2. Medical Alert Systems

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5
100% Free Activation*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Philips Lifeline medical alert systems come with location tracking, fall detection and monitoring from a trained team of care specialists. The equipment is easy to install and customizable to your needs. Both landline and cellular systems are available, and you can personalize your response plan and emergency contacts with the U.S.- or Canada-based response centers.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009
Philips Lifeline Call Now Toll Free (855) 552-6939 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Philips Lifeline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: March 25, 2021

The device is very easy to use. When you press the button and they answer, they’re right there. They’re very excellent. They're very friendly as well.

Philips Lifeline response

Margaret - We appreciate your kind review and providing this valuable feedback. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 24, 2021

I’m really getting tired of the calls that I get and the spam things that Philips Lifeline is ready to mail me. They’re calling and saying, “We have an offering to mail to you right now.” Also, the last guy who came to install something broke my sewing thing. He was all over the place, making sure that it reached as far as it should. At the time, we were doing a lot of crocheting, and I had a stand. He knocked that over for me. But that was the last time that they installed. They don't do that anymore. They just send you the kit. Luckily, I have caregivers that put things together for me.

I’ve had my device for 20 years and I make a lot of use of it. I've used it many times. Originally, my son was connected to my lifeline. Whenever they called the ambulance, they called him. But then I stayed out of the hospital a couple years, and I was proud of myself. But it turned out he got tired of all the scam phone calls, and he deleted a whole bunch of numbers including that one. Now, we figured out a different system for contacting.

Philips Lifeline response

Ruth, thank you for being part of our Family for 20 years, and taking the time to share this feedback with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are sorry for any frustration, and please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any concerns you have. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 24, 2021

I like the button. It's faster than 911 on my finger. We call and the ambulance and the firetruck come. It doesn’t take them long to get here when I mash that button up, which they told me not to do. Also, the reps are nice to us when we call.

Philips Lifeline response

Rosa, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It’s good to hear that you are happy with our representatives along with the response time. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I call in once a month for the once-a-month check-in. I'm really glad that I have Lifeline because just in case something happened, I know I'm okay. I shower with it. It tucks in into my bra and it's fine. It doesn't show under my sweaters. It's comforting to know that there is something here that's available and that there is help right there.

Philips Lifeline response

Susan, thank you for providing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad that you wear your button all the time, that you test once a month, and find your service comforting. Please take care.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Everything's going well with Philips Lifeline. I test my device every 3rd of the month and the response has been immediate. I wear it around my neck and it's been perfectly comfortable.

Philips Lifeline response

Lesley - We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service. We appreciate your review and providing this valuable feedback. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I have used my button in other people's houses. That certainly helped when my neighbor fell. I called the ambulance using Lifeline and we got a good response. The emergency people were here in a very short time. The device is always a worry 'cause it's very sensitive but it's okay.

Philips Lifeline response

Dolores - Thank you for this valuable feedback. We are happy to hear we were able to assist your neighbor in a timely response. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I checked my device this morning and the response was very quick. I have the neck version and it's very comfortable for me to wear.

Philips Lifeline response

Eve - Thank you for this valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that the response was quick and the button is comfortable for you. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 21, 2021

I was satisfied with the Philips Lifeline. Last month, I fell and broke my hip and my wrist. They responded within a reasonable time.

Philips Lifeline response

Mary - Thank you for your valuable feedback and glad we were able to assist you. We do wish you a speedy recovery. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 21, 2021

The team has always tried to be helpful. I check my device every once in a while and they always answer. I know that I can access my device for help if I need it. It has been very good for me.

Philips Lifeline response

Sally - Thank you for your review and happy to hear this has been good for you. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: March 20, 2021

The quality of the Philips Lifeline is okay. However, it takes a little too long to get connected to somebody for help. Other people have said the same thing. But the people that come on have always been nice.

Philips Lifeline response

Janine - Thank you for your valuable feedback as we take this very seriously. If you would like to discuss any of these concerns please call our customer service department at 1-800-635-6156 we are happy to speak to you. Our goal is to answer all calls as fast as possible. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Philips Lifeline Company Information