2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.52/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cadillac is a division of General Motors that manufactures luxury cars. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Cadillac Reviews

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

For a top end luxury car, this vehicle had numerous problems, including drivetrain, cosmetics, and more. Additionally, value decreased rapidly. A positive, Cadillac did repair everything, no questions asked, while under warranty.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I switch from a Lincoln MKX to this Cadillac. I am very impressed with it. The Cadillac is a bit smaller but has nearly as much interior room and is more comfortable. Driving is better as you can see better, is a better ride and has better power plus better gas mileage.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Great car. I have the 6-speed manual transmission and 2.0 turbo engine. Great combo and a lot of fun. Super handling and great gas mileage. Easy shifting. It's fun to drive and not something most people even know about.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have owned my 2006 DTS for 3 years. I bought it used with 51,000 miles. It now has 142,000. The car is very comfortable to drive and ride in. I love all of the luxury features such as automatic high beams, memory seats, remote start, and XM radio. I had a roomy trunk and quiet interior. It gets between 21 and 23 mpg pretty consistently on regular unleaded.

What I don't like about it is how often it needs repairs. Around 70,000 miles, I had to have the entire front suspension system essentially rebuilt, as tie rods, ball joints, and struts were worn out. I developed several oil leaks, and I have stopped trying to get those fixed. Changing front turn signal bulbs and headlights requires the front bumper be removed. Parts seem expensive. I plan to keep it for another couple of years. I doubt that I will be replacing it with another Cadillac.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I have called dealers in my area, I have taken my SRX to the dealer and they "cant find an issue" and "don't know of any recalls". If you drive an SRX at night you will experience the issue of NO LIGHTS on the dim option. I depend on the oncoming traffic's headlights for me to see!!!! And Cadillac says that's my out of pocket expense, of course. They got their money and could care less about you so buying a caddy is just like buying another car when it comes to service. It isn't any different than buying a Kia. I will never buy another one!

I have priced new bulbs with "supposedly brighter output" for a mere 99.00 and National Customer Service said unfortunately that would be my issue and expense, no recalls, no help, no nothing! You can read online hundreds of the same complaint, year after year and a settlement was done in Calif. and Florida only. Cadillac is just another vehicle and the service is just another service you will pay for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Best luxury SUV dollar for dollar and safer to see traffic. Surprised at roomy front cabin. Love heads up display! Love the color blue and the white interior. Best New model and the best dealer, great car!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Cadillac service WAS the best. My wife and I have had 8 in the last 20 years but ever since the big car company federal bailout they have turned into another cheap run penny pinching brand. I have always liked the styles and performance but their electronics just keep falling behind. The days of Cadillac great service are also gone. Sadly I'm on my last one.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

The CUE system on my 2019 CTS is broke and the dealer tells me that they are unable to fix it!! The door locks don't unlock until my keys are in my hand! The navigation comes in and out, the radio comes in and out, the screen goes totally blank...black. Nothing!!! They won't or can't fix it, the salesman saw the problems and he went to the President Jeff Brown and he won't do anything. He told him to tell me to buy a new car!!!! I tried to call Mr Brown a few times. I left messages on his voice mail and he won't get back to me. The car isn't even a year old yet and I have a black screen where my CUE is to be. They won't even try to fix it and they won't do anything to help me. I highly suggest no one go to the Mentor Ohio Classic Cadillac!!! There are other Cadillac dealers that will treat their customers with respect!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

2014 Cadillac XTS4. Owning this car has been a nightmare. I have had constant problems with the CUE system and the suspension. It’s ridiculous that GM and their dealerships know that there is a problem with these vehicles but want us as owners to foot the bill for their craftsmanship.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I had a 2013 Cadillac ATS which I absolutely loved at the beginning. I recently had an issue with my car that had to get towed to a GM dealership where it sat for nearly 3 weeks because they couldn't figure out how to program it. Then I had to get it towed to another GM dealership where it cost me over $1,000 just for the tow. I reached out to Cadillac about this and after 2 weeks they said they can give me a $300 gift card. This Gift Card is only available to a certified GM dealer. WHY the HELL would I buy another vehicle from you when your own technicans cannot program a simple FOB, let along poor client appreciation. Cadillac may used to be Luxury and Client appreciation but not anymore. I would highly recommend another dealer who if there are any issues they will be there to help not push you aside.

Cadillac Company Information