2. Auto Transporters
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.90/5

Budget Transport is dedicated to honesty and openness when helping you ship your car. These pillars of customer service mean Budget Transport works hard to secure the best, affordable rate within the dates you require. Their team of experts ensures the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call for a free quote today!

BOTTOM LINE

Budget Transport offers affordable door-to-door transport. They don't handle international shipping, but they’re a good choice for those who don’t want to pay for unnecessary bells and whistles.

PROS

• Door-to-door shipping
  • Ships multiple vehicle types
  • Affordable pricing

CONS

• No international shipping

About Budget Transport

Budget Transport is an auto transport broker that focuses on finding quality car shipping at an affordable price. Because the company is a broker, it uses a network of carriers and can find one that meets your hauling requirements. Budget Transport is licensed, bonded and insured. You can ship motorcycles, boats, RVs and trucks with Budget Transport, and the business is open seven days a week.

Budget Transport features

When you ship with Budget Transport, you’re assigned a personal point of contact who works with you throughout the shipping process. Budget Transport can ship your vehicle across the state or country, and the company’s auto tracking options let customers know where their vehicle is at all times

Many people looking for a trusted auto transporter are in the middle of a move. Budget Transport assists with this as well and helps you find the best mover for the rest of your belongings.

Budget Transport pricing

The cost to ship a car with Budget Transport ranges between $500 and $1,200. The total transport price varies based on pickup and dropoff locations, time of year, type of shipping and other factors. You don’t have to pay anything until you’re matched with a carrier.

Budget Transport charges more for expedited shipping or using an enclosed transport vehicle. The best way to avoid expedited shipping fees is to plan ahead and be flexible with your shipping dates. Enclosed shipping adds additional protection and is great for valuable vehicles and those with sentimental value, but the extra cost may not be worth it for everyone.

Budget Transport FAQ

How does Budget Transport protect my car during transport?
The risk of damage is unavoidable, no matter how unlikely. However, Budget Transport offers full insurance on shipped vehicles. When your vehicle arrives, inspect your car and check for any damage, which you should note on your bill of lading.
Do I need to be present when Budget Transport drops off my car?
No. You let Budget Transport know in advance who will be present to pick up your car. This could be a friend or family member — it doesn’t have to be you. It just needs to be someone you trust to thoroughly inspect your vehicle for damage.
How long does it take Budget Transport to ship a car?
On average, a coast-to-coast shipment with Budget Transport takes between a week and 10 days. A trip from the coast to the middle of the country takes anywhere from three days to a week.
Is Budget Transport fully licensed?
Yes. Budget Transport is fully licensed with the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT).

Do we recommend Budget Transport?

We recommend Budget Transport for those looking for an affordable move, whether it’s across the country or across a few states. We like that the company hauls a variety of vehicles, including boats, motorcycles and RVs. Its door-to-door shipping option is convenient, and customers appreciate that the business is open seven days a week, assigns each person a single representative and has live vehicle tracking.

Budget Transport Reviews

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Budget Transport were amazing. I made it clear to another company that my Dad is a 71 year old, retired police officer that needed his 2 vehicles moved across the country. With a 30 day advance notice, they made a promise they didn't keep. They wouldn't even respond to my emails and calls. Budget Transport were my second option and they got me situated in less than 72 hours at a solid rate. I am highly impressed would love to use their services again.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

You guys did a great job shipping me a car. It was a fantastic experience. I always return to this crew because there is always a point in customer service and the price. Drivers are great, too. Budget Transport and crew, Thank you again for your help in this transportation. You did it in the short term. The driver was friendly and time-consuming. You're the best guys. With your service, I'm very happy.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Overall pretty good experience. Had a couple of minor issues like the vanity mirror being broke and somehow the windows came down a bit and got some water in the back of the car but the car was picked up and delivered when they said it would be and actually the shipper made arrangements to make sure the car arrived when my wife would be there to help my daughter. I would use them again.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

My car was picked up nearby, at exactly the time the driver said it would be, and traveled across the country. It arrived there on time, and my son was able to easily arrange to pick it up from the driver. And it was in perfect condition! The whole process could not have been smoother and easier. And the folks at Budget Transport checked in regularly to make sure all went well.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Budget Transport?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Got my car and papers yesterday. It's fine, thanks a lot Budget Transport. Jeep delivering was successfully done. I am very grateful for that and for speed, because I was with wife in hurry and our jeep was needed as soon as possible. Will be glad to recommend this service to all of my friends and family because of the keen interest and knowhow of the work.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Very pleased about their service. They did a great job in explaining the process, and I was new to shipping. Only highly qualified drivers are involved. Our driver was very friendly and I was very comfortable with our car ships. Very reasonable prices, too. Thank you for an amazing shipment of my car.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The team is very qualified and offers outstanding customer service! Their knowledge, expertise, and guidance gave me peace of mind when choosing a transportation service from the beginning to the end. To help its customers, the team is efficient and flexible. The time and cost they offered for me were negligible, and the drivers of the transport were kind, friendly and respectful. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I called to inquire about shipping my car to Florida on a Wednesday. It was picked up the next day. It reached it’s destination two and a half days later. The booking agent was reliable. The truck driver was polite, reliable, and professional. Cost was about the going rate. Ask for Danielle.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

