Radisson Hotels

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The room was very clean and tidy. The staff cleaned it frequently. Sheets and pillows were clean. There was no dust or dirt on the bed or floors. Even the window bed was clean. I don't remember much about the amenities available besides the standard shampoos and hair dryer. But the room was shared with 4 other people and the amenities were kept restocked. The customer service was good.

A home away from home, fully stocked bathrooms, excellent accommodations, comfortable beds, convenient location to restaurants and main highways. Nice pool area and convenient ice machines, free breakfast and early morning wake up call if necessary, convenient location to attractions nearby and shopping centers. An unexpected bonus for something you would normally do on your road trip... free nights for what you would normally do anyway. Pleasant surroundings and helpful clerks make your stay enjoyable. Smiling clerks who cheerfully answer your questions. Very helpful late night arrival and pleasant surroundings. Maid service if you need it no matter what time of day.

Was very clean and respectfully kept up. Bathrooms were clean and beds were nicely made every day. It is one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at. There was an outdoor pool, fitness room, also a bar and we could see Alcatraz from our balcony while sitting out there. It was a fun hotel. Customer service was great. They gave us extra pillows at the front desk and were always very eager to help when we asked for advice or directions.

Everything seemed new and freshly laundered. Common areas were well-kept and nice. Housekeeping came on time and took care of all the linens and stuff. All was good. It was all standard stuff. Fitness room, pool, everything was hotel good. Every place you looked, good hotel stuff. The lobby was well-lit and had ample seating. I'm not a member of the rewards program, but I saw a couple of people who were, and they seemed to be pretty happy with all the stuff they got from it. Everybody at this hotel was super nice. The front desk staff was really helpful and friendly, the housekeeping staff was prompt and thoughtful, and the maintenance people said hi when you walked down the hallway.

The beds were always made just right and the bathroom and the rest of the room was always clean just right when we returned back to our room at the end of the day. The hotel had free parking for its guests, also there was a restaurant/bar on site. There were both an indoor and outdoor pool. They also had a play/movie room for children. They had their own laundromat and store on site for guests. I'm not real sure actually about their rewards program as that I am not a member of this program. It would be something that I would be interested in doing research on because I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would enjoy staying at another Radisson in the future. Everyone at the front desk, the maids we came into contact with, the employees in their restaurant, and stores on site were all very friendly and helpful to us during our stay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Radisson Hotels?

You will like it very much and love it and want to come back and want to stay again. Bathroom was clean and sink was clean and very nice. It was very comfortable and you will love it very much. We were treated very nicely and service was good and nice and you will want to come back again and you will love it.

It was clean enough for a short stay when we stayed there. It had good service, and good location. The service people kept the room in good shape for as long as we were there. Overall the amenities were good. We had coffee in the room as well as other things like iron and hair dryer. We had clean towels and shampoo and conditioner and the hotel has a small spa where we could exercise. The customer service was pretty good. We had no issues with the hotel.

The hotel was clean and up to my standards. I didn't see anything I was unsatisfied with. The bedroom was tidy and beds were made. The main lobby area was very clean too. There were nice amenities but nothing out of the ordinary from any other hotel. I was very pleased with the service as we didn't want or need anything over the top. People were very friendly and polite. They helped us with whatever we needed and answered any questions we had with a smile. They were fast and kind.

It was very clean; I was really impressed. Honestly, for the price I paid I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was very nice. Would love to stay there again! Had a continental breakfast, coffee pot, oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer, microwave (an entire mini kitchen), as well as a bathroom with toilet, shower and sink. The bathroom was quite spacious, too- loved that! It was perfect! The staff was so friendly. They made the stay even better. I wasn't there for great reasons and the staff made my visit much more pleasant.

