Save on Car Repairs

Compare Quotes
1.72/5
Based on 47 reviews that contain star ratings

Cadillac Escalade

The Cadillac Escalade is a full-size luxury SUV. Read more Cadillac reviews to learn about other models.

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

48 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Based on the performance of my previous 2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV (280000 miles) I decided to opt for a newer model. I purchased a 2014 ESV with 30k on it and it has been a very good truck. Only two minor issues which Cadillac took care of immediately (trim exterior and RS mirror). It now has over 60k on it and is humming along just fine (knock on wood). A very comfortable and safe vehicle in my opinion. Looking for many more enjoyable miles from this vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Seat heater comes on by themselves. Front and rear seats get very warm. GM says they have no fix for the problem, for the price we paid that should be unacceptable. They also told me I could have my free oil changed at any GM store since there is no Cadillac in my town. Closest one is 3 hours away. That was not true.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

We purchased our 2015 Cadillac Escalade in 2/2016. Within a few months of owning it my owner steering suddenly went out while we were on a trip. Took it in and got the problem fixed. My husband also noticed the transmission was slipping especially at take off. Took it to dealer various times with the same complaint and every time got the same answer “nothing is wrong with it.” Within a few months my air conditioner compressor went out. It was apparently on back order and my car was in the shop over a month. Again told them the transmission was acting funny. Of course nothing wrong with transmission. In addition to all of the above the side pieces to the doors began coming off! All of the chrome began peeling from the wheels and the door lock cover fell off.

Recently my car began riding very bumpy immediately after I had a flat tire. Took it in and front strut is locked up and both now need replaced. Well now suddenly my transmission needs replaced!! Of course warranty is out and extended warranty says pre existing condition. So here I am with a $90000 vehicle that needs $8000 in repairs and both dealer and GM are not willing to help me out. I don’t even care to own another GM! I’ve been a faithful GM owner but this is beyond ridiculous and definitely disappointing to pay this much for a product that the manufacturer doesn’t even stand behind!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

This was the last year before the current and much improved Escalade series. The interior was lined with fake wood trim. The console was wobbly, and the door locks were loud and ugly. The leather was pretty good. The rear seats design was subpar and when the third row was installed you could fit a briefcase or something equally small in the back. The 6.0L Vortec was adequate but got horrible fuel economy, usually 11 to 13 mpg. Skip this and get a Tahoe which is exactly the same and substantially less expensive.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I have had this 2016 ESV for about 2 years. My wife hates flying, and we have kids, so we use it to haul them around and go on vacation. It is much better than the 14 Escalade, which was like a really expensive Tahoe and totally not worth the price premium it commanded, but happy wife, happy life. The fit and finish of this truck is amazing.

The wood trim is beautiful real wood with a smooth finish. All of the interior controls are gloss finished except for the ones on the door panels which have nice aluminum looking inserts. All the interior surfaces are upholstered in actual leather including the dash. The lower panels and footwells are lined with a surprisingly durable velvet like fabric, and the headliner is made of this material as well. The seats are very comfortable and not the same as those found in Chevy or GMC models. The rear space is large even with he third row seating up. With it down, it easily accommodates road trip supplies and luggage. The mid captains chair seats also fold flat giving the truck a considerable interior cargo space.

These seats can take some abuse too. My kids have not managed to wreck them yet. The passenger seat, to which I am routinely relegated, is comfortable.

I am not particularly fond of the CUE system. It is relatively complicated and has a lot of submenus. The touch based interface is also somewhat insensitive. The entire head unit is operated in this manner, so it can be kind of annoying. It is very attractively finished though, so its pleasing to look at while it annoys you. This thing has an independent rear DVD in the ceiling and in the headrests. Therefore, one does not have to listen to the movie your children are watching. It also has Bluetooth enabled headsets, which is nice because one of my kids always breaks off a 3.5mm jack in its port at some point which proves difficult or impossible to remove.

The superb MagneRide suspension has a sport and touring mode. They drive about the same. My truck has 4WD. It's not an off road vehicle but that came in handy during hurricane evacuation. The 6.2L engine is phenomenal and this truck is fast. It does take 91-93 octane gas though which isn't really that big of a deal. It routinely gets 18 to 20 mpg which is pretty great for a 7000lb 4WD vehicle. In city traffic it does about 13 to 14mpg. Overall this Escalade is a very nicely made vehicle that is quite enjoyable and very easy to drive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac Escalade?

