2. Medical Alert Systems

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5
100% Free Activation*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Philips Lifeline medical alert systems come with location tracking, fall detection and monitoring from a trained team of care specialists. The equipment is easy to install and customizable to your needs. Both landline and cellular systems are available, and you can personalize your response plan and emergency contacts with the U.S.- or Canada-based response centers.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009
Philips Lifeline Learn More

Philips Lifeline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: April 23, 2021

When I fell down and I wasn't able to get up again, I hit the button and it wasn’t long when a policeman was here. They got the code to my door and they helped me get back up. Everything went well. I’m well-satisfied.

Original review: April 22, 2021

I accidentally pushed the button when I was cleaning my kitchen. Immediately, the girl answered and I apologized and she said that was okay and it was all over within a matter of five seconds. It works fine on that occasion. It's a nice thing to have and I'm glad I have it.

Original review: April 21, 2021

I had Philips a while back and I liked them. But I canceled to go with someone else. Then, it was $90 a month, so I went back to Philips. I've used my button a couple of times and Philips' reps are alert, they come quickly, and if there's anything wrong, they let you know. The last time I used the device was when I went to reach for something behind my desk and the desk moved and I went down and broke my collarbone. I hit my button and they called me immediately to find out if I had fallen because I wasn't near the machine. Then, the fire department came immediately. All in all, I feel a lot better that I have Philips and their price is right. So, I'm quite happy with them.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I had fallen and wasn't moving around too well. My daughter-in-law ordered me the Lifeline and I had that ever since. I love it and I feel very secure with it. But I take it off when I go to bed at night because it bothers me. I put it on my nightstand then it's the first thing I put on in the morning. I've been overly satisfied with it.

Original review: April 19, 2021

I feel more secure since having Philips Lifeline and so does my son as well as my granddaughter. When I started off with it, I didn’t like it because every time I moved the wrong way, it went off and people were knocking on my door. But now that I've got this one that I have to push if I fall, it's more comfortable and I like it. I know that I have it if I fall, I can push the button.

Original review: April 18, 2021

I'm 80 years old and I still do some custom carpentry work. I love my work and I work away from home a lot. I needed a medical alert device because sometimes I don't always have somebody with me. Philips Lifeline's price was right, so I thought I'd use it and I've been happy with it. Although I don't like things hanging around my neck, that's the way it works. When I accidentally nudge it, I usually get a call back within five minutes, seeing if there's a problem. It is always a good test, but then I'm wondering what they're calling me all about.

Original review: April 18, 2021

The Philips Lifeline works sometimes when I don't need it to. It's sensitive. But when I fell, that alerted them and the police came, helped me up and everything went well.

Original review: April 17, 2021

The device arrived. Setting it up was a breeze. I hardly knew I was wearing it. I charged it when the warning light advised me to and had a nice chat with the pleasant lady who spoke to me from the device. I have had few other less taxing experiences in life.

Daniel

Philips Lifeline response

Daniel, We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback. Please be well, safe and take care.

Original review: April 17, 2021

They call me and say it's time to test the device. They tell me to push the button and they come on, and I tell them that we're just testing it. They always say it's fine. Having it gives me a little more secure feeling.

Original review: April 16, 2021

The device is only a safety measure and it's kinda expensive for something that we really mostly don't need. Also, I don't like the fact that it has to be charged. I keep seeing the model on television that says it doesn't have to be charged. I wish this one I have didn't have to be charged. I have had some trouble with that in the past one time and they changed it out for me. One time, it stayed on the charger for hours and hours and hours and didn't completely charge. It didn't say it was charged.

Philips Lifeline Company Information