Pepco

Maryland

Compare Utility Companies

Research top Utility Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been trying to resolve an issue with an account I had closed in Dec 2013 or Jan 2014, had the property razed after getting due permission from PEPCO, and yet keep getting past due bills for amounts from $17.00 to $900.00 since November 2014. No amount of phone calls are resolving this issue despite the Customer Service Reps reading all the notes and shaking their heads in disbelief. Each time - I am told a Supervisor will call me (have given them my cell phone number so many times, after I realized they transposed a couple of digits for the home phone).

Mr. Watson - if you are reading this - please note your seven business days to close this case and get back to me have passed many days ago. I will write a longer review a little later as I have to run an errand. I just received another collection notice for yet another amount $40.82, as the one I received earlier for $91.44 was paid "under protest", but they VOIDed the check and refused to deposit it when I send them a letter by Certified Mail - informing them about how I was being dragged for so many months without resolution - on an account that did not exist. .

I've been a Pepco Customer for about four years. The whole four years have been a nightmare. Every year they ask for a deposit! Which never goes towards my bills! Then when you call them to ask about the deposits or any questions in general they are very rude! If you ask to speak to a supervisor it's like it pisses them off so they hang up on you or they put you on hold and never come back. I had read previous reviews about their horrible customer service and I agreed with every statement that most reviewers gave. This company takes too much of our money to be this bad, it needs to be fixed immediately. But I guess when you're a company of necessity you can get away with treating your customers crappy!!! I'm taking my business elsewhere.

My bill from Pepco is $9,478.56. This is no typo. Before I begin I first want to go back to 2000 and the millennium. When technology started to evolve and Flat screen, Xbox, PlayStation, energy saving appliances came out Pepco had analog meters everywhere. So when it was time to calculate kilowatts those meters went bizzerk. To cover up Pepco set up a system where there was estimated bill and actual meter reading. To compromise for estimated reading they would say they took the average of previous bill and estimated the upcoming bill from the averages. Yes this was a great idea but the initial average were all invalid since the meters weren't accurate from the beginning.

The second reason the reading were inaccurate was from the pressures from the trees and power lines working overtime to produce power. In Maryland Pepco services nearly 900,000 customers. In order for actual meter reading for almost million customer there has to be a large number of meter readers. My question is where are these so-called meter readers? How many Maryland customers have receipts from meter readers? Not many cause it was all made up! This is part of the reasons why deregulation took place. Pepco was running out of excuses for clients and the government.

Now the new thing for Pepco to validate bills was smart meters. Putting smart meters on your air condition to keep track of how long your air conditioning was running since the summer was designated as peak season for energy. It was a mastermind plan for Pepco to validate high charges to consumers. The smart meters took the place of the mythical meter readers that were taking actual meter reading. The problem with the smart reader now is radiation. How do you think Pepco can receive information from your house to their office? One answer RADIATION!! Jeopardizing human health to validate a bill. If these meters are so beneficial to the consumers. Why haven't Pepco taken the time to relate to customer how the meters works or how to read the meter? Why? Cause it's about the MONEY!

Speaking of money let me start to about my ridiculous account! First before I began I have to say I haven't paid my bill in 3 year. I have had periodic energy assistance though. The main reason that I haven't paid was simply I didn't have it. Pepco set me up on a budget plan for $540 and $640 a month. I understand that I should have paid something but to me it didn't make sense to pay a little and still was being charged enormously. Why pay 200 and being charge 500 or 600. At this rate I will always be in the rears and steadily accruing interest. So now Pepco has let my bill grow to almost $10,000. I'm kind of glad of my disconnection because if it didn't happen they would let it go to a million and my kids would be left with the misery of paying.

My last days leading to my disconnection Pepco sent a notice saying pay $8756 by the 19 of September. So to stop my disconnection I informed Pepco that I had a newborn child 3 weeks in age and of life support equipment that in the house. In the medical form it state that within 30 days of Pepco receiving the medical alert the customer must come to a agreement of unpaid bills or balances. Pepco did not honor this and cut my power off on the 28th. This wasn't the only thing that Pepco didn't want accountable for. When my power was shut off I immediately went for energy assistance since we are low income family.

