This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Caring.com provides resources for seniors and their caretakers. The website helps caregivers make decisions regarding senior living facilities, memory care, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, in-home care and hospice options. The company connects caregivers with senior care experts and educational resources.
Caring.com is a popular resource for families and caregivers looking for help with care decisions for their loved ones. The service is free, and the company is paid through referrals to facilities.
- Variety of care services covered
- Expert guidance
- Location filtering in search
- Information can be overwhelming
- Does not provide verified reviews
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Caring.com?
Caring.com is a website designed to give caregivers information and options regarding the care and well-being of the seniors in their lives.
Finding the right care for your loved ones is not a task you can take lightly. Choosing the best type of care for an aging parent, sibling or friend can be emotionally overwhelming and leave you with a lot of questions.
Caring.com serves caregivers in multiple ways, including educational resources, directories, healthcare advice and a variety of senior-based services. From the website, you can find information about:
- General senior care
- Memory care
- Senior living
- In-home care
- Caregiving resources
Caregiver resources on Caring.com include guidance and information on medical alert systems, Medicare, estate planning, caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease and how to cope with caregiver burnout.
Senior living listings on Caring.com
Caring.com’s website gives caregivers a broad overview of their senior living options. The company publishes reports on the best and worst senior living communities and provides information on different types of senior living arrangements.
- Assisted living is for older adults who need low or moderate levels of assistance. These facilities provide help with daily living, including housekeeping services and medication management. Assisted living facilities strive to provide an environment that feels like home, and the average cost to live in one is around $4,000 per month.
- Independent living is for seniors who are more self-sufficient and still able to lead an active and independent lifestyle. This is a popular option for seniors who want to maintain their independence and do not need assistance with daily tasks but want to be part of a community and have access to amenities like fitness centers, pools and resident lounges. The average cost for independent living facilities is between $1,500 and $6,000 a month.
- Nursing homes are for those who need 24/7 care. These facilities take care of the medical and physical needs of their residents and help them with basic tasks like feeding, bathing and medication management. The average cost for a room in a nursing home is around $7,500 a month.
Caring.com is a free resource for seniors and caregivers. There is no cost to access the website and no need for individuals to pay for an account. Caring.com makes its money through referrals to senior care communities, strategic partnerships and other sponsorships. These multiple streams of income allow Caring.com to offer all of its resources and guides at no cost to you.
Caring.com gives caregivers access to detailed cost information, photos for assisted living facilities and resources to help find private and government programs to assist with the cost of senior care.
- How does Caring.com choose the companies it lists?
- Companies partner with Caring.com and pay Caring.com for referrals. The reviews listed for each company are individual and subjective to the reviewer. Caring.com does not endorse or manage any of the reviews or listings for the companies on its site.
- What content and resources does Caring.com offer?
- Caring.com offers directories and contact information for assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, nursing homes, memory care facilities and retirement communities.
- Does Caring.com verify customer reviews?
- Caring.com does not manage reviews, and the company does not guarantee or verify the accuracy of the opinions shared by individual reviewers.
- Does Caring.com offer listings for all 50 states?
- Yes. The company provides information and resources for residents of every U.S. state.
Is Caring.com legit?
Caring.com provides reliable information based on location and connects caregivers to family advisors to learn more about the options for care facilities. While the reviews for each senior care facility are not monitored or verified for accuracy, caregivers can get an idea about the pros and cons of different care options from other people in similar situations. Caring.com is a trusted resource, and we recommend it for those caring for older adults.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Caring.com Company Information
- Company Name: