Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Acura

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

299 Acura Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2018

DO NOT BUY AN ACURA. I have a 5-year-old Acura with 55,000 - Garage kept. All of the so called leather is coming off the doors and has torn on the side of the drivers seat. I called Acura/Honda "goodwill" department and received a callback today saying it would cost $3600.00 but they will give me a discount and I can pay only $750.00. I have had Lexus, BMW, and a Nissan which were much older and never had a problem with the leather.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Honda Acuras are designed like a luxury car but with a reasonable dollar sign. They ride smooth. The 2008 Acura is compact but sporty at the same time. It's fully loaded, remote start. The color is a deep dark green, with the softest caramel colored leather seats. I love the leather seats. It's a sleek little sedan that looks sporty. I like how when driving, it drives so smooth. It's comfortable for long road trips and has the best gas mileage. But I might change how the cup holders and console are situated. I dislike how the memory setting for the seats work. It memorizes by size not by number. So I program the seat for me and it always goes to my husband's setting first because he is the bigger setting. I am programmed under number one, and he is programmed to number two. I still have to go through his setting before go to mine.

Original review: June 27, 2018

My Acura MDX is a really great car. It was used to us, but was a great buy and is still to this day running smooth. We take it to the dealership for maintenance. But I'd change the exterior color because there are a lot of the same models that are the same color out there on the road and in parking lots. But for a 2004 car, it's awesome. Even in the snow and ice! We always knew we wanted this model, we just had to wait for the right one to come along. They just hold up when taken care of. The interior craftsmanship has held up. Very safe.

Original review: June 23, 2018

This is my first time owning an Acura. My experience with it is a positive one. I love the all the features of the Acura, I enjoy driving my newly purchased vehicle. This vehicle is a luxury suv. It has navigation, XM radio activation, a sunroof, an awesome back up camera, and other amazing features that cater to the drivers need. But I would love for my suv to have a hatch that is motion sensored on the bottom of the car though, so that I can open to back hands free.

Original review: June 22, 2018

The Acura CL is the most reliable car I have ever owned. The only thing that goes wrong is the normal wearing of parts. It's a 1997 car and was totaled once, but I had it towed so a new transmission could be installed and it runs perfectly. For a 1997 vehicle it has automatic door locks so I can lock and unlock the doors from a distance. It also enables you to open your trunk as you approach the car, especially helpful when your arms are full of items. It has a sunroof which is always nice to have. The things that would improve the car are things available in today's cars, like a Bluetooth connection for your cell phone or a GPS that will give you directions. Heated seats would be nice and better speakers for the radio and CD player.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acura?

Original review: June 17, 2018

My Acura MDX drives very smooth and has excellent gas mileage. It has wonderful features which assists in driving. The seats are super comfortable and have warmers or coolers in them. It has a great entertainment package which is great for my backseat passengers. It has great sound and I was worried I would have to replace the factory speakers, but it works and sounds great. But I wish there were more functions on the steering wheel to control everything, including volume, bluetooth functions, etc. The power windows could be a little faster when going down or up too.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Acura RDX has been a very dependable vehicle until recently. We started having a water leak come from behind the windshield. It took a week for the Acura dealer to figure out where the leak was coming from. Also, when I drive over any bumps, it has always made a rattling noise and it's annoying! I wish that I purchased a Toyota RAV4 instead. Even so, I like the way the vehicle handles on the road and the comfort of the seats. It also has plenty of storage. I felt this vehicle was a good value as well.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Love my Acura RDX. Acura has great customer service and I have not had any issues with it since I bought it. It's reliable and stylish with features I love. I will definitely be buying another Acura when I decide to buy another vehicle. I love the backup camera. The technology package is amazing. I like having a built in gps. I like the driver one and driver two settings so the car is always set for my favorites when it recognizes my key. The gas mileage could be a little better though.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I have had a great experience with my Acura. I got it for a good deal and it has been reliable for over 5 years. I did have to get a new transmission, but if you take care of this car, it will run forever. I love my car and am so thankful I had such a great first car experience. I also like the heated seats and wonderful heat and AC. The car accelerates quickly and well, too. The transmission problems are really the only problem I have really had with this vehicle. But the car is otherwise very reliable and safe to drive. I have never felt in danger or like I did not get my money's worth.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have had a number of expensive nuisance issues with my MDX that I paid handsomely for. From day 1 it has had a slow leak in the tire that they say there is nothing wrong with. The driver's side window whistles and they say it is not 'a known problem' and nothing they can do about; and now most recently I was pulled over by the police for a tail light that was not working. I replaced the bulb myself, no avail. Acura says $500 for a new tail light assembly. What does it say about the quality of construction when an enclosed tail light assembly needs to be replaced??? I bought Acura looking for Honda/Acura quality. Very, very disappointed. I will be a returning customer. PS, additionally the Acura navigation system is the worst. Too hard to use; just use your phone.

Acura Company Information