Neat and clean rooms, excellent bathroom cleaning, furniture very clean and wiped down, beds in excellent condition, nice welcome and easily filled out forms, good location, safe area, pleasant surroundings. Had an excellent swimming pool, plus changing area, inside pool which made it easy to go from room to pool. Good breakfast in the morning and employees very accommodating and friendly. Relatively comfortable with newspapers in morning and continental breakfast. There is a point system based and contingent on number of nights you stay at the hotel. Of course, the longer the stay, the greater points or rewards in regards to free overnight stay. Worth looking into. Great for family and romantic evening. The staff was extremely attentive to any questions but more important, working on solutions, whether it was for a listing on how to get to a location or their recommendations for food (which was excellent) or places to go and see.

Room was clean and comfortable. Amenities were great. Love when bathroom has Jacuzzi tubs. Want place that offers buffet breakfast in the morning. Enjoy large rooms and free movies. Enjoy big bathtubs because I want bubble baths when I am on vacation. You get discounts on rooms and receive coupons to use at restaurants near the hotel. You get discounts on other hotels in the chain as well. You get free room service and can get upgrades when you are nice to front desk employees. The concierge helps arrange transportation to different tourist sites you're interested in visiting.

When I stayed at a Radisson Hotel in Florida it was very clean and updated. It felt like a luxury hotel but was not very expensive. There was no dirt and the sheets and blankets were very fresh. My favorite part of this hotel was the outdoor area and swimming pool. The pool was very innovative in that it had lights and music that you could hear only under the water! It was very cool and I've never seen it anywhere else! The employees at this hotel were very friendly and personable. We did not eat at the hotel so we only encountered the people at the front desk and the bellboy. They were very pleasant!

It was so immaculate. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the lobby and our room and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I would stay every night if my financial situation would allow for that. The amenities were great. They came to your room to offer anything you could ask for. There were plenty of towels clean and the best shampoo and conditioner that you will find at any hotel. I loved the coffee they supply for your room and room service. The rewards program was ok. I didn't really earn a lot of rewards but the room itself and the courtesy was reward enough for me. I really appreciated the hospitality they showed us and the free breakfast they offered. They were very courteous and the nicest people that I have ever met. They made you feel at home. We hated to leave. Wanted to stay longer. Wish we could have.

Bedrooms were neat as a pin! Would stay there anytime I travel! Bathrooms were spotless! So refreshing from other hotels! No dust! Even smelled fresh when you walked into the room! Linens were soft and clean! Free breakfast in the morning, which is a must for me! Morning newspapers available! Plus, pamphlets for neighboring things to do! A gym to work out and some have a pool! What more can you ask for! After staying so many nights, you can accrue a free night!! This is an added bonus!!! Great service, great place and a free room! Plus, other discount if you have an AAA card! Try it just once!! You will love it!! They were always very cordial and polite. If I asked for any assistance, they would quickly assist for anything needed. Towels, forgotten items you left at home or questions on area attractions.

It's great place to stay. It's very comfortable. Very clean. Very nice stay. They have lots of locations all around in different states. They have lots of amenities. They have nice clean pools. They have a nice exercise room for guests to use. They have a fridge in rooms for guests to use. They have a free hair dryer to use in each room. They have free wifi available. They have large rooms. They have free buffet style breakfast for each guest. They have free newspaper for guest to read. Free local calls. Shampoo and soap in each room.

Rewards in which you earn points each time you stay at hotel. Then you can redeem for discounts of free nights available to you. You can get rewards more by using hotel rewards credit card and earning more points quicker than using your reg credit card. Great customer service. they are very helpful. They will go out of their way to make your stay more pleasant. They will help you find local restaurant or other things to do in area. They will help you make reservations for other things.

The room was very clean. I have no complaints. Housekeeping does a great job at cleaning the rooms and maintaining the level of cleanliness throughout our visit. There was a rewards program offered, but you could either accept the hotels.com price OR the reward card price. The website price was lower than the reward card price, so we used that. Staff was friendly and prompt. Any difficulties we had they addressed immediately (such as a noisy room next door). We felt at home there.

