Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.41/5

Chrysler Pacifica

The Chrysler Pacifica has replaced the Town and Country. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

258 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 29, 2015

I have an 06 Pacifica. I bought it last year with 100K. I bought it in July. It was unable to pass a state inspection until November. Seriously. As I left the dealership when I bought it, it dropped "oil" and "check engine" lights. Seriously. The oil light was due to the oil pump being faulty. The check engine light was an EVAP code, which is apparently pretty vague on these. The dealership had the car nearly constantly for four months. July to November, I drove their loaners way more than my own car. In the end, the dealership tried replacing every part in the system in the order of cost... but I needed TWO new fuel pumps (the car has two) to get the light to go away. Talk about losing your shirt on a sale.

Earlier this month, I got another "check engine" light. My mechanic said it was an EGR valve code, but unfortunately, details of it were obscured since it's a Chrysler-specific code he doesn't have access to. He replaced the valve itself hoping that was the answer. It was. Unfortunately, he also told me a mechanic friend of his came in and assumed the Pacifica was there for electrical issues. It was not, but now I'm nervous. My mechanic finally said, "Even Dodge and Chrysler nuts HATE the Pacifica. It's hard to fix. The parts don't align with other models. You could get a great one, or you could get a terrible one. It's a dice toss." My cousin, though, has a 2004 Pacifica with over 200K miles on it. She's more than pleased with it. It has given her NO problems.

Original review: May 3, 2015

I am still a kid but my memory is not sharp so bear with me. When I was 4 we lived in the Jacksonville area of Florida. We were not completely straight where money went. One day my mom came home from work in a shiny new 2005 Pacifica Touring. It was nice and quiet, had heated seats and black leather seats with three rows and wood trim. It had luxury all over it. When the problems started we were driving to Atlanta because my mom had a business trip. We were on a dirt road and my mom hit a big rock. She kept on driving thinking nothing of it. Then when we turned on another dirt road the car just started steaming up and just stopped working. My mom kept pressing on a gas pedal but the car was just dead. So since it was all electric the brakes weren't working either so she just slowly pulled off the road into a ditch. We all just got out of the car and waited for a tow truck.

Of course since me and my sister were fairly young we were calling our cars name telling her not to die on us. When we got the car to the shop they said it was the transmission which costed around 3,000 dollars. At that time we didn't have the money. Luckily one of my mom's friends was able to help her out. After we got the transmission we were driving to Keystone Heights, Florida to surprise our Grandpa on his birthday. Then on the passenger side of the car there was a loud screeching noise. When my mom pulled over it smelled like burning rubber and my mom said it was the belt and we just had to replace that.

So we just kept on trucking when if course the car died and she had to get it checked again. This time they said she had just replaced the transmission so that couldn't be it. When they told my mom it was the engine she paid off the car and traded it in for a brand new 2014 Ford Explorer XLT which has been working well for a long time now and has the capacity to carry you hauls up and down mountains.

Original review: April 18, 2015

I bought my 2007 Pacifica in February this year. Within 30 days my engine light started going off and on. Took it to auto parts. Sensor code said o2 sensor gone. Light would keep going off and on. Making hard right turns hear a loud noise in right front tire compartment. Someone said "could just be a piece of plastic." Noticed last week running just a little rough. Last night while driving to work something happened and I noticed it whining. I pulled over and put into park. When all traffic stopped I put into gear and started driving. At about 30 mph whining again and would not shift. Made it to work.

Husband picked up and took to local transmission shop $2700-$3000. They put on their "computer" and told him whole transmission gone. One of mechanics even laughing at him!!! I have only made one payment! $3000 is half of what I paid! Nice looking car, clean, no rust, no dents, 92,000. Also noticed in beginning, that engine was blowing white "steam" from engine. Wouldn't happen all the time. Manual said that this could happen with excessive moisture. Ok winter, let it go. Kept eye on temp gauge. Go thru carwash BLOWS white smoke. I don't know what to do. I can't afford to fix it. Don't want to pay for a car that doesn't run and dealer said too far out of warranty.

Original review: April 17, 2015

Blown engine before 80,000, replace for a cost of over 3000!!! Now cradle that holds engine is rusted through making car undrivable.

