ALCOLOCK Canada (Formerly Guardian Interlock Service)

Compare Auto Accessories

Research top Auto Accessories recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have a private breathalyzer for 20 years - a perfect baby sitter, raised 4 teenage kids with, take the car with the breathalyzer and have a good time. Drinkers do not like machines that restrict their ability to drive. There have been problems during the 20 years with the machines but the benefits outweigh the problems until now. Alco does not service ALBERTA any more, cannot get breathalyzer serviced any more, cannot get any business to remove machine. Alcolock does not return phone calls. As a private customer I paid 2000.00 dollars for it. Now I am faced with removing breathalyzer and worrying about a loved one drinking and driving.

I have had the ALCOLOCK installed for less than a month. Twice I have had to take it in for a reset at a cost of 65 dollars each time. I haven't had a drink of alcohol in over a year. The service center didn't know what set it off and apparently windshield wash, certain coffees, dentyne ice gum, air fresheners, after shave, perfume, bread are just a few things that will require a reset. No one tells you this on install. Just another tax grab if you ask me!!

It is dangerous because you can't use your windshield washer fluid 'cause it will detect it and lock you out. On a wet highway you need the fluid to clean your windshield if not you just as bad as a drunk driver. It is unreliable because it detects anything and everything which gives false reports to the ministry. It is unfair because these false reports can add to your time in this system at a financial cost to you. This system needs to be reviewed and upgraded if the ministry can't without a doubt distinguish between alcohol and other products this program to me is illegal. I like a lot of others look at this as a money grabbing program. We made a mistake like real people do. No need ruin us for it.

Have had the device on my car for 4 months now, get it off at the end of August. I feel bad for the people who have to have it on for a full year or longer. The first 3 months were fine, a few fails after using mouthwash and the morning after a night out but couldn't complain too much. Ironically mid to late July when I only had a little over a month left it start acting up.

Almost every morning it would say it couldn't connect to the ICU in which I had to get a wrench pop the hood and disconnect the battery in order for it to connect. It has since stopped but had to do it for about a week straight. I have been out maybe 3 times for no more than 4-5 beers on a Friday night, stayed at a friends, woke up the next morning and tried to leave around noon after stopping drinking 12 hours prior and it would take sometimes up until 3pm to start the car. I have been late for work, missed class (university) due to this device saying that I have an invalid sample when I know I felt nothing in my system.

The closest SPEEDY Glass where you get it serviced was about an hour away from my place so I would always pay for the 2-month fee so I wouldn't have to drive there every month. In June I paid my last 2-month installment and the next time I went in was going to be when I got it off in August. Unfortunately my starter blew about a week ago and I had to get it fixed. Called Speedy Glass, told them. They were fine with it so I went through with it. Upon turning the car on at the mechanic it said I had an early recall (for tomorrow) so I have to drive an hour out of my way and miss half a day of work due to pretty much nothing, and they can't do anything over the phone.

I understand some people on here will say well you learnt your lesson, your own fault for having the device on the car which yes is true, but this isn't as much of a learning experience as it is a nuisance on my everyday life after already paying 250$ every 2 months, installments, hassle of blowing etc. I shouldn't have to worry daily about if I'm going to be able to start the car due to the device and I shouldn't have to forbid myself from having a few drinks with friends hesitant that I won't be able to drive until 4 the next day. Really need to fix this and can't wait to get rid of it.

Only 2 reasons I'm not giving a 5 star: 1) I have failed twice in the morning after a night of drinks; 2) It sucks having to blow in it which is my own fault. As far as all the people saying they've been left stranded I have never even came close to this and don't understand it. Like I said I have failed twice in the morning around 10am and had to wait about an hour which was annoying but that's what the device is installed for. It's simple to blow in, sometimes I blow too hard/soft but the device notifies you which one you need to do louder. I've had it on since April 2016 it is now June. I get it off in August but the device does the trick, it's easy to use, and it's not a distraction at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ALCOLOCK Canada?