My energy assistance rep called Pepco and asked what was the status of the account. The agent replied active (twice!!) And a 55 day hold was placed on the account from Pepco so the powers can stay on! When I got home the powers was OFF and I called Pepco back. When I called back Mrs. ** in the credit department said it was a "GLITCH" in the system and "We took your 55 day hold OFF" and rudely said "What you think you was GOING to do anyway in 55 days?" How is that customer service? My next move was to contact the Maryland Public Service commission and the People's Council of Maryland. These two are a great agencies for consumer but with representing Pepco there nothing they could do either.

This has been a real headache dealing with this nonaccountable company that Pick and discriminates against their consumers. What Pepco won't tell you is that energy is mainly made up of a free natural resource! WIND. They hide behind distribution charges that we the consumers suffer from. I hope Exelon have done a thorough investigation of their merger cause very soon Pepco is going to be revealed as thieves to the community. Those that are on payment plans for years won't see it but the new generation are smarter than Pepco thinks. You owe us Pepco.

Many lawyer are intimidated of touching this matter but in due time it will be that one that not afraid. The writing is on the wall! Pepco must Go! This company is unethical to the livelihood of the community! And for the people that are suspect that the rate height in Philadelphia this will not go unanswered. This more examples of Pepco greed! Are they giving you a more reliable or power energy supply? If they say yes make sure they show the consumers of Philly how it better. Pepco We the People are coming for Justice!

Over 7 years ago, Pepco switched out our meter after we reported the meter stopped working. Mind you we reported this issue right away because we already knew about Pepco's questionable practices and we wanted to avoid problems with them at all costs. Unfortunately however, little did we realize that we were about to start a 7 year downward slide into the rabbit hole.

As much as I would like to describe in detail everything that happened, the story is so complex and convoluted that I'm not sure if an attorney would want to take on this case. Long story short, the company claimed that they swapped out our meter not once but twice in about a 2 month window. We did not see any evidence of 3 meter IDs on our accounts page (i.e. the broken meter's id, the first new meter's id, the second new meter's id) so we contacted the PSC. After much back and forth, the powers that be decided that we should be charged ~$500. Where did they get this number? Did they really install 2 new meters like they claimed? What is it we really owe, if anything?

Fast forward to today... Pepco is trying to add penalties/fees monthly when we don't pay the full amount including the disputed amount. So far our only recourse... And I highly recommend that others consider this approach before hiring an attorney btw... Is to: Contact your local congressman's office about your Pepco issue. Contact the Maryland senator's office in Annapolis. So far the people at these offices seem reasonable and are willing to work with you independent of the PSC. If more people called these offices and opened up cases, I'm sure that something can be done. I wish you luck.

Pepco overcharged me. They claim that I used 400 kWhs more electricity last month than I have ever used in 5 years. I can't get anyone on the phone who can help me. They just redirect me to a line where I leave a message and they promise to call me back within 1 business day. I have left 3 messages a day for the last 2 weeks. No response. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pepco?

This company cannot be reached on the weekends. When attempting to pay online the website cannot be opened either on Firefox or on Safari. I cannot figure it out. It happens all the time. All I want to do is pay my bill. You would think such a large company would make it easier for customers to contact them on the weekend online. This is not an emergency -- they have agents available for that but if you want to speak with customer service you have to wait until Monday through Friday during their weekday business hours to reach them. Do they think that customers only do business on the weekdays? Frustrating beyond belief. As I said, it happens ALL THE TIME!

All Pepco does is overcharge people. They never want to work with you to make an arrangement. I absolutely hate this company... I was laid off from my sick child - needs medicine and they don't even care to work with me... all they wanna do is take your money. I hate this company for what they're doing to my sick child.

I have been in business for 2 1/2 years. Pepco have been robbing me blind since day one and they're getting worse by the month. I have paid Pepco well over $2000 in the last 3 months, when you call to have them audit your account they hang up on you. Each operator information is different and totally off from your bill statements and automatic system. They are the worse in PG County Md. I know something is going to happen to these thieves very soon because too many people are complaining about their Pepco bills. It is RIDICULOUS...

12/15/15 I moved from a huge 4-bedroom single family home where we had 6 occupants in PG County MD to a 2-bedroom condo 3 occupants in Moco County MD. Pepco charged me a $500 deposit which was supposed to be paid in installments. First bill in January came and I paid $888.00 in all. Then I get my February bill for $565.00. RIDICULOUS. There is NO WAY IN HELL I consume more energy in this small condo w/ 3 people vs the large 4-bedroom single family home.

