extended protection plan for my vehicle. He was courteous, professional, knowledgeable and not "hard sell". I had previously spoken with three other national providers who did not come close to matching the experience I had here. I would recommend him and Delta to anyone looking for this product.

My current auto warranty is expiring and I liked the reviews that I read about Delta Auto Protect. I submitted an online inquiry for quotes then someone called me and gave me a really good rate. I haven’t gotten my paperwork yet but so far, my experience with them has been good.

I just bought this car and it has no mileage, but I figured getting an auto warranty would be worth it. I researched a bunch of providers and Delta Auto Protect seemed legit compared to the other ones. Also, the other companies were trying to push me into buying something right away but the reps from Delta weren't pushy about it and they explained everything that I asked.

I acquired an auto warranty on the thought that I would have my vehicle a little longer than what I would normally keep an automobile. I did a little search on the web and saw Delta Auto Protect. I saw some of the comments. Majority of the comments I did like. There were some comments that were of concern, but I used my judgment and decided to go forward anyway. The Certified Vehicle Protection Specialist was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. As far as the service representative that sold the policy, I would recommend them. They are pleasant and I had a good experience overall.

Aaron ** was very helpful to me when he called. But this was only to inform me the repair had been approved. My mechanic had a very different experience. When my mechanic initially called Delta to get approval, he was kept on hold for 20 minutes and finally had to give up and try again another day.

Delta's price and rating were quite in the same game with some other competitors but the first rep that I spoke with was pleasant. After I read the policy, I was trying to get a hold him so I can purchase the warranty and he never returned my call. So when I called back, another salesperson sold it to me. It's been an okay experience so far.

The rep from Delta Auto was business-like but still polite in the sense of communications. He asked me what I was looking for and gave me a quote about what it would cost and went on to tell me exactly what it covered. They had a good price and coverage. Also, he had knowledge of any question that I asked and gave me an answer. All in all, it was a good experience.

Our warranty will be expiring soon and we were looking at possibly trading for a new vehicle. Then we decided that we would just keep what we had and check into getting an extended warranty on it, because we both are happy with the vehicle we have. We checked several different warranty providers online and made phone calls to a couple of them but the information we obtained on the phone didn’t appeal to us. Delta Auto Protect was the one that we checked out online. We checked some of their reviews and then when we talked to their representative, we decided that was where we would choose to purchase. Sean, our rep, was very polite and very helpful. The fact that he did not rush through the information gave us time to process what we were getting. He answered every question that we had so we were very pleased with him. The others we talked to, they wouldn’t give us time to ask questions and wanted to just rush through everything.

I cancelled the warranty that I had and re-upped with Delta Auto Protect because they offered a hi-tech package for my car that I needed. I mostly did the purchasing online but they also called me and answered all of my questions. I didn’t have any problems or issues signing up.

I was Googling information on a warranty program and came across Delta Auto Protect. They were the first people I spoke with and I was comfortable with the salesperson so I signed up after the initial phone call. I had questions since my initial phone call and the people at Delta were very pleasant and forwarded more information. Also, they’re very friendly and knowledgeable. So all in all, the experience has been pleasant. I purchased the warranty package from them before I had purchased a vehicle so I haven't had a claim experience yet. Moreover, the only option I was given was a one-time payment. It will cover five years and 100,000 miles, which is really great.

When I initially spoke to the salesperson, he said that there were seals and gaskets included in the coverage, and then when I looked over the details of the sample contract, I don’t see a comprehensive seal and gasket coverage as I thought we would have. I‘ve owned a BMW for 20 years and I know specific things akin to the initial BMWs. The seals and gaskets tend to be the biggest failures of that type of vehicle, and I was on the market for maybe getting another BMW. So, that’s my only concern in moving forward with keeping the coverage. It won't do me much good to have that coverage if it doesn’t cover those kinds of things.

My brother-in-law has his money in a trust and the car he was purchasing did not have a warranty. My son works with someone who sells cars and they use Delta for getting their warranty policies on their cars. So I checked around and it looked like a very good company and a very good policy. I had called up in advance to get a price because I needed to have that to provide to the trust people that has his money because they would be putting up the money for the warranty as well as the car, and the rep was very nice. He gave me a quote immediately after I gave him the description of the car and the VIN.

It was about a week later once we finally got the money approved for the car itself and that’s when I called back and got the warranty. And I was given a discount for paying right away rather than putting it off. That part of the process worked well. They were very helpful and seemed to be knowledgeable people. Also, the price was good for the coverage. Being a used car, it checked out well and had already been inspected. It’s nice to know that there is a warranty coverage for my brother-in-law even if we haven't filed a claim yet because he really can’t afford a major payout for a repair. I had a very easy experience with Delta.

Excellent service. I would like to commend the service provided to me by Mr. Rick **. I called looking for information and pricing and Mr. ** was prompt, informed, courteous and helpful. I signed up for the coverage. All associates should be like Rick. You are very fortunate to have him in your employ.

I wanted security against major repairs and Delta Auto Protect was quickly responsive with an agent on the phone who gave me a definitive quote which seemed reasonable. When I purchased the warranty, the rep was professional and straightforward. It was a good experience.

We researched many auto warranty companies when we were buying our Mercedes. We chose Delta Auto Protect and went with their diamond premier program which is their top level coverage. We chose them because of their good history and a friend of mine recommended them. I recently had to go into the dealer for a rumbling noise from the front end. Delta Auto was quick to respond and approve payment right to the shop. Scott at Mercedes Tampa found a few other things needed on the car and the claims agent took care of that too. Overall Delta Auto Protect is the right company for the job.

My auto warranty will be due in a couple of months and I like the idea of having protection. I like the fact that Delta Auto Protect is one company wherein I can make a phone call and I can ask for the guy I talked to previously. I like their coverage and a list of everything that is covered is there. So, I went with them and I had a good experience in the buying process. Their rep was very helpful. He was knowledgeable, genuine and he's not pushy. This warranty would kick in after my vehicle’s warranty has expired. I had a generally positive experience and I feel confident that I have a product that is rated well. They should be there when I need them. Overall, it was a satisfying and educational experience. I feel confident that it's a quality product.

The truck warranty was getting ready to expire and when I went to Delta Auto Protect, their rep made the purchasing process simple. I also liked that they have a fair price. It was an easy experience.

From the little bit of checking I did, Delta Auto had the best deal for the money. I just made my first payment of $1,500 upfront and that gave me a savings because it will be $400 more if I did the payment plan. Also, they're local. I'm 15 miles South of Philadelphia and I'll be a little leery if somebody offered me a warranty for $1,500 all the way out there in Dakota or somewhere and I'm in Pennsylvania.

The specialist did a pretty good job. He was very personable and offered his assistance any time I needed it. Hopefully, I do but hopefully I don't. I'd hate to spend $1,500 and never have to use the services but for the particular vehicle that I purchased even though it was 10 years old, if anything breaks down, it will be very expensive.

I have the Premier Diamond warranty and I'm pleased with it. They gave me a $100 credit towards a blown-out tire or damaged chrome rims and that's a bonus because my rims and tires alone might be worth between $2,000 and $3,000. And the deductible is not bad even though after I purchased it, I saw another company who had a zero deductible. Being on disability, I'd be as cost-conscious as possible. I can't walk outside, throw money in the air then whoever catches it, that's fine. I have to be careful how I utilize what I have because there's no overtime and there's no holiday pay. But I'll recommend Delta Auto for what I know because it's hard to determine how good a service is until you need them.

My friend recommended a website and I accessed that website. And Delta Auto Protect was one of the most recommended auto extended services there. However, it was not cheap for sure. But they offered me something even better when they heard that I was just searching for more options. They gave me a good offer, including more mileage and road hazards on my tires. I purchased the warranty right away when I got my car, sometime in December. And the boy I talked to was very good and purchasing process was perfect. However, I haven't received any confirmation of the information I sent online about the tires. I have a number and I accessed it at their website. I get everything there, but I don’t know if they sent something on mail or everything’s gonna be online. I sent everything but I haven’t heard from anyone.

I was shopping around for a warranty for a while and found Delta to be the best price and coverage for the $. My experience with Rick was great and he was able to help me get my car covered quickly. Highly recommended!

I got a few e-mails from Delta Auto Protect a while back when I was looking for extended warranty. Then I called them to get coverage and the sales rep was very informative and helpful. He let me know basically what the different plans are. I just got it and never filed a claim yet, so I have to wait and see their service. But it’s been good. They did what they had to do.

My car was nearing the limit for manufacturer warranty, so I shopped around other companies. The rep that I spoke to undercut the price and gave a little bit more warranty, so I went with Delta Auto Protect. So it was a good experience overall.

Delta Auto Protect Company Profile