The hotel and rooms were spotless. There were not any strange smells, didn't see any bugs or anything like that. The housekeeping did their jobs on time and were quick about it. They had a indoor pool and a gym but the gym was closed due to a remodel . It looked big in there through. The pool was nice and clean but I'm not a swimmer. They were extremely helpful and friendly. They didn't have a problem helping out and explaining things. They took the time and showed that they knew what they were doing.

Everything was quite awesome. Absolutely no stains or weird smells in the room, lobby or hallway. I would highly recommend the hotel and definitely stay there again. Everything was great. I do wish they had free breakfast, but they had free flavored water and coffee in the lobby. The wifi was good and all the bathroom essentials as well. Being a part of the rewards was great. It knocked off $10 per night just being a part of it. It was very easy and helpful to navigate the website as well. Everyone was very kind and helpful that I or my husband spoke with. They were very helpful with anything that we needed before and throughout our stay at the hotel.

When we arrived our room was impeccable and had no malodor. We only stayed a weekend so we did not use maid service but the rest of the building was pristine, even the gym. We stayed for tournament and it had lots of food and stores nearby making it easy to grab food before or after a game. Our favorite part was definitely the beds. They were so comfortable we wanted to stay in them all day. I did get a deal with my AAA card. If I were to frequent hotels I would chose to get a rewards card through Radisson. Everyone we dealt with was very nice, and informative. The woman at the front desk happily gave us directions on more than one occasion and also recommended good places to eat in the area.

The towel felt nice and clean. The sheets were soft and white. There was no dust anywhere in the room. The floors were clean. It was nice to come into a clean room before I went to bed. They had the right amount of shampoo and conditioner. The soap had a really good smell. It was nice to have a shower cap for my wife. They were nice and friendly. They got me checked in and out very fast. They were able give me good recommendations for sightseeing. They were very professional.

Room was clean. Washroom was clean. Ac was working. Toiletries were available. TV was working. Mattress was clean. There was no smell in room. It had all the amenities in room and washroom. There were sufficient lamps in room. Children play area was available. Indoor swimming pool was available for adults. I am not aware of any rewards program available at hotel. If there are any reward program, it should be brought into notice of customer. We checked in at late night. Still attendant did not make any fuss. Breakfast was served hot. Room cleaning service was available 24 hrs. Staff was very polite.

Very clean. I have no complaints. The rooms were very clean. No complaints here. Plenty of soap and shampoo. They had a great pool and exercise room. The breakfast was just lovely. Coffee was good and easy to make. The staff was very kind and helpful. I asked for extra towels and they were brought to me right away. The front desk was very friendly.

The room was very clean. The bathroom sparkled and the sheets were fresh. The windows were clear. The floors were spotless and there was no trash. Plenty of soap. The soap was a very good size and so was the shampoo. There was a variety of towels and plenty of space. There was a lot of conditioner. It is very easy to obtain a lot of points and use them. I earned points very quickly. I was able to earn points for each time I booked a room. I was very very happy and pleased to have customer service attend and anticipate all of my needs before I had to ask for them. The response time was quick and friendly.

Staff made sure room is to me and my brother's liking before we check into the room to stay and sleep in during our vacation time to whatever and wherever we are traveling at. Just the basic bed and television and also bath so that my brother and I can freshen up, shower and relax during the late afternoon and evening watching whatever is on the television. I believe my brother gets some kind of benefits whenever he uses it to check into a hotel whenever he and I go on vacation either in the United States or internationally such as Europe. The staff is very attentive to whatever I or my brother want/need such as fresh towels or toilet paper for our hotel room when he and I need it.

Some issues with cleanliness under the bed. Found ages old bottle of juice under the bed and a full bottle of lotion, proving that cleaning isn't done thoroughly. Provided free breakfast in the mornings, refreshed sheets and towels as needed, placed chocolates in room when we requested it. Overall fantastic. Good rewards For travelers, especially out of state stays. Includes special access to refresh room which is a nice bonus. Included snacks like fruit! They were fantastic at accommodating me and my friend with two separate beds despite my one bed room just because I am a blanket hog. Provided chocolate when asked when booking and in general seemed happy with their jobs.

