2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.14/5

Cadillac is a division of General Motors that manufactures luxury cars. Read reviews for their models:

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Cadillac Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I have called dealers in my area, I have taken my SRX to the dealer and they "cant find an issue" and "don't know of any recalls". If you drive an SRX at night you will experience the issue of NO LIGHTS on the dim option. I depend on the oncoming traffic's headlights for me to see!!!! And Cadillac says that's my out of pocket expense, of course. They got their money and could care less about you so buying a caddy is just like buying another car when it comes to service. It isn't any different than buying a Kia. I will never buy another one!

I have priced new bulbs with "supposedly brighter output" for a mere 99.00 and National Customer Service said unfortunately that would be my issue and expense, no recalls, no help, no nothing! You can read online hundreds of the same complaint, year after year and a settlement was done in Calif. and Florida only. Cadillac is just another vehicle and the service is just another service you will pay for.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Best luxury SUV dollar for dollar and safer to see traffic. Surprised at roomy front cabin. Love heads up display! Love the color blue and the white interior. Best New model and the best dealer, great car!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Cadillac service WAS the best. My wife and I have had 8 in the last 20 years but ever since the big car company federal bailout they have turned into another cheap run penny pinching brand. I have always liked the styles and performance but their electronics just keep falling behind. The days of Cadillac great service are also gone. Sadly I'm on my last one.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

The CUE system on my 2019 CTS is broke and the dealer tells me that they are unable to fix it!! The door locks don't unlock until my keys are in my hand! The navigation comes in and out, the radio comes in and out, the screen goes totally blank...black. Nothing!!! They won't or can't fix it, the salesman saw the problems and he went to the President Jeff Brown and he won't do anything. He told him to tell me to buy a new car!!!! I tried to call Mr Brown a few times. I left messages on his voice mail and he won't get back to me. The car isn't even a year old yet and I have a black screen where my CUE is to be. They won't even try to fix it and they won't do anything to help me. I highly suggest no one go to the Mentor Ohio Classic Cadillac!!! There are other Cadillac dealers that will treat their customers with respect!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

2014 Cadillac XTS4. Owning this car has been a nightmare. I have had constant problems with the CUE system and the suspension. It’s ridiculous that GM and their dealerships know that there is a problem with these vehicles but want us as owners to foot the bill for their craftsmanship.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I had a 2013 Cadillac ATS which I absolutely loved at the beginning. I recently had an issue with my car that had to get towed to a GM dealership where it sat for nearly 3 weeks because they couldn't figure out how to program it. Then I had to get it towed to another GM dealership where it cost me over $1,000 just for the tow. I reached out to Cadillac about this and after 2 weeks they said they can give me a $300 gift card. This Gift Card is only available to a certified GM dealer. WHY the HELL would I buy another vehicle from you when your own technicans cannot program a simple FOB, let along poor client appreciation. Cadillac may used to be Luxury and Client appreciation but not anymore. I would highly recommend another dealer who if there are any issues they will be there to help not push you aside.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I purchased my SRX 1.5 years ago with 49,000 miles on it. I also purchased a 10 year/ 100,000 mile extended warranty. This car I knew I would have a long time as it had low miles, good car fax, and the extended warranty. The transfer case rear out put shaft seal went out. I was told that I was placed on a national back order list and they did not know when I would get the part, that was 5 months ago. I then called corporate in September to see what they could do.

I received a call back from corporate yesterday stating that they no longer make the part and that I am out of luck. I asked if they would cut me a break on trading mine in for a newer one and they stated no and that there was nothing they could do for. I need help!! I have a car payment that I pay every month for this car and cannot even get it fixed. I work every day and have 5 children that I support. What the heck am I suppose to do?! I've called dismantlers, authorized dealers, regular dealers, searched the net (all placed orders canceled) all over a $15 seal.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have already had 2 radios replaced in this vehicle and now it is out again. I will never buy another Cadillac. The dealerships know this is a problem and they will not help pay for this. I very dissatisfied. I think everyone should get together and start a lawsuit for this problem.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Bought a 2016 CTs with 13,000 miles on it and almost 2 years of warranty left. CUE went out, transmission wouldn't shift properly (torque converter), 3 recalls, sun visor fell out of the headliner, not to mention the cabin rattled like an old junker that three dealerships tried to fix to no avail. I just dumped it with 1 month warranty left and bought a Honda. Cadillac is living off its name only, there is absolutely no longevity to these vehicles. Get out while you can.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We are the original owner of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe. All of our maintenance has be done at the dealership with an impeccable service record. Recently we had the car towed because it wouldn't start. We were told that the valve dropped from the top of the motor into the cylinder causing catastrophic damage. Also, we're 6 months past warranty and that the cost would be $14,000. I can't get anyone to tell me why this would happen and how could a Cadillac with only 70,000 miles have a complete engine failure. The reason we went with Cadillac is the expectation of quality and service.

Cadillac Company Information