Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.72/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

At Delta Auto Protect, we recognize that your vehicle is one of your largest financial investments, which is why we strive to provide each of our customers with the highest level of service. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, without delays, and to develop the industry’s standard for Extended Vehicle Service Contracts.

Each of our locations are staffed with ASE certified technicians that speak directly with your repair center to provide timely coverage authorization directly over the phone. Delta Auto Protect's coverage pays your repair center's posted hourly labor rate. Delta Auto Protect is the direct extended auto warranty administrator and obligor. Delta Auto Protect is a licensed corporation fully bonded and insured by an AM Best 'A' rated insurance provider. All of us at Delta Auto Protect look forward to providing you with exceptional service.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Delta Auto Protect's extended auto warranties are among the most affordable you can find, especially because they price match. Although the quote process is a little inconvenient, it's hard to find a better extended auto warranty.

PROS

• Affordable plans
    • Covers older vehicles
    • Direct provider
    • Highly praised customer service

CONS

• Doesn't cover high mileage vehicles
    • Inconvenient quote process

Top Delta Auto Protect Reviews

Great service! Friendly guys on the phones! Always willing to help out when there's a problem. [The rep] was amazing and did everything he could to help me straighten things out with my car, which I love more than anything. Thank you guys!

If you are thinking about purchasing an auto warranty, I highly recommend Delta Auto Protect. I am very happy that I chose Delta and would not hesitate doing so again in the future.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Delta Auto Protect cost

Delta Auto Protect’s extended auto warranties come at an affordable cost. Delta Auto Protect pricing is usually about 2 cents per mile, but costs will vary depending on the car. The mileage, year, make and model of the car are all important factors in determining your price. Delta Auto Protect also offers price matching, so if you find a lower price from their competitor, you can let them know and they’ll match it. Delta Auto Protect’s 24-month payment plans allow customers two years to pay off their extended auto warranties.

For the most accurate idea of how much a Delta Auto Protect extended auto warranty will cost, it’s best to call the company directly for a quote or submit the necessary information online at Delta Auto Protect’s website. One drawback of Delta Auto Protect’s quote process is that quotes expire quickly, sometimes in just a few hours. This is not ideal for customers wishing to take a longer time to consider whether a quote and suggested plan are right for them.

Down payments vary according to plan, but an average down payment is $100. Delta Auto Protect also has plans available with no deductible. This is a rare feature among extended auto warranty companies. Delta Auto Protect’s 30-day money back guarantee lets customers cancel their extended auto warranty if they decide it’s not right for them. It’s only available if they haven’t yet made a claim, however.

Delta Auto Protect plans

Delta Auto Protect offers three levels of coverage: Diamond, Diamond Plus and Diamond Premier. Sample contracts are available on Delta Auto Protect’s website. Diamond is the most basic plan. Diamond Plus offers moderate coverage. Diamond Premier is the plan closest to exclusionary coverage.

Diamond
      • GPS navigation
      • AC
      • Fuel system

Delta Auto Protect coverage

Delta Auto Protect is a direct extended auto warranty provider. Their extended auto warranties offer coverage for up to eight years and can cover vehicles up to 20 years old. The company does not, however, cover vehicles with over 140,000 miles on them.

Delta Auto Protect has solid reimbursement policies. Rental car reimbursement provides customers with up to $65 per day for up to four days. That’s a total of $260. Most other extended auto warranties only provide reimbursement of $30 a day, which cannot cover the cost of most rental cars.

Every Delta Auto Protect warranty includes 24/7/365 roadside assistance services. This includes any issues you may have if you run out of gas, have a dead battery, need a locksmith or need your car towed to the nearest ASE-certified repair shop. All repairs must be performed by ASE-certified mechanics. Delta Auto Protect has ASE-certified representatives on staff to help facilitate discussions.

Is Delta Auto Protect worth it?

