Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I just wanted to say Rick ** was very professional and a class act. I took the time out to asked Rick, was there a survey, that I could fill out on his behalf? Rick didn't make a sales pitch, it just seemed like old friends talking, shooting the breeze, and while conducting business. Rick is an viable asset to your company. He made me feel comfortable, every step of the way. Any questions that I needed addressed, Rick took time to explain each point of coverage in my policy. At the end of the day, I made a friend. I'm glad I choose Delta Auto, and I'm happier to have meet Rick **. I would recommend Delta Auto and ask for Rick **. If you think my feedback is not valid, ask for Rick, and you will be inclined to leave him positive Feedback as well.

The ABS and Stability Track indicator lights came on. The Owners Manual recommended not to drive. I had to have car towed to dealer for diagnosis and service. I called Delta and promptly received a Claim #. Dealer discussed problem with Delta and was told to proceed.

Vehicle Extended Warranty - I went online to look for a warranty for my car and got immediate response from Jessie who walked me through the program and set me up quickly and at a very good price. After doing my research on Consumer Very Affairs I was hooked, so far I am very satisfied.

Delta Auto Protect

Thank you Mr. ****! Customer satisfaction our number one goal. Feel free to reach an agent anytime 866-598-5429.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I have to say my first claim for my power steering pump went rather smoothly. I contacted my warranty company to initiate the claim. Once the stealer contacted the warranty co. to advise them of the open warranty and cost to repair Delta Warranty Co. quickly stepped up to the plate on my behalf to get the cost of the part where it should be and supplied the new OEM part for my car. The part had to be ordered and I was authorized two (2) days of rental coverage. I give thanks to Mr. ** and Delta for their outstanding customer loyalty and service. They were there for me even in the midst of a system upgrade. I look forward to the service only getting better for my or any customer's future warranty claim.

The check engine light on my Mercedes-Benz came on over the weekend so I took it to the dealership and the service advisor gave Delta Auto Protect a call. He said he spoke with their claims rep and they were great because they covered everything. Delta basically paid them so it was excellent. I know that they are the warranty provider and not just a broker, so I went with them. Their rep was great. He gave me an excellent rate and went over all their coverage. He let me know that I deal with them directly and have no one else involved.

I filed the claim when I needed it and they fixed my alternator and a couple of other things that went out. I paid the $100 deductible and also got the rental while it was in there for a few hours. They spoke with Delta's claims rep and went over the pricing in detail. Delta paid it directly to the dealership. They do as they say not like other companies which makes them better than the rest. They're a smooth company and fantastic.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

This is the second policy I've bought from Delta Protect and this time was just as pleasant and simple as the first. Keith ** was courteous and informative. I will recommend Delta Protect and Keith to anyone looking for a good, quality extended protection policy for their automobiles.

Jesse ** was very helpful and knowledgeable about this product/service. I believe I purchased a top notch program and that was confirmed today. I called after business hours on 8/10/16 and had to leave a message and was told someone would contact me after 9am. To my surprise at about 9:10 I received a call from Aaron. What a professional. He had all my info and a claim number ready when he called. Happy new customer.

Returning home on trip in 2009 Corolla. Alternator light came on at Tuscaloosa, AL. Too late for service. Checked into motel near Toyota dealership. Was at dealership at 8:00 AM. Shop verified bad alternator. I contacted Delta Protect. After speaking with service mgr., Agent Aaron ** authorized repair. Dealership was after 6:00 PM completing repairs. I am 78 yrs. old and cannot drive after dark. Checked into another motel at dusk. Delta reimbursed both night stays.

Five weeks later alternator failed. Took vehicle to home Toyota dealership and was advised that part was aftermarket part (no one had been told) and they would not warranty. While checking they found that the water pump was leaking. Again contacted Delta and luckily got Mr. ** whom after speaking with service mgr. authorized repair. Mr. ** is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and fair. I had contacted him on numerous occasions questioning some charges that I was responsible for. Mr. ** would show me in the contract where this was stated. Good policy. Just read it all.

The warranty that I have on the car is about to expire and I wanted to extend it as having an insurance means a lot to me. I liked what Delta Auto Protect covered and I also liked the person that I dealt with very much. It was an excellent experience and they were very thorough and went into everything. They were also very professional. They understood what I was talking about and explained everything about it.

I just bought a car and wanted to make sure it had a warranty on it. I looked online to see who they said was a good and reputable auto warranty provider and Delta Auto Protect was number two. I called number one but they were a little too expensive so I went with Delta. Their rep was nice and gave me a real good deal. He also seemed very knowledgeable. Though I haven’t made a claim yet, everything’s been just fine.

