toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I needed an auto warranty for the type of vehicle that I had and chose Delta for the coverage that they offered and the amount that it covered for the vehicle. It was a positive and helpful experience with their specialist. I made the full payment in two payments. Overall, the experience was fast and informative.

My dealer informed me the control arm brackets on my 2013 VW needed to be replaced. Since I was over the miles for my factory warranty I decided to have my service manager call Delta Auto Protect never thinking I would ever actually need to use my extended service plan much less thinking they would cover it. To my surprise, I received a call and voice message from Aaron over at Delta who informed me they would cover the repairs (parts and labor). To make sure, Aaron called again to confirm I had received his message and to rest assured Delta would cover the repairs as well as let me know if I needed anything to feel free to reach out to him. Great timely service. Would refer Aaron and Delta to friends and family. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Vehicle Extended Warranty - I went online to look for a warranty for my car and got immediate response from Jessie who walked me through the program and set me up quickly and at a very good price. After doing my research on Consumer Very Affairs I was hooked, so far I am very satisfied.

The check engine light on my Mercedes-Benz came on over the weekend so I took it to the dealership and the service advisor gave Delta Auto Protect a call. He said he spoke with their claims rep and they were great because they covered everything. Delta basically paid them so it was excellent. I know that they are the warranty provider and not just a broker, so I went with them. Their rep was great. He gave me an excellent rate and went over all their coverage. He let me know that I deal with them directly and have no one else involved.

I filed the claim when I needed it and they fixed my alternator and a couple of other things that went out. I paid the $100 deductible and also got the rental while it was in there for a few hours. They spoke with Delta's claims rep and went over the pricing in detail. Delta paid it directly to the dealership. They do as they say not like other companies which makes them better than the rest. They're a smooth company and fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Returning home on trip in 2009 Corolla. Alternator light came on at Tuscaloosa, AL. Too late for service. Checked into motel near Toyota dealership. Was at dealership at 8:00 AM. Shop verified bad alternator. I contacted Delta Protect. After speaking with service mgr., Agent Aaron ** authorized repair. Dealership was after 6:00 PM completing repairs. I am 78 yrs. old and cannot drive after dark. Checked into another motel at dusk. Delta reimbursed both night stays.

Five weeks later alternator failed. Took vehicle to home Toyota dealership and was advised that part was aftermarket part (no one had been told) and they would not warranty. While checking they found that the water pump was leaking. Again contacted Delta and luckily got Mr. ** whom after speaking with service mgr. authorized repair. Mr. ** is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and fair. I had contacted him on numerous occasions questioning some charges that I was responsible for. Mr. ** would show me in the contract where this was stated. Good policy. Just read it all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for extended coverage on our 2010 Honda Crosstour. We purchased the car pre-owned, in pristine condition with less than 28,000 miles on it. With the cost of premium equipment like electronics, ABS, Nav system, etc... we wanted to minimize our costs for repairs. Joshua ** thoroughly explained our options, answered any questions we had, and explained what sets Delta apart from other warranty companies. He never pressured the sale, and worked with us through the whole process. I would highly recommend Joshua and Delta to friends.

Due to unexpected repair bills, I purchased an auto warranty. Buying it from Delta Auto Protect was pretty easy. Interaction with their rep was fine and he did everything I asked for. So far, my experience with them has been pretty painless, as well as short and sweet. I would recommend them.

To sum it up Delta Auto Protect saved my parents from the storm. I can't thank them enough for what they did. My father's car didn't start the day they needed to evacuate from the storm. I immediately called his warranty company Delta Auto Protect and they took care of everything. They called the tow company and found the only available shop in his area to fix his car. They made sure his car was back at his house in time to drive to me. Thank you for all your help, you guys are the best!

Shaun ** done his job very professionally. He is very knowledgeable about all areas with the extended warranty. I would recommend Delta Auto Protect to anyone. The coverage on the car and my truck is exactly what we were wanting, and then some.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I own a Jaguar and would never drive this car without a warranty because I know how expensive repairs could be. I chose Delta Auto and spoke with Rick **, who was extremely helpful and honest! I am happy I did because I recently had to have work done on my car and Delta took care of the bill and paid my shop directly. Quick and painless! Great company!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching the web for an honest protection program with no middleman. After I submitted the quote form Josh called within 2-3 minutes to discuss the program. He was very professional and answered every question I had without putting me on hold to find out the answer. All information was sent asap and instructions were very clear. This was a very good experience and would recommend your product to anyone looking for the extended warranty protection.

