Westin Vacation Club

Compare Timeshares

Research top Timeshares recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The booking services were extremely easy, the friendly staff was very welcoming to questions that my husband and I had asked. They practically had answers to every question. The booking service was also highly affordable. The fees were a little high but nothing that I could not afford. Additional fees covered our food which was very good and I think worth the little extra that I had to pay. It wasn't a big deal really. Every location they offered looked beautiful and enticing. It was actually really hard for my husband and I to agree on a location. The wonderful staff helped us choose a location we could both agree on. The overall price of everything was quite affordable. Everything was overly worth the price. I think we got more for what we paid for actually, we were extremely satisfied with the price for everything.

Was very expeditious with making my reservations and letting me know the availability of my needs. I was very pleased with the customer service for representatives gave me. The additional fees were not effect detrimental because of that outcome of the additional fees was pleasant to my reservation. The location that I wanted was available. I have no foul comment about the company. They handle themselves with etiquette. Responsibility was up to par and was handled by the representatives. Resale value after all the additional fees was okay or great because I was happy with everything. After the payment location accessories everything was up to par.

They were very helpful and kind and professional with me and did everything they could to help get me just what I ask for for me and my family which was really nice. Any questions or concerns I had they help me and got the answers right away. I really didn't have any additional fees, at least I wasn't aware of any, so that's great. Every penny counts. I think if I had any they would have made me aware of them and would have told me about them.

They had great locations. Very useful. Would recommend to anyone. They help make sure they explained their locations and offers to me so I knew what I was getting before I made a decision on what I was going to do which was really kind and helpful. Good value. Not any more than any other place I concerned so I guess that was good. Things can get really costing so saving where you can really does help and they tried and help me and my family do just that so that was really great and helpful.

It was really great and easy. I loved it and there was such an easy process to book. People were very nice on the phone. I would highly recommend to any friends or family. It is very expensive for the extra fees but it is still worth it. There are hidden fees everywhere and it is disappointing when you realize you've spent a lot on the timeshare and on top of that more fees. I wish there were more locations, however my timeshares are in places I do enjoy but I wish I could go more places and travel more with my timeshare. It is a good value just the fees are horrendous. I wish there was a way that the additional fees would be reduced but overall decent value. I still have my timeshares.

Actually was extremely easy to book and to use. Simple really as 1-2-3 and we were all set. This I would recommend to those who adventure a good time by all involved. The rates were clearly mentioned and there was no added little surprises while we were on our trip. We had our choice of many destinations, and it was hard to narrow our choices down but we started to actually look into the locations that were offered and then it was very easy to pick. For the time and the money involved the value was more than what we had thought. Next year we plan to do this option again because this is a real good value for your money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westin Vacation Club?

I think it's very easy and simple when booking with them. You need to have everything when booking because if not it'll take a moment to get your stuff. I will say they're patient and go over everything thoroughly to make sure you understand everything. I can't wait for to book for my upcoming trip. Once again they're very upfront and let you know what you're getting and the cost of everything. I have to say I'll pay for the amazing I have with them. They have several locations but me and my husband stick to the one we always use. I guess you could say they're all great to go to if you experience such great customer services and what you want matters. The value is they respect and treat each individual like they're important and I would have to say the company as whole have great value.

It has simple booking services that are fun to pick out and it is always done hassle free. Never had a problem booking a nice place. Enjoy all of my experience with them. I have been hit with an additional fee once, but other than that, it is no problem and the service this place provides is worth every second you got. They offer a huge variety of nice places to pick from. I always enjoy picking out a new place and trying new things with this awesome service. It mostly has affordable value that I can enjoy choosing, and it gives me a larger variety of places to choose from than most websites.

It's very easy to use the service. You can use their website or their app which makes it so easy to find the perfect place to vacation. You have choices of beaches, golf, which is my favorite vacation. I'd recommend this service to everyone. As always with any first class place, there are additional fees such as maid service, greens fees, extras for room service and you can plan any activity you can think of for a small service fee. You have choices anywhere in the world to choose from. You want a luxury condo? Is there. You want a large house for a large family, you have choices. I particularly love beaches and I love using this service to locate the perfect one to fit my whims. I can't even rave about the value you will receive. Your dollar will go a long way at the luxury vacation homes. I hope you choose to use this service and take advantage of this awesome value and you'll get bang for your buck.

Westin Vacation Club Company Profile