Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Fidelity Warranty Services
1.58/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Fidelity Warranty Services

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

190 Fidelity Warranty Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Fidelity replaced my transmission with a refurbished transmission that blew up less than 500 miles after it was installed. AFTER sending yet another refurbished transmission to the dealership, the dealership calls to tell me that the transmission cooler lines need to be replaced and that Fidelity said it was not a covered part. I was livid, my first thought was that the lines were ok before the faulty transmission blew up, and I definitely felt the faulty transmission they sent to have installed was the cause of the problems with the lines...

Well after speaking with several Reps at Fidelity, still no satisfaction, they won't pay for the damaged lines and that's that. I didn’t do my due diligence before purchasing this Warranty from Circle Hyundai, but after the fact, I see all of the NEGATIVE REVIEWS on Fidelity and I wish I had purchased my warranty from a more reputable company. If you are looking thru reviews to decide if you are going to purchase a warrant from Fidelity, do yourself a favor. DONT!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The rep for Fidelity was present, teaching the dealer how to use the (fancy) system for processing the warranty coverage. Right then, I started reading the

reviews and realized... The Fidelity rep goes into comments about my mom... Can't make this junk up. The rep explained that people write bad things when they don't get what they want - duh, or what they bargained for! Wouldn't do business with them under any circumstance nor should you!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

My car was fixed with no problems and my portion of my deductible was paid successfully but Fidelity will not reimburse my 5 day rental charges per my contract agreement as stated. I wrote a good review before receiving my reimbursement back which I now regret even writing. This company gives you the runaround and refuses to pay what's in the agreement. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau for nonpayment.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I purchased the Platinum Plan with a brand new vehicle. Two years later, the starter failed. I end up having to get the vehicle towed and over to a service center. The service center called Fidelity and gave them all the information including prices. Fidelity refused to pay the price for the repairs and only offered to pay half of the labor and roughly 60% of the cost of the parts. Really!? I paid thousands of dollars for the platinum plan and yet I'm stuck paying, not only the deductible, but also the leftover balance of several hundred dollars and the cost of the tow (because I didn't want to leave my vehicle in the middle of the street while I wait 2 hours for approval). Save yourself the headache and get an extended warranty through someone else.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

The passenger side actuator is not working correctly on my car. I called the dealer and they told me I have a warranty with Fidelity. I called to check coverage and this company told me the actuator was not covered under my plan, even though the contract clearly states the coverage for the actuator. I called them just to check something else and all of a sudden my contract was a Gold and not a Gold Plus. BUYER BEWARE, do your homework before purchasing a warranty with this company. Make sure you keep your original paperwork and read the fine print!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fidelity Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I purchased a Gold Coverage Plan for our 2013 Audi Q5. A year later the driver's side CV joint failed. The Gold Coverage plan specifically states that it covers "Constant velocity joints; slip joint; front wheel drive axles/half-shafts and wheel bearings" But they declined coverage. The customer service representative said they declined it because the CV boot had a crack in it and all the grease spilled out thereby causing the failure in the CV joint. And guess what??? The boot is not covered or specifically stated in the agreement, therefore they can't cover the failure in the CV joint! Having had several front wheel drive cars the main cause of CV joint failures starts with the boot failure. What consumer would think to ever ask that much detail before you spend $4800 for an extended warranty? NO ONE!! What false and deceptive advertising!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Before purchasing a 36-month warranty I asked what coverages under Fidelity Services platinum Plus are not covered under a new 36 month Toyota Camry warrant. Their answer was silence. Judge for yourself.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I’m reading some of these ratings, and I believe that some of the negative has to do with the shop and their communication with the warranty company. I bought a used 2011 Audi 2.0T and 2008 Audi A8 L from Denver Audi. I rarely ever buy extended warranties but Audi’s are expensive to fix so I purchased the Fidelity extended auto warranty, I believe the Silver package. I take all of my cars to Aspen Auto Clinic of Jet Stream in Colorado Springs. About a year ago I had deal with a minor issue on the A8 and Fidelity took care of the problem, I had to only pay my $250 deductible on a $1500 repair. A month ago, my Audi A4 started sputtering, and the car just died. Had it towed and got the bad news that I need a new engine. $14k was quoted by Aspen, called Denver Audi for a second quote and they said $17k. This car had 110k miles in it, so worth $14k at best.

Aspen has Fidelity in my records, gave them a call, and although it took a bit of convincing, Fidelity sent a brand new, tag stated a June 9, 2018 built date, 3 year 35k mile warranty on the new engine through Audi, they took care of everything including miscellaneous gaskets, installation, etc and all I paid was $250 on what ended up to be a $12k bill. Plus they covered a rental car for the entire 2 weeks to have the car repaired. I will always buy a Fidelity extended warranty especially for higher end cars that are expensive to drive. Aspen did go back and forth with them but at the end of the day, the combination of the 2 companies have been amazing and easy. Well worth the money and convenience. If you have a Fidelity warranty, make sure the service center is accredited and has a relationship with Fidelity or knows how to work with warranty companies.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

This company is a joke, beware and DO NOT BUY warranties from them. I bought road hazard tire/wheel protection with a car a few years ago. Have never had a claim, until a couple weeks ago I hit something on the highway. Tire was dead, got it to the closest shop I could and got the tire replaced. Long story short, a few weeks later I had the car in for service, told them there was a shudder when driving and they tell me the wheel is damaged. I had them contact Fidelity for coverage on a replacement wheel, now five days later and a lot of effort on my part and zero on Fidelity's part, they've denied the claim twice.

Every time I call to speak to my representative I get the runaround, when I do get in touch with him he says he'll call back or contact the dealer. I was even told at one point it would be covered and they'd tell the dealer then a day later when I called the dealer to see when I could pick the car up, the advisor told me my claim had been denied again. Lot of wasted time five days without my car and still no wheel. They are claiming they won't cover the wheel because I already got the tire replaced. So, to sum up: I already replaced the tire so they don't even have to replace that, just the wheel, but they won't cover the wheel because the tire was already replaced. Makes a lot of sense.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I’m not sure if I should be mad at the dealership or the warranty company or both? I was told my “extended” warranty would be 7 yrs 100,000 miles from date of purpose. Surprise it was 7 yrs 100,000 miles from manufacturers date. Who does that? So basically I paid for 3 yrs 50,000 miles? Seems like that should be illegal. Is there no class action lawsuit against this company and their false advertising? Even the people servicing my car thought it was 7 yrs 100,000 miles from my purchase. They printed out on my service documents that the warranty was good until I reached 151,000 miles. Now I need a major repair and guess what it’s not covered! Shame on the dealership. Shame on Fidelity. Shame on me for believing the lie!!! Stay away. Require that the everything is in writing and signed by the dealership rep. Read - Read- Read front and back!!!

Fidelity Warranty Services Company Information