1.20/5
Based on 100 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

115 Rodeway Inns Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

First I will say that I usually don't have any issue with budget hotels, I can often stay in some places that others wouldn't feel comfortable in but that most certainly isn't the case here. I came to Tacoma (Fife) from out of town for a concert that was nearby. We checked in at approximately 2:50pm at the Rodeway Inn (Fife). The slightly early check-in would have been a bonus if anything else about this property was even halfway decent. Overall, my first impression was that the property itself was run down and had trash in many of the exterior hallways, a lot of smokers, and some questionable activities happening in the parking lot (drug deals) so not really a good start.

Upon checking in at the front desk, the first thing I noticed was that the hotel has "visiting hours" which seemed a bit strange to me but it was explained to me that it was for "security reasons". They needed a copy of every person's ID that was staying in the room which I also thought was a bit weird but again it was for "security reasons".

After that I received our keys and walked to the room which was on the bottom floor around back by the pool and we noticed several issues immediately. Most noticeably the room looked NOTHING like the advertised photos currently being shown on choicehotels.com. I'm not sure if those photos were taken when the hotel first opened up or if those are the most premium rooms they had but it is certainly not indicative of the room you will be staying in. Be warned. The photos on Yelp come far closer to what the rooms actually look like than anything I saw on the website.

The first issue in the room was that the "non-smoking" room reeked of cigarette smoke. Second was that the outer screen looked like it had been broken into. Third was that the lock on the door (inside) looked broken and was being held together by masking tape. Fourth was that the room looked dirty, with broken/stained lamp shades, dirty bathroom mirror and tub and bedspreads that were stained.

I immediately asked to be switched rooms and we were "upgraded" into a room that did have nicer beds/appliances but was still dirty (you could see spots on the mirror, places that weren't vacuumed, stains in the bathtub etc.). BUT the BIGGEST ISSUE was the BULLET HOLE in the artwork hanging on the wall across from the window that also had a hole in it that aligned perfectly. Clearly this was not a safe place to stay. At that point we just left the hotel and didn't even stay. Our safety is far more important than a discount hotel room. We chose to go down the road, closer to Tacoma into the Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome where we were accommodated without issue.

I tried to contact Choice Hotels directly to receive a refund since we didn't receive any goods or services but they told me in email that "each hotel is a franchise and I would have to contact Rodeway Inn directly" after being told on the phone by a Choice Hotels' representative that Choice Hotels would refund me even if the hotel didn't. I contacted the hotel directly and they tried claiming that there wasn't a bullet hole in the room after "inspection" despite me providing photo evidence of such which I still have.

I will NEVER do business at another Rodeway Inn and even further I will never stay at any Choice Hotels property again. It's absolutely ridiculous to expect a person to stay in unsafe conditions or with dirty/hazardous conditions. Choice Hotels lends its name to this establishment and yet doesn't stand behind them or the standards (or lack thereof) means they should probably remove their name from association. Otherwise, be willing to not only stand behind the hotels you represent but also the claims that your phone representatives make as well. 100% disappointed. Will not recommend to anyone and would actively recommend people to choose other hotels from more reputable brands. Absolutely unacceptable.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Rodeway Inn in San Bernardino CA from 11/10/18-11/13/18 as we always have stayed in a hotel up the hill on Ostrems Way. This year, it was a Rodeway Inn and a very unsatisfactory stay. The first room we were given at $148/night had been previously vandalized: the fire alarm was torn out (and not replaced), the Kleenex box was torn out (and not replaced), the security lock on the door was broken (and not replaced), the bathroom floor tub and but looked like paint was thrown on them, and no coffee pot. After looking at the room, we immediately asked for another room. There was no way we were going to stay in a vandalized room. The front desk person was very nice and upgraded us at no extra cost to a suite.

