3.48/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Chrysler Pacifica

The Chrysler Pacifica has replaced the Town and Country. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

258 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 28, 2019

Bought this car like 2 years ago, an 05 with only 120k on it, I should have walked away from the start. Not even a month after I bought it I had to replace the catalytic converter and the alternator, let alone not even 3 weeks after that had to have the trans replaced and the terrible place that did it dinged up the car. Subframe is rusty - had nothing but issues with water getting into the interior of the vehicle and replaced blower resistors and blower motors multiple times. No BS. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. I'M LIKE 10K INTO A 3K VEHICLE now and can't afford to get my self out of it.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Bought my '18 Pacifica May '18. January my car just wouldn't start, 3 tow trucks has tried. Dealership could not figure out what was wrong so they replaced the battery of the starter. 2 months later it happened again. It has been 4 full days, they still have not found the source of the problem. Forgot to mention that my car only has 7050 miles!

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I had to take my fuse out to the stereo and heat so the battery wouldn't go dead... My radio stays on even with the car off... I was wondering if I replaced the radio would I have to program it... If anyone knows please let me know.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

In 6 months of ownership, I've had to replace inner and outer tie rods both sides, sway bar links both sides, alternator was making transmission shift erratically and surge so I replaced that, strut blew out completely on passenger side (replaced both sides), engine light has never went off and I need to pass emissions in a few months, catalytic converter is bad and the whole exhaust system too - it hangs down, gas cap is bad, was told the subframe is rusting, there's a evap leak somewhere, there's a code for the intake, burns oil like a taxi - 2 quarts a month sometimes more sometimes less, leaks antifreeze, transmission bangs around in heavy traffic, and drivers side vents don't work for the heat. Last time I went through a car wash the things that slide next to the windshield to stop water from coming in both flew off, rain guards flew off too. This car is just a joke, if I didn't fall on hard times and need this car I would've set it on fire by now!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

When you activate the cruise control, your odometer is gone! Accident: 5 miles ahead, where do I monitor miles? Car in median: 5 miles ahead, where do I monitor miles? See a trend here? Was this designed by someone that only rides a bicycle? Congratulations Chrysler, you will truly help Honda and Toyota sales.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler Pacifica?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

This issues keeps popping up every once in a while. If I select the surround camera app while in drive and the vehicle is stopped, I cannot the change the camera view or close the camera by pressing the X button on the top right corner. None of the other camera view options work. If I put it in reverse and drive the screen goes to main uconnect apps. Also at the same time when I put it in reverse none of the other camera view options work. The screen remains stuck until I move out of reverse. I brought this to the notice of my dealer but they play dumb claiming it's not a known issue! However I have read about this very same issue on Chrysler forums and it is a really well-known issue. So the duplicity of the dealership is pretty obvious and they don't seem to care that I know that they are lying! The dealership is Earnhardt's in Gilbert AZ!

Original review: June 17, 2018

It is a very attractive and a very nice family car. It is also very technologically advanced. I like how it is very handy and good for road trips. Its lights look super cool. I like its space in car, price, colors, designs, leather and inside features, handy censors and apps. But I dislike how you cannot get a sky view when you get eight seats in the car because I wanted it all. Overall very good and I would recommend.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Has been quite reliable considering a few major issues in the past 12 years. I'm happy with it. The catalytic converter went three times before 100k. It has a German engine and if I take care of the vehicle, it will last a long time. It is an SUV, very roomy and comfortable. It is a very safe vehicle - heavy duty. I would have like a bit more technology on the car, but it is 12 years old and I believe the updated technology was on the real expensive cars at that time.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I love the features. It drives nice. It is comfortable as a passenger and driver. Lots of features that make it a great car for lots of uses. Lots of space for people and cargo. I like the remote start, ease of stow and go seating and kid friendly theater system. I really like being able to heat the car in the winter or cool it in the summer before getting in. However, the console drawer doesn't pull out so it is a problem if something gets pushed behind it. No spare tire. Key sense is difficult to disable and has annoying feature of limiting stereo volume making listening to my audio books difficult.

Original review: June 21, 2018

My 2006 Chrysler Pacifica is the best car that I have ever owned. I dont ever want to think about having to buy another car. The car isnt fancy. It has a 3.5 motor. It will get up and go when you want to get on the interstate. It will get you where you are going. The only thing that I dont like about my car is that it has a terrible blind spot on the drivers side. Also you do not want to roll the windows down in the back if you are driving down the road. The car has a terrible roaring sound when you do this.

Chrysler Pacifica Company Information