Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.49/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Delta Auto Protect

At Delta Auto Protect, we recognize that your vehicle is one of your largest financial investments, which is why we strive to provide each of our customers with the highest level of service. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, without delays, and to develop the industry’s standard for Extended Vehicle Service Contracts.

Each of our locations are staffed with ASE certified technicians that speak directly with your repair center to provide timely coverage authorization directly over the phone. Delta Auto Protect's coverage pays your repair center's posted hourly labor rate. Delta Auto Protect is the direct extended auto warranty administrator and obligor. Delta Auto Protect is a licensed corporation fully bonded and insured by an AM Best 'A' rated insurance provider. All of us at Delta Auto Protect look forward to providing you with exceptional service.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Delta Auto Protect's extended auto warranties are among the most affordable you can find, especially because they price match. Although the quote process is a little inconvenient, it's hard to find a better extended auto warranty.

PROS

• Affordable plans
    • Covers older vehicles
    • Direct provider
    • Highly praised customer service

CONS

• Doesn't cover high mileage vehicles
    • Inconvenient quote process

Top Delta Auto Protect Reviews

12/05/2018

Great service! Friendly guys on the phones! Always willing to help out when there's a problem. [The rep] was amazing and did everything he could to help me straighten things out with my car, which I love more than anything. Thank you guys!

04/28/2019

If you are thinking about purchasing an auto warranty, I highly recommend Delta Auto Protect. I am very happy that I chose Delta and would not hesitate doing so again in the future.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Delta Auto Protect cost

Delta Auto Protect’s extended auto warranties come at an affordable cost. Delta Auto Protect pricing is usually about 2 cents per mile, but costs will vary depending on the car. The mileage, year, make and model of the car are all important factors in determining your price. Delta Auto Protect also offers price matching, so if you find a lower price from their competitor, you can let them know and they’ll match it. Delta Auto Protect’s 24-month payment plans allow customers two years to pay off their extended auto warranties.

For the most accurate idea of how much a Delta Auto Protect extended auto warranty will cost, it’s best to call the company directly for a quote or submit the necessary information online at Delta Auto Protect’s website. One drawback of Delta Auto Protect’s quote process is that quotes expire quickly, sometimes in just a few hours. This is not ideal for customers wishing to take a longer time to consider whether a quote and suggested plan are right for them.

Down payments vary according to plan, but an average down payment is $100. Delta Auto Protect also has plans available with no deductible. This is a rare feature among extended auto warranty companies. Delta Auto Protect’s 30-day money back guarantee lets customers cancel their extended auto warranty if they decide it’s not right for them. It’s only available if they haven’t yet made a claim, however.

Delta Auto Protect plans

Delta Auto Protect offers three levels of coverage: Diamond, Diamond Plus and Diamond Premier. Sample contracts are available on Delta Auto Protect’s website. Diamond is the most basic plan. Diamond Plus offers moderate coverage. Diamond Premier is the plan closest to exclusionary coverage.

Diamond
      • GPS navigation
      • AC
      • Fuel system

Delta Auto Protect coverage

Delta Auto Protect is a direct extended auto warranty provider. Their extended auto warranties offer coverage for up to eight years and can cover vehicles up to 20 years old. The company does not, however, cover vehicles with over 140,000 miles on them.

Delta Auto Protect has solid reimbursement policies. Rental car reimbursement provides customers with up to $65 per day for up to four days. That’s a total of $260. Most other extended auto warranties only provide reimbursement of $30 a day, which cannot cover the cost of most rental cars.

Every Delta Auto Protect warranty includes 24/7/365 roadside assistance services. This includes any issues you may have if you run out of gas, have a dead battery, need a locksmith or need your car towed to the nearest ASE-certified repair shop. All repairs must be performed by ASE-certified mechanics. Delta Auto Protect has ASE-certified representatives on staff to help facilitate discussions.

Is Delta Auto Protect worth it?

Delta Auto Protect is well worth it if you are looking for a good deal on an extended auto warranty. The fact that they are a direct dealer means it will be easier to submit claims and resolve disputes. Their practice of price matching supports their already affordable prices, and deductible-free plans guarantee peace of mind when your car needs repairs. These unique features make Delta Auto Protect stand out among other extended auto warranty companies.

