Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Fidelity Warranty Services
1.58/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Fidelity Warranty Services

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

190 Fidelity Warranty Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 10, 2019

I bought a brand new 2019 Honda Civic and knew the wheels were prone to bending due to being 20 inches with a 30% Aspect Ratio on the tires so I bought Fidelity's coverage. Sure enough I hit a massive pothole and bent a wheel a month after buying the car. The next day, I also picked up a screw in a different tire that was now leaking slowly. I went to the dealer and started the process. Due to the $$$ of the repair order Fidelity had to send out an adjuster to verify the damage. They only cover a rental car for one day, no ifs/ands/ors/buts. I got a rental car for one day and returned it and in the end Fidelity paid for it. That being said, it took the adjuster a few days to come out. That was the biggest hiccup.

Adjuster signed off, Honda ordered my parts, I have a new wheel on my car and a new tire that replaced the punctured one. I purchased the Premium coverage for $700 and the repair order was $1800 so it paid for itself. You get a different person every time you call Fidelity. You can't schedule an appointment with the adjuster. You just have to drop your car off and wait until one comes by. That was annoying but they paid for everything.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Thank you to Tevin and Fidelity Warranty Services for honoring a "carefree car protection" service contract that I purchased in 2002 when I bought a new Honda Odyssey. The warranty provided a substantial refund if I did not have need of the Collision provision (I didn't; no Collision). But the car company from which I had purchased both the vehicle and warranty closed, unknown to me. And I had not understood or presented the warranty directly to Fidelity. I believe that Fidelity actually took over the warranty from a previous company. I'm not sure of all details here.

What I am certain of is this: I received exceptional support and immediate response from Tevin **. I cannot say enough about how his kindness, professionalism, communication, customer advocacy and responsible follow-through helped me immensely through a difficult time. I commend Fidelity Warranty for their willingness to work with me, their ethical response, and the obvious, highest standard of care through their representative, Tevin.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

This is the best 3rd party warranty service that I have ever used. It's almost like a factory warranty quality. I have a very expensive Audi and I am glad I bought this warranty. I picked the top of line platinum coverage for a coverage of 7 years. 2 years later, my car required a repair which was surprisingly expensive, almost 14k! Fidelity stepped it, got everything approved by my independent mechanic (who has never worked with fidelity before), paid and now my car is as good as new! They even cover my Uber rides as part of the service. Absolutely amazing experience. And I have this warranty for 5 years more! I will never buy a used German high end car again with Fidelity warranty. Thank you!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Despite all the negative reviews, I had nothing but good things to share regarding Fidelity and how they handle my warranty claim fast and effectively. They all but my $100 deductible which I was responsible for per my contract agreement. Fidelity is also reimbursing me for 5 days of car rental charges associated with me having to get a rental car until my vehicle was done. I would recommend them to all and am happy with their services and customer support services all around!!

Original review: July 28, 2019

I bought an extended warranty for my 2013 Grand Cherokee through Fidelity, my warranty expires this September, I brought my car to the dealer in June because of an air compressor problem. Was told the warranty company (Fidelity) needed to be contacted related the the dollar amount to fix it ($3500). An adjuster came out to see the car and approved the compressor hose to be fixed but not the compressor. The service advisor noted that this is a temporary fix and would not hold. He argued back and forth for almost a month to no avail, so now I have a temporary fix on my car and a warranty that will be expiring and I know I have a $3500 repair coming sooner or later. Based on this company's 1 1/2 star rating I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem. Choose a different extended warranty company if you actually want something fixed correctly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fidelity Warranty?

Original review: June 1, 2019

Endurance Vehicle Service seems to be a subsidiary (they said) of Fidelity. I can only assume my info was sold to Endurance. Anyway, I received a letter that seemed specific to my protection plan telling me the plan is ending and if I want to reapply, the cost of the plan is going up. Too bad I can't share it here. Anyone would read the letter as specific to their auto coverage. Turns out after calling the 800 number, it was a mass marketed, generic letter, that did not apply to my coverage. Worse, the agent I talked with in trying to understand what I needed to do was terse and impatient, refusing to help me understand the letter. He hung up on me! I'm clear that Endurance and Fidelity are in no way bothered by negative reviews. I am going to the KIA dealership and say "shame of you" for selling a product that does business in an intimidating, coercive manner. I don't expect the KIA sales manager to be the least bit bothered either but at least I've spoken up.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I purchased a brand new Jeep JKL Wrangler with a 3 year warranty. The dealer sold me this contract and SAID if I did not use it in the first 3 years, it was fully refundable minus a cancellation fee. THIS is not the case. I sold the jeep the first year, and only received 75% of the warranty price back. The company says you can use it from DAy 1, and I said.. "WHY would I use your warranty over and above the Jeep full warranty?" SCAM - Stay away.

Original review: May 1, 2019

READ THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING IT!!! In my opinion, it is definitively not worth the price. Please be aware that this company will only reimburse you for a rental car for the exact amount of time it takes for the mechanics to actually have your hood open. YOU are responsible for paying for your rental car while the shop has your vehicle waiting for the part(s) to arrive. My car was in the shop (for a warranty approved repair) for 7 days, I paid out of pocket for my rental in advance thinking I would be reimbursed. I received a check (weeks later) for $105, that's only 3 days of coverage. I also have to chase down my check and call and email multiple times before I got a response. Just be aware...

Original review: April 26, 2019

My Audi dealership sold this plan through Fidelity as a 7 year 100,000 miles warranty without explaining the first four years had already been in effect with the previous owner. When I purchased my 2012 A7 the $5900 charged basically covered three years. This appears to be a common practice with Audi dealers using third party vendors primarily Fidelity. My advice is steer clear of their offer and seek coverage yourself. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I purchased a tire warranty from them through Audi Princeton NJ for my leased S5. Towards the end of the lease I had the car inspected and was told I had gouges in my tires. When I turned in the car to Princeton Audi they took pictures, sent them to Fidelity. After 3 days a Fidelity inspector looked at the tires and determined there was nothing they could do, claiming they were too worn. After 3 years I only put on 23,500 miles well below the 30,000 I was allotted. THIS WAS A COMPLETE SCAM! Don't ever purchase a warranty from this company. Second time this has happened with the same company. Audi, Volkswagen shame on you.

Fidelity Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Offers 5 extended warranty packages, all with coverage for fluids, rental car, towing and travel expenses, plus financing and transfer options. Get repairs done at over 6,000 authorized service centers in the United States and Canada.

• Options: Fidelity has many different plans, including vehicle service contracts (VSC), maintenance plans, gap protection and more.

• Deductible options: When they sign up for protection, consumers can choose the amount they want to pay for their deductible. Options are $0, $50, $100 or $250.

• Lease coverage: Many warranties only cover vehicles purchased outright, but those who lease face significant financial penalties for wear and tear. Fidelity has a solid program in place to help lessees recoup their entire security deposit.

• Transferable: Fidelity’s VSC’s are transferable if the original purchaser sells the car during the coverage period. A vehicle service contract may help increase a used car’s resale price.

• Mechanic choice: Customers can choose from over 6,000 authorized repair facilities in the United States or Canada. They can also choose to go to a repair shop that is not authorized by Fidelity if the mechanics have the appropriate certifications.

• Best for: car buyers and used car dealers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
      Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Fidelity Warranty Services Company Information