Original review: April 10, 2015

I brought a 2005 Pacific, it's been almost three years... from the first day I brought this car I have had nothing but trouble with it. First thing that happen was the night I brought the car home was fine, the next day I wake up and my car door wouldn't open, so I took the car back to the dealer. It took them two days to fix it, and since then I put a new motor, transmission, new tires, timing belt, water pump, oil changes, tune ups, muffler... I spend over 18,000.00 fixing it. And now my car check engine light started to blink tonight and along with that I smell burned rubber. Can someone tell me what's wrong with it? This car is my only way back to work, and to treatment appointments.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler Pacifica?

Original review: March 23, 2015

My car is a 2004 Pacifica and I have had it since 2009. My parents gave it to me with 100,000 miles on it maybe. I do a lot of driving and it's an AWD so this is my second time replacing all four tires. Presently, I have been having a problem with the gas tank not taking a full tank at once. This started off as taking gas slow and not registering how much gas is in the tank. Now it usually only takes like 14 gallons at a time. It depends on the weather. I have had some minor electrical problems. Even after having these problems I would say the money paid for it was well worth it. Male foreigners always stop me at the gas pump and ask about my car. They all want to know, "what year is it," when I respond, "an 04," they respond, "you know who made it, the Germans, that's the only one. "

It's not as dependable as before but I hate to see it go. It still rides smooth. I am weighing a car note and insurance versus replacing parts. I live in Michigan and know a shop that is an expert on Chrysler vehicles. I have been looking at VW's because of the German engineering. My next choice is Subaru then the Jeep. But I really don't want a car note and after riding in luxury I don't want to downgrade.

Original review: March 22, 2015

I see a lot of negatives on the Pacifica and I'm sure they are right, but have to give you my story. I have a 2004 Pacifica getting ready to turn 180,000 miles this week. I love this car!!! For many reasons but most of all it saved my life. I'm hard on cars, gas and brake person so that in itself takes a good car. This past yr I was in a bad accident, my fault, it was pouring very very hard and didn't see a stopped gray Volvo in front of me on the road. I hit her doing 55 mph. I came out untouched except for mark from airbag under steering. All my airbags deployed but only half as car had sensor to know whether I needed full impact or half, my face thanks that!!! My headlights didn't even brake. Barely any damage. I was so proud of my car. I still drive her everyday.

The one thing I would say is don't have a Pacifica without full coverage as I didn't and airbags alone are 5,000. Now I have had no problems at all. Starts everyday, runs quiet. Love the car. Now my engine cradle is rusted and has to be replaced. Trying to find new one as I really don't want to part with this car. I am worried about buying another Pacifica as I do see so many complaints. Even though I have been so lucky. Not sure second time around I will be. Oh also hit two deer and never even a scratch!!!! I have been wondering do only people with problems complain... as I see every car or SUV I like has lists of complaints but not many positives. I am hoping to get many more yrs out of the old girl before I have to get another one.

Original review: March 21, 2015

I am an owner of a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica. The Car has only 50,500 miles on it. And it's been meticulously taken care of. Beautiful on the interior and exterior. BUT..... I had issues with the Power Steering at 36,000 miles and had to replace the pump @ $1500.00 cost to me. Yep not warranted! Recently I took it in for an oil change and upon inspection the service adviser notified me of an issue of rusting on The Sub frame (Engine Carriage). I was notified that there are several holes rusted through and that it is a serious safety hazard. It could cause the engine to literally fall out, collision, and possibly bodily harm or death. The service adviser notified me that this is a very common issue with the Chrysler Pacifica. I decided to do an investigation and verified over the internet that there have been multiple complaints to Chrysler concerning this issue.

Only after people complained to Chrysler did they offer any assistance in repairs and then only after Media got involved. I called Chrysler and they more or less stated, "We are sorry for your issues but your vehicle is out of warranty." Now I can understand warranty issues but this is a known issue for these models. And after talking to Chrysler they acted as if there were no issues what so ever.