Calling Pepco is a waste of time. Customer service rep basically told me that there is NO WAY their meters are inaccurate because they're "smart meters" and that maybe I should stop using my dishwasher... I'm beyond upset and feel helpless. At the end she broke my payments down but still will I face $400-$500 monthly bills!? What are we to do as consumers when NO ONE listens? I can't afford it... I feel helpless. My thermostat is at 69 always. We sparingly use the dishwasher and wash 3 loads once a week. It's unfair altogether and makes no sense. Can anyone please give me advice on what to do?

After getting on the budget billing program, my husband I have had one bad moment after another with Pepco. No matter how many times we complained nothing was done. We have asked many times to be removed still nothing. We always ended up paying more money. We thought we had an agreement with them to pay the regular bill plus $90.00 toward what they said we owed them. Until last month, when we did not have enough to pay the full bill of $390.84. So, we paid the bill in two parts $195.42. The second payment was paid on Feb. 1st. We received a cut-off notice a couple of days later stating if we did not pay $881.58 by February 10th our service will be disconnected. Our actual bill is only $267.32. Do Pepco think we have money tree in our backyard?

I am confused as to why I have to pay a $1.95 fee now to pay my bill online. That is ridiculous! My bill is not being paid late, so I don't understand. I feel like now I have to pay to pay my bills, whether I pay for an envelope and stamps, pay to pay online, or pay by phone. REGARDLESS I'M PAYING!

I moved into my new home in July 2015, I never received a bill from Pepco so I called customer service to be told the reason I did not get a bill is because Pepco had problems creating new accounts for the month of August and I would not be penalized. I received a call telling me my security deposit was $1,080 so I called and spoke with a young lady who sent it to the finance dept and they lowered it to $330.00 which was fine and I was appreciative. I got the first bill in November and it was $1,765.15 so I called Pepco and spoke with Mr. ** who advised me that the security deposit was still $1,080 and he would send it back to that department and get it lowered back to $330 and put me on a payment plan and to pay $100. I stated "Okay."

Yesterday 01/11/16 I arrived home to find a shut off notice stating if I do not pay $1,765.15 they are going to cut off my power on 01/24/16. I immediately called and spoke with the most awful customer service I have ever spoken with (Mr.**). He was rude obnoxious and would not listen to my concerns, over talking me. He even had the nerve to raise his voice. All he was concerned about was payment. He told me that I keep going over the same thing over and over and that he gets off in 8 minutes and they don't pay him overtime. Out of all the companies I have dealt with this customer service department is the worst. They lie, cannot answer my questions or concerns.

I pay my Pepco bills and try to make sure they are paid on time. But to move into my house and go through this with little to no help it is ridiculous. I have emailed customer advocate and tried to make a complaint with no help from Pepco and I do not know which way to turn. If I could choose another electric supplier I would. Pepco is in the business of robbing consumers of all of their money. PEPCO IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

I was recently charged a $497 deposit by Delmarva Power. I called and was told I had received 2 shut off notices within a Rolling 12 month period so they billed me. I never agreed to this deposit program and was not even aware of this practice. I am still confused why they would need a deposit if they are the only company I can go through for electric delivery or how they determine when to give me my money back. My husband called and was told 6 months. I was told I get it back in a year but if I can't change companies. I don't understand the point of it. Also if I had difficulty paying a regular electric bill how is adding $497 to one bill going to help me pay and I was given a shut off notice the following month because I refused to pay the additional deposit and fees they billed for lateness.

On Oct. 26th my electricity was cut off while I was at work. I agreed to pay $730.96 in 2 installments. I called Pepco to update my 2nd payment. They did, however, I was still charged the $730.90. When I called to get a refund they told me no.

I have recorded 3 cutoff notices from Delmarva Power after paying 980 dollars on a 1400 dollar Bill. I have seen 4 inaccuracies on my amount due as well. I spent a month cutting off my breaker everyday and my Bill has doubled. Corrupt filthy scumbags. Now I'm suing. Period!