However, again, the security latch was broken (and not replaced), the bathtub was peeling and slippery, the toilet was dirty and howled all night, the towels were very dingy; the bed sheet and mattress cover were torn and wouldn't stay put, there was no remote control for the TV, and again no coffee pot (for $148/night, there should at least be a coffee pot-- we went to Walmart and bought our own coffee pot and coffee, etc. ); and as stated on the website "free breakfast"... NOT!!! The room was boarded up. We were committed to stay due to our late arrival (drove from Carson City, NV). Sunday and Monday were $88/night, but still was not worth the amount charged. I hope someone from corporate office will review this hotel (2000 Ostrems Way, San Bernardino, CA) and make this hotel acceptable. As long as this location is a Rodeway Inn, we will not stay there again.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Great people, great hotel, free breakfast, clean cozy rooms, staff is very nice, hotel's great... If there's something you need they go way beyond to make sure that you have everything you need. I couldn't ask for anything more out of a hotel.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Common area's furniture had large unidentified stains all over and obvious dirt and food wrappers left all day. The location was under renovation but the debris (sheetrock pieces, mud and grass clumps) were not cleaned at the end of the workday. Large clumps of grass and mud were left on the stairs and common hallways for over 24 hrs. Fitness room and pool listed on website were not available. Coffee in room but no creamer, sugar, artificial sweetener not available. Morning staff rude. If I could rate lower than one star I would. It was a horrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Good day, my family have been staying at the Rodeway Inn for roughly 4 months now. The place is filthy, even though we've seen worst. We've been enduring mice, roaches, gnats and flies. They're advertising continental breakfast, when they don't serve breakfast. The Wi-Fi, doesn't work. They claim that they don't have the password to their own Wi-Fi, and have even encouraged us to attempt to illegally use Best Western's Wi-Fi. We have to call front desk at least six times daily to reset the router when the Wi-Fi did work.

It is clear that their router is broken and it appears that they are spoofing a dysfunctional Wi-Fi signal. We pay over $400 weekly, and endure filthy surroundings because of the price compared to the nicer hotels. The least that Rodeway Inn can do, is ensure that we receive the services we are entitled to. Or compensate us for the lack thereof. They also have a habit of hiding information pertaining to the choice rewards promotions. This complaint is in regard to the Rodeway Inn: 1650-Route-1-South- Rahway NJ 07065.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodeway Inns?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Staff member Lal was an amazing accommodation person. We booked for the first time on an online company and things were a little off and this group of employees made our stay accommodations and rooms well worth it. Thanks Lal and staff.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Rodeway Inn on 520 North Murray Blvd, Colorado Springs Colorado is the worst experience my family has ever been through. The web page is a BIG lie, and false pictures. This hotel is nothing like the web page says it offers customers. If you want to stay in a hotel that is dirty, run down, and has very rude employees, then this is the place for you. To top off this horrible one night stay, this hotel charged my bank 3 times for the same room.

I spoke to the front desk when checking out, and they said that they would refund me for their mistake. But a few days later, I noticed it was never a refund, it was another charge for the same amount. Now my bank has been charged over $300 for one night. I tried calling, and the female employee at the front desk was very rude. Told me that I do not know what I'm talking about, and that I was not listening to her. I tried to tell her that I hear her, but the 3 charges on my account are charges not refunds. She then hung up on me. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

When we arrived at the Rodeway Inns in Plymouth North Carolina the front seat was nice. But that was the only good thing about it. We get our key and head up to our room. Wouldn’t you know it. The door doesn’t work and the guy can’t fix it till tomorrow at some point. So if we left we would have to go get the front desk and have them open our door. Then we are getting situated and 3 of the 4 outlets don’t work, two of the four lamps don’t work, and the remote didn’t work (Yes we checked the batteries. It just didn’t work).

At that point I was ready to abort mission but I had already paid for this months in advance and I was told I would not be able to receive a refund. So we try to make the best out of it and I hopped in the shower... to find someone’s old HARD wash rags. The bathtub felt like it was going to collapse as soon as you step in it. The AC unit wouldn’t go any higher than low and wouldn’t get the room cool at all. And the fridge was on a box and didn’t stay cold because the door was broke. I will never ever use them again. And I hope this helps someone from making the mistakes I did. Now I want to find a phone number to call and complain to.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Our stay was the worst. Upon check-in our two rooms were not clean. My son's room was dirty with an unmade bed, dirty towels and linens on the floor. Our room had a heavy mold smell and a large wet spot on the ceiling. The photos of the property are not updated. The property was not managed well. Lots of weeds growing everywhere, the parking lot needed repaired and the building needed to be painted. The only reason we stayed and asked for different rooms was because Choice would not refund our money. The manager did get us into two cleaner rooms but we had to pay a fee to upgrade to a better room. No one should have to pay more just to not smell mold or have a room cleaned. I will never use Choice Hotels again. And if you're smart don't stay at Rodeway Inns. It's not worth it.

