3.66/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Delta Auto Protect, we recognize that your vehicle is one of your largest financial investments, which is why we strive to provide each of our customers with the highest level of service. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, without delays, and to develop the industry’s standard for Extended Vehicle Service Contracts.

Each of our locations are staffed with ASE certified technicians that speak directly with your repair center to provide timely coverage authorization directly over the phone. Delta Auto Protect's coverage pays your repair center's posted hourly labor rate. Delta Auto Protect is the direct extended auto warranty administrator and obligor. Delta Auto Protect is a licensed corporation fully bonded and insured by an AM Best 'A' rated insurance provider. All of us at Delta Auto Protect look forward to providing you with exceptional service.

Delta Auto Protect Gallery (4)
BBBB Rating
View More View More

1637 Delta Auto Protect Consumer Reviews

View 5 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have 5 kids. Yes, 5. And my mini-van is always taking a beating one way or another. Buying a new one is not an option right now, but it's starting to show its age so following the recommendation of my father-in-law, I had it covered with an extended warranty plan from Delta. It's already paying off, with the crankshaft sensor issue it started having yesterday, Called Delta, they said it's covered, so today I took my car to the shop. Pretty cool!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I love my car. Some of my friends say a bit too much. But it's my baby, takes me everywhere and I look awesome driving it. And since I've had it covered with the Premium plan from Delta, all I have to worry about is keeping it shiny clean. And to help with that, I got a 10 free car-wash vouchers from them.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

5-star service and 10-star customer support and claims reps. By far one of the nicest experiences I've had with any kind of service provider, your guys remind me of large companies with awesome customer service.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I was really angry initially because you delayed payment on one of my claims and sent someone "on location" to double-check the work done by the shop. I thought you were just trying to delay the whole thing, but it turns out you were right to be suspicious, as the guy replaced my part with a used one, instead of the new one it had billed you guys. Not sure how you figured that out, but I'm glad you did.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I like simple and easy things, anything too complicated makes me lose my patience very quickly. I had this issue over and over before with the company I used to have coverage with, so eventually, I gave up on them. Since I moved to Delta, it's been much better, everything is streamlined to just work. I don't regret the move at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Auto Protect?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have been their customer for the past 3 years. I paid a multi-year premium at the beginning, so I had a pretty good discount for paying in full. Since then, I've only had to call them once, for an exploded expansion bowl. They were very quick to take care of everything with the repair shop, so today I give them 5 stars.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have been their customer since '16 and they have never let me down. Every claim I had was covered, I only pay fractions of the total cost, as per the contractual agreement, and I am yet to have that streak of bad luck, as I see some of the people here have. For me it was all smooth sailing.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

We have 3 cars and 2 bikes in this household. All of them covered with Delta's Diamond plan. We even got a great discount for the whole package, and I must say, things are much better than with Shield. Thumbs up!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

It never occurred to me in the past how important it is to have your car covered by some form of insurance or warranty. I had to get to the point where I paid $3,500 for a repair on my car for me to understand that I could smarter about this. After my wife did some research on the internet, we decided on Delta Auto Protect. The main reason was the incredibly small price, but also the way we were treated by the salesperson which was assigned to our request. It's been 2 years ever since and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I use my vehicle for my small business and I need it running all the time. I usually have a busy schedule and don't have time to make it stop or sit. So I needed a perfect warranty plan that takes care of everything. I Signed up with a couple of companies and Delta responded promptly. The rep quoted me the best prices with customized options of coverage. I asked him hundreds of questions to be satisfied and he replied to each of them patiently. I got impressed and purchased warranty for 7 years. I can say with confidence that Delta has always done and live up to what is written in the docs. None of my claim has been rejected or faced any challenging situation. So far so good.

Delta Auto Protect Company Information