SWISS International Air Lines

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The flight I had from Zurich to HK about two weeks ago was a nightmare, a few passengers were upset because they couldn't sit together with their friends and families and there was this one guy sitting next to me, he was particularly upset and fought with the flight attendants. Anyway, when that guy felt asleep and leaned on me I kindly asked the purser for help but was told that I should stay silent because that guy is a troublemaker and that I should not wake him up, in other words, I should just let him lean on me for the remaining 8 hours of flight. That guy did wake up as I spoke to the purser and so they started another round of argument, the purser literally told him he isn't flying enough to know he doesn't necessarily get to sit with his wife when the flight is overbooked. It was outrageous and irresponsible what that purser said so when I arrived hk.

I called +41 (0) 848 700 700 (to be precise) to make a complaint, I asked specifically if that is the right place to make complaint and was told yes and that I will get a response within two days. Yesterday, which is 10 days after I first called and still waiting for an answer or apology, I called again but was told complaint can be made only on their website by filling out a form!!! I was like huh??? Is this a joke? She said I must have called a wrong number but I have the record on my phone and that is just the same number I called. I understand bad things could happen, but this company doesn't bother to do service recovery and that is not okay. Stay away from Swiss air, they have no customer service.

Booked a flight LAX-Tel Aviv 3 passengers in economy total $2886 to fly in March 2016. On the day of our flight, there was a terrorist attack in Brussels and my wife refused to fly. I called Swiss Air and they told me to change the date to July will cost me another $4,458. I reluctantly agreed but paid. On the date of the flight SWISS said I had not paid and billed my AMEX card another $4,418 AND THIS IS IN ECONOMY!!!

Also I had paid $49 to save certain seats total $147. On the date of my flight they gave me these seats I wanted but charged me another $297. These people are thieves without shame. The 3 women at the check in (one Asian, one hispanic and one **) were extremely rude and short tempered. NEVER AGAIN WITH THESE PEOPLE.

I bought two tickets from Zurich to Tokyo. I called swiss air agency to make a reservation of 2 seats together, for me and for my girlfriend. Swiss Air agent made a reservation of 1 seat for me, and said he can't make a reservation of second one for my girlfriend because of computer problem (ticket bought via ana flights) so I told him immediately, "I don't need only 1 seat, I need 2 seats together." So I asked to cancel this reservation of 1 seat. They charged me 24 euros + 3.5 phone for this 1 seat. And then I never saw my money even if explained to Swiss Air what happened.

I am a million-miler on American and close to that on Air France. I have flown many other airlines world-wide. Sometimes there are inconveniences but my experience on Swiss reminds me of an internal flight in Zaire. My wife and I were due to fly Florence to Geneva at 9:35 pm on Sunday 11th September. We had our boarding passes pre-checked but, arriving at checkout, we learned that our flight had been cancelled. We were instructed to go to the city bus station (we don't know Florence), take a bus to Bologne (about an hour but they were unable to say whether there were any buses available at that time of night), find a hotel, then take a flight to ISTANBUL (!), then fly to Geneva.

Total time would be 19 hours for a flight that would have taken 1 hour 20 minutes! In the end we stayed in Florence and took the train to Geneva. Since then we have written twice to Swiss to ask for refund of our expenses plus compensation but have not had any reply. The flight reference was **. We have since heard other people's stories of this company. The bottom line is: avoid this airline if you possibly can.

Arrived in Los Angeles from Vienna via Zurich with a missing wheel on my checked baggage. I spent about an hour reporting it and filling out forms to an agent in a different part of the airport. I never heard back from SWISS so I sent an email. After going back and forth including sending photos and a copy of my luggage receipt $289.90, I was offered two choices: take it to a repair shop (turns out no one will replace a broken wheel on a spinner suitcase) or accept SWISS's offer of $57.98. HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SWISS International Air Lines?

This is by far the most terrible airline I have ever encountered. I don't know what the Swiss Air folks pride themselves on but I'd rather slit my wrists than ever fly with them again. Customer service is beyond any criticism, flight arrangements are appalling. It is beyond me why would anyone fly with them more than once. My wife and two young children were travelling from ORD to OTP with a change in Zurich. First, we had requested and promised a bassinet. Inside the aircraft - it was denied for no apparent reason. Secondly, the flight arrived a bit late in Zurich and the connecting flight was missed.