Original review: July 25, 2018

This location (Rodeway Inn on Nevada in Colo Spgs) does not even deserve one star, it should be condemned. It was built in the 50's and looks it and smells it. Bomb it and build a new one from the ground up. Could not believe you get people to stay there, they must feel comfortable living in a dumpster. It is disgusting and the neighborhood is scary.

Original review: May 31, 2018

We stopped at Paul's Valley Oklahoma Rodeway Inn. Got a hotel room. It smelled clean. That one wasn't bad. Check for bed bugs. Our TV and internet did not work. Call them. He switch this to another room. Ohm. I open the door. Cigarette burns in the comforter. I pulled back the comforter a live maggot was crawling across the white bed sheet. I called him and I know him have it. He give us a handicap room then he said, "I'm sorry." Didn't offer a priest day. Didn't give half of my money back.

This is going to the bed as Business Bureau. We're from Iowa. This is Oklahoma a ** kidding me. The shower for a handicap person where you hang it up they don't add the piece to hang it up. Then they give you wash rags and towels every 3 days. Are you freaking kidding me. I should have known better when we walked in and the desk clerk said, "Go kill that mouse." and staring at his. The kids are freaking. Don't ever stay at this place 'cause I'm turning you in pissed off. So the next morning we decide to do the breakfast the orange juice machine was broke.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Charge for two nights when only staying one on my credit card. Very dirty room. Bedding was dirty. Hair on sheets. Linen was dirty. In bathroom had to use hand towels to dry off because the main towel was dirty used and just hung back up. Room stunk like cigarette smoke. Could not sleep because of the smell. Dirty scum on walls and shower. Went to use the hot tub. Very filthy. Did not use. Overall everything in the motel was very very filthy. Parking lot had garbage. Cigarette butts all over the blacktop.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I am a frequent hotel traveler and this is BY FAR the WORST hotel I have EVER been to. I am a housekeeping manager and I know when a room is clean. This one was NOT. I checked in at 6pm last night, tired from my flight and ready for a shower and nice sleep, the area alone was shady as well as the people, I got into my room and there were dead crickets and human fingernails on the floor, the smell was horrid, the lamps weren’t working, I pulled back the covers on the bed and THERE WAS HUGE BLOOD STAINS ALL OVER THE FITTED SHEET. I WAS LIVID. NO EXAGGERATION. Not a drop or even a speck. Huge blood stains. It looked like someone had urinated blood all over the bedding.

This is supposed to be a CLEAN room I am checking into, it looked as if someone walked in, “tidied” up the room so it “looked” somewhat presentable, and walked out. I went to the desk, I was furious and explained the situation and even told the front desk agent he could go and take a look. I actually told him that he should. He seemed nonchalant, like this happened all the time. He offered another room but I was disgusted and felt my skin crawl, I just wanted to leave. I demanded my money back and he refunded it but am not able to receive it back until Friday. I spent almost $200 on this so called “clean room”, it was all the money I had and had to sleep in my car last night because they couldn’t do anything more for me. Now I have no money until Friday and have to sleep in my car the rest of the week all because this disgusting hotel couldn’t clean its rooms properly, or at all and couldn’t refund my money sooner or offer a solution. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I had reserved a room online for the north Encinitas location and came to from over 2 hours away for my son's court date the next morning. I had been crying most of the day and night before. As it was my birthday. I had 2 backpacks and my purse. But out of the car went into the front office like Frankie drop me off left. The clerk, Chelsea, asking my name I gave it to her and as I approach the counter she stated "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and I'm refusing you service." I asked what her reasons were, and she abruptly stated after a few minutes trying to get her to tell me, that they do not rent rooms to go get it. I told her that's a good policy to have and asked what did that have to do with me?

She proceeded to pick up the phone and stated I needed to leave the property immediately she was calling the police now mind you all I had done at this point was walk through the door and said the backpack down grab my wallet and walk to the counter. Now mind you I work in the mental Health recovery field, I am a part of Celebrate Recovery and the mental health initiative Champion for our church. I just wearing a casual but professional looking blouse and ankle length skirts with a lightweight sweater over my shoulders.