It was very clean. Our room was immaculate and the amenities were awesome. There was WiFi which I appreciated. There were two bedrooms and a tiny kitchen. Although we didn't prepare meals there, we did use the fridge to store leftovers from restaurants. We did eat the leftovers for snacks. What I loved was the free breakfast on the third floor. It wasn't a typical continental breakfast like most hotels, it was more like a nice restaurant. As I said before, there were two bedrooms, WiFi, a television, and a cute tiny kitchen - everything totally awesome. Nothing was really modern, just nice and homey. Couldn't give a better recommendation. Everything was great, especially in the lobby - delicious cookies at all times - just like a B and B.

This hotel was very clean and stayed on top of needs within the room, as per requested. The floors were as clean as what I keep at home, if not even more clean! The amenities were helpful and allowed for a comfortable stay. When I needed random things (band-aid for example) they were able to get it to me quickly. The pool was clean and nice. Their rewards program leaves you wanting to come back time and time again. For each visit you make you get a note added to your account information. I find that staying in the same hotel, while under the same management also helps because they remember who I am. Their customer service was amazing. At each hotel I have been to with this company I have had wonderful experiences. They are kind, thoughtful and will go over and beyond for their customers.

The maids and room service people are always very attentive and nice. I have never had any problems with the cleanliness of the rooms at any of the locations. The amenities are okay. They're also not all the same. I've had some locations that have better amenities than others. Customer service - it's always A1 perfection at Radisson Hotels! I have absolutely zero complaints about their customer service. They always treat me well and always take care of even the smallest of my needs. They are great in the customer service department!

Not bad could have been cleaner. Sheets had shoe marks on them and floor needed swept pretty bad. But I have stayed at worse places really. Not too horrible but not great. Not much to do just a bar and I'm not much of a drinker so there really wasn't all that much for me to do, except tend meetings and watch tv. Raddisons are nice hotels, friendly desk people when we visited! We got everything we called down to the desk for and always in a good time frame. The people were all friendly and helpful. It was a good visit!

Radisson was very clean. My room was clean as well as bathroom. The room smelled good too. I liked staying here and will come back. Very happy there. I was happy with everything. From Wi-Fi to cable tv and swimming pool and also breakfast. Was loaded with more than I thought and was a great value for the price I paid to stay there. Everyone was pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Radisson first opened in 1909 in Minneapolis, and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group acquired it in 1962. The Carlson Group owns more than 1,300 hotels, nearly 200 of which are Radisson Hotels. Amenities vary by location and may include pools, fitness centers and onsite restaurants, so travelers should check the hotel’s website before booking.

• Parking: Radisson’s Park & Stay package allows guests to leave their cars in the hotel’s parking lot for up to 15 days, saving them money on airport parking. Guests can also pay for additional days of parking.
  • Service: The Yes I Can program promotes a company culture that encourages employees to assist guests with their travel needs. Radisson strives to build relationships with customers through its employees’ hospitality.
  • Club Carlson: Radisson’s free rewards program, Club Carlson, can be used at any Carlson Rezidor property. Guests can earn points for staying at a Carlson Rezidor hotel and when they make purchases at one of the group’s partners: Vinesse Wine Clubs, FTD Flowers and ScoreBig Tickets.
  • Credit Card: Members of Club Carlson earn extra points when they pay with a Club Carlson Visa card. They also earn points for every dollar they spend using the credit card, regardless of the merchant. New cardholders can receive as many as 85,000 bonus points when they’re approved.
  • Discounts: Radisson Hotels offer a variety of deals and discounts that vary from location to location and change throughout the year. The most current promotions can always be found on the Radisson website.
  • Best for Radisson hotels are good for travelers, of all types, who like to take advantage of rewards programs and those who appreciate a very hospitable staff.

Compare Hotel Brands