2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

Budget Transport is dedicated to honesty and openness when helping you ship your car. These pillars of customer service mean Budget Transport works hard to secure the best, affordable rate within the dates you require. Their team of experts ensures the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call for a free quote today!

BOTTOM LINE

Budget Transport offers affordable door-to-door transport. They don't handle international shipping, but they’re a good choice for those who don’t want to pay for unnecessary bells and whistles.

PROS

• Door-to-door shipping
  • Ships multiple vehicle types
  • Affordable pricing

CONS

• No international shipping

About Budget Transport

Budget Transport is an auto transport broker that focuses on finding quality car shipping at an affordable price. Because the company is a broker, it uses a network of carrier contacts and can find carriers that meet your hauling requirements. Budget Transport is licensed, bonded and insured. The business transports a variety of vehicles, not just cars. You can ship motorcycles, boats, RVs and trucks with Budget Transport. Budget Transport is open seven days a week.

Budget Transport features

When you ship with Budget Transport, you’re assigned a personal point of contact who works with you throughout the shipping process. Budget Transport can ship your vehicle across the state or country, and the company’s auto tracking options let customers know where their vehicle is at all times

Many people looking for a trusted auto transporter are in the middle of a move. Budget Transport assists with this as well and helps you find the best mover for the rest of your belongings.

Budget Transport pricing

The cost to ship a car with Budget Transport ranges between $500 and $1,200. The total transport price varies based on pickup and dropoff locations, time of year, type of shipping and other factors. You don’t have to pay anything until you’re matched with a carrier.

Budget Transport charges more for expedited shipping or using an enclosed transport vehicle. The best way to avoid expedited shipping fees is to plan ahead and be flexible with your shipping dates. Enclosed shipping adds additional protection and is great for valuable vehicles and those with sentimental value, but the extra cost may not be worth it for everyone.

Budget Transport FAQ

How does Budget Transport protect my car during transport?
The risk of damage is unavoidable, no matter how unlikely. However, Budget Transport offers full insurance on shipped vehicles. When your vehicle arrives, inspect your car and check for any damage, which you should note on your bill of lading.
Do I need to be present when Budget Transport drops off my car?
No. You let Budget Transport know in advance who will be present to pick up your car. This could be a friend or family member — it doesn’t have to be you. It just needs to be someone you trust to thoroughly inspect your vehicle for damage.
How long does it take Budget Transport to ship a car?
On average, a coast-to-coast shipment with Budget Transport takes between a week and 10 days. A trip from the coast to the middle of the country takes anywhere from three days to a week.
Is Budget Transport fully licensed?
Yes. Budget Transport is fully licensed with the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT).

Do we recommend Budget Transport?

We recommend Budget Transport for those looking for an affordable move, whether it’s across the country or across a few states. We like that the company hauls a variety of vehicles, including boats, motorcycles and RVs. Its door-to-door shipping option is convenient, and customers appreciate that the business is open seven days a week, assigns each person a single representative and has live vehicle tracking.

Budget Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Budget Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Budget Transport?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

After 2 weeks of false promises to pick up the truck from another company I finally called Budget transport after being recommended by a friend. In 2 days Jamine had a driver to pickup my grandson's truck from California to Georgia, In 3 days the truck was picked up. The driver kept his promises on pick up and delivery and answered all my texts and emails in a timely fashion. My grandson arrived from Germany to his truck. I would highly recommend Budget transportation for peace of mind..

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I stupidly went with another company first and their lack of response (in any way, shape or form) had me very worried. I immediately cancelled and found Budget Transporter. After seeing the praise from customers, the BBB and Consumer Protection, I called. I spoke to Jaime **. He was amazing and went over everything with me. I had a deadline and he made sure it was met. His kindness and professionalism had me deeply assured everything was going to be alright. That kind of confidence and assurance is priceless. I would recommend Jaime and Budget transporters to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Ms ** and her crew are awesome and customer service oriented. From the beginning till the delivery of my daughter's car it was smooth, and excellent customer service. Even when my daughter missed her scheduled time, Ms ** was able to make sure that another dispatcher went and pick up her car. We received the car in less than 7 days. Their amount is more reasonable than other Companies. You worth more than 5 stars, keep up the good work.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Budget Transport were amazing. I made it clear to another company that my Dad is a 71 year old, retired police officer that needed his 2 vehicles moved across the country. With a 30 day advance notice, they made a promise they didn't keep. They wouldn't even respond to my emails and calls. Budget Transport were my second option and they got me situated in less than 72 hours at a solid rate. I am highly impressed would love to use their services again.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Overall pretty good experience. Had a couple of minor issues like the vanity mirror being broke and somehow the windows came down a bit and got some water in the back of the car but the car was picked up and delivered when they said it would be and actually the shipper made arrangements to make sure the car arrived when my wife would be there to help my daughter. I would use them again.

Budget Transport response

Thank you for leaving review, info@budgettransporter.com

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

This being our first time to ship a car halfway across the country, we were put at ease by our broker Danielle, who explained the process thoroughly, set us up with reliable drivers, and kept an open communication with us the entire time. The transport was very quick, the drivers were personable, polite and professional, delivering our car safely.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

After dealing with several shady companies I found 3 things with Jaime at Budget Transport: Honesty, respectfulness and execution. They were a real pleasure to work with wing to wing - in an industry that has many questionable characters, my experience, Budget is one you can count on to get the job done right. Highly recommend.

Original review: May 27, 2020

We had a bit of a timing issue at the beginning due to the Memorial Day Weekend but they did everything they could to get the car to us ASAP. It arrived a day before scheduled and was in immaculate condition. Reasonably priced. Overall very satisfied.

