Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.24/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Delta Auto Protect

At Delta Auto Protect, we recognize that your vehicle is one of your largest financial investments, which is why we strive to provide each of our customers with the highest level of service. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, without delays, and to develop the industry’s standard for Extended Vehicle Service Contracts.

Each of our locations are staffed with ASE certified technicians that speak directly with your repair center to provide timely coverage authorization directly over the phone. Delta Auto Protect's coverage pays your repair center's posted hourly labor rate. Delta Auto Protect is the direct extended auto warranty administrator and obligor. Delta Auto Protect is a licensed corporation fully bonded and insured by an AM Best 'A' rated insurance provider. All of us at Delta Auto Protect look forward to providing you with exceptional service.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Delta Auto Protect's extended auto warranties are among the most affordable you can find, especially because they price match. Although the quote process is a little inconvenient, it's hard to find a better extended auto warranty.

PROS

• Affordable plans
    • Covers older vehicles
    • Direct provider
    • Highly praised customer service

CONS

• Doesn't cover high mileage vehicles
    • Inconvenient quote process

Top Delta Auto Protect Reviews

Great service! Friendly guys on the phones! Always willing to help out when there's a problem. [The rep] was amazing and did everything he could to help me straighten things out with my car, which I love more than anything. Thank you guys!

If you are thinking about purchasing an auto warranty, I highly recommend Delta Auto Protect. I am very happy that I chose Delta and would not hesitate doing so again in the future.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Delta Auto Protect cost

Delta Auto Protect’s extended auto warranties come at an affordable cost. Delta Auto Protect pricing is usually about 2 cents per mile, but costs will vary depending on the car. The mileage, year, make and model of the car are all important factors in determining your price. Delta Auto Protect also offers price matching, so if you find a lower price from their competitor, you can let them know and they’ll match it. Delta Auto Protect’s 24-month payment plans allow customers two years to pay off their extended auto warranties.

For the most accurate idea of how much a Delta Auto Protect extended auto warranty will cost, it’s best to call the company directly for a quote or submit the necessary information online at Delta Auto Protect’s website. One drawback of Delta Auto Protect’s quote process is that quotes expire quickly, sometimes in just a few hours. This is not ideal for customers wishing to take a longer time to consider whether a quote and suggested plan are right for them.

Down payments vary according to plan, but an average down payment is $100. Delta Auto Protect also has plans available with no deductible. This is a rare feature among extended auto warranty companies. Delta Auto Protect’s 30-day money back guarantee lets customers cancel their extended auto warranty if they decide it’s not right for them. It’s only available if they haven’t yet made a claim, however.

Delta Auto Protect plans

Delta Auto Protect offers three levels of coverage: Diamond, Diamond Plus and Diamond Premier. Sample contracts are available on Delta Auto Protect’s website. Diamond is the most basic plan. Diamond Plus offers moderate coverage. Diamond Premier is the plan closest to exclusionary coverage.

Diamond
      • GPS navigation
      • AC
      • Fuel system

Delta Auto Protect coverage

Delta Auto Protect is a direct extended auto warranty provider. Their extended auto warranties offer coverage for up to eight years and can cover vehicles up to 20 years old. The company does not, however, cover vehicles with over 140,000 miles on them.

Delta Auto Protect has solid reimbursement policies. Rental car reimbursement provides customers with up to $65 per day for up to four days. That’s a total of $260. Most other extended auto warranties only provide reimbursement of $30 a day, which cannot cover the cost of most rental cars.

Every Delta Auto Protect warranty includes 24/7/365 roadside assistance services. This includes any issues you may have if you run out of gas, have a dead battery, need a locksmith or need your car towed to the nearest ASE-certified repair shop. All repairs must be performed by ASE-certified mechanics. Delta Auto Protect has ASE-certified representatives on staff to help facilitate discussions.

Is Delta Auto Protect worth it?

Delta Auto Protect is well worth it if you are looking for a good deal on an extended auto warranty. The fact that they are a direct dealer means it will be easier to submit claims and resolve disputes. Their practice of price matching supports their already affordable prices, and deductible-free plans guarantee peace of mind when your car needs repairs. These unique features make Delta Auto Protect stand out among other extended auto warranty companies.

