toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The ABS and Stability Track indicator lights came on. The Owners Manual recommended not to drive. I had to have car towed to dealer for diagnosis and service. I called Delta and promptly received a Claim #. Dealer discussed problem with Delta and was told to proceed.

Vehicle Extended Warranty - I went online to look for a warranty for my car and got immediate response from Jessie who walked me through the program and set me up quickly and at a very good price. After doing my research on Consumer Very Affairs I was hooked, so far I am very satisfied.

Delta Auto Protect

Thank you Mr. ****! Customer satisfaction our number one goal. Feel free to reach an agent anytime 866-598-5429.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I have to say my first claim for my power steering pump went rather smoothly. I contacted my warranty company to initiate the claim. Once the stealer contacted the warranty co. to advise them of the open warranty and cost to repair Delta Warranty Co. quickly stepped up to the plate on my behalf to get the cost of the part where it should be and supplied the new OEM part for my car. The part had to be ordered and I was authorized two (2) days of rental coverage. I give thanks to Mr. ** and Delta for their outstanding customer loyalty and service. They were there for me even in the midst of a system upgrade. I look forward to the service only getting better for my or any customer's future warranty claim.

The check engine light on my Mercedes-Benz came on over the weekend so I took it to the dealership and the service advisor gave Delta Auto Protect a call. He said he spoke with their claims rep and they were great because they covered everything. Delta basically paid them so it was excellent. I know that they are the warranty provider and not just a broker, so I went with them. Their rep was great. He gave me an excellent rate and went over all their coverage. He let me know that I deal with them directly and have no one else involved.

I filed the claim when I needed it and they fixed my alternator and a couple of other things that went out. I paid the $100 deductible and also got the rental while it was in there for a few hours. They spoke with Delta's claims rep and went over the pricing in detail. Delta paid it directly to the dealership. They do as they say not like other companies which makes them better than the rest. They're a smooth company and fantastic.

This is the second policy I've bought from Delta Protect and this time was just as pleasant and simple as the first. Keith ** was courteous and informative. I will recommend Delta Protect and Keith to anyone looking for a good, quality extended protection policy for their automobiles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Jesse ** was very helpful and knowledgeable about this product/service. I believe I purchased a top notch program and that was confirmed today. I called after business hours on 8/10/16 and had to leave a message and was told someone would contact me after 9am. To my surprise at about 9:10 I received a call from Aaron. What a professional. He had all my info and a claim number ready when he called. Happy new customer.

Returning home on trip in 2009 Corolla. Alternator light came on at Tuscaloosa, AL. Too late for service. Checked into motel near Toyota dealership. Was at dealership at 8:00 AM. Shop verified bad alternator. I contacted Delta Protect. After speaking with service mgr., Agent Aaron ** authorized repair. Dealership was after 6:00 PM completing repairs. I am 78 yrs. old and cannot drive after dark. Checked into another motel at dusk. Delta reimbursed both night stays.

Five weeks later alternator failed. Took vehicle to home Toyota dealership and was advised that part was aftermarket part (no one had been told) and they would not warranty. While checking they found that the water pump was leaking. Again contacted Delta and luckily got Mr. ** whom after speaking with service mgr. authorized repair. Mr. ** is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and fair. I had contacted him on numerous occasions questioning some charges that I was responsible for. Mr. ** would show me in the contract where this was stated. Good policy. Just read it all.

I just wanted to say Rick ** was very professional and a class act. I took the time out to asked Rick, was there a survey, that I could fill out on his behalf? Rick didn't make a sales pitch, it just seemed like old friends talking, shooting the breeze, and while conducting business. Rick is an viable asset to your company. He made me feel comfortable, every step of the way. Any questions that I needed addressed, Rick took time to explain each point of coverage in my policy. At the end of the day, I made a friend. I'm glad I choose Delta Auto, and I'm happier to have meet Rick **. I would recommend Delta Auto and ask for Rick **. If you think my feedback is not valid, ask for Rick, and you will be inclined to leave him positive Feedback as well.

I had a friend of mine that purchased a policy from Delta. She had the same car as mine and about the same amount of miles. When she told me about the deal that was being offered, I went ahead and gave her a call. She also told me that Delta had offered her a $100 free gift card if I was to go about purchasing the warranty. That sealed it up for me. I had a very good experience with their rep. He went over and beyond and accommodated me as much as possible.

The warranty on the car that I bought had expired. It’s an expensive car and having a warranty for it couldn’t hurt. Delta Auto Protect had good reviews and they were local. Their rep seemed knowledgeable, offered a good price, and explained everything well. The warranty seemed fairly comprehensive, too. I have no complaints. They were pretty direct with the paperwork.