I have had more outages in this last apartment than I have EVER had!! It takes them FOREVER to get the power back on. I hate to say it is because I am in an urban area but it's the only explanation I can think of. Now on to my biggest complaint. My bill was behind. I was aware and made large monthly payments each month. I would call and talk with their reps. Last month I spoke to a rep and she gave me basic info never once stating I was in danger of disconnection if I did not make arrangements or send in $**. I call and the automated service tells me my next due date is October 30th. Cool I planned to make a payment that day. I come home on the 10/26 and my power is off. I call and they swear they sent a letter that I never received. I explained that they never informed me I needed to make arrangements or that I was in danger of being disconnected.

Some manager by the last name of ** (a woman) felt the need to state "Well she told you the overdue balance and noted you would call back to make arrangements." As if that excuses their piss-poor customer service! I know when I can send money so if I knew an official arrangement was required I would have made it with her at that time. She also never mentioned anything about being in danger of disconnection and neither did their automated service that gives me account info. Then they want to hinge it on the mysterious letter that somehow didn't make it to me. Really? I have made large payments every month, called you guys, and have BEEN delinquent so why oh why did you pick now to disconnect it? Of course they can't reconnect it without a full payment.

This is PISS POOR customer service! It is not my fault your representatives don't give out important information - I don't work there and cannot guess what your requirements are if you don't tell me! If I was required to make an arrangement why didn't your rep tell me!! Why wouldn't she tell me I was in danger of disconnection and why would your automated service tell me my next payment date if you had intentions to disconnect me? Clearly I was making strides to cure my delinquent balance by diligently making lump sum payments every month AND calling. Not once was I told an arrangement was REQUIRED. All around piss-poor customer service.

On 10/6/15 my wife called to tell me a disconnect notice was put in the door. I told her I'll call. After holding on for 1 hour and 20 min I was told I was sent a letter on 9/11/15. We never received any notification. No phone calls, nothing. Now I was behind on my bill but was still making payments... After 11 CALLS TO PEPCO I WAS TOLD JUST PAY OVER AND OVER NOTHING COULD BE DONE. I HAD TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT (PERIOD). Pepco has no compassion, no understand and reps that border on plain out rude.

I estimate in 15 years I have paid well over 50,000 to PEPCO. And I was treated like crap. Also I was told “Didn't my supervisor tell you no!!!” And PEPCO policy is once it's off you have to pay total amount. Is this a humane policy PEPCO? As before it's cut off you will work out a plan. Well maybe if it did not take 1/20 min to speak with someone. I think PEPCO forgot it went up on your bills. I pay almost 150 more a month than 4 years ago.

I set up a new account effective 7/21/2015. I did not get a bill in August. I called Pepco to make sure I was receiving bills. They were preparing a bill to send out to me in September. In mid September, I finally received a first bill for almost $300 due 10/7/2015. About two weeks later, I received a second bill for another $120+ due 10/16/2015. What? No explanation offered for the timing even when I called to ask. I also could not manage my account online to get info or make a payment- not even after trying online and making several calls. Today I waited 36 mins. on hold because the website does not recognize my email address, the call center does not recognize my phone number, the image assigned to me is not shown at login attempts, and the password assigned to me does not work only to be told the person could not help me because "the system is updating." This is terrible service.

I have been with Pepco for 5 years living in the same home. I was assessed a security deposit on September 25 for $450. When inquiring about the security deposit on my account what was explained to me is that starting January 2015, Pepco sent out notices notifying consumers that if they receive a disconnect notice 2 or more times in a 12 month period (regardless of whether you satisfied the past due amount or not), they will charge you a security deposit 2x the amount of your estimated monthly bill.

I have NEVER received a notice regarding this nor have I signed, agreed or consented to such nonsense. I have spoken to several PEPCO customers who were not aware of this practice either. Basically, they are saying that they will charge you a security deposit 2x the amount of your estimated monthly bill just for sending out 2 or more disconnection notices in a 12 month period. I would like to speak with a lawyer to file a formal complaint with regards to this practice. It should be illegal especially if consumers have not signed, agreed or consented somehow to this practice.

By the time this has been resolved, I would like to have my security deposit of $450 refunded that I am being made to pay just to keep my electricity on. I had a past due balance of $224 that was due on 9/30/2015, that I attempted to make arrangements with PEPCO to pay on 10/02/2015 to stop disconnection service on 9/30/2015, and they denied my request and told me that the only way that they could make a payment arrangement is that I made it for the total amount of $906.00.

