Find a Car Dealerships partner

Bonham TX

4.4/5 (136 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Bonham Chrysler

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Bonham Chrysler Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonham Chrysler?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonham Chrysler?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

At first I was so nervous about looking at cars just to see what was out there without anyone pressuring me and I found it at Bonham Chrysler ! Marii is very outgoing and such a delight to be around! She made shopping for cars easy! She’s very professional! I would recommend anyone to go visit Marii and get yourself a car that’s reasonable price for you!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I would definitely recommend Jennifer at Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep if you’re wanting to buy a good new or used vehicle. She works hard to get you a good deal on exactly what you’re looking for. Excellent at her job. Be sure and ask for Jennifer.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Brandon ** is the best salesman I've ever come in contact with. No matter what this guy will help you out and make everyone have a blast the whole time. Doesn't even feel like buying a vehicle. It's that fun.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I spoke with Jennifer ** several times about trading in my current vehicle and purchasing a new vehicle. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. Extremely professional. I’ve purchased a vehicle from Bonham Chrysler in the past and I will again. Looking forward to a easy fast purchasing experience with Jennifer ** at bonham Chrysler.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Quick to answer questions. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Joy to work with. Would recommend this salesman to anyone looking to get a great deal on a new or used vehicle. Definitely worth the trip to get a great deal.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I completely recommend Bonham Chrysler Jeep! The sales experience was awesome! Thank you Taylor ** for guiding us through the process and making it the best experience we have ever had! Taylor is very knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone!

Original review: March 27, 2019

I went to Bonham Chrysler to look at getting a new truck. My salesperson Kelli was great. Very knowledgeable & friendly. The finance guy Lance was great too. I really had a good time buying from Kelli and Bonham Chrysler!

Original review: March 27, 2019

Vincent was so awesome to work with! He made it super fast and easy. He kept my kiddos entertained and they didn’t complain not once during the process! It didn’t feel like buying a car AT ALL! Hassle free.

Original review: March 26, 2019

My husband and I purchased a new Dodge 2500 4x4 and Jeremy ** was our salesman and he made the whole buying process so much smoother. He has a great personality and is very welcoming, great asset to the company! We will definitely be coming back to purchase my next vehicle!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I bought my first car from Bonham Chrysler. The staff was really great to deal with. My sales gal Kim was awesome. Even though I am young, she treated me like she would treat anyone else. And she took time to explain things that I didn't understand. I am sending all my friends to her.

Bonham Chrysler Company Information