The Swiss Air people were completely ignorant of the issue and only with great hesitation and apparent displeasure found a different flight, 8 hours later, with a connection through Vienna. The customer service people (when calling the USA phone number) have been equally inept throughout. The day before the flight, when I called to confirm the flight time and details, they would just say "I can't help you with that". Even for as simple of a question as asking to confirm the flight time??? I've flown with over a dozen of different airlines and this is by far, the worst of them all.

I booked a round trip ticket for my wife and I from Los Angeles to Budapest and paid for extra leg room on each flight for the total of almost $1900. I called Swiss Air and asked if they have any passport policy and I was told that as long as a passport is valid, I should be able to fly. We arrive at the LAX and we got rejected and were not allowed to board the plane because my wife's passport had only 2 month cushion from the time of departure and we were told their policy states 3 months. I told them that I called their customer service and they told me there's no policy but they told me I was given wrong information. We had to go back home and we spend the next 2 days getting my wife an emergency passport.

I called back to reschedule our tickets and were told no seats available on Swiss but we can fly with Lufthansa. When I told them that's ok, they came back and said we had to pay an addition $300 per seat per flight for the total of $1200 for rebooking. So we were only give 2 options, one to forfeit our tickets and lose $1900 or pay additional $1200 for rebooking. We had to go to Hungary so we were basically FORCED to pay the $1200. Now, we already paid for extra leg room for each flight but when we got on the plane, my wife and I were give 2 separate seat with NO extra leg room and when I called them AGAIN, they said there's no refund. Bottom line is, Swiss Air customer service is disgusting. They blame the customer and charge them even more and do not take responsibility for having incompetent agents that provide wrong information. My wife and I will NEVER fly Swiss Air again.

Absolutely poor experience with Swiss on the following route: Moscow - Geneva - Marrakech. The crew were really lazy, arrogant and unprofessional: they refused to speak to you in English, using only French, even if it was clear you are not a fluent French speaker. Most of them never smiled and had very superior attitude to them. Shockingly, the crew on Moscow - Geneva flight have decided it was okay to go, lie down, cover themselves in blankets and have a nap right on the passengers' seats without taking their shoes off after very rushed service. Blankets were never offered to any of the passengers.

Food is lacking both in quality and presentation and gives off a strong "low cost" feel to the experience, though it is quite tasty. On the way back from Morocco the experience was just horrendous: they stuffed everyone into the plane and right after that they told us that it's snowing in Geneva, so we'll be staying in the ground for about two hours. No one bothered even thinking about letting us out of the plane, serving food or apologizing.

Geneva itself is a disastrous airport, and the transit was very poorly organized with the staff keeping the transit passengers, some of which had sick infants, in the area without toilets, power outlets or vending machines for 1.5 hours with no explanation. They were also refusing for some time to call a nurse to the sick child, which is absolutely shocking! Flight to Moscow was then delayed by almost 3 hours with zero information and/or apologies, while all the airport Swiss staff were having a nice chat and laughing. I have never thought Swiss is such a poor and low-quality carrier, and the whole experience, while not so cheap, was ever so negative and stressful. Never again.

Swiss removed their telephone customer service numbers a few months back and now expect all complaints to go via email or the post. Obviously when you're trying to resolve a problem this makes it very difficult to contact anyone. Not that contacting Swiss customer service will do you any good; they might as well be ex. directory. I've had several issues with Swiss in the last 12 months, and really the only way this is going to get better is to drive them out of business so a new company serving Switzerland can be formed.

Here's an example of Swiss customer service: their flight out of London City was delayed by an hour-plus. In the meantime, out of the same terminal, flights to London Heathrow were taking off half-empty. Requesting I take the a Heathrow flight to get to my meeting on time, the desk agent tells me "Swiss will never let you" (they know what Swiss is like - useless). Sure enough, I'm left stranded in Geneva while half-empty Swiss flights leave for Heathrow.

When I complain to customer service, I'm sent "We're so sorry the flight was delayed. We have to consider safety first/the weather was bad/the incoming flight was late..." Yada, yada, yada. No attempt to explain why I wasn't allowed to take an earlier flight. Hopeless. You might as well complain to your pet hamster (if you have one).

