Radisson Hotels

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The hotel was clean and up to my standards. I didn't see anything I was unsatisfied with. The bedroom was tidy and beds were made. The main lobby area was very clean too. There were nice amenities but nothing out of the ordinary from any other hotel. I was very pleased with the service as we didn't want or need anything over the top. People were very friendly and polite. They helped us with whatever we needed and answered any questions we had with a smile. They were fast and kind.

Neat and clean rooms, excellent bathroom cleaning, furniture very clean and wiped down, beds in excellent condition, nice welcome and easily filled out forms, good location, safe area, pleasant surroundings. Had an excellent swimming pool, plus changing area, inside pool which made it easy to go from room to pool. Good breakfast in the morning and employees very accommodating and friendly. Relatively comfortable with newspapers in morning and continental breakfast. There is a point system based and contingent on number of nights you stay at the hotel. Of course, the longer the stay, the greater points or rewards in regards to free overnight stay. Worth looking into. Great for family and romantic evening. The staff was extremely attentive to any questions but more important, working on solutions, whether it was for a listing on how to get to a location or their recommendations for food (which was excellent) or places to go and see.

Room was clean and comfortable. Amenities were great. Love when bathroom has Jacuzzi tubs. Want place that offers buffet breakfast in the morning. Enjoy large rooms and free movies. Enjoy big bathtubs because I want bubble baths when I am on vacation. You get discounts on rooms and receive coupons to use at restaurants near the hotel. You get discounts on other hotels in the chain as well. You get free room service and can get upgrades when you are nice to front desk employees. The concierge helps arrange transportation to different tourist sites you're interested in visiting.

It was so immaculate. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the lobby and our room and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I would stay every night if my financial situation would allow for that. The amenities were great. They came to your room to offer anything you could ask for. There were plenty of towels clean and the best shampoo and conditioner that you will find at any hotel. I loved the coffee they supply for your room and room service. The rewards program was ok. I didn't really earn a lot of rewards but the room itself and the courtesy was reward enough for me. I really appreciated the hospitality they showed us and the free breakfast they offered. They were very courteous and the nicest people that I have ever met. They made you feel at home. We hated to leave. Wanted to stay longer. Wish we could have.

Bedrooms were neat as a pin! Would stay there anytime I travel! Bathrooms were spotless! So refreshing from other hotels! No dust! Even smelled fresh when you walked into the room! Linens were soft and clean! Free breakfast in the morning, which is a must for me! Morning newspapers available! Plus, pamphlets for neighboring things to do! A gym to work out and some have a pool! What more can you ask for! After staying so many nights, you can accrue a free night!! This is an added bonus!!! Great service, great place and a free room! Plus, other discount if you have an AAA card! Try it just once!! You will love it!! They were always very cordial and polite. If I asked for any assistance, they would quickly assist for anything needed. Towels, forgotten items you left at home or questions on area attractions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Radisson Hotels?

The room was very clean. I have no complaints. Housekeeping does a great job at cleaning the rooms and maintaining the level of cleanliness throughout our visit. There was a rewards program offered, but you could either accept the hotels.com price OR the reward card price. The website price was lower than the reward card price, so we used that. Staff was friendly and prompt. Any difficulties we had they addressed immediately (such as a noisy room next door). We felt at home there.

The hotel and rooms were spotless. There were not any strange smells, didn't see any bugs or anything like that. The housekeeping did their jobs on time and were quick about it. They had a indoor pool and a gym but the gym was closed due to a remodel . It looked big in there through. The pool was nice and clean but I'm not a swimmer. They were extremely helpful and friendly. They didn't have a problem helping out and explaining things. They took the time and showed that they knew what they were doing.

When we arrived our room was impeccable and had no malodor. We only stayed a weekend so we did not use maid service but the rest of the building was pristine, even the gym. We stayed for tournament and it had lots of food and stores nearby making it easy to grab food before or after a game. Our favorite part was definitely the beds. They were so comfortable we wanted to stay in them all day. I did get a deal with my AAA card. If I were to frequent hotels I would chose to get a rewards card through Radisson. Everyone we dealt with was very nice, and informative. The woman at the front desk happily gave us directions on more than one occasion and also recommended good places to eat in the area.