I feel this warrants an investigation as to why these units have not been recalled, and everything I am reading certainly points to Chrysler knowing they have safety issues and are ignoring them until they are more or less forced to respond to do the right thing and pay for the repairs. I have contacted Safercar.gov and the Media to see if I can get any assistance for the estimated $3500.00 repair cost. Needless to say if Chrysler wants any more of my business, (I have owned 2 Intrepids and a LeBaron - all of which had issues) they had better come to plate and do what's right for their customers' safety. If they don't, hopefully enough people, including myself needs to make enough noise for them to get these issues taken care of.

Original review: March 21, 2015

My husband and I were looking for a safe, reliable vehicle to be able to travel and see our son and his family who is in the army. We found this 2004 Chrysler Pacifica at a used car dealership in Cadillac Michigan. After taking it for a test drive we told them it had a vibration in the front and the check engine light was on. They said they would check it over and call us. Upon returning home I googled 2004 Crysler Pacifica problems. The first thing that showed up was the engine cradle rot. Being aware of the problem, when the dealer called us to let us know he had the check engine problem fixed and the vibration was gone, we asked him about having it checked for the engine cradle rot that we had learned about. He said that wasn't a problem because he was taking it in to get the oil changed for us anyways and he would call when he got back from checking it all out.

About an hour later he called, said everything looked great. No rot, all good, so we bought the car. BIG MISTAKE! Shortly after getting it, the problems began, within 500 miles it blew the egr valve and back manifold gasket. While we have it to the Chrysler dealers to be fixed for them issues, we asked for them to inspect the car and make sure everything was ok. "Yup... looks good. No problems... safe for the road." YEAH RIGHT! My husband went to change the oil himself the other day. Mind you we have only put not even 6000 miles on this car total since buying it. And just under 2600 since the dealer themselves had it in there and said it was all good and safe.

When my husband climbed under it to change the oil, THE WHOLE ENGINE CRADLE IS FULL OF ROT, HOLES, and CRACKS! This vehicle is not safe to be on the road and the dealership says it's safe! Apparently people's lives mean nothing anymore! And of course Chrysler won't fix it even though they KNOW it's a problem! Not to mention the electrical issues of the seats not working sometimes and the heater having a mind of its own. Sad, beautiful LOOKING car. JUST DON'T BUY ONE!

Original review: March 12, 2015

I have a 2005 Pacifica that I bought brand new and now have 133,000 miles on it. I have had a problem with the accelerator in the past. It catches when I try to depress it. This has happened 3 times now. The first time was probably at 70,000 miles, the next time was around 100,000 miles and now again. To fix it the shop has "cleaned my fuel system" or maybe they told me they flushed the fuel system. I find this to be a ridiculous expensive (yes only $100) fix. Does anyone out there know how to deal with this situation without taking it to the shop?

I know a lot of posts bash this car, but to me it is like a tank. No major issues with it. I have been hit by one deer and ran over another. It has been backed into by another car and it continues to perform for me. It has been reliable and durable and although it is ten years old, I hate to give it up (my son wants it) but I am concerned it is about time to get something a little newer and probably more reliable. They definitely make cars better now than when I was a young man.

Original review: March 7, 2015

I purchased this used car Nov. 19 2014. The engine light came on less than a month of me owning the vehicle but it kept going off and on. The mechanic couldn't diagnose problem. Once I didn't drive the car too often due to that. Dec. 13 light stayed on after trying to get it in. Upon availability and convenience I took it in Jan. on catalyst system/relay switch. Dealership manager ** stated they will pay half. I decided to bring car in once I had the money..

I got up auto start the car. We got in to drop kids off at school and take it in. We got to the corner of stop sign upon merging into traffic to get to intersection. The entire car just stood still and wouldn't go. I had no idea the car was off without warning.. I panicked a little watching traffic coming toward us. A truck notice afar we wasn't moving. I quickly turn on hazard and husband got out on side partially in front waving his hands. We all got out - 3 daughter trying to push car out of streets. Later I got car towed to dealership. 3 days they couldn't diagnose car. The light apparently had a defect - too drain battery or stays on without you notice. You can't see it's not on. After 4 hours work the day 3 found out PCM SHUT OFF.. MY car VIN isn't listed as a defect but it was obviously missed or owner never came forward so maybe they took it out as being a defected car. Who knows. I'm not happy stuck with a car not to a car I can't even drive.