Reading these reviews are helpful to know I'm not alone with all this!! I've been following this God forsaken program down to the Tee and Haven't had any Alcohol at all and have had nothing but major problems! I've had this system for a little over 2 months having 2 more weeks to go! And now I'm getting constant recalls, lock outs and just got my first VIOLATION for getting the locks outs in the same timeframe! I get No help from customer service AT ALL!!! I'm so frustrated, SCARED TO DEATH and don't know what to do! I've never been in this situation before! Can someone please advise me on what I should do if they've gone through this? I'm trying to be so very careful doing the same routine, then that same routine stop working till I'm wondering if this system isn't setup to make you fail or have to keep paying more money!!! This is crazy. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

This device on a good day will only work occasionally. It is becoming a daily occurrence to not be able to drive the vehicle because the device will not allow. There has been no alcohol in system since September 2015 but the device still locks me out several times a day. This is so wrong on so many levels.

After reading many of these complaints, I am now convinced that it isn't just me with all these issue with my Ignition Interlock. I have had this device for 2 months now and between being stranded can't start my car having endless early recalls and as much as having to tow my car in. All these issue!!! NON ALCOHOL RELATED!!! I am losing work days, being majorly inconvenienced, lied to, treated very badly, hung up on, I want to fight back and start a!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM!!! Please message me if you had enough of being abused. This Alcolock system is defective.

This is very dangerous driving down highway hands free highway and then have to blow doing 100 km hr with full traffic. Now it keeps locking me out for no reason and leaving me stranded and when I call for assistance they are very rude and won't help. They just say call back in morning and hang up on me. Now I am stuck till Monday morning to get unlocked. I work in Hamilton but live in Windsor and have to drive there to work. So now I lost my job because of all the lockouts and being stranded. The cost of cabs and tow trucks and motels is just stupid. I don't know who runs this program but it is just a money grabber and a very bad system. Why? Get it to go to work and then get fired because all the lockout so they make money. There is no reason I should be locked out and my van stranded. I follow all their rules. Plus I can't drink due to a brain injury. I hope someone can look into this matter.

I assist my son to manage his Alcolock device. He has had a few problems understanding all the various complexities of the device. He required a reset for which I had to make a payment. I spoke with a young man by the name of Josh who was reluctant to identify himself. He told me my was "not a man" because I called in to set up the appointment for the reset and then berated me and slammed the phone on me. I called back to speak to a supervisor and was told by a lady that I was not permitted to speak to a supervisor without explaining my issue with her. It appears that these people are completely unaccountable for poor service. This program is sponsored by taxpayers and the user pays a monthly fee.

NO ONE IS SAFE ON THE ROADS WITH PEOPLE HAVING TO USE AND FOCUS ON THE ALCOLOCK BREATHALYZER DEVICE!! I'm not the one who got charged with the DUI however I'm having to deal with it everyday. This machine left me walking almost 7 kms today in the freezing cold. It's not the first time this has happened either. We live far in the country and it's such a feeling of hopelessness having to deal with this machine knowing full well I will be left stranded. I fear having to leave my house for this reason.

My husband hasn't drunk for over a year now. He wasn't even a drinker before that. He had had five beers at a work function over the course of 4 hrs and he blew over. Drinking and driving is unforgivable however what the courts put you through is punishment enough. Especially for a 60 yr old man with no previous charges of any kind. We've had the machine for six months. It is not user friendly at all.

Today, I blew in it, it told me to start the motor. I did. I got about 7 kms in really bad weather before it told me to blow again. I did and then it told me I was blowing too hard, tried again and it said too soft. This went on for about 5 minutes before it started beeping really fast so I pulled over and turned the ignition off. There were HUGE transports barreling by me. I waited for it to reset itself. That took another 10 minutes. I did this for 1/2 hour and just kept trying to blow to get it started. Never happened. Too soft or too hard.

I had to leave the truck parked on the side of the road and walk all the way back home. I cried the whole way. My neighbor brought my husband and I back this afternoon and sure enough after about 10 blows it said to start the motor. The truck is back at home but I won't ever drive it again. This is the 6th time this has happened to me.

I've spent over $400 on tow trucks and cabs for every time I've tried to blow into this machine and it says "too hard or too soft". I truly wonder how many people have died not only from accidents while trying to use these machines while driving but how many people have had heart attacks because of the stress they cause. Shame on the government for putting everyone at risk using these machines. I have no tolerance for people who drink and drive or text while driving but I will tell you that these machines are so incredibly dangerous that I believe a huge lawsuit needs to be launched on behalf of those of us that are being put in harms way due to these machines.

