Find the Best Assisted Living in Beaverton, OR
Top 7 Beaverton Assisted Living Facilities
|Canfield Place||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted and independent living in a pet-friendly facility in Beaverton. Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, medication and activities such as fitness classes.
|Farmington Square Beaverton||Read Author Review|
Offers pet-friendly assisted living, respite care, hospice care and memory care in Beaverton. Provides housekeeping, laundry service, transportation, medication management and daily assistance.
|Greenridge Estates||Read Author Review|
Offers personalized assisted living in Lake Oswego. Provides assistance with medication, bathing, hearing, wounds, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry and transportation.
|Hearthstone Senior Living||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living, respite care, memory care and independent living in Beaverton. Provides scheduled entertainment, including music performances and exercise classes.
|MorningStar of Beaverton||Read Author Review|
Offers independent living, assisted living, memory care, day programs and short-term stays in Beaverton. On-site dining room, chapel, theater, salon, fitness center, patio and sunroom for residents to enjoy.
|Oswego Place by Bonaventure||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted and independent living and memory care options. Provides a calendar of activities, 24-hour care, weekly classes, club meetings, housekeeping and laundry services.
|Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living in Beaverton. Provides on-site dining, social events, religious services, volunteer opportunities, daily assistance and medication management.
Benefits of assisted living in Beaverton
Choosing whether to live at an assisted living facility in Beaverton is a significant decision. There are a lot of benefits to receiving care in Beaverton:
- The Oregon Department of Human Services regulates and issues licenses for Oregon assisted living facilities to make sure they have proper care for older adults.
- Beaverton experiences all four seasons, with relatively mild summers and winters. Temperatures don’t often fall below freezing, and there is minor snowfall in the winter. Summer temperatures are usually in the 80s, with long hours of sunlight.
- Beaverton has several hospitals and health care providers, including Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center and Providence Health & Services. Providence ElderPlace is an all-inclusive care program for older adults.
- Oregon residents are not subject to state income tax on Social Security income. Income from retirement accounts is taxed at state income tax rates. Though pension income is taxable, certain income thresholds qualify older adults to claim a credit. Oregon has no sales tax.
How much does assisted living cost in Beaverton?
The cost of assisted living in Beaverton ranges from $2,200 to $5,500 per month, on average. The assisted living facility cost generally includes:
- 24-hour supervision
- Three meals per day in a group dining room, with modifications for special diets
- Assistance with personal care (e.g., bathing, dressing, eating, toileting)
- Medication management
- Health care coordination by a nurse
- Recreational and spiritual activities
- Linen and laundry services and/or washers and dryers
- Transportation services
- Behavioral support
Costs range depending on the specific facility you choose, whether you need a higher level of care and the amenities of the community. Many facilities offer payment plans or flexible pricing structures to help residents and their loved ones afford the cost of assisted living in Beaverton.
Beaverton assisted living FAQ
- What is assisted living for seniors?
- Assisted living facilities provide services such as 24-hour supervision, assistance with daily care and medication management for six or more residents in homelike settings. These communities are for older adults who need help with daily activities.
- How does one pay for assisted living in Oregon?
- Residents and their families have multiple ways to pay for assisted living in Oregon. These include using private savings, long-term care insurance and Medicaid long-term care services. Oregon’s Aging and Disability Resource Connection website has information about funding assisted living in the state.
- Who qualifies for assisted living in Beaverton?
- Each facility has its own admission requirements. State law requires an initial screening to evaluate the potential resident’s needs and preferences. The prospective resident has to provide information about previous living arrangements, emergency contacts, service plan involvement, financial and legal relationships and health care providers. They must also undergo a resident evaluation of health and mental status.
- What Beaverton regulations protect older adults in assisted living facilities?