Original review: March 3, 2015

I have loved my 05 chrysler pacifica, never had to replace anything other than brakes, tires, and oil, and I upgraded the light bulbs! It has been a real blessing to own. The only thing that would help was if the angle of the lights were different and the glare on the windshield at night is bothersome at times. Also i wish i could get a grill bar for it but unable to get one. Other than that it runs great, I have 189,823 miles on the car and it's doing great!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2015

My 04 PACIFICA, motor mounts replaced twice (believe going again), replaced radiator, brakes, struts, links, parking brake release (2), sticking throttle, driver window regulator, temp/ac panel illumination, shifter sticking. Recently the oil light illuminated and went off. I purchased the Pacifica with 4000 mi, in 2004. Today's mileage is 161748 miles.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2015

Motor mounts defective. Had to replace them twice in the same year. Since then, accelerates badly.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2015

I have been having a problem putting fuel in the tank. It does not fill normally. The gas pumps click off after a few gallons then I have to start it very slow in order to fill it. I was told that the EVAP system was the problem so I replaced all the EVAP parts but still have the same problem. I think the manufacturer should have a recall on this problem or tell us what it is so we can all fix it without replacing the whole gas tank.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2015

We had a 2006 Pacifica. The alternator, the mount of the transmission and motor mount, overhauled the transmission, put a starter, and the sensor light stayed on. After doing work on it we couldn't afford to continue to do work and we realized the motor was going bad and we had just overhauled the transmission. I loved my truck. It rode smooth, plenty of room which was comfortable and it was fully loaded the top of the line. I was very satisfied for 2 years and after had difficult problems I became dissatisfied.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2015

I Love my 2007 Chrysler Pacific. I wish they would make more of them but the problem with the motor mounts and the engine is the tuning valve motor - that part needs to be recalled and Chrysler needs to get more parts on hand.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2015

Driving going about 40mph, car shut off. The car will shut off when temperature drops below 20 degrees. Restarted car drove 2 more miles, car shut off. The same thing happened last winter. I would like to hear from other victims, I mean other Pacifica owners. I think there needs to be a recall. This could have been a deadly accident.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2015

I have a 2004, I loved it when i got it about 2 years ago, a few months before winter. Soon after I noticed I was going through a set of rear tires every 3 to 4 months. I found out that winter when the rear end of the car kicked out and put me in to a ditch on I-71. So I did some research and found that this was a common problem with some 2004s caused by the camber arms being too short.

I called Jack Maxton's Service Department and they told me that they had never heard of this and had to idea of how to fix it. So I called Performance Chrysler and their Parts Department told me that I would have to buy new camber links that are 1mm longer. Part # 04743311AA for the left and part # 04743310AA for the right, costing about $193 each. I had them put in for $100 per side from a mechanic I know after Chrysler quoted me $800 for both sides not including parts. This did not fix the problem. Now I have to have my mechanic take it off and press in eccentric bushings to fix the factory defect.

The before mentioned crash broke the ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, and sway bar links - front and rear. This cost me another $820 in parts (from NAPA) and about $2000 for the work on top of all of that. The both of the motor mounts are no good costing $100 (from NAPA) and another $300 in labor, $700 for new tires. So with everything I have paid about $4506 in the past year in repairs.

I have not had the rusting problem with the engine cradle yet but I am going to reroute the condenser drainage before it becomes a problem. The blower motor is weak and has to be replaced - have not priced that yet. The fuel gauge drops to E if I am under half a tank then bounces back and forth. Don't know what the problem is with that or how much it is going to cost to fix but the pinging sound is really getting annoying and there is the valve rattle from the broken pin. I priced the part. It is $650-$900 for the part and $1500-$2000 for labor. The lower front bumper is so low that it doubles as a plow in the winter and knocks the lower bumper off and has to be rehung every time you stop. I have not found a fix for this yet

Overall I am very unhappy with this car. It is very underpowered and not very well executed concept. The car is after all a Chrysler 300 crossed with a Dodge Caravan. I do plan on getting rid of the car soon and do not plan on ever buying a Chrysler again. I have tried to talk to people who work for Chrysler and their attitude about the car or ways to fix the car is less than helpful. They basically tell me too bad and to hurry up and get rid of it.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2015