Delta Auto Protect Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

It was a difficult decision for me to buy an extended warranty after the factory warranty expired on my car. I have been using the same car since 8 years and it is in the best condition because I love this car and I take care of her like a child. This is the most expensive gift I have ever received from my parents when I graduated from university and I plan to keep it forever until it stops running.

So initially, I was confused between two big names but when I discussed it with my friends and family they warned me not to buy from them as they had had bad experiences with both of the companies. The rates were higher and claim processing ratio was low. I started to shop around on internet and signed up with Delta because only this company had three simple plans and rates were also affordable. The price quoted by its rep was almost half of what other companies were charging for bumper-to-bumper coverage. It was amazing. I purchased a diamond plus plan and still using the same plan as it covers 100% with just $ 115 monthly deductible. It's been 3 years since I have been with Delta and plan to stay with it forever. I get the best value from Delta on my money.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Delta Auto has helped me more than any other company has. If I break down on the road, I can rely on them to tow my car where I need it. My family is on a budget so it's important that I use services that fits my family needs AND my budget. Being a single mom of 2 boys, things are hard to come by. James has basketball practice, Mark has football practice, both of their games. I make sure that I am there for my kids when they need me and at the same time, Delta makes sure they are there when I need them!

When my oldest son, James, had his first away game in the next town over, an area I had never driven in before, our car got a flat tire. I had no spare tires since I had run a wire through my tire a week before. I had no idea what to do, other than to call delta. I spoke with Hellen on the phone and she reassured me that everything would be okay. We made it to his game, and our team won! With that and Delta, a bad situation turned good. Thank you, Delta for being there for me and my boys.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I had a problem with my BMW 640i this past Tuesday afternoon. I took it to my repair shop Munich Motorsports and they diagnosed it as a fuel injector problem. I told them I has an extended warranty with Delta Auto Protect and gave them the contact information. They contacted Delta on that Tuesday and got a quick response, Delta then contacted me on Wednesday and advised me that I had forgotten to sign my original contract and had not provided the necessary information to process my claim. They sent me an email link to my contract and info sheet and walked me through how to complete the information. I told them I needed to get my car back by the weekend because we were going on a trip, they said they would expedite my claim to make sure my repair shop got the repair authorization they needed in a timely manner so they could order the parts and begin work on my car as soon as possible.

I submitted the missing info on Wednesday night and Thursday morning I spoke with Delta who said they had uploaded the info into their system and would notify my repair shop by noon with an authorization. By 12:21 PM my repair shop notified me that they had received authorization from Delta and would order the parts necessary to fix my car and would have it ready by noon Friday. I couldn't be happier with Delta's response and sensitivity to my sense of urgency. They also reminded me to submit my rental car expenses so they could reimburse me (I had forgotten about that benefit).

Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with Delta's responsiveness and the outcome. I would recommend Delta Auto Protect to anyone looking for an extended warranty. They were significantly less than BMW's factory extended warranty, and I can pick the repair shop of my choice which was Munich Autosports in Windsor Ct, who was also very sensitive to my needs and urgency. Delta and Munich worked closely together to expedite my requests for a quick turnaround. A big "thank you' to both of them.

Original review: March 24, 2019

Have had a Delta warranty plan for almost a year now. Never had any problems, so I was starting to think maybe I should not extend it for another year. Two weeks ago, an engine warning light came on, but the car still ran fine, so I said I can ignore it for a while and see what happens. Last Tuesday I went into the garage to start the car and go to work and... well, nothing. Engine not turning, that light on, and everything dead. No sound no nothing. Called Delta and explained the situation. It was 7 in the morning, so it took them about an hour to find someone to come over. I left for work and asked my wife to let the guy check the car. I got a call later that day from Delta, telling me the mechanic had checked the car, but the issue was not something he could sort in my garage and that he is about to tow the car to a repair shop, and they were asking for my ok to do so. I of course agreed.

