Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vehicle Extended Warranty - I went online to look for a warranty for my car and got immediate response from Jessie who walked me through the program and set me up quickly and at a very good price. After doing my research on Consumer Very Affairs I was hooked, so far I am very satisfied.

Delta Auto Protect

Thank you Mr. ****! Customer satisfaction our number one goal. Feel free to reach an agent anytime 866-598-5429.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I have to say my first claim for my power steering pump went rather smoothly. I contacted my warranty company to initiate the claim. Once the stealer contacted the warranty co. to advise them of the open warranty and cost to repair Delta Warranty Co. quickly stepped up to the plate on my behalf to get the cost of the part where it should be and supplied the new OEM part for my car. The part had to be ordered and I was authorized two (2) days of rental coverage. I give thanks to Mr. ** and Delta for their outstanding customer loyalty and service. They were there for me even in the midst of a system upgrade. I look forward to the service only getting better for my or any customer's future warranty claim.

The check engine light on my Mercedes-Benz came on over the weekend so I took it to the dealership and the service advisor gave Delta Auto Protect a call. He said he spoke with their claims rep and they were great because they covered everything. Delta basically paid them so it was excellent. I know that they are the warranty provider and not just a broker, so I went with them. Their rep was great. He gave me an excellent rate and went over all their coverage. He let me know that I deal with them directly and have no one else involved.

I filed the claim when I needed it and they fixed my alternator and a couple of other things that went out. I paid the $100 deductible and also got the rental while it was in there for a few hours. They spoke with Delta's claims rep and went over the pricing in detail. Delta paid it directly to the dealership. They do as they say not like other companies which makes them better than the rest. They're a smooth company and fantastic.

This is the second policy I've bought from Delta Protect and this time was just as pleasant and simple as the first. Keith ** was courteous and informative. I will recommend Delta Protect and Keith to anyone looking for a good, quality extended protection policy for their automobiles.

Jesse ** was very helpful and knowledgeable about this product/service. I believe I purchased a top notch program and that was confirmed today. I called after business hours on 8/10/16 and had to leave a message and was told someone would contact me after 9am. To my surprise at about 9:10 I received a call from Aaron. What a professional. He had all my info and a claim number ready when he called. Happy new customer.

Returning home on trip in 2009 Corolla. Alternator light came on at Tuscaloosa, AL. Too late for service. Checked into motel near Toyota dealership. Was at dealership at 8:00 AM. Shop verified bad alternator. I contacted Delta Protect. After speaking with service mgr., Agent Aaron ** authorized repair. Dealership was after 6:00 PM completing repairs. I am 78 yrs. old and cannot drive after dark. Checked into another motel at dusk. Delta reimbursed both night stays.

Five weeks later alternator failed. Took vehicle to home Toyota dealership and was advised that part was aftermarket part (no one had been told) and they would not warranty. While checking they found that the water pump was leaking. Again contacted Delta and luckily got Mr. ** whom after speaking with service mgr. authorized repair. Mr. ** is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and fair. I had contacted him on numerous occasions questioning some charges that I was responsible for. Mr. ** would show me in the contract where this was stated. Good policy. Just read it all.

Delta Auto Protect was the only warranty provider that would cover the vehicle that I was purchasing so I signed up with them. Their rep was great and really knowledgeable. They offered their best protection service, so I'm very satisfied and happy with the results.

Factual basis uncertain

After purchasing a premier extended warranty through Delta Auto Protect I am sadly so disappointed with their service. Trying to get my AC compressor fixed and replaced (covered at 100% cost) has been a nightmare. Do not buy through them.

I thought it was a smart thing to acquire an auto warranty so I decided to check on Delta Auto Protect. It looked like they’re the most economical and has the best coverage so I signed up. Their rep said bumper to bumper and everything was covered. He also offered me a better deal for the five years coverage if I paid the warranty upfront, so I paid it upfront.

I did a lot of researching online about consumer preferences and Delta Auto Protect was higher-ranked. I called them and we had a good visit. I've gotten an offer from another provider that was very interesting. And when I called this person from Delta they began to talk and they started off with a decent price and so I thought I'd just ask him about that other offer. And then they came down to what I was desiring to pay. The person I was talking to took a lot of effort upon himself to make things happen. He walked away a moment or two here and there to ask a supervisor and then came back on the phone, and everything was good to go. I made a one-time payment for the warranty and there was a pretty decent discount for doing so. Also, I was able to set the beginning time of my purchased warranty out a few months. I did it because my warranty on my present vehicle does not expire for a little while.

