Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.28/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Delta Auto Protect

At Delta Auto Protect, we recognize that your vehicle is one of your largest financial investments, which is why we strive to provide each of our customers with the highest level of service. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, without delays, and to develop the industry’s standard for Extended Vehicle Service Contracts.

Each of our locations are staffed with ASE certified technicians that speak directly with your repair center to provide timely coverage authorization directly over the phone. Delta Auto Protect's coverage pays your repair center's posted hourly labor rate. Delta Auto Protect is the direct extended auto warranty administrator and obligor. Delta Auto Protect is a licensed corporation fully bonded and insured by an AM Best 'A' rated insurance provider. All of us at Delta Auto Protect look forward to providing you with exceptional service.

View More View More

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Delta Auto Protect Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

This company is a scam, would give zero stars, they take your money and give you stupid reasons to deny coverage-I had an oil leak and provided all maintenance record required by Mercedes. They denied it because they said during my services I hadn't flushed the transmission-which had not been required or rotate the tires-my tires are different sizes in front and rear. And neither of these had anything to do with repair.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I have waited 3 months without a vehicle. Thank god I have a work truck to get to work. I have been made to file 2 claims for the same incident. I was denied the cost of the manufacturer dealership. On the second claim I was denied the claim, calling it “basically cosmetic” when it’s now compromised.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I purchased a Auto Warranty for my 2013 Range Rover Evoque. $2560 is the price I paid. The first claims were denied, Not covered! Then my turbo went out and they asked for all sorts of maintenance reports and the dealer would not accept their assignment of payment (Not Replicable). I had to pay for the repair then be reimbursed. The repair was in May 2019, I paid over $3000.00 with an additional fee for the rental car which they did not cover. On July 2, 2019, the claim was finally approved for $2260.78. Today is November 4, 2019 and I HAVE NOT BEEN REIMBURSED! They just continue to tell me Lie after Lie. It was mailed before Memorial Day, then before Halloween 10/4/19 and 10/29/19 with check Number 8787. Now by the end of the month (November).

There was a system update and it also was sent back. Just all sorts of lies and excuses. The Employees are trained to lie and the Manager/Supervisor tell even more lies. I want my money back and I want it ASAP! I am going to go after a class action lawsuit and every entity that endorsed this company will be liable. I am requesting you get involved and demand my refund immediately! Next day mail with a tracking number!!!! This is a very serious issue for the endorsement of a company that is a complete Fraudulent Warranty Company (DELTA AUTO PROTECT). Please post your experiences and help take down this fake company! Elderly, Disabled, Retired and Good American Citizens are being Robbed by this Company! Thank You **.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Delta took my car when almost majority of the companies refused to accept my car because it was high on mileage and was an old model. Delta not only gave me positive response but offered me a deal that suited my car. It provided for coverage of 120,000 miles for 3 years. 1 year has already passed and I have filed 4 claims so far. They all were approved without bumps and hiccups. I am sticking with this company as long as I have a car.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I had a policy with them. Cancelled sold the vehicle and was supposed to get a pro rated refund and never received. Horrible customer service. Very rude people. I have had to call several times and get a different answer each time. I do not recommend them at all and will not use them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Delta Auto Protect authorized worked on my car in July 2019. It's almost November 2019 and the auto body shop has not received payment yet. Delta LIES!! They keep saying they are sending the payment and never does. They took my money in a manner of minutes for the policy. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! DO NOT BUY THEIR WARRANTY!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The warranty contract I purchased was for the 2011 Ford Edge Limited 2 years ago and I am very satisfied with my deal so far. Recently I went for the heated seats that were not working. The dealer told me it was due to the bad HVAC control module. The rep told me the company is responsible for all the coverage so I took a sigh of relief and left my car there. I had a car rental facility from Delta and I could not thank enough for having this company on my car’s back.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

On 9/10/19 my service provider determined that the alternator needed to be replaced in my 2003 Porsche Turbo and estimate was sent to Delta for authorization to replace the alternator and received promptly. The work was completed on 9/20/19 and the invoice was faxed to Delta. On 10/4/19 I called Delta and inquired about the status of the claim and was told that they never got the invoice from the provider. Per the instructions of the claim personnel I posted the invoice to the claim file and emailed the invoice along with the contract number, the authorization number and the claims number.

About 10 day later I called again about the status of the claim and was told that they never got the information yet they confirmed they got my email and it was posted to my claim file but the invoice did not have the claim number on it. Additionally they shorted the repair facility an hour of service time as the book they use shows the time needed is 1.5 hours not 2.5 hours. This is a Porsche Turbo and requires additional parts to be removed to replace the alternator. The book used does not show a Turbo just a 2003 Porsche. I have been calling almost daily since 10/22 to resolve this problem and was informed that Delta just got the invoice on 10/22. I have left numerous messages for finance to call me about when my service facility will be paid and as of 10/24 I still have not gotten an answer.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I have been looking at the best warranty company for several months across a variety of warranty companies and narrowed it down to a few top choices. I decided to take the benefit of the July discount deals and signed up with the selected companies. The sales rep at Delta was pleasant and not pushy at all despite the busy weekend. The plan they offered me suited me best and was according to my desires and budget. Buying a warranty is not an easy job but the rep managed everything professionally and satisfied me. He made my day and it turned out to be the great choice. I would definitely recommend my friends and family members to buy warranty for vehicles from Delta Auto Protect.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

This company conned my parents into purchasing a $1400.00 warranty for their Acadia. After approximately 9 months of coverage they had an issue with one of the covered components. First, Delta denied covering the component stating that it was an excluded item, we then submitted their own contract to them, with this component clearly defined as "covered". Delta then authorized the repair, but 7 months later has yet to actually pay the dealer for the work, or parts. The The dealer has called on a weekly basis, and we have all called several times to find out where the payment is. Below is a list of the excuses Delta has given for non-payment:

- Payment request form not filled out properly
      - Invalid address
      - Returned Damaged check
      - Cannot located company credit card for payment (Deltas own credit card)
      - Credit card payments are made at the end of the month
      - Accounting department on vacation, call back next week
      - Check to be mailed out today, call back next week

- Check was returned, reason: unknown

We are now banned from the GMC dealer in our area, and are out $1400.00. If there is an open class action lawsuit against them, I'd love to join.

Delta Auto Protect Company Information