Original review: June 19, 2018

I bought a Cadillac Escalade ESV in Wisconsin May 19, 2018. We were driving it back home to Upstate NY. We stopped for dinner in Toledo Ohio and it would not start. We had it towed to the nearest Cadillac dealership via AAA as I did not have the Cadillac CS app downloaded on my phone yet. AAA driver gave us a ride to a hotel. It was a Saturday night so no rental vehicle places open. Finally found a rental place 18 miles away open on Sunday. Called Cadillac customer service for help and they said since I did not have them perform the towing service there is nothing they can help me with. Got to the rental via Uber. Took the rental to where the vehicle was towed to. Just to see if it would start after being jostled on the tow truck.

Because we were 9 hours from home and did not want to have to come back. It started. We got all the way home and shut it off, tried to start it again and it would not start. Had it towed up to the nearest dealership to us. I emailed customer service and still had no response. I called customer service and they gave me a case#, so I emailed again. Still no response. My Escalade sat at the dealership for 4 days. It would not, not start. I went up and got my vehicle. Emailed customer service and called again, still no response. While at home with my vehicle it would intermittently start and not start. We own a Towing, collision and service center.

My husband has been working on vehicles literally his whole life. He knows it has a bad starter. The dealership told us per the VIN # this vehicle had a starter put in it in November 2018 20 miles after they put a new motor in it. We knew it had a new motor put in it but we did not know about the starter. Finally a customer service "senior rep" called me back and told me there is nothing they can do until the vehicle would not start at the dealership. I took the vehicle up again as it was not starting over the weekend and my husband would literally go under the vehicle jostle the starter a bit and it would start again. Again, it would not, not start at the dealership for an entire week.

So, again I went back up and got my vehicle not knowing when it would strand me again. Anywhere I would go, post office, bank, grocery store, to pick-up the kids I NEVER dared to turn it off. This past weekend we went away and the customer service "senior rep" called me over the weekend and left a message that if she did not hear from me by Monday morning June 18th she would close the case! REALLY!!! I called her Monday morning and got her voice mail and she never called back... Today June 19th my Escalade will not start again. I called the dealership to see if they could send someone to my house because we know if it goes on a tow truck it will start by the time it gets there from being jostled and the starter armature moving off the "dead" spot. I'm awaiting a call back from the dealership.

Meanwhile I called a different phone # for customer service and they transferred me 3X and then the 3rd person tried to get ahold of the same "senior rep" I had been dealing with and she could not get ahold of her either. She told me the "senior reps'" manager's name but conveniently did not have that person's extension. Said they would have them call me. When I asked if it would be today she said they would try. Here it is a month to the day I purchased this "Buy Back" Escalade and I've had it at the dealership more than I've actually had the vehicle. NOTHING has been resolved as far as being reimbursed for our inconvenience in Toledo Ohio and the vehicle has not been fixed.

It's not that I need the money for reimbursement. It's the principle. Cadillac customer service is suppose to be the ELITE of Customer Service. I was assured by buying this Buy Back Escalade that our customer service and satisfaction would be a priority. IT HAS NOT!!! I am at a loss on what to do or where to go from here. I went on the computer for the Cadillac review forum and as soon as I put my email in my "registration" on the forum site was kicked- out. Coincidence? I think not. Unless Cadillac makes this right this will be my LAST Cadillac. I will put bad reviews on every site I can find. I am more than disappointed!