Being able to travel around the world for work, you have the privilege to experience the constraints people have to live through due to decisions or implements their government puts out. Hence, you automatically feel very lucky to be living in North America. There is freedom, good education, health care at your disposal, no death penalty and laws that are fair. Well, is it really fair sometimes? I have had the adventure recently of sitting in a car that was installed with an interlock. I asked the driver to give me a brief story. The driver said he made a mistake, drank and drove. Results was one year suspended license, a one day course for $600 and then installing the interlock for a year. It's a hefty price to drink and drive but he won't forget this again and I agree. But what fails is the interlock machine. Being in a wonderful country, you cannot believe the government will allow such a failed machine to be installed.

The system needs to be blown every 20 minutes or so. But there is a specific way to do so. Imagine blowing into a device while your driving and the device fails, you blow again and it reads too hard or too soft, resulting to endless beeping. Not only is it frustrating and annoying , it's very dangerous. The driver told me, sometimes you blow many times and you can't start the car because the machine can't read 'your breath'. Driver told me rather it was a blood tester instead because it's probably a one shot. Your citizens have paid their dues and yet you have them install a device that is so hard to operate. Is it because the government can't come up with a better solution so they install this failed device and endanger people when they drive? I think blowing into the device is fine, but when the device itself is a failure, why would you install it. You, who have approved this, have you tried this device yourself or you have and think it cracks you up?

I was charged with an impaired approx. 3 years ago and have had my interlock machine in since June 2015. Have had 2 new machines put in because the 1st was a faulty, and now I have a message saying "early recall". I have "blown over" 6 times this week. YET I have not had a drink since July 26th 2013.. I am vivid, as I see from other comments other people are feeling the same way...

I take full responsibility for my actions in the past and I am paying for it now. I don't know other people's stories but I am about $18,500.00 in the ground from this due to a bad accident and no medical coverage being taken care of throughout the accident. I believe I have paid my dues. I did the crime, and paying my time. But this extra little kick in the ass is so frustrating. Being sober for nearly 2.5 years now and having a people at the interlock place accuse me of drinking just twists me the wrong way... I am curious as to, if people have fought this extra charge since it is not "our" fault...? Wishing everyone else with these issues the best of luck!

When I got the DUI it was all me. But that interlock is crazy. I am working in cold weather. And the handheld seem to freeze up on me. 80 km in remote area for work. PINE BEETLE fall and burn. Cant warm up truck without running out checking on the handhelds beeps. And other day I had the dumbest thing happen. I was out skidoo trip. Was advised put stuff in cab not to be stolen. So I did and I had not notice saw had put little hole in a container of window wiper fluid. 4 lockout later I found it.

I missed my service appointment by accident. My car said, "Early recall 02 code," so I called and paid for the reset. I thought I was good. A week later the same thing, but this time the moment I reset the vehicle and paid again, it said I missed my service. They failed to tell me that when you reset your car it overrides the reminder built in for your service. Hmm...sound like they want you to screw up to take advantage of you. These people gain and won't help you at all. They want you to miss things so they can rip you off. I understand the reason for this whole system, but the way I've been treated for my mistake is ridiculous. It's like I`m subhuman to them.

Honestly I can't wait till I never have to do this BS again. These people have no compassion for anyone other than taking your money and telling you to ** off in a polite way. I'd love to meet the president so can smack him in the face just like I've been getting treated by their terrible staff. I hope they read this and I hope no one has to ever go through this. So PEOPLE, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE PLEASE or else you'll have to deal with all this BS from Guardian Interlock Service.

Garbage system, garbage people. Horrible service money grab. Thanks Guardian Interlock for making my life so much harder than it has to be.

I had this system put in my car 2 weeks ago. I take full blame for the dui. I however didn't get pulled over for eating and driving, perfume in the car or my wind shield fluids. It's not my fault, your stupid faulty system doesn't work probably but yet we have to pay 75 dollars to have the codes taken off. I got pulled over for a dui and that's all. Go make a better system before you make people pay for one that doesn't even work and then charge us more money for something that isn't our fault. I understand we signed up for it but you think we had a choice when our other option was not to drive for 2 years? You guys don't deserve to be operating with such a faulty system and very surprised you guys haven't been shut down just alone by your consumers. But I guess when we have no other choice we really can't say anything. But just know you guys win the award for the biggest scam in the world.