Remind you as a mental health diagnosis of ADHD and I can't sit still can't stand still you know. I try not to move but it does not always work out. She stated that she was a manager and the owner of the building. She was very rude about the whole thing. And it was very embarrassing. To me an inconvenience. Because now I had to look for another hotel and ask my friend to come back and get me when he was on his way to an appointment. I will pray for her but I want to report her previous because apparently this is not the first time she's been like that.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Woke up the morning of my scheduled check in very ill. Decided I need to leave for home instead of staying an extra day. Called the Rodeway Inn and explained the situation. They said OK, but they still charged me for the room stating that I did not give 24 hours notice. I did not know 24 hours ahead of time that I was going to wake-up with a severe migraine. Do not stay at the Rodeway Inn at 95 Wallace Rd, Nashville, TN.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

When I arrived the girl at the front desk was on her cell phone, then could not figure out how to pull up my reservation. 20 min later I got to my room. It was a nonsmoking room that obviously was not. The bed to sit on was ok. The only positive I could say was the cleaning lady. I had dropped a 20 and she made sure it was delivered back to me.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

The wallpaper was coming off the walls in bathroom and living area. There were areas where the ceiling and walls were cracked and one area where the corner of the rug was coming up and filthy.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

After a long day at the Hershey RV Show, we were exhausted and just wanted a nice, CLEAN place to rest for the night before we headed home in the morning. This was the most awful hotel I've ever experienced! After charging us a "REDUCED Rate" of $127.00 (Originally $175.00) we proceeded to our room. Well, the room was painted this God awful lime green, no decor in the room at all, curtains were falling off the window, wallpaper was chipping off the walls. The walls were all marked up with pencil and pen marks, the bathroom towel bar was broken off and a sharp piece was left on the wall which anyone could have gotten caught on and hurt.

The light fixture in the bathroom had TWO lights... but only ONE cover over one light, the bathroom door was a pocket door that had a hole notched out to open it; there was an ironing board (but NO IRON), the tissue box by the bathroom sink was totally rusted; and we were AFRAID to sleep on the beds, so we went to the local Walmart to buy a blanket to sleep on! They told us at "check in" that there was a "Continental Breakfast" in the morning... yeah sure! My husband went down for breakfast, bringing me back a waffle... They had NO Utensils left, NO Butter left... Ughh are you kidding me! How the HE$$ was I supposed to eat a waffle with syrup with NO UTENSILS!!! They should have PAID US for staying there! HORRIBLE! Just HORRIBLE!!! Won't be going back there EVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

My family, along with another family, were traveling through Colorado Springs, in our RV's/Travel Trailers and called the Rodeway Inns in Colorado Springs to reserve a room for the night as we could not get into an RV park. The General Manager, Heather, assured us that we would be able to park in their lot, she stated they had Bus parking. When we pulled up to the street the Motel was on, it looked like the worst ghetto ever! Homeless bums were sleeping on the street corners. The parking lot for RV's, Busses and trailers was locked and Heather stated she had to unlock it.

There were bums sleeping in the gated lot! So much for secure. She stated she couldn't open it at that time, since she was checking in guests. We circled the ghetto for a several minutes, at 9:00 PM. When I let Heather know we could not make it into the small parking lot, she argued with me, and hung up on me. She refused to answer my calls again after that. I circled the streets for 30 minutes while calling back. She canceled my reservation, and refuses to reimburse my money! Too bad there are no negative stars! This one would get -10+.

Rating has been updated
Resolution response: Aug. 29, 2017

This is the reason you never stay at the ROADWAY INN AT VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. No answer.Stay away

Original review: July 22, 2017

I stayed at the ROADWAY INN AT VA BEACH in May. The hotel rooms had mild dew smell. The place was dirty and smelly. The cleaning ladies tried to spray the rooms but did no good. I complained to choice hotels but got no results. It took two weeks for them to get back to me. Very upset with the service.