According to state law, each facility must provide a “Bill of Rights” before you or a loved one moves in. It must state the resident has certain rights, which include:
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- To select or refuse services
- To participate in development of the initial service plan and in changes to the plan
- To be free from neglect, financial exploitation and abuse
- To be free from physical restraints and inappropriate use of psychoactive medications
- To be able to communicate with anyone privately and to have access to private use of a phone
- To have a safe, homelike environment
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Beaverton assisted living community information
Farmington Square Beaverton provides assisted living, respite care, hospice care and memory care. Staff members work with residents and loved ones to develop an individual service plan. Personal care services include daily assistance with bathing and grooming, mobility assistance, incontinence care, medication management, safety checks, mealtime reminders, assistance with eating, periodic nighttime care and coordination with outside care services. Amenities include three meals daily, 24/7 on-site staff, housekeeping and laundry, transportation, cable hookup in each suite and a full calendar of activities. The facility is pet-friendly.
- Located in: Beaverton
- Address: 14420 SW Farmington Road, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Phone: (971) 238-7487
- Website: farmingtonsquare-beaverton.com
MorningStar of Beaverton welcomes adults 55 and older for assisted living and memory care. Amenities include three chef-prepared daily meals, private dining room for entertaining, bistro, chapel, theater, salon, fitness room, art studio, fireside library, spa bath, gardening, walking paths, laundry, scheduled transportation, sunrooms and an outdoor patio overlooking wetlands. Wellness programs and activities are available, along with 24-hour care staff. Memory care suites are available for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia. MorningStar Senior Living also operates a community in Happy Valley.
- Located in: Beaverton
- Address: 14475 SW Barrows Road, Beaverton, OR 97007
- Phone: (503) 917-3827
- Website: morningstarseniorliving.com
Greenridge Estates provides assisted living. The needs of each resident are assessed by a registered nurse and staff to develop a plan to support their lifestyle goals. Personalized care services include medication management, bathing assistance, reminders, hearing aid assistance, incontinence management, wound care, escorts during meals and coordination with doctors. Amenities at Greenridge Estates include weekly outings, restaurant-inspired meals, weekly housekeeping, laundry service, 24-hour staff, an activity program, transportation and more. Small pets are allowed.
- Located in: Lake Oswego
- Address: 4 Greenridge Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Phone: (503) 635-8818
- Website: greenridgeestates.com
Hearthstone Senior Living is an intimate community that specializes in assisted living, but also provides respite care, memory care and independent living. Activities include book clubs and lectures, exercise classes and group outings. The facility has a 24-hour fitness center and landscaped walking paths. Hearthstone Senior Living has two communities in Beaverton.
- Located in: Beaverton
- Address: 12520 SW Hart Road, Beaverton, OR 97008
- Phone: (503) 641-0911
- Website: hearthstoneseniorliving.com
A Leisure Care community, Canfield Place offers independent and assisted living. Assisted living services include activity and social planning, dressing assistance, bathing assistance, incontinence care and medication management. Activities include group outings, premium dining, fitness classes, brain fitness classes, volunteering and learning opportunities. All residents receive daily meals and housekeeping. Staff includes 24-hour awake staff, a registered nurse, visiting podiatrist and visiting physical therapist. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi, and the facility is pet-friendly, with pet care available. Leisure Care also has facilities in Portland and Sherwood.
- Located in: Beaverton
- Address: 14570 SW Hart Road, Beaverton, OR 97007
- Phone: (503) 626-5100
- Website: leisurecare.com/our-communities/canfield-place
Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills is an assisted living facility located near Beaverton’s natural scenery and a short drive away from the town center. The company offers a lifestyle program called Celebrations that comprises events, activities and educational opportunities to foster happiness and longevity. Amenities and activities include restaurant-style dining, a private dining room for entertaining, social events, transportation, religious services, volunteering and resident council. Services include assistance with daily living tasks, life enrichment, coordinated rehabilitative care, medication management and cognitive stimulation. Prestige Care also has assisted living facilities in Tualatin, Portland and Milwaukie.
- Located in: Beaverton
- Address: 4525 SW 99th Ave., Beaverton, OR 97005
- Phone: (503) 520-1350
- Website: prestigecare.com/location/prestige-senior-living-beaverton-hills
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.