This device is an inhumane device. It is dangerous, causes mental distress and is very unpredictable. I cannot believe that this device has not caused any accidents. The fact that it is so unreliable in being able to blow/hum correctly when 5 minutes before blowing the same way was acceptable is beyond distressing. Knowing that the device can demand another breath sample not even 5 minutes after the last "acceptable" sample was supplied makes it very difficult to think about anything else! Is this safe driving??? No it is not.

This is mental cruelty beyond belief. I just got in my car after working hard all day and could not blow/hum correctly. To save me from having to spend all my wages that I just made that day to pay the price for an early recall reset (that can be done over the phone) I left my car at work before the demand for early recall showed up. I'm still not sure if all the failed attempts from not humming or blowing loud enough are just banked and when I walk to work tomorrow and try again it might only allow me one more attempt! What is this? This is wrong.

I haven't drank in three years, not a drop. The device went off as I was driving, picked up mosquito spray most likely. I got violated and now have to go to 8 months DUI school. This is not right. I have been loyal to the program and now it's going to cost me another $400. How's yours working??

I just had the ALCOLOCK interlock device just taken out of my car after 6 long months. My DUI happened in 2010 and my case finally went to court Dec 2014. So here I was on probation and wanted to get this device put in right away granted my license was still valid. I am at the Interlock location in Sunrise Florida not knowing that my license needed to be suspended first to which then I could apply for the hardship license is the day the interlock starts. I asked them if they could remove the device and I would come back once the suspension takes place. They said they could but it will be another fee on top of the $100 I just paid along with the reschedule fee. I was pissed so I said "just keep the ** in."

It was now January, no suspension and I had to go in and pay another $100 for calibration that still won't count because my license was still valid. I got in the phone and called my attorney to call the state of Florida to get this suspension started which they did in February. I got in for the calibration and the days start now. Thank God. The device to me was quite simple since I watched tons of YouTube videos on how to blow and hum at the same time. I am in my 3rd month when the device gave me a fail and I couldn't figure out why. The only thing I drunk before I left was some cranberry juice and I am thinking that was the issue so my time dropped from 21 days to 7. So I go in, had to pay $75 and explain what happened and they sent me on my way.

Now it's month 4. I am leaving work, did the start up test, passed. So I am stuck in traffic and decided to smoke my hookah cigar and the liquid got in my mouth. The same time it was time to test and it failed telling me to pull over, turn off car and wait 30 mins. I drunk all the water I had and started car with no problems. I go to place, pay another $75 and explain what happened and was told I will receive a letter from the state of Florida and if I get another fail I will get extended. I got letter and was told I had to go to counseling until the device was out and had to pay $25 a session - more money. I was thinking for these next two months I am going to live my life through that device. No eating, drinking anything other than water for the next 2 months which is what I did and I didn't have any problems and now thank God it's out and my car seems to be running better.

To everyone on here I have read all the comments and I really feel sorry for what everyone is going through because I know how depressing this device can be. The only advice I can give is to live by that device, drink plenty of water and have a water jug with you at all time in the car. No eating, putting on cologne until after you have shut off car and properly turn off device. You shouldn't have any issues. Until then good luck and this will pass. Good luck.

My device was installed in my car over a month ago and I have not been able to drive it since then. It just keeps telling me to blow harder or hum louder or it doesn't read anything at all. I suffered a stroke 1 year ago and perhaps that has affected my ability to operate the device effectively. The roadside breath tests do not involve humming but are apparently considered very reliable first time every time.

Even if I can get it to work when leaving my home, I am terrified to drive anywhere in case it doesn't work when I want to return. This situation is extremely stressful for me. I thought the point of the program was to prevent people from driving after drinking and not to prevent them from driving at all. I did my time with a license suspension and have paid through the nose in fees and fines but there seems to be no end to the punishment... I have had to cancel pre-surgery appointments because my device is not reliable.

I'm sending this in on behalf of a friend who has 2 interlock systems installed, one in his personal truck and another allowed by his employer in a semi. Throughout the duration of this time using these products he lost time (=money) not mentioning the stress the inefficiency of this product. In SK SGI speaks of drivers that are being distracted being charged etc. From my experience driving with "A" this product is very distracting. Yes he understands it was his fault in having a DWI but I'm concerned in the safety of others like myself when I know people using this product have so much difficulty and no one seems to answer to it. "A" has only till May 8, 2015 when these items will be removed, at a charge of $50.00 each, although SGI has allowed these to be removed as soon as he's back from North Carolina as it left him/semi sitting on the side of an interstate.