Delta Auto Protect Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

It was a difficult decision for me to buy an extended warranty after the factory warranty expired on my car. I have been using the same car since 8 years and it is in the best condition because I love this car and I take care of her like a child. This is the most expensive gift I have ever received from my parents when I graduated from university and I plan to keep it forever until it stops running.

So initially, I was confused between two big names but when I discussed it with my friends and family they warned me not to buy from them as they had had bad experiences with both of the companies. The rates were higher and claim processing ratio was low. I started to shop around on internet and signed up with Delta because only this company had three simple plans and rates were also affordable. The price quoted by its rep was almost half of what other companies were charging for bumper-to-bumper coverage. It was amazing. I purchased a diamond plus plan and still using the same plan as it covers 100% with just $ 115 monthly deductible. It's been 3 years since I have been with Delta and plan to stay with it forever. I get the best value from Delta on my money.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Delta Auto has helped me more than any other company has. If I break down on the road, I can rely on them to tow my car where I need it. My family is on a budget so it's important that I use services that fits my family needs AND my budget. Being a single mom of 2 boys, things are hard to come by. James has basketball practice, Mark has football practice, both of their games. I make sure that I am there for my kids when they need me and at the same time, Delta makes sure they are there when I need them!

When my oldest son, James, had his first away game in the next town over, an area I had never driven in before, our car got a flat tire. I had no spare tires since I had run a wire through my tire a week before. I had no idea what to do, other than to call delta. I spoke with Hellen on the phone and she reassured me that everything would be okay. We made it to his game, and our team won! With that and Delta, a bad situation turned good. Thank you, Delta for being there for me and my boys.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I had a problem with my BMW 640i this past Tuesday afternoon. I took it to my repair shop Munich Motorsports and they diagnosed it as a fuel injector problem. I told them I has an extended warranty with Delta Auto Protect and gave them the contact information. They contacted Delta on that Tuesday and got a quick response, Delta then contacted me on Wednesday and advised me that I had forgotten to sign my original contract and had not provided the necessary information to process my claim. They sent me an email link to my contract and info sheet and walked me through how to complete the information. I told them I needed to get my car back by the weekend because we were going on a trip, they said they would expedite my claim to make sure my repair shop got the repair authorization they needed in a timely manner so they could order the parts and begin work on my car as soon as possible.

I submitted the missing info on Wednesday night and Thursday morning I spoke with Delta who said they had uploaded the info into their system and would notify my repair shop by noon with an authorization. By 12:21 PM my repair shop notified me that they had received authorization from Delta and would order the parts necessary to fix my car and would have it ready by noon Friday. I couldn't be happier with Delta's response and sensitivity to my sense of urgency. They also reminded me to submit my rental car expenses so they could reimburse me (I had forgotten about that benefit).

Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with Delta's responsiveness and the outcome. I would recommend Delta Auto Protect to anyone looking for an extended warranty. They were significantly less than BMW's factory extended warranty, and I can pick the repair shop of my choice which was Munich Autosports in Windsor Ct, who was also very sensitive to my needs and urgency. Delta and Munich worked closely together to expedite my requests for a quick turnaround. A big "thank you' to both of them.

Original review: March 24, 2019

Have had a Delta warranty plan for almost a year now. Never had any problems, so I was starting to think maybe I should not extend it for another year. Two weeks ago, an engine warning light came on, but the car still ran fine, so I said I can ignore it for a while and see what happens. Last Tuesday I went into the garage to start the car and go to work and... well, nothing. Engine not turning, that light on, and everything dead. No sound no nothing. Called Delta and explained the situation. It was 7 in the morning, so it took them about an hour to find someone to come over. I left for work and asked my wife to let the guy check the car. I got a call later that day from Delta, telling me the mechanic had checked the car, but the issue was not something he could sort in my garage and that he is about to tow the car to a repair shop, and they were asking for my ok to do so. I of course agreed.