My ZRH-SG flight rebooking was done wrongly and I did not realise it until I tried to do the check in (return flight). I wanted to fly on Sunday night from SG and arrive on Monday morning in ZRH. I was booked to fly on Monday night instead, arriving on Tuesday morning. When I called the helpdesk and after waiting for a long time to be connected to an agent, I was told I have to pay rebooking fees for the second time according to the policy!?! The agent said it was my fault as I have not checked the rebooking confirmation and I have already took the flight out to SG on 10 Dec.

I admit it's my bad and I just noticed 4 Jan and assumed that's the date I arrive in ZRH (Monday). I was put on hold and the agent confirmed with his manager it's absolutely my fault and I have to pay the rebooking fees. When I said I'm not going to pay, the agent said the Sunday flight I wanted is fully booked. I requested to hear the voicelog for the rebooking changes anyway and I was told that it seems like I'm unsure about my rebooking, hinting once again it's my fault (yes, that's 'exceptional' customer service).

When I said I'm sure that I asked to arrive on Mon morning, like my original flight, I was told the voice record is deleted but when I asked how long the records are kept in general the agent was unable to answer me. The call I made for rebooking was end July/early Aug so it has not even been 6months!! There was no customer service to speak of! There was no proactive help offered at all when I called to inform them of the mistake and the inconvenience caused. The only 'help' received from the agent was directing me to lodge a complaint on Swiss.com when I asked what can I do.

Before the call ended, the agent wished me a restful flight so I can go to work recharged on Monday morning and I had to correct him that I'll be landing on Tuesday, thanks to the rebooking mistake! I wonder if he was the one who made the rebooking mistake in the first place... I feel that there is just blame shifting to the customer so as to suck out more money from the customer whenever possible. This incident will certainly deter me from flying with Swiss in the future, unless I receive a satisfactory explanation from Swiss (I've lodged a complaint).

Everyone knows the security situation in Europe and that the capital cities in Europe like London are not safe, especially after the recent attacks there. We also know that the situation isn't something that Swiss can guarantee and therefore we wish to play safe as we don't want to expose ourselves to a potentially risky environment. We called in the customer contact centre in Singapore to request that we forego the Zurich - London - Zurich legs of the flight [Ref: We were informed that if we skipped these 2 legs our ZURICH SINGAPORE return would automatically get cancelled and that the team in Singapore has "no control" over this.

Given that we are simply foregoing 2 legs and Swiss can potentially even resell these tickets, I find it nonsensical to receive such an inconsiderate response especially given the circumstances within which we are requesting this. We need someone to provide a more sensible and considerate response to this! SwissAir response sounds like they place even a human consideration now in the hands of a machine throwing the rulebook at me to say why they cannot think beyond their stupid reasoning. Swissair customer service sucks. Don't fly Swiss.

I had a flight from TEl Aviv to Zurich in a small old plane, couldn't move... I took the connection in Zurich to San Francisco and again a bigger plane but very very tight sitting no place to my feet or almost no room to stand up in between... When arrived , my suitcase has not arrived and Hopefully it will... I'm taking important medications and I'm staying abroad for 2 month and my pills are in my luggage and all my cloth, jewelry and presents too...

Swiss Air is as bad as Ryan Air! Trying to rip you off any chance they get! I bought their ticket online completely oblivious to the fact that I'm not allowed luggage (because it was a third party site), it did not mention the fact I'm not allowed luggage. I travelled with a baby and baby wasn't entitled any bag either (although their website claims babies are entitled 1 bag regardless of travel class).

I only found out when I rang them to check my luggage allowance. They said both baby and I are not allowed any luggage! So I asked them to buy an additional bag and gave them my card details to purchase it. However they never mentioned it was only one way! When I was checking in for my return flight I was charged another 30 euros to return the bag back!! They conveniently forgot to mention that I was paying only one way (you would think they would at least mention it) and slapped me with a massive fee on the way back. Also beware if you are buying a Swiss Air ticket via web or a third party, they never mention the fact that you're not allowed any luggage.

Also their staff forgot to check me in for my connecting flight which was a nightmare because I didn't know which gates to go to and their transfer desk at Zurich Airport was empty. They also forgot to link the baby to my flight so I had a lot of problems checking in. However they didn't forget to charge me the additional fee for the one and only bag I made the trip with!