Original review: March 25, 2018

Unfortunate owner of a 2015 Escalade Premium. Allow this to be a fair warning DO NOT BUY AN ESCALADE. By far the worse vehicle anyone can own. So far with 37k mi I have had the transmission rebuilt as of which did not fix it and of course the dealer just doesn't notice that it lurches on take off. They think it's perfectly fine, moving on now the fuel injectors went out not to mention all the little junk that breaks on a monthly basis. All together I've had my vehicle in the shop nearly 2 months given all the times I've brought it in. I will never buy another GM product, makes me want to throw up. Paid over 88k for a vehicle that drives worse than a 20-30k suv.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Bought a 2015 Cadillac 3 years ago. Multiple problems. Took it in 3 times because it was leaking water on my head! Finally after 3rd time in they discovered it was an antenna issue. The auto shimmies all the time, they said they have aligned and balanced it. Still rides rough. Just recently had issues where all the chrome is coming off all four wheels! Do you think for $80K they could put decent wheels on this thing?! Took it in because it was under warranty to David Taylor Cadillac. They said it is not a warranty issue because I have slight rough marks on the edges of my wheels! I have a 6 year Toyota that has slight rough marks on the edges and the wheels are still silver! This SUV looks like ** now. Will cost $2K to get new wheels. Just going to drive until it's paid off and trade it in. Also the service at David Taylor Cadillac is horrible! Customer service is non-existent. I had a call into management about this wheel issue. No one ever called me back.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Who in their right mind would put a vehicle out to the public that has headlights that are "un-serviceable" $2500 a piece for the headlights in the (2011 Escalade) Platinum Cadillac. If your HID bulb goes bad $2500. If your LED marker lights go bad $2500. This should be illegal. It's a safety concern that Cadillac knows about and fails to do anything. Who has $2500 to replace a bulb? I've had nothing but issues with these headlights from day one. Now out of warranty you are at the mercy of Cadillac. Could they of made the headlights serviceable? You bet they could of. Moisture in the headlights, faulty LEDs. I've had to replace two headlights already and now another one has lost the Marker LEDs. This is a scam and Cadillac should be sued for screwing people over. Not all people have $2500 to replace a headlight.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

2011 Platinum Cadillac Hybrid Escalade - For the price of this vehicle, it is astonishing how fast things start to break down. That is testament to the mediocre parts used. My engine misfires and truck would not go past 60 miles per hour. Passenger mirror failed already and the check hybrid system light came on. Cruise control failed. Heater doesn't work unless vehicle is moving so good luck in cold weather in stop and go traffic. Hybrid is painfully sluggish. You have to constantly be on the left lane for fear of being run over on the fast lanes.

This has to be the greatest car cons going in America. The price and bling doesn't match the quality. Cheap parts guaranteed to fail as you approach 90k miles. It's no surprise that GM gives this truck a mediocre 5 year warranty or 50k miles, because they don't vouch for the integrity of this vehicle. So disappointed and have to sell it and get the equivalent in Lexus or Range Rover. GM Escalades have to be exposed for the con they are and we got to do this on other social media platforms.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

My 2016 Cadillac Escalade has all 4 wheels delaminating. I took to local dealer in Clearwater and service manager stated it is because of the way the car has been washed??? Probable caustic chemicals. The car has been washed by hand three times only with mild soap. I have had off road Hummers that had no problems with the chrome flaking off? So, said this is not a warranty item but they would be happy to repaint the wheels for 2 Grand? Bumper to bumper warranty??

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I bought a new 2017 Cadillac Escalade and for 3 months, perfect vehicle. Took it in for routine oil change and went back to pick it up a few hours later and on the drive home all of a sudden the air stopped working. South Carolina heat 90s. I have a grandmother who's 96 and a son with allergies 5! Took car back to dealership few hours later couldn't find problem so they kept it a week, claim there is some new freon Cadillac is using. Well got it back. Air wasn't blowing as cool. Few weeks later issue arise again! Told this time maybe didn't get enough freon in it. Then a week later when I called them BC I didn't have an update on my car, told they ordered a new system for freon for the new Escalade. 2 weeks later they tell me it's ready. Pick it up again and I be damn if 3 weeks later she's back at the dealership, same issue and now finally they admit they have no idea what's going on.

But me in an Escalade ESV, bigger, heavier, uses more gas! Going on week two, third time in shop last 2 months for a total of 5 weeks, contact Cadillac customer service which is a joke, contacted BBB, even funnier. How do we have a lemon law that does cover lemons. If Cadillac was humble they would replace it and apologize or even remove me from this problem all together. How can I ever trust this car? Should have gone BMW X5 and sacrificed the size. I hate my current situation, please please please do not buy this. Go cheaper with Denali or Suburban at least save 10-20 grand up front. Or better yet don't buy GM products at all. First and last!