Original review: July 17, 2017

My family and I checked in the Rodeway Inn at 5952 Lincoln Ave. In Chicago IL. Checked in on July 5th which was first night. Next morning my daughter was bitten by bed bugs. She first thought she may had an allergic reaction to something. The next night July 6th. Woke up next morning, she discovered she had been bitten again. We were in room 33. My cousin also woke up with bite marks, my other daughter, myself, my granddaughter, and my mother who actually flicked on off her clothes. Cousin went to complain, worker said, "Oh yea, we just treated for bed bugs 4 months prior." Went to complain, she said, "Sorry about that." ** the manager said that she would not charge us for any the stay and that our money would be refunded within 3 to 5 business days.

** said that she could not put us up anywhere else. All that she could do is have us put our clothes in a bag and housekeeping would spin them through the dryer for us. That she could get us in only in a hotel that is under the Choice hotel at per her discount. Needless to say as of 7/17/2017 no refund, after she told us that our money would be refunded within 4 days. Don't, I repeat don't stay at the Rodeway Inn at 5952 Lincoln Ave in Chicago, IL. I don't recommend that anyone stays at any properties of Choice hotel. The customer service sucks.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Checked into Rodeway Inns in Florence, KY. Big mistake. Dirty, with ripped carpet. Wake up bang at my door at 9:15 with a do-not-disturb sign on the door. Went to get up and got a charley horse in my leg, screaming in pain. Whoever was knocking ran off like a game of ding dong ditch. Complained to the rude woman from the front desk, then received hang up phone calls on the room phone every 15 min ensuring, I couldn't return to sleep. Didn't check out till exactly 11:00 so they didn't win and get in my room till the last minute. Never stay at a Rodeway Inns. They suck.

Original review: July 10, 2017

A few weeks I had checked into the Rodeway Inn, Indicated at 95 Wallace Road in Nashville TN. My check in was @10:41 pm on 06/14/17 purchasing (4) nights, I parked my truck at the closest available space to my assigned unit. Around 5 am I left for work in a company vehicle. Later that afternoon around 4 pm I returned to find my truck was missing, assuming it was stolen I called the police (non emergency number) and was asked to check with the hotel first which I did. The manager said they did NOT tow the truck but the desk clerk gave me a phone number to call. I called and was told they had my truck and it was towed by management. The next day I retrieved the vehicle at a price of 234.00 dollars.

After my stay I did approach the manager this time with paper work, to my surprise he runs and gets in his car and recklessly speeds off. Since then I have returned several times yet the staff says that he is not there. I have no doubt that the vehicle was towed by mistake, however the manager was the most unprofessional person I have ever met. Checking into this hotel does not include recording vehicle information. Budget lodging at it's very worst.

Original review: June 30, 2017

We were booked into the Downtown Rodeway Inn for June 13-16. When we checked in and went up to our room it was disgusting. Dirty, very small, very old and worn and I would not kennel my dogs there. Went back to front desk after viewing the room and told them I refused to stay there because of terrible conditions. I ask for a refund and they refused. When I go home to Arizona I tried to contact Choice Hotels corporate. They also refused a full refund and refused to allow me to talk to anyone in their management chain. Since that no contact. I lost $294.70.

Original review: June 19, 2017

We had reservations to stay at the Rodeway Inn (Jamaica, NY) at the end of May and booked with them based on them being affiliated with Choice Hotels (which I thought had a good reputation). We were enjoying downtown NY when I got a call asking what time we planned to check in (check in was after 1). I told the girl between 6 and 7. We got there at 6:30 and was told that our rooms (two were booked) still had people in them that wanted late checkout but they would get them out and have our rooms ready in 5 minutes... I am NOT going to go into a room 5 minutes after people are leaving and NOT having a clean room (it takes more than 5 minutes to do that!).

While we were waiting to find out when the rooms were going to be ready - we noticed the two security guards, the locked room for the girl to stay behind (and I think bulletproof glass) so was already nervous about the area we were in... Noticed in the vending machine they are selling condoms - huge red flag... They are renting rooms by the hour at this hotel. Choice Hotel needs to know that they are getting a bad name being associated with places like this. I did go look at the room they were going to give us (after the pimp dropped the key back off) and they were just changing the sheets - dark and stinky. We left quickly and walked to a hotel on the other side of the highway. This place is being run as a whorehouse... Thank GOD we didn't stay here. I am not sure what type of disease we would have left with!

Original review: June 8, 2017

The Rodeway has been a great experience. The maids are very nice and it seems like they have been there a long time. I like familiar faces. The management there is also very friendly and understanding. Excellent customer service from all staff.