$224 (past due -- disconnect notice received), $232 (current bill), $450 (security deposit). The breakdown went as such: $224 due 10/02/2015, $232 divided up over 7 months to be about $33 extra on my monthly bill, $450 (security deposit) divided up over 3 months to be $150 extra on my monthly bills for the next 3 months. So basically I am made to pay $150 extra on the next 3 months' bills to satisfy the security deposit along with what my current bill. And pay an extra $35 on the next 7 months' worth of bills to satisfy the $232 current bill. I WILL FIGHT THIS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Updated on 02/09/2016: Seriously, obviously people are having a hard time paying PEPCO and they are not helping in any way. There is no HARDSHIP PROGRAM, no GRACE PERIOD, no nothing. Just fee, after fee, after fee and threat, after threat, leaving people stressed about how they can pay money for a bill that they currently don't have or may not have by the time PEPCO is requesting it. I will speak for self, if I had the money to pay the bills as they came, I would definitely make sure I paid it so I don't have to deal with this. One day, there is going to be another energy source that is more acceptable and affordable for the low income families and I HOPE PEPCO lose all their customers because clearly they DON'T CARE. I'm begging, something has to be done with Pepco.

I have had an account with Pepco since 2012. When I first opened the account, I was waived a deposit. My first bill was over $400, and the second bill was over $500. They refused to fix the bill stating it was accurate (for a single person living in a one bedroom apartment). After filing a Better Business Bureau complaint, they fixed the bills which were corrected to $75.

In July of this year (2015), I transferred my services to another apartment within the same building. I was neglected to be told I would now be paying a $200 deposit. After multiple emails, calls (with wait times over an hour), I was told different reasons for being charged the deposit. Then today for the first time after numerous attempts to get the deposit waived, I'm told "It's a new policy in 2015 that everyone gets charged a deposit".

They are illegally forcing deposits on people (probably because people would rather take a hit on their credit and not pay their bill than to fight with them) because I'm sure they are losing money. My bill this month is doubled from the last month despite me being gone for over two weeks and barely using any AC. They cannot provide me with a reason. Avoid Pepco whenever possible.

Pepco is charging me 800 dollars for security deposit. I talked with customer service about payment arrangement long time ago to catch up on my bill. As soon as I get close to almost payed up they charge me a security deposit. Pepco is the worst company. They are making people make security deposit to cut down all these trees.

I moved to another place and transfer my electric service in to the new place. I am up to date on my bills. Somehow they sent me for collection. I call them to find out what happened. They didn't answer my phone call for 52 minutes. I am still waiting.

My husband & I have just purchased a franchise in Montgomery, MD and Pepco is the supplier. They require outrageous security deposits & we have impeccable credit. They want thousands of dollars and they will return to us, get this, after 5 years of on time payments with very little return. So basically they are holding onto our money, making interest on it instead of us. How are small businesses supposed to survive with companies like this around. Obviously we have to pay because we need electricity to run the business. We even understand a deposit but can't we find a reasonable amount to put down or reasonable time to hold onto it. Who oversees PEPCO? They should not be able to get away with this!!!

After a long and draining day at work. My mom, elderly that currently resides with me, told me the power was out. The last time our power was out it took almost 2 WEEKS to restore. Then no one can give you an explanation or even give you an GUESStimate of when things will be fixed. Pepco by far is the worst electric company ever. I'm hearing that a transformer had blew. So I guess my food will go bad and we will have to try and find a place to stay. I have asthma and can't be in this heat inside the home.

I am a new homeowner, and I began my Pepco service on 1 April 2015. After about a month, I realized that I hadn't received a bill, so I gave customer service a call. I explained that I had no received a bill or deposit, and I didn't want my service to be stopped or have a credit hit for not paying. The representative assured me that neither of those issues would happen, and he will send out the bill. 2-3 weeks later, still no bill. I called again and explained the same thing.

The representative again assured me that everything would be fine and that he would open a case for me. On July 2nd, I finally received my first bill of $489, and I paid it. Four days later, I received another bill for over $700 charging me for three months of service plus the deposit of $200. I have a huge problem with having to pay $700 in one month due to Pepco not sending me a bill. Especially after I did my due diligence and requested the bill.