About 6 months ago I was searching for a good car warranty company to go with to cover my Lincoln Navigator. I decided to go with Delta because their price was competitive and their online reviews were great and they seemed very well-respected in the industry. I am the type that does my due diligence before buying something online. About 2 weeks ago a service light came on and my car started driving funny so I immediately took my car to the shop. The shop found my car needed a new drive axle. My shop contacted Delta and within 10 minutes Delta had authorized my claim and paid my shop with a credit card right over the phone with no hassles. They also gave me a rental car so I could get to work while my car was being fixed! This repair would have ran me over $2000! I'm glad I did my homework and found a highly rated company! Thanks Delta!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

I bought a new car and got my warranty from Delta Auto Protect as they kept coming up in Google search. The payment was reasonable and the certified vehicle protection specialist was all right. He explained the benefits pretty good.

I looked online and was checking different auto warranty providers. There's a couple of other people who I called but Delta Auto gave me a better rate with more options. They gave me more benefit for the price. Their customer service team was also really nice. I haven't had to use the warranty but so far, it's been a pleasant experience. I would recommend them.

We were buying a used vehicle that has low mileage and I feel that it's a good idea for somebody else to take the front end of depreciation and for us to have the luxury of a warranty. I feel that at some time, I'm going to have something expensive and the warranty's going to take care of it but I won't be a happy camper if it doesn't. Also, I'm assuming that Delta's history on payment of claims is good because the reviews were decent. They are rated in the top five on various sites that I visited to research different kinds of warranties. I also felt that for the value, as long as the service is cracked up to be, it was a better price. I then got their five-year auto warranty and had it completely paid. Their rep gave me a consideration, which made the tipping point for choosing their plan over a couple of others I was looking at. He also gave me enough information that I had confidence in and he answered my questions satisfactorily, so I felt that this is going to work.

I had a car warranty that expired with another company. They wanted me to renew it but for more money than what I had and I didn't have the money at that time. So, I saved up money and when I had the money, the price went up, so I didn't renew with them. I really needed the warranty and I thought that it was very important that I did have it. I have children and I'll never know what goes on with my car. I want a deductible fee so that the car could be reliable for us. I looked at other companies and wondered why it would be so much to pay if I'm giving them everything in full. I found Delta and Jim, the rep I talked to, was awesome. He sent me so many emails telling me other things they offer. They were more affordable and I was trying to pay in full so I wouldn't have to pay over $100 to fix the car. In addition, Delta offered more as well because the other company wasn't willing to fix the motor if it goes out and I would still have to come out of pocket.

I filed a claim yesterday because the windows of my car won't go down and I hear a "clicking" sound. It has something to do with the power and the window motor. I initially tried to call Jim back, but I forgot his extension. I talked to another guy and he didn't really explain everything like Jim did so I was confused. I was telling him everything what was wrong with my car and he gave me a claim number, then told me to call him when I get to the shop. He was also telling me that I have to call Delta every time I want my car checked out and then, have the repair shop to call him. But I was under the impression that I'd only show the shop the card and I never knew that I was going to have to file a claim first. I plan on taking my car to the shop if they are open tomorrow to tell me exactly what's going on, if it's a major fix and how long it will take for them to fix it.

We recently purchased a used vehicle and I signed up with the Ford Motor Company for their extended warranty plan. Then I saw the Delta Auto Protect online. I did some research and contacted Delta via email, talked to a representative, and it was a no pressure thing. It was like, "This is what we have. When you're ready, give us a call." He answered any question I had and I really appreciated talking to him and giving me time to make a decision on my own. I had to check out their credibility and look at the parameters of their warranty versus the Ford warranty. Then I decided that Delta Auto had a superior product, so I went with them. I called them up, told them I was ready to sign up, and did it because everything checked out.

Additionally, one of things that I liked about their plan since I travel from time to time, is that, unlike with Ford where they require the owner of the vehicle to have the car serviced by a Ford dealership, if my car breaks down, I don't have to go looking for a Ford dealership and I can just have my car fixed. It was just an excellent experience.

