4.0/5 (621 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Chevrolet

Chevrolet is an American car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Read reviews for their models:

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Chevrolet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevrolet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevrolet?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

My experience driving the car was awesome. The car met every expectation. I would recommend the equinox for a family just starting out or who have two kids. Great road trip car. Very smooth ride.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I have had several sub-compact SUV's and the Trax is one of the better ones. It has a good ride, handles well, and has enough of power. Good full mileage for an AWD vehicle. Price is in the ballpark with the competition. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone in the market for a sub-compact AWD.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Love the roomy cargo area in my 2006 HHR, and the way the back seats fold down flat. My car has 185,000 miles on it and the engine still runs strong and quiet. On the minus side of the ledger is the lousy service from Chevy mechanics. It's not unusual to have to bring the car back two or three times to fix the same thing. Each time, they try to charge me again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Our 2019 Chevy Trax LT is so much fun to drive. It sits high up like a typical SUV but small like a car. It has lots of features in it like electric start, an app that can find you car and lock it remotely. It’s great on gas mileage and can really pack a lot in it because the seats lay down flat. I like there is an actual spare tire and so many air bags. The seats are very comfortable even for long drives. Also there are plenty of cup holders for all the drinks you just have to have to go on a drive. I think the Trax would be a bit small for a family with teenagers. Our kids are grown so it’s not an issue for us.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Chevy would only tow 25 miles for roadside assistance tow, I find this very unpleasant. Many other brands offer roadside towing and as long as it goes to a branded dealership for service, they don't care if it's more than 25 miles, of course I don't expect them to tow it 500 miles but when the dealership within 25 miles says that they cannot take the vehicle for service before a week, I think it's a valid reason to use a dealership which is 13 miles more than 25, and roadside should cover, it's one of the reasons ill never buy chevy again, on top of the reason that the water pump blew after 16 months and less than 20k miles.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

This is probably a fine car for short trips in climates that don't get snow. Terrible Denver, Colorado. No wiper on back window. No weather protection for charging port. Driver's entry is difficult. Suspension has limited height range. Radio controls not intuitive. Mileage is only 38 mph after the gasoline motor kicks in at 35 miles.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Bought used, not Happy with the finance company they stuck us with, Ally. Other than that, the vehicle has proven itself for mileage and safety, 2014 cruze, great car. Very happy with the car itself.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Reliable, smooth-riding, very little road noise, good fuel economy, plenty of interior space, has high resale value and can be repaired anywhere in North America. Well-engineered turns heads and prompts many conversations.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Have a 1999 Chev Cav 2.2 and still runs like new...keep the oil change and add...oil treatment every 5k...Motor runs smooth. A Family and friends always trying to get me to sale the car to them but never never will I get rid of my Blue (nick name) for the car....

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze, mind you im a previous SUV owner. I was apprehensive about going back to a car, but when I saw this sleek, sporty car I said I had to try it. I love the style, comfort, gas mileage is awesome because I commute. Chevrolet did a great job with this car. I want to go back to a Suv. But can’t bring myself to do just yet. I love this car.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

The initial quality of my Avalanche was great. Then the bottom fell out. At 30,000 miles the inner workings of my dashboard had to be replaced. At 50,000 miles the engine had to be replaced. But before those things happened, I was in and out of the shop while GM was repairing those items piecemeal. Now at 130,000, it’s running better than it ever has, ”after tons of repairs“!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I find my Camaro SS to be a very fun and enjoyable car to drive. Sounds and handles excellent. I'm a little upset that my HUD is no longer working and is not covered under my extended warranty. I am very happy with the car. Not happy with the service department of the closest dealership where I like to get the car serviced. Chevy did an awesome job with the Camaro, the seats are comfortable, it's easy to get in and out of, like my bigger cars, trunk is a great size, even with the top down. It's all around a great car!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Chevrolet Trax AWD. Great value for the money and it does surprisingly well for a sub compact suv in inclement weather. For the size it is a very comfortable ride for 4 people as well as still having enough storage space for vacations or shopping.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

My first car was a 1980 Camaro. Loved that car and wish I still had it, have had other vehicles that fell short of my expectations, and they were not chevy's. I now have a Chevrolet cruze and I love this car and knock on wood no problems and have about 115000 miles on it. A Chevrolet is all I will ever buy.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I love my Malibu. It has served me well. I am 80 yrs old and it is perfect for me. The ride is smooth and it handles easily. The display panel is convenient for me, and I enjoy all the options. The seat adjustment has come in very handy on those occasions when I have had knee issues and needed room to get a straightened leg in the driver's side. I liked my Malibu so much, I converted the lease to a purchase!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

The GM Chevy brand speak for itself. Chevy has quality control, excellent performance to the customer that services it regularly. A Chevrolet vehicle will give nothing other than an excellent ride! To have & own one is a treat to never forget.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Our 2018 Equinox is great. Exterior is sleek. Interior is roomy. Comfortable ride and great cargo space. Love the remote start, heated seats are nice as is the built in GPS system. Great gas mileage. Backup camera help wife in parking lots. Wish it came with both front power seats. Also remember the driver. Wife is short and I can not drive so if I move the car and move the seat it takes her some time and effort to get it all set again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