2006 Chrysler pacifica touring - I’ve owned this car for 4 years. I currently have 126,000 miles on it. Regular maintenance. Oil burner I guess as they can’t find no leaks but every 3k when oil gets changed it’s a quart and a half low. I replaced battery, tires, brakes, 02 sensor which is all pretty normal. Now my car is at the dealer as it dies or stalls with no warning. I checked with Chrysler and the 2 modules on recall for the 06 supposedly were not on my particular car. We shall see what the dealer says. Just find it funny that my car is having same issues. For last 2 years my washer fluid light works backwards. Granted I was in a small accident and jug was replaced since light works opposite. When fluid is full empty light is on, when fluid is empty light goes off. And for last year my gas cap light stays on which makes my engine light stay on.. However since this trouble this week both lights went out. Odd. I can say I won’t be buying another Chrysler.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2014

Purchased a new 2007 base 5 passenger model. Added a trailer hitch and heavy duty rear struts. This car has done everything I asked for 150,000 miles without protest. Daily use plus towing a 4000lb trailer cross-country twice a year mostly in 3rd gear hour after hour, she still doesn't burn any oil. I've gone through two sets of tires, two brake jobs, a battery, and normal maintenance items. Broken parts include motor mounts which made operation of the vehicle noisy but still road-worthy until I could get them replaced, spark coil (missed & backfired when it failed but made it 200 miles to the next major town), and a broken shifter. The shifter broke in my driveway and after doing a little research online, was able to fix it myself for the cost of a cotter pin ($0.50). I recently bought a RAM pickup for the trailer hauling these days, but still use the trusty Pacifica as a daily driver.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2014

In 2 years I have replaced 6 motor mounts on my 2004 vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2014

I have a Chrysler Pacifica 04 - loved the car when got it 2 years ago. I have the half tank problem - never really knowing how gas is actually in car. It would go from half to empty in seconds. Then came this unknown problem that I will be calling Chrysler about because my mechanic can't figure what's wrong after replacing 4 sensors map, idle control, causing misfire in engine. My whole thing is this I thought I winterized my car, oil changed every 3000 miles, tune ups regularly. Now I'm scared to drive cause of stalling and horrible sound like my engine about to fall out. I have invested too much money and hope Chrysler has a solution to these issues.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2014

I have 2005 pacifica and had many problems such as thermostat system were all antifreeze leak out that cost $1300. Then I had a problems with ac unit had that replace that was not problem then took it back, because was not blowing out cold air took it back the shop. Said it was ac compressor had that fix that was not problem, my abs light is on and brake lights is on. I had radiator replace that was not problems. Then start to shut off on me check engine light is on took it to have diagnostic test done said it was computer chip that all the codes coming on had that fix that was not the problem then call me to say my water pump and timing needed to be replace had that fix. Got into the car crank it up to drive it home nor even a half a mile if I put my foot on the gas to give it gas it did not want to drive. Now my car will not go in drive or reverse.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2014

First transmission went out at 87,000! Was under an extended warranty! Second, gear shifter went out on Mother's Day night at dinner. Waited on tow truck until 3 AM, $476 fix plus tow. Now the engine lock up on the highway which made my wife make an emergency pull over. That I believe caused the belt to break a little piece off and destroy a value, which now needs a whole new engine.

We are filing a complaint on all three issues on these parts that shouldn't of broke! Engine $5100, tow $80, and $526 for the engine to be look at! This car should be recalled completely. It's gonna exceed the other years. Mine is 2007. The research shows the engines locking up it just and mine year there causing other issues to happening inside when they lock up. I only hope no one gets hurt seriously before it’s too late! The car is gone now. We're owner of a different brand. Make no mistake the evidence is not until I assured it is over. I strongly believe the lock up did the damage. The gear shifter was faulty and the transmission was a complete failure. Thank you for listening.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2014