Original review: May 15, 2020

As someone new to transporting a vehicle we had many questions and concerns. Budget was more than accommodating and responsive. All calls and emails were answered in a timely, if not immediate, manner. We felt very comfortable in our choice and would definitely use again or recommend budget to friends and or relatives. Our point of contact was Jamie. He was awesome. Thank you.

Original review: May 7, 2020

We shipped a vehicle from a residential location in NC to a residential location in NY. Only one hiccup and it was handled very professionally and to our satisfaction. Pickup was made on time and delivery was as well. Would highly recommend this company, and especially Jaime.

Original review: March 19, 2020

Budget Transport did an amazing job getting my car and the public transportation of my girlfriend. I was burnt by another organization and you people made it happened and! Thank you so much! I'll call you back in a few months! The best auto movers in town.

Original review: March 6, 2020

My car was picked up nearby, at exactly the time the driver said it would be, and traveled across the country. It arrived there on time, and my son was able to easily arrange to pick it up from the driver. And it was in perfect condition! The whole process could not have been smoother and easier.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Thank you, everybody, at Budget Transport. We thought we would be able to do this move on our own but it was just impossible. We put our request online and immediately started to get calls. Most of the companies we spoke to were way out of our budget not even in the ballpark. I am so impressed with the whole move.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I used Budget Transport to ship a vehicle I purchased from out of state. They immediately quoted me a price for shipping the vehicle and that was it, no hidden fees. They gave me an estimated time frame for pick-up and delivery and I received the vehicle in that time frame. Without hesitation I would use Mike if I need a vehicle shipped in the future.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I worked with them to have my vehicle shipped. It was my first time shipping a car and I was nervous about the process. They were great, super prompt with email replies, very understanding, and he was able to answer all of my questions. I really like all their work tactics. Highly recommended.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Let me start by saying that although I’m not a rich person but the am at Budget Transport treated me like royalty. The service was great from start to finish. They answered all my questions promptly and gave me a great rate. I received the service I was promised in a timely manner. I will definitely be using your service again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

The gents at Budget Transport did a great job in transporting my car after I sold it through E-Bay. I communicated with them and they handled everything in a very professional manner. The price he quoted me was exactly what I ended up paying. There was no funny business! I would definitely recommend using Budget Transport anytime you need to ship a car.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

No.1 auto moving services!! They are 100% authentic and reliable. Take my words on it. They are great. They drove my vehicle with safety and security. The hiring of these guys was super easy and was easily available. I love their services and highly recommend them to all. 5 stars for the team and work tactics.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Great experience shipping my new car in an enclosed trailer. Budget Transport were awesome to work with. They were timely with their responses and kept me in the loop on what was happening. Every question I asked was answered professionally and gave me confidence that my vehicle would arrive safely.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Budget Transport were very pleasant to work with. I asked for soonest shipping of my car. An hour later I was notified a truck would pick it up in 25 min. The driver was very professional and photo checked car prior to loading. The delivery was as stated by driver. Overall an excellent experience.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Fantastic experience from start to finish getting my car from coast to coast (in only 4 days!!). It was super easy to work with, and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. The price I was quoted upfront was the price I paid. Finding a broker to transport my car was difficult, but I'm very happy I went with Budget Transport.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I was very nervous about shipping my car, but manager of Budget Transport stayed with me throughout the entire process. She was very understanding of my needs and worries and worked hard to ensure I would be satisfied. I would definitely consider using Budget Transport again. Best movers in the country.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

My car was successfully delivered to my new apartment by the help of Budget Transport some days ago. It's a pleasure to realize that they provide door to door service with no deposits, most companies ask for upfront fee, so the next time will ship with them, for sure. I would love to recommend you all this company too.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Budget Transport show excellent work on transporting my car. I am happy because the car was delivered at the appointed time. True, it was a little dirty after the transportation, but that's my fault, because I ordered an open trailer. And I am satisfied with the work of the company and the driver of the carrier.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

The process of shipping my car was clearly explained and it was delivered as promised. Budget Transport arranged me a great bunch of guys who were friendly and did everything nicely. They transported neatly. I'm happy. The payment process also gave me confidence in trusting the company - Great Job! Thanks for the really helpful shipping. Best one around.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Got my car and papers yesterday. It's fine, thanks a lot Budget Transport. Jeep delivering was successfully done. I am very grateful for that and for speed, because I was with wife in hurry and our jeep was needed as soon as possible. Will be glad to recommend this service to all of my friends and family because of the keen interest and knowhow of the work.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Very pleased about their service. They did a great job in explaining the process, and I was new to shipping. Only highly qualified drivers are involved. Our driver was very friendly and I was very comfortable with our car ships. Very reasonable prices, too. Thank you for an amazing shipment of my car.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The team is very qualified and offers outstanding customer service! Their knowledge, expertise, and guidance gave me peace of mind when choosing a transportation service from the beginning to the end. To help its customers, the team is efficient and flexible. The time and cost they offered for me were negligible, and the drivers of the transport were kind, friendly and respectful. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I called to inquire about shipping my car to Florida on a Wednesday. It was picked up the next day. It reached it’s destination two and a half days later. The booking agent was reliable. The truck driver was polite, reliable, and professional. Cost was about the going rate. Ask for Danielle.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

This is the only company that actually picked my car up! I called so many and they never picked up my car and they all stopped answering the phone! Budget Transport ALWAYS answers and is top notch professional and competent. Danielle is honest and attentive. Use this company!

Budget Transport Company Information