The next morning, I got a cal, from the repair shop. On the other end was Dan, one of the mechanics let me know that it is a crankshaft sensor issue, and while the cost of the part was not that high, getting to it to replace it was going to take some labour cost. He wanted to let me know that he was going to call Delta and ask for a confirmation of the repair. Half an hour later, a rep from Delta called to let me know that they would cover the issue and have the car repaired. Today is Sunday, and I just got a call from Delta letting me know that the car has been repaired and they have already cleared the payment, so I can pick it up at my own convenience from the repair shop. And all I had to pay in excess is $112. I tell you, people, worth every penny. I'm one happy bird.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I purchased a used car last year and had it thoroughly looked over by my mechanic before purchasing it. Everything was going well for a few months until out of nowhere, I started having problems with the brakes squeaking and grinding like crazy. It was embarrassing and frightening! I would come to a stop and you could hear my car from a mile away. I become afraid at one point that my brakes might fail me.

One day, the brakes made the loudest grinding noise I had ever heard. I remembered that I purchased a warranty when I bought my used car "just in case." And I'm so glad I did. I called Delta Auto Protect while on the side of the road, too afraid to drive any further. The rep was kind and accommodating. He sent a tow truck out and they were there within 30 minutes. I was worried about how much it might cost to completely replace the brakes, but all I had to do was pay the small deductible and my car was taken care of. No more squeaking and grinding brakes, and best of all, I am confident that my car is safe to drive now. I highly recommend Delta Auto Protect.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This Company has the worst to No Service, except when it was time to buy Extended Warranty. I have requested warranty twice. First time took 3 weeks with many phone calls and 2nd a rejection. Bad Company.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I purchased this coverage for my car early 2018 and was promised a easy claim process until my car broke down 3 weeks ago, it's been 3 weeks that my car is sitting in a BMW dealer waiting for this company to call us regarding my claim and in the mean time they have accused me of faking my service records for my car (they told me my service record is type up with Microsoft word, it is coming from a private shop who is in business for over 30 years and all I did with them was my normal oil and filter change every 5000 miles). Also they have made comments like *did all these different parts go bad at the same time?* How do I know what is gone bad and why??!! Every time I call in they tell me someone will call my dealership today and it has not happened for the past 2 weeks. Save your money and don't do business with these people.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

We purchased an extended warranty for $2,350 from this company two years ago. We now need to file a claim. So far no one has returned our call, we sit on hold forever. The only people who answer as the sales people and they transfer us to the no response customer service line. Avoid this scam operation like the plague.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

If I could give zero stars I would. So quick to take your money, yet HORRID in issuing refund for unused policy. I have been waiting 6 months for my refund of $685 for a car that I sold in JULY. Suffice to say, hours of wasted time on hold and when I do get a fast talking slick representative, I get the runaround and appeased being hearing "the check will be processed". I have warned them via email and phone messages for the last month that I will take legal action and post a review and they just don't care. PLEASE go elsewhere unless you enjoy waiting on hold listening to terrible music and then getting the runaround and most of all NOT GETTING PAID. Good luck if you use them. P.S. I had a claim on another policy and my BMW service center gave up on getting an authorization as no one ever answers the phone and I had to pay out of pocket.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I purchased a Diamond Premier Delta Auto Protect Warranty in 7/26/17 for $1,800! My first claim was on 11-25-19, when my wife took the car into dealership for a Blower Motor Repair on AC System. Delta Auto Protect requested for the full service history of my used car in addition to the estimate. On 11-25-19, My Dealership sent them the estimate and I sent them details of the whole service history since I received the car. I use the Autosist App and I keep detailed records in addition to shop receipts. On 12-02-19, I also sent them the dealership estimate in addition to resending details of the whole service history. I then called Delta Auto Warranty said that they were still reviewing the claim. I was informed that they had all the paperwork

On 12-03-19, I called again and Aaron told me that they are still waiting for paperwork. I asked him how come I was told that all paperwork was received by them on a previous call. Then he switched to the run around again saying that it was under review. I asked for his specific Email so that I could send him the documents and get a paper trail (their website does not show you what has been uploaded). I was put on hold. I sent the Email. Aaron comes back and says that the dealership “Handwritten Estimate” on the Dealership Paperwork/Estimate Form will not do. It now needs to be typed up.

So far waiting for a week to get a claim approved or even reviewed. It is a good thing that the car is driveable. What happens when the car breaks down completely??? I guess they figure you will give in and pay out of pocket and they will say that you did not get the claim approved. I think this company is a SCAM. Stay away. If I do not get closure, the Better Business Bureau and Small Claims Court is next. I will update this post if things change....

Delta Auto Protect Company Information