I flew from DME to SDF through Zurich and Chicago. The flight from Zurich to Chicago was with Swiss Air on 6/30/15, which was about an 11 hour flight. The plane had no air vents, no air conditioning running. It was 85F, humid and stuffy on that plane. If I knew I was going to be stuck for 11 hours with no air conditioning on a hot and humid flight, I would have bought a different ticket. By the time I landed in Chicago, my blood pressure was up and I had a horrible migraine. If you are going to have a non-functioning plane, you really shouldn't have people flying on it.

On a flight from Zurich to Barcelona on 15 May 2015, Swiss Air manages to lose my suitcase. Following the procedures with immediately report to 'lost and found'. I was after several phone calls to Swiss Air Staff, talking with what I would describe as incompetent staff, I was informed to submit the 'Claims Report'. Waiting the mandatory 22 days till the airliner try and find your stuff, elapsed. My Claims was not met 100% but at level that I accepted. I was then on 15 June (one month after reporting the loss), informed by email from Swiss air customer services, that my claim would be paid within the maximum time of 3 weeks. It is almost 4 weeks now and I still have not seen a single cent of my claim.

For me, Swiss Air should be shameful. First the lost luggages, then take 22 days to look for (probably never did) as it has gone missing right in front of their nose. Worse is that after many phone calls and emails, that Swiss air never reply too. You still have got nothing. I my views the airliner is arrogant and incompetent handling customers claims. They take pride in comparing themselves with even worse airlines, as I was one explained by one of their reps, who told me that other airlines take up to a year!

On May 15, 2015 Swiss International's flight LX052 flew from Zurich to Boston with all economy-seat armrests "stuck" in a 45-degree angle. It was hard and uncomfortable to get in and out fast. When I asked them, Flight attendants couldn't explain the reason for this.

I have purchased 2 tickets to Tanzania. Swiss Air have taken money from my account and have taken the same amount which is still pending. We are calling them every day, always the same story - "call next day." Can't even talk with the manager or with someone who is responsible for it. They are completely useless, no customer service whatsoever. This is just simply theft. It has been already a week. Worse airlines EVER!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!! And who gonna pay for my phone calls to them!!!

I purchased 2x return flights from LHR - ZRH. I have paid the flights and a small amendment fee, however they are holding the same amount via Visa. So I am unable to access over £350 of my money. My bank has been extremely helpful and given me all info to pass on to Swiss. Swiss International tickets have been rude, unpleasant and sniggered at me down the phone. There was one nice person whom gave me an email address but no one as yet has replied. The girl today said she would personally call me later today..... it's now 8 pm. Now I want to cancel everything and at the moment they have £721.11 of my money!

Horrible airline. I flew several times in their business class. Very poor service with arrogant and unfriendly crew. Customer service is non existing. I wrote a letter to their CEO, Mr Harry Hochmeister but I've never received a reply. The head of customer service based in Zurich is arrogant and with a complete lack of skills.

My husband and I were booked on Swiss from Valencia to Prague with a change of aircraft in Zurich. Our initial flight was at lunchtime and initially delayed for about 30 minutes, then another 2 hours and then indefinitely. After 3 hours delay we were entitled to refreshments and were given 2 vouchers of 10 euros each. Of course we know 10 euros buys you almost nothing at an airport. About 5 hours after our initial departure time we were sent an sms saying our flight is cancelled and we will be put on another special flight at 3:30 am. This was over 12 hours after my scheduled flight. Of course my connecting flight was gone, but since I was booked on Swiss on the same ticket they would rebook me, but I'd only get details in Zurich. I lost the money for 1 night's hotel stay in Prague and the taxi that I had booked. We were given accommodation in Valencia for the night but no dinner.

On our flight we were only served nuts and water as opposed to a light meal. Since we had a considerable wait in Zurich and would only get to Prague at lunch time we had to buy our own breakfast in Zurich. Also we should get about 250 euros per person for the cancellation. On our return we put in our claims as suggested by the Swiss officials at Valencia airport on departure. Swiss denied all claims saying it was an extraordinary circumstance. At the airport we were told it's a technical problem. I've browsed several websites and it seems Swiss gives the same excuse to all. Also according to regulations technical snags and maintenance is not categorised as extraordinary circumstances. So disappointed!!

I was expecting to go from dxb to mad passing by zrh in a trip that will take maximum 9hr and 50 mins. Unfortunately there was a problem with the airplane and total no of hours the trip took was more than 24hrs. No compensation were given. After arriving in mad, my luggage were lost and after 48hrs of waiting in Mad the luggages were found. The trip back from Barcelona to zrh was also delayed for issues in the flight. I will never and ever use this airline neither going to recommend it to any.