Delta Auto Protect gave me a better deal than the other warranty companies I found. They seem to be pretty good, too. Their sales rep did a good job, was very courteous and knew what he was talking about. He had everything covered and he explained everything about the coverage pretty well. He also sent me an email and a hard copy about it. For their sales rep, I'd give them an A. But I have to call Delta to ask if they are going to send me a little card that I can put in my wallet and show to the Ford dealer, and if I have a problem, like a flat tire or a breakdown, and needed a tow or road assistance, I'd have a number to call.

Delta Auto Protect looked pretty good online, so I gave them a try. I asked them where I could take the car in, what facility nearby my house where they could go into and what they paid for, and they answered everything. Delta really helped out because I had some issues with an alternator late at night. I was a little bit nervous and they told me not to worry. They took the car in and had it towed. And they fixed it. I paid my deductible and it worked out pretty well. When they fixed my alternator, I spoke with Michelle and she was very helpful. She also gave me a call once my car was ready to be picked up. I haven't had any issue since then and they also secured the tow.

The warranty is definitely valuable because if I didn't have it, I would have been out of a couple of $100 easily. I know in the future Delta would definitely be there if anything should go wrong. They have good service overall. They really work with people. My experience was delightful and I would definitely recommend Delta to my friends.

My friend said Delta Auto Protect is a great company and I was looking for an auto warranty provider so I called them. My wife had a problem with the wheel bearing so I brought the car in then put it in and she dealt with Delta. They picked up the car, shop was paid and went on my way. I had to go to work and Delta did whatever they had to do and I picked it up right after. It was a very easy process. They were very easy to deal with and very courteous. I'm very, very happy with the experience and they have fast and great customer service. I would definitely refer them.

I usually purchase some type of an extended warranty on any used car that we wind up buying. A lot of times, we can get it through the dealership that we buy the used car from. But in this case, it was much more lucrative for us to buy from Delta than it was to buy from the auto company. I found Delta Auto Project when I Googled extended warranties. They were one of the results that came up and had a good rating. We called another company but Delta was the better choice and I bought the policy for my daughter-in-law. The specialist was very good. This is the first time that we've ever purchased something like this online and he made it very comfortable for us to do that. He also explained things very well. We're very pleased.

We had bought an expensive used vehicle that didn't have a warranty. Based on some of the information I read on the internet, we got Delta Auto Protect. The rep that I dealt with was very informative. He answered all of my questions and explained how everything works.

I needed to get an auto warranty for my car. Delta Auto Protect was recommended by someone I know and the coverage seemed good. They were excellent and the rep I worked with was very good and helpful.

The auto warranty provider being given to me at the dealer was way too pricey so I decided to shop around myself. I went with Delta Auto Protect because of the price and what they guaranteed me as a deductible was pretty competitive to everybody else. I started everything online then I called Delta first, the rep gave me a few quotes over the phone and I told him I was interested and that I was shopping. He was pretty brief and called me a few times to make sure that I shopped around and the price was competitive. He called me back on a Monday and that's when I purchased it. It went smoothly and was a really good experience.

For peace of mind, I looked into getting an auto warranty. Since Delta Auto had the best deal, I went with them. Their representative was good. I’ve only had the warranty for a little while, but everything has been good. They are friendly and has good service.

Jim's a good guy. He threw in a lot of promotions for me and got me the coverage at a price-point where I was looking to spend. He worked around with me. I purchased this coverage about seven months ago, when I bought my car. I just went in for my first claim and it was great. The claim rep, Jessica, was excellent. They were very accommodating and they took care of everything. There were no games and the claim process was simple. I brought the car at my shop. The dealer just dialed in Delta's toll-free number, gave them my VIN number and then told them what I needed and got approved right there. They also asked me if I needed a rental, which I did. And I took advantage of the rentals.

When I came back a day later to pick up my car, it was good to go. The car's ball joints and control arms were pretty much shot and they said they needed to be replaced. And it was pretty cool that Jessica took care of it. Delta is the easiest company to work with. They have very personable and knowledgeable staff. When you need them, they're there. I haven't had the same with the other companies I've had in the past. It's definitely valuable. The repairs were much more than what I paid for the coverage. And I still have the coverage. So, I think I'm winning on that end.