This is the only company that actually picked my car up! I called so many and they never picked up my car and they all stopped answering the phone! Budget Transport ALWAYS answers and is top notch professional and competent. Danielle is honest and attentive. Use this company!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

On time and on budget. Budget Transport were the best. Our car was picked up on the day we asked for and delivered on time and damage free and the quoted price was the final one. Reading horrible stories online about car carrier companies was super scary for me. But my experience with Budget Transport was great! We would use them again if the need arises. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I recently purchased a new Lamborghini. It had to ship immediately. I must move with my new car to a new location. But I have to ship my new automobile in little tense. I therefore contacted n movers. They shipped my car in good condition to a new location. Thanks to the team.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Consumer beware. Budget Transport provides seemingly reasonable quotes over the phone, sight unseen. They contracted my job to a disreputable company, whose mover intimidated me and stole $570 in cash then claimed the only cash he got at pick up was a $200 gratuity. Their "customer service" is difficult to reach and didn't provide any support. Once your job is secure, they do not communicate with you and your electronic estimate magically disappears and can't be viewed. Since the quote is based on a phone call, they trust an unskilled moving person to estimate the cubic footage. Your job is guaranteed to be significantly more costly than your quote, and you have to pay in cash or money order or your items will be held hostage. Do not do what I did. Never pay a large deposit. Go with a company that accepts multiple forms of payment only after the move is completed.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Just wanted to express my appreciation to you for your quality services. The driver was delightful to deal with and he delivered my car in the same condition I left it in when he picked it up and delivered it to me in another city. I would give them a five star rating. They are just best. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I went with Budget Transport because they had great reviews. I read lots of horror stories how the vehicles are not being picked up for weeks. They proved to be the opposite of what I heard. Everything went great. They picked up my car on time and delivered it as it was scheduled. Couldn't be happier about it. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This is the second summer I've used Budget Transport to ship my car from city Tempe, AZ to city Mentor. I was completely satisfied with timely delivery of my car. They make sure to deliver my car without any scratch and damage. They are professionals. Planning to keep using this company in the future. Highly recommended.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Needed to ship my car within a certain time frame. For this purpose, I was looking for available options. When the other company let me down I called Budget Transport. They made it easier and simple. Everything was scheduled within 4 days. The carrier assigned was professional as well as the manager I worked with.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I finished my order on Tuesday evening and they provided me with a carrier on Wednesday afternoon. My driver Mike was a very friendly and professional guy. Got my car to Colorado city in three days and was able to fly on time as I planned. It was very important for me. I'm definitely using you next time in future need.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

They helped me to ship the car in a very short notice. I needed to move to a new city for me and they arranged the delivery of my car for the day I arrived there. I was looking for many companies but their good reviews got me stuck and I booked them. I was right, they did an amazing job. Thanks a lot team.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I booked budget transport online. I saw their reviews. They were no doubt the best. They called me for prompt follow up after signing the order. They let me aware of all the details and even after my car delivery. Carrier was confirmed within 48 hours and the cars were picked up within 72 hours. Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Budget Transport for the best care.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

We needed a transport for my wife's car. We looked for all the possible options on internet with low cost price and high quality. The car was picked up at the dealership and delivered to our front door in Salem. My wife was happy. Thanks for the services Budget Transport. You guys are the best. I would love to use the service again.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

The Budget Transport movers given me with the best price I could find. The driver and the whole team were so cooperative and communication with the Budget Transport mover’s customer service head was great. The driver also did a good job with scheduling a good delivery time. I will use Budget Transport movers again and recommend them to everyone.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Customer service is on a high level. I booked them on call. They had the best customer service counter. This is the best company that l have ever worked with. No upfront fees and the lowest pay for transportation. Highly recommend this company to everyone shifting their automobiles and need a trustworthy company.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Budget Transport did an amazing job getting my car and the public transportation of my girlfriend. I was burnt by another organization and you people made it happened and! Thank you so much! I'll call you back in a few months!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

This was the first time we had to carry a car and we couldn't be happier. Budget Transport was great and has worked on our complex schedule to ensure timely delivery. These guys’ help you will work so efficiently. I've found the best dealer in the car business so far.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

A1 service!! I've been in great trouble transporting my car from New York to HI, but the Budget Transport team is extremely helpful. I do not doubt who I would call when I need to ship my automobiles. Budget Transport were well informed and professional in handling the listing and in finding a shipping company to deliver a large delay on time, I can advise this business without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I had some horrible past experiences with vehicle movers that is why I was scared to book any of them again. But this time I took advice from my friend and booked Budget Transport and this was my best decision. They were so great and made everything easy.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

From 2000-3,000 miles away from us, this company has now shipped four cars. We used both enclosed and open trailer services and deliveries were generally very good, on time, and for certain reasonable prices. They work with you to ensure that you are well-informed. Thank you and use it again!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I’m very impressed by the services the Budget Transport company offered. It was beyond my expectations. The team helped me a lot. They worked hard to make my shipment successful and move my car smoothly and without any damage. Thank you once more for all the hard work and service.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

After using a really bad transportation company which didn’t show up I was much stressed but my friend suggested to me this great company. They rapidly picked up, took photos and got early in the morning with a good driver who had us briefed on the journey. Great customer service and competitive prices.

Budget Transport Company Information