2. Medical Alert Systems
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Philips Lifeline was the first to provide a personal alert service in North America and has remained the leading medical alert service in the U.S. At the press of a button, we enable fast, dependable, around-the-clock access to a Trained Care Specialist based in North America, who can respond quickly and dispatch the help you need. Our AutoAlert fall detection technology, available with both our in-home and mobile systems, features smart sensors that can identify most falls and quickly notify a Trained Care Specialist – even if you are unable to press the help button. Since 1974, more than 7.5 million people have counted on Philips Lifeline medical alert systems – and more than 200,000 healthcare professionals have recommended them.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009
Philips Lifeline Call Now Toll Free (800) 594-0862 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Philips Lifeline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: July 17, 2020

When I need to use my Philips Lifeline, I press my button. So far, I've gotten along fine with their reps. Philips' service has been okay.

Original review: July 17, 2020

I've had a heart problem. My daughter was working at that time and I was by myself so I needed an alert device. I have Philips Lifeline right around my neck. It makes me feel better knowing that I can just smash a button and I will talk in it. I used it once or twice and asked a question. They were quick to respond and they talked really nicely to me and answered my questions. I feel safer that I can get somebody immediately and I don't feel like I'm alone anymore.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for taking time to provide this review to us about your Philips Lifeline Experience Mary. We are glad you wear your button and that you feel safer having the service. Please be well, and take care.

Original review: July 16, 2020

My Philips Lifeline is good. I feel more secure knowing that it's there. I'm alone and if I fall, I know that somebody is gonna help me. If I didn't have that and I fell, I could be lying on the floor for days and nobody would know. When I fell outside, Philips sent the police and the ambulance. Because I was outside, I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't answer it. I couldn't communicate with the communicator thing. There was a guy that was blowing out the snow in my driveway and he was the first responder. He helped me up and I really didn't need any extra help. But it was good knowing that Philips would do that. The only thing is the device is probably not as good as having the one that has the communicator right on the next thing. That would be more efficient because you have to be within distance of the communicator in order to really use it.

Philips Lifeline response

Jocelyn, thank you for taking time to provide this review to us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad you wear your button and that you feel more secure having the service. Please be well, and take care.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I have a Philips chair on my stairs. My family had also researched that's why I got Philips Lifeline. It's no better than any of the rest of them and it does cost more, but it's fine. I wear it all the time. I leaned against something and it went off one time. Another time, my little great-granddaughter was here and she pressed it. Their response time was within a minute.

Philips Lifeline response

Lucille, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad you wear your button all the time. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions you have. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: July 16, 2020

Philips Lifeline was a referral for my mother. A friend and her mom had it. My mother feels more secure having it. Once it goes off, their response is good. It seems the price keeps going up though. It's been up like $20 a month since she's been with them. Now, it's up to about $50.

Philips Lifeline response

Joney, thank you for taking the time to provide this review to us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad that your Mother feels secure having the service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service department at 1-800-635-6156 for your billing questions. Our best yo you and your Mother, please be well, and take care.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I fall down a lot and I feel good having Philips Lifeline. It's very important to have it. I was by myself when I fell on the floor. I warmed up some leftovers for my dinner, walk across to the microwave to my icebox, and fell. but I managed to get up and call my daughter, so she came over. I didn't think it was serious enough to use my Lifeline. But, I depend on them and I'm glad I got it just in case I can't get ahold of my kids. Their reps were right there really quickly when I used it.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I've had my Philips Lifeline for such a long time and I wear it all the time. It’s good quality and I haven’t had any problems with it. I know that I can get help if I need it. That’s the main thing.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for using Philips Lifeline, and taking time to provide this review to us about your Experience Jane. We are glad you wear your button and are happy having your service. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: July 15, 2020

When I made my Philips Lifeline go off while testing it, Philips' team responded quickly. I've had my button for a year now and it has been okay. I wear it out periodically.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I got Philips Lifeline from a hospital in Montgomery. It was not Philips at the time that I went with it. I had one incident with it where I fell. But when the call came to my children, they didn't recognize that it was Philips Lifeline and they didn't answer it. It happened early in the morning around eight o'clock and they said that it came from a city that was wway off, so they thought it was not a call they needed to answer. It was just not clear and they told the people at the time that what came in on the telephone needed to be clearer as to what it was. But as far as getting answers when I check my Lifeline every month, I’ve always gotten an answer.

Original review: July 14, 2020

My niece was here one night and said her mother-in-law has the Philips Lifeline, and that she and her husband would go to the phone and connect us up. My husband lost his neck piece but he always wore it every day.

Philips Lifeline Company Information