I got a truck for my son and it had over 100,000 miles on it so I wanted to protect it. I checked out six other sites and liked everything that Delta had to offer. Keith, the protection specialist, didn't push anything on me. He was calm, nice, answered all my questions and I liked working with him. I have an employee that worked for me that I was looking to see how much warranty would be for his vehicle so I talked to another gentleman today. He answered my questions and was nice, too. With Delta Auto Protect, things are turning out pretty well but they don't do warranties when an item goes over 130,000 miles.

Having an extended auto insurance is very valuable. I was skeptical at first, but Delta was worth the call and they gave me the best coverage for the money. Working with the certified vehicle protection specialist was very pleasant - it wasn't a rushed deal. They went over the whole detailed process because at the time I didn't have my payment information. They were accommodating for me to get the payment to them.

I was in the market for a used, pre-owned vehicle. Considering mileage and use of vehicle, having an extended auto insurance is quite valuable. Delta offered additional coverages for a cheaper price. Their specialist was friendly but a little “sales-pitchy.” But that’s his job and I had 30 days to cancel anyway, so there wasn’t too much of a risk. It was, all in all, a positive experience. I've called to get some clarification on a couple of things and most everyone I've talked to has been helpful and informative.

I bought a used vehicle and wanted an extended policy so I pulled several companies online, called each of them, and Delta Auto Protect offered the best rate. My interaction with their representative was good.

A few of my friends had extended auto warranty policies and seemed to like them. So I went with Delta Auto Protect based off some of the referrals that I got and then I also checked their ratings. I haven't had to use the warranty yet but the protection specialist did a really good job. I've already recommended them to somebody.

Anything could go wrong, so there is a need to have an insurance on everything, including vehicles. So I've called around a couple of places, then I ended up calling Delta Auto Protect. Their reps were good, knew what they were talking about and their information was accurate. They were prompt and were not pushy, and they even gave me enough time when I was undecided. There were some issues going back and forth with my email, so I contacted customer service. It was a little bit frustrating, but overall they were caring and everything went well eventually.

I bought a used vehicle and needed to get a warranty. Delta Auto Protect seemed to know what they were doing and they've been in business for a while. Their protection specialist who helped me through the process was knowledgeable and very polite. Overall, they've been outstanding and I'm very happy with my experience.

I have a used vehicle that still had its factory warranty on it but it was getting close to getting expired. Delta Auto Protect gave me a better deal than everybody else and it was really good. The rep I spoke with helped me out and gave me all the details of everything I asked so everything was good. He said I was gonna receive a little card in the mail to show if I ever needed to get anything taken care of but I haven't received anything yet.

Delta Auto Protect was recommended by BMW dealership. Their protection specialist was great and he gave me a great price, went over everything in full details, and answered all my questions. Their customer service is great as well. I needed a control arm and they had that replaced. They work directly with the shop so the shop got paid directly and that was it. It was excellent. Delta is a great company and I recommend them.

My sister gave my son a 2007 Land Rover that she used to own back in New Jersey and my wife’s mechanic recommended getting a warranty for it. All the other warranty providers weren’t doing it for some reason because of the age of the vehicle but Delta looked into the VIN number. My sister serviced it at the Land Rover dealership throughout the whole process so it has a very good background and well taken care of. Delta took a chance with it. I sent the contract through email over to Land Rover and their guy reviewed everything and he said everything is covered on that warranty. I had a hard time with the contract in the email and what I'd like is a hard copy in the mail. I like reading stuff in front of me. I’d really like to know how the warranty works. Hopefully I don’t have to use it but if it’s there, I’d definitely like to have first class service.

We checked out a few different companies and we saw that Delta Auto Protect was rated very well online. They also had a competitive rate. We called up and their representatives were very friendly. Their team stayed on the phone with us a long time explaining everything. They were extremely informative. I give my vehicle protection specialist an A plus. I also called one time and a rep picked up right away to answer my question. Overall, Delta Auto Protect is awesome.

Aaron ** did a great job assisting me with making sure all my questions were answered and stayed in good conversation with Crest Cadillac Company repairmen who were working on my truck and Aaron kept me updated adequately. Great Job!

I have a used vehicle that I was looking for coverage. I was looking for the best company out there and saw a few ones, and Delta was the best with their reviews and they were top-rated so I purchased from them about six months ago. Three months later from purchase, I had a problem with my door locks and window so I called up Delta and let them know I was dropping my Acura in the morning. They called me up personally and got all the information and then I went back to the Acura dealership after work and the car was all fixed and paid for. So far, so good and I was very happy with Delta's service. They were very quick on the draw. I've referred a friend of mine to them.

