Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Budget Transport is dedicated to honesty and openness when helping you ship your car. These pillars of customer service mean Budget Transport works hard to secure the best, affordable rate within the dates you require. Their team of experts ensures the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call for a free quote today!

BOTTOM LINE

Budget Transport offers affordable door-to-door transport. They don't handle international shipping, but they’re a good choice for those who don’t want to pay for unnecessary bells and whistles.

PROS

• Door-to-door shipping
  • Ships multiple vehicle types
  • Affordable pricing

CONS

• No international shipping

About Budget Transport

Budget Transport is an auto transport broker that focuses on finding quality car shipping at an affordable price. Because the company is a broker, it uses a network of carriers and can find one that meets your hauling requirements. Budget Transport is licensed, bonded and insured. The business transports a variety of vehicles and is open seven days a week.

Budget Transport features

When you ship with Budget Transport, you’re assigned a personal point of contact who works with you throughout the shipping process. Budget Transport can ship your vehicle across the state or country, and the company’s auto tracking options let customers know where their vehicle is at all times

Many people looking for a trusted auto transporter are in the middle of a move. Budget Transport assists with this as well and helps you find the best mover for the rest of your belongings.

Budget Transport pricing

The cost to ship a car with Budget Transport ranges between $500 and $1,200. The total transport price varies based on pickup and dropoff locations, time of year, type of shipping and other factors. You don’t have to pay anything until you’re matched with a carrier.

Budget Transport charges more for expedited shipping or using an enclosed transport vehicle. The best way to avoid expedited shipping fees is to plan ahead and be flexible with your shipping dates. Enclosed shipping adds additional protection and is great for valuable vehicles and those with sentimental value, but the extra cost may not be worth it for everyone.

Budget Transport FAQ

How does Budget Transport protect my car during transport?
The risk of damage is unavoidable, no matter how unlikely. However, Budget Transport offers full insurance on shipped vehicles. When your vehicle arrives, inspect your car and check for any damage, which you should note on your bill of lading.
Do I need to be present when Budget Transport drops off my car?
No. You let Budget Transport know in advance who will be present to pick up your car. This could be a friend or family member — it doesn’t have to be you. It just needs to be someone you trust to thoroughly inspect your vehicle for damage.
How long does it take Budget Transport to ship a car?
On average, a coast-to-coast shipment with Budget Transport takes between a week and 10 days. A trip from the coast to the middle of the country takes anywhere from three days to a week.
Is Budget Transport fully licensed?
Yes. Budget Transport is fully licensed with the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT).

Do we recommend Budget Transport?

We recommend Budget Transport for those looking for an affordable move, whether it’s across the country or across a few states. We like that the company hauls a variety of vehicles, including boats, motorcycles and RVs. Its door-to-door shipping option is convenient, and customers appreciate that the business is open seven days a week, assigns each person a single representative and has live vehicle tracking.

Budget Transport Reviews

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Overall pretty good experience. Had a couple of minor issues like the vanity mirror being broke and somehow the windows came down a bit and got some water in the back of the car but the car was picked up and delivered when they said it would be and actually the shipper made arrangements to make sure the car arrived when my wife would be there to help my daughter. I would use them again.

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

They just finished my move and their review is due on me. They provided me the best moving service and I am satisfied and happy. Their team was very friendly and polite. They did exactly as I wanted them to do. I will be using them in future for sure and will recommending them to others as well. They showed great professionalism.

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I had my van transferred and 1 was so informative. First when I set up online the gentlemen was so professional and explained everything. Then 2 was so nice and informative when he conducted the business. I really appreciate the effort from everyone and the time to explain this to me. It was so easy and they made my life and comfort of transferring my vehicle easier. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

My car was picked up nearby, at exactly the time the driver said it would be, and traveled across the country. It arrived there on time, and my son was able to easily arrange to pick it up from the driver. And it was in perfect condition! The whole process could not have been smoother and easier. And the folks at Budget Transport checked in regularly to make sure all went well.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Budget Transport?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I had used several different courier and dispatch services over the years to transfer a New Vehicle because I was a new vehicle inventory manager for a luxury dealer. This one was my absolute the best one so far when I shipped. They are honest, trustworthy and affordable. Recommended very much!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

They provide you with a professional, courteous and trustworthy squad. Deliver your vehicle for its shipping services in a responsible and reasonable manner. My past experience was fantastic with them. I had already recommend it to all people in my circle.

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Shipped a car from one place to another, and it couldn't have been smoother. The crew of Budget Transport company is so amazing and treat their clients very well and are extremely. The truck driver was very nice. I would definitely recommend this amazing company to my friends and family.

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

To move to NY, I used Budget Transport company. The team which appeared did a good job of preparation and packaging. It wasn't a huge move, but for me, all my personal belongings were still very significant. When I received the goods, I was pleased with the result and would reuse them if necessary.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I’m very satisfied and happy with the services of this company. The service of this company was EXCELLENT. Drivers did inspection of my vehicle before loading it on his trailer. There was no damage made to the vehicle. They arrived on time I’m very happy with their service will try them again.

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

They worked hard for over six hours from the moment they arrived. They bundled and blanketed all of our artifacts. They packed everything perfectly. They are professional, sweet, compassionate and work so hard. In the future, we would like to move with them! 5 stars!

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Mike did an incredible job for us! We moved out of a 2 bed apartment and it looks very stressful. Budget Transport rescued us and made our stressful move so easy. I took the whole packing service and it was great experience. It felt so good to do nothing during the move. They were taking care of all the move.

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I was really pleased with how Mike handled my case. Explained everything from the beginning how the whole process works with the offers, and the chances of my car getting picked up for transportation. He was in touch and updating me throughout the whole process. And afterwards, there was a follow-up from Budget Transport on my experience.

Budget Transport Company Information