Original review: June 9, 2017

Purchased 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV in April of 2015. Been in the shop over 20 times for same reasons, also many new problems. From the air conditioning compressor exploding to the radiator busting.

Original review: May 8, 2017

2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV A/C Compressor - I have been waiting for a few weeks now to get a response from the Cadillac Dealership as to when GM will be getting these A/C Compressors. They just keep saying that they are on back order and have people ahead of me still waiting for theirs. I have 4 highly asthmatic and allergic children, so driving around in hot weather with my windows closed is not an option.

I'm so disappointed with Cadillac, a supposedly high end car brand, that clearly has a defective product issue but is unable to provide the parts to fix it or to support their loyal customers in any way. This is the 2nd new Cadillac we have purchased to date but it will definitely be my last. Between the brakes going bad every 7,000 miles and constant electrical issues, this has been the worst new car that I have owned to date. It's these type of ongoing issues and poor customer service, that brings down everyone's perception of American Made cars and their quality.

Original review: March 30, 2017

2017 Escalade ESV 457 miles on the vehicle and the driver side window has one crack horizontally from end to end. I called the dealership and explained the problem to service secretary/operator. She asked me if I parked the car in the sun. I live in South Florida and said yes I do that quite often. She said that happens sometimes and it is not covered by any warranty. This should be disclosed at the time of purchase.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

2015 Certified Pre Owned Escalade Lemon. When I received the vehicle I noticed the engine was misfiring, I attributed it to bad fuel, so I filled it up with premium. After almost a tank of premium fuel, the misfire continued. I took the vehicle to a dealership. They found collapsed lifters on the right bank. They replaced them, but it took almost three weeks. Got the truck back and everything seemed fine for a while. Still has an intermittent misfire, which cannot be duplicated. I believe it vibrates because of the engine misfire. Does not set a code, so Cadillac will not do anything about it.

I have been a loyal GM customer for the past 44 years. Presently I own a 2006 Cadillac XLR-V (100,000.00 dollars), 2014 Cadillac CTS-V (72,000.00 dollars), and now 70,000.00 dollar 2015 Escalade. GM refused to do anything. After doing some further research the vehicle had the same work done, just before I purchased it. Filed complaint with the BBB, GM Factory, and the Radley Cadillac in Fredericksburg Virginia. As soon as I can trade this junk, I will never purchase another GM product. I have over a quarter million dollars in GM products and the factory did nothing to try to keep my business.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

In 2014 both my son and I purchased certified pre-owned 2011 Escalades. Months later we each found that the tires were losing air. The local dealership would explain it as a minor item; that the bead needed to be resealed which they did on my son's car a few times and mine too. After purchasing new tires elsewhere the bead problem has occurred on my vehicle 2 to 3 times (my son confirms it still occasionally happens to his vehicle also) which that tire dealership has taken care of. However they reported to me that the Escalades are known for weak rims. Checking the internet I see they are correct! I have about 25 days left on my warranty and will call them today for new rims and report back.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

Purchased new 2016 Cadillac Escalade a few months ago. It has been in the shop 5 times, and as of now, a total of 21 days, due to an UNKNOWN VIBRATION with 6,200 miles. Six hundred miles have been put on driving to dealership for service!!! We have purchased at least 22 new GM products. This is likely our last due to the run around from GM. So disappointed and totally inconvenienced! The cheaper rental cars for a loaner are not acceptable due to my height!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

We purchased a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV in 2015 with factory warranty and certified warranty and now that I have 54,000 miles I noticed that my dashboard has two cracks on the driver side, I called GMC Cadillac (11-28-16) and they informed me that it's not covered since it's no longer under factory warranty. However, speaking with two separate dealership they said this has been happening a lot especially on black escalades and because the plastic is very thin and also moves and bends with the car and the heat over a couple of years starts to crack the dash.