My warranty was going to expire so I looked into getting another one. I heard some good things about Delta Auto, and I read some good reviews on them, so I decided to try them. When I was purchasing the warranty, the Delta rep was nice and professional. He was a good guy. As far as professionalism and courteousness, I would recommend them.

I bought a used vehicle and I wanted a warranty on it. That way I wouldn’t have to worry about repair costs later on. I Googled aftermarket warranty companies and there were three different sites where Delta Auto was rated highest on both customer service and price, so I went with them. Their reps were excellent. They worked with me and answered all my questions. My purchasing experience went very smoothly.

The type of car I bought didn’t come with a warranty that's why I looked at getting one. I liked the customer service I received from Delta Auto Protect and their price was attractive. Also, their rep was very informative and really laid out what the warranty covered. He was very helpful.

I recently purchased a used car and I figured I’d buy an insurance on it so that in case something happens, I'll be prepared. I was going to go with a company called Endurance. However, I talked to Delta Auto Protect and they made me a deal I couldn't refuse. It's all about the money. I also had no problem with their rep and I just had to call him once about some document I didn't get and he called me right back. The warranty hasn't gone into effect yet but everything they sent me was what they said I was supposed to get. It looks like everything is legit.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 7, 2016

Spoke with an agent and they have followed up with the body shop to resolve my matter. Reimburse for the tow and car rental. Very pleased at this point.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

This company was great during the sign up process. Now that I have a claim, I can't get any assistance. I opened the claim, now the dealership as well as myself have been trying to contact them for approval to do work and we can't speak with anyone. What's worse is, the calls go to an answering service now, not even the actual company. It's been 2 days and no return call and meanwhile my car is sitting not being worked on. Sounds like a scam once. They will easily take your money but not so easily help you.

I had Delta Auto Protect on a couple of vehicles and a couple I don’t. We decided to keep the vehicle for another three or four years so we decided to get it. I haven’t had to use it but I'd recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

I just finished a Diamond Premier 3 yr / 50,000 mile warranty that I purchased from Aaron at Delta Auto Protect and this is my review of working with them.

Repair #1: My first repair was a transmission failure driving home from work one Wednesday evening. I was able to limp it in to the dealer and I made the phone call to Delta to get a claim # before I got there. The dealer diagnosed the transmission first thing in the morning as unfixable and needing replacement. They called Delta to get approval, after waiting on hold for 30 minutes they were told that the repair would need to be ok'd by one of their own technicians and he would call within 2 hrs. 4 hrs later and still no call so the dealer called them back, and yes 30 minutes on hold again only to be told that it would be two more hours until their technician could call back.

Now it's the end of the day Thursday and the dealer calls me to say they still haven't heard back from Delta, so I call Delta. Again they say their technician is to busy too look at my claim but this time they say they are going to expedite it! This is when I ask about getting my free rental car per the warranty contract only to find out that the warranty will only cover the car rental for the length of the repair not for how long your car is at the shop. A transmission change is 8 hrs (8 hr repair = 1 day of rental and 4 hr repair = 1/2 day of rental, etc.) and since I haven't gotten approval yet from their technician I don't even know if the rental is going to be covered.

Finally at 5:30 in the evening they ok the repair but they tell the dealer they want to install a used transmission, and they want to get it from one of the junkyards they work with in my area!!! It takes all of the next day to get the transmission (with 75,000 miles on it) from the junkyard and there is not enough time left for the dealer to get it installed until Monday. After several calls complaining to them about how much time they wasted they ok two days of car rental instead one. (My car was in the shop from Wednesday evening until Monday evening.) My portion for the repair was over $300 because the warranty doesn't cover taxes or fluids/seals.

Repair #2: My second repair was on a Thursday morning for a wheel bearing and a motor mount. You would think this repair would be straightforward with an easy approval but again it took them from 9:00 a.m. until 5:40 in the evening to approve it. (The dealer and I logged over 90 minutes on hold during the day trying to find out what was taking so long.) They then told the dealer they would not pay for their parts, they could get them cheaper and have them shipped in!!! IT'S 5:40 AND WE WOULD HAVE NEEDED THAT INFO BY 4 TO HAVE THEM THE NEXT DAY!!! They also assured the dealer that they were OEM parts, not aftermarket parts. So the parts finally come in on Monday (and they are not OEM) but by this time screw it, just install them and get my car back. Again I was without a car for 5 days on a repair that was about 4 hours long!!! My portion of the repair this time was about $100.

Even though I received more in repairs than the $1300 I paid for the warranty I would not use them again because of the hassle dealing with them during the repairs and the subpar parts that I had to put in my car. I would also not want to use this warranty at a smaller shop where they don't have the personnel to sit on the telephone all day with this company or tie up one of their stalls waiting to get approval to fix your car.

Delta Auto Protect Company Profile