The towel felt nice and clean. The sheets were soft and white. There was no dust anywhere in the room. The floors were clean. It was nice to come into a clean room before I went to bed. They had the right amount of shampoo and conditioner. The soap had a really good smell. It was nice to have a shower cap for my wife. They were nice and friendly. They got me checked in and out very fast. They were able give me good recommendations for sightseeing. They were very professional.

Room was clean. Washroom was clean. Ac was working. Toiletries were available. TV was working. Mattress was clean. There was no smell in room. It had all the amenities in room and washroom. There were sufficient lamps in room. Children play area was available. Indoor swimming pool was available for adults. I am not aware of any rewards program available at hotel. If there are any reward program, it should be brought into notice of customer. We checked in at late night. Still attendant did not make any fuss. Breakfast was served hot. Room cleaning service was available 24 hrs. Staff was very polite.

Very clean. I have no complaints. The rooms were very clean. No complaints here. Plenty of soap and shampoo. They had a great pool and exercise room. The breakfast was just lovely. Coffee was good and easy to make. The staff was very kind and helpful. I asked for extra towels and they were brought to me right away. The front desk was very friendly.

The room was very clean. The bathroom sparkled and the sheets were fresh. The windows were clear. The floors were spotless and there was no trash. Plenty of soap. The soap was a very good size and so was the shampoo. There was a variety of towels and plenty of space. There was a lot of conditioner. It is very easy to obtain a lot of points and use them. I earned points very quickly. I was able to earn points for each time I booked a room. I was very very happy and pleased to have customer service attend and anticipate all of my needs before I had to ask for them. The response time was quick and friendly.

Staff made sure room is to me and my brother's liking before we check into the room to stay and sleep in during our vacation time to whatever and wherever we are traveling at. Just the basic bed and television and also bath so that my brother and I can freshen up, shower and relax during the late afternoon and evening watching whatever is on the television. I believe my brother gets some kind of benefits whenever he uses it to check into a hotel whenever he and I go on vacation either in the United States or internationally such as Europe. The staff is very attentive to whatever I or my brother want/need such as fresh towels or toilet paper for our hotel room when he and I need it.

Some issues with cleanliness under the bed. Found ages old bottle of juice under the bed and a full bottle of lotion, proving that cleaning isn't done thoroughly. Provided free breakfast in the mornings, refreshed sheets and towels as needed, placed chocolates in room when we requested it. Overall fantastic. Good rewards For travelers, especially out of state stays. Includes special access to refresh room which is a nice bonus. Included snacks like fruit! They were fantastic at accommodating me and my friend with two separate beds despite my one bed room just because I am a blanket hog. Provided chocolate when asked when booking and in general seemed happy with their jobs.

It was very clean. Our room was immaculate and the amenities were awesome. There was WiFi which I appreciated. There were two bedrooms and a tiny kitchen. Although we didn't prepare meals there, we did use the fridge to store leftovers from restaurants. We did eat the leftovers for snacks. What I loved was the free breakfast on the third floor. It wasn't a typical continental breakfast like most hotels, it was more like a nice restaurant. As I said before, there were two bedrooms, WiFi, a television, and a cute tiny kitchen - everything totally awesome. Nothing was really modern, just nice and homey. Couldn't give a better recommendation. Everything was great, especially in the lobby - delicious cookies at all times - just like a B and B.

This hotel was very clean and stayed on top of needs within the room, as per requested. The floors were as clean as what I keep at home, if not even more clean! The amenities were helpful and allowed for a comfortable stay. When I needed random things (band-aid for example) they were able to get it to me quickly. The pool was clean and nice. Their rewards program leaves you wanting to come back time and time again. For each visit you make you get a note added to your account information. I find that staying in the same hotel, while under the same management also helps because they remember who I am. Their customer service was amazing. At each hotel I have been to with this company I have had wonderful experiences. They are kind, thoughtful and will go over and beyond for their customers.