Treated very good, Rick ** did a great job. I understood it all. If a friend ever need this I will give yall number. Love the cost and love that yall pay it all. Love forward to talking to Rick again. Thanks you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just wanted to take a few minutes to compliment and thank your Customer Service Rep, Shaun **. As a woman of a certain age (66) it was very refreshing and comforting to be helped by Shaun. He was thoughtful, patient, knowledgeable about the insurance service and coverage and completely reassuring and kind with each and every one of my questions no matter how trivial. My sincere thanks and appreciation for him. He's a wonderful young man!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great customer service from agent Shawn ** is a understatement. He made me feel so at ease with my warranty purchase. I will definitely be recommending my family and friends to Delta for the warranty needs. With great guys like him on your team I will definitely share this experience. You guys rock.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just called for a quote during the flash sale, and your representative Shawn ** at ext ** was very helpful, and letting me know what was included as part of the flash sale. The entire process was very quick and easy and took less than 5 mins. Hopefully the service is as good should I need to submit a claim.

I talked to Delta Auto Protect and liked them so I took a policy out. The rep was very knowledgeable and helpful. He called me back when he told me he was going to so follow through was very good. Afterwards, someone from customer service called and asked if everything was fine. I was given an explanation on the policy and the rep said, "Here's my number if you need to call. If you have a claim, that's 24-hours a day." So they gave me a lot of information. Overall, my experience with them was very good.

I had purchased a new car and it was on a higher end of getting maintenance. The rate that I was given by Delta was cheaper than the other providers, and then the deductible was better, too. The purchase of the warranty went fine and their specialist was professional. The people at Delta are kind and every time I asked a question, they were able to answer it.

We were going to be keeping our car a little longer than we expected so to be on the safe side, I shopped around for a warranty and Delta Auto Protect had one of the fairest prices. Everybody was courteous and friendly and they gave us the best price. The buying experience was positive. Although I've only had it for a month now, they have good customer service and I've already recommended them to a friend.

Representative was good, friendly and quick, helpful in getting my vehicle back to me. I explained to the representative Ryan that I needed the vehicle by this weekend. He made a call and within minutes had the answer for me. I hope and I'm sure most people are happy with Ryan.

My car was old. I went to the company where I bought the car from but they said I was a tad bit over the mileage so I can't get the warranty from them. And so I googled auto warranty and Delta Auto Protect came up. They are the best one to go with. I called them to put my car in the shop to see how everything works out. Hopefully, I won't have any problems. So far, everything seems fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased an extended warranty plan with Delta Auto Protect in November of 2016. I have filed two claims. In both cases Delta was extremely slow to approve the work, but even slower to pay the dealer. The first claim took over a month to pay the dealer. The second claim is 3 weeks old and they have paid nothing. Delta tries to force you to take non original equipment parts and used parts that are not covered by the dealer. Delta tries to short the dealer on hours and rates. The dealer hates working with them, I hate working with them. My advice is to not purchase an extended warranty from Delta and ask your dealer who they recommend for an extended warranty.

The car was getting old so I looked around for auto warranty. I researched and Delta Auto Protect seemed reputable. When I purchased the warranty a month ago, I had a good experience with their staff. He answered my questions and told me what I needed to do to get started. However, I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. It was just all soft copy. Other than that, they got me everything I needed.

I was purchasing a vehicle with a lot of miles on it so I decided to get an auto warranty. I went with Delta because they have more coverage and better prices. Someone recommended Sean, Delta's protection specialist, to me. He was thorough and quick and it was easy because I had his extension. So I didn't have to go through like 50 million different people just to talk to one person.

I wish Delta would have more details in the vehicle. Most warranty companies need to know a little bit more about vehicle models. That would be helpful. Have a quick reference sheet, lob it on the phone with the customers so that they can know a little bit more about some comments and common problems because that would really help with narrowing down which package they decide to go with. I'm more of a visual person and I was waiting on a pamphlet or a brochure so that when in the event something happening I know more details about the package that I got. Sean sent it to me via e-mail but it's a lot to go through. I want something tangible that I could put in my car and will always be with me.

My father drives the one car that I don’t have the warranty on. So I felt more comfortable acquiring an auto warranty for it from Delta Auto Protect. I chose them over other providers because of the price. Their certified vehicle protection specialists were friendly and helpful.

We got a new car for my daughter. It's only four years old but it has a little bit of mileage on it so we wanted to get an auto warranty for extra protection. I went on Google and Delta Auto Protect came up. I called them the first time and got a rate of $2,000 and a 30-day guarantee, but my husband, who doesn’t believe in warranties, doesn't want to get it so he wanted me to call and cancel it. We were also in the process of buying a house for our college kids and paying for college so he told me not to get the warranty.

