2. Medical Alert Systems

4.7/5 (296 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Philips Lifeline

Philips Lifeline medical alert systems come with location tracking, fall detection and monitoring from a trained team of care specialists. The equipment is easy to install and customizable to your needs. Both landline and cellular systems are available, and you can personalize your response plan and emergency contacts with the U.S.- or Canada-based response centers.

Pros

• No long-term contracts
    • Simple setup
    • Multilingual operators

Cons

• Cancellation fees
    • Activation fees

Bottom Line

Philips Lifeline helps people stay independent inside and outside their homes. Its devices are simple to use, and it doesn’t require any commitment. However, there is a one-time activation fee in addition to the monthly rate.

Philips Lifeline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: July 2, 2021

I feel more secure now than I did before I got my Philips Lifeline device. It's a lifesaver to protect myself. The reps at Philips tell me to call every so often to check the device. They're always courteous and nice. When I call to check, sometimes it takes them a while before they answer the phone. But when they do, it's always nice. They’re good. I did use the device in an emergency but the help got here before the emergency people did.

Philips Lifeline response

Phyllis, Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and glad we could be there when you needed us. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: July 1, 2021

I'm very satisfied with my Philips Lifeline. When I run it, they always are right there. The people were always polite. More than five years ago, my husband was having a heart attack and I pressed it. They came and they helped me out because I couldn't do anything for him. I use a wheelchair. That was closer to me than where the phone was too. So, that really helped me out a lot to save his life. They stayed on the line until somebody came too. Because they knew I was upset, they stayed with me the whole time.

I have told many people about the device. It's a great device. It's good for anybody to have, especially if they're alone. It's great because it even works outside. I take my dogs out and if I press it, it goes off and it works even if I'm outside. If you're alone and need help, you can always get it. You can press that button. If you just need for them to call someone so you can get help for whatever is wrong, they're right there for you.

Philips Lifeline response

Dolores, We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. This must have been a frightening experience and we are happy to know we provided your husband the help he needed. Please be well, safe and take care.

Original review: June 30, 2021

My Philips device seems to be working fine. Once in a while, somebody will call and want me to check it. They want me to push the button and see how long before they called to check on me. It usually takes them about 30 seconds. As far as the device, I don't know if anything can be improved about it unless it would be a farther distance. I got a chicken house that's 125 feet from the house. I have to go out there daily to feed and water my chickens. The machine won't work that far away from the house. Other than that, it fits wonderful. I wear it on my neck.

Philips Lifeline response

Kenneth, We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to discuss with you other options that we have in regards to a different button. If you are able to reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-635-6156 they will be able to assist you. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: June 29, 2021

We've been using Philips Lifeline for a long time and I'd recommend them. As far as customer service, you can’t beat it.

Philips Lifeline response

Leonard, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are thankful you have been part of our family for a long time and glad you are happy with our customer service. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Having my device makes me feel better knowing I can get help if needed. I don’t know it's there. I've also got along wonderfully with the agents. One time I tripped over a chair and fell out on a concrete porch. I cut my head and I was taking medicine and bleeding like the dickens. I went to my neighbors and they helped me. I punched my button and she called everybody.

Philips Lifeline response

Ila, We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are sorry to hear you fell but are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the help that you needed, we are always here for you. Please be well, safe and take care.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Philips Lifeline is good. We got it because of my mother's health.

Philips Lifeline response

Justine, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we will always be here for your Mother. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: June 28, 2021

The representatives from Philips are very pleasant. I really don't like the necklace thing around my neck, but it's all right. It doesn't hurt. I wear it anyway. My son thinks it's very nice that I wear it. I had to use it one time. I couldn't reach my son. I wanted to get in touch with him, and that was the only way I could think of to do it. I mashed the thing in, and they came on and somebody in the company called him. I never needed my device very much, but it was very reassuring when I did have it.

Philips Lifeline response

Jane, We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are glad that we were able to be there when you needed us. We are happy to discuss with you other options that we have in regards to a different button. If you are able to reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-635-6156 they will be able to assist you. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I’ve been very happy with Philips Lifeline. I had one problem when I had to call and the service was great.

Original review: June 27, 2021

Both my husband and I got Philips Lifeline devices. I haven’t fallen in here recently, but over the years, I have fallen about three times because I have fractured both ankles, and so I try to keep my device kinda close in case that something goes wrong like that. My husband doesn't wear his necklace though. I told him to put it on but it's hard to get him to. But it's not heavy. It’s very light. At times, the device comes on and it says to put it at another place in the house. After so long a time, it’s the same thing. It says something about the power. It’s not enough power or something and I didn't know what to do because I've tried it all over the house like this. Other than that, I feel like it's a good help.

Philips Lifeline response

Josephine, We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. If you ever have any questions about the equipment please call us at 1-800-635-6156 and we are always happy to assist. Please be well, safe and take care.

Original review: June 26, 2021

The reps call once a month and check the medical alert device. All I have to do is push the button and then, the phone rings and the rep would say that it is to check my alarm system. I would go into my bedroom where the device is and push the button. The rep would say that everything is fine and it’s working normal. It's a fine machine. It's nice to know that it is working in case I ever do need it.

Philips Lifeline response

Eugene, This is very nice to hear this type of review and we are happy that we can be there for you. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Philips Lifeline Company Information

Media

VIDEOS & IMAGES
    AWARDS & CREDENTIALS
    iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
     World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009