I want to know if other people are having this issue and would like to start a campaign in social media so that other new and future owners are aware of the quality workmanship that is taking place in the expensive Cadillac Escalade and hopefully GMC would stand by their product even if its only 4,000 miles after the factory warranty ran out. This is a default that they are clearly aware of. Please call me at ** if you have experience this problem. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

We bought a 2012 Cadillac Escalade last summer. Since then we have had tires that lose air easily. We replaced them 6 months ago but are still losing air. We took the car back to the tire shop and they explained that it is an issue with the rims. I can see from the numerous complaints that this is a manufacturing issue but Cadillac refuses to take care of the problem since we are over 50,000.00 miles. They should pay to fix the problem since the problem existed at manufacturing.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

3 time Owner of Escalade -- Disappointed with the 2015 quality. This has to be the worst Escalade Cadillac has come out with. While there was a significant price increase the quality seems to have suffered even more. First week of ownership the car was in the shop for the Auto Cruise control not working, first month new transmission had to be put in then onto all the interior things - leather peeling, console leather wrinkled up, chrome fell off the door, exterior parts between the windows all had to be replaced. Engine still glitches now the power locks went out. Really??? On 100K vehicle this is a complete Fail!!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

Like everyone else, 2016 Escalade ESV Premium. Started having issues from the minute I drove it off the lot, Trans bucking, Vibration, a very rough ride and driver seat clicking noise. Took it 3 time back to the dealer total of almost 1 month and still having the same issues. I hate my truck so much it's making me sick!! Can anyone advise me on what to do, can I return it back to the dealer? The truck has 12k now. Shame on you Cadillac, Escalade was the only thing you have going for you and you go and screw it up!! Shame on you!! I would never nor recommend to anyone buying or even thinking about buying this truck!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

This is my second GM. Large suv, great vehicles. Then I bought a benz. Go diesel. Loved them, but my family thought it was too small for us. My wife picked the cadillac for our beach and other trips with the second row bench for trip naps. The size is perfect, but the cadillac is the biggest disappointment. The transmission is awful. In the shop 4 times. No improvement. The dash cue display is hard to see from the driver seat. Loaded it rides great but empty it is not great. Never again will I consider a product from cadillac. Great dealer response but no results to fix the problem area. I am told there recalls. I am still waiting for a proper satisfying solution. Cadillac you have lost me and many of my 104 friends that ask me about the vehicle. I am not a whiner. As a rule I am a car guy.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

My wife and I bought a 2012 Escalade with 31,000 miles in June. The vehicle looked and drove great after driving it off the lot. 3 weeks later my wife called me and explained that the radio is cutting out and the truck seems to be losing power. I told her to go to Autozone to get the alternator and battery check. I'm thinking 4 year old car with 31,00 miles it may have been sitting for a while so the battery may have gone bad.

After the test we learned that the alternator was going bad. We replaced the alternator that day. My wife and I went to Walmart today, and are now experiencing the same issues. The voltage of the charge of the charging system seems to be correct after research. I'm wondering if anyone has experience anything similar, or does anyone know what maybe wrong. Any help would be awesome!

Original review: April 17, 2016

This is my 5th Escalade and probably my last. After 5,000 miles, the transmission began to buck when you hit the pedal. It also lunged forward about 10 inches after shutting off. My dealer had it for a whopping 2 weeks. Horrible. Great dealership, bad truck! I'm out 80 grand and my wife refuses to drive it. My 2016 loaner has the same transmission delay. Ugh.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2016

Bought a 2015 Escalade after owning 2 others, 2005 & 2009. I noted that the 8 speed automatic transmission was different than what I had before, so I asked for someone to check it out. They did and told me there was an upgrade on the transmission that they performed. No difference, so I called back and spoke with the service manager and told him the issues I was having. The car would act as if it had not gone into gear. I would be in drive, but the car wouldn't move, therefore I would push more on the gas, and then it would surge and give whiplash to any passengers including myself. If you are the passenger, you simply think the driver is a bad driver. I finally got them to recreate this in service and they ordered a new transmission for the vehicle and put it in (only 9000 miles).

It seemed better for a while, now it is doing the same thing again. It jerks when putting into gear, sometimes the engine simply revs and doesn't move. Occasionally when turning the corner, it revs and doesn't move. How in the world can a $95000 car be this bad. Also the side mirrors are so high, I have to raise up high in the seat at a turn, to see over them, bad blind spot. The indicator that someone is in your lane on the mirrors is in the same color as the turn signal indicator in the mirror and at a peripheral glance, you are not sure which you are seeing. The 'auto' feature on the heater fan is always on, on the old models it would only be on high if the engine was heated enough to throw warm air. When you turn off the heat in the rear, it will come on by itself when no one is back there. Anyone have ideas as to how to get some satisfaction?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2016

Having owned an 07 ESV with nary a problem and 145K I did a ton of research on the 2015 and 16s. Waited until the 16 came out, thought we had a true winner until I got to driving it. Very rough ride with the 22-inch wheels. That vibration has created a rattling, vibration in the center CUE that the dealer can't find!! The sunroof has a sporadic slapping sound like wiring hitting the roof. Generally the plastic fitments are a joke. They just vibrate all the time.

This past Friday with a mere 1430 miles something went clunk in the transmission that now has me worried sick. Dealership says that they have never heard of these problems before. Yet I read about all of them online. I have filed a complaint with Cadillac and am beginning the lemon law process. I know how this is going to end and not well for me. Tell you what I will do; having owned 5 Lexus LS over the years with NEVER a problem, customer service that truly cares, I will find a Lexus LX570 and won't look back.

Updated on 02/10/2016: Here it is Wed Feb. 10, 2016. I have had my 16 ESV in now 8 times in 8 weeks. She has 1685 miles now and I hate it. There is a new vibration in the dash in behind the tachometer. Vibrating. Having a great ole time! I know this is a lemon. Have filed two complaints with Detroit and got my first ever phone call today from Ms. Ebonics. Could barely understand her. Says their goal is to repair and if you have an attorney already then she can't help. Folks spread the word - don't buy anything Detroit, GM, nothing. HQ won't help. They truly don't care. I have a $90K paperweight sitting at the dealership and don't ever want to see it again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2016

I own a 2015.5 Cadillac Escalade which I purchased from David Taylor Cadillac in Houston, TX just a few months back. It’s important to know we’ve been loyal Cadillac customers since 1980 when I purchased my first 1980 Cadillac Sedan DeVille and have owned Cadillac since 1980. We continue to enjoy our 2011 Cadillac Escalade which my wife drives. So we are the proud owners of two Cadillac Escalades. Never one complaint until recently when realizing we have ZERO VISIBILITY TURNING LEFT OR RIGHT beyond sunset, NO LIGHTING whatsoever for a full 90 degrees on both the left and right side when making a turn in either direction, VERY VERY SCARY SITUATION TO SAY THE LEAST. It’s difficult at best to even comprehend such a blatant design flaw, however it’s so serious that we can’t comfortably drive our new car beyond sunset.

This is a life threatening General Motors Corporation, Cadillac Division manufacturers design flaw and I know it’s hard to even imagine that this newly designed Cadillac Escalade could have ever gone to production with a most important detail as to having lights when turning left or right being discovered. I have taken my vehicle to David Taylor Cadillac on several occasions to see what aftermarket lighting solution they might have, however the consensus by everyone from my service writer to our service Manager to the General Manager is that nothing can be done on their end that wouldn’t be obnoxious and unsightly and that clearly this is a gross Cadillac Escalade design flaw. Please call me at ** at your earliest convenience. Please recognize the seriousness of this most serious safety issue. Can you even fathom driving a vehicle at night, any vehicle, without lights? That’s what I thought, NOBODY CAN.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

I was a very loyal Cadillac customer until I leased a new 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV. For the last eight years I had owned a 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Very little issues and great experience. In December of 2014 I leased a new 2015 Escalade ESV. This truck has been in and out of the shop at least six times. It is currently in the shop and has been for eight days as they replace the torch converter and the Cue System. Also have transmission issues. I am ready to turn the truck back in and move away from the GM brand.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2015

Well.. where to start... The beginning is best so here goes. Traded a 06 Escalade for an 08 Escalade plus a few dollars on top because it's a beautiful vehicle as was the 06, but the color and options were everything I wanted in the first place. So I'm driving it around for a couple weeks and the engine light comes on. I take it to a garage I trusted. 4 days later engine light again so around the 3rd time I take it to the actual Cadillac dealership... they fix it not once, but twice and now it's broken again and each time they assure me it's something different.

Cadillac Escalade Company Information