I booked a return flight with Swiss Air and on the week before I was due to travel, I realized I needed to change my outbound flight so phoned Swiss Air to see what could be done. It turned out to be more expensive than my whole return flights to change it, so I phoned Swiss Air a second time and asked if I could cancel the outbound leg, but keep the return leg, to then going to book the outbound 1 way via a different airline that had more flexible times. The man I spoke to told me it will cost more to cancel 1 leg so best I just miss the flight and forfeit the outbound, but still catch the return as planned. The man advised me that this was my best option.

Whilst on holidays a few days before I was due to return home, my partner went to check-in online for both of us but found my ticket had been cancelled. We called Swiss Air to which they replied my ticket had been cancelled because I missed the first leg. I explained that this is what I had been advised to do and had discussed this with a Swiss Air representative, to which they replied that they had no record of my call. I told the representative that I can prove that I made the call by showing my call logs and they said that because they didn't have the call recorded they will not honor the ticket. They indicated that normally their calls are recorded but this must have been a breakdown in their processes. They then offered me a 1-way ticket for double the price that I paid for my return ticket to be on that plane. The staff who spoke to me on the phone were extremely rude, asking me if I was "done yet" and telling me that there is no issue with their system and being a global company cannot account for every call that they receive.

My sister was traveling to Tanzania and she was late in boarding her flight and hence she missed it. So she asked the staff if she could get on an alternative flight or a change where they were very rude and started shouting and screaming at her especially when I called and explained how vulnerable she is and she was traveling to come and see our critical and very poorly father who was in intensive care unit!! Also the ridiculous thing was that the flight was also delayed by 10 mins and also the aircraft was not even ready for shutting the doors!!!

They lied to her asking her to go and get her luggage and they would help her in changing the tickets for free so when she got back they directly refused and humiliated her by shouting and screaming at her until she had a panic attack and asthma attack from their unacceptable attitude where my sister kept on begging and requesting them for a change calmly... The staff kept on humiliating her just because I made a complaint against them. I am taking this case further as due to their humiliation and unacceptable behavior, my sister had to call an ambulance and end up in the hospital.

I booked a round trip flight from Boston to Istanbul through Expedia. I took to Swiss to Turkey and transferred from Zurich with no problem. On the way back though I was supposed to travel with Aircanada. When I went to checkin they cancelled my flight because I do not have a Canada visa. I have had connecting flight through Europe several times before and never heard of a visa for transfer country. Aircanada does not take responsibility and claims that Swiss is the hosting airline. Swiss airline blames it all on me. They just left me there at the airport, no matter how much I tried to explain my situation they did not offer me another flight with free of charge. I slept two days at the airport, spent hours on international phone calls and had to buy a new ticket with a different airline which cost me twice as much as my round trip. If I was missing a visa for my final destination, I would take the full responsibility, but for a transferring flight I don't think it is fair to put all the blame on me. NEVER EVER SWISS AGAIN!!!

On January 31st, 2014, my family booked 4 seats from Malaga to Boston at SWISS AIR flights LX 2111, LX 52, LX 53 and LX 2114 for an overall amount of 2,311.04 EUR. Finally we could not flight, so we phoned them advising from this fact and we were simply said that the ticket did not allowed any change, but were not informed that the return flights were going to be cancelled because of this. We had to buy new tickets with SWISS AIR for 3,417.28 EUR, leaving three days later. Now, we find that the first flights we bought are void, not valid any more.

Imagine: you buy two flights and loses the second because you did not fly on the first one. This of course, was properly hidden in the terms of service. So they can sell again the same seats, earning twice the benefit. Would you trust a company that plays this kind of unfair play? They call it the NO-SHOW policy and it's for sure, I will never SHOW again in their webpage or desk. Visit swissbreaksreturns.com to know how many others have been cheated by SWISS AIR.

My wife and I arrived Zurich on LX 155 from Mumbai on 15th June 2014 and directly went to arrival lounge at about 0650 hours. There were very few people in lounge and we kept our bags, my briefcase and my wife's handbag and went to food counter to get some juice and breads. When we returned back to our sofa (in less than 3 to 5 minutes) we were shocked to find that someone had entered the lounge stolen my briefcase and my wife's handbag and run away from the lounge.