I am the original purchaser of a 2007 Pacifica front wheel drive. For a $35,000 car that is 7 years old I am truly disappointed. I have owned Chryslers since my 1963 Dodge Dart. They have always been sound sturdy and safe... until now. Like so many of you... my engine cradle is rusted and will need to be welded or replaced. Our second car is a 96 Tahoe which has less rust than the Pacifica. I am tempted to park it on a major highway with a sign that states my dissatisfaction. It has a passenger side clunk in the front end which no one can find the cause for, not to mention the oil it burns since it purchased..... This will be the last CHRYSLER I WILL OWN... UNACCEPTABLE QUALITY WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM THE MAKER... WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE. If this is how Chrysler responds to their customers, they do not need my money... LET THE CONSUMER DRIVE THE FUTURE OF CHRYSLER MOTORS. I guess all good things come to an end.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2014

I have a 2007 Pacifica. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. First it ran good for about a year. We had to replace the fuel pumps not once but twice which cost me $1500.00 plus a tow charge. Then had another tow charge cause my gas cap light came on and then my engine light and it died completely. Replaced the torque converter which cost me $1300.00 and now the engine light is back on again. The dealership won't take responsibility for this because it's not a brand new vehicle. I would like to know who to contact about this because most families can not go out and buy a new vehicle. I still owe $8000 on this. Please help.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2014

We've had our 2007 Pacifica for several years now, have absolutely loved it until recently. We have about 140k on it now. This car and the Crossfire are more Mercedes than Chrysler, built during the time Daimler and Chrysler were working together. They're SO German, in fact, that Chrysler was forced to cease production of both cars when Daimler pulled out. Overall, it's a really nice, comfortable car with a gorgeous interior and excellent performance. The touring model has a third row making it an excellent alternative to a minivan. If they still made this car, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat. Reading through all of these posts, it seems evident the class has certain problems, most seem to be associated with higher mileage or how you drive them.

Engine mounts - Design problem. The engine itself is awesome, although German built and expensive to repair. It gets up and goes when you ask it to, quickly and confidently. I think the engine mounts are underrated for the torque. A known problem any decent mechanic can fix. We had it done once, no problem since. Then again, my wife doesn't let me drive it much anymore :-) . Burns oil - yep. We have the same problem; no leaks, but engine oil needs to be monitored. Random shut off - here, too. I actually came here looking for a solution to this problem. Apparently, I'm not the only one. You're just driving down the street and the engine cuts out for no reason. Pull over, put it park, start it up and drive away. Who knows? Our mechanic is stumped.

Suspension - One of those things we haven't dealt with yet, but I can tell it needs to be done. Of course, we have well over 100k miles on it, so I would expect that with any car. Other problems I don't see much/any mention of here - Heat / AC louver in dash - This is new. Just coming into winter and we can ONLY get heat at the driver's seat. Back seat and front passenger seat get cold air. By putting it on recirc at vent level with all the other vents closed, the car still heats up pretty quickly. Talked to the mechanic the other day and it's a $1200-$1500 repair because they have to tear the whole dash out. THAT won't be happening. Taillight electrical issue - Also new. Right/rear brake light isn't working, causing that turn signal to go hyperactive when you brake and use the signal at the same time. Changing the bulb (I've done it twice now) does nothing to fix the problem. I looked into replacing the harness in the fixture but my local supplier has to factory order it and it still comes disassembled, meaning I have to assemble the plugs and all. Ugh. That'll get handed off to an auto electrician. $35 part.

I really expect more from DC. I've owned several Mopar products and been happy. This seems to be a glaring exception to the rule. High mileage, yes, but in 2014 it's reasonable to expect a car to go longer without these major problems. The engine cut-off is a safety issue and the motor mount problem is a design flaw. Both of these issues happened to us before this became a high-mileage vehicle. The cut-off issue, along with the need for over $3000 in repairs (suspension, vents, and rear taillight) are going to force us to replace our Pacifica next summer.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2014

2004 pacifica 3.5 - Bought it 4 years ago with 100,000 on it. Have driven it 95,000 more miles and it has not had a major (over $500 repair) yet. Have had several other repairs ranging in the $100-$400 like motor mounts, etc. Get average of 21 mpg. No ac problems. Does not drive smooth on the highway. Trying to decide whether to sell it before the major stuff or drive until the wheels fall off. I keep my cars well maintained.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2014

2005 Chrysler Pacifica, - When this year was made at the factory, a poor design. The air condition drainage dripped on a piece of steel and ran down and lodged on the Cradle causing the cradle to actually rust, causing accidents that could have easily been prevent.

Chrysler Pacifica Company Information