When I called to cancel, the guy said that he'll get $400 off so our total cost would be $1,500. They already charged me for that but they told me I can cancel in 30 days. I went to talk to my husband about it and he still refused. So I called back again last week and ended up talking to Brian. He told me that he understood that we just got a house for our kids so he offered us a monthly payment where we pay a certain percentage down, which was $300. Then we pay so much a month for the next 18 months. At that time, my 30-day guarantee ends the next day and he said that they'll extend it to another 30 days so I could have time to talk to my husband and think it through.

I have yet to receive that email from him and that was over a week ago and I've called him twice. At this point, I’m a little nervous and scared that when I call Delta back, they’re going to say that it's too late and that we're out of our 30-day clause. So things haven’t settled out yet right now. I want them to call me back and make it right but I don’t want them to get mad at me. They already have my money.

My old auto warranty ran out and the credit union recommended Delta Auto Protect. Their certified vehicle protection specialist was very helpful, courteous, and totally knowledgeable. He answered every question I had and didn't have to wait to look it up. My experience was very easy and seamless. It's perfect.

We purchased a used vehicle. Delta Auto Protect has the right combination of price and features. There were a lot of options and they seem to be the best deal. Their staff was helpful and gave me the information I needed so it's a positive experience. Delta Auto Protect is a reputable company and their auto warranty is a good value. I had a pretty straightforward experience overall.

I looked into acquiring an auto warranty because the warranty which came with the car ended. I then googled and found Delta Auto Protect. I saw that they had good reviews so I went ahead and called them. The rep that I have talked to was really nice and he was able to answer all my questions. My experience has been good but I am still waiting for the actual contract and it's been over a month since I did it. It makes me feel a little bit of distrust. I already called them to let them know that I haven't received it yet.

I wanted to not worry about my car for the next couple of years and Delta Auto Protect had the best reviews among warranty providers so I got them. I had a positive experience with the specialist there. They were helpful and got me a good deal, and I was willing to pay for it in full. I am very confident in investing my money with them. I feel content that I will be taken care of if I need some help with my car.

I like my car and its warranty has expired so I thought of getting an auto warranty and Delta Auto Protect seemed highly rated, so I went with them. However, I can’t file a claim for 30 days because it doesn’t become active for a month. Nevertheless, everything was great.

Our previous warranty had expired and since we still have a payment on our car, we thought it would be a good idea to keep the car under warranty so we can keep our expenses fixed while we finished paying off the car. I had done a Google search on the best warranty providers, looked at the top four that came up and Delta Auto Protect offered me the best rate. It felt like a pushy sale at first but it wasn’t my pushiest sale. I had a way worse one.

I know their salesman wanted to make a sale, but when I called the general number, I was immediately referred back to the first person I talked to. He then called me back personally and I liked that because it felt more personal that way. However, I’m unsure that everything has gone through correctly. I thought I was going to get a packet with a card in the mail. I got an email or a contract date, but for some reason, we didn’t get some paper verification that we have this warranty. Nonetheless, I had a good experience purchasing the warranty.

I was buying an older car and even though it had low mileage, I wanted it to be protected. I called different companies asking about the mechanics and Delta Auto Protect came up a couple of times. I had a really good experience with their rep and it was all painless.

When I bought a new used car that has all its electronics and turbo charged, I figured it was a good idea to get an auto warranty. Since Delta's price is a lot better for the same service, I went with them. Had a very good experience with the guy I talked to when I bought the warranty. He explained everything to me, we e-mailed a lot and I talked to them a few times on the phone.

We had some miscommunication with Delta Auto Protect, but it was alright. Their customer service team was good and it seemed like they can cover the things that was wrong with my car. When I bought the warranty with Steve, I had specifically remember him saying that my car is covered bumper to bumper but he went back on his word and said it wasn't bumper to bumper. When I filed my claim, they were cool. I got Mercedes to talk to them, and everything that was wrong with my car before, they said was not covered. So I had to pay out of pocket. But Ryan was more helpful and reasoned with us, and put $125 towards my thing but I ended up dishing out $500. Hopefully nothing goes wrong in the future with my car. But if something does go wrong in the future, I hope it'll be covered under the existing plan.

Factual basis uncertain

This is a total scam, they will never cover anything. All the previous 5 stars are probably friends or them self. They will get your money right away but if your car get broken they will tell you that is a pre existing problem, then when you cancel the policy forget about the whole money back. This is how they make money, with innocent people like me, if you buy a warranty with Delta you will be like me. They don't pick up the phone after you claimed, I was on hold for around an hour, but if you call them to buy a policy they respond in less than a minute. DON'T FALL FOR THIS FAKE WARRANTY.

Delta Auto Protect Company Profile