Police were called when we raised the alarm and said that there were no CCTV cameras in lounge anywhere so they could not see the person who took it. There is inadequate security in this lounge as it has two entrances and there is no barrier for anyone to enter the lounge. We intend to sue the airline if they do not make good our loss of passports, cash, laptop, credit cards, rail passes, etc worth over USD 10000. Business passengers are advised to be very careful to ever enter this lounge at Zurich airport.

I arrived at Valencia Airport, Spain 4 minutes after the check-in desk closed for the 14:40 to Zurich with a connection to Budapest and they would not allow me on the flight. I then purchased a ticket FROM the SWISS desk for Lufthansa that was leaving at 14:50 as I had to desperately be in Budapest that day. The Lufthansa check-in desk stayed open for me. This ticket cost me another €544. When I arrived at Budapest, I checked on my return flight that they had cancelled it as I had not made the outgoing flight. WHAT KIND OF AIRLINE IS THIS? I had paid for it! They even make Ryanair look good. I therefore had to repurchase a return ticket Budapest-Zurich-Valencia. My initial ticket cost was €279 trip eventually cost over €1000. I would never use them again and would advise others to avoid also.

I booked two tickets to Zurich from Johannesburg, and went through the complicated credit card procedure that SWISS require. I phoned to ensure that the retainer (holding amount) would be unblocked once the payment went through. SWISS has now charged me for my tickets and additionally charged to my account an amount which works out to even more than my tickets purchased (I was notified by the fraud department of my bank that funds had been deducted). They have been dragging their feet since the 19th of October and I have still not been refunded. My time has been wasted on numerous calls and emails, time which I do not have as I am leaving in two days' time...out of pocket of a considerable amount of money. SWISS even sent me an email claiming they had resolved the problem and I could retrieve my funds. Totally untrue, they are still in possession of it. No one at their offices seems to know why. They even had the cheek to deduct a refund fee off my account when I never received one!

This is absolutely appalling business ethics. I am completely floored at the lack of service and blatant disregard to such a serious matter. If I had known that SWISS Airlines conducted their business like a backyard company, I would never have dealt with them. Furthermore, I would have flown another airline, which in my opinion are much better priced, more comfortable and their service has to date been excellent. The only reason I did not was to avoid a layover, but this inconvenience is far worse than waiting a couple of hours to catch a connecting flight.

On March 7, 2013, Expedia booked flights for us with Swiss from Phoenix, AZ to Zurich, Switzerland, returning October 8. The Itinerary read that we were to leave Zurich at 1:05 pm, arriving in San Francisco at 4:15 pm, leaving San Francisco at 7:16 , arriving in Phoenix at 9:12 pm. On June 7, Expedia notified us that the 7:16 pm flight was canceled and we had to take a 23:41 pm flight to Phoenix, meaning we had to wait over 5 hours for the flight to Phoenix and that in addition to a 12-hour transatlantic flight.

After 25 years flying with Delta, this has never happened to us. We gave Swiss a try because departure time in Zurich was more convenient than departure with Delta, but it was a bad mistake. In addition, leg room was very skimpy and we are not tall. The people behind us asked us to straighten the back of our chair so that they could use the table to eat. We will never fly Swiss again.

My wife and I flew from Zurich to Boston on 9/9/2013. It was an 8-hour flight. The seats were absolutely terrible! We sat on the side of the plane. she had the window and I had the aisle. The aisle arm rest was fixed hence could not be raised or lowered. The person in the seat in front of me reclined his seat for the entire 8-hour journey. There was perhaps 6 to 10 inches of space to get out of one's seat to use the rest room or whatever. One had to essentially "leg it" up over the fixed arm rest to get out of the seat. There is no way a heavy/large person is going to enjoy that seat! Even a moderately-sized person will experience the problem.

I am 6 feet and weigh 215 lbs and I suffered!!! I got absolutely no rest. The entertainment screen on the back of the seat in front of me was so close to my face I really couldn't tolerate looking at it. My knees were up against the seat in front of me the whole flight. The service, snacks, drinks, meals and candy were all good but when you are in a sardine, you really cannot enjoy the amenities. The designers succeeded! They increased the number of passengers that can be seated on that plane but did so at the discomfort of the passengers. I spoke to the airline stewards and they indicated that they didn't design the plane hence could not relieve my disposition .Yea for profits! I will never fly Swiss Air again!

SWISS International Air Lines Company Profile