He had 3 breathing machines plus numerous plastic heads and thankfully did eventually get started. It was this incident that SGI felt safety was becoming an issue and advised they'd have it removed. Sure he has to pay for his DWI, which he has through numerous fines. I don't understand why he has no recourse to Guardian for lost time, stress, and he'll still have pay to have them removed. This company is making money to start and okay that's the requirement, but to the people using this product it seems very unfair what they have to go through.

Basically any time I have had a problem and called Alcolock, they were not helpful at all. And tried their best to frustrate me also with scripted answers. Then I finally got a guy in a good mood. Basically he said all of the aborts and potential lockouts from the inability to properly read the sample stem from the outside climate and anything to do with what you have eaten or imbibed (nothing new here). How to get around this is; try and always blow while indoors but not in your car. This obviously screws you while blowing in motion. I find opening my window and replacing whatever air was in my car usually helps. Finally, the only way to control your breath itself is to keep a non alcohol based mouthwash (ya right) or fill your car with 2-4's of water, and start gargling before every blow.

Keep in mind, we are drunk drivers, the scum of the earth. People literally equate us to murderers, even if most of us aren't felony DUIs (I was pulled I blew a 1.0). So Alcolock doesn't have to help us, because society says it's okay to treat us like dirt. There will no help for us until a lawyer gets caught, has go through this, and gets sufficiently pissed off enough to want to make change. Unless of course someone wants to start an online petition, in which case I'm pretty sure all of us plus our loved ones who suffered because of this would sign...

I've had the device for 9 months. The first 7 months, no problem, the last two months nothing but random fails. Get in the car, pass, go to the gas station across the road, fail 5 min lock out, 2 15 min lock outs, pass, start driving, fail, pull over and turn off engine message, 5 min lock out and then pass again. Days like this all the time, at the Dr's office, come out, fail - 20C walking home. 6 hours later try again - 2 more fails then a pass. This is ridiculous and beyond frustrating!

I have had zero alcohol to drink in months. They then told me their device failed 3 times when tested in my car and told me something in the car was triggering it. Detailed car, and for 2 weeks, no incidents, other than the device cracked for second time. The unit would come totally disconnect when I picked it up to do a test while driving. Again they blamed me, telling I was yanking on it!! Replaced with a 3rd unit, also cracked at the bottom. 3 days to go and more fails for no reason.

This has caused so much undue stress, missed appointments - can't schedule anything, never knowing when I'll be left stranded in -30C weather. Service is terrible, technician is a total arrogant JERK. They accept no responsibility - stock answer "the device is detecting alcohol and will not trigger unless it does". Total crap - there is no alcohol, NOTHING but WATER in the car! Someone has to do something with these people, their system is so totally faulty. Not right, not fair!!

As directed by the court I had the unit installed in my vehicle to obtain a license. I couldn't find any companies in my area and found Alcolock online. After speaking with a salesperson they directed me to the closest installation and assured me that they had no problems with false readings as I am facing a prison sentence if convicted again. The service people installed a wireless device.

I had problems from the first day with the warm up mode disengaging on its own and causing a missed test, which generates an occurrence report and a charge for service. That happened at least six times in two months. False positives happened four times in the same period because of soda, after shave, fueling the auto and windshield washer fluid. The last time I went to two police stations before I was able to be tested and couldn't get a breathalyzer but a field sobriety test. Many times the two units would not communicate with each other causing an occurrence report.

After the last issue I decided to have the unit taken out and the people at the service center told me they would not unless I had a letter from the Judge. I had to explain to them it is my choice if I want the unit to drive and I don't want to drive. It was a horrible experience and made me sick with worry wondering if the unit would fail me. I have made the choice to wait another two years till my suspension is up to drive again - that's how terrible my nerves were. I am much happier walking or riding my bicycle or calling on a ride. Save yourself hardship and find another company.

