4.87/5

Auto Warranty Expired?

Bonham TX

99 Bonham Chrysler Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Bonham Chrysler had in its inventory a used Toyota Tundra pickup, year model 2002. The price for the truck considering the vehicle age, overall condition, and mileage, was very good. I was very interested in the truck and traveled from my home in Greenville, TX to Bonham (about 38 miles) to check on it. Keith **, a sales associate with Bonham Chrysler, met with me about the vehicle. He was very friendly, cordial, and did not try to fast sell me or up-sell me to another vehicle. When I test drove the vehicle, Keith and I both noticed a noise coming from the rear of the vehicle. The problem was diagnosed by the service department as two bad u-joints.

In lieu of them repairing the truck themselves, Bonham Chrysler decided to reduce the sale price of the truck to cover the cost of the repairs, and I decided to buy the truck in "as is" condition and do the repairs myself. Two days elapsed from the time I test drove the truck until the final purchase. During that time, Keith ** communicated with me frequently on the vehicle status and the decision to reduce the sale price. This was an excellent buying experience for a used vehicle. Sales Manager Joanna ** was also instrumental in making this an outstanding buying experience.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I had some great people helping me at Bonham Chrysler and would like to give them all a big Thank You! Thank you to, Mike ** in finance, Tyler ** who was my sales associate, and to Joanna ** in the internet department. You guys worked hard and got me into a vehicle where no other dealer has been able to. Very happy customer.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I came in and worked with Austin ** and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. He was so informative and helpful. I told him what I needed and the price I had to be at and he delivered without missing a beat. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

WOW! I was super impressed with Bonham Chrysler. Their staff goes above and beyond to help you and truly make sure you are happy. I want to thank Kelli ** who was my sales lady. Kelli was very helpful and always happy and smiling. Great time and I will be back. I can't forget to mention Joanna ** who I believe is one of the internet managers. You don't find people like her anymore. Bonham Chrysler is lucky to have the both of you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Thank you to Bonham Chrysler! What a great staff they have and it was such a pleasure getting to work with Jeremy ** in sales. Joanna ** one of the Internet Managers was super great and just so helpful. Finance I had the pleasure of working with a young man named Andres as well. I mean to tell you it was truly one of the best times I have ever had buying a vehicle. Dodge Durango and Bonham Chrysler will always be where I go to purchase my vehicles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonham Chrysler?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Treated with respect, I got what I wanted and the whole process was easy peasy, in and out within an hour I think... and I drove off in my dream car (2017 Ford Fusion SE) for less than I originally thought. I will definitely recommend.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I highly recommend Bonham Chrysler especially if a first time buyer. Great team. All very friendly and hard working especially Terra! I was looking for a new van with a lot of specifics. She searched very hard looking for the specifics I was needing and was very interactive even if over the phone! The whole experience overall was wonderful. Will go back for future purchases thanks to how easy she made it!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Did most of my shopping online, found the one I was most interested in at Bonham Chrysler. I worked with salesperson Kim **. I believe I got a good deal and Kim answered all of my questions. I would recommend Bonham Chrysler and Kim ** to anyone.

Original review: July 30, 2018

A big Thank you to sales associate, Kelli ** at Bonham Chrysler. Wow! What a great personality and had me laughing the whole time. If you are in need of a vehicle please call or go see Kelli, you won't be disappointed. Best experience I have had ever had at a dealership. Laid back, no pressure and the finance team was great as well. Shout out to JD ** in finance as well. Thank you both so much! #customerforlife

Original review: July 28, 2018

Go see Jimmie at Bonham Chrysler. I highly recommend him for all of your automotive needs. He was patient and courteous with us and knows his product inside and out. Best experience ever. In the future when I make another purchase I will definitely ask for Jimmie.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The sales associate Tara was great. She got us in and out in a timely manner. Very friendly and kind. I would recommend her to everyone I know who needs a car and I will continue to work with them in the future on my next car purchase.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Go see Juan ** at Bonham Chrysler! He is very well experienced and very patient with all my questions and helping me find the right vehicle that fit my needs. Great customer service and Thank you again Juan!

Original review: July 26, 2018

I highly recommend Dennis ** at Bonham Chrysler for all your vehicle needs. He listened to what I needed and was able to deliver the perfect vehicle for me that met all my needs. This was the second vehicle I have purchased and look forward to many more.

Original review: July 26, 2018

My experience with Bonham Chrysler was a great pleasure... The advice from their salesman Jason helped guide me to make a wise decision... He was helpful, courteous and offered his own personal experiences.