The maids and room service people are always very attentive and nice. I have never had any problems with the cleanliness of the rooms at any of the locations. The amenities are okay. They're also not all the same. I've had some locations that have better amenities than others. Customer service - it's always A1 perfection at Radisson Hotels! I have absolutely zero complaints about their customer service. They always treat me well and always take care of even the smallest of my needs. They are great in the customer service department!

Not bad could have been cleaner. Sheets had shoe marks on them and floor needed swept pretty bad. But I have stayed at worse places really. Not too horrible but not great. Not much to do just a bar and I'm not much of a drinker so there really wasn't all that much for me to do, except tend meetings and watch tv. Raddisons are nice hotels, friendly desk people when we visited! We got everything we called down to the desk for and always in a good time frame. The people were all friendly and helpful. It was a good visit!

Radisson was very clean. My room was clean as well as bathroom. The room smelled good too. I liked staying here and will come back. Very happy there. I was happy with everything. From Wi-Fi to cable tv and swimming pool and also breakfast. Was loaded with more than I thought and was a great value for the price I paid to stay there. Everyone was pleasant, friendly and helpful.

The other Hotel in Kitchener was given a deal for room and meal charge. Later on Radisson Kitchener was telling us to match the offer. Which we decided to come. But they charged us more than the previous hotel asked us by 30%. The Hotel is not trustworthy. The meals are terrible. Once you gave your credit card info they play with it. I am not recommending any business people to go there. Do not even listen your concerns. Especially the Hotel Management, Manager as well as the Director of sales. We are so sad. I will not recommend this Hotel at all. Thanks.

Outstanding customer service. Great. I was on club level. We walked everywhere from the hotel. Everyone at the hotel went out of their way to make sure our stay was great. The room was very clean and the tv in the bath was neat.

Friendly, efficient. Comparing the rate against other hotels in the area it was good value. Everything that we would expect in a hotel room. Very clean. Free parking. Totally satisfied. Will return. Hotel recently renovated. Upgraded bedding. Great checking staff even though the hotel was at capacity.

I broke my foot at the Radisson at Ft McDowell and they paid me NOTHING! They paid their millionaire, scumbag attorney Charles ** of Manolio & Firestone of Scottsdale. If you want attorneys that like making you miserable and BROKE, stay away from them. God is not happy with them!!

Visited the hotel last night 1-30-16. It was a bed bug in our bed! Took the bug to the receptionist. We left immediately! Never will go back! Waiting on manager to contact me back for my refund!

I stayed at this hotel recently and upon arrival I asked if I could upgrade my room to something bigger. The hotel manager, Stephanie was very friendly at the time and showed me some rooms and options. She informed me that the price of upgrade I wanted was going to be a total of $75. I asked her this three times as it seemed like a no brainer. I had already reserved and paid for my room on Priceline and so all the hotel would be taking off my credit card was the $50 for room incidentals and the $75 upgrade plus all the tax. All of the sudden I see they have charged my card $610 for charges that they couldn't even explain. I showed them the charges and asked to speak with a manager. They gave me their name and I told them I would not be paying for $610 in charges that they made on my card without my permission.

The only explanation she could give is that the upgrade was actually 100 and that the VIP level was also not included so they wanted to charge me an extra 25 on top of this. Plus extra for incidentals for no reason. The hotel manager Stephanie is new and incompetent. When I called her manager she seemed to side with Stephanie and didn't understand what I was explaining to her. She offered no remedy or solution or even apologizing for the total lack of respect to my card and my money.

I told her I wasn't happy with my stay and she said I could leave the hotel if I chose. WHAT? I read the policies of this hotel and you are supposed to satisfy me 100%. I am not even 1% satisfied in the way the hotel treated me and stole my money. SO now I am up disputing these charges and have to go after the hotel managers personally for stealing my money which is a felony in Minnesota. I am unhappy and unsatisfied and this is only the first half of this stay. You can't just charge my card and expect to get my money and offer no solution. I upgraded cause she sold me on the room at $75. Not for $600.