Delta Auto Protect is well worth it if you are looking for a good deal on an extended auto warranty. The fact that they are a direct dealer means it will be easier to submit claims and resolve disputes. Their practice of price matching supports their already affordable prices, and deductible-free plans guarantee peace of mind when your car needs repairs. These unique features make Delta Auto Protect stand out among other extended auto warranty companies.

Delta Auto Protect Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

It was a difficult decision for me to buy an extended warranty after the factory warranty expired on my car. I have been using the same car since 8 years and it is in the best condition because I love this car and I take care of her like a child. This is the most expensive gift I have ever received from my parents when I graduated from university and I plan to keep it forever until it stops running.

So initially, I was confused between two big names but when I discussed it with my friends and family they warned me not to buy from them as they had had bad experiences with both of the companies. The rates were higher and claim processing ratio was low. I started to shop around on internet and signed up with Delta because only this company had three simple plans and rates were also affordable. The price quoted by its rep was almost half of what other companies were charging for bumper-to-bumper coverage. It was amazing. I purchased a diamond plus plan and still using the same plan as it covers 100% with just $ 115 monthly deductible. It's been 3 years since I have been with Delta and plan to stay with it forever. I get the best value from Delta on my money.

Original review: July 30, 2019

A very close friend referred me to Delta. I was a first time car owner and did not know much about car repairs and other expenses. I am an artist so the technicalities are not my kinda things. So, he suggested me to buy a warranty for my BMW S1 to be on the safe side because it was a second hand car which already covered almost 90,000 miles. So, warranty was a must. I purchased a premier plan on recommendations of the rep. He told me that warranty would actually start after 1 month of buying and covering further 1000 k miles.

That was kinda disappointing because I don't travel much so 1000 miles in one month was a big deal for me. I was almost turned off. I talked to my friend and he told me it's a policy and all other warranty providers follow it. He took my car for his road trip to another city and completed 1000k miles in just a week. It has been a year now so far just made one small claim for dead battery which was authorized without bumps.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Delta Auto has helped me more than any other company has. If I break down on the road, I can rely on them to tow my car where I need it. My family is on a budget so it's important that I use services that fits my family needs AND my budget. Being a single mom of 2 boys, things are hard to come by. James has basketball practice, Mark has football practice, both of their games. I make sure that I am there for my kids when they need me and at the same time, Delta makes sure they are there when I need them!

When my oldest son, James, had his first away game in the next town over, an area I had never driven in before, our car got a flat tire. I had no spare tires since I had run a wire through my tire a week before. I had no idea what to do, other than to call delta. I spoke with Hellen on the phone and she reassured me that everything would be okay. We made it to his game, and our team won! With that and Delta, a bad situation turned good. Thank you, Delta for being there for me and my boys.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I had a problem with my BMW 640i this past Tuesday afternoon. I took it to my repair shop Munich Motorsports and they diagnosed it as a fuel injector problem. I told them I has an extended warranty with Delta Auto Protect and gave them the contact information. They contacted Delta on that Tuesday and got a quick response, Delta then contacted me on Wednesday and advised me that I had forgotten to sign my original contract and had not provided the necessary information to process my claim. They sent me an email link to my contract and info sheet and walked me through how to complete the information. I told them I needed to get my car back by the weekend because we were going on a trip, they said they would expedite my claim to make sure my repair shop got the repair authorization they needed in a timely manner so they could order the parts and begin work on my car as soon as possible.

I submitted the missing info on Wednesday night and Thursday morning I spoke with Delta who said they had uploaded the info into their system and would notify my repair shop by noon with an authorization. By 12:21 PM my repair shop notified me that they had received authorization from Delta and would order the parts necessary to fix my car and would have it ready by noon Friday. I couldn't be happier with Delta's response and sensitivity to my sense of urgency. They also reminded me to submit my rental car expenses so they could reimburse me (I had forgotten about that benefit).

Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with Delta's responsiveness and the outcome. I would recommend Delta Auto Protect to anyone looking for an extended warranty. They were significantly less than BMW's factory extended warranty, and I can pick the repair shop of my choice which was Munich Autosports in Windsor Ct, who was also very sensitive to my needs and urgency. Delta and Munich worked closely together to expedite my requests for a quick turnaround. A big "thank you' to both of them.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I had never used my extended warranty with Delta up until last week when the transmission on my 2010 Dodge Durango suddenly died while I was driving home from work. It just made these horrible sounds and then stopped. I called my wife to let her know I'll be late and to ask for a tow-truck number. She reminded me we have insurance from Delta so instead gave me that number.

I must say, it took 10-15 minutes to be able to get to them, which had me sweating a bit, as the car stopped almost in the middle of the road, but they were super fast in sending a tow-truck to get me out of the way and to the nearest repair shop. They also offered a rental, but I had my wife pick me up with our other car. Yesterday I was called to come and pick my repaired car up. I have to pay $75 dollars to Delta, but really, that's nothing compared to what it would have meant to get it repaired by myself. I'd say that overall that was a positive experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Original review: March 26, 2020

My friend waited 8 months after filing a claim, and no reimbursement. Therefore, I cancelled my policy just before it was to go into effect. They acknowledged that cancellation, but I've been waiting 6 months for reimbursement. They never return my phone calls or emails. I've called many times, and am ignored. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but still not response. Not a trustworthy company. Many other BBB complaints.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Where do I start...these people keep you on hold for an hour and they hang up on you after holding for 30 minutes or more. I have been trying to get a refund since October 2019 and it is not March 2020. I sent the proper information but, when I made the original request, one of their agents purposely sent me a transfer form and not a refund form. I did not know the process and was unaware he sent the wrong form as I informed him I sold the car to a dealership and the warranty could not be transferred.

I waited a month and contacted them again only to be told they did not receive my notarized letter and they wanted a tracking number for the letter. I went back to the post office and received the information needed in January because I was told again in December they do not have the letter. I sent them information again on the notarized letter and the info from the post office about the verification the letter was sent...STILL-NO-REFUND. An agent even told me I would receive the refund at the end of January...NOTHING. I am still fighting to receive the refund owed to me for a car I no longer own and did not make any warranty claims on. I only had the warranty for 7 months. HORRIBLE COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! ALSO, the refunds department is not open after 2pm est or on Friday.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Paid for warranty after 2 years of my 5 year plan car broke. Took it to Ford dealer who tried to contact them for 5 days. I had to pay out of pocket. They won't answer phone. Contacted pa states attorney. Save your money any good review. They probably made up or black mailed person to change bad reviews.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Delta Auto Protect does not back up their product. They never responded to my calls of complaints. Failed to pay auto dealer for an approved claim 7 months ago. Typically I'm on hold for 2 hrs every time I called, never getting my issue addressed. Now I will have to pay the balance of the claim out of my own pocket. Never do business with Delta Auto Protect, else you will be ripped off.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

So I purchased a DIAMOND PREMIER warranty policy from DAP in Oct 2018. I haven't had a claim until Jan 2020. So my car was brought to a Dealership in the town where it broke down. And now it has been sitting there coming up on a month. I call DAP every day while I'm at work and stay on hold from anywhere from 20 - 60 plus minutes for one of their rude employees to answer the phone. Then they answer like they're doing you a favor. Then they transfer you to a supposed supervisor line, to be put on hold for another 20-60 plus minutes, only to get hung up on, then I start all over again.

I've paid $2,400.00 for this so called protection. I've now been without a car now for almost a month now, if I rented a car I'd be out Thousands by now. THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!!! I will now call the BBB, the Federal Trade Commission, and Attorney General. DAP Chief Executive Charles Seruya (President) You should be ashamed of yourself. His address is 600 Eagle View Blvd. Suite 300 Exton PA 191341. E-Mail: cseruya@deltaautoprotect… If I could leave no stars I would of.

Delta Auto Protect Company Information