Find a Car Dealerships partner

Bonham TX

4.4/5 (136 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Bonham Chrysler

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Bonham Chrysler Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonham Chrysler?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonham Chrysler?

Original review: March 26, 2019

I bought my first car from Bonham Chrysler. The staff was really great to deal with. My sales gal Kim was awesome. Even though I am young, she treated me like she would treat anyone else. And she took time to explain things that I didn't understand. I am sending all my friends to her.

Original review: March 26, 2019

The entire experience was fantastic and I’ve never been in and out of a car dealership feeling so well about my decision. This dealership has a very big lot with tons to choose from so if you’re easily distracted you could easily lose track of time. Luckily, Vic helped me find the perfect car for me in a timely fashion and was very good at explaining every feature on my new Jeep. After I picked what I wanted, the paperwork was very easy, quick, and upfront. Everything I would be paying was broken down and explained very clearly where I had no confusion about my future payments. I felt like Vic and the managers answered my questions very honestly and didn’t try to hide anything (which is very common in other dealerships).

I could definitely tell I was at a country dealership because everyone was very nice and courteous and they’re very much is a very relaxed atmosphere in the air. I didn’t feel any kind of pressure throughout the whole deal. After everything was said, done, and signed, Vic took the time to connect my phone the Bluetooth and explain to me in detail everything my new Jeep did and got it connected to the rest of the world. I truly would have had no idea what I was doing if he hadn’t given me a crash course. I’ve had the vehicle for a few days now and I love it. Overall, a fantastic experience. Will recommend to all my friends and family.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Came out to Bonham to see Brandon **, on a used truck. Not only did he treat me like a friend he got me the best deal he could and made it so much more fun than any truck I've ever purchased. Highly recommend Brandon to anyone who needs a vehicle.

Original review: March 25, 2019

My experience at Bonham Chrysler was more than awesome, my salesman, Jimmy ** made my purchase one to remember, he stays in close contact with me and help me get in the ride that was the perfect fit for my budget and my needs.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I recently went in to talk with a salesman about the purchase of a new pickup truck. I was met by a young man named Taylor ** who was very polite and knowledgeable about the pickup I was interested in. I know I can be difficult to sell to but he was very patient and answered every question and made the experience easy and I believe he was interested in me being happy after the purchase and didn't just want to get a deal done. I would recommend Bonham Chrysler even though it is a bit of a drive out of DFW. I believe their deals are very tough to beat, and I would also recommend you ask for Taylor **.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Having already shopped online and in surrounding towns, I went to Bonham Chrysler to buy a new Jeep. They had the exact vehicle that I wanted at a price I could afford. Salesman Vince ** was very knowledgeable about all of the features of the Jeep and demonstrated how each one operated. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. Price and financing were very easy with no haggling as he beat the prices of all other dealers around. I needed to finance the Jeep with a company that would allow me to ship my Jeep to the US Virgin Islands. The finance man, Andres, worked diligently to fulfill my request and get me the best interest rate possible. All around it was a great experience with some great people.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I love my 2018 Jeep Renegade I purchased from Bonham Chrysler, my salesman Jimmy ** went above and beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend Bonham Chrysler, and if you want to have fun with your purchase be sure and ask for Jimmy **.

Original review: March 22, 2019

After doing some research online and inquiring about a new Challenger, Bonham Chrysler's Salesperson Vic reached out and gave me the numbers I needed to make a quick decision. He scheduled a time for me to come into the showroom and when I did I was pleasantly surprised at how easy everything was. Bonham Chrysler has great prices and Vic helped facilitate everything along the way. The showroom was nice and comfortable and every other salesperson there did not hesitate to smile and say hello. I brought my young son and Vic made sure that he had something to play with and was very good at keeping him occupied while we figured the deal out.

Going into the Finance building was also really nice, the finance manager that took care of us was very good at explaining all the numbers and warranties we could apply for and how it would affect our payments, everything was clear and concise and broken down in a way where even a math-illiterate person like myself could understand. I left that office feeling great and Vic was already ready with a drill to put my temporary licence plate on. I will make sure to tell all my friends and family about how easy everything was and I will be sure be back for my next vehicle.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Our salesman Jimmy ** was wonderful and he made the whole experience fantastic and super easy! The dealership and the finance department was phenomenal as well! We could have not asked for any better truck buying experience! We love our truck by the way!

Original review: March 22, 2019

I have purchased several vehicles from Brandon **. Every time it's fun and easy. He really does take the worst parts of buying a car and turns them to the best. If he doesn't know he will find out. Highly recommend Brandon for all your car's needs.

Bonham Chrysler Company Information