Original review: May 31, 2017

On May 16th my husband and I stayed at the Rodeway Inn in Vicksburg, en route to a vacation in Florida. We had reservations and arrived 10:00 pm. We were put in room at street level. Tired we turned the lights off and went to sleep. My husband got up several times during the night. In the morning we opened the curtains only to find a copperhead curled in the middle of the room. Naturally this freaked us out and my husband somehow got out the front door to tell the manager. By this time, onlookers were curious as to what was going on. I was so panicked that I jumped on the bed as far away as I could get from the snake. Finally a maintenance man came and managed to get the snake into a bucket. Couldn't get out of the room fast enough.

My husband went into the front desk to finalize payment and not one person said "sorry about that". Personally I thought it would have been good business to offer us free room. I have pictures that I have taken of the copperhead on the floor but I am unable to send through this review. If you contact me I will be glad to send to you. Actually I don't think we will ever stay at a Rodeway Inn again. Please publish this so that others can be aware. God forbid if that copperhead bite me or my husband. I think God was protecting us that night.

Original review: May 8, 2017

We checked in Thursday late at night into Rodeway Inn Encinitas North, CA (we prepaid thru Hotels.com) and had to extend our stay another night. The next morning (again thru Hotels.com) because we became seriously sick with a stomach bug that night. My little child and myself stayed in bed the entire day. A few days later I saw a charge of $55 on my bank statement charged directly by Rodeway Inn, Encinitas North, CA.

The manager on the phone claims it's for cleaning. Says there was pee stains on the bed and they can't use the mattress! First she claimed they threw out the mattress and so I couldn't come in and see proof. Then she changed her story and said it's for "cleaning". In fact, there were no pee stains on the mattress, and furthermore had she replaced the mattress, it would have cost a lot more. She has also refused to provide any evidence that it cost them an extra $55 to clean the sheets or whatever she claims the cleaning is for. I have threatened to take her to court and if she doesn't refund our money, I most certainly will. Believe me, if you stay there, you're a glutton for punishment! We stay at many hotels for vacation and relaxation and never has any of them ever charged us a dime for cleaning or damages, even though I've been taking my daughter with me since she was an infant in diapers.

Furthermore the prices are ridiculous. Thursday night the price was reasonable but on Friday, it cost us about $98 to stay there! I only extended the stay by one more day because we were too sick to get out of bed. If I wasn't in so much agony from stomach spasms, I would have left that day. And now I find we were charged yet another $55 for no good reason! That place deserves to go out of business for ripping off customers. I will pursue my rights in court if I have to, and not because $55 is worth the headache but to make sure those crooks don't do this to others or get away with robbery, because that's EXACTLY what that is: ROBBERY!

Original review: May 1, 2017

Hershey PA. 1733 East Chocolate Ave. To start this place should be condemned. The room was dirty, the TV, Microwave, refrigerator, light above the sink, and the sink drain did not work. I requested to have these items fixed and nothing was done. I was traveling with my two daughter and (16 and 7), the place was unsafe and the drug use outside in the parking lot was plentiful. The activities that took place were from racing a remote control car around the parking lot of an employee (25 or older) to partying till 3:30 a.m.

My family was scared and felt like they were in hiding because of the people that not only worked there but the people that were living there using the hotel as their residence. As was exiting the room at 7:30 a.m. Three (3) teenage boys exited one room and got on a bus for school. These rooms are being use as apartments and not hotel rooms. This was an extremely bad experience and I would not recommend or ever stay in another Rodeway Inn. Absolutely disgusted.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Booked this room and was charge 1/12/17. It was for 4/8/17. Called from airport 3X to let them know my plane was late and would be in late, going on cruise the next day. Called from airport when landed and was informed they gave my room away. 8 ships in port, no rooms in town, 65 husband. 70. We stayed in airport as I thought I pay for a room I own it till the next day at 11. Corporate on phone could not help. Called me as I was getting on ship, told me they reversed charge and want to give me 50% off next visit I told her never again with the company. Got home, they charge my card again??? And the desk clerk should be fired. His name is Jeff! The first day of cruise. Was also too tired. Don't fly delta (Don't Leave The Airport 9 hr. Delay in JFK!!).

Rodeway Inns Company Information