I bought a car with low mileage on it but it no longer had its warranty so acquiring an auto warranty made sense to me. I did some research online as to what were the top companies, what were recommended, what had good feedback or bad, and I came upon Delta Auto Protect. The rep was very pleasant and very informative. He answered any questions I had.

We’ve had a couple of issues with our car after we bought it, but our son plans on keeping it for quite some time and will be doing a fair amount of driving. We decided we wanted to go ahead and give an auto warranty a shot. We went with Delta Auto Protect mainly for the cost. When I was looking online, I found that Delta was one of the top three and although there were others too, they were quite a bit more expensive. The other ones were double the amount and did not seem cost-effective. Delta seems to be covering at least the major parts and it seemed like for the value, was better than the other two companies.

I got ready for a hard sell when I talked with the Delta guy, but he was a matter-of-factly at first. That was fine and I was perfectly happy with it but I had to get used to his personality. He followed up later on with emails which I prefer a lot of times versus phone. We got along and he answered questions quite well. He gave me a price of a better deal and I also got a little bit of a better protection. He also threw in a couple of extra things, which is nice. I told him that I was going to make a decision by Friday morning and I felt comfortable enough with the Delta guy to call him back. I love my sales guy and he was great to work with. Afterward, I had to go through some logging processes to sign up and take pictures of certain things so that they could confirm what the mileage was. I was told that I was covered but I couldn't file a claim for the first 30 days and 1,000 miles. Overall, I’d recommend Delta Auto Protect.

I wanted to keep my car and my warranty is about up, so I got an auto warranty from Delta. Their price is what sold me to them. Working with the rep when I was buying my warranty was a good experience. I haven't gotten into using it, but so far, I would recommend them to a friend.

I am very pleased with Delta Auto Protect. Back in April I purchased a 2 year "Diamond Premier" warranty on my 2010 Range Rover Sport SC. I was nervous as I have never had an extended warranty but when it came time to have a repair, it went very smoothly. So far my car has needed Lower control arm bushings, a water pump and a vacuum pump. Delta doesn't cover fluids and bolts so I had to pay $79 for that. My warranty has already paid for itself and it has only been 7 months. I highly recommend this company!

I was talking to a friend of mine and told him that I was buying a car. I was looking for an extended warranty for it and he said that he had a good experience with Delta Auto Protect and recommended them. Then I called a couple of dealers and to see if they had any experience with Delta and one said that they do a good job so it was enough to validate for me. The only thing is I did call a few times just to make sure that they had everything they needed but it took a couple of days for them to get back to me on the telephone call. They were nice and very informative though. When I asked them questions, they gave me all the answers I needed. And they did respond quickly and got me the paperwork back that I needed. So far, I've had no issues and they’ve been very cordial. I've never had to file a claim as I've only had them a month but I'd recommend them at this point.

My factory warranty was about to expire and I plan on holding on to my truck. Delta had the best ratings off market research online and they had a wider range of coverage options to choose from than the other competitors. The experience with them was short and straight to the point. It was all business-oriented and no time was wasted. They explained everything that was gonna be covered and what was not covered in the best detail possible. They were also able to tell me about the special incentivized plans and what was gonna best suit my needs. There was no unnecessary sales pitch to it all. It was all pressure-free for the most part and their rep presented my best possible option where I didn't have to make monthly payments. They even got me in for a zero deductible for a diagnosis service call, which was excellent.

I was going to buy a CUNA warranty through my credit union but Delta Auto Protect solicited that they also have the same CUNA auto warranty and that they broker it. So I got a little bit of a better policy for a better price than what my credit union was able to offer. The original guy I talked to, Jim, was decent, but he was pretty rude whenever I called back to get additional information and ask where my policy was. That got me thinking that I have 60 days to cancel my warranty for a full refund based on Texas law and I’m really considering it. It only cost me $1400 and on a newer vehicle that I have, it’s reaching the 36,000-mile warranty threshold where my factory warranty expires.

This warranty picks up for 5 1/2 years or 62 months, 100,000 miles, so any component that goes out is going to exceed $1400. I felt like it was safe but I’m very skeptical if they are really going to cover me. It sounds like a small shop and their lack of professionalism on the callback gives me concerns. I read mixed reviews where some people said they had a good experience with Delta. Other reviews say it was a big scam. They took their car in for warranty work and Delta was slow in responding. In some instances, they didn’t cover any of the warranty works that should have been covered. But Delta told me that their warranty was pretty much the same as my factory warranty, so it would cover everything that my factory warranty covers. Which I wouldn't know until I file a claim. I hope that I never have to.