We booked 2 rooms for the night before we were to fly out. When we got to our rooms 815 and 812 the carpets were so filthy with stains and just plain dirt that we both wanted to leave. Being the Women's World Soccer games we were afraid that we couldn't find another room near the airport. Room 815 smelled of smoke and spray that must have been used to cover the smoke smell up. That toilet rocked back and forth when sitting on it. The sheets on one of the queen beds had stains, it look like blood and who knows what else. In room 812 the carpets were just as dirty. You wouldn't dare walk without shoes in either room. The sheets in 812 were torn and the bed was a joke. It was a Select Number bed that didn't work. You could inflate it and it would just deflate to a hard surface. The only saving grace was the bathrooms were clean. We didn't realize it set in the middle of Chinatown and the only food around was Chinese.

When we left I told the gentleman at the desk that the hotel was the dirtiest hotel I had ever stayed in.. He said the carpets were to be clean that day and the next day. Those carpets hadn't been cleaned in years. If the carpets are that stained then they should be taken out and replaced. It I had not stayed in a Radisson before I would never even consider walking in one again. He said he couldn't do anything because I booked through Travelocity. I have emailed Travelocity and told them how dirty the hotel is. Someone needs to go in and replace carpets and drapes and even the chairs in the lobby looked old and soiled. Hopefully I will hear back from someone in your company. I am 69 years old and travel a lot so I have stayed in hotels all over the world. Not one hotel has been in such a need of redoing as the one in Vancouver. Thank you.

PS I was so ashamed that I had made the reservations for us and another couple. I did check out TripAdvisor and maybe the only people that replied worked for the hotel or just don't care where they stay.

Hotel Newport Beach CA - The Radisson had agreed to let commuting airline employees park overnight in lot. They issued us the same parking passes the hotel guest receive. Without notifying us of any change in policy. They had our cars towed! It was quite a surprise to arrive at the parking lot and find your car missing. The front desk's response was it was ordered by the general manager Mr **; and he was unavailable to answer any questions, and he would call us after he got out of his meeting. I have yet to receive a phone call or response to my email.

We are members with your Radisson hotel and went for dinner on 11th June at East West cafe Varanasi. Very sorry to say that the food quality was pathetic and all of us came home hungry. As on a Thursday you give 50% off it does not mean that even the quality falls down to 50 percent.

I was in town for an 8 hour engineering test and stayed at this hotel. Within the first few minutes there I had to deal with sexual comments from the night manager. I then found feces, mold, and blood in my room that wasn't mine. I went to see the night manager face to face and he gave me a look and tone nearly accusing me of the issue. I had discussed my issue with ** who told me they thoroughly inspect the rooms and that the night manager doesn't remember getting a call about the issue. He didn't mention I went down to the lobby.

I was given a refund for the issue and a week later was re-charged for it. I tried calling the hotel and emailing ** but of course he never responded. Those actions were illegal since I never authorized a purchase. My card company got me the money back but ** is supposed to represent the entire hotel and won't respond when there is an issue? I would lose my job for that.

Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur - These are the issues we faced: Bathroom towels smelled so badly. Very late room service. Ordered food-butter chicken and paratha (in-room dining) and left all the food untouched. Chicken was not fresh and there was a peculiar stale smell coming. Your staff constantly asked us to pay us the in-room dining bill immediately, as if we will run off from the hotel without settling the bills, especially when we checked in half an hour before. We were forced to pay immediately by your staff and room service even before we started having the meal. It was humiliating.

We were given false commitments by your chef while having breakfast for the next day. And he refused to entertain us on his commitments the very next day while breakfast. His name is ** & had a word with ** (F&B Manager) as well. We have repeatedly asked for the complimentary food basket. When we got it, all fruits smelled, were not fresh and stale. They refused to replace that as well. Everything has to be ordered again and again, even there was no water bottle available in the room. Overall, it was a very bad experience staying at your property. I will not recommend this property to anyone at all.

Compare Hotel Brands