My car was going out of warranty so I decided that I wanted to keep my car and protect the investment by getting a warranty. Delta Auto Protect's website seemed good and the price was much better than what I was offered through my dealership. The sales rep was very helpful, sent me all the materials to read and offered me some incentives that work quite nice. I liked the $50 worth of free car washes. So far so good. I haven't had to make any claims yet but I hope it's as easy and pleasant as my experience so far.

The factory warranty of my car ended and I figured that I needed something to protect it. I did a search on Google and Delta Auto was the first warranty provider that I saw. I called them and set up the warranty over the phone. The person I talked to thoroughly assisted me and explained everything.

Arron did a very good job with the claim. I am disappointed with the procedure and the way that Delta handled the claim. I was under that Delta would take care of fixing the van, but when it came down to it, they would only pay a specific amount, but yet still insist that you use certain shops that charge more than Delta pays. I believe I could have taken it to my local mechanic and not spent as much as I did going through the warranty process. I will not purchase a extended warranty from Delta again on my next vehicle.

I always buy pre-owned cars and I extend the warranty, and my experience with Delta Auto Protect was good. They’re very quick to get back to me on the pricing and they had the best price. When I wanted to make sure that the GPS and electronics were covered, the rep sent me the contract and pointed out to me that everything was covered so I felt comfortable. Then he gave me a quote which was about $1,800 and lowered it a lot to $1,300 if I agreed to pay one payment upfront, which I did. So that’s what made me decide to get it.

The only thing that they messed up in the beginning was my billing address. It was different from my home address so I wanted to change it on the contract and it took a couple of days. They kept sending me the wrong address but they finally corrected it. Also, when I had a question about the mileage and called the 1-800 number instead of calling my salesperson, I was on hold for a little bit. But once I talked to a rep, he answered my question. Hopefully, down the road, if I have something wrong with the vehicle and I’ll file a claim, there won’t be an issue with me getting it resolved and talking to people.

I have a brand new vehicle and needed some kind of protection further down the line in case something happens to it. I went online and found Delta Auto. The rep answered all of my questions when I called and that's what prompted me to go ahead and buy the extended warranty. I'm very satisfied.

I always get auto warranty whenever I get another car. I've been talking to Delta Auto Project on and off for over a year. I researched them and decided to do business with them. They've got good coverage and a decent price. I just got another car and I emailed them, told them I was interested and the characteristics of the car. They emailed me back, I called them, we discussed the details, and I signed up. They were knowledgeable and understood what I wanted. They understand their products and gave me all the details. They got a couple of the details wrong on some of the paperwork, but that got straightened out before we got the final documents and signed them. It was no big deal and everything was fine. I have no issues with it.

We purchased a used vehicle so we decided to acquire an auto warranty. We were offered one at the dealership but we decided to check around first before we made that decision. I was getting quotes but did not get all of my quotes in, but Delta's offer was good and I was comfortable with the pricing. The Delta gentleman I talked to gave good information and has a general sense of knowledge. I have not yet used the services but so far, in terms of signing up, the experience was simple.

Our auto warranty had expired and I started doing research on the internet, found several different companies, and read reviews. I called Delta Auto Protect because I wanted to see if they would answer the phone. They did and I told them that my current policy was going to expire that day and that I had already talked to the current one that I had and they were ridiculously priced. When Delta gave me the price, I was shocked because it was almost half of what the other company gave me for a better coverage. In fact, Delta has the best coverage for the least amount. They have a lot of reviews, too, so they are doing things right. It didn’t take me long to make a decision and purchasing the warranty was pretty straightforward. Also, their salesmen weren't pushy.

Rick answered my call about purchasing an extended protection plan for my vehicle. He was courteous, professional, knowledgeable and not "hard sell". I had previously spoken with three other national providers who did not come close to matching the experience I had here. I would recommend him and Delta to anyone looking for this product.

My current auto warranty is expiring and I liked the reviews that I read about Delta Auto Protect. I submitted an online inquiry for quotes then someone called me and gave me a really good rate. I haven’t gotten my paperwork yet but so far, my experience with them has been good.

I just bought this car and it has no mileage, but I figured getting an auto warranty would be worth it. I researched a bunch of providers and Delta Auto Protect seemed legit compared to the other ones. Also, the other companies were trying to push me into buying something right away but the reps from Delta weren't pushy about it and they explained everything that I asked.

Delta Auto Protect Company Profile