Original review: July 25, 2018

We really like getting the best deal, and Bonham Chrysler has the cheapest prices in the Metroplex. We recently bought a new Jeep from Kim **. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Kim. We really appreciate her honest, straightforward approach. When we purchased a used truck for our son, she steered us away from the vehicles she thought would not be safe and into something reliable, dependable, and safe for our son to drive. The finance department is also very easy to work with and got us approved at a decent interest rate both times. The atmosphere is very laid back and easy going, not a bunch of stiff necked, sleazy car salesmen. We can't say enough good things about Bonham Chrysler. We tell all our friends who are thinking about a new vehicle to shop Bonham first.

Original review: July 25, 2018

The salesman Joe ** was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend his service to all of my friends and family. He was upfront about prices and we never felt pressured to do something we didn't want. Very professional, best car buying experience!

Original review: July 25, 2018

Kelli was amazing. I was terrified that I couldn’t get a car & not only did I get one, it was brand new. I have never seen a group of people work so hard to make things happen!! I will tell everyone about my wonderful experience!! Thanks, Kelli and Bonham Chrysler!

Original review: July 24, 2018

I had the BEST experience buying my Jeep Wrangler from Veronica **. She was very polite and respectful about my wishes on the vehicle. Respected our time and was very patient with us. We will be coming back for the next vehicle we decide to buy!

Original review: July 24, 2018

I had a great experience with Joe **, he was the car salesman that helped my brother and I, my brother is fresh out of the Marine Corps. And needed a car and Joe was very understanding and helped my brother find cars that worked for him! We will definitely recommend this to friends.

Original review: July 23, 2018

2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited Purchase - The good people at Bonham were just all fantastic! From my first call to the final steps of the process we were treated with respect and professionalism. Juan ** was very friendly and helpful, as was everyone at this dealership, sadly this hasn't my experience at other places. All clearly understand what real customer service should be/look like. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking at making their next purchase to first look to Bonham.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I have been wanting to buy a truck for a long time. My credit is not that good, but I went to Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and they were able to get me approved. My sales guy was Joe ** and he was awesome!!! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to go see him at Bonham Chrysler. Thank you Joe!

Original review: July 21, 2018

Joe was great in attending us and showing us different vehicles. He was understanding and patient and very knowledgeable of the vehicles Joe showed us. Thank you Joe. We really appreciated your help and patience. If you need a car ask for Joe. He won't do you wrong.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Dennis ** at Bonham Chrysler IS the BEST Salesman I have ever dealt with from pricing to delivery. Dennis went the extra mile to fit the needs I had for the Ram 3500 I was needing. I had zero haggling over price, told him what it would take for me to purchase the truck and he said no problem. Dennis ** and Bonham Chrysler have my business both personal and company from here on out. They get a 5 star rating from me across the board from bidding to delivery.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I want to say when I bought my car in May 2018, Joe ** greeted me with a friendly smile. Once I explained what kind of car I was looking for, he showed me cars with my interest. With his knowledge and experience, he was able to sell me my car. He made my experience buying a car go smoothly.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I bought my very first car from Juan. He is a pleasure to work with and he’s taken care of me every step of the way. It’s been a few months since I purchased my vehicle and he is still there to answer my questions. 10/10. Would recommend.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Purchased a car from Bonham Chrysler. Rich ** was the salesman who assisted me, I hate the car buying experience, but he turned it into something I enjoyed. Extremely friendly, and professional unlike other salesmen experiences. He took the time to help me get the right vehicle for me. Very caring, and right on point, thorough yet fast. Best experience I've had. If only all buying experiences were like this!

Original review: July 20, 2018

I am in the process of purchasing a new truck. I recently test drove a new Dodge Ram. I was very impressed with Rich ** and the friendly and helpful manner he showed me during my recent visit to Bonham Chrysler. I will return there to purchase my next vehicle.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Wanted to express my appreciation for the assistance I received from Rich ** as I recently purchased a car at Bonham Chrysler. I have unique needs and personal tastes that can be challenging to meet. Rich worked with me to go through intricate details to arrive at the purchase that satisfied me. I'd recommend Bonham Chrysler in general and Rich ** in particular when it comes to shopping for an automobile.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I recently bought a car (Dodge Charger) from Bonham Chrysler. My sales rep Rich ** was awesome! He was extremely helpful in finding just the right vehicle to fit my needs. As a matter of fact I have him looking for me another vehicle to purchase in the near future. I am recommending Rich to all my friends and family. Go see Bonham Chrysler for all your vehicle needs. You won't be disappointed. Tell Rich I said Hello!!!

Original review: July 20, 2018

We were very hesitant about buying a car out of state, but our sales lady Kim ** made it easy. She was very informative and we were able to get most of the hard work out of the way through emails and phone calls. When we arrived to pick up our new truck, we were able to go straight to finance and finalize the paperwork and then drive home.

Bonham Chrysler Company Information