I bought a car that doesn’t have the best reputation for reliability, so I wanted a little protection in case it did prove to be unreliable. I went with Delta Auto since it seemed they had the best deal. The rep I dealt with explained how the warranty worked. I told him what I wanted and then he got me the right package. It was straightforward.

My vehicle is under extended warranty when I bought it. It's fixing to run out within three months or like 15,000 miles and my wife said if I’m gonna keep it, I need to look into another warranty plan. I checked a few and some of them were really pricey. Then Delta Auto Protect gave me a cash price up front and gave me a good deal.

I told a couple of other people about going with them because the price was good but we’ll see further down the road. The warranty I have now on it covers quite a bit, but there were a couple of things it didn’t cover that cost me over $2000 to get fixed on my vehicle. I never filed a claim yet but the coverage seemed really good and extensive compared to a lot of the other plans I talked to which didn’t want to cover some things. This vehicle has aged but it's been under warranty for a while and they’ve seen it’s been maintained and taken care of. So I’m hoping that they will take care of me down the road if I have an issue. So far, I’m satisfied. The sales rep seemed pretty nice and he reasonably answered my questions. It's great as far as talking to them.

Shawn was extremely helpful in addressing all the benefits of your policy. He was very knowledgeable of product details and left me extremely satisfied with my purchase. I will certainly recommend your product to my family and friends. Your cost factor and product features were more than competitive.

I had once had an extended warranty with Delta before on a previous vehicle and Delta was very good. So I originated a policy with them again and the price that I was given was very good. I thought I would continue with my vehicle beyond the factory warranty that I have on it which was just about up. However I decided shortly afterward that I would trade my car rather than continue with it. It's still within the 30-day period where I can either go ahead with it or not, so I cancelled the policy. I was informed that the refund has been processed and I expect it will come through. But in terms of dealing with Delta, everyone was very good. They were very helpful and professional.

I wanted to have peace of mind so I got Delta Auto Protect. When I called, somebody talked to me right away. They gave me a phone number and name so that, in the future, I'll have a person that I could call directly and deal straight which was great. I haven't done any claims with them yet but so far, it was a good experience.

I had Delta Auto Protect before and I left, and I just got it started over again for my vehicle. I shopped around previously and liked the rates that Delta offered. Their rep was good, efficient, informative and able to answer all my questions. Getting the policy started was an easygoing experience.

I liked dealing with Jessie on the offers on the 2 cars and the final pricing was too good to be true. It does not cover everything I needed but hopefully enough that if something does go wrong I will be protected.

I recently purchased a Delta warranty for our vehicle, which I felt was a fair price for great coverage. The sales rep Jessie was very professional, helpful in explaining what the policy will cover. I hope never to have to use it but feel comfortable in the event we need to.

Delta's sales rep, Jesse **, did a wonderful job of explaining the Diamond Premier Program to me. If the company does everything as the program is touted, I will be an extremely satisfied customer. I have had similar programs in the past. So far, all have performed reasonably well. It is my hope that Delta, being a larger company, will be readily accepted at any auto service center or mechanic shop.

I’m insurance-oriented and believe in insurance protection. Delta Auto Protect's website gave me more information than most others. Their rep was great - very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and responded to questions immediately. I haven’t needed the warranty yet but so far, so good. I have received all the information in the mail but I would’ve liked if they had an ID card that I can carry in my glove box so that if I did have a problem, I could hand it to my service provider.

Delta Auto Protect gave me better coverage and mileage than some of the others I had checked on. I went straight with them after I saw that they had previously warrantied the car owned by the guy that I bought it from. Their reps were very professional and patient because I told them that I had to think about it, but when I did call back, they were very helpful. I also got a followup from them to make sure that I read all of my paperwork and filled it out before I signed it off. It was an easy process and I got a very good deal for the miles on my car.

I have a car that I was looking to get a warranty on. I saw Delta's ad and then I called them up. They were very helpful and answered any questions I had. They also gave a really nice price. Everything was real good.

We usually purchase cars that are past their factory warranty and tend to keep the cars for as long as we can until they become money holes. The security of an extended warranty is why we were interested in it. I called Delta and the salesman wanted to make the sale right then. He kept offering free inducements and eventually I said yes. However, I thought about it and I hate being pressured because I still didn't know much about the market. I hadn't had my studies. So I went back to the internet and started looking up reviews in the Better Business Bureau website. Delta is a company that looked like it had some issues and I felt uncomfortable with the product, so we didn't buy it. We have a hard-top convertible and we found very few insurance companies that were willing to cover all the moving parts. It's a lot of little things and any one of those could go wrong.

Delta Auto Protect Company Profile