Yesterday, I called and spoke to a representative inquiring about the case that was opened and to see what my options were. The rep said that there was nothing she could do but put me on a payment plan. I have a huge problem with that because it is not my fault that the bills were behind. I even asked if the deposit could be waived and was denied.

The rep even went as far as to say that Pepco has the option to check the meter up to every six months if they wanted to. I asked her to send that in writing, and she said she couldn't, but it could be found on your website. I scrubbed the site and found nothing that says that. It doesn't make sense to check a meter in six months because the bill would be high and burden the customer. Not to mention Pepco not getting their money.

I am writing this because, as a new customer, I am very disappointed in the service that I have received thus far. One of my neighbors is in the same situation. I would like to have my $200 deposit waived. My wife and I have excellent credit and have never missed a bill before. I ask that you please take into consideration the burden this causes a new homeowner with new expenses. I don't think anyone would be okay with paying a $700 bill that is no fault of their own. If this cannot be accommodated, I would like to file a formal complaint. Thank you in advance.

I had my bank sent payment information to PEPCO on a dedicated fax line. Bank sent me proof that the fax was sent to PEPCO. PEPCO says they never received it. How is this possible? I have a proof that the fax went through. PEPCO has the WORST customer Service. When I call, I can never get a PEPCO Representative right away. I have to leave a number and then after 60 minutes or more PEPCO may call back. When PEPCO calls, the agent is either ignorant or does not care or both.

Was charged a service fee by my bank for an unauthorized charge by Delmarva Power and Delmarva Power is refusing refund. On 4/1/15 I made a payment to Delmarva Power ($370.77 CO#**) and realized that I had 2 accounts ending in the same numbers and therefore the money was debited from an account that I did not have the money in (my error). I saw in my bank statement that Delmarva had taken the payment and I had been issued an insufficient funds notice and fees from my bank.

I went into the bank on 4/7/15 explained to them what happened and they refunded me the insufficient funds fees and the money was then put into the correct account. I then called Delmarva and explained this to the CSR (wouldn't give her name) and was told that she would process the payment again to correct the account (CO#**). I asked specifically if this would correct the issue and made absolutely sure that I would not be charged again (and explained why this was important due to the fact that I would not have an additional $370.77 in my account) and was assured multiple times during the call that I would not be charged a third time, that this correction in payment would take care of the matter and it would not be charged or attempted again.

$370.77 was then debited from my account on 4/8/15 (as it should have been) and this would have made the account correct. On 4/9/15, Delmarva debited another $370.77 from my account (shown on bank statement), which was not authorized, and I am now being assessed an insufficient funds fee from my bank ($38.50). I have been requesting a refund $38.50 back to the account that it was debited from to correct the error on Delmarva's part. I have provided them with my bank statement and the above explanation via fax (multiple times) and have been denied the right to speak with supervisors; no one will return calls as promised and I have been denied the right to speak with someone in the financial department to get this resolved.

Following is a list of some of the violations to the consumer bill of rights committed by PEPCO:

1. PEPCO transferred outstanding balances from my tenants accounts to my name.
2. PEPCO violated my privacy rights by sharing account information with a third party without my permission or court order.
3. PEPCO failed to perform actual meter reading for over 90 days.
4. PEPCO failed to send bills for over 90 days.
5. PEPCO declined my application for new service due to unjustified and disputed outstanding balance.
6. PEPCO turned new service into a name of a person who is not a party of a leasing agreement without proper required documentation and billed the owner for over $5800 for the outstanding balance on the illegitimate account.

7. PEPCO replaced a meter with a new smart meter without making an actual reading on the removed meter.

These among other violations have costed me over $9,000 in damages. We all need to voice our concerns and take actions to put a stop to PEPCO's violation of our rights.

The same old ** from Pepco. Power is out. Called to put in report and stupid system will not update. No estimate on outage fix because they can't be bothered to do. All Pepco can do is collect money it seems. Went to online URL to see how bad the outage is. You got it. Can't get any info there. Pepco is a bunch of losers into opinion and we are stuck with them as providers.

The company overbilled me by thousands of kWh and when I called to ask for help, it hung up on me every time I pressed 4 for customer service. What am I supposed to do? It's not like I have another choice!

Pepco Company Profile