The concept of this machine is to measure the alcohol level in one's breath. This machine reacts to any and all substances in the air. ie: windshield washer fluid, pizza, perfumes, gasoline fumes, toothpaste, the list is endless. Consequently it shuts users vehicles down unjustly, and if it does it twice in a row the user has to

make an appointment to go in to their service depot at their convenience, pay a fee $75, lose time from work - another cost factor. I would like to know how they are allowed to have such an inefficient machine installed into the ignition system of any vehicle. A machine that is obviously used as a money grab machine, which is installed in thousands of vehicles. Obviously the Govt, benefits as well. Why???

My boyfriend voluntary put the interlock in his van. The judge said he didn't have to have it put in because my boyfriend wasn't driving, he was sleeping. But he still got charged with care and control. And lost his license for a year. This ridiculous device is completely faulty. Too many service charges for doing nothing wrong. I can't count the amount of times we were locked out for no reason. We had it removed December 12, 2014. The lady in the office was so rude and she lied to us. She said go for a coffee they won't be ready to remove the device for an hour and a half, we said no. We were the only ones there. Not even two minutes later the tech, came out and took the van in. It took only 20 minutes to remove. She just wanted to inconvenience us. (RUDE). The van has been sitting since December 12. It would turn over but not start. Whatever they did to the wires has caused this so today we had it towed to a garage and we are waiting to hear from them. (More money because of interlock.)

I admit like most people that has left comments that I admit that I did receive a DUI which is of course a clear lesson learned. I some major concerns. There is only one facility in Calgary to deal with this servicing this device. This makes it very time consuming and costly to obtain service. The staff is indifferent to any concerns raised - in their opinion the device is flawless. Obviously it is flawed if it cannot tell the difference between windshield washer fluid and ETOH, or an energy drink, or food, or mouthwash, etc.

It is almost impossible to reach any staff member. They are often out on smoke breaks and let the office phones ring repeatedly without answering them. On one occasion I left my friend in the car and they said the staff member was on a personal cell phone call of nearly 20 minutes while I waited. In an emergency situation you are routed to the call center in BC which tells you to call Alberta where there is a promise for a return call within 24 hrs. This is useless when stranded on Deerfoot Trail with cars flying by you at 120K. The calls are not returned either in my experience. $65 for ten minutes work to clear the code for an early recall is insane. What a cash grab.

After my device was downloaded and showed fails, I was provided the opportunity to provide rational for the fail (washer fluid on a very sloppy day) and was told it would be forwarded to the government for review. After calling the government they confirmed that they never received that part of the report and that it was not the first time that day.

There is no way to defend yourself in the event of a fail. In my situation on Deerfoot, I drove to the police department and asked for a breath test and they could not unless I was placed under arrest. The officer did give me his card and said he would confirm that in his professional experience I did not appear in any way to have been drinking. This is actually worse than being guilty until proven innocent as there is no way to prove your innocence.

The device behaves inconsistently in cold weather - sometimes it will not boot up at all and have to bring the device indoors to warm up. Lots of fun with people and work waiting for you. While I agree that this program provides a valuable service it is far from perfect. I hope new devices are being trialed that do not report false positives which have very negative impact on peoples lives. Staff members should empathize with clients (yes we are still clients) and not be short and rude.

I have the Guardian interlock device and it is just junk, fails me all the time for no reason. Pop and body spray set it off, window washer fluid will also then you get it serviced and they ask why you have fails. And that's the scam. They can say you were drinking and stick more time to you. Their system is faulty, just read the reviews. They're all pretty similar.

Alcolock ignition interlock device- I live in Fl and to get my hardship license reinstated I have to install the iid in my car. I had an appointment today to get iid installed, but I had issues with blowing properly into the device. The device kept saying abort, hum too low, blow harder, etc. I was totally frustrated. To get device installed in my car, I have to blow 6 times perfect before they can install device. I have an appointment tomorrow again so hopefully it works out for me.

First of all the Alcolock device was obviously designed by someone residing in a warm climate because it cannot handle the cold weather. Therefore why the Canadian government would choose this particular device is mind blowing. The device is unsafe as it asks you to blow into it while driving and at the most inopportune times. The device is so flimsy, and every time something goes wrong, you have to take it in and pay money. This is a money grab and nothing more. Shame on you Canadian government for adopting this program and not something better.

ALCOLOCK Canada (Formerly Guardian Interlock Service) Company Profile