The next morning, I got a cal, from the repair shop. On the other end was Dan, one of the mechanics let me know that it is a crankshaft sensor issue, and while the cost of the part was not that high, getting to it to replace it was going to take some labour cost. He wanted to let me know that he was going to call Delta and ask for a confirmation of the repair. Half an hour later, a rep from Delta called to let me know that they would cover the issue and have the car repaired. Today is Sunday, and I just got a call from Delta letting me know that the car has been repaired and they have already cleared the payment, so I can pick it up at my own convenience from the repair shop. And all I had to pay in excess is $112. I tell you, people, worth every penny. I'm one happy bird.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Car maintenance is not my strong suit. My boyfriend generally takes care of such 'mundane' tasks, Lol. Anyhow, I had to move to Dallas work for about a year, naturally I drove my trusty little Nissan to Dallas from Houston and would visit some weekends and my dear boyfriend would check my car out every time I came around. Well, this fateful day, on my way back to Dallas, my boyfriend heard a suspicious sound and suggested I get it checked out at his mechanic's before heading but I had a work deadline and had to make it back to Dallas by the next morning so, I declined (bad idea).

Long story short, my car broke down a couple of towns over. To say I was mortified would be an understatement. I located a mechanic shop not too far off and got a tow to said shop. They did a diagnosis and told me it was my transmission and asked me if I was still covered by my manufacturer's warranty. I called the manufacturer and they were only too happy to tell me I was no longer under warranty. I called my boyfriend as I was really upset at this point and of course he reminded me that I had purchased extended warranty on my car. A couple of calls later and my car was in the process of being fixed, with Delta Auto Protect reassuring me that my they'd handle the rest and let me just tell you that they got my car up and running in a matter of days. I can't thank them enough so I decided to tell someone about my wonderful experience as a way to thank them. Keep up the good work guys!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I have had great working experience with the Delta Auto Protect. The sales process was easy and coverage was great. My car was diagnosed before finalizing the contract for any pre-existing issue. After 7 months into buying the contract I had to file my first claim for the oil leakage and engine heating issue. I dropped the car to the repair center and picked up after 6 days. It was easy and efficient.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Delta is the best company to do business with. I am sticking with this company for 3 years despite the pressure of other companies who are always trying to drag me towards them. No high pressure by the reps at the time of buying and it is always a pleasure to work with them. I have premier plan that offers bumper to bumper coverage and is very comprehensive. I would definitely recommend it to the others.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I filed claim for the transmission of my 2014 Jaguar. The rep seemed to be on training because he handled the case very unprofessionally. He just noted my contract number and hung up saying he would get back to me after 5 minutes. But I waited for half an hour but no response. I called again but this line the rep who responded me was a gem. He was polite and cooperative. He approved the claim and instructed me to take my car to the certified dealer and told me he would take care of the rest. He proved his words and I did not face any issue after that. I think it’s your luck that you get on the phone when you call. A good rep would relieve your worry and would give you peace of mind. And an untrained rep would piss you off.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

AVOID THIS SHAM OF A COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! They make you jump through so many hoops before even attempting to approve a claim, and then when they do, they have to send a physical check from their home office to your auto repair/dealer. In most cases they won't begin work on your car until they receive payment since 99% of dealers know this company is a total scam artist and joke.

We waited over a week for approval of our claim. Ran up a $665 rental bill, which don't even think they will reimburse, because they won't, and then when they finally approved the claim, they covered HALF of the repair estimate. The dealer would not wait for payment so I had to cover the whole bill myself, over $2500! Now I am waiting from Delta to reimburse me. It's been a week and a half and even though we have faxed and emailed the invoice, every time we call and wait on hold 20+ minutes, the answer is the same, "We have no received it." AVOID THIS COMPANY! How they are allowed to remain in business is beyond me!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I do not write reviews usually but when I do it is mostly for complaining about the bad services or products. But Delta has compelled me to write a positive review. I purchased a premier plan 6 months ago and it was an amazing experience. The rep guided me well and I landed a plan that was most appropriate for the make and model of my car. When I filed claim I was skeptical also its services and hoping a rejection payment from my pocket as I heard about other but nothing such happened. I could not be happier.

Delta Auto Protect Company Information