There nothing like a Chevy for dependability, comfort, quality, good looks, and something to be proud to drive. We have always owned Chevy's, and or any GM product. You can't go wrong with choosing a Chevrolet.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I love my Chevy Silverado 4x4 truck. I am a realtor and it is so comfortable when I go to show houses. Does not matter if I am driving in the city or highway, no more back pain at all. This full-size truck has spacious interior and exterior and strong V8 engines. I think the Silverado has a nicer interior and it also rates slightly better for reliability than other trucks. It is very quiet and rides great. Nice tight ride and handling. The biggest change for me is the mileage. Real-world driving city and highway on the very first tank 17.5 mpg. The best so far was 21.8! I will never look at another truck again, I am a Chevy girl for life!!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I was able to buy a brand new Chevy truck with several upgrades with a 12k sale in effect, allowing me to turn my negative equity in a horrible diesel jeep into my truck loan and walk away with a great rig that fits the whole family, hauls the hay, handles amazingly in the snow with seat and steering wheel heaters for the frigid Central Oregon Winters. Great hauler on the camping trips with camper in tow. It's sporty and tough and at sale price came in at only 36k. Amazing deal, amazing dealership at Chevy of Bend. Love my truck.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Purchased my 2016 Chevy Equinox in May 2019. I fell in love with it immediately. The heated seats were my # one must have on my car. We have put at least 5 thousand miles and so impressed with its quiet ride and how it is so easy to drive.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have owned a big variety of vehicles Ford's Dodge Volkswagen Etc. My first car was a Chevy 1968 Chevelle Malibu El Camino. Really nice car. Never had any issues with it. Really tough engine. Great transmission. My second one was a 1969 Chevy Impala. Never had any issues. Both of them nice old muscle cars I put together myself. Put a lot of money into it. Was all Chevy parts. You can't go wrong with them. I put a small block 400 in the El Camino and a 350 in the Impala both with Turbo 350 Transmission. I would recommend Chevrolet product to anybody. I really enjoyed both these vehicles that was in my younger years when it was all about speed and looks. Now it's more about comfort and safety. Chevrolet has all of that wrapped up in their vehicles now. I would recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I truly enjoy my Chevy sportscar. Maintenance is key to keeping vehicles in working order and I keep to maintenance schedule. Because my car requires OEM parts, I work closely with Service Writers at the Dealership Service Centers. I am not a fan of paying for diagnostics more than once for any issue, although the dealer will attempt to charge me repeated diagnostic fees. Last time I took my car to the dealership for an oil change, the salesman made an offer to buy my car on the spot. It was a very uncomfortable situation because he would not take "no" for an answer.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I own a 2005 Chevy equinox that I have had for almost 4 years. I bought it used for $2000.00 and I felt like I had a mediocre deal because it had 300,000 miles already but I was desperate at the time. The car over all is good, it served its purpose and gets the job done. It runs good, it has no body damage but I sad to say I feel its on its way out now. I'm having some problems and I cant afford to fix it now, so I'm riding it til the wheels fall off.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Just bought a new 2019 Malibu LT. Hydro mini cars find out what I wanted even drove a Mercedes and other small SUVs that I was interested in buying. After driving this I was very pleased on the performance and how smooth the troll and all the actors that were on it syncing smart car step it's absolutely wonderful. I got a very good price on it being in the year in the month I don't know what it was but it was a very good deal and I was very satisfied with it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Very glad that I purchased my 2019 Chevy Bolt last year. An amazing vehicle to have and an even better investment for our planet's future. Hardly spend a dime after installing a home charger and still manage to get in tons of driving time and road trips.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Chevrolet makes nice cars and trucks. I was very happy with my 2014 Volt Premier and I am very happy with my 2018 Volt LT. The acceleration is great, the ride is comfortable even at 6' and 250 pounds and the controls and features are those you'd normally find in more expensive vehicles. I was rear-ended in my 2014 Volt by a Dodge Challenger and, although my Volt needed $6,500 in repairs, it was obvious that the Challenger was heading to the crusher in a boneyard.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Re: Chevy Trax. The first year this model came out, it had a few glitches, but still was fun to drive, easy to park, not too bad on gas mileage and had enough space for a small SUV. Having had a decent experience with my first Trax, I opted to re-lease again. The newer Trax still has a few glitches and not too many upgrades. Still, it's a good, solid, dependable little vehicle. In my opinion, the price could be lower since there aren't too many extras included, just enough to not think you're driving a low-end vehicle. All in all, I like my Trax, and will continue to lease them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I purchased my 2014 Chevrolet Equinox used and haven't had any problems. I get regular oil changes and service checks to prevent unexpected issues. Winter driving is great. Handle and wheel control is outstanding. I went for service recently and a salesman tried to convince me to trade it for a newer model.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I've always owned a Chevy, but have driven other cars while being employed by a automobile dealership. My Chevrolet is the most dependable truck I've had. I have a 1999 Suburban and I've never had